The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Brad Tries Again

by Pan

A sequel.

Chapter 1

I had just arrived home from a date with Brad when I noticed it.

Brad is the guy I’ve been dating for about a month now. He’s just spent a month or two in the middle of bumblefuck nowhere, and so I think more than anything he’s just happy to be back in the city.

Whenever we go out we’ll drive around for a bit and just hang out in his car and talk. I’m not going to lie; it’s nice to date someone who isn’t just after me for my body.

Not to sound immodest, but I have quite a body.

I dress to hide it (although lately I’ve been mixing things up a bit). You’d think 36DD tits would be pretty hard to hide, but after 21 years of specifically looking for things that hide the girls, I’ve built up quite a wardrobe.

Although lately my two tops which show a bit of cleavage have been working overtime. I don’t know why—I just felt like showing off a bit.

Anyway, like I was saying: it was straight after a date with Brad that I noticed it.

Having a dog in the Big Apple is tricky, but Bruno and I do okay. I take him out to Central Park at least once a day, and my apartment is big enough that he can run around inside as much as he likes.

Honestly, though, if he didn’t need to answer the call of nature, I bet he’d be happy to lay around inside all day. If there was a quick brown fox around, Bruno would be the first canine he targeted.

And so yeah, it was straight after a date that I noticed it.

His dick.

I’ve never particularly paid attention to my dog’s dick before. Who does? It’s always been there, but not, like, noticeable.

But for some reason, this time it really caught my eye. When I got home, Bruno loped over to the door to greet me, and I fell to my knees to scratch his head when all of a sudden it was staring me in the face.

His dick.

I don’t know why—something else must have set him off—but Bruno’s cock was as hard as I have ever seen it.

Again, part of owning a male pets is noticing that they sometimes get a hard-on…but I’d never really thought about it before.

He’s not like you and me. He can’t just go jerk off whenever he feel the need. It was something I’d never really put much thought into before, but as soon as the idea popped into my head I couldn’t stop thinking about it.

What did Bruno do when he wanted to get off?

Sometimes he rubs against the furniture (and I think that helps) but I’m pretty sure he doesn’t…cum? Like, I’m sure I would notice if I came home and there was doggy sperm everywhere.

Was he suffering?

Was I being a bad pet owner, never thinking about this before?

All these thoughts ran through my head as I lay on the floor of my apartment hallway, staring at my dog’s erection. It was like a train-crash…I knew it was horrible, but I couldn’t look away.

I don’t know how long I sat there, staring at Bruno’s erection, but eventually he got bored and wandered off to do whatever dogs due to entertain themselves when there’s no humans around.

I should my head and try to clear it of all thoughts of Bruno’s bone, but for the rest of the night the image was firmly stuck in my head. That night… I even dreamt about it.

Yeah yeah, there’s nothing as boring as listening to someone else’s dream, but…I dunno, this one was so weird. It really stuck in my head.

I was part of a cult, I guess? I was wearing these robes, and so was everyone else, but I couldn’t see their faces. We were all running around, and I knew (in that way that you know stuff in dreams) that we were all servants, that we all served a greater purpose.

And I knew that the greater purpose we served—and remember, I warned you this was weird—was Bruno’s cock.

This cult of several hundred people were all dedicated to my dog’s cock. You’d have thought that’d make me realize something weird was going on, but at the time, I just totally accepted it. It just seemed totally fine to me, totally normal.

Actually, even when I woke up, there was something about it that still felt normal. That was the weirdest thing of all.

So the dream followed my daily life in this cult. It was a sex cult, of course—you probably got that from ‘dedicated to cock’. Every morning, I’d wake up in my cell (or whatever a monk’s room is called) and get off before breakfast. We all slept with these sex toys next to us…in the exact shape of Bruno’s cock.

I woke up, grabbed the sex toy, and filled myself up with it. In real life, putting something that big inside me would make me hella full, but because it was a dream, I didn’t get any of the fullness. I didn’t get any of the sensation, just the frustration.

Dream-time being what it is, it felt like I spent hours laying there, trying to get off with this huge toy inside me, totally unable to. I looked around the cell, and saw that everyone else was doing the same thing—everyone else was moaning and panting with need, filling their pussies with these toys, trying to get off.

Eventually I gave up, and started doing my chores for the day. Everyone in this cult was a woman, and we were all dedicated to making the grounds perfect for Master. I guess Master was Bruno, but we never actually called him that—we just called him Master.

After lunch, we had to line up and fuck another sex toy in the shape of Bruno’s cock—this one was mounted, and so we had to go on all fours and lower ourselves onto it.

Like in the morning, I couldn’t feel anything. It was so frustrating—I was desperately trying to cum, desperately trying to orgasm, but without the fullness that I knew only Bruno’s cock would bring, I couldn’t.

Finally, we all gave up, and started heading for dinner.

And that’s when I saw him.

Bruno.

Master.

Until I saw his cock, it didn’t click, but the moment I saw that cock—that cock!—I knew that Bruno was Master.

I knew that whoever that cock belonged to was Master, and I knew I’d do whatever He wanted.

We were lined up, read to be fucked by Master. I could see the girls in front of me, being mounted by my dog, being filled by His glorious cock. Almost as soon as he entered them they would cum, having prepared themselves for Him all day.

Girl after girl got penetrated by my doggie’s cock, girl after girl fucked him until they came, again and again and again and again, until finally…it was my turn.

Finally, Master would fuck me.

Finally, I would feel Him inside of me.

And so, of course, that was when I woke up.

I screamed into my pillow, quickly rubbed one out (I woke up soaking) and then fell asleep, and had a totally unrelated dream about chasing a clown through Nazi Germany.

Honestly? I didn’t think too much about the Bruno sex dream. After all, it was just a dream—it wasn’t like it really meant anything.

* * *

I went out again with Brad the next night. He’s a couple of years younger than me, which is normally a bit of a turnoff, but there’s something so sweet about him that it doesn’t really bother me.

I didn’t share with him what I’d been thinking about, of course—he would have thought I was some kind of weird perv, and…well, I liked dating him.

If I’m being honest, it felt kind of nice to know I was a tiny bit out of his league.

Even now, he gets a little bit jealous when he hears about other guys in my life. He doesn’t get angry or upset, he just asks a bunch of questions about how close we are. It must be an…I don’t know, an insecurity thing or whatever. When we first met he even wanted to know how close I was to my brother, and was really happy to learn that I didn’t have one.

He was even happier when he learned I didn’t have any housemates.

So, like the rest of our dates, we just drove around and chatted. Somewhere along the way we stopped and made out for a while…it must have been good, because I totally lost track of the time.

When I got home, Bruno was napping (I told you he was lazy).

As good as my date had been, the whole time I’d had a worry in the back of my mind, the fact that my poor little pooch was at home, suffering. I’ve had him for almost 3 years now—imagine not being able to cum for three years! I wanted to do something to help him.

I had to do something.

Bruno blinked at me as I woke him up. After a few drowsy minutes he rolled his back to let me scratch his belly.

As he did, I saw it again.

It was just dangling there. Unlike the other night, it was soft…but I knew it wouldn’t be hard to fix that. My left hand continued rubbing his paunch, while my right moved to down to between his legs.

I hesitated, one hand hovering over his flaccid cock. Was I really going to do this?

…was I really going to jerk my dog off?

I sat there for several minutes, paralyzed with indecision. One hand, I knew what I was doing was wrong. Bruno had always been a good and faithful pet…was I really going to molest him?

And on the other hand, I knew he was going to enjoy it. After all, I was giving him some much-needed release. And it wasn’t like I was fucking him or anything. I wasn’t going to get off from it, it was a totally selfless act.

I was just going to help him.

If in that moment I’d been totally honest with myself, I would have admitted that the reasoning running through my head was nothing more than a surface justification.

I was going to jerk my dog off.

I had to.

For some reason, since the moment I’d first thought of it, it had became an obsession. I hadn’t been able to stop thinking about it all day or night, and now that it was right in front of me…there was no way that I was going to be able to resist.

I had been holding my breath, and as my hand wrapped around my pet’s cock, I let it all out.

Bruno didn’t even seem to notice as I began gently pumping his flaccid cock…he just looked at me with his big brown eyes and I smiled back at him.

He needed this. We both did. I can’t explain why, but from the moment I laid eyes on Bruno’s cock I somehow knew that I would end up touching it.

Of course, it could never go any further than that. I knew that.

But as he hardened in my hands, everything just felt so right.

It was like I was in a trance—I don’t know how long my hand had been slowly gliding up and down his hardness when we made eye-contact.

He was looking at me as if he didn’t quite understand what was going on, but there was no sense of fear or hostility in his gaze. He continued to lie on his back as I stroked, his breathing quickening at the same rate that mine was. I kept telling myself that I was only helping my pet, that this was an act of charity, but my breathing was getting more and more ragged and I could feel myself slowly growing excited.

After almost 20 minutes of my pooch and I staring at each other, my hand rubbing his dick, something happened. His little doggie hips started to buck uncontrollably and I could tell he was getting close.

My movement sped up, and soon his cock was shooting string after string onto his stomach.

As soon as he came, it was as if the spell was broken. I just sat there, wide-eyed, trying grapple with what I had just done.

What was wrong with me? I’d just… I just jerked off my dog.

I just jerked off my dog, and got excited while doing it. My nipples were as hard as rocks and there was a definite dampness between my legs.

As I sat there, the thoughts my head, Bruno extended his doggie neck and began licking cum off his own chest.

I don’t know what horrified me more: what I did just done, or the fact that I wanted to be the one licking up his cum.