The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Body Scanner

By

Chapter 2 – Scanning Jennifer

Jennifer moved into the apartment and we quickly settled into a routine. She was attending a nearby college and started classes two weeks after she moved in. She was a great roommate and I hadn’t realized how lonely I’d been living by myself. Not that I made any advances, but she made it clear that she wasn’t interested in me as a boyfriend or really interested in any boyfriend at all. I got the sense she’d just come out of some ugly relationship but I didn’t push it or anything else with her. That was easy since I was much more interested in how she could help me finish my project than I was in having her for a girlfriend.

I waited until the following week to ask her about helping me with the scanner. She said fine, we agreed on the next Thursday. I told her to dress comfortably and make sure she hit the bathroom before we started since we’d need to go for about an hour continuously.

So I went down to the basement and started everything up. I’d have to make sure and create some aura pictures after I’d completed my real scanning work so she wouldn’t be suspicious. I’d gotten everything up and running when she walked down. I was bummed when I saw that she was dressed in loose sweats that did a very effective job of hiding her amazing body. I mentally kicked myself in the ass and told myself to focus on making my scanner work and not on the pretty girl.

“Ok, I’m ready. What do you need me to do?”

I opened the door to the scanner and said, “Just go in and stand on the pedestal.”

“Will I feel anything?”

I wanted to put her at ease and I didn’t really think she’d feel a thing. “Well some folks don’t feel anything, just like getting your picture taken. But other folks are more sensitive and they report feeling very restful and relaxed during and after.”

She smiled at that and went inside closing the door behind her. She stepped up onto the pedestal and tried to find a comfortable way to stand. “What do I do now?”

The scanner was sound proofed, so her voice came out of speakers on my desk.

“Just stand there and try not to move, I’ll start the camera.” I said into my microphone. She could hear me clearly from speakers in the scanner.

I entered the commands on the computers and started the warm-up for the scanning process. I figured that the first thing I would do was run the template that I’d created for the aura photos, get that out of the way so I could focus on the real tests.

As the warm-up process started I noticed that Jennifer was fidgeting with her hair. She kept twirling a lock of her long blonde hair with her finger; an unconscious habit that I had noticed she did when she was studying or reading. The movement was definitely going to mess up the picture I was trying to capture.

“Jennifer, please keep your hands at your sides, if you move it’ll mess up the picture.”

“Ok, sorry” she replied

She put her hands down and the warm-up completed but there was a slight calibration error. I corrected it and started warm-up again. This took another minute, but this time everything came up green and I pressed the button to start the scan. The machines spun up and all the indicators where that everything was working correctly.

“Ok, I just started the cameras.”

The aura scan started fine and everything looked good on the computer output that I was watching intently. After about 20 seconds I looked up thru the window at Jennifer and once again, her finger was slowly twirling her hair. This was getting a little frustrating. If she couldn’t stand still for 5 minutes this was going to be very long process for both of us.

“Jennifer, I need you to please put your hands at your sides and keep still. I’m going to start the pedestal turning and I really need to you to listen to me and do what I tell you.” I tried hard to keep any sense of frustration out of my voice, but she must have sensed something as her hand shot down to her side and she stood almost at attention. “No don’t stand quite so stiffly, just relax.” She very quickly relaxed, her shoulders slumping and her head drooping down with her chin almost touching her chest. “Don’t relax that much, keep your head and shoulders straight.” I wasn’t sure if she was just messing with me but the exasperation was evident in my voice I was sure.

I felt bad that I was getting frustrated so quickly, but I’d looked forward to getting my scanner fully working for so long and I was really anxious to get started. So I took a deep breath and in a light tone of voice I tried to use a little humor to appease her if I’d been too brisk, “sorry Jennifer, I forgot to tell you before we started; …I’m a strict demanding director and you are the poor model that has to figure out how to meet all my ridiculous requests even when I don’t really know what I want! I’m sure I’ll have plenty of ridiculous requests.”

Given the normal back and forth banter we’d developed in the week she’d been in the apartment, I expected her to respond to my lame attempt at being funny, but she didn’t say anything back at all. But she didn’t look upset or anything either. Actually quite the opposite, she looked happy and relaxed. Not knowing what to make of it, I just decided to move on.

So I started the pedestal turning and went back to watching the capture from the computer. This time her hands stayed at her side and she seemed to stay relaxed as she began to rotate. There was even a small smile on her face.

“Jennifer, I want to test out the camera’s focal capabilities for 3D. Please stretch your arms out to your side sides parallel to the floor as far as you can and keep as still as possible.” Her arms shot out to her sides very quickly and she froze, not moving a muscle. Her arms didn’t even quiver despite the fact that they were parallel to the ground and she was on a turning platform. I was impressed, that was a lot of muscle control.

I let her spin for another two rotations and said, “Ok, that looks good. Now raise your arms straight above your head and try not to move.” Once again her arms shot up which did interesting things to her chest but then she just froze in position. I let her rotate a half dozen times as this position noticeably raised her chest even within the baggy sweatshirt. It was hard not to notice her generous chest in this position and I found myself fixated on the view.

I shook myself out of my fascination; she’d remained perfectly still the whole time. “Ok, put your arms back down to your sides. I can see that you are one of the people that really enjoys this.” I added for her benefit.

“It looks like you are relaxed and feeling good. What does the aura camera feel like?”

She paused for almost 5 seconds and then said, “I’m very relaxed and I’m feeling really good. I really enjoy the camera.” She smiled when she said it but didn’t have a lot of expression on her face. In fact she was looking kind of blissed out.

A beep from a computer caught my attention. It was the body temperature sensor. I’d added the sensor to help create the aura photos but then I realized it might have a practical use in the future. If there was ever a viral outbreak of avian flu or something similar my scanner would be able to check heightened body temperatures very quickly in addition to security scanning. People that were fighting a virus would have a fever and this would show in a quick scan so potentially sick people could be quickly quarantined or treated instead of getting on an airplane and spreading the virus further.

But right now the alarm had kicked in because Jennifer’s body temperature had started off normally and then climbed by almost two degrees in the last five minutes. That was a fast change. I hit the heel of my hand into my forehead. I’d forgotten to turn on the scanner’s air conditioner. With the enclosed air in the small space, x-ray equipment and numerous bright lights the temperature inside had climbed rapidly to 110 degrees. I quickly turned on the AC unit, but it would take a few minutes to cool it off. I would have to adjust my code so that it automatically turned on in the future. I made some notes to myself.

“Jennifer, I’m sorry it’s so hot in there. Just turned on the air. Are you ok? You must be very hot in those sweats.”

“Yes, I’m ok but I am very hot” she said with a smile.

“Well, next time you don’t need to wear sweats” I said with a laugh in my voice.

“I won’t wear the sweats next time” she replied, smiling herself.

As I looked at her I saw her forehead start to bead up with sweat. Again I felt bad, I hoped she’d do another session with me. I felt like I hadn’t done a great job on this one. “I’ll finish up quickly. You are doing really well. You’re a natural at this, I can tell you enjoy it. I’ll make sure the next session goes better.”

I shut down the aura scan and moved onto my deep tissue ‘bomb’ scanning. After 5 minutes she started to slightly fidget again. She wasn’t playing with her hair, but she was starting to sway and move so not wanting to push my luck, I quickly shut down the scanner and wrapped up my testing.

“Thanks Jennifer, I got everything I needed. You can come out now.”

As she came out I printed the aura picture and gave her a copy. It had turned out really good. Her body was surrounded by a reddish aura and her head had a golden one that went thru a graduated range of colors. It looked very authentic.

I ventured out a soft close to make sure she’d do more sessions, “Let’s plan on doing our next session next Saturday.”

“Ok, that sounds good to me, I really enjoyed it, something about it was really relaxing; almost like getting a massage.”

She looked at me and smiled, waved bye and went back upstairs.