The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Blandman vs. The Evil Dr. Phyllis

The alarm bells going off were a pretty good sign that something bad was most likely about to happen. Blandman hadn’t really expected to get into the complex completely undetected but he’d hoped that he could have at least made it past the front door.

The sound of running feet could clearly be heard. He supposed he could have run, but what would have been the point.

There were four of them, all with guns drawn. The biggest of them looked at Blandman and Blandman looked back at the guard. “Who are you,” the guard demanded.

“I’m Blandman.”

The guard stared dumbly at the man standing before him.

“I’m a superhero.”

“Never heard of you.”

“Yeah, I get that a lot.”

“Hands up,” said the guard who either was incredibly blind or incredibly stupid because by the time he said it, Blandman already had his hands up. “We’ll take you to see the boss.”

There was no question about who the boss was. They said that at any hour of the day, you could see her on the television somewhere in the world, and even when she wasn’t on her own syndicated show, she seemed to be the guest on someone else’s show. She looked up when the five men entered. “Who’s this?”

“He says his name is Blandman.”

The woman looked at the guard blankly. “Yeah, and so.”

“He says he’s a superhero.”

“Never heard of him.”

“That’s what I told him,” the guard said.

Dr. Phyllis looked at the intruder. “So you’re a superhero,” she asked.

“Yep.”

“Okay, how come I haven’t ever heard of you before?”

Blandman sighed. It wasn’t the first time he’d been asked that. “I, um, I can’t do all that much.”

“Yeah? What can you do?”

“I can heat water and I can freeze it.”

“Yeah, and what else?”

“Nothing else. That’s it.”

“You got to be kidding. That’s it?”

The man nodded.

Dr. Phyllis turned to one of her henchmen. “You see what I’m dealing with,” she railed against the man. “I don’t get no respect. I do what I do and the best the Hall of Justice can do is send this ... this thing after me.”

“Ahem.”

Dr. Phyllis looked at the would-be super hero. “Yeah, what?”

“Actually, the Hall of Justice didn’t send me. I came on my own.”

“The Hall of Justice didn’t send—this is too much,” the woman raged. “Okay, I’ll bite. Why did you come here?”

“I know what you’re doing,” the man said. “I tried to tell the people at the Hall of Justice about it, but the computers said I was just making it up so I decided to come on my own.”

“When was this?”

“Huh?”

“When did you tell them about me?”

“Oh. About four or five months ago.”

“Wait a minute. You mean you told the Hall of Justice about me four or five months ago and no one did anything?!”

“I told you. They didn’t believe me.”

“So what took you so long?”

“Oh. I didn’t have any vacation time to come here and I had to save up the money to come here. You know how much money it costs to buy a ticket to an uncharted island in the middle of the ocean.”

“It’s a hideout. You’re not supposed to be able to just be able to buy a ticket and come here any old time you want.”

“Yeah, but that’s what took me so long but I’m here now.”

“This is great,” Dr. Phyllis said. “This is just great. I’m not sure whether to be pissed off that someone was able to get out here to my island and actually get in my complex or whether I should be pissed off that the Hall of Justice doesn’t think I’m a threat. What do you think I do anyway?”

Blandman smiled wanly. “You’re using your show to control people.”

“Yeah, but lots of people do that. I’m not Oprah, you know.”

“Yeah, but what you’re doing is actually something different. You’re actually controlling them. You’re turning them into your slaves.”

“For the moment, let’s just assume you’re right. How exactly am I controlling them?”

“It’s women mostly—”

“Yeah—”

“There’s not much more to it than that. You’re turning them into sex slaves. You’re making them use their bodies to service your needs. Sometimes, you have your slaves fuck someone to get you information. Other times, you have your slaves fuck someone to make someone else do something. Still other times, you have them fuck for money, which they, of course, turn around and send to you.”

“Go on.”

“That’s about it, really. There’s not much more to say except that you got your little mind controlled army that will do whatever you want and I’m here to stop you from getting what you want.”

The woman sat back almost as if she were pondering what the man had told her. She sighed. “That’s close enough,” she said. “So what the hell am I going to do with you?”

“You could always just let me go.”

Dr. Phyllis let go with an evil maniacal laugh, not so much because she felt like laughing but because it seemed like the thing to do. She’d practiced the evil maniacal laugh often enough in front of her mirror but there just weren’t that many times when such a laugh was useful. “Don’t make me laugh,” she said.

“Uh, you just did.”

“Oh, yeah. Well, don’t do that again. So what am I going to do with you?”

Blandman didn’t say anything.

“Don’t take this wrong,” the woman said, “but you really are so insignificant that I really can do anything I want,” Dr. Phyllis said. “But here’s the deal. If I kill you, I get no credit for it. The other super-villains will just say it was too easy, but if I let you go, then I’m seen as weak.”

“You could come over to our side.”

“What? You mean become a superhero?”

“Yeah. Use your mind control powers for the forces of good.”

“Puh-lease. Do you know how much money it costs to keep an island like this up and running. I need the cash coming in and even so, I’m just barely making it. I need more women to control. I gotta get more people watching daytime TV.”

“But—”

“Look, you superheroes don’t even have a decent medical plan and your 401K sucks. Forget it. I’m not going to go over to the other side. I’m not going to be a superhero so get that thought out of your head, okay?”

I’m just saying,” the man said.

“I’m not going to do it,” the woman said again, but the problem is what am I going to do with you. I just can’t let you go.”

“I don’t know about that,” Blandman said.

“You want to be fed to the sharks, because I can arrange that, you know. I’ve got a shark tank.”

“I find that hard to believe.”

“Well I do. I don’t have any sharks in it yet, but I got the tank, and I could get some sharks if I had to.”

“That’s not a very practical solution then. It takes a while to get some really mean sharks.”

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. So what am I going to do with you? I know. I’m going to show you the full extent of my power just before I kill you. Come on. Walk with me.”

Over the next 45 minutes, Dr. Phyllis showed Blandman every corner of her little headquarters so that by the time she was done, Blandman was hoping she’d kill him just so he wouldn’t have to look at yet another stupid evil control room or yet another evil training grounds.

Finally, Dr. Phyllis stopped at in front of the mess hall. She looked at one of the people eating in the mess hall. “You there, come here.”

The buxom, blond obediently responded to the summons.

“What’s your name,” Phyllis asked.

“Roxanne.”

“I bring some of my more adept recruits in here for even further training,” the doctor said. “Roxanne, this man is my enemy. That makes him your enemy, too. I want to show him what we can do, so Roxanne, I’d like you to take off your top and show him your tits.”

Roxanne took off her top and she showed the man her tits.

“Now, the bottoms, Roxanne. Take off your bottoms and show the man your pussy.”

Again, Roxanne did as commanded.

“So what do you think,” Phyllis asked.

“Impressive,” Blandman replied.

“Yes, all my girls are. Now, Roxanne, this is a very bad man, so we’re going to have to get rid of him, but before we do, we’re going to have to show him something, so Roxanne, I want you to tell me something. Have you ever sucked on a man’s cock before?”

“No, Dr. Phyllis.”

“Have you ever wanted to suck on a man’s cock before?”

“No, Dr. Phyllis.”

“But you’d suck a man’s cock if I told you to, wouldn’t you?”

“Of course, Dr. Phyllis.”

“Well, I wouldn’t make you do this if there weren’t some other way but I want you to pull down his pants and I want you to suck on his cock.”

The blond didn’t hesitate. She opened Blandman’s belt and she pulled down his pants. She took his cock in her hand and then she looked at the man before bending over and taking his cock in her mouth.

Her mouth moved up and down so effectively on the superhero’s cock that he found it difficult to believe she hadn’t done something like this before.

The man groaned.

“You’re doing a good job,” Phyllis told the girl. “I know it’s difficult but it has to be done. Show him what a good, little slave you are.”

The blond didn’t say anything. She just kept sucking the man’s cock.

Blandman couldn’t help it. The blond was a very good cock sucker and he was very close. The man groaned again.

“Roxanne, this man is about to cum. I want you to swallow his cum. I want you to swallow it all.”

Roxanne didn’t say anything but then she didn’t have to. Blandman really had no doubt as to what the blond would do.

The man couldn’t help it. His cock surged. He felt the girl’s lips wrap themselves around his shaft and then he felt her mouth tighten as she swallowed the first bolt of his jizz.

There were more bursts of cum and the blond took it, swallowing every last drop that the superhero put in her mouth and only after she was done did she straighten back up again. “I’m done, Doctor.”

“Listen to me,” Blandman said. “This woman is using you. You need to resist.”

Dr. Phyllis just smiled. “That is a lie, Roxanne, and as a punishment for his lies, I want you to kick him in the balls.”

“I ... I can’t.”

“What?!”

“I can’t,” the blond said.

“What do you mean you can’t?”

“Something’s wrong,” the girl said. “I ... I have to go home and talk to my shrink,” and with that, the girl ran away.

Phyllis was outraged. “What did you do to her?”

“What do you mean?”

“What did you do to her,” Dr. Phyllis screamed.

“I told you what my powers were and I didn’t lie.”

“What did you do to her?”

“Would you like me to show you?”

“What did you do to her?”

Blandman looked at the women in the mess hall. He motioned to another of the women in the mess hall. “Would you come here, my dear.”

The woman was a buxom brunette. She approached the pair somewhat hesitantly. “Yes?”

“Did you see what just happened here?”

“Yes.”

“Did you see the blond? Her name was Roxanne.”

“Yes.”

“She looked rather turned on, didn’t she.”

“Yeah.”

“Did it turn you on, maybe just a little?”

The brunette nodded.

“Would you like to feel what Roxanne was feeling?”

Again, the brunette nodded.

“I know you do,” Blandman said, “so I want you to look at Dr. Phyllis.”

The brunette looked at the doctor and then she gasped.

“Do you feel it,” Blandman said in a near whisper. “Do you feel the heat between your legs?”

“Yes,” the woman moaned.

“If you want to keep feeling it, take off your top.”

The brunette hesitated for only a moment before she pulled off her top.

“What are you doing to her,” Dr. Phyllis asked.

“Now the shorts,” Blandman said to the brunette. “Take them off, too.”

The brunette didn’t even bother to hesitate. She pulled off her shorts. She was now completely naked.

“Is your pussy wet,” the man whispered.

“Yes-s-s-s.”

“Is it hot?”

“Yes-s-s-s.”

“Do you want it to feel it get even hotter?”

“Yes-s-s-s.”

“Then look at Dr. Phyllis and help her take off her clothes.”

“Wait a minute,” said the doctor. “Wait a minute? What are you doing. Stop it. Stop it.”

But the brunette wasn’t stopping. Her hands were moving and she started tugging at the doctor’s clothes.

“Stop it,” the doctor said again. “Stop it.”

But the brunette wasn’t stopping. It was almost as if she were acting like a woman possessed.

“Kind of hot, isn’t it what she’s trying to do to you,” Blandman said to Dr. Phyllis.

“No,” the doctor said. “No, I don’t like this.”

“Of course you do. I couldn’t help noticing that just about all the recruits you bring here to the island have big tits. If I didn’t know better, I’d say you liked girls with big tits.”

“No,” Dr. Phyllis whimpered. “No, that’s not true.”

The superhero seemed to pause, almost as if reflecting. “Could have fooled me,” he said. “It seems as if someone is getting wet.”

Dr. Phyllis shook her head but she couldn’t deny what she was feeling. Her pussy was definitely getting wetter.

The brunette leaned in and kissed her and then she kissed her again. Dr. Phyllis tried to resist but she couldn’t. “What are you doing to me,” she wailed.

“What, you can’t tell me you don’t like this.”

“Yes ... I mean no ... I mean yes, I mean what are you doing to me.”

“I told you. I can’t do much. Just warm and cool water but as far as I can tell, your pussy is very, very wet. This is what it feels like when your pussy is heated up, and this—”

The evil Dr. Phyllis gasped as the wetness in her pussy suddenly froze.

“This is what it feels like the other way,” the man said, “so which do you want, hot or cold.”

“Hot,” the woman moaned. “Hot. I want hot.”

The woman sighed as she felt the temperature jump between her legs.

“You there,” the man said to the brunette. “What’s your name?”

“Maya,” the girl replied.

“Well, it seems as if your boss’s pussy is in need of your attention.”

Whether Maya would have responded to such a request really was irrelevant because even as the man said it, he increased the heat between Maya’s legs and that was all it took to get a very enthusiastic response from the buxom brunette.

The brunette dropped to her knees and she pushed her mouth between her boss’s thighs.

“No,” Dr. Phyllis moaned. “No.”

But Maya wasn’t listening. The heat she felt between her legs was more than enough to push her forward and if she tried to pull back, she felt her pussy begin to freeze up. There was no way she was going to stop.

Dr. Phyllis crumpled to the floor giving the buxom brunette even greater access to her pussy, access that Maya was more than happy to take advantage of.

Dr. Phyllis moaned as she looked up at the man. “You can’t do this to me,” she moaned.

“What? You mean like you couldn’t do what you did to all those women who watched your show?”

The doctor moaned. She had nothing to say.

“Play with your tits,” Blandman said and when the doctor was slow to comply, he gave her pussy just a hint of freezing. That was more than enough to get the woman moving and she was rewarded with even more heat between her legs.

The woman didn’t care anymore. Blandman could see it in the way she was responding to the woman between her legs. She was moaning and begging the woman to lick her harder, to lick her, to eat her, to make her cum and when she did cum, it was the hottest, wettest orgrasm she ever had had.

The doctor laid in a pool of her own cum. “Now,” said the superhero, “you be good, and I’ll let you feel that again, and if you’re bad—”

Dr. Phyllis gasped as she felt her pussy freeze for just an instant.

“If you’re bad,” Blandman said, “you know what will happen to you.”