The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Birthright

Prologue

Throughout high school people had avoided Thomas Gibson because he didn’t quite fit in. He was athletic, possessed decent social skills, and was even fairly attractive. However, Tom kept to himself more than usual, had few friends, and seemed overly studious. It led to people feeling uneasy about being around him, and constant rumors swirled about why he rarely participated in any extra-curricular activities. If Tom’s fellow classmates had known what he had been studying, more would have attempted to befriend him.

Tom was destined to become a wielder of magic, not your run of the mill birthday party magician, but rather a true controller of the magic arts. The gift of the control of magical powers was passed down through Tom’s family to every first born male. At the age of 19, every first born male came into their powers, and Tom had made a point of studying the old family spell books long and hard in order to perfect the casting of the spells. He had begun to study the family secrets since he turned 13 and was let in on the secret of his birthright, and now that his 19th birthday loomed he hoped his diligent practice would allow him to use his powers at will.

Chapter 1

Thomas Gibson had always resented the weird stares he had received from his high school classmates, and hated the long hours he had spent in the windowless basement of his home. He had carefully studied the dusty old family book and memorized the instructions on casting every spell he felt he would need. His first year of college had been scarcely better because although he had needed to study the old family book less, his quiet, studious demeanor had not won him many new friends. But today he had been in an exceptionally good mood because when he awoke tomorrow he would be 19 and would come fully into his powers. All his efforts would pay off and he knew exactly how he was going to use his new powers. It was all he could do to force himself to fall asleep.

When he awoke early the next morning, he was immediately afraid something had gone wrong. He had expected to feel different after coming into his powers, perhaps stronger or more self-assured. But as he looked down at his hands, everything felt exactly the same and he began to panic. He had always imagined some sort of warm glow coming over his body or sparks sizzling around his finger tips, but nothing separated this awakening from every other morning of his entire life. The panic began to take over his thoughts, and he immediately shut his eyes and ran a time stopping spell through his mind.

He opened his eyes and realized something was different. The dust particles reflecting the beam of morning light streaming in through his dorm room window hung absolutely motionless in the air. Tom got out of bed and walked over to inspect the strange new sight. He pushed one of the tiny particle of dust with his finger tip, but though it moved it continued to remain suspended in the air in the new position it was moved to. Tom also noticed his roommate had stopped breathing as he wandered to the window to look out into the frozen world. He was amazed to see a small bird frozen in the air above the quad outside his window. The bird was stuck in mid flight, its wings outstretched and completely motionless. Tom was absolutely delighted at the vision and all of its implications.

When he turned back to look over his room, he was slightly startled to see a piece of brightly colored golden paper sitting on the foot of his bed. He walked over and saw that something had been written in silver writing on the piece of paper. He picked it up and read it:

Dear Son,

Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy the present I have passed down to you. Be careful with the use of your new powers. Love always,

Dad

Tom wondered briefly at how the letter had gotten to the foot of his bed, but quickly discarded the thought and concentrated on the unfreezing spell. When he opened his eyes, the dust was again falling gently through the soft beam of light, his roommates chest was rising and falling, and the bird had disappeared from view.

Tom stewed all morning about how he was first going to use his powers. One thing was sure, he had the hormones of a healthy young 19 year old and sex was constantly on his mind. While sitting in his customary seat in the back of his political science class, he got a mischievous idea. Sitting two rows up from him was a beautiful young coed named Sara. Tom wasn’t sure what her last name was, but he knew enough about her to dislike her. She was a stereotypical sorority girl (though Tom knew several of her sorority sisters whom he liked and respected). She was snotty, knew how good looking she was, wouldn’t give a social outcast like Tom the time of day, and spent most of her time reveling in the popularity her good looks had afforded her. Tom froze time again and was slightly surprised at how easily he had accomplished the task. The professor was frozen in mid sentence, his arm raised to make a point, and every other student sat absolutely still. Tom walked down the rows to where Sara was sitting and studied her body. She had long, soft, flowing blond hair that draped elegantly over her shoulders. She had enchanting dark blue eyes and full red lips. Tom estimated her breast size at a solid C-Cup as her chest nicely filled out her white T-shirt. Sara had a toned body that obviously came from regular exercise a, tight round ass, and long shapely legs. Just looking at her frozen form was turning Tom on.

Tom placed his hands at the side of Sara’s head and concentrated on reading her thoughts with a psychic spell. He was amused to find that at the moment she was thinking about cooking, and he carefully probed into her mind with his own and began inserting a special set of subconscious instructions.

Sara, when the professor dismisses the class, you will find you are suddenly extremely horny. As every minute passes your arousal will build inside you until you desperately need relief. You will know from now on that the only person who can give you sexual relief is Tom Gibson, and you will seek him out and beg him to fuck you until you orgasm. You can only orgasm once Tom has cum inside of you, but once you cum, your level of arousal will return to normal.

With the instructions carefully implanted, Tom quickly returned to his seat and unfroze time. The professor resumed his speech mid sentence, and Sara seemed not to have changed at all. Tom wished he could speed up time as he waited out the seven minutes left in class, but eventually the time was up and the professor read the home assignment for the week from the syllabus and dismissed the class.

Tom had been watching Sara carefully, and she suddenly and obviously froze as soon as the professor had told the students they could leave. As the students filed out of the room, Sara remained in her seat with a puzzled look on her face. Not wanting to seem strange Tom got up and began to leave, but as he walked past Sara, he felt a hand suddenly grab his arm.

He turned to see Sara still sitting at her desk, holding onto his arm with an even more puzzled look on her face. As she sat there, she didn’t seem to understand why she had stopped Tom.

“Did you want something Sara?” Tom asked trying to sound genuinely confused.

“I... I don’t know. Listen Tom, is there someplace we can go and talk privately?” Sara replied in a genuinely confused voice.

“Um, sure,” Tom replied, “My dorm is right around the corner.”

Tom and Sara left the classroom and walked side by side towards Tom’s dorm. Tom attempted to walk as slowly as possibly without being obviously slow, trying to see what affect his work was having on Sara. Sara seemed to change in their short walk to his dorm. Her face became flushed and her breathing became heavier with every passing moment. Her eyes seemed to glaze over and she began biting her lip as she walked. By the time she and Tom stopped in front of Tom’s door, she had begun pressing her books into her short black skirt. Tom knew his instructions were having an impact on Sara.

Predictably, Tom’s roommate Jerry was not in, and when Tom closed the door, he suddenly found himself pressed against the wall by Sara’s body. Sara looked deeply into Tom’s eyes as her chest rose and fell heavily against his. She ran a hand playfully through Tom’s hair, but he could see the raw lust in her eyes.

“Listen Tom, I’m going to let you have sex with me. I know you want to have sex with me and I’ve decided to let you do it,” Sara explained as coolly as possible.

Tom tried hard not to laugh at her statement. She was still trying to be the uppity snob in control of the situation, if she only knew. Sara took Tom’s smile as an agreement and pressed her lips firmly against his. Her wet tongue dove into his mouth as her right hand quickly fell beneath her skirt. Sara began to rub her already moist outer pussy lips trough her panties as her tongue danced with Tom’s and she pressed her body harder against his. Tom broke the kiss and moved away.

“Wait Sara,” Tom said with feigned concern, “I don’t know if this is right.”

A look of panic gripped Sara’s face. “What do you mean, don’t you want to do me?” she asked.

“I’m not sure, do you want me to fuck you?” Tom asked leadingly.

For a brief moment Sara paused and considered her response, but the arousal now washing through her body seemed to overwhelm her. “Yes,” she stated forcefully, “I want you to have sex with me.”

“Ask me to fuck you,” Tom said sternly.

Sara seemed shocked now, indecision plaguing her highly aroused mind. She attempted to kiss Tom again, but he drew back. Desperate she blurted out, “Yes, I want you to fuck me.”

“Help me want to fuck you,” Tom said, unzipping his pants and freeing his semi-hard penis. Sara stared at his cock, bobbing freely in front of her face. She looked up into Tom’s eyes, then back down at his waiting manhood. She bent down on her knees and gripped his prick, running her fingertips over the smooth skin. She began to jack him off softly, feeling his soft meat begin to rise and stiffen. Very soon she had a rock hard and throbbing cock in her grip and she was working it up and down with her hand. Her other hand worked desperately on her own pussy, feeling through the dripping folds for her hard clit. She was stunned to discover that no matter how much she played with her pussy, she only got more turned on and couldn’t seem to climax.

“Have you given a blow job before?” Tom asked.

“Yes,” she replied.

Somehow, Tom wasn’t surprised. “Blow me now if you want me to fuck you.”

As her hand massaged her hardened clit, Sara’s mind raced. She didn’t understand why she couldn’t find the release she had always found before. She also didn’t understand why she was so horny, or why this boy was exciting her. She had only given a blow job to her old boyfriend once, and had hated it, but now she definitely wanted to give Tom the best blow job she could possibly give.

Her warm mouth descended on Tom’s prick, the warm wetness suddenly all around his throbbing cock. Sara sucked in her cheeks and began to work her lips up and down his shaft, teasing the shaft of his cock inside her mouth with her rough and slippery tongue. The sight was almost too much for Tom, and he had to stop her before he came inside her mouth. He desperately wanted to feel his stiff meat inside her steamy pussy.

“I’m ready to fuck you,” Tom breathed. Sara quickly stood, removed her panties and lay back on Tom’s bed. She hiked up her skirt and continued to play with her pussy lips and run circles around her clit as she waited eagerly for Tom to fuck her. Tom quickly discarded his clothes, climbed onto his bed, and positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy. He began to slowly work his thick head past her pussy lips and into her soft, velvety folds. The effect on her was electric, like ribbons of pure pleasure were beginning to shoot out of her pussy. The desire that gripped her young body at this point was overwhelming, but somehow she understood that only Tom could give her the orgasm she so desperately sought. She abandoned her clit, and wrapped her arms around Tom as he hung above her. She locked her heels behind his ass and began to push him deeper inside her dripping wet cunt. Tom worked inch after inch of his shaft slowly into her welcoming pussy, and was not surprised to discover that she was not a virgin. When he bottomed out deep within her, he began to slowly withdraw, delighting in the feeling of her tight, wet folds gripping his cock as it withdrew. He plunged back into her, causing her to moan out loud. He began to work up a rhythm, and she began to thrust back against him. They began fucking harder and faster, his thrust jarring her body and shaking her beautiful form beneath him. With her urging, soon they were fucking in a faster and faster pace, his cock plunging harder and deeper with every thrust. She began to moan continuously as the most intense pleasure she had ever felt built between her legs. Tom could feel the orgasm boiling in his balls and felt his body ready to explode.

“Oh God, FUCK ME!” Sara cried out uncontrollably.

“I want to hear you beg me, I want to hear you cum for me!” Tom shouted

“Oh God, Oh God, YES! YES! Harder, deeper!” Sara cried out in a nearly frenzied state. Her brain was completely overwhelmed by the powerful sensations building within her.

Tom fucked her faster and faster, driving his hard cock into her warm pussy over and over again. He could feel the tremendous orgasm approach as she moaned continuously beneath him.

“Please, fuck me harder. Fuck me harder!” she cried.

Tom felt the wave building, felt the pleasuring cresting as he thrust into her one last time, and then felt the wonderful pleasure crash over his body as his cock exploded inside her. As his cock swelled and exploded deep within her pussy, Sara felt the intense pleasure suddenly peak and explode all over her body. Her eyes shot open and she screamed as her entire body was racked by the most intense orgasm she had ever felt. Waves of fiery pleasure shot out from her pussy and washed over every part of her from her toes to her tits. Tom collapsed onto Sara as they both settled into the warm afterglow of a great orgasm.

Suddenly it seemed Sara came to her senses. She pushed Tom off of her and quickly got up. She pulled her panties on quickly, adjusted her rumpled clothes, and moved to the door. She turned back and shot a withering look at Tom. “I don’t know why I just did that, but you had better not breathe a word of this to anyone!” she seethed.

Tom simply laughed as she huffed out the door. He had just had incredible sex with one of the best looking girls on campus and this was only the beginning of what he could do. He drifted off into a contented sleep, dreaming up new ideas to use his powers.