The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Brainwashing of David

NOTE: This story is set in a fictional world, with its own unique nations and such. It deals with brainwashing, enslavement and no small amount of graphic violence. If you feel disturbed by this, you should not continue reading.

As I opened my eyes, I saw a blinding light; I attempted to raise my arm to cover my eyes, but I felt my arm buckle against the restraints that bind them. I blinked hard several times as my vision began to return; I heard a soft, shy female voice speak. “He’s waking, Commander.”

I suppose, before I detail what occurred to me next, I should take the time to introduce myself. My name is David Nara; I am a military operative of the nation known only as the Republic. I’m 25 years of age, fresh out of training. I have a major in Psychology, and joined up with the Special Forces; the Rangers, they were called. I got sent on my first mission, the elimination of a slaver and terrorist ring known as the Matriarchs; the last thing I remember was getting off the helicopter. And now I’m here.

I observed the two women standing before me; they was a middle-aged woman, short dark hair; her eyes were boiling with anger and hatred. I remembered the dossier; Madison West, leader of the Matriarchs. The group kidnapped random men and brainwashed them into utterly fanatical and docile servants. As I looked into her eyes, I saw what evil was; there was no pity, no remorse, no love; just a creature of pure and utter evil. I turned to the other young woman; she was young, near my age; she seemed nervous, or at least introverted; looking her over, she was wearing pump shoes, a black dress skirt, and a plain formal shirt; business attire, basically. She was trembling nervously; her gaze quickly broke off as her eyes met mine. I decided to look to my restraints.

My body armor was removed; I had my army pants and shirt on, though my boots and gloves were removed; the sleeves of my shirt were torn, as were my pants legs. My arms were restrained in two areas; the wrist and the elbow, to prevent any movement of my arms. My feet were tied by the ankles; I certainly wasn’t going anywhere. Wires stuck into my bare arms and legs, pumping some unknown fluid into me. I did feel a lot more docile than I normally do, and that was probably connected with the wires. I turned to look to the room as the two women simply watched me.

It was pure white; the light reflected off it, making it somewhat painful to look at. There was nothing in the room in front of me; I imagined there was probably a door behind me, out of sight. The complete emptiness visible to me would aid the Matriarchs in their efforts. Suddenly, the leader moved to speak, talking in an aggressive manner.

“So, you come here to destroy our civilization, do you?”

I responded in a taunting tone.

“I came here to destroy the slaver rot; you think these binds will hold me? I’ll break out, kill you and your entire little group.”

“We’ll see about that, won’t we? I’ll be back to get some answers out of you; Alison will stay here to make sure you don’t escape.”

Surprisingly, the leader walked out, leaving the young woman; I heard a door slam behind me. As the door shut, I saw the woman-Alision- take a deep breath and relax; within an instant, her entire demeanor changed. She changed from a shy, nonspeaking demeanor into an aggressive one, but also just oozed pure charisma. It’s a hard thing to describe; one moment, she was an unimposing figure, seeming like a simple lackey of her evil Mistress to someone who seemed like she should be Queen of the world; her eyes glowed with pure ambition and aggressiveness, but lacked the hatred of her superior. Making eye contact with her, I got the distinct feeling I was in the presence of someone superior to me; not just that, but it felt like I should obey her. Certainly, she was a master of the indoctrination process, and I felt fear in my gut build up at that notion. Fighting back urges to spill every secret I know on the floor, I kept eye contact with her. She moved her lips in a graceful motion.

“Hi. Don’t feel the need to make this easy, I want to have some fun; just give me your name and rank right now.”

She closed her statement with a smile; such a beautifully evil smirk, just looking at it made me glad she was the one who would be brainwashing me. I saw how beautiful everything she did was, and was just about to answer, when realization hit me. The drugs they were feeding me, they were what was making so submissive. I shut my mouth, and began to struggle at my restraints, gasping for breath as I felt panic build in my mind; I started twitching, spasming almost. Allison sighed, and simply went behind me; I heard some buttons being pushed, and the flow of fluid stopped. She walked up to me, and placed her hand on my cheek, lightly patting on it, and whispering softly into me ear.

“Sorry, its just so fun to watch strong willed men mesmerized by my every movement. Call me Alli, please, Lt. David.”

I blinked hard when I realized she knew my name; she was just toying with me earlier.

“I’ve read your dossier, and more than that; I know everything about you, Dave. You are going to make this little indoctrination hard, I know; you’re so stubborn, and educated on the methods we use. Still, the hard-earned servant is the best. And I’m certainly not going to let that hateful creature have you. ”

Once again, I blinked hard; she hated the leader too? Or was this a simple ploy to get him to sympathize with her? Assume the later, hope for the former, I told myself.

“I’ll be running this ring once she’s gone; I’ll need a nice, loyal, and powerful slave to protect me from anyone with eyes on my position; and perhaps I’ll let you sit at my feet when you’re not on duty.”

I blinked hard, again; I’ve been doing that a lot. She knew a lot about me, which was to be sure. She finally moved away from me, giving me another light pat on the cheek. She moved back to the control panel behind me, and I felt the pumps working again; this time, I saw they were pumping three fluids: water, nutritional paste, and another fluid; likely antibiotics. This was the first phase of the indoctrination; leave me here for weeks at a time, isolation would lower my resistance; after my mind goes numb, turning off due to lack of stimulation, the indoctrinators could stimulate the brain; I would adore everything they told me, as it would provide my brain the stimulation it would crave at that point. The antibiotics prevented bed sores, meaning I could be left there for an indefinite amount of time; they would get me out before my muscles began to atrophy, most likely. It was to my horror I noticed a four fluid; adrenalin. I wouldn’t have the recourse of sleep, the sole hope to get through such torture. All itching, all forms of sensation disappearing. This was the most ghastly form of indoctrination; sensory depravation. Nothing to hear. Nothing to feel. Nothing to see but the vast white. Nothing to smell. Nothing to hear. Just pure nothingness. I knew I would not handle this for long; they would break me. All I could do is hold out and hope someone would rescue me, and think; thinking would be the only way to keep sane.

Without a sense of time, I truly had no idea how long I would spend here. My first thoughts turned to the steps of the brainwashing process, taught to me in my training so I can better resist it. The first step was an assault on the Identity; numbing and weakening the mind, as would be done with the sensory deprivation, then attacking the target’s sense of identity. In the weakened mental state, the target would begin to question their sense of self. The next step was Guilt; with the target’s weakened sense of self, the indoctrinators turn to break down the ego even further. Holding some past action as a sign that their current sense of self is bad, saying that who they are right now is wrong. The next step is getting the target to agree with the Indoctrinator’s assessment; that their current self is wrong, and they should change, Self-Betrayal. This sends the target into a full blown identity crisis, and they need someone to guide them, show them the right way; as everything the target believed in is destroyed, he loses all understanding of himself; the Breaking Point. The target’s mind is broken down, and now the Indoctrinator can mold it to whatever she pleases. The Indoctrinator offers the target a chance to go down the right path; at this point, the target will likely feel a deep devotion to the Indoctrinator, and will accept their word as gospel. The Indoctrinator will give some small kindness; perhaps a simple kind word, or a hug. To the mentally broken target, this will seem massive, and the target will love the Indoctrinator absolutely. Once I reach this point, everything else will become irrelevant; I would of lost, and become hers. Allie would turn me into her slave, and I would serve her loyally for the rest of my life, or until someone removes my brainwashing. Allie would be free to mold me to whatever she wished; and that was an arousing thought.

After a blank period, where there was not a single thought in my head, my mind, against all wishes of me, turned to my Indoctrinator. I thought of the few minutes she spoke to me with great joy; the feeling of her hand lightly pressing on my cheek, so much better than the pure nothingness. That aggressive and ambition, mixed with a gentle friendliness. Seeing that wickedly beautiful smile, her forehead wrinkling as she smirked. Her soft feet, her ankles bare and exposed in her pumps. Her beautiful body, show in her beautiful clothing. I replayed the images in my head time and again. I was beginning to feel a love for her well before the stage I should; I tried so hard to push her out of my thoughts, but it was a losing battle; I managed to gather together all my willpower, and made one final attempt to push her out of her head; that stopped when I felt her hand lightly touch my cheek. I shuddered and released a light, loud sigh at her touch, to which she gave a light chuckle. It was over; I loved her. And I was only in the first phase; hell, not even, just in the mind numbing part. I gazed over her again, appreciating every part of her body; she was dressed much the same.

“You love me, don’t you?”

The first words I heard in such a long time, I shuddered again as she spoke them. I responded, in a drone like voice before I could even think of my response.

“I love you, Allie.”

I had the feeling that my thoughts of phases were irrelevant; I was already so far gone. She was just going to smash my mind and mold me.

“You’ve been here for over a month.”

“I doubt that.”

Allie’s faced grimaced with fake anger.

“You doubt me? I think you should adore every word I say, dear David.”

I felt myself agreeing with her assessment. I was losing this battle of minds, already.

Allie walked close to me again; I could smell the perfume she wore. It was such a wonderful smell. I felt myself appreciating and adoring everything she did, no matter how simple. The pumps ceased their pumping, and she plucked them out one by one. Her hands moved to my restraints, and my arms fell slack as they were released; it took me a moment to regain control of them. She undid my ankle straps, and I fell to my hands and knees, automatically beginning to kiss her feet. I paused for a moment when I realized what I was doing, and looked up to her. She gave a laugh and that beautiful wicked smile.

“It’s okay; I just thought you would put up more of a fight. Guess I’m too pretty to resist.”

I rose, rising up so I was merely kneeling and not fully bowing.

“The torture part of this is over; come on, Davey.”

She grabbed me by my shirt collar, yanking me up to my feet. She placed her hand on my back; it was at this point I noticed she was about my size in height, though she still stood a bit above me, which seemed appropriate. I had accepted defeat at this point; I was hers now, though I still had free will and would give her resistance for as long as I could. She walked me to another room; a normal room, this time, containing a table and three chairs, one with wrist restraints. She sat me down in the chair, and tied the wrists down, in a somewhat loose tie.

“Don’t worry, Davey, dear Madison just wants to see how far gone you are.”

She spoke Madison’s name with utter spite, and spoke those last few words with utter glee.

She put her hand under my chin and raised me to her eyes; gazing into her eyes, I was ready to answer her question; passing the time till the monster comes in.

“Davey, what did we take you away from? Have a family?”

“Two parents. Nothing else.”

“Good. I understand you may have some bitterness over the fact that I left you without any sensation, left to fester in what thoughts you have, but I’m sure you understand; just have to do what it takes to properly mold you, y’know?”

I accepted what she said with a nod, giving a sheepish smile. We continued to speak, her words furthering my conditioning. I felt much more of an urge to submit to her after speaking to her for some time. Whatever loyalties I had before were gone; I was hers now.

It was when I fully accepted my new owner that Madison entered the room. I felt the same anger towards her that I did when I first saw her.

Allie began to speak.

“David has been less resistant then expected; after a month of depravation, his mind was broken. There is no real identity left, but he feels some obedience and love to me, and of course he adores everything I say and do. Two weeks should be all it will take to make him completely loyal.”

“I want this one for myself, Allie.”

As those words left Madison’s lips, I felt the greatest rage I had ever known. I knew only Allie now; without her, I had nothing. I pushed back tears as I looked to my restraints. Allie simply looked at me, cracked a smile, and nodded. With all my strength, I broke free of my restraints, sending my fist into Madison’s throat. She feel back, gurgling; I felt her trachea crush on my fist; Allie walked up to the fallen body and took another stomp on the throat, for good measure. Allie then stepped up to me and whispered in my ear.

“Don’t worry, no one shall ever take you from me.”

For the first time, I felt loved by her; I had just killed for her, I realized. And I didn’t feel any remorse for it. Allie wanted me to do it, so I did it, without a thought. I realized how far gone I truly was, and I fell to my knees, worshipfully kissing her feet, as she called for someone to burn the corpse. Tears ran from my eyes as I declared myself forever loyal to her. I felt like I had been reborn. Somewhere in the back of my head, I realized this was the end; the feeling of rebirth was the end of the brainwashing process, when the target was completely obedient to their new mistress. Most people needed ten steps to reach such a amount of dedication; it only took two for Allie to get me. Whether that meant I was weak, or that Allie was strong, I don’t know. But I’m hers now, and that’s all that matters.

Allie quickly took over Madison’s steed, ruling over her little cult as a harsh ruler. Allie took to using me sexually, and I was all too pleased to pleasure her. I spend most of my days now sitting at her feet, fully loving her beautiful body every moment of the day. I exist for her now. I am her sex toy, her loyal slave. And I will love her until the day I die, and serve her until she no longer wishes me to serve.