The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Book of Zion: Dusty

By D.T and Mr Stepford

Dustin 1

Freddy ran a hand over her head the rough texture of her dreadlocks scraping at her skin and she banished the memory of the Sisters’ sleek, soft, shiny hair. Who wanted to live like that anyway. She raised her hand to pound on the door again when it opened and there stood “Dusty?” The Man that stood before her looked nothing like the Dusty she knew. His once skinny frame was fill out his slouched shoulder now broad and strong. “It’s Dustin now Sister”

Freddy burst out laughing in an effort to cover her shock. “Oh, Sister, is it? Christ! You actually went and drank the fucking Kool-Aid! Well, let me tell you something” she continued jabbing a finger into his chest. “Sister I ask that you refrain from the use of foul language and from touching me in a disrespectful manner. Through my weakness I have allowed you to fall into sin and error I will not any longer” Dustin said with a command in his voice. The shift in attitude gave Freddy pause.

Freddy then heard the front door open “Brother Dustin are you home” the sound of Caroline voice made Freddy Hackles raised she spun around ran down stairs. “This is all your fault, you bitches, AH!” she cried out in shock as Dustin came from tossed her over his shoulder and carried her to the couch. Dustin sat on the couch and threw Freddy over his lap. Freddy struggle but even with all her MMA training she could not break free. “Do not resist Sister Fredricka” Dustin said as Grace pull down Freddy pants “For the pain that comes from the Iron Hand shall be your salvation”

The first blow sent a shock wave up her spinal cord into her brain and for a moment she froze. With each successive blow she felt faintly dizzy as the walls of stone she’d built around her heart cracked more and more until they crumbled exposing its original soft tenderness. The stinging she felt in her buttocks was as nothing compared to the shame she felt at what she had become and she broke down and wept. With the last decisive blow Fredricka fell to the floor right by Caroline feet and cradle up like a baby.

Caroline knelt and gathered her new Sister up in her arms holding her as she cried out all the pain and bitterness. When she finally calmed enough to stand she turned to face Dustin. “My Brother.” Fredricka said as she knelt before him “I am so blessed that Heavenly Father ordain you to purge me of my wild and erroneous ways, from this day forward I will choose the right and live by God standards of modesty and femininity” “My beloved sister” Dustin said as he placed his hand on top of her head “I know many men in your life have let you down, I can tell you as a Son of Zion I never will”

Dustin then turned to Grace " As with you sister I promise to never again shy away from my divinity appoint to correct your behavior”“Yes Son of Zion” Grace said with a smile as she bow her head and Curtse. He then turn to Caroline looking at her in her dusty pink suit made his heart skip a beat “No word could possible express my gratitude to you my beloved Sister” He said as he took her hand " For you Daughter of the One True Prophet, threw your love and kindness have restore me to be the Man Heavenly Father always intend me to be

Looking at Dustin again Caroline felt, rather than heard, Here stands the Man I have chosen for thee. Thou shalt be his consort and helpmate. With thee at his right hand, he shall rise to be a prince in My One True Church

Caroline bowed her head and felt herself blushing. Now was not the time to make her inspiration known. “We ought to take our new Sister to the Mission Center,” she said in the tone of one offering advice, but not giving an order. “I feel she would benefit from the attentions of Sister Judith and Aunt Marilyn.” “Your counsel as always is wise Sister” Dusty said as he touched her cheek.

When they arrived at the Center Sister Judith and Sister Sophia were waiting for them along with Aunt Marilyn and Uncle Simon. Upon seeing Brother Dustin, Aunt Marilyn’s eyes misted up in joy. I’m so proud of you, son,” she said as she embraced him. “As am I,” Bishop Simon said. “Come join us in my office. We have much to discuss.”

With a last glance at Brother Dustin, Caroline went with the others to the spa where, to Fredricka’s relief, they stripped her of her men’s clothing. As they bathed her the tattoos rinsed away as though her skin could no longer contain the ink and when her piercings were removed the holes healed except for the proper ones in her ears. Caroline herself combed out her washed hair and neatly wove it into a proper French braid. When she stood before the mirror clad in a short-sleeved baby pink dress and matching heels Sister Fredricka sighed in relief to see her body was reforming itself into a womanly shape.

“I knew you would look smashing in your armor, but you have exceeded my expectation” Marilyn said as she straighten his tie “Thank you Mother Marilyn” Dustin reply “Darling from now on it is simply Mother” Marilyn said this fill Dustin heart with joy “Yes Mother” Marilyn kissed Dustin on top of the head and left the office to attend to Fredricka. “So Brother do you have any question” The Bishop said “Well I do in regard to gaining respectable employment I can hardly return to my old job. It would be inappropriate for a Son of Zion to sell reading material that lure people away from the One True Church”

“Certainly not,” Bishop Simon agreed. “As it happens I have been praying on that very subject, and while every Son of Zion is called upon to hold the Priesthood and be the leaders of their families, only a select few are called to serve as leaders of the Church. Our Heavenly Father has instructed me to take you under my aegis and prepare you for the ministry.” The glory of this calling encompass Dustin, for in his sinful life he never strive for anything greater then stocking shelves and listening to demonic music. Now with his birthright fully restore he could think of no greater purpose then to preach the truth of the One true Church to the sinful world. “With Humble Obedience I accept this calling Bishop” he said as he kneel before him.

A soft feminine gasp caught their attention. Looking at the doorway they saw Marilyn and Caroline, both of them misty eyed. Fredricka waited behind them eyes humbly downcast. “Uncle Simon,” Caroline said moving to kneel on Dustin’s right and slipping her hand in his. “Heavenly Father has revealed to me that Brother Dustin is to be my husband. I hereby claim the troth that was pledged to me in our Heavenly Father’s Eternal Kingdom.” “Glory to Heavenly Father for this revelation” exclaimed the Bishop “what say you Brother Dustin? " “it would be my greatest honor to love and protect this Sister of Zion” Dustin said as he looked into Caroline eye....her deep blue eyes.

Caroline adjusted her husband’s tie as they waited for the ceremony to begin. It was a duplicate of the one he’d worn seven years ago today when he’d embraced his birthright as a Son of Zion. Since then Caroline had been privileged to stand as the witness to his baptism, his reception of the Priesthood, and his first wife.

In the interval Sister Grace had joined their family along with Sister Fredricka. The two of them were inspecting the children, a son and four daughters. Grace wore a skirt suit similar to Caroline’s but Fredricka had opted for a short-sleeved dress to better accommodate her swollen belly. The addition of Fredricka had been a special blessing for she had assumed the domestic duties Caroline had expected to shoulder which freed Caroline to take on more of Aunt Ruth’s responsibilities.

Aside from the occasional visit, Caroline had never returned to Covenant and while she would always be close to her father, mothers, sisters, and brothers, her husband, her sister-wives and their children had become her priority, which, her parents had informed her, was as it should be.

The comic book store where Dustin had worked now sold Church-approved reading materials, music and videos. After the owner’s demise it had passed into the hands of his granddaughter who had become Sister Yvonne and Dustin’s fourth wife. She continued to manage it under his supervision.

“It’s time,” Sister Yvonne said entering the room. She was even farther along in her own pregnancy. The whole family entered the sanctuary of the Testament church together. Father and Uncle Simon smiled as they joined them.

“As many of you may know,” the Prophet began, “Heavenly Father is calling our beloved Brother Simon to lead the Mission to reclaim the town of Gospel in what the sinful world calls northern California. I know you all join me in praying for the success of his endeavors. “To fill his place I am pleased to announce the elevation of my beloved son-in-law Brother Dustin from Elder to Bishop of Testament.”

As Dustin kneeled before his beloved Prophet he thought back on that weak and sinful man his dear future wives visited on that fateful day, Oh what little he knew of the role he was to play in restoring the glory of the One True Church.For he shall never rest until all have been redeem be it by the Velvet Glove or His Iron Hand.

The End