The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

BINGO, BANGO, BONGO

Modest was a word that more than applied to Miriam. The skirts she wore were never shorter than knee-length and she wouldn’t be caught dead wearing jeans because her mom had always told her that wearing jeans, (and not just those tight fitting ones,) wearing jeans just wasn’t lady-like. Jeans were something that hussies wore and Miriam believed it, and as for the blouses she wore, well those were never flashy or showy. Plain, cotton blouses, her mom told her. That’s all a girl really needs to wear.

So, how had she become involved in the predicament in which she now found herself.

How probably wasn’t the right word. She knew how. Her car had broken down. That was simple enough but it was what happened next that amazed her.

Two men had come to assist her, two black men, two big, black, burly men, and even though she kept telling them she didn’t need their help, they’d pulled her from her car and here she was, sitting there in the shop that one of them owned and sipping the tea that he’d given to her. How brazen she kept telling herself. How so utterly brazen it was to be alone with these two men she’d never met before. Her mom would not have approved.

The one man, Charles he said his name was, the one who owned the shop, he was talking. Miriam gulped at the tea. He was so big and muscular that he looked less like a shop owner and more like a football player, or gulp, like a criminal, not that Miriam would know what a criminal looked like, she told herself. She wasn’t that kind of girl.

“So you’re feeling better now,” Charles asked.

“Yes, much better,” the girl said as she took another sip of tea.

“That’s good to hear. We wouldn’t want you getting distraught now, would we?”

Distraught, the girl thought. She wasn’t distraught. Upset, maybe, but that was understandable when your car broke down and worried, certainly, when you saw two big, black men coming towards you, but not distraught. She wasn’t distraught and she told them so.

“I don’t know,” the shop owner said. “You certainly looked distraught to me. Didn’t she look distraught to you, Jamal?” The man’s friend dutifully nodded. “See you were distraught.”

“I was not distraught,” the girl protested.

“You ever been hypnotized,” the shop owner asked suddenly. “I bet I could hypnotize you to help ease your tension.”

Miriam told the man she was certain there was no way he could hypnotize her.

“I don’t know,” the man said. “I bet I could. I’ve been learning how.”

“You can’t hypnotize me,” Miriam assured the man.

“Oh, I don’t know. I bet I could. You know, they say you can’t make someone do something they really don’t want to do, even under hypnosis, but it’s surprising what you can make a person want to do. I’ll bet that I can make you want to have sex, not just want it, but need it.”

Miriam laughed even as she blushed deeply. “You can’t do that.”

“Oh, I’ll bet I could say with a trigger phrase like, say, I don’t know, bingo, bango, bongo. I’ll bet I could make you horny as all hell.”

Miriam was starting to get scared. “No, you can’t,” se said. “You can’t do that. You can’t. You can’t. You can’t.”

“Oh yes, I could,” the man told her. “Bingo, bango, bongo. Remember that. Bingo, bango, bongo. When you hear that, you’ll be so totally horny and you’ll stay that way until you cum. Bingo, bango, bongo.”

“No,” the girl moaned growing more and more agitated. “You can’t. You can’t.”

The man smiled. “Remember that phrase. Bingo, bango, bongo.”

“No.”

“Bingo, bango, bongo, and you’ll be so horny until you cum. You will do whatever it takes to make yourself cum.”

“No, please don’t,” the girl moaned. “Don’t do this to me.”

“Remember the phrase,” Charles said. “Bingo, bango, bongo.”

“No,” the girl whimpered.

Charles reached out and fingered the little golden cross around Miriam’s neck. “Religious girl, huh? By the time I’m through with you, I’ll turn you into a little fucking saint. When you hear those words, bingo, bango, bongo, you’re going to be Saint Miriam, the patron saint of loose and trashy women, the patron saint of sluts and whores. You got that?”

Miriam was crying now. “N-n-no,” she sniffled.

“I said, do you got that?”

The girl shook her head but said nothing.

The man wrapped a fist around the girl’s pendant and gave it a little jerk, not enough to break it but enough to get her attention. “I said do you got that?”

Miriam looked at him with terrified eyes and she nodded.

“That’s a good girl,” Charles told her. “Just remember, you’re going to be the patron saint of loose women, the patron saint of easy, the patron saint of hookers and whores, the patron saint of can’t-ever-get-enough. When you hear the words bingo, bango, bongo. Remember that.”

Miriam nodded.

Someone was shaking her. “Wake up, sleepy head.”

“Wh-wh-what happened?”

“You dozed off,” Charles said.

“You hypnotized me,” Miriam said. “I can’t believe you did it. You hypnotized me.”

The black man just smiled but he didn’t say anything.

“I’ve got to get out of here,” the girl said in near hysteria. “I’ve got to get out of here.”

“But if you rush off like that, then you won’t be able to hear me say bingo, bango, bongo.”

Miriam stopped. “What did you just say,” she asked.

“You heard me. Bingo, bango, bongo.”

Miriam groaned. She could feel her pussy getting so wet. This couldn’t be happening to her, she told herself, but she knew it was. She was getting so wet. She needed to cum. She needed it so bad.

Fight it, she told herself. You’re not a ... not a ... not a slut.

Slut. Oh geez, even the word sounded good. Slut, oh man, yeah, that’s what she was. She was a slut.

“Something wrong,” the black man asked.

Wrong, she thought. Yeah, there was something wrong. She was wearing way too many clothes. That was what was wrong.

“Something wrong,” the black man asked again.

Miriam moaned. She was way overdressed. Her hands went to her blouse. So many buttons, she thought. Why was she wearing something with so many buttons. What she needed was a tight, little top, something that showed off her tits, something she could get in and out of quickly.

She let her blouse fall to the floor of the shop and then her hands were working on her skirt. She had to get out of these clothes. She needed to get fucked. She needed it bad.

And then she was standing there in just her bra and panties and still her hands were moving. She had to get out of her bra. She had to get out of her bra. She needed to be fucked. She needed it so bad.

And then her bra was off and that left only her panties and it didn’t take her long to get those off, too. She was naked and she needed to get fucked.

The only problem was she was naked but the guys weren’t. She needed to get fucked. She needed it so bad.

“I need to get fucked,” she said. “I need to get fucked so bad. Won’t you guys fuck me.”

Charles was already starting to take off his shirt. He grabbed one of Miriam’s hands and he stroked it over his chest. “So you want to be fucked, do you?”

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “I want to be fucked so bad.”

The man guided her hand down over his body and down to his pants. “Well, if you want to get fucked, then you better take that out.”

Miriam looked at the man and then she looked at her hand and then she looked at the man and flashed him a sly, little grin. Her hands worked his belt and then she was tugging at his jeans to get them down past his hips. Moments later, his boxers were getting the same treatment and then her hand was wrapped around his member.

“Tell me where you want that,” the man told her. “Do you want it in your cunt?”

“Yes,” the girl moaned.

“How ‘bout your mouth?”

“Yes.”

“Your ass?”

“Anywhere. Fuck me anywhere. I don’t care. Just so long as you fuck me. Just so long as you make me cum. I don’t care.”

By that time, Jamal had taken off his clothes and almost without seeming to think about it, Miriam reached out and took a hold of his cock, too. “Fuck me,” she said again. “Fuck me anywhere. I don’t care.”

Charles grinned. “I think it’s time you showed us what a hot, little slut you really are. Get down there and suck on those cocks.”

Miriam looked at the man and then without a second glance, she was falling to her knees. Her hands stroked the cocks she was holding and then she opened her mouth and she sucked Charles’ cock into her mouth, sucking it hard as if it were the most natural thing in the world for her.

Her mouth moved over to Jamal’s cock and then she was back on Charles. The man groaned. “Oh yeah, that’s it,” he told her even as he stroked her hair. “Suck it. Suck that cock.”

And then Miriam was back again on Jamal’s cock, sucking him and taking him hard.

“You like that,” Charles asked her. “You like sucking those cocks.”

“Oh yeah,” the girl moaned. “I love it. I want to make you cum. I want you to cum in my mouth.”

Charles laughed even as the girl reattached her mouth to his cock. “Keep it up, baby, and I promise you, you’re going to get just what you want.”

Miriam kept it up. She just couldn’t help it. She wanted to get her face full of cum and she was willing to do whatever it took to get it.

Jamal groaned and Charles laughed. “That’s it, baby. Keep it up. You’re about to get your reward. Do you want your reward?”

Miriam looked up at Charles even as she brought her mouth back from Jamal’s cock and she nodded and then her mouth was back on Charles’ big, hard cock.

“Oh yeah, baby, here it comes,” the black man said and in the next instant, his cock was unloading itself in Miriam’s mouth. Miriam sucked and swallowed and when she sensed that the other man was about to cum, she moved her mouth over to pick up what he had to offer.

Then back to Charles’ cock. Then back to Jamal’s. She loved it. Those cocks were cumming just for her.

The only problem was they were cumming but she wasn’t. She needed someone to make her cum so either she was going to have to get them hard again or she was going to have to go out and find someone who would make her cum. As horny as she was, she was sure she could do it either way.

But since she was already here with these guys, she figured it would be easier to get these guys hard again rather than go out and find someone new.

She sucked on those cocks and she sucked them again. They were slow to respond, but they were responding. They were getting longer and harder. She moaned again. This was what she wanted. She wanted big, hard cocks.

Charles looked at the little cock sucker. “I’ll bet I know what you want. You want this cock in your pussy, don’t you, bitch.”

The girl looked at the man and nodded. He was right. That was what she did want.

The man grinned. “Then lie your ass down so I can fuck you.”

Miriam laid down on the floor of the shop and quickly spread her legs so that the black man would have easy access to her pussy. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Come on, fuck me.”

Charles laughed even as he slid between her legs. “You want it, baby, then here it comes.”

Miriam moaned as she took that cock in her cunt. This was what she needed. She needed to get fucked.

Miriam moaned again. Oh geez, it was so big and long and hard. Oh geez, that felt so good. She looked up at the big, black man pounding away at her pussy. “Fuck me,” she moaned. “Fuck me.”

The man was well past words. He was too busy pounding away at that little, hungry cunt to say much of anything at all. He just kept pounding away at that pussy.

The girl moaned. She could feel it coming. Just a little bit more. This was all she was good for anyway. Getting fucked. Oh, but geez, she sure did love to get fucked. “Do it,” she pleaded. “Make me cum. I want you to do it. Make me cum.”

But he didn’t. He pulled out before she could get the release she craved. “No,” she moaned. “No, don’t stop. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

But the man was stopping and that’s when Miriam saw Jamal. “Fuck me,” she pleaded. “Fuck me.”

“You want me to fuck you?”

The girl nodded enthusiastically even as she pointed her wide open legs towards the man. “Fuck me,” she pleaded.

The man just laughed at her. “It ain’t exactly going to be that way, bitch,” he said. “You want me to fuck you. I want you to fuck me.” The man got down on the floor of the shop even as he stroked his big, hard cock. “Now get your ass over here and ride this big, fucking cock.”

There was no way Miriam could have resisted even if she’d wanted to but the truth was she didn’t want to. She wanted to rid that cock. She wanted to feel it cum inside her. She wanted it to make her cum.

She straddled the man’s body and then her hands were reaching between her legs. She grabbed the erect member and then she led it to her waiting pussy and she moaned as she took that thing inside. Fuck, that was good. That was so fucking good.

The girl moaned as her pussy bounced on that cock, slowly at first but increasing in pace and energy and as her cock riding became more frenetic, so too did her moans. This guy was the one. This guy was going to make her cum.

And that’s when she felt the hand on her ass, stroking her bottom and then working its fingers between her cheeks. Those fingers were touching her little ass hole and even though she’d never thought she would have wanted to be touched there, the truth was, she did. She moaned. She liked it a lot.

And then she felt something else slide in between her cheeks, something to big to be a finger and she moaned.

“Yeah, baby likes this,” Charles said even as he pressed the head of his cock against her ass. “Baby wants to get fucked in the ass.”

Miriam moaned to herself. How could she have let this happen to her. How could she have let herself become so wanton. How could she have let herself become such a cock hungry slut.

But those thoughts stayed with her for only a moment and then she was moaning again. “Fuck me in the ass,” she moaned. “Fuck me in the ass.”

Miriam moaned as that cock pressed even harder against her tightest, little hole. Too big, she thought. It was too big.

But then her ass was relenting. Not all at once, mind you, but little by little, that cock was entering her.

Miriam moaned. So full. She felt so full of cock. So full, and she wouldn’t have it any other way. She was so fucking easy.

Miriam just stayed where she was, letting the guys do all the work. The only thing that would have made it better, she thought, was if she had a cock to suck at the very same time.

The men were moaning and so was Miriam. She was going to cum, she knew it. She was going to cum. Nothing was going to stop her now. She was going to cum. She was going to cum so fucking hard.

And then it happened. Her pussy came and it came hard. Miriam screamed. She was cumming. She was cumming so fucking hard.

And that was what triggered the change. Having just cum, she’d satisfied the condition that had been imposed on her by the words “bingo, bango, bongo” and with that condition having been satisfied, the old Miriam was now reasserting herself.

This was the shy and unassuming Miriam, the non-slutty Miriam, the Miriam who would never let a boy fuck her or even admit that she knew what the “fuck” even meant, but this Miriam, just like the other one, this Miriam had a pussy and an ass that was just loaded full of cock that was ready to cum.

But before she could say anything, the first of those big, black dicks came inside her pussy and the girl groaned. “Oh no,” she groaned. “Oh no. Oh no.”

She was still bemoaning the cum in her cunt when the cock in her ass was suddenly pulled free. It’s owner stroked himself over the girl’s ass. “Oh ye-e-e-eah,” he cried. “Here it comes. Here it comes. Here it comes.”

And that was when Miriam felt it, the feel of hot cum being splashed all over her round backside. She felt so embarrassed. She felt so ashamed.

“How do you like that,” Charles asked as he squeezed the last of his cum out onto her butt. “How do you like getting fucked like that.”

The girl groaned. “How could you have done that to me,” she asked pathetically. “How could you had done that.”

The man just grinned. “Bitch doesn’t like it. Just say the word, and I can say it again, and we can have another go at it.”

The girl groaned. “No, don’t, please. Don’t say it again.”

“Then tell me you loved getting fucked by two big, black dicks.”

The girl groaned but what could she do. “I loved getting fucked by two big, black dicks,” she said.

Charles grinned. “Well, that’s good to hear, but now that you got what you wanted, I think it’s time you got the fuck out of my shop. I got work to do and I don’t have time to go around fuckin’ little white bitches like you all day long.”

Jamal watched the girl leave and only after she’d left did he turn and ask the question of his buddy. “What the hell just happened here,” Jamal asked.

“What do you mean?”

“You did not hypnotize that girl. I was here. I saw the whole thing. I know.”

Charles smiled. “Aw that. You know my mom’s been having trouble sleeping, right?”

“Yeah, so.”

“So she asked me to pick up her prescription for her sleeping pills. Just a little bit of it in the girl’s tea was just enough to knock her out.”

“Yeah, so.”

Charles grinned. “So she did it all by herself. All I had to do was make her think I did it and then she did it all by herself. She fucked the hell out of us because she let herself believe that I’d turned her into one hot, little slut bunny, but the truth is she did it to herself and she did it all by herself. She is what she made herself and that’s all there is to it.”