The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Moon Girl ( Clare Lune in her secret identity) was a super heroine in the mid-1940s. Her comic lasted 9 issues before changing identities, itself to " A moon , a Girl, Romance—True Love ”

a...pity

Black Kat vs Moon Girl—Justice Prevails

by A Nony Mouse

The Director of the OSS J. Everett Wooster sat in an office in the small upper New York College. Sitting across from him was the most remarkable creature he had ever seen.

It was Moon Girl.

The “Princess of the Moon” was not, Wooster knew, from the moon at all but from a secret valley in central Asia. It was said that no living creature was a match for the stunning Princess, at least that was what he was hoping ,as he observed the dark haired beauty as she spoke to him .

She was tall, finely muscled and had a lovely, seemingly Eurasian face.Her breasts were large and moved up and down gently as she spoke. Long, silky black hair tumbled loosely down her back. Her lips were full, sensuous , and red and her large eyes deep and sparkling.

Wooster knew she could, had she wanted to, physically dominate him (and any two more of his agents) but he could not help but be attracted by her erotic Asian beauty.

The super heroine’s outfit was brightly colored, a hodgepodge of bright blues, reds and gold. Designed to remind one of one of her Oriental origins ,the collar, the toes of her strapped sandals and even the cuffs on her silky short-shorts all seemingly curved upward, as did the quarter moon insignia that decorated the shiny red shorts , themselves. The radiantly colored costume was short, tight, and revealing.

Around her neck was a choker which pressed a magical moonstone firmly against her soft, smooth flesh. It had been a gift from her mother, a tribal Priestess in her home country of Samarkand.A gift imbued with the magical strength of the priestesses of the matriarchal society of the distant Asian land.

Her dark eyes flashed brightly with intelligence and , dare he think it, smoldering sensuality.

Again and again as she spoke his gaze was pulled to the translucent stone on her neck.It’s shimmering adularescence was fascinating.

He reluctantly pulled his thoughts back to his assignment, the reason WHY he was here.

“ You are our last hope Moon Girl. The Black Kat has captured and enslaved not only the police and special agents we sent to arrest her but the Cat-Man, Kitten, and Miss Masque as well. She has created an invincible criminal army of entranced slaves , by the use of her hypnotic abilities. We are afraid it is only a matter of time before the Axis Powers become aware of her situation and recruit her to do THEIR ‘Fifth Column’ work here in the United States.”

“The very success of our war effort depends on your ability to overcome her powers.” he continued, " The government is unable to stop her. Will YOU help us?”

“ Well, Mr. Wooster,” the beautiful Asian responded. " While still in my homeland I made a vow to help the American government because of your country’s willingness to protect the defenceless Asian countries from the Japanese invasion. I WILL try to help you. But I AM concerned that even I am strong enough to combat her.. My moonstone gives me the power of ten ordinary men and can protect me from all PHYSICAL harm, but I am not sure that even it’s supernatural powers can protect me from this sorceress’ mental attacks. However, it IS said that the moonstone gives mental strength, inner peace, and strength to the wearer. It seems , Directer Wooster, we will be soon testing ALL it’s powers.”

The Director just nodded, realizing the seriousness of the situation.

If Moon Girl was defeated there was no further defence against The Black Kat, and her mesmerized army.

What Clare Lune, in her disguise of Moon Girl, DID NOT tell him was that the moonstone also was ascribed the power of arousing tender passion in the wearer—an even greater danger, considering the fate of all those who previously had attempted to defeat The Black Kat.

Wooster turned over the thick file of information that the authorities had gathered on the Black Kat and her army of entranced minions. They knew WHERE she lived. They knew WHO she was. They just had not been able to defeat her, nor was ANYONE able to resist her amazing psychic powers.

As midnight approached and a full moon was high in the sky, the Princess of the Moon quietly crept to the warehouse said to be Kat’s headquarters.

The Asian beauty silently scaled the side of the building so she could look DOWN, through a skylight at the gathered group of criminals below.

Only The Kat, herself, Kitten and Miss Masque were in the room that the skylight overlooked BUT Moon Girl was startled at the scene that the three presented. The room appeared to be locked so the three could have their privacy. But there clearly were no secrets among the three sensuous women.

In fact, instead of the red skirted outfit Masque usually wore and the tight green and red leotards the Kitten favored BOTH were dressed in revealing MAIDS UNIFORMS. Occasional flashes of skin reavealed to Moon Girl that they wore no underwear. They sported black high heels, short black skirts and the white lace like the French maids only seen in the illustrated pulp fiction stories.

But they weren’t engaging in fictional acts. Both Kitten and Masque were kneeling, as if in worship to Kat.

Miss Masque was facing the erotic feline Mistress with her hands on the beautiful woman’s hips and she had her face buried in Kat’s pussy.

Kitten was behind the feline beauty and had her face sunk deep in the crack of her ass.

All three were writhing with a passion that Moon Girl felt, even in her observer’s position twenty feet above.

Clare opened the sky light a bit to try to hear, as well as see, what was going on below.

“Serve me ,you weak willed bitches—you WERE crimefighters BUT NOW you are merely my toys, my helpelss maids, only capable of following MY orders.” The Kat commanded.

“Yes, Mistress,” replied Kitten and Masque in unison as they worshipped her exotic body.

The Kat, darkly seductive ,reached down and pulled her blond slave, the former Miss Masque up to her face, roughly yanking her hair. She took into her arms and kissed her passionately on the mouth. The feline dominatrix pushed her tongue into the submissive crimefighter’s mouth. Even from her hidden viewing point Moon Girl could see Masque’s legs turn to jelly as passion overcame her. Kat released the trembling blond and turned to shove the ,still kneeling , Kitten away.

“Show me your sexy bodies, you slut-slaves”, she commanded.

Unable ( and at this point unwilling) to resist their Mistress both shed the demeaning maid’s uniforms and stood before the Kat, naked, awaiting further commands.

Moon Girl was fascinated by their erect, hard nipples. They were not merely hypnotized, it was obvious they were erotically enslaved by Kat as well.

The dark feline slowly moved over to a huge bed that was in the center of this locked, private, room and lay upon it.

She pointed first at Masque and then her own foot. The blonde hypno-slave quickly moved to the bed and started to lick and suck Kat’s feet and toes.

Then, with an evil smile, the dark beauty pointed at Kitten , then slowly lifted her own , full breast , as if offering it to the girl. Kitten slavishly crawled across the floor, climbed onto the bed and took the nipple of the proffered breast into her mouth and rubbed the other between her finger and thumb. Then she moved her mouth from one delicious nipple to the other nibbling and sucking them as if they were shrines and she a religious supplicant.

Without being commanded Masque moved her mouth first to Kat’s legs and then to her smooth thighs and finally buried her face in the evil hypnotist’s moist pussy, and sucked her violently, groaning and moaning in ecstasy as she did so.

Moon Girl could feel the moonstone choker around her beautiful neck sending pulses of warmth through her body and her breathing quickened. She had never been sexually stimulated by women before , but this lewd exhibition had caused HER pussy to moisten and sent erotic shiver throughout her body.

She continued watching as the three attractive women rolled on the bed.

Kat rolled over , so she could sit astride Masque , straddling the blonde’s head between her powerful legs. She rode the blonde using the crime fighter’s face , nose and mouth as dildos to further excite herself.

She reached down and grabbed Kitten by her long hair and forced her mouth to again envelop The Kat’s full, firm breasts.

Now it was The Black Kat who started to moan, as she continued to force the two mesmerized slaves to worship her.

As Moon Girl watched, Kat rode her slaves to orgasm and collapsed, fully sated, onto the bed.

Now was the time to attack, but Clare had to delay her assault on the feline mesmerist. She was too busy rubbing HER OWN pussy to interrupt for a mere attempt to capture a wrong-doer.

As the moments passed both women , the prey and the pursuer slowly willed their breathing back to normal.

Then—at last—Moon Girl struck!

Pulling open the roof window Clare leapt the twenty feet onto the carpeted floor in the room below. She stood before Kat with a smile of triumph on her face.

“Now—you are mine!” she spat out. " You WILL be imprisoned for your nefarious attacks on this city, and I will be the one to arrest you.”

Kat had been confronted by others with this same arrogant attitude before. several cops and even other super heroes had fallen under her sway after confidently confronting her, Moon Girl would be no different.

She gestured at her naked slaves, “Get this stupid bitch...NOW!”

Arising from their erotic stupor the two former crimefighters skillfully attacked Moon Girl in and attempt to throw her to the ground. But quickly utilizing her prodigious strength and martial arts skills she threw punches and chops at the duo, rendering them unconscious.

They lay at her feet.

“Well, you ARE a worthy opponent, Moon Girl, " the Kat purred. Perhaps brute strength is NOT the way to subdue you. Perhaps it is throug my mental powers, or perhaps my dear, or even through my sensuous body....eh?”

With that The Black Kat reached out and tweaked Clare’s nipple ,through the cloth of her costume . The lewd attack by The Kat immediately caused it to stiffen. Then The Kat erotically licked her upper lip.

The moonstone began to pulse. Just as it’s magical powers had caused her to easily defeat the hypno-slaves physical attack , it immediately caused her to feel an erotic wave of pleasure as the Kat had touched her breast. This type of erotic attack had NEVER been envisioned by the Priestesses that had imbued the stone with it’s magical powers.

As a low moan escaped Clare’s lips Kat drew her hand directly in front of the gold clad heroine’s eyes, bringing the Egyptian Cat’s Eye ring close to the already weakening woman.

She moved it slowly across her field of vision, then gestured hypnotically, and finally smiled as Moon Girl involuntarily followed the path of her hand as it swayed back and forth . Already , Kat thought, she was weakening. Moon Girl, too, would soon be hers. Another super heroine slave.

The cat’s eye ring glowed a deep red and almost seemed alive with power as Clare continued to gaze at the ring.

But then, the moonstone choker around Clare’s neck began to again pulse with an eerie translucent glow and , it seemed to both of the women that the rays from the two stones gained substance and then physically joined in mid air.

Like an electrical transformer gone awry ,a 60 cycle hum became audible to both of the costumed combatants . The sound filled the room.

Then, suddenly, BOTH jewels stopped glowing. As if by mystical agreement between the magical stones , they BOTH darkened and the two women faced each other, no magic, no hypnosis, just woman to woman strength.

Kat was stunned her own lack of magical powers, but quickly was ready to engage the Asian heroine in a test of strength. Her fist shot out.

Moon Girl easily blocked the punch and spun Kat around enveloping her head and neck ,with her powerful arms and seized her an Asian sleeper hold part judo, part karate. But no matter WHAT martial art it was, The Kat could not fight it’s lethargic effects.

First Kat kicked and struggled, but as each second passed she became weaker and weaker , finally she slumped in Moon Girl’s arms,unconscious.

Clare threw her to the ground and then SHE removed the red ring from Kat’s hand, placing on her OWN finger.

A surge of almost electric power coursed through her finely muscled body.

She now held the power of BOTH the moonstone AND the Cat’s Eye.

She had become the most powerful woman in the world, and she knew it!

As the strength grew within her she realized how Kat had been unable to resist controlling all the others. Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts—absolutely .

And wearing the stones gave her absolute power.

Clare reached down and shook the unconscious Black Kat until she drowsily looked up at her then SHE focused her dark, compelling eyes on the near helpless prisoner.

“Look... look deeper my little feline felon... deeper into Moon Girl’s eyes... eyes that control you ... eyes that capture you ... eyes that compel you to obey .... you cannot resist my eyes ... you must obey ... obey .... obey... . OBEY ...”

She tried to resist but the power of the gems was too much.

It only took moments. The combined powers of the two jewels enveloped Kat in a mesmeric cloud. She could not fight it. She HAD to obey.. obey .... obey ...

“Now Kat you will bring your other slaves to this spot. One by one and you will free them from their trances... is that understood?”

“Yes .. Moon ... Girl .... I understand....”

* * *

Hours had passed.

Miss Masque, Cat-Man and Kitten had returned to their secret lairs with embarrassed thanks to Moon Girl, and the dozen or so secret agents, spies, and detectives had sheepishly gone back to their offices to write (slightly altered) reports of what had happened to them during their absences.

The warehouse was dark save for a light over the bed in Kat’s private chambers.

Moon Girl and the Black Kat sat across from each other as the Kat cried.

“ The power of the gem overwhelmed me. I felt as if I had to prove I was invincible to ANYONE who confronted me. I wanted wealth. I wanted power.

It is only now, free from the spell of the Cat’s Eye, that I can see what evil I was doing. Thank you Moon Girl for saving me. I’m ready to face any punishment the government has to offer. I’ll return anything I have stolen.”

Moon Girl listened and absently rubbed her fingers first on the moostone in her choker, then on the red stone in the ring.

Clare spoke, " I can understand how you felt, my dear .... this IS an AWESOME feeling KNOWING you can control anyone, even someone as sexy and attractive as you....”

Clare reached out and lifted The Kat’s chin with her hand so the dark beauty was looking straight into her eyes. They stared at each other for a moment and without a word spoken Kat fell to her knees before her hypnotic Mistress , she raised her hands to the brightly colored uniform tights Clare was wearing ,then tenderly she lowered them and began to kiss and worship the Moon Girl’s wet slit

“Soon ... soon, my pet we will take you to the authorities, but for now, SERVE ME, " Clare sighed.

The Black Kat , helpless, obeyed and continued to slavishly nibble at Clare’s clit, her eyes were wide open, fixed and vacant.

Then Moon Girl backed away, pushing Kat back and stopping her from crawling after her.

As Kat was frozen on her knees before the Asian Goddess, Clare reached out and covered Kat’s eyes with her hands. When she removed her hands Kat looked almost normal again.

“So are we ready to go to the police now, Moon Girl?” she asked, " I’m ready to take my punishment.”

Clare got up, ready to go with Kat to the OSS offices, then she sighed.

“Soon .... soon,” she said as she again gazed directly into Kat’s eyes.

Once again The Black Kat fell to her knees and crawled to Moon Girl. “Soon............................soon.........................” Clare whispered huskily, whispered., " Maybe in the morning....maybe”