The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

If you think this could happen in real life, seek help for yourself IMMEDIATELY!

That being said, please enjoy my first story. Please don’t repost this story with out asking me first.

Aidan ends up the master of the girl of his dreams. Will his dark side win out over his conscience?

Binding in the Night

Caroline was bored with the drinking and drugs. She had come to the party more out of curiosity about the house the frat boys had broken into have the party. (Their frat house was on probation.) It was an old Victorian style mansion. The place was far enough away from the campus, or for that matter, any neighbors that the partying students would be unlikely to get caught having a party. The place had been vacant for at least a decade. No one really remembered anything about the former owners or what had happened to them. Caroline noticed the frat boys had actually cleaned up somewhat, at least on the first floor. She wanted to see the rest of the house. She glanced quickly around behind her to see if any of the boys were watching, she was worried some of them might think that her sneaking away was an invitation. She thought no one had noticed her heading up the stairs, but she had missed seeing Aidan’s glance as she went up to the second floor.

Aidan noticed someone slipping upstairs, out of the corner of his eye, it was Caroline. He had a thing for Caroline. She had long, flowing, black hair that went almost all the way down to that lovely apple-shaped behind; her deep, blue eyes and those full lips. Her long, sleek legs and those ample, firm breasts, with a body like hers a saint would be tempted to throw celibacy out the window. He knew better than to follow her, she was out of his league and he knew it. Not that he was underdeveloped, by no means, he kept in shape and knew he could hold his own against most in a fight. But, he was a geek, the only reason he came to the party was because the frat boys had paid him to set them up with power. He had cobbled together a power converter and told them to have eight car batteries ready. He didn’t ask where they got the batteries.

Caroline had checked out the second floor. All she had found were empty bedrooms and what looked like a library or study. She wandered to the attic door. It was locked, but when she gave it a good rattle, it popped something in the old lock mechanism and she was able to go up the stairs. She was half way up when she felt a weird tingling on her skin. She shivered slightly as she rubbed her arms. “Must be spider webs,” she thought to herself. As she entered main part of the attic she saw a strangely draped table, it kind of looked like it could be an altar, but with a black cloth with unsettling symbols on it. She was so focused on the altar that she didn’t see the circle underneath the dust on the floor, as she stepped into circle the forces that had lain dormant in the symbols of the circle flared to life. She watched, frozen as the symbols started to glow. She tried to scream, but nothing would come out. She couldn’t even move her eyes or blink. Cruelest of all, her eyes could not even shed tears; the forces holding her were so strong. Caroline realized this had to be magic, but that knowledge did little to help her. Her mind jumped from one panicked thought to the next: what was the spell doing or going to do to her? Would it hold her there until she died of dehydration? Would she even be able to die? Would someone find her? What would they do if they did? Suddenly her thoughts were pulled back to the present as she heard someone below yell, “FIRE! GET OUT NOW!” Oh God! I’m going to be burned to death!

Aidan was nursing a beer when he smelled something, wood burning. He rushed thru the hall to find that some idiot had left a joint burning on a nightstand in one of the bedrooms and now most of that corner of the room was on fire. He yelled, FIRE! GET OUT NOW!” He rushed out with others, after checking to make sure no one had passed out on the first floor. By the time he got outside most of others’ cars were gone. He saw Caroline’s car still there and remembered she had went upstairs. He rushed up the stairs to the second floor, taking them two at a time. Seeing the footprints in the dust he ran to the door to the attic. He sprinted up the stairs yelling,” Caroline! There’s a fire we got get out!” He froze in shock when he saw her standing in the circle of glowing symbols, unmoving. Aidan rushed to grab her and drag her out, but as soon as he reached the circle he was pushed back as though there was solid wall surrounding her.

Caroline would’ve cried with joy if she had been able. Someone was here, was going to get her out! She watched in horror as Aidan was pushed back, he couldn’t reach her! He raced around the circle with his hands pushing against the invisible barrier, trying to find a way to get to her. She heard him stepping away! He was going to leave her! Then he noticed a book on the altar, he raced to it and saw words on the page it was turned to glowing. He was pretty sure it was Latin, but the script was hard to make out. He did his best to sound them out. He was suddenly thrown back as forces he was not prepared for were unleashed. He quickly regained his equilibrium and saw that Caroline had been released, the symbols fading, her body collapsing to the floor. Caroline had felt an intense pressure inside her head as Aidan read from the book. She was unable to resist it. It broke into the recesses of her mind and left only one thought in her conscious mind. She must obey Master. All other thoughts now had to go thru this Absolute Truth.

Unsure what else to do, Aidan picked up Caroline in his arms and quickly rushed down the stairs, now filling with smoke, desperate to get them both out. As soon as he got them outside he set her down leaning against a tree. “Wake up,” he said gently. To Caroline those words took a hold of her mind with a grip of steel, forcing her to awaken. She was terrified, but she could only respond like she was an observer, no longer in control of herself. As she awoke, Aidan said, “I don’t know exactly what happened, but I’m just glad I got you out, now drive back to your dorm and pretend like nothing happened, get some sleep, I’ll call you in the morning.” Without waiting to see if she said anything he raced to his car, so he missed hearing her say, “Yes master.” As he got in his car and dialed 911 on his cell, he watched Caroline got in her car and drive off. He was a little worried about what had happened, but he could handle only one thing at a time. Has he drove away he quickly described the signs of a fire that could be seen from the road to the 911 operator. He had a little place of his own off campus that his parents had bought him. He was never so glad to see the place as he was now. He was totally exhausted, without even kicking his shoes off; he collapsed onto the couch and entered a dreamless slumber.

Caroline was terrified as she heard herself respond to Aidan’s words with “Yes master.” She tried to keep her body from moving, but she couldn’t her master’s commands echoed through her mind like thunder, her body obeying without hesitation. Her “True” self held in bindings too strong for her to break she could only follow the commands she was given. She made it to her dorm without meeting anyone else. Her dorm mate must still be out partying, as their room was empty. She wanted to scream or cry or something, but Aidan’s command pretend like nothing had happened prevented that, she stripped down to her underwear and climbed into bed. Even as she struggled to stay awake the magic binding her forced into a dreamless sleep. She awoke the next morning to the ringing of her phone. Her hand was already reaching for the phone before she was even able to recall the events of the previous day. She tried to stop herself but it was no use. She noticed in passing that her dorm mate must have spent the night somewhere else, for she was alone. As she picked up the receiver, she tried to steel herself for what she was sure to come.

“Hello?” She asked.

“It’s me, Aidan, I wanted to make sure you were alright.”

She resisted the forces controlling her as she felt herself saying, “I am fine, Master.”

“Master? What the hell? You mean that circle was some kind of spell?”

“Yes master.”

”I became your master when I read from that book on the altar?”

“Yes master.”

“Stop calling me master, I’m guessing its making you way more uncomfortable then I am with be called master. Call me Aidan.”

“Thank you, Aidan.” Caroline felt a little better; at least he wasn’t on a power trip with being called master. Though she was still worried about what was to come.

“This is some serious shit. I think we need to talk face to face, would you mind?”

She briefly considered saying no, and then realized that she had some control again. His asking if she minded had put some slack in her mental leash; she realized that she would still have to obey him. The central thought that still dominated her mind was must obey Master. “I guess we should talk.” Her fears still swirling in the back of her mind, she knew she had to do something.

“Where would you feel most comfortable meeting?”

Caroline swiftly went through a mental inventory of all the places that she could think of that would be public enough to prevent some of her fears from being made real, yet private enough so they could talk without being overheard. She settled on lakeshore near the campus. There were benches along the paths that would be good for privacy while still being in the open. The one near the canoe rental place would be good. She hesitantly gave him the directions to the place and she said she would be there in about an hour. She quickly showered and put on the least sexy underwear she had and decided to borrow her dorm mate’s baggy jogging suit. She put her hair into a quick ponytail and left like she was just going for a jog.

Aidan had realized as he dialed Caroline’s number (which he had finagled from the registrar’s office.), that he could sense her mind. He sensed her general feelings without even trying and with a little effort he could pick out the specific thoughts. The main feeling he was getting was fear. He could understand that. Here she was ensnared by a spell and some geek she didn’t even know now had control of her. He sensed the energy of the spell, felt the web holding her mind. He tried pulling it apart, but he couldn’t remove it. Only alter it, he sensed her conscious mind trying to force itself to the surface and he pulled the web so it could. He concentrated for a minute while talking to her, willing the web to stay in its altered form. To his relief it stayed. He drove over to the meeting spot and walked the short distance from the parking area to the paths around the lakeshore and found the bench she had described.

Caroline was nervous as she jogged along the path, she was afraid to meet her master, at least he had allowed her to call him by his name, even if in her head she knew he was Master. There was Master! She felt an almost overwhelming urge to drop to her knees in front of him, but she was able to resist and instead slowly sat down on the bench next to him.

They sat with an uncomfortable silence between them. She was still fighting the spell’s effects. The thoughts it forced into her head, were to worship Master. Aidan felt her mind struggling and so he closed his eyes and focused on the web around her mind. He pulled at the section he could feel her mind struggling with and he realized that it was putting tension on the web that would undo his previous alterations. It took a significant focusing of his will to pin the web without letting it slip in either spot. Caroline felt the urges fading, not realizing that it was Aidan’s doing and not her own. Aidan opened his eyes and exhaled a strained breathe.

“So, fancy meeting you here.” He said with an ironic tone.

“I’m scared.” There, she had admitted it to him.

“Let me guess, you’re worried about what I intend to do?”

“Got it in one.” She was trying to cover her fear with humor as she giggled.

“Well, I have no idea how to start, but I want to help free you.” His was voice, even and calm.

“I know I’m probably going to regret this but just as my curiosity got the better of me the other day, I have to ask, why?”

“Why help you, instead of taking advantage of you? Umm, well, the thought did cross my mind for about a minute. Then my conscience steamrolled it flat. I know, no one has a conscience anymore, it’s out of style. Well, I’m a throwback.”

Aidan grinned at Caroline and she returned it with a smile that was warm enough to melt the polar ice caps. He felt her relief thru the mysterious connection. He watched as she relaxed, finally the tension that she had carried since the day before drained out of her. He felt his dark desires stirring as her face relaxed into the smile she gifted him with. Part of him said, take her, use her body for your pleasure, she can’t stop you, there are no consequences. He quickly throttled those thoughts as they rose up. He had always consider himself a gentleman, he was damned if he would give into the first real temptation he had. He did wonder how he should proceed. Other than television, movies and the fantasy novels that he had read, he had no experience with magic, especially REAL magic. First, figure out how to minimize the effects of the spell on Caroline. He felt for the edges of her mind, looking for any place the web seemed to pull particularly taunt. He sensed nothing distressing at the moment. Second, make sure she was protected from unintentional commands.

“Caroline. I’m going to give you a command, “he quickly raised his hand to forestall her exclamation of dismay, and said,” it’s for your own good. Just wait until you hear it. From now on you will only have to obey when I say. ‘I command you’, first, otherwise you can choose to not obey.” Caroline settled back down as she realized that it would protect her, if he accidentally uttered an imperative statement. “Anything you can think of that I haven’t?”

“No.” Caroline leaned over and gave Aidan a quick peck on the cheek. “Thank you.” She then took off back to her dorm; before her twisted up feelings could get the better of her.

Aidan sat quietly on the bench as he let Caroline leave. She still feared his control, he could sense it. Hell, HE feared his control of her. She also had a feeling of gratitude towards him, for his saving her from the fire and releasing her from the circle, but she also hated him; simply because he was her Master. He could do nothing about that. His dark side came to the fore saying; you don’t know what you can do. You don’t know just how much control you have, maybe you can MAKE her love you. Just think about it, fulfilling all those fantasies of having a willing slave to pleasure you. Again he pushed away the dark thoughts telling himself that those were only fantasies, not meant to be lived out in real life. That no matter what he did to her mind, that at some level her soul would cry out in anguish as he molded her mind to fit his desires.

“Enough!” he said to himself to get himself moving. First stop, home to see what he could dig up on the Internet. That pretty much turned out be a gigantic waste of time. Most of the sites he found just spouted New Age gobbledygook or talked about ancient religions. The library was a slightly more profitable stop. He found a couple of books that actually talked about working real spells, at least that was the way they where written. Then it dawned on him that his best chance was actually try and retrieve the book from the house. If it had survived the fire, of course. He drove out to the old mansion, there was yellow police tape across the driveway. He drove a little further and found a place where it could park the car off the road. Aidan walked back and ducked under the police tape. He quietly worked his way to the house, he sighed with relief when he saw that most of the house was actually still intact. There was more tape across the doorway, but the door itself was gone, so he squeezed by the tape and made his way upstairs. When reached the attic, it looked like no one had disturbed the book. So, he gingerly picked it up and quickly made his way out and back to his car. He waited until he got home to examine it further. He absently wondered what Caroline was doing. He then sensed that she had settled into a depressive funk in her room. He would have to give her some space, while he tried to research the spell. He wanted to be with her, to try and comfort her but he was part of her depression.

Monday rolled around and it found Aidan intently studying an archaic Latin script he had found on the Internet that seemed to match what was in the book. He was memorizing the differences from the more modern script used for Latin. Caroline finally saw her dorm mate on Sunday but, hadn’t said more than monosyllables to her yet. Gina being equally out of sorts for very different reasons didn’t try and find out what the matter was. Caroline went to classes like usual, but paid little attention. By Friday, Aidan had began to piece together how the spell worked and was not happy with what he had discovered so far, like the fact the spell had only been partially completed. He continued his research while still going to classes, luckily being a geek came in handy he had already read all the course materials for all his classes so all he had to do was class work. The greater struggle was with his dark side wanting to turn him from figuring out how to break the spell to how to complete it. Caroline was considering dropping out, but she realized that wouldn’t really help, she was still faced with thoughts she knew she could not run away from. The thoughts that said obey and worship Master. She was glad Aidan/Master( her thoughts never entirely letting her forget he was Master) had left her alone. But she also felt that part of her depression was because she wasn’t near Master. Finally on Friday, she gave in to the need to be near him. She found him in the campus library. She had discovered she could sense what direction he was when she thought about it.

“Caroline!? What’s up?” He had quickly dropped his voice after the initial surprise at seeing her. He figured she would avoid him unless he had asked to see her. He sensed that she conflicted about being with him. He had tweaked the web of energy surrounding her mind as much as he dared. It was tight as a bowstring ready to be released and he didn’t want it snapping back.

“I need to talk to you, in private.” She was avoiding looking him in the eyes.

“I was getting a migraine anyway, mind if we go back to my place? I have a little place off campus, all to myself.” He realized she might be leery of being alone with him at his place, but at least they could talk freely without having to worry about being overheard. She submissively nodded her head and followed him out to his car. As he started to pull out on the street, he decided to make sure that heading back to his place was what she really wanted.

“Are you sure you want to go to my place, we can go somewhere else if you want.”

She meekly replied, “Your place.”

Sensing the difficult time she was having he drove the rest of the way in silence. He was not prepared for what she did once he escorted her in the door. She dropped to her knees and started crying. She leaned against his leg. “Please, just let me be by you for a little while, I know it’s the spell, but I feel better when I’m near you.” Aidan gently guided Caroline up and hugged her to him. His heart was torn, he wished she could want to be with him without the spell and his darker thoughts rushing at him telling him to take her now. He walked them to the couch in the living room and he guided her down next him snuggled under his arm and against his side. He decided to try one of the things his research into magic had lead him to believe might be a solution.

“I need to let you know something. I have been studying what I could find on magic and I have some ideas. But I also need you to know I went back and found the book.” Caroline tensed up. “I needed to know the specifics of the spell. I’m sorry to say that I discovered the spell was not completed. But, that opens up one possibility to break it. Please wait here.” He quickly rose and went into his computer room get the book and a metal bowl and matches from the kitchen.

Caroline shudder slightly at the thought of having to be in the same room as that damn book, but at least Master wanted to try and release her. She waited wondering about her depression, she realized not all of it was from the spell, some of it was from the lack of physical contact with another person. She had always been the one to enjoy a good hug more that gifts. Most of the times she had been drinking or doing drugs was when she was in-between boyfriends. She craved contact and she had been denying herself that without taking anything to dull the ache.

Aidan came back into the room, he sat the book down and tore a little corner of a blank page near the back out. Caroline felt a little stab of pain in her head. She watched as he lit the torn piece in the bowl. Suddenly it felt like it was her brain was on fire. She screamed. Aidan quickly put out the fire with his fingers, burning himself slightly. “Damn, I was hoping that wouldn’t have happened, at least I know which books to drop from my research. I’m sorry.”

“At least you didn’t just toss it in an incinerator. I can’t imagine what that would have done to me. Oh my god! What if it had burned up in the fire!” She shivered at the thought of what could have happened.

“Well it didn’t and when I’m not home I keep it in my fire safe.”

“I was thinking about how depressed I have been lately. Not all of it was from the spell or even the effects of the spell. Some of it is from the fact that I need physical contact with other people, I used to dull the ache with drugs and alcohol, but this last week I was afraid to lose control by taking anything.” She realized that might sound like an invitation to the abuse she had original worried about.

“So you need to be near someone and as long you’re stuck with be my slave, you figure it might as well be me.” This is it take her! It’s a fucking open invitation! No, just because she craves contact doesn’t mean that contact has to be sex! Let go! Have a good time! You know you want her! NO! I am a man, not a beast to take what I want without thought or feeling for another! “So, we should schedule some snuggle time from now on?” Aidan could have read the relief on her face from a mile away without sensing her feelings.

“Thank you, you have been so understanding, I don’t want to think what it would have been like if I had been found by someone else.” She was still feeling the urge to DO something to serve Master. She turned her mind away from the obvious. She noticed that the place was a mess. “I know it’s the spell, but I feel I need to serve you somehow. I think it would help if I maybe cleaned up for you.”

Aidan realized that he had to be careful, the web was at the limit and that if he let it go in a few places he could give her more slack in other areas. He felt for the area of her mind that had wanted to serve and let the web touch just a little on that area. The overall tension had dropped. He nodded his okay.

Caroline felt a pleasant buzz of pleasure, a kind of relaxed fuzziness as she worked her way through the house, washing dishes, vacuuming, dusting and washing clothes. Usually she hated housework, but serving Master was different. She finished her work and found Master in the computer room poring over three different books. One on Latin, and two on magic. She absently noticed that computer room was the only one that didn’t need cleaning. It was getting late. She had let her mind drift into the relaxed fuzziness and now was having a hard time fighting her way out of it. She wanted to ask him to take her back to her dorm, she needed to get some studying done before Monday. But she wasn’t able to bring herself to disturb Master. Finally he looked up and saw her in the doorway.

“Oh, was there something you needed?”

“I need to get back to study for Monday. I have a test in twentieth century lit.”

“You have Morgan?”

“Yes? Why?”

“He’s still using the tenth edition?”

“Yes.”

“Just a minute.” Aidan rolled his computer chair over to the bookshelf across from the computer desk and pulled out a slightly dog-eared twentieth century lit book. “Go use my bed. I’m going to be in here all night anyway.”

Caroline took the book and went to Aidan’s bedroom. She studied the chapters she needed to for the test and by that time she was too tired to move. So she rolled back to rest her head on the pillow. Aidan looked in on her once around one in the morning then wished he hadn’t. Her t-shirt had ridden up exposing the bottom of her bra. With a supreme act of will he calmed his raging hormones and went back to his desk. He finally passed out about five.

Caroline woke up and noticed that her shirt had ridden up. She quickly pulled it down. She went to check on Aidan, she found him slumped to one side in his computer chair. She gently shook him awake and said he could have his bed back. He sleepily stumbled to his bed. Caroline browsed through the stuff on his desk and was amazed at all the notes he had taken on magic. He really seemed to be trying to figure out how to free her! With a lighter heart than she had had in a long time she went to the kitchen to see what she could make for breakfast. She found some slightly stale wheat bread in the frig and just enough eggs to make French toast. Some sausages, a little old, but still probably ok, in the freezer, as well as an ice encrusted can of frozen orange juice. She thawed the sausages in the microwave. She found that she was getting that pleasant buzz again. This time though she kept a firmer hold of her thoughts. As she cooked breakfast she realized that she had started to let go of some of her fear. That even if Aidan couldn’t find a way to free her, that he wouldn’t take advantage of her. As Caroline let go of that hard core of fear, she began to look at Aidan with a clearer vision. Even with the spell imposed thoughts she could still see he was a geek. Not really her type, but then the type she had been seeing would definitely have taken advantage of her. If it had been one of the frat boys that found her, she would probably disappeared into their house and been used like one of those blowup dolls. That’s assuming that one of them could read Latin.

Aidan woke up to smell of sausage cooking. He slowly stretched and noticed the scent of Caroline’s hair, lingering on the pillow. Just her scent was enough to get his libido going. He had come up with a possible way to free her, but it required a great sacrifice on his part. He couldn’t find any other way yet. He was looking, but the more he looked the more it reinforced his conclusions. Aidan was actually considering it. He didn’t want to end up violating her and fighting his dark side was becoming more difficult. He laid there and decided to see how Caroline was doing, he reached out and concentrated on her mind. She was thinking about what the frat boys would have done to her. He pulled back, he didn’t need those images in his head. He slowly pulled himself out of bed. He knew he should have taken Caroline back to her dorm last night, but he didn’t want to leave off the research into the spell. Now he had to face her this morning, alone at his place.

Caroline heard Master coming. For just an instant she almost dropped to her knees. Without the fear and hatred of Master that she had used to shield herself from the thoughts of worship and obedience, she found it more difficult to resist. She felt the urges diminish. Aidan had sensed the stab of panic at the urges she had felt and quickly reformed the web. It was strained a little bit again, but he felt it would hold to its present form.

“Sorry, I didn’t run you back to your dorm last night, but I was working on an idea and really didn’t want to let it go.”

“At least you had the book, though if I have to read anymore Hemingway, I’m going to go nuts.” She smiled at Aidan. “I noticed when I sent you to bed all the notes you had taken on magic. Have you been doing any coursework?”

“Being a geek has its advantages, all I have to do are the assignments from the classes. I already did all the reading at the beginning of the semester. Most of the professors put the assignment up before the start of class, so I get the work done while I listen to the lecture… Where did you find breakfast? I didn’t think I had any food here. I usually eat out or fast food.”

“Well, once I chipped the ice out, I found sausages and orange juice in the freezer. The bread was a little stale, but that’s ok for French toast. I cracked the eggs slowly to make sure they weren’t bad. The only thing I wish you had here was cinnamon; the toast would be a lot better for it.” She explained as she dished up a plate for him.

“Well, I suppose after breakfast I should give you a ride back.” Silently, he wished he could spend more time with her. He had been trying to avoid really looking at her, but as he sat across from her, he couldn’t help but savor the sight of her. She had put her hair back into a ponytail again. Even without makeup she was beautiful, and unlike the last time he had seen her smile this time it reached her eyes, those pools of blue that he wished he could drown in. Caroline’s black t-shirt wrinkled from sleeping in it, covering those lovely breasts. He quickly wrestled his thoughts away from her body. “Why don’t you like Hemingway?”

“Well, its not so much I don’t like him, its just having read so much of his work at once.”

They ended up sitting over the breakfast dishes until almost lunchtime, discussing literature. Aidan was becoming almost as entranced by her mind as he was by her body. This hurt him even more, the realization that this beautiful, intelligent creature was bond to him unwillingly and that most of her energies were being wasted on fighting the spell. He realized that he had to get her back. The more time he spent with her, the harder it would became to think of freeing her. Maybe they could still be friends after she was free, but while bound to him, he knew he could keep her near.

“Let me take a quick shower and I’ll give you a ride back.” Breaking off their conversation. “It’s almost noon already, I’m sure you have other things you want to be doing.”

“Ok.” Caroline agreed, even though she realized he had broken off their discussion somewhat abruptly. She wondered what was bothering him. She absently washed the dishes for Master, this time she didn’t even try and fight the compulsion to serve. She had finished doing the dishes just as Aidan came out of his bedroom. He was slipping on a t-shirt as he walked into the kitchen. Caroline couldn’t help but that notice that his chest and stomach were well defined, not a six pack abs, but still nice. She pulled her thought back from there, she was afraid of giving into the compulsions of the spell. Even with her fear of the urgings of the spell she was loath to spend the afternoon alone and she had decided to see if he wanted to spend more time together. After all, she had no idea how long she would be bound to him. She figured that she should find out more about her reluctant Master.

Once in the car, a newer model sedan she noticed for the first time, she almost couldn’t bring herself to talk to Aidan/Master. Caroline was afraid that if she let herself get to know him, that she might not have the strength to fight the spell. That she would give in and let the spell guide her to ultimate surrender. She wondered if that was what the completion of the spell would do. He had said the spell hadn’t been completed. But eventually she ventured to ask him about himself. She already knew he had brains, but she wasn’t prepared for his self-deprecating wit. She realized that once you got past the geek look about him that he was actually a great guy. The materialistic part of had taken notice of his place and his car, at least he wasn’t poor. She offered some of her life story to him as well. He never actually asked directly, with glance she could tell that he wanted to hear her ideas about what he had related to her. Caroline realized that he trying to not force her to reveal herself to him, but that he was curious.

Aidan had shared more of himself with her than he had intended and he learned a lot about Caroline that he had never guessed. That she had struggled with her parents’ substance abuse and saving enough money to go to college. She was so open and frank about her struggle that it drove him to an even greater depth of despair than he had felt before. Here she was, having overcome so much and now bound to him by some damn spell. They were almost back to her dorm.

“I know you probably were going to go back to your research, but if you want, maybe we can try and have some fun. Let me go shower and change clothes and we can go out. I was just going to mope around my room anyway.”

“What, like a date?” Aidan was unsure whether he was happy or terrified. Happy, that she wanted to spend more time with him. Terrified, that he would give into his dark side.

“Yeah.” Caroline responded shyly.

They had arrived at the dorms, Caroline jumped out and ran to her room. Gina was finally up to asking what had been bugging her. “What’s been up this last week?”

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you. But you’ll be happy to know I’m working it out, sorry if I’ve been a grump.” She said as stripped to hop in the shower.

“You got a hot date?” Gina teased.

“Yeah, something like that.” Caroline frowned to herself, wondering to herself where she was headed with the whole mess.

“Good for you. Well, I’m off on my own date, see ya later.”

Caroline showered quickly and brushed out her hair leaving it to stream down her back. She realized that at point she was actually considering sex as a possibility and that she wasn’t fighting the compulsions as strongly as she maybe should of. To Hell with caution, she decided. She slipped into her sexy red silk panties and bra. She admired herself in the mirror for just a minute. She still had control of herself, but she felt that buzz of pleasure again as she thought, “Master will like.” Caroline slithered into a tight, black party dress, it hugged her curves like it was painted on. Slit up the sides almost to where you could see her panties. A little eye shadow, a little blush and the cherry red lipstick to complete the effect. Slip on the four inch, black stiletto heels. The pleasure buzz increased, maybe being a slave wouldn’t be so bad.

Aidan watched Caroline run into the dorm and decided he had time to get a snack. He parked the car near as could to the dorm and walked to one of the little shops that counted on campus traffic to survive. He grabbed a soda and a microwave cheeseburger and sat outside the shop at one of the little round tables the shop had out front. He almost choked on the cheeseburger when he saw Caroline come out of the dorm. She was a walking wet dream in that dress. He now felt underdressed now, in his t-shirt and jeans. Caroline sashayed her way over to him, did a little spin and if you were really watching, a brief curtsy. She slid next to him on the bench and whispered in his ear.

“Does Master like?”

Aidan strained to control his conflicting emotions. His only outward response was to say very quietly, “I thought we agreed you weren’t going to call me that?”

She meekly responded, “I’m sorry Aidan, It’s hard to fight the urges all the time. I have been thinking it might be easier to just give in.”

“Promise me, you will keep fighting.” Stressing his desire with his tone rather than volume.

“I’m trying.” She at least was able to look him in the eye when she answered.

“Let’s go. If you’re that dressed up, I need to go home and change.” He gently led her by the hand to the car.

Aidan came to a decision as he drove home with Caroline. He was going to show Caroline the best time of both their lives. He asked her to wait in the car. He put on his best pair of dress slacks, button down shirt. He debated for a minute before he grabbed a tie and jacket. Then, he ran a comb through his hair. That was as good as his looks where going to get. He made a couple of quick calls.

Caroline was surprised at how well Master looked. He cleaned up very well. She smiled to herself thinking that if that was the first time she’d seen him that she probably would have slept with him before. “Very nice.” She said as he bowed before getting in the car. She was going to ask where they were going, but Aidan held his finger up to his lips to tell her to be quiet. So, she waited patiently as they traveled downtown to the theater district. They pulled into a parking ramp near a place where they were performing one of her favorite plays. He walked them up to one of the ticket windows and showed his ID. They had just made it for the start of the play.

“How did you know this one of my favorite plays?” She asked in awe.

“Good guess.” He lied, he had pulled it out of her thoughts.

They made their way to the third row, center. Caroline had never had seats this good before. She wondered how he got tickets that good on such short notice. She thoroughly enjoyed the show. She even got so caught up in the story that she almost forgot about her problems. As they were getting ready to leave the theater, Aidan gently took her hand in his and Caroline felt a warm sense of peace flow through her. She was surprised when he took her a restaurant where the appetizers probably cost as much as a semester’s tuition.

“I can’t let you take me here, this place is too expensive.” Caroline protested as he pulled up to the restaurant.

“Don’t worry about it, I have the money for it.” Aidan wasn’t lying most of the spending money his parents gave him had been building up in his account for awhile now. He figured he might as well blow it on a worthwhile cause.

Caroline enjoyed the wonderful meal, but as they left the restaurant, she could sense a certain sadness in Aidan. He seemed to be happy, but she still had a nagging feeling that he was acting for her benefit.

Without asking if she wanted to, Aidan took Caroline back to his place. She sensed he was upset. Caroline was beginning to worry. As they pulled into his driveway, Aidan turned to her with a stricken look on his face. Her worry turned to fear.

Aidan said, “I command you to be quiet and calmly follow me into the house.”

Caroline wanted to ask what he was going to do, but she had just received a direct command. There was no way she could resist as the forces of the spell compelled her. She thought for certain that he was going to take her to his bed; where she had been quite willing to go, but instead he pointed to the basement. She waited at the bottom of the stairs as she heard Aidan rummaging around upstairs. He came down the stairs and guided her to an uncluttered area of the floor. Aidan began to replica the circle she had original been trapped by. Aidan began to recite the spell.

Aidan could tell that Caroline was scared. He could feel her mind railing against the web of the spell. He felt the web tightening around her mind trying to force her into what his dark fantasies wanted. Not knowing exactly how, he reached for the web with his conscious mind and forced it back from Caroline’s mind. He ripped and tore at it until it felt like his soul was bleeding, but still the web remained. Aidan at least kept the spell from really changing who she was. She was still bound by the spell, but it hadn’t crushed her like it would have if he hadn’t fought it. Aidan exhausted collapsed back onto the stairs. He had to act quickly, before his resolve weakened.

“Caroline, I command you to stay in the house until tomorrow, you will not communicate with anyone unless you need to leave to protect your life. I am sorry, but you’ll be free by morning.” He ran up the stairs and out to his car.

Caroline could feel the despair radiating from Aidan as he commanded her to remain. She had no idea what he was going to do, but she knew whatever it was, it was nothing good. She couldn’t let him just leave without trying to do something, but by the time she had recovered from the paralysis from the spell, Aidan was already gone. She was prevented from trying to get a hold of anyone that could find him for her. Then her eyes fell upon the damn spell book. She hesitantly took it upstairs with her and went to look for Aidan’s notes.

She found he had created a translation guide, pronunciation guide and index of the spells for himself. Caroline hated herself for it but she knew she had to find some way of finding out what Aidan was up to. The despair she felt from him when he left was too great to ignore. She found a fairly simple spell for scrying; his notes said that meant seeing at a distance. She quickly got what she needed from the kitchen. She carefully recited the spell over the large bowl of water and watched as a mist formed over the bowl. She stared into the mist and saw Aidan pulling up near the house where the whole thing had started. He was carrying a knife. Caroline began to suspect what he was going to do. She couldn’t let him. She quickly scanned the index for another spell. She knew he would be furious with her for stopping him. But she couldn’t live with herself if she let him do it.

It didn’t take her very long to work out a paralysis spell that wouldn’t release until she touched him. She thought it was ironic that all the work he had put into trying to free her was going to used by her to stopping him from free her the only way he had found. She checked the scry again, she had to hurry, he was sitting in the living room of the old house contemplating the knife he held as he pushed back the sleeves of his shirt to expose his wrists. Caroline cautiously uttered the spell that she had worked out. She checked the scry again and saw she had completed the spell just in time, Aidan had the knife poised inches from his wrist and he was frozen in that position.

Caroline felt Aidan presence enter her mind.

(What are you doing?! Release me! Now!) The words thundered in her mind.

She thought back through the connection of the spell. (I can’t, I made it so I need to touch you to release it.)

(Why? I thought you would be happy to be free.) His mental tone had softened.

(Not at the cost you are willing to accept.)

(It’s my choice. I can’t let myself continue to be tempted.)

(Let’s talk about it when I see you.)

(Alright)

Caroline could still feel his anger at her interference. She had to wait until midnight before she could leave Aidan’s home, thanks to his last verbal command. She hoped that in that time he might have the chance to consider other choices and let his anger cool. At midnight she called a cab back to the dorm and picked up her car and drove out to the old house. After she parked her car next to Aidan’s she slowly made her way into house using a flashlight from her car.

The beam from the flashlight reflected off the knife in Aidan’s hand. Caroline quickly went over and grabbed the hand he had the knife in and she swiftly removed the knife as Aidan’s paralysis was released. She pitched it as far as she could. Then she sank to her knees in front of Aidan.

“Aidan, I am sorry I couldn’t have lived with myself if I had let you do it.” Caroline started crying as she knelt before him.

“It was the only way I could find to free you. I didn’t want to wait to try and find another way. The temptation to give in and take advantage of you was getting too strong.” Aidan gently cradled her chin to make her look him in the eyes.

“I was expecting being taken to your bed last night. And I would have gone willingly.” She had stopped crying and tried to smile at him.

“How could I take you, you’re under duress.”

“I don’t think so, I felt what you did when you were casting the remainder of the spell. You put yourself thru extreme pain to protect me. You kept it from changing me. I may be bound to you, but I’m still me.”

Aidan sat silently contemplating Caroline’s words. He gently stroked the side of her face, brushing the remnants of her tears away. She sighed as she nuzzled his hand. Caroline decided to try a different tact. “Don’t tell me you never fantasized about have a slave girl. I think almost all men must have that particular fantasy at one time or another.”

Aidan looked at her with a surprised expression, “Umm, well, yes I have had that fantasy, but in it the slave girl willing chooses to submit to me. And that was a FANTASY. Fantasies aren’t meant to be real.”

“I could argue the part about fantasy being made real, but if the problem is you want a WILLING slave, so be it.” Caroline took both of Aidan’s hands in hers and looked him straight in the eyes as she continued, “I from this moment forward, dedicate myself to being your willing slave until such time as you choose to release me.”

“You mean until I can find a way to release you.”

“No, I mean until you choose to release me, even if you find another way to release me tomorrow, I will remain your slave until you don’t want me anymore.”

Aidan sat dumbfounded for a minute, “I…you… Are… ”

“Why don’t we go back to your place. We can be more comfortable as you consider what to do.” She released his hands and playfully ran her hands up his legs to his thighs.

“Ahh… alright, let’s go. Let’s drop off your car at the dorm and then we’ll go back to my place.”

“Whatever you wish, Master.” She smiled to herself when she realized Aidan didn’t say anything about her calling him that.

They drove their cars to the dorm and then Caroline jumped into Aidan’s. Caroline waited until they were almost to his place before venturing to bring up exactly what being Aidan’s slave girl entailed. “Tell me about your fantasy slave girl. No, don’t just tell me, command me, use the power you have over me. I trust you. I know you aren’t going to hurt me. Have fun with it.” Caroline was no longer afraid of what the spell had done to her. Aidan would make sure that she was ok.

Aidan glanced over to see Caroline’s nipples become so erect that they showed through her clothes as she waited for his commands, he still had some doubts. But, he could see that she seemed ready to fulfill the role. “I command you to consider the following statements as standing orders.” He paused as he heard Caroline moan. He felt for the web with his mind and got the impression that she wasn’t fighting it, instead she was letting it guide and support her. That she was going to take some pleasure from following commands.

“One, whenever we have privacy, you are to call me Master or Master Aidan. Two, whenever we are at my home you will be naked, unless I specifically tell you to wear something. Three you can’t use the furniture unless given permission. Finally, whenever you complete a task or series of tasks, you must come and present yourself to me. By that I mean that you must kneel in front of me with your legs spread about shoulder width apart, back arched, and hands behind your head. That’s all for now. I’ll think of others later.”

Caroline thought that his commands were relatively tame; considering the power he had over her. She started to wonder how she would feel once they reached his home and his commands would come into play. She realized that at least Aidan was willing to live with the situation for the time being. Caroline was willing to live with it. She figured that he at least was getting the better end of deal. She giggled, just a little bit.

Aidan noticed and said, “What’s so funny?” as he looked her over.

“Oh, just thinking, you’re probably the only guy in the whole college that would kill to keep from having a slave girl. Most would have taken me as soon as they realized that I was under their control. That and I was wondering about if I had any submissive tendencies before this happened. I had never really thought about it. I suppose that it is a moot point now. HAHA.”

“I suppose that’s true.” Aidan drove the rest of the way in silence. He was happy that she seemed to be ok. That she was still herself.

The moment they entered his house, Caroline felt the compulsion of the spell making her obey his standing order that she be naked. She could have just stripped quickly, but she was feeling naughty. She swiftly pushed Aidan into his recliner. “I must be naked in my master’s home.” She sat on his lap, facing him as she moved the recliner into a laid back position. Caroline slowly reached up to moving to pull down the straps of her dress, arching her back as she lowered them off her shoulders. She felt a shiver of pleasure as she felt her master’s response.

Aidan interrupted Caroline’s striptease by saying, “I thought I made a rule that you couldn’t use furniture without permission?”

“I’m not on the furniture, I’m on you.” She said with a devilish smile, as she removed her bra. She laid her breasts on his chest as she finished removing her dress. Caroline slowly backed off of Aidan and the recliner. She languidly bent over facing away from him as she removed her panties. She moved to kneel in front of Aidan, but he was already rising from the recliner. He tenderly took her hand and led her to his bedroom. As they entered the room, Aidan pulled Caroline to him as he pressed his lips to hers. His tongue teasingly darting in and out of her mouth, encouraging her to press herself closer to him. Caroline fleetingly felt the difference in their status, him the master, her the slave, in the distinction of one being clothed, the other naked. Aidan let his hands glide over her hips and ass. He reveled in the feeling of her silky skin. As he pulled away from kissing her, he moved his lips down, nibbling on her neck. He guided her onto the bed. She moaned as his hands moved up to caress her breasts. Soon his mouth was over her right nipple, she thrust her chest forward as Aidan switched from one to the other. He licked slow circles around each erect nipple, gently sucking for just an instant, and occasionally a tender bite. Caroline began to thrash back and forth as her lust grew.

Aidan got a wicked gleam in his eyes as he said, “I command you to lay spread eagle on the bed.” He moved off the bed and quickly stripped out of his cloths.

Caroline moaned as the spell forced her body to comply. She wanted to grab him and make him enter her. “Please Master Aidan, fuck me!” She begged.

“I command you to be silent until I tell you that you may speak again.” Aidan returned to fondling her breasts as kissed his way down to her neatly trimmed, raven black bush. Caroline started to thrust her hips up trying to get him to fuck her. Her pussy felt like it was on fire.

Aidan gently slid his hands down over her body and held her hips down. Aidan slowly lowered his face over mound and blew softly across her most sensitive parts. Caroline tensed as she quickly felt herself approaching orgasm. She had never experienced anything like it before. Unable to move or cry out, all the energy that she would have used for that was now focused in pussy. As Aidan licked gently at her slit, gently opening the folds of her pussy to expose the exquisite, bud of her womanhood. Just as Aidan’s tongue touched Caroline’s clit, Caroline was pushed over the edge into the most intense orgasm she had ever felt. All her senses collapsed down till all she could feel was the tender tongue of her clit, driving her orgasm on and on. It seemed an eternity to her before Aidan finished tongue her clit. Her body continued to shudder as she came down from the cloud of ecstasy she had been riding.

Aidan kissed his way back up to her breasts. Caroline started to thrust her hips up again, in a silent plea. Aidan paused to suck on each erect nipple and then continued to kiss his way up neck and finally, as his lips met hers, he slid his cock into her. Caroline’s tongue forced its way into his mouth, urging Aidan to penetrate her harder, faster. Aidan continued at his own pace, slowly pushing into her tight pussy, taking his pleasure, feeling her tightening and releasing. Sensing that Caroline was on the verge of passing out, he quickened his pace. He came inside her with an intense burst of pleasure that almost made him pass out. Feeling Aidan come, Caroline was sent over the edge once again and this time all her sense collapsed into darkness.

Caroline awake a few minutes later to feel Aidan caressing her cheek. She started to cry. Aidan quickly said, ”You may speak again and move freely. What’s the matter?”

Caroline threw her arms around Aidan’s neck and pulled him close. “I’m fine. It’s just that was the most tender lovemaking I have EVER experienced. No, I take that back, that was only time I have experienced lovemaking, everything before was just sex.”

Aidan smiled down at her. He gently pushed her down and onto her side and spooned with her. “I aim to please.” He moved his hand down to mound and tenderly rubbed her clit.

“Hehehe. Well you found the bull’s-eye!” She giggled as she lovingly moved his hand to wrap it over her. Aidan chuckled too at her little joke. They both drifted off into sleep.