The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Bimbonic Plague

by Mudak

Chapter 8

Carolyn awoke two hours later with an aching back. She stood up, saw the bottle of beer that had fallen on the floor, and glared at the couch where she had fallen asleep. She mused that the sofa wasn’t normally that uncomfortable. She strode into the bathroom and decided to take a hot shower in hopes of feeling better.

The moment she took her bra off, her back felt better. She scowled at her reflection in the mirror. Why was her bra so uncomfortable? Had it somehow gotten twisted? She sighed and figured that was something to deal with after she got out of the shower.

Unlike the one she took earlier in the day, this cleansing ritual was not punctuated by a masturbatory session, even though she found herself wondering if she was going to feel that familiar urge. She picked up a bottle of body wash and began rubbing its contents slowly over her breasts. The sensation, she conceded, was pleasurable but not enough to motivate her to jill off as she had before.

Seeing as how she wasn’t feeling the slightest bit aroused, she decided she would feel better after she shaved her legs, so she grabbed her razor and some shaving gel and quickly removed the small bits of stubble that covered her thighs and calves.

When she started to feel dizzy from the steam that filled the bathroom, she turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. As she dried herself off, she briefly saw a flash of red light in her eyes, and she dropped the towel. She giggled for a moment before deciding to pick up the towel. She glanced down at her clothes and decided it wasn’t worth it to try putting that particular bra back on. She carried her clothes into her bedroom, where she threw her bra into the trash.

She toweled herself dry and glanced at her naked body in the mirror fastened to the back of her door. She chuckled as a thought filled her mind. She glanced back at her clothes on her bed and decided that this wasn’t what she needed to wear. She strode over to her closet and found a white blouse, which she quickly put on and tied below her breasts. That, she mused, was all of the support she needed.

She then retrieved a black skirt and stepped into it. For a brief moment, she considered putting on a pair of panties but then she changed her mind. For where she was going, she was better off not wearing anything. She looked at her freshly-shaven legs and decided she didn’t need to wear stockings either. She grabbed her purse, slipped her feet into a pair of shoes, and walked out into the open quadrangle in front of her apartment.

A gust of wind blew towards her as she strode confidently back towards the center of campus. It tickled her pussy enough to keep her mind on her task at hand. Even though she wasn’t distractedly aroused, the excitement she felt could not be underestimated, either.

Chapter 9

Carolyn felt a simultaneous rush of anxiety and boldness when she reached the wing of the office building that housed the Chemistry professors. Seeing that the door to Professor Barnes’s office was ajar, she took a deep breath, stood up straight, and walked across the hallway to visit the man.

She knocked three times on the door and Professor Barnes called out, “Come in!”

She stepped into his office, which was cluttered with papers, scientific journals, and books, yet still comfortable.

“Ahhhh, Carolyn! It’s good to see you’re feeling better. I was worried about how long you were in the bathroom earlier today.” He gestured for her to take a seat.

Seeing an open spot by the corner of his desk, she sat down on the desk and crossed her legs.

“Yes, professor. I’m definitely feeling better,” she spoke slowly, suppressing her desire to giggle like a schoolgirl at how sultry she was trying to make her voice sound.

“I think I know why you’re here…”

“Do you?” She tossed her hair back and placed her hands on her knees.

“Of course! I’m sure you understand why I can’t allow you to re-take the exam, don’t you?”

She felt disappointed at this news and couldn’t suppress her pout.

When Carolyn neither confirmed or denied his statement, Professor Barnes continued, “You see, for all I know, you left the classroom to look up the answers to the test or the process for doing your lab work. It would be unfair of me to let you take the test at a later date, and I’m not going to create a special exam just for you.”

Carolyn fidgeted. For how confident she had felt a few minutes before, she suddenly felt unsure. She closed her eyes for a moment and then leaned forward, placing her hands on the professor’s shoulders. “But Professor Barnes, surely you know that I’m not that kind of girl…” She clicked her tongue. “Is there …” she started to run her fingers down his shirt. “…anything I can do to help change your mind?”

“What… What’re you…”

“Shhhhhh!” She placed a finger in front of his mouth to silence him. Standing up directly in front of her professor, she ground her hips a bit closer to him.

He grabbed her wrists and scowled, pushing her roughly away from him. “Now you listen to me, young lady. I have been been a member of this faculty for the past twenty seven years and have had countless students come through these halls in that time, hoping to use their feminine wiles to improve their overall standings and grades in my class. While I don’t deny being tempted on occasion, I have never…. NEVER… given in to their advances. It’s inappropriate conduct for a student, inappropriate for a teacher, and inappropriate for anyone who might wish to be taken seriously in the scientific community. I believe it’s time you left.”

She tried to push her way closer to him, but he quickly maneuvered her out the door and slammed the door shut behind her before she had the chance to turn back around.

Carolyn sighed deeply, bowed her head, and walked out of the building.

She found herself a bit more aroused than she had anticipated. She found herself wondering if she’d still be this turned on when she got home. Maybe this time, she’d be able to jill herself to orgasm. She giggled at the thought of it and immediately felt a bit happier than she had when she first left her professor’s office.

Chapter 10

By the time Carolyn found her way back to her apartment, the excitement of coming on to her professor had started to wear off. Although she appreciated some of the surreptitious attempts by some of the guys she saw on campus to make it seem as though they weren’t ogling her as she walked by, it wasn’t enough to stay turned on. She went home and, without saying a word to Amelia, walked into her bedroom.

“You all right, Cars?” Amelia asked as Carolyn closed her bedroom door.

“Yeah, I guess.”

“D’you want to talk about it?”

“There’s not much to say, really. I was just hoping that maybe I could convince Professor Barnes to change his mind and let me retake the test.” She started to giggle.

“Well, it was worth a try. I’ll be out here if you want to talk or anything.”

“Thanks.”

Carolyn untied the knot in her blouse and began to unbutton it. Her nipples seemed a larger than normal. She giggled as she admired her body in the mirror, wondering if she ought to have shown herself off a bit more to Professor Barnes, maybe that would’ve helped. After that speech of his, she doubted it, but still… She wasn’t like those other girls who tried to get a better grade out of him. She was… She could feel the chemistry; she was attuned to it.

For a split second, she saw a red hue in her mirror and she stepped close to it. Transfixed by what she had seen, she let out a gasp and immediately took off her skirt. Once she caught her breath, she called out to her roommate. “Amelia, would you mind please coming in here?”

“Um… Sure. You all right in there?”

“Yeah. I could just … use your help with something! That’s all.”

“Sure. Give me a minute.”

Carolyn glanced around her bedroom, wondering what she ought to do to prepare for Amelia’s imminent arrival. She scowled for a moment and decided to throw her clothes into her laundry hamper before climbing into her bed, the sheets covering her nakedness.

She pulled the covers up past her shoulders at the moment when Amelia knocked on the bedroom door. “Cars? You all right?”

Carolyn’s voice cracked as she responded, “Could you please come in here?”

Amelia slowly opened the door, its squeaky hinges breaking the relative silence in the air. “What can I do for you?”

“Just come a little closer.“

Amelia walked slowly to the side of her friend’s bed, looking down at her face. Carolyn reached out from under the cover and took Amelia’s hands into her own, gently caressing them.

“What’re you—“

Amelia’s words were interrupted as Carolyn sat up in the bed, causing the sheets to fall down from her torso, her breasts now exposed.

Carolyn placed her hand behind Amelia’s head, bringing her head forward as their lips met. Carolyn’s tongue moved forward, slowly parting her friend’s lips before pulling back and probing slightly deeper with each progressive attempt.

With each thrust of her tongue, Carolyn felt less and less resistance to her motions. When she released her grip at from behind Amelia’s head, Amelia fell back slightly, gasped, and and sat down on the bed.

Carolyn scowled when she saw the sadness in her friend’s eyes.

Amelia sighed and said, “Look. I know you’re bummed about your chemistry test and all, but this… This… This isn’t like you, it’s just wrong. Why’d you do that?”

Carolyn felt confused. On the one hand, she had these urges that she was certain her roommate would understand and maybe even help her with. On the other hand, here was Amelia saying that she didn’t want to help. Her entire day had basically been one of unsatisfied arousal and no one wanted to help her scratch her itch. She closed her eyes and rubbed her temples.

In that moment, she saw a nearly blinding red light that gave her the clarity she needed. She pulled her hands away from her head and sat up straight, the sheets falling down closer to her waist. She looked down and recognized that, yes, her tits had gotten bigger and yes, she would use them to her full advantage.

“I understand, Amelia. Could you just do me one favor, though? Take a look at my boobs. Do they look bigger, because, well, I can’t quite explain it, but they feel bigger.”

Amelia stood up but did as requested. “Yeah, I’d say they are bigger. What’d you do?”

“I think I was visited by the same space ship that that farmer saw.”

“Fuck you. Really, what’d you do?”

Carolyn squeezed her nipples; the pain coursed through her and she let out a low squeal. In that moment, a visible dust-like substance flew forward out of her body.

Amelia saw the spores coming straight for her but was unable to shield her mouth and nose from the onrush of dust. She breathed some of it in and began coughing violently. When she began to feel lightheaded, she sat down on the bed and gasped. Her breathing slowed as a thin haze filled her mind.

“Strip,” instructed Carolyn with a giggle.

Amelia did as requested, and without hesitation.

Once Amelia was naked, Carolyn lifted her own hands and guided Amelia’s face onto her left breast, which felt like it was ready to burst with the spores that were filling it.

Amelia adjusted herself to begin sucking passionately on Carolyn’s breasts.

Carolyn could feel her breasts growing larger still as her mind slowly stopped worrying about chemistry, the aliens, and everything else other than her pleasure.

Amelia pulled back the rest of the covers and began to suck on her clit, and finger her pussy rapidly.

As the long-delayed and sought-after orgasm finally flowed through and over Carolyn, she screamed her excitement.

As the orgasm subsided, Carolyn arched her back and took hold of Amelia’s head, moving her roommate away from her crotch. She whispered, “My turn.”

Amelia let out a whimper, but allowed Carolyn to get out of bed and guide her onto her back. Carolyn smiled broadly, held her breasts close to Amelia’s face, and pinched her nipples one more time, pushing more dust into her roommates nose and mouth.

As Amelia coughed, Carolyn began planting gentle kisses on her body, starting with her chin and moving slowly in a straight line down, pausing for a moment at between her breasts before continuing over her belly towards her clit.

Amelia arched her back and adjusted her hips to meet her roommate’s fast-moving tongue. She bit her lip but was unable to suppress a moan of arousal.

Carolyn closed her eyes and found her body moving on its own, pleasuring her roommate without so much as a single thought to what she was doing, how she was doing it, or why. She just acted.

Amelia gasped, “Oh, Carolyn. Yes. Just a little bit more! Right there!” as she flailed and kicked in all directions.

Carolyn sensed that her roommate was about to have an orgasm. A bright red light flashed in front of her eyes, and she collapsed, unconscious, over Amelia’s body, depriving her roommate in very much the same manner as she herself had been deprived up until twenty minutes earlier.

Amelia saw a bright red light herself. She sat up, careful not to disturb her sleeping roommate, and walked out of the room.

Chapter 11

Night fell, and the local police station was deluged with phone calls from concerned residents claiming to have seen strange lights in the sky.

Lou hung up the phone and glanced at Kevin. “Ever since that damn farmer showed up on TV the other night, people have been seeing all sorts of bizarre shit in the skies.”

“I just feel bad for people with a real emergency tonight. Their stuff’ll be all too easy to overlook or miss.”

“Yeah. So when d’you think we should send a car out to look for UFO’s?” Lou laughed.

“Probably sooner rather than later so we can get something on the news…” Kevin’s phone rang. “Hang on. Police station, Kevin speaking. What’s your emergency?”

The frantic woman on the other end of the phone screamed so loud, Kevin needed to hold the earpiece several inches away from his own ear. “M… m… my husband! Th-th-they t-t-took him!”

“All right, miss. Just calm down for a minute. Take a deep breath. Tell me what happened there.”

There was a brief pause while the caller apparently followed Kevin’s instructions. “It’s the aliens! Please! You got to do something! They took him! My husband!”

Kevin rolled his eyes and said, in as valiant an effort to withhold his frustration as he could muster, “All right, miss. How do you know the aliens took him?”’

“Well, that there red light what we been seeing these last couple of nights done come back. This time, when the light shone out on our farm, my husband walked outside and I seen him through my window and he just kind of floated in the air.”

“He walked outside and floated in the air?”

“Yes!”

“Did you try to follow him?”

“No!”

“Why not?”

The woman’s voice grew silent. “I, um… I was… Heh heh. I was naked…”

“Why were you naked?”

“Because my husband and me made love a few hours ago and we fell asleep after that.”

“Was your husband naked too when he walked out?”

“Yeah.”

“Did you try to stop him going outside naked?”

“I called to him but it’s like he was some kind of ghost or zombie or sumpin’. He just got up and walked away.”

“You sure he floated into the air?”

“Yes! I seen it with my own eyes!”

“All right, Miss. What’s your name and address?”

“Stark! Bonnie Stark! I live outside of town in the Sunny Meadows Farm.”

“All right. We’ll send someone out as soon as we can. Just stay inside for now and let us know if anything changes, all right?”

“Yeah. I can d—“ She suddenly stopped speaking.

“Mrs. Stark? Mrs. Stark! If you’re there, please pick up! What in hell’s going on over there?”

Kevin’s questions were greeted with complete silence on the other end of the phone. He snapped his fingers three times to get Lou’s attention. He cupped his hand over the mouthpiece and whispered, “I wasn’t going to take this call seriously since his call came from the farmer and his wife who’ve been all over the news, but then she just kind of stopped talking in the middle of a sentence. Maybe we ought to send someone out there to investigate.”

Lou strode over to the short-wave radio that notified the various squad cars patrolling the city. “Calling all cars. Calling all cars. Is anyone anywhere near the Sunny Meadows Farm? We got a call from the lady of the house and we suspect she might be in some trouble. Can someone go out and investigate?”

Officer Parkinson’s voice crackled through the radio speakers. “This is car 26. I’m not far away from there. I thought I saw something in the sky about a half hour ago and was headed out in that general direction. I’ll check it out and make sure she’s all right.”

“Thanks, Gary. Let us know if you hear anything.”

“Roger that!”

Lou walked over to Kevin’s desk. Kevin said, “Mrs. Stark! If you’re there, please say something! I’m going to count to five and if you don’t say something I’m terminating this call.”

Lou frowned but gave a thumbs up to Kevin, indicating that someone was headed out to check on her.

Kevin completed his countdown and said, “All right. I’m terminating this call. A car is on its way out to you. If anything changes, you can call us back.”

He hung up the phone and looked up at Lou. “She said her husband was taken by the aliens.”

“Well, Gary’s nearby so he’s driving out there. Gary said he’d seen something in the sky too, so he was already investigating. Would someone please tell me what in the name of god almighty’s going on?”

“No clue, Lou. Not a clue.”

Chapter 12

Officer Gary Parkinson pulled his cruiser into the driveway of the Sunny Meadows Farm and drove as close to the large house as the path would take him. He grabbed his large flashlight off of the passenger’s seat of his car, opened his door, and walked slowly towards the front door, scanning the ground for signs of something amiss. He felt a chill run up his spine, which in itself was unusual since, despite the clouds overhead, it was a warm and humid night.

He stood a few feet away from the front door to the farmhouse, and examined the ground and the walls. Once he had satisfied himself that, if there were any intruders, they had not forced entry into the house, he stepped closer to the door. He was about to knock on the door when it swung wide open before him, revealing the nude form of Bonnie Stark.

Between the appearance of the naked woman and the fact that she opened the door just as he was about to knock, the police officer hesitated. During that moment of inactivity, Bonnie stepped out the front door and walked by him as though he wasn’t even there.

“Mrs. Stark? Are you all right? Mrs. Stark?”

The woman stopped walking; she stood upright with her back to the Officer Parkinson.

He took one cautious step towards her but stopped as she started to moan. He reached for his radio on his shoulder and said, “This is Officer Gary Parkinson. I responded to the call to Sunny Meadows Farms and I’m here on site now. Something strange is going on here, but I’m not sure what’s going on. Request backup. Over.”

Officer Parkinson stood back, waiting for someone to respond saying that they’d be coming. He suddenly felt nervous, anxious, and unsure of what the right thing to do here was. After all, here was a woman, alone at night, standing naked in front of her house. If the house had been closer to the street, he would have immediately done something to protect her but here, in the semi-darkness and the stillness of the air, it could be argued, he was in more need of protection than she was.

He tried to track her line of sight without getting too close to her. She was gazing roughly upward, so he looked up and saw the lights of what he presumed to be an airplane floating above them. But something was … off about the airplane. For how close the plane appeared, it seemed to be moving much too slowly to make any sense.

Furthermore, he heard a low rumble coming from the plane’s engines that kept building in volume and pitch. After about ten seconds, it was so loud, he could feel his heart pounding just from the intensity of the sound. He had to look away as a blinding red light filled the sky.

He gasped as he watched Mrs. Stark lift her hands into the air and, to his amazement, she floated up off the ground. Thinking quickly he rushed forward and grabbed Mrs. Stark by the ankles in hopes of pulling her back to the ground. His efforts to assist her body in obeying the laws of gravity were valiant, but ultimately futile, as he felt himself being lifted into the air, pulled upwards by the fact that she was moving in that same direction.

He looked down and saw that he was ascending rapidly. He realized that his window of time to be able to fall safely back to the ground was extremely short, assuming he would actually fall if he let go. Despite his increasing fear, he clutched onto Bonnie’s ankles tightly and prayed that his backup would arrive before he was completely out of the line of sight of anyone on the ground.

As he rose higher into the air, the rumbling of the engines of the grew deafening. Gary squinted his eyes and bit his lip in an attempt to retain his grip on Bonnie’s legs, not wanting to risk falling if he should let go.

As the red light filled his eyes, he lost consciousness.

Chapter 13

When Officer Parkinson awoke, he found himself standing with his back against a wall inside a large, circular room. It had no visible source of light, but the room glowed with an unnaturally white and clean aura. He looked down and confirmed what he had already suspected: his clothes were missing. He tried to move and found that some hidden force had adhered his entire body to the wall itself.

There must have been at least twenty or thirty other people—alternating men and women—who were standing naked against this wall around the room. He scowled and wondered if he was being subjected to some unusual test, although he felt no fear or anxiety as to what might happen.

He took a deep breath and turned his head to the right. He cleared his throat and the woman he was now looking at, turned her head to face him. She smiled broadly.

Officer Parkinson recognized her immediately. “Mrs. Stark?”

“Do I know you?”

“I don’t think so. I’m Officer Gary Parkinson. I’m the cop who came out to your house after you called us tonight. Do you remember calling us?”

“Oh, yes, but I shouldn’t’a done that. While I was callin’ you, I seen the light and knew I wanted to join my husband.”

“Is he here right now?”

“I don’t see ’im but I’m sure he’s here someplace.”

“Ummm… Okay. Thanks.”

He turned his head to the left and addressed the young woman on that side of him. “What about you? What’s your name?”

“Amelia.”

“Officer Gary Parkinson.”

“Pleased to meet you. I think my roommate came here ahead of me. Carolyn’s got to be here somewhere.”

“Are you afraid?”

“Should I be?”

“Um…”

Gary didn’t have the chance to say anything else, because the floor in the center of the room opened and two people—a man and a woman—rose up through the opening. Like the other inhabitants of this room, they were completely naked, and no one seemed to mind or care.

Amelia immediately recognized the woman, “There you are, Carolyn! You should feel honored!”

Carolyn didn’t respond. Officer Parkinson questioned whether or not Carolyn had even heard her. He turned his head to face Bonnie Stark on his right, and he noticed a tear streaming down her cheek. “Are you all right?”

“Yes. It’s just… I’m so proud. That there’s Danny and he done been choosed for this ritual. Someday I’m hopin’ I’ll be choosed.”

Gary returned his gaze to the two people rising up into the center of the room. They stood facing each other, their backs straight, feet about two feet apart, with arms raised outward by their sides. As the floor closed back beneath them, Gary realized that they were both floating in the air.

The force that held Danny and Carolyn in the air, adjusted their positions until his visibly hard cock touched up against her pussy.

Everyone standing up against the walls began to cheer. Gary wasn’t sure what was happening but he felt compelled to do the same.

Carolyn and Danny rotated in the air, such that they were both parallel to the floor; Danny faced upwards to the ceiling and Carolyn faced the floor. After five seconds, Carolyn’s body moved downwards and Danny moved up, his cock penetrating deep into her pussy.

Carolyn let out a squeal of excitement as the midair fucking began. She and Danny regained their ability to move their arms and legs, as he began groping her breasts and she wrapped her legs around his hips. Their hips thrust back and forth into each other rapidly.

Everyone in the room was becoming increasingly aroused by the sight of the two people hovering in the center of this ceremony. With a flash of light, Carolyn screamed loudly as her body flipped over with Danny’s.

A light pink dust spurt out from Carolyn’s nipples as she came. With each of her orgasms, the air would fill with more and more of the dust.

All of the women who stood around the room let out a gasp of arousal following Carolyn’s second orgasm and release of the spores. Soon, the moans, gasps, howls, and screams of excitement echoed throughout the room.

Officer Parkinson felt like his hard-on was so powerful and strong, that his cock was about to fall off. He knew that he needed to get laid more than anything in the world. He didn’t care with who, or when, or how. He just needed to fuck. He looked around the room at the faces of everyone else watching Danny and Carolyn humping in the middle of the air and knew he wasn’t the only one. His body was covered in the dust of arousal that filled the air.

Danny started to grunt in the middle of the room. Everyone around the room started to chant “Cum! Cum! Cum!” When he howled to indicate the completion of the act, everyone in the room started cheering.

As Officer Parkinson cheered with the rest of the crowd, he began to feel lightheaded. After a moment, the sounds of the room became distant, silent. A minute later, he blacked out.

Chapter 14

Officer Parkinson woke up in the grass of the Sunny Meadows Farm, completely dressed. One of his colleagues, Officer Tanya Makarios was standing over him, slapping his cheeks. “You okay, Gary?”

He rolled over and shook his head to get a sense of what had happened. “Tanya? What? Where am I? When’d you get here?”

“I got here about two minutes ago and I saw you here in the grass. I rolled you over and tried to revive you. You seemed all right but I didn’t like what I’d seen. What happened?”

Gary sat up. “Well. Mrs. Stark, see, she was here, completely naked and she… This is going to sound crazy but… She, uh… She got pulled into the air. Into a space ship. I went too. And there, her husband started having sex with some college-age girl in midair in front of me and about 30 other people. And…”

“I think you hit your head. You’re going to be all right. I think you should come back with me to the station and get some rest before you try driving, okay?” There was a sweetness to her voice; he agreed to do as she’d asked.

“Have you seen Mr. or Mrs. Stark?” he asked her as they walked towards her patrol car.

“Yeah. They saw my lights and came out. I think I interrupted… a romantic interlude, but they both seemed genuinely concerned and wanted to help. I think they just wanted us off of their farm.”

“Can’t blame them for that, can you?” Gary started thinking of the romantic interlude and suddenly became very aroused. He stepped closer to her and blew a slight puff of air into her ear. She immediately stopped walking.

“I’ve got a mission, Tanya. Do you know what that mission is?”

She said nothing as she gazed blankly ahead.

“I’ve got to fuck. It’ll help our alien masters to take over the world.”

“I can help with that mission,” the female police officer said, softly.

“I know you can. Now strip…”

As Tanya took off all of her clothes, Gary smiled. Soon the spores would spread throughout the land, taking away people’s defenses, making women hornier and hornier, with larger breasts at the same time. He knew that his masters were kind and benevolent. Who wouldn’t want to serve them if they could promise this much pleasure?

The farmer and his wife were joined by Carolyn and Amelia. All four watched approvingly as the two officers began to wrestle each other in the tall grass. The bimbonic plague was getting underway and only the aliens would be able to control it in any capacity.