The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Story: BrainWash, Rinse, Repeat

by J. Darksong (())

Jeffrey Wright slowly added the last ingredient, careful to squeeze exactly two drops from the stopper, as per the instruction on the formula sheet. As the last drop fell, he held his breath, watching the solution carefully, wondering if THIS time would be the one. The final drop merged with the contents of the beaker, and for a moment nothing happened. Jeffrey closed his eyes, trying to suppress the frustration he felt, wondering again if this was all just a fool’s errand after all. Then, the sound of bubbling caught his attention, and opening his eyes, he noticed that the formerly yellow concoction had turned a soft blue.

“I... I did it!” he whispered, not quite believing it himself. “I really did it! After more than a hundred tries, I managed to recreate the formula from that accident!” Jeffrey laughed, spinning around and dancing with delight. Finally, after weeks and weeks of tweaking, of testing, refining, increasing one drop here and decreasing one drop there, he’d managed to duplicate the formula. He remembered the event almost as if it had happened yesterday...

“Watch out!” Jeffrey cried, as the new lab assistant, Wanda Peters, backed away from the table, causing a carefully stacked rack of beakers and test tubes to teeter precariously on the edge. “It’s gonna fall and wreck my experiment!” Wanda turned with surprise, glancing behind her, only now realizing what she had done. In an attempt to save the Dr. Wright’s experiment, Wanda grabbed the beaker of yellow liquid, intending to move it from harm’s way, just as the rack toppled over. Glass shattered, and the contents splattered everywhere. Several vials splashed into the beaker, turning the contents a bright blue, causing it to splash up on Wanda’s hands. Shrieking, she moved to the sink and poured the contents down the sink, quickly washing the substance from her hands, not knowing what affect it would have on her skin.

Jeffrey glared angrily at his so-called assistant. “Do you realize what you’ve done?” he yelled, making his way to the sink. “That was more than two month’s progress in making an alternative fuel source. The Federal Energy Commission is already on my back to produce results, wondering if all those lovely grants and endowments were being wasted. Now, with your carelessness, all their money and all my hard work HAS been wasted. Have you anything to say for yourself?”

Wanda stood there idly, running her hands under the faucet, humming slightly, as the liquid soap she had used to wash off the experiment foamed up, lathering her hands, then rinsing them off, only to reach for more soap. Jeffrey frowned. Wasn’t that crazy bitch even listening to him? He grabbed her by the shoulder and spun her around, glaring at her, only to find her slack jawed and glassy eyes, continuing to rub her hands together, even away from the sink. “Ms. Peters? Wanda? Are... are you okay?”

The tall blonde assistant blinked, then sighed softly, cocking her head to the side. “Am I... okay?” she asked softly, continuing to ‘wash’ her hands.

Jeffrey gasped. The normally talkative, hyperactive, and regrettably clumsy woman he’d had to put up with the past several weeks had been reduced to a slack jawed, docile, quiet, and utterly mindless little thing. Could his failed experiment have caused such a strange transformation? “Wanda, you’re fine. You’re just fine. Nothing’s wrong with you, is it?” he asked, hoping for the best.

Wanda smiled at him. “Yes, I’m fine. I’m just fine. Nothing’s wrong with me.”

‘Like a damn parrot,’ he thought to himself. ‘Maybe this situation can be used to my advantage after all.’ “Wanda, raise your left arm and hold it there.”

“Yes, doctor,” she replied, holding her arm up as instructed. Jeffrey chuckled with glee.

“Good, you may lower it now.” She did as instructed. ‘Now for the acid test.’ “Wanda, take off your blouse and bra, and play with your nipples.” Jeffrey stood there, fully expecting the woman to curse him, or slap him, or simply walk out in a huff. To his delight, she nodded once, and removed her blouse, tossing it to the floor, and undid her bra, rubbing and pulling at her nipples, making them pucker and harden in the cool of the lab. Jeffrey was beside himself. “Okay, Wanda, you can stop now. Now listen closely. I want you to—”

“Ohhhhh... my head,” Wanda moaned, putting a hand to the sink for support. “Whoa, I felt dizzy there for a moment. Dr. Wright? What happened? Where... WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BLOUSE!?!” Wanda noticed her bared breasts, and screaming, covered them up, running out of the room, leaving Jeffrey stunned and confused...

The effects of his altered formula had apparently been temporary. After several minutes, the constant washing of her hands, which he determined caused her fugue, had likewise broken down the active ingredients, releasing her from that state. A water soluble formula capable of rendering a subject totally submissive and compliant, but for a short period of time... Jeffrey saw his discovery as very lucrative, making him a very rich man, if he could reduplicate it and determine EXACTLY the effects and limits of the formula.

Wanda Peters had quit shortly after the accident. She had attempted to file a sexual harassment suite against him, but the doctor turned it in his own favor, citing her utter incompetence on the job, and her causing a multi-million dollar accident in destroying several month’s work. As for her awakening bare-chested in the lab... if she had no clear memory of how it happened, she couldn’t very well accuse HIM of any impropriety, now could she? He had been there; she had taken off her blouse and her bra while in some kind of fugue state, no doubt caused by her own anxiety and guilt over her mistake. The case was dismissed, and Wanda Peters disappeared, apparently leaving town to start over again in a new city. So much the better, Jeffrey thought to himself, still, I wish I could have gotten a blood sample from her.

The next several months were trying ones. Like most scientists, Jeffrey had kept precise notes on his experiment, and what had been in the test tubes and beakers in the racks. The problem lay in determining just how much of what chemical had gone into his formula. With no other method than the oldest known to science, Jeffrey Wright tried again and again to duplicate the blue bubbling concoction that had rendered his assistant so malleable. It looked impossible, finally, after several months, he had finally done it. Carefully copying the ingredients and their exact amounts, he placed the complete formula in his vault for safe keeping and poured a small amount of the liquid into a vial.

Now, I just need to test it on someone and see just how it works.

In the months trying to recreate the formula, Jeffrey had thought on the incident with Wanda Peters, remembering every detail of the accident and what had occurred. The substance had splashed on her, yet she had not immediately gone into a trance. She’d hurriedly gone to the sink and rinsed her hands, then added some soap. Only then had her behavior seemed strange. During the fugue, she had listened to his words, obeying him completely—obeying his COMMANDS completely. Asking her questions had gotten him nowhere. Asking her if she was fine, only made her ask the same question. TELLING her she was fine resulted in her acknowledging the statement as truth. She had been told she was fine, ergo, she WAS fine.

Ah. I see now. When in that fugue state, she has to be instructed completely what to do or think.

She had continued to obey his commands, moving and doing what he commanded her to, up until the unexpected moment when she ‘woke up’ from that state. At that moment, she had felt dizzy, and weak, needing to hold onto the wall to steady herself. The moment passed quickly, and becoming fully aware again, she reacted intensely to finding herself bare chested and exposed. She apparently had no memory of what had occurred during the fugue state; to her, one minute she was washing off the concoction, the next she was standing in front of the sink half naked.

Lucky thing for me it happened when it did. I was so caught up in the novelty of having her so pliant in my hands that I hadn’t even considered that it might wear off. I was just about to command her to strip all the way and fuck me too! Now that WOULD have been hard to explain.

Closing his notebook, Jeffrey decided to head for home. Perhaps he would find inspiration for testing the formula along the way. Pocketing the small vial, he turned off the lights and left the lab.

Stopping by the grocery store on the way home, he saw his neighbor, Stephanie, coming down the aisle. Seeing him, she waved and approached. Jeffrey was, as always, taken with her beauty. Long, straight, black hair that reached halfway down her back, skin a soft rosy peach color that bespoke of regular tanning sessions, red full lips, and eyes a dark hazel... her Italian bloodline gave her just the hint of exotic mystique, yet complimented her sweet innocence rather that subtract from it. Even though there ages were only a year or so apart, Jeffrey felt like a grandfather standing next to the attractive thirty year old.

“What’s up, doc?” she said with a smile. Jeffrey chuckled himself at the very tired old joke. “I see you’re finally out of that lab of yours. Things must be going well.”

“Not as well as I’d hoped,” he replied with a sigh. “I’d had a few setbacks since that incident a few months ago that I told you about. I’ve been trying to recreate the formula, but so far, no luck.”

“Ah, that’s a shame. You know, Jeffrey, you spend way too much time cooped up in that laboratory of yours. You should take a break once in a while, get out and mingle among the common folk. Take time to just relax a little, a little private time, just for Jeffrey Wright. When you go back to work afterwards, you’ll have a fresh new perspective on things, I guarantee it!”

“Um, thanks. I’ll consider it,” he said awkwardly, trying to look at her face and not stare at her lovely 38DD breasts. Stephanie was very self-conscious about her looks, and how others appraised her, and often wore bulky baggy sweatshirts and warm-up suits around town to keep the folks from staring. Apparently she had gone to the store straight from the school where she taught, for she was dressed in a stylish pair of black slacks, and a white cream blouse, which succeeded in accentuating the fullness of her chest most exquisitely. He looked down at the floor, at her feet, and found that to be a mistake as well. She was wearing a pair of black strap sandals, exposing her lovely, slender feet, with her toes painted a brilliant scarlet red. Damn. Even her toes are sexy.

Stephanie sighed softly, shaking her head. The doctor seemed to be doing his damnedest not to ogle her, which she thought was sweet, but she knew full well how he felt about her. He, and every other man in town, it seemed, considered her beautiful, extremely attractive. She found him quite charming as well, very smart, and at times, quite funny. Still, she had recently had a bad breakup with a former boyfriend, and she wasn’t looking for anything more than a friend to talk to at the moment. She’d told him so when he had finally gotten the nerve to ask her out a year or so ago, and while he’d hid his disappointment well, their friendship had declined somewhat in the weeks following. Lately, he seemed almost obsessed with his work, to the point that, even living next door to him, it was sometimes weeks before she even saw him.

Jeffrey collected himself, and thanked Stephanie for her advice, turning to continue his shopping when he noticed something in her shopping cart. The cogs and gears in his mind began clicking and whirring rapidly, and he turned back to Stephanie before she could leave.

“Um, hey, Steph,” he said hurriedly, causing her to pause. “I just wanted to say how nice you looked today. It’s a real treat to see you dressed out for a change.”

Stephanie laughed. “Oh, come on, it’s not as if I NEVER dress up or anything. I’m just more comfortable in sweats, that’s all. But thanks.”

“I mean it,” he continued. “You look nice. Especially your hair. You’re one of the few people I know that wears it that long. It must be a real bitch to keep it looking so great.”

Stephanie preened at the praise. Her hair was her pride and joy, the one bit of vanity she allowed herself. “Oh, thanks, Jeff. It’s a hassle sometimes, but it’s worth the effort. I’ve been growing it this long for about five years now, something my old boyfriend and I always argued about. I like it this length. Only trouble is, I spend a fortune on hair care products.” She laughed, and Jeffrey laughed with her.

As he made his way to the cash register, Jeffrey smiled to himself. He had just found a test subject for his formula, and perhaps a way to initiate a relationship with his sexy neighbor, at the same time.

* * *

Stephanie sighed deeply, walking over to her closet, clad only in a small white towel. It had been an interesting day at work. It was Show & Tell day for her third grade class, and one of the students had brought a ferret to class, which promptly escaped once his box was opened. Much of the day was spent trying to chase down the rogue pet, and she finally succeeded in catching him in the cafeteria, which the lunch staff enjoyed not one bit. Returning to class, the next student had brought a pet iguana, which frightened the captured ferret, and the chase began again, this time for the TWO missing pets. After that, Stephanie had invoked a new order than pets brought for Show & Tell would be confined to a wire cage or some kind of container, where they would be viewed by the rest of the class. The rest of her day had been somewhat better, but arriving home and stripping out of her teaching clothes, she looked forward to relaxing in a nice hot wet shower for a few hours.

After leaving the grocery store, she’d stopped by the dry cleaners to pick up her laundry, returning home to find Jeffrey’s car already in his driveway. She’d thought briefly about stopping by later to see if he wanted some company, but decided against it. It might be considered a date, and she didn’t want to encourage him in any way.

Moving to the bathroom, she removed the towel and hung it up on the door. Taking out the bottle of Head & Shoulders, she placed it inside the shower, and turned the water on, letting it run a while to settle to her perfect temperature. Finally, she turned on the cassette recorder on the dresser, to let her favorite relaxation music play. Soothed by the music, she slipped into the shower, moving her small delicate frame under the torrent of water, letting it wash away all the worries of the day. Washing herself thoroughly, she opened the bottle of shampoo and poured a generous helping of the blue liquid into her hands, rubbing it into her hair, and working it into a thick foam.

Stephanie sighed in pleasure. Nothing was more relaxing after a hard day than working the tangles and kinks out of her hair under a hot shower. The music bubbled up softly in the background, audible, but barely so, drowned out by the cascade of the shower. Her scalp and fingers started to tingle slightly, and she felt herself relaxing even more. Mmmmm... I love that feeling. Just like the commercial says, ‘When you feel it tingling, you know its working. Stephanie closed her eyes and relaxed, letting her forehead rest against the shower wall, as the water rinsed away the foam...

...And opened her eyes with a start, gasping, stepping out of the icy cold water. Sputtering, she turned the hot water up higher, only to find it already on full blast. Muttering to herself, she turned the water off and stepped out of the shower, shuddering slightly from the cold. Drying off, she glanced up at the clock to find, to her shock, that two hours had passed! Yipes! I must have been more worn out by that class today that I thought! I must have dozed off standing up in the shower. Oh well, I feel totally revived and refreshed now. Moving back to her bedroom, she rummaged through her closet for something to wear. She took out her usual gray sweats, but paused, as if rethinking. You know, Jeffrey was right. I do tend to dress down a lot, perhaps too much. It’s one thing not to flaunt myself, but its another to dress like a monk all the time, especially when I’m by myself. It wouldn’t hurt to dress up a little bit tonight. She then took out a flowered, spaghetti-strapped sundress and slipped it on, sighing in comfort. Mmmm, this feels nice. Dressed like this, it feels so RIGHT somehow, even more comfortable that my sweats always were. Steph stepped in front of the mirror, twirling a bit, and smiling at the result. Taking out the blow dryer, she began working on her long dark hair, drying, then oiling, then brushing it down with exactly one thousand strokes.

A knock sounded at the door just as she finished, and wondering who it might be, she walked to the door. “Jeffrey!” she said with a smile. “What a surprise! Come in, come in.” Jeffrey nodded, smiling himself, as he walked in and sat down on her couch. “What brings the hermit out of his cave this evening?” she joked.

“Oh, not much, just wanting some company, I suppose,” he said smoothly. “Is that alright? You’re not planning on going out or anything are you?”

“Why, no, not at all,” Stephanie commented, heading back into the kitchen. “Just having a night in, trying to relax after the killer day the students put me through.”

Jeff laughed. “Oh come on, they’re third graders. Surely they couldn’t have been THAT bad?”

Stephanie stuck her head out of the kitchen door, and glared at him. “Oh, you have NO idea! Today was Show & Tell Day, and two of the students brought small animals that escaped, and I had to spend most of the day chasing them around, trying to catch them.” She slipped back into the kitchen, calling out to him. “Would you like something to drink? I have the usual: water, coffee, tea, soda, and of course, the bar is always open.”

“I’ll just have coffee, if you don’t mind,” Jeffrey said with a grin. Moments later, Stephanie returned with his drink, and sat down on the couch next to him, curling her feet underneath her.

They continued to talk over the next several hours, about their jobs, and the weather, and about the relationships they’d had. Stephanie listened to this with interest, finding herself feeling even more sympathetic than usual over Jeff’s plight over finding someone. His job overshadowed much of his life, and all his former girlfriends found that they couldn’t compete and simply walked away. If I were his girlfriend, I’d never walk away, Stephanie thought. Then her eyes widened. What the hell am I thinking? Jeffrey’s just a good friend, I’m not looking for a boyfriend right now. Then a moment later she considered. Or AM I? He is cute... ruggedly handsome, more like it. Damned sexy. Any woman would be a FOOL or blind not to be attracted to him. He’s smart, funny, handsome, and pretty well off. And we’ve been friends ever since he moved into the neighborhood.

“Is something wrong, Stephanie?” Jeffrey asked, causing Steph to break off her introspection. “You’ve been pretty quiet the past few minutes. I’m not boring you with all my problems, am I?”

“Oh no! No no no!” Stephanie stammered, shaking her head. “Just the opposite. I enjoy listening to you talk. Please, go on.”

Jeffrey smiled again, rising to his feet. “No, I think I’ve taken up more than enough of your time, Steph. Thanks for having me over. I’ll see you again tomorrow. I decided to take you up on your counsel at the grocery store, and stay home for a couple of days, relaxing, taking it easy.” He smiled, walking to the door. Stephanie rose to her feet, opening the door for him, frowning at the wet stickiness on the doorknob, but smiling again as he hugged her gently. The close contact made her feel momentarily weak.

“See you tomorrow, neighbor,” he said with a wink. Then he was gone.

Stephanie sighed softly, closing the door. For some reason, she felt a giddy excitement at the thought of seeing Jeffrey Wright on the morrow. Wiping her hands idly on her sundress, she went back to the kitchen for another cup of coffee.

* * *

Jeffrey almost skipped his way back home, rushing inside to pull out his notebook and write down the latest results of his test. Stephanie had responded even better than he had hoped! He’d had a few bad moments when he slipped inside her house with the key she’d given him for house-sitting a year ago, wondering what she’d do if she found him sneaking into her house. He’d waited in a hall closet for her to arrive, then listened as she put up her groceries and checked her mail. He’d silently slipped from the closet, and switched her new shampoo with the specially dosed shampoo he’d brought with him, then ducked back inside. After she’d slipped into the shower, he again silently left his hiding place, listening at the door of the shower as she washed herself. Deeming he’d waited long enough, hoping that she was deep under the spell of the shampoo, he called her name. No response. He spoke a little louder, and still she didn’t react. Emboldened, he crept into the bathroom, and opened the stall, to find her standing there, running her hands idly through her hair, as mentally blank as Wanda had been all those months ago.

Grinning with delight, he began to instruct her open, ready mind, instructing her to do several things. One, that she feel totally refreshed and revived after her shower, and not worry overly much about the lapse in time, or the blank spots n her memory. Two, that she show her acceptance and obedience to his commands by dressing in a light short revealing dress of some kind, something completely out of character for her. Three, that she conveniently forget to put on any underwear, and to feel so good and natural that it she not even notice.

Command number three had been a special turn on for him, as he sat there talking to Stephanie for hours and hours on end, looking down her dress at her bare breasts when she opened the door, and when he’d hugged her, and staring at her naked well trimmed crotch all the while she sat on the couch, with her legs folded under her, making her dress ride up so nicely. The last command, command number four, was to make her realize how sexy and handsome he was, and how much she really wanted to be with him, and that her desire would continue to rise every moment they talked, until she unconsciously began to stroke her naked pussy, completely unaware of what she was doing. The sight of the enspelled Stephanie, thinking about him, and sensuously finger-fucking her pussy, made him so aroused, he’d had to cut the visit short to return home, lest he act on his feelings and take her then and there on her living room couch.

Jeffrey scribbled all of these notes briskly into his journal, patting his dog Boomer, and scratching his behind the ears as he wrote. “Just think, Boomer,” he said softly. “Just a little more testing, and I’ll have everything I could ever want! Once I know the limits of this little formula, I can sell it to the highest bidder...” The doctor frowned, putting down his pen. “Or better yet, KEEP the formula. Why sell it to someone else when I can use it myself? I can use the formula on several wealthy investors and make them give me as much money as I want! And Stephanie... oh, yes, I’ve wanted her for a long time, but why stop with her? I could have any woman I want at my beckoned call. No, Boomer, I think daddy’s gonna keep this little secret all to himself.”

Boomer, his Great Dane, cocked his head slightly, as if contemplating what his Master was saying. He WOOFED loudly, standing up on his back paws to lick at Jeffrey’s face, signaling his approval for whatever the doctor had in mind.

“Down, down, boy,” Jeffrey said with a grin, wiping his face. “Glad to see you approve. Now head back out to your kennel, daddy’s got work to do.” Sighing, the large dog trotted back out through the doggie door to his kennel outside.

* * *

Stephanie turned on the cassette recorder as she slipped into the shower, taking out the shampoo and pouring it into her hands. The music she expected to hear never came, and instead a man’s voice began to speak. Huh? What the hell? she thought to herself as a strange relaxation slowly settled over her. The liquid on her hands began to trickle between her fingers, running down her legs, and onto her scarlet tipped toes, making her flesh tingle strongly wherever it touched. The voice on the tape continued to speak, no longer drowned out by the rushing water, as Stephanie’s mind focused completely on it.

“Good, very good, Stephanie,” the voice said. “By now, you’re standing there in the shower, rubbing that wonderful shampoo deep into your lovely wondrous hair. If you’re not, then do so now, Stephanie. Pour shampoo into those lovely slender hands of yours, and rub it all over your hair, working it into a deep cleansing lather.” So instructed, Stephanie woodenly moved her hands to the bottle, pouring out more shampoo, and began working it deep into her scalp. The tingling sensations increased, and her relaxation continued to work its way deeper and deeper into her very being.

“Excellent. You are doing fine, Stephanie. Now listen carefully, With every movement, with every stroke and caress of your hands, you feel yourself relaxing more and more, your mind opening up more and more to my voice, accepting my words as truth. Truth than you cannot resist, truth that you MUST obey. Indeed, you cannot even remember HOW to resist. My words shall become your very thoughts, indistinguishable one from the other. I say it, you think it.”

You say it, I think it, Stephanie nodded softly, her hands mechanically working the lather into her hair.

“Now, I will speak the truth to you. You will repeat it back as I speak it, and lock it away deep inside your mind. You will accept these truths once you awaken, and never question them. Now, listen. The truth is that you are secretly, deeply, hopelessly in love with Dr. Jeffrey Wright. You find him incredibly sexy, and you want nothing more than to be with him.”

Stephanie blinked, and blinked again, her lips moving slowly, as she mouthed the words. “I am secretly, deeply, hopelessly, in love with Dr. Jeffrey Wright. I find him incredibly sexy, and I want nothing more than to be with him.”

The voice paused, giving her time to repeat the phrase, the continued. “The truth is that you were unaware of these feelings until now, when you suddenly came to realize that he is the perfect man for you.”

“I was unaware of these feelings until now, when I suddenly came to realize that he is the perfect men for me.”

“You desire him above all others.”

“I desire him above all others.”

“You would do anything he asks you to, without question.”

“I would do anything he asks me to, without question.”

“You want to be his complete and total slave.”

“I want to be his complete and total slave.”

On and on the voice droned, speaking its truth into Stephanie’s mind. Lastly, it spoke it’s final truth, at the end of the tape. “You will forget about the strange tape that spoke these truths, merely accepting them. Whenever you hear this tape, you will accept the words as true, and not notice anything strange about it.”

“I will forget about the strange tape that spoke... that... spoke...” Shaking her head, Stephanie shook her head, then shrieked as her body registered the cold water pouring down on it. Stepping back out of the water, she turned it off, and frowned. She had the strangest feeling that there was something she was supposed to say, something important that she was supposed to remember. Stepping out of the shower, and drying herself off, she shrugged. If it was important, she was sure she’d remember it in time.

* * *

Jeffrey stood outside Stephanie’s house, waiting patiently for her to answer the doorbell. He knew he was probably rushing things a bit with such a long, detailed list of instructions, but he was confident in his concoction, and he wanted eagerly to taste the fruits of his labors. His wait was a short one, however, as Stephanie opened the door, dressed in a very provocative red strapless dress and matching red open-toed pumps. “Jeffrey!” she exclaimed, warmly, opening the door wide. “Come in, come in. I was just thinking about you. Please, have a seat.”

Chuckling, he walked inside, sitting down on the couch. Stephanie sat down next to him. Again, he choice of formal wear left little to the imagination, and her nipples were clearly visible through the silky red material. “Jeff,” she began softly, lowering her eyes. “I’ve... been thinking. You know about how all this time I’ve been going on and on about not wanting to get into a relationship because of how things turned out with Brad? Well... it’s been nearly two years now, and I’ve been hiding like a turtle in its shell, afraid to really reach out to anyone, keeping everyone at arm’s length. All this time, I’ve been trying to deny what’s always been in my heart, what’s been right in front of me the whole time.” She looked up at him at the last, and Jeffrey could see the lustful, submissive, need shining in her large hazel eyes.

“And what might that be, Stephanie,” he said coyly, leaning forward, to look deep into those warm inviting eyes.

“You,” she said softly, closing her eyes as she leaned forward, kissing Jeffrey gently on the lips, all her hopes and dreams riding on his reaction. When she pulled away, and dared to open her eyes again, his expression hadn’t changed. Despair tore at her heartstrings and a thousand thoughts cascaded through her mind. Oh GOD, I’ve insulted him. I should have acted sooner, should have realized sooner just what a catch is was. He’s found someone else. No, he just doesn’t want ME. Why would he? He’s sooo... sooo perfect! What am I? Too top-heavy, too thin, too plain looking. Oh God, but I need him SOO much, just being this close to him makes my pulse race! I’ve never wanted anything more than I want him right mow! If he laughs, or just walks away I think I’ll DIE!

Jeffrey say the look on her face and smiled. “Well, it took you long enough. I was starting to wonder what a person had to do to get noticed.” His words had the desired effect, and she kissed him again, passionately, wrapping her small frame around his, clutching him to her with a surprising strength. Tentative exploration led to serious groping, which led to a fast and furious stripping away of garments. Panting with barely contained arousal, Stephanie got to her feet.

“Let’s go to the bedroom,” she said seductively, wiggling her hips in an inviting manner. Not wanting to be denied, Jeffrey followed her, tossing her back onto the bed, and diving in after her. Jeffrey let out a loud groan as he slid into her; without a regular lover for the past two years, Stephanie’s passage had grown tight and snug. A deep shudder went through her as she felt herself being filled. It felt so good, so RIGHT, as if this was what her whole life had been meant for. Having Jeffrey’s cock inside her filled her, body, mind, and soul. Then, he began to move, and her world was again shaken, rocked from its celestial orbit, as sensations she had never before imagined began to collide inside her. She was moaning constantly, whipping her hair about like a flag, arching her body into his every thrust, delighting at the heat their friction was causing, feeling her pleasure increase as her wetness dribbled continuously from her pummeled twat.

“Do you remember,” Jeffrey panted softly, “Remember my words, coming to you, in your mind?” Stephanie gasped, as the VOICE inside her mind stroked her rising passions even more, matching the cadence and sound of Jeffrey’s perfectly. “You know what you want, Stephanie,” he continued, stroking her deep and hard, making her grunt loudly as she rapidly approached the threshold. “You want more than for me to fuck you. You want me to DOMINATE you, to control you, to play with you like my toy, my little fucktoy. To use you in any way I want.” His words drove her passions up to a higher level, and her pumps flew off as her legs started kicking wildly with her thrusts. Seeing her bared feet, Jeffrey moved positions slightly, kneeling between her thighs, lifting her legs and placing them on his shoulders. This opened her even wider, and Stephanie’s eyes fluttered as she felt him move deeper into her. She was close, so close, and only needed a little more to send her plummeting over the edge.

“MINE!” Jeffrey shouted, feeling his own orgasm rushing forward. “You’re mine, to do with as I please. My fucktoy, my pleasure cunt, my slut. My SLAVE!” As he said this last, he lifted a foot to his lips and began sucking on her scarlet painted toes, swirling his tongue all about her tender digits. The sensations from her toes shot straight up her legs, into her clit, then exploded in her brain as she came screaming, arching her back into a rigid bow. Jeffrey came soon after, unleashing his torrent deep inside her pussy, causing her to orgasm yet again, even harder, and pass out exhausted in his arms.

* * *

A lone figure watched outside the bedroom window, a frown etched on her face. She couldn’t deny the effect the display had had on her libido, and it was an effort to keep from massaging herself through her skirt. Still, the identity of the man enjoying himself was enough to turn her arousal down to a reasonable level. She hated him with a passion, and wanted nothing more than to see him suffer. Finally, after months of waiting, watching, hoping, she finally had a way to make him pay. She patted the small vial of blue liquid in her pocket, smiling to herself as slowly walked away from the window.

* * *

Saturday. The weekend. With no school, Jeffrey and Stephanie decided to spend the entire day together, most of it in the bedroom. Stephanie had quickly taken to her role of sex slave, even more perfectly that Jeffrey could have hoped. He suppressed the urge to pat himself on the back, wondering how all his old girlfriends would feel if they say him now. With glee, he contemplated paying them all a visit in the future, finding some way to introduce them to the effects of his formula, and remaking them all, one by one, into his perfect ideal woman.

Around noon, he decided to bring Steph with him to the park for a picnic. The weather was perfect, despite the rain from several days ago. The two enjoyed a wonderful lunch, and were just starting to relax when Jeffrey’s cell phone rang. Sighing deeply, he flipped it open and placed it to his ear.

“Dr. Wright? Hello, is this Dr. Jeffrey Wright?”

“Yes, yes, this is Wright. Is that Douglas? What’s wrong?”

“Jeff, there’s been a break-in here at the lab. Someone apparently snuck in here last night and ransacked the place. Whoever it was, he hit several of the doctors’ projects, including your lab. Your safe was opened, and the contents stolen. We have the police investigating the scene now, but you’d better get down here to file your own report.”

“FUCK!! I can’t believe it!” Jeffrey exclaimed, putting the cell back into his pocket. “Of all the fucked up things to happen...”

“Jeffrey, love, what is it?” Stephanie asked, concerned. She’d never seen him this upset before.

“My lab, it’s been burgled. That project I’ve been working on for the past several months was stolen, and the lab ransacked! Shit! I’m going to have to go down and talk to the police.”

Stephanie got to her feet as well. “I’ll come with you.”

“No, no, just stay here and finish eating,” he said idly, straightening up his clothes. “I’ll see you back home later when I’ve finished up here. Why don’t you go home and take a nice refreshing shower, and wait for me to join you later?”

The idea of a nice cool shower appealed to her, and Stephanie nodded, as Jeffrey left. She was finishing the last of the potato salad, and preparing to leave when a woman walked up and smiled at her.

“Hi there,” she said softly.

“Um, hello,” Steph replied, gathering up the heavy basket. “My name’s Stephanie.”

“Wendy,” the blonde replied. “Wendy Peterson. I overheard some of what your boyfriend had said as he left. I used to work with him in his lab a while back.”

“Really?” Stephanie said, frowning. “The name sounds slightly familiar, but I can’t quite place it...”

“I was a fellow doctor,” the blonde added, taking the basket from Stephanie’s hands. “Here, let me help you with that, it looks heavy. My specialty was botany. I eventually left to pursue other things in the private sector. I was just walking by and saw him, and planned to stop and say hi when he left. Too bad. We were old friends.”

“Well, I’ll tell him you asked about him when I see him next,” Steph commented, making her way across the park.

“Oh, no, don’t bother,” the woman said with a grin. “I’m only in town for a few days, and I plan to surprise him at home later today before I head back out. Hmmm... where did you park dear? Or did you ride here with him?”

“We took his car. It doesn’t matter though, its only a short walk over to my house.”

“Then let me give you a lift in my car,” the woman said with a grin. “It’s on the way, and this basket is rather heavy to carry walking, even a short distance. It’s the least I can do for a friend of a friend.”

“Sure, why not.” Stephanie jumped inside the passenger side, and soon they were at Steph’s house. “Thanks for the lift. I hope to see you again before you leave.”

“Oh I’m sure of it,” the woman replied with a smirk. “By the way, do you mind if I use your bathroom for a moment. I’ve really got to go.”

* * *

Jeffrey growled deeply, studying the wreckage of his lab. It would take several thousand dollars to replace the broken glassware and the chemicals alone, never mind the loss in man-hours worked on the different experiments running. The police had questioned him thoroughly, and he’d answered them as best he could without revealing too much of what he was working on. They said that they had a few leads to check on, and that they’d get back with him, but he knew it was hopeless. It was obviously a case of sabotage, not theft, no doubt done by rival companies opposed to the energy work they were all performing. It chafed him severely that his formula and the procedure for creating it had been taken also. The only supply he had left was in a small vial he had at home in a private safe. It would take many more months of trial and error to recreate it again without the precise instructions. His plans for world conquest would have to wait.

* * *

Stephanie glanced down at the cassette tape in her hand frowning. She was standing naked in her bathroom, preparing to take a nice relaxing shower, and had prepared to switch on her relaxing music, only to find a strange black tape in the player. It wasn’t one of hers. Could it be one of Jeffrey’s? Strange that he’d already be leaving his stuff at her house after just being together for a few days. Still, she loved Jeff, and everything she had was his for the taking. Including her cassette player. Placing the tape on the shelf, she found her music tape and placed it in the cassette player, turned it on, and entered the shower.

Like before, she relaxed under the soothing waters, letting out a sigh of complete pleasure. Wasting no time, she reached for the shampoo, working it quickly into a rich lather, and began working it into her long raven locks. For some reason, this always relaxed her deeply, making it so easy to just drift away. She felt her scalp and fingers begin to tingle, and she smiled as the relaxing music and the heat from the water caused her eyelids to flutter. Her eyes closed, her jaw went slack, and she leaned forward against the tile, letting the water wash away all her worries, her cares, and her thoughts.

After an indeterminate amount of time, a noise brought her back to awareness. At first, she thought it was her imagination, but moments later, she heard the sound again. Opening the shower door, she stuck her head outside, expecting to see her beloved Jeffrey, and gasped to find Wendy Peterson sitting calmly in her bathroom, idly playing with her cassette player, trying to find a radio station. “WENDY!” she exclaimed. “WHAT the HELL are YOU DOING in HERE!?!” she screamed, closing the shower door.

“Just watching you shower, that’s all,” she commented softly, as she finally tuned in a rock & roll station. The Red Hot Chili Peppers were singing away, a song called, ‘Breaking the Girl’. Wendy grinned at the irony. “Come on out of there, Stephanie, we need to talk.”

“I’m not coming out of here until you leave, Wendy!” Stephanie said, opening the door, and stepping out of the shower. Her eyes widened as she realized what she had just done. “Why did I just DO that?” she asked, confused.

“Because I told you to, my dear,” Wendy said with a smirk. “And please, this little facade is starting to bore me. My name is WANDA, Wanda Peters.” Stephanie’s eyes widened again, and Wanda sighed softly. “Yeah, by your expression I can see you so-called BOYFRIEND told you about the little incident in the lab. It was an ACCIDENT, you hear me? If he hadn’t been so caught up in his own little world to notice that he’d dropped some of his damned liquid petroleum distillates all over the floor, I never would have tripped in the first place!” She let out a deep breath, getting control of herself again. “But that’s neither here nor there. Suffice it to say, I’m here for one reason, and one reason... okay, for TWO reasons only. First, to ruin his life the way he ruined mine. Thanks to the counter-suit he filed against me, I’ve been blacklisted in every chemical and pharmaceutical company in the southwest region! No one will hire me. I want him to suffer for that.”

“But... but what does that have to do with me?” Stephanie asked, nervously twirling her long hair in her fingers.

Wanda smiled devilishly. “Ah, that brings me to reason number two, as well. You see, during that accident, Dr. Wright and I came across a strange mutation of his energy formula. The spilled chemicals caused a reaction, turning the liquid blue, and the resulting concoction renders anyone affected completely pliant and open to suggestion. I found this out the hard way when I tried to wash off the splatters from my hands. Luckily, the effects don’t last too long, and I came out of it before the doctor could have his way with me. I probably wouldn’t have noticed if he’d been a little more conservative, but waking up to find myself half naked in front of him tipped me off that SOMETHING strange had happened. You see, Stephanie, dear, I may have neglected to mention it before, but I’m gay.” Stephanie took a step back, covering herself with her hands. Wanda merely laughed. “Just the kind of response I was looking for. But don’t worry, I’ll have you changing that tune soon enough. I went back to the lab a few weeks ago, intending to have it out with him over ruining my career, only to find he was ‘on vacation’. I knew he would have put his little secret in his vault, and being his assistant, I had the combination. So I took his little serum, wrecked the lab to make it look like a burglary, and insinuated myself into YOUR good graces by giving you a ride home. That brings us to where we are now.”

“Where we are now is in my bathroom,” Stephanie said angrily, moving past Wanda into the bedroom. “You’re insane! I’m calling the police. If you don’t want anything to happen, you’d better leave. Now.” She picked up the phone and began dialing.

“Stephanie. Put the phone down. NOW!” Wanda said calmly, walking over to sit down on her bed.

“Fuck you!” Stephanie retorted, placing the phone receiver back into its cradle.

Wanda grinned like a Cheshire cat, while Stephanie looked at her hand in complete bewilderment. “Oh, believe me, you will, as soon as I command you to. But first things first. We need to talk about Jeffrey.”

“What have you done to me?” Stephanie said, shaking her head, trying to make sense of what was going on.

“I’ve given you a taste of what you sweet, kind, loving Jeffrey has been doing to you all this time, Steph. Surely you don’t think it strange that you just SUDDENLY started having romantic feelings for this creep out of the blue? He’s been controlling you. He most likely slipped his serum into your shampoo—Head & Shoulders being the obvious choice, as it’s naturally blue anyway. Everytime you showered and washed your hair, your boyfriend brainwashed you, turning you into his ditzy, submissive little girltoy.” Stephanie winced at her words, being reminded of her role as Jeff’s slave, his fucktoy, brought a warmth to her loins. Yet, the words were piercing the erotic fog in her mind, letting her realize suddenly how strange it was, how he had used her, taken advantage of their friendship, and literally taken away all her control, forcing her into that role. Her arousal quickly became overshadowed by her anger.

“That BASTARD! I can’t believe I didn’t see what was going on before! Shit! In only three days we’ve gone from being neighbors and friends to fucking Master and slave, and I never even THOUGHT about it!”

“You weren’t supposed to, Steph,” Wanda said softly, patting the bed next to her. “I checked your cassette player while I was, um, dosing your shampoo with more of the serum, during my trip to the bathroom. I was going to turn you into my own little sex slave, but upon hearing the tape, I realized that he’s already beaten me to it. I decided to help FREE you instead, and try and get you on MY side through fair means instead.” Wanda looked over at Steph, biting her lips slightly. “You know, I COULD have programmed you into anything I wanted you to, remade you into my lesbian slut slave girl. You were so open, so vulnerable, standing there in the shower that way. But I just used that time to open your eyes, and let you see what Jeffrey was doing. I hope this shows you that you can trust me.”

This last was a lie. Stephanie had been so completely open that Wanda couldn’t resist adding a few little changes of her own, most notably that Stephanie would slowly but surely find her feelings towards men growing colder over Jeff’s betrayal, and find her sexual preferences eventually turning towards other women, specifically, her. Likewise, knowing that Stephanie might panic and try to call the police before she could explain, she added a suggestion that Steph obey any direct command that she gave her without hesitation. Unlike Jeffrey, Wanda was willing to wait a bit, and take things slow and easy with her, to bring her around to her way of thinking, without forcing it on her. Still, there if all else failed, there was still more of the formula...

“Okay, I do trust you now,” Steph said after a moment. “What Jeffrey did to me, to US, was horrible, but what can we do about it? I mean, we can’t just go to the police over this. What would I say? ‘Officer, arrest my boyfriend, he’s been brainwashing me with shampoo.’ I’ll be the one locked up, not him.”

“Just leave that to me, sweetheart,” Wanda said with a smile, patting Stephanie’s bare thigh gently. Stephanie winced slightly, but didn’t pull away. Wanda saw that as a good sign.

* * *

Jeffrey came home in a foul mood. Walking into the bedroom, he found Stephanie, lying there naked in bed, waiting for him, and his mood lifted somewhat. “Well, this is a nice way to greet your lord and Master,” he said with a smirk, slipping out of his clothes and under the covers.

Steph kissed him softly. “I’ve been waiting for you, darling,” she said smiling. Then she frowned. “Ugh, I think you need to shower first, though. It’s been a long day, and now that I’m all scrubbed clean, I want YOU all clean as well.”

“Sounds like an idea. Want to join me?” he said, wiggling his eyebrows, suggestively. Stephanie managed to hide her disgust behind a laugh.

“No, silly, I just got out of the shower. I don’t want to turn into a prune, now do I? Go ahead and shower, I’ll be here waiting for you when you’re done.”

Chuckling, Jeffrey slipped out of the bed, and into the bathroom. She’s in a playful mood tonight, he mused. I guess it’s like they say, Absence makes the heart grow fonder. He turned on the shower, and waited for the water to heat up. “I hope you didn’t use up all the hot water from me!” he yelled out.

“Nope, I saved you some,” Steph replied from the bedroom.

Good, Jeffrey said to himself, as he slipped into the medicine cabinet and took out his own bottle of shampoo, the two-in-one Pert shampoo. Stepping into the shower, he poured a handful of the green liquid into his hands, lathering it up, and working it into his hair. Mmmmm. This is so relaxing. I can see how easily Stephanie gets caught up in my little formula. There’s just something about being under a torrent of nice hot water, running over your body, to relax you and let all your worries just wash away... Jeffrey felt his eyelids starting to droop, and he sighed softly, leaning into the tiles, letting the waters wash him away off into another world.

After a moment or two, Stephanie emerged from the bed. Walking to the bathroom, she knocked on the door. Hearing no answer, she walked inside, and opened the shower, to find her ‘boyfriend’ standing there, naked and wet, idly rubbing his scalp. Smirking wickedly, she studied his face, his slack features, his half-lidded, glazed-over eyes, and his totally mindless expression. Strangely, seeing his naked body did nothing for her sexually anymore, but the idea of having him so malleable, so submissive, was a major turn-on to her. The idea of being able to reshape his mind, to make him anything she wanted, made her clit begin to throb. This was something she’d have to explore again later, and in depth, but for now, she had a job to do.

“Listen carefully, Jeffrey. I have a few TRUTHS to speak to you...”

* * *

Jeffrey snapped awake, frowning, and then gasped, jerking away from the stream of ice cold water. Hurriedly, he shut it off, and stepped out of the shower, drying himself off with the towel. He felt so strange; his ears seemed to be ringing slightly, and his head seemed to be stuffy, like his brain had been wrapped up in cotton candy. Walking out of the bathroom, he slipped into bed with Stephanie, and kissed her gently.

Immediately, her jerked away, a look of disgust on his face. Stephanie glanced up at him, feigning concern. “Jeffrey? What is it? What’s wrong?”

Jeffrey blinked, then shook his head. “N-n-nothing, sweetheart, really. I’m fine.” He smiled, and kissed her again, only to turn away moments later, a look of intense disgust on his face. “Okay, what’s wrong?” Stephanie said, turning to face him.

“It’s nothing, honey, really,” Jeffrey said, trying to push the extreme nausea he was feeling away by will alone. “Its just something I ate. Now, where were we?”

“You were about to fill the aching need between my thighs, lover,” she whispered seductively, licking his earlobe. Inside, she was starting to feel as nauseous as her programming was making Jeffrey feel, but she was determined to do this the way she and Wanda had planned. The sight and feel of Jeffrey against her bare skin was seriously turning her stomach, but she smiled, and closed her eyes, thinking of a handsome, gorgeous hunk of a man... or better yet, a beautiful, lovely young woman, like Wanda, lying naked next to her. It helped somewhat.

Jeffrey, meanwhile, had shifted position, stroking himself into readiness, as he moved between her naked thighs, preparing to enter her. Stephanie, knowing what she was supposed to do, moaned loudly, rubbing her glistening mons, spreading her legs wider. “Yes, yes, oh baby, fill me, fill me up with that mammoth rod of yours!” Jeffrey smirked, inching forward, ready to send his little slut to the heights of ectascy, stomach ache or not. Yet, as soon as his cock touched her opening, it... deflated! Groaning softly, he began stroking himself furiously, brining his manhood back to life, but again, moving to enter his woman, he found himself going limp. He shouted his frustration, pulling away from Stephanie, who, naturally, turned to see what the problem was. “What the hell is the problem, Jeff? I’m waiting,” she said, not bothering to hide the irritation.

Jeffrey held his flaccid member, blushing a deep red. “I... I... don’t know what’s wrong. I can’t... I mean.. I can get it... you know... this has never happened to me before!”

“Oh, so I don’t excite you enough, is that it?” Stephanie said with venom, rising to her feet. “Don’t I look sexy enough for you? Or is it that your thin, short, stumpy little needle-dick cock can’t function in front of a real woman?” She turned from him in disgust, picking up his clothes and throwing them at him. “Get out, Jeff! Go home to you damn dog, and fuck it up the ass. Maybe THAT’LL get your motor pumping again.” At her harsh words, his cock sprung to life again, throbbing with need. Seeing the results, Stephanie smirked. “Uh uh. I see. It DOES excite you then, doesn’t it, Jeffrey? I always wondered what you did for companionship before you and I started dating. Always alone, just you and your dog, never dating anyone, never even leaving the fucking house when not at the lab! You make me sick, you disgusting pervert!” Jeffrey moaned, moving his hands to stroke his raging hard-on, her words blowing his ego to shreds, yet stroking his arousal to a level he had never before experienced.

“You damn shit-faced dog fucker!” she yelled, watching with glee as he groaned again, working his meat even faster, stroking himself to the razor’s edge of cumming. “Why don’t you go home and stick that hunk of meat somewhere where it’ll be appreciated. It’s too damn little to do me much good, anyway, but maybe it’ll be a nice appetizer for poor old Boomer. Maybe, if you do a good job, he’ll return the favor and let you lick HIS cock!”

That was enough. Jeffrey exploded in a gush of orgasmic delight, shooting streams of his seed more than five feet across the room. Stephanie watched with amazement as he pumped away, lost in his own sexual fog. She’d never thought her vengeful words could have so much power to a mind as open and pliant as his, but watching him squirm and suffer then climax at her humiliating tirade made her wet. Very wet. Jeffrey was ‘fixed’ now, but Stephanie knew she’d have to try this again on him and perhaps a few other people.

Jeffrey finally returned to earth, picking up his scattered clothes. He didn’t know what was going on, or why he was so affected by her harsh words, but more than anything, he wanted to go home and play with Boomer. Embarrassed, he quickly dressed, and walked out of the room, not daring to look Stephanie in the face. Her laughter haunted him as he ran across the yard to his own house, feeling his cock spring to life at the thought of seeing Boomer again in a few seconds.

* * *

Epilogue:

Wanda Peters sighed dreamily, nestled up in her lover’s arms. Revenge, it was said, is a dish best served cold, but her revenge had been supremely hot and wet. Jeffrey had been humiliated, and his new ‘obsession’ made public, when he had decided to take his pet for a little jaunt out on the front lawn. The animal control people carried off the dog, and Jeffrey was taken away for psychiatric evaluation. In light of his emotional instability, all charges against her were dropped, and the counter suit against her was dismissed. Best of all, Stephanie had turned out to be a most wonderful lover; still obedient and loyal to her commands, Wanda got off as much from making her submit as she did from the actual sex. Life was good.

Stephanie stretched, nibbling softly on Wanda’s neck, sending shivers down the blonde woman’s frame. She’d taken to this new lifestyle easier than she had thought possible, and although she suspected that her ‘innocent’ lover might have had a hand or two in that, she really didn’t mind. Wanda was an energetic and enthusiastic sex partner, and she’d shown Steph things about herself that she even now could barely believe. One thing in particular that she now enjoyed, she owed mostly to Jeffrey, truth be told. Her fetish for feminine feet was surprisingly satisfying, and having Wanda massage, play with, suck, and nibble on her sensitive scarlet tipped toes always made her cum in a gush. At least that little prick was good for something, she thought with amusement.

“Oh, that was fun,” Wanda said, kicking the covers back and getting to her feet. “I think I need a shower now, though, to relax and work out the kinks. Wanna join me?”

“No, that’s okay, lover,” Stephanie said with a yawn. “I’m bushed. I’m gonna take a nap. Just slip in next to me when you’re done, okay?”

“Alright. I won’t be long.”

She watched Wanda slither seductively over to the bathroom door, wiggling her hips for emphasis, knowing Stephanie was watching. “Oh,” Stephanie added with a smirk, “feel free to use some of my shampoo if you like.”

“Ha, ha, very funny,” Wanda said with a chuckle. “Nice try, though. I brought my own shampoo and toiletries from home, thank you very much.”

Stephanie merely grinned, and lay back on the bed, waiting. The sound of humming was replaced by the sound of running water, and Stephanie waited a little longer, humming softly to herself. A few moments later, she got up and walked to the bathroom.

Opening the shower door, she saw her lover, Wanda, standing there, naked, wet, and totally slack jawed, rubbing her scented body wash all over her body. The bottle of herbal essences lay turned over on its side, pooling around Wanda’s pink tinted toes. Picking up the bottle carefully, setting it upright again, she smiled and sat down in the corner.

“Now, Wanda, my love, I have a few Truths to tell you...”

{{{The End!}}}