The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(Thanks to Alei for the initial story concept, and to Sara for her gentle coaxing that I should post this here. As I hadnt realised that it wasnt posted here, I am doubly grateful to her. This was actually written about 6 months ago, just missed for transfer to the Archive.)

The Blossoming Of Youth.

It was a stunningly hot June day, so Kirsty and Jane decided to go strawberry picking together. They happened to know a friendly fruit farmer who would give them a share of the crop as reward, as well as some pay for their efforts, which would help pay their fees for college where they were starting in the autumn.

They wore big hats to protect their heads and shoulders from the scorching sun, but all they decided to wear otherwise were 2 flimsy linen t-shirts and a comfy pair of baggy shorts. Which was fine while the weather was gloriously hot, but the skies were now rapidly growing dark, and they were on the furthest part of the field from the protection of the farm buildings.

“That thunderstorm is brewing fast.” said Jane, slightly concerned, “I Think we are going to get very wet!”

Kirsty laughed, “At least the rain will be warm. Besides which, with our figures if they then decide to hold a ‘wet t-shirt’ competition, with our figures we are bound to win! Might be a prize of more strawberries!”

Jane laughed, “Yes, we’ve got an advantage there over most of the other pickers, thats for sure!”

They certainly did, most of the others were young East European girls over for the summer work, and nearly all were fairly slim with small breasts in proportion to their figures. Jane and Kirsty though had more rounded figures, the hazard of too much fast food and chocolate being freely available to them, and the fact they’d eaten it happily over the years. Jane was a plumpish size 14, with 40DD breasts that would have looked wrong on a slim girl, but just looked great on her. Beyond that she was an archetypal blue eyed blonde, seemingly not terribly interested in sexual matters. Kirsty was just slightly slimmer, a size 12 officially, but so many shop sizes seemed to suggest she wasnt far off a 14 herself. Her 38D breasts were maybe a little large for her frame, but most boys seemed to enjoy the sight of them fighting to get out of her bra. A green eyed brunette who often had a twinkle in her eye, and a liking for boys. Both had healthy appetites as their full figures showed.

It wasnt long before the rain started to fall in heavy drops, both girls removing their sun hats to protect the fruit they had picked, to avoid it turning to a watery mush. The sky seemed clearer in the far distance, so the girls couldnt see any point rushing for shelter, the likelihood being that by the time they got there it would have stopped raining anyway. They picked up their heavy baskets, headed for the limited shelter of a nearby hedge and waited for the rain to stop, or at least ease off.

By the time they reached the hedge they were both soaked through, t-shirts clinging tightly to their bodies, especially their large breasts, and indeed their bras were so soaked through that they were almost non existent as well, and the cool of the rain caused their nipples to jut out firmly. Their shorts clung to their legs, just about providing some form of modesty protection, but with their panties clinging to their body it wasnt hard to see the outline of their sexes peeking through.

“Might as well eat our share of the strawberries now!” said Jane, “As long as we tell him we’ve done so, and dont eat too many it should be fine.”

“Sounds a good idea to me!” said Kirsty contentedly picking one out of her basket and popping it into her mouth.

“Oh my god, thats so sweet.” she said, hastily pulling out another, “Try one, or even better try two!” she said to Jane.

Jane didnt need second telling and eagerly slipped one into her mouth, enjoying the juiciness. By now their t-shirts were transparent with the wetness, as in all reality was their bras. And their shorts were protecting, well very little. Both girls ate two more strawberries apiece then Jane cast a practical look at Kirsty, and said,

“You realise we might as well take these clothes off for all the good they are doing, and at least we get a nice shower on our bodies that way. And lets face it, no one is going to come looking for us while its raining like this.”

“Are you sure?” asked Kirsty nervously, “Suppose we heard someone coming we wouldnt be able to get them back on very quickly?”

“Well I’m going to.” said Jane firmly, “To be honest I’m feeling proud of my body, and I’m happy to show it off to anyone who wishes to admire it.”

When Jane said that Kirsty had to admit she felt the same way. Both girls peeled off their wet clothing, then cuddled up close, as naked as the day they were born. though of course their figures had changed slightly since then...!

Jane picked two more strawberries from her basket and teasingly placed them over Kirsty’s bulging nipples, “I like that!” she said, “Now your gorgeous nips are even bigger and more beautiful than before. And I’ve got an excuse to taste them.”

Kirsty looked at her slightly shocked, she liked Jane as a person, but sexually...? And the idea of her sucking on her breasts didnt fill her with the same delight it clearly did Jane. She popped another strawberry in her mouth as a comforter at that thought.

Then moments later she felt a strange urge to...she picked up a strawberry from her basket and said,

“Do you know what these really need with them, some cream.” and began to tease at the folds of Jane’s pussy (which was damp from the rain anyway) with the strawberry. Jane moaned in delight as the strawberry slipped into her folds, it seemed to be rubbing her g-spot and turning her on no end. A few minutes of this and she let out a pleasurable gasp and came all over the strawberry. Kirsty then pulled it out with a plop, it being covered in Jane’s sticky fluids.

“Perfect, strawberries and cream!” Kirsty said with a grin and popped the cum covered berry straight down her throat.

Jane squeezed the 2 strawberries wedged over Kirsty’s nipples and said, “I prefer milk with mine!", pulled them off and there was a trickle of white juice inside the ripe berries. She gobbled them up quickly. After that. ladylike behaviour went out the window as both girls experimented, strawberries began to coat their bodies, soon after getting eaten, usually covered in some sticky secretion or another.

Trouble was, after an hour or so of this the berries were all gone, it was still raining, although not as heavily as before.

It was then that Jane looked at Kirsty with voracious eyes, and Kirsty looked back at her, an eager hunger showing there as well.

“You know the problem?” Jane said, “We’ve eaten all the berries and I’m still hungry.”

“Me too.” said Kirsty, “Any ideas?”

“Yes!” said Jane.

* * *

Moments later Jane landed with a soft plop on top of Kirsty positioning herself so she could make a meal of that tasty pussy with all that delicious cream. It only took Kirsty moments to work herself into a similar position. All that could be heard over the by now, easing off rain was slurping noises as both girls tried to find a creamy meal. They were soon successful, and many orgasms later they rolled into each others arms and fell asleep exhausted, their faces covered in their sticky juices where they had eaten, and later kissed passionately.

* * *

(A few hours later, when it was dry again)

“Where did you say Jane and Kirsty were picking berries, I think we ought to go and try and find them now?”

“The very far end of the fruit farm Sir, down by the hedge.”

His face paled, “The area I told you not to pick berries from?”

“Yes Sir, I assumed as they were your friends you’d asked them to do it for you.”

“Oh my god, I hope they havent eaten any of them.”

* * *

The search party soon found them, the farmer not knowing whether to smile or groan at the sight. Their baskets were empty, and though they were snuggled up tight together he could see their cum covered faces quite easily. But the smile on their faces suggested they had enjoyed it.

He laughed, “If they’ve eaten as many as I think they have, I know they will be happy together! At least they were already good friends beforehand. And I can confirm to the company behind the experiment that the GM Eros strawberry strain is highly successful!”

He woke them gently, both girls clinging together, not sure whether to be proud or ashamed of their nakedness. It was only when they looked at each other with doe eyes they realised it wasnt only rain on their faces! The farmer wrapped them in the dry towels he had bought with him, and hand in hand the two girls returned to the building, exchanging kisses as they went.

He rang their parents to tell them, they were thrilled their daughters had found love down on the farm, though slightly shocked to hear it was with each other! But they soon got used to it.

* * *

Kirsty and Jane headed to college together, and a few years later both left with firsts in their respective degrees. Of course they shared a room the whole time! When they left college they sealed their relationship in a civil union wedding ceremony. And naturally lived happily ever after.

And all thanks to a special strain of strawberries. Oh those strawberries, the GM experiment was abandoned after this, the reason given, the effects were ‘too dramatic’!