The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breast Suggestions

Please send encouragement, ideas or criticism to Thanks so much.

Chapter 11: Becky gets reconditioned

Tommy heard some voices outside of the bathroom so he quickly grabbed his clothes and threw them on. He moved so fast that he didn’t even have time to even put on his jockstrap. He shook Barbie awake as she lay there on the floor and told her to get dressed quickly. That wasn’t hard for her because she had no underwear anyway, only her tiny skirt and skimpy tight yellow top with no bra at all. Without her coat, she would give any guy an instant erection if he saw her with her all too obvious nipples thrusting outwards through the thin material of her top.

They both scurried out of the bathroom and went back to the gift shop to finish Tommy’s lessons, unobserved. With Barbie so close to him, and dressed in such a skimpy manner, and he not having any underwear on at all, their lesson was destined to be very interesting indeed. Time would tell how long it would take them to jump on each other’s bones again.

Now that her milk was drained and she could think more clearly, Barbie could see what they were doing and how she was dressed. She didn’t want to throw herself at Tommy. She felt remorse and very ashamed of herself. It was that liquid she had drunk that made her breasts swell and produce milk and make her so lustful. She simply had to get her tits drained from time to time and it was driving her to complete distraction. Her life was being controlled by her tits. Her mind told her to follow God, but her body was driving her to do things that the Lord would not want. She wished this would all go away. Little did she know but soon Chris was going to make her life even more full of turmoil. He was going to douse her with his Powder of Suggestion and make her offer her body, her milk, her curves to so many male strangers that she would truly be tortured inside; a wanton slut; a sinner drenched in cum.

* * *

Meanwhile, Becky had spent most of the week continuing to wear conservative clothes and, more often than not, fending off very forward aggressions from the horny boys at the school library since her reputation had indeed grown quite a bit. You know how horny young boys are.

I visited her during the week and found she was no longer the sexy hottie I had groomed her to be. It became clear that the drinking we had done the other night made her conservative side come out. Something was wrong.

Becky had become much less responsive to men’s aggressions. She didn’t seek out sex like she had in the past. Only a direct, perfectly worded suggestion would get her to respond. In effect, the mind control Powder of Suggestion seemed to be wearing off.

I was determined to set things straight. I knew that it would make her very conflicted or even tortured inside, but I needed to bring out the slut within her. I wanted her to tease, to fuck and to please men all over the place just like before. She may be going through hell on the inside but I wanted her to do her duty to mankind. With an impossibly hot body like hers: her delicate arms and waist; her wide hips; her gravity-defying tits; and her luscious thick lips, we horny guys needed her to service us all.

So, I came to her house the other night with quite a few plans in mind. When Becky opened the door, part of her didn’t even want to let me in. I was still a bit of a stranger to her after all. A horny middle-aged man who had fucked and sucked her till she was sore. The guy who caused her to offer herself to the UPS man, to tease and suck off the clerk at the clothing store, to fuck the handsome nerd at the convenience store, and then there were all those guys at the library, one after delightful one, and then her very own boss too, boy, was he a proper gentleman until she seduced him to fuck her. She fought the urge to scream at me. She fought the urge to shut the door in my face.

“You’re happy to see me. Aren’t you Becky? You want me to come in, don’t you?” I asked. My carefully worded suggestion was impossible for her to refuse with the lingering effects of the powder of suggestion still coursing through her veins. Becky felt sick to her stomach for a moment. She wanted to go to the other room and hide, but sure enough she let me in.

Becky had on a conservative full-length, high-necked dress that buttoned from her thin waist up to her neck. Beneath it she had one of her old thick bras, which only vaguely hinted at the treasures that lay beneath. Even through all this clothing I could tell what a stellar body she had. Just perfect in my mind, and even more voluptuous than her sister.

“We should have dinner together, don’t you think?” I asked. As slow as it was, eventually her response was “Sure…I guess we should.” So, I sat her down and poured her a stiff martini. She didn’t notice that I sprinkled some of my Powder of Suggestion directly into the drink. As I was serving it, I asked also her to smell my new cologne. I had sprinkled some of that great magic powder directly onto my wrist too. Becky took a surprisingly big sniff of my wrist and I saw her instantly respond by relaxing and staring out into space. “Drink up” I said.

I just loved having this drink with her. I could see the wiring in her head going back to the way I wanted it to. She just sat there and stared lovingly into my eyes as I took her through all of the initial instructions I had given her when I first used my powder on her. I detailed how absolutely beautiful she was and how men needed her in this world. I talked about how she should follow all of my directions as well as suggestions that any man, or woman for that matter, was to make to her. I thought it best to go one step further and suggested that she comply with any “requests” that men were to make of her too. This would mean, say, that if a guy said, “I’d really like to fuck you right now. Why don’t you come with me to the back room?” or, “I really want to suck on your tits.” she would happily oblige them.

As I continued to indoctrinate her she drank more and more of the powdered drink. The look in her eyes started to change to one of devilishness, like she was planning some new way to be sexy. Having never had her actually ingest this powder I didn’t now how it was going to affect her. The more we chatted the more Becky would place her hands gently on her breasts and even give them a light stroking. I then made it clear to her how delicious a man’s cum was. How sweet and manly it tasted and how she was to find it one of her favorite flavors in the world. I reminded her of the time she tried on sexy tops for that horny clerk at the store; how she teased him and spoke really nasty to him and how she finally sucked all of his man juice right out of his cock.

After some more time passed she actually, all on her own, played with the buttons on her high-necked blouse and started unbuttoning it, one by one. I continued to talk to her about how she must only wear the sexy lingerie we had bought together as well as more tight fitting and sexy clothes too. I told her she really just needed to throw out her old bras and panties. She continued with her unbuttoning, one by one.

Eventually, her dress began to fall open revealing the full swelling of the tops of her breasts above her bra. By the time I reminded her of the sexy tank tops and camisoles she had bought, her dress fell open all the way down to her waist. The blouse almost burst apart, falling to either side of her lovely DD tits. There they were again, the objects of my desire, her beautifully shaped firm young tits.

The bra she was wearing was far too thick for my taste. Nonetheless, she was putting on quite a show for me and I was loving it. Damn if she didn’t have the finest body I’d ever seen in my life! She was my own private Shay Laren, the model from Playboy, and God but I loved fucking with her!

As the dress fell open, each breath she took thrust her breasts outward. She was proud of her big chest; her firm tits, and they were a thing to behold. I just admired the amazing fullness of her chest and how they pressed against each other creating such a deep cleavage. A man could just loose himself in her tits and gobble them up for hours.

“You look so wonderful tonight Becky, just breathtaking” I said. Feigning being naïve she said, “Oh, me?” Becky said as she looked down and saw how opened her dress was. “I guess I just lost track of what I’ve been doing. I feel like I’ve been daydreaming. I should go up and change. I won’t be but a minute”, she said.

I poured myself another drink and wondered how well I had conjured up the sexy seductress in her and I was soon to find out. When Becky returned coming down the stairs she had completely changed her attire into an image of pure sexiness.

Imagine being at the beach and you saw a busty blonde in a bikini coming your way: with an impossibly thin exposed waist and cute little navel, skimpy top with firmly bouncing breasts, wide inviting hips and luscious cock-swallowing lips; well, you’d be looking at pretty much the vision that I saw of Becky.

Becky had done her hair up into two long ponytails and sported a candy stripe red and white pleated skirt that only came down just enough to cover her ass. I would soon find out she also had no panties on at all; her pussy was getting a lot of fresh air. Her tits were captured by a thin white bikini-sized halter-top. It looked almost like she took a thin scarf and just wrapped it around her bust. It tightly contained her tits and tied together in the front with a lacing and a bow. Of course they filled it to overflowing revealing a long mouth-watering valley of cleavage and a view of the sides of her tits where they met in the middle behind the lacing. It was not transparent, but the inviting thick bumps of her womanly nipples were all too clear to the hungry eye. “How nice. How very, very nice” I thought.

I liked her in red with that pleated skirt and girlish ponytails. It made her look like such a sexy young hot slut. As she moved, her DD’s bounced and jiggled putting on a fine display. Damn, but I was developing a real hardon.

Her body once again made me fantasize. I thought of Julia Boin, the thin Japanese porn star with delightfully oversized hooters on such a delicately thin body. Becky’s tits were maybe a tad bigger than hers but very much just a beautiful. It was really the shape they had which was so perfect. Could tits get any better than those?

So she walked over to me as she finished off her drink with one big gulp and her big babies were just at eye level. It was really tempting to just rip her top off and thrust her big tits in my mouth. I fully intended to do that soon enough. “Would you like another drink honey?” I asked. “Well, sure” she replied.

I then fixed her another drink. It seemed pretty clear she didn’t need any more of my special powder in it. Becky walked over to the kitchen to take it from me, her luscious big tits swaying so nicely in her tight top. Just then I got a business call on my cell. “Damn, what timing” I thought.

I walked into the other room to take the call, but I could still keep an eye on her. Coincidentally there was a knock on the front door. I could see from a distance Becky was going over to answer it. “Did she realize how she was dressed?” I thought. The visitor wouldn’t be able to see me because I was hidden off in a side room. “Well, this oughta be interesting to watch”, I thought.

Surprisingly enough, it was Mr. Johnson. He was the neighbor who knew both Becky and Barbie. He had seen Barbie at the XXX video store the other day buying a pile of very racy lingerie. It made him think that conservative little Barbie might very well be a hot little slut. He had gone to the store to get another one of those Japanese jackoff sleeves, having worn his last one out.

After seeing Becky’s shorter sister at that sex shop, he just couldn’t stop jacking off to the idea of seeing either of these sisters again so he just had to make an excuse to come by Becky’s house. He was hoping Barbie would be there but he didn’t really care, as he knew fully well just how stacked and curvaceous both of the sisters were.

Of course, he didn’t know if Becky was as conservative as she often looked or if maybe she too had a ‘wild’ side to her like her sister. Regardless, he was just too horny not to try to make a pass at Barbie and he hoped she would be at her sister’s house.

Mr. Johnson was a nice enough guy, but his wife had lost all of her sex drive after their child was born. Their son had long since moved away and that left him with a rather sexless life. They both occupied themselves with work and their hobbies but lust and romance had more or less flown out the window for them. Of course, Mr. Johnson continued to be a horny guy. What was he to do anyway? He was a normal man, who still loved his wife, but his dick got hard all the time and it was often driving him to distraction. Sometimes he even had to pull off the road to beat off to some phone sex chat.

So, all of this was why he was now working on his third jackoff sleeve. But now, he wanted the real thing and both Barbie and Becky were so young and thin and firm, and well, so very damn busty!

His lustful thoughts simply drove him to stop by Becky’s house that night. He had no choice since his cock was taking control of his mind and he had no idea what he was doing there or what he was going to say. He thought that even a brief close-up glimpse of one of them might give him enough inspiration for quite a few beat-off sessions in the future.

Lo and behold Becky just whipped the front door right open and Mr. Johnson was dumbstruck by how she was dressed. The tiny pleated skirt, the pony tails and her nipples clearly poking out of the tight top she had on made his dick hard as a rock in an instant.

He was so caught off guard by her appearance that he found himself mumbling to her. He made up some story about wondering how her garden was looking so good these days. Becky listened to him and admired how tall and fairly good-looking he was, even for a middle-aged guy. He seemed so fatherly and nice so they started chatting.

He quickly started ad-libbing small talk about her garden, which he really couldn’t care less about. He just wanted to be close to her and see her hooters jiggle and wiggle as she spoke or laughed. He needed to grope her so badly but couldn’t quite figure out how to do it. Mr. Johnson sort of invited himself in to go look at the garden and Becky, of course, acceded to his request.

Mr. Johnson simply could not believe his luck. He always knew of Becky as being a nice conservative girl. She was obviously very mature because she had bought this house at a very young age so he was really shocked that she seemed outright slutty this night. He felt currents of lust coursing through his veins. His heart was beating fast and his mind could not believe what a show she was putting on for him; her thin exposed waist and then those tits!

As she turned to walk inside he admired her waist and wide hips which made the pleats of her short skirt strain and bounce as she walked. “What an ass” he thought, “What a fine young ass she had”. After a few steps, he tried to make some conversation to get her to bend over and pick something up. He wanted to see her pussy or see if maybe her tits just might escape that thin top she had on. Boy oh boy, but he wanted to lie down and have her dangle her big tits in his face!

Quickly he asked about a poinsettia she had sitting in a pot on the floor. Sure enough, he got her to bend over to pull a dead leaf off of it and he got a view of her naked pussy lips staring right at him. This made his cock even more uncomfortable. Knowing that she couldn’t see him, he adjusted himself in his pants as he imagined sticking his cock right inside those sweet young pussy lips! “Did she even know that she was exposing her naked pussy to him?” he thought.

As they stepped outdoors he talked to her about which fertilizers she was using and, as she bent over to pick up a bottle of it, her tits almost billowed out of her top. They jiggled in place, being so well captured by her tight top, and the cool air made her nipples fully distended. Oh, how he wanted to just grasp both of her nipples in his fingertips.

While she was bent over he asked her to grab yet again another bottle she uses for her gardening. All this bending and twisting made the bow on her top start to become undone. As she stood up he could see that the bow had almost become untied. He was now trying not to look too obvious staring at her tits but he also was hoping and praying that her thin lacing would just untie itself. “Maybe if he bumped into her, or something?” he thought.

Feeling rather bold, and desperate to take advantage of this stimulating situation he was in, he stepped up close to her to read some of the instructions on the fertilizer. He let his elbow briefly bump right into her tits and said excuse me. Well, this was quite interesting because the contact did indeed make her lacing become untied a bit and more of her tits in the middle became exposed. Luckily she didn’t seem to notice whatsoever.

He quickly figured out that if he could just get her to bend over again, her top might completely fall off. He kneeled down to look closer at a beautiful plant she had on the ground. Becky took a step down and then also kneeled. Sure enough, her top opened up so far that he could see half of her areolas on both tits. Her nipples were peaking out too!

God but she was so beautiful he thought! “Her nipples are so big” he said to himself. Becky’s tits jiggled and wiggled a few times as Mr. Johnson openly stared at her. Becky kept talking, with her tits jiggling for a quite a few more minutes while he did nothing but stare at her. His eyes were locked onto her soft, inviting areola, they were so very pretty. He fantasized licking them until they were soaking wet. Squeezing and sucking her nipples for hours.

Then finally, and sadly enough, Becky looked down and saw that her top had almost fallen off. A full nipple was exposed and it definitely was seeking attention. Part of her was embarrassed and part of her wanted to feign modesty. So, she took one arm and partially covered herself to hold her top on. She almost looked silly because her thin arm and hand looked so small compared to the full wide massiveness of her tits. “I’m so sorry. I must have embarrassed you Mr. Johnson. Excuse me; I think my top isn’t staying on. I need to change. I’ll be right back,” she said.

Mr. Johnson was very, well, titillated by her nonchalant behavior. He couldn’t believe she hadn’t asked him to leave her house and was still interested to talk to him even after a wardrobe mishap that would have made most any woman completely embarrassed. All he needed to do was to wait. He stroked his cock a couple more times and waited for her to return.

Becky sure enough returned to the yard with a new top on. It was a way oversized tank top with a very low-scooped neck. Two thin shoulder straps held it on and the armholes were cut so large that the sides of her big tits were clearly on display. Boy did her hooters bounce around in that thing. Her nipples were screaming at Mr. Johnson, clearly poking out through the top. The shadow of her brown areola was also vaguely visible. He wasn’t sure what to do or if she was actually coming on to him.

They talked a bit more about some of the plants in her garden. He tried not to stare at her or grope her. He knew if he wanted to risk getting slapped he could shove a hand under her skirt and grab one of her tits all in about 2 seconds.

“You look very nice in that top tonight Becky”. “Why thank you, that’s very nice of you to say” she responded. Soon they were back in her garden talking about plants again.

He tricked her into bending way over and, sure enough, her right breast just popped out of the side armhole of her extra large tank top. “Oh my God!” he thought. “What a perfect breast. What a delicious looking hooter and she doesn’t seem to even know she has exposed herself. Those must be DD’s or even E’s!!!” he thought.

Becky stood back up and, again, did not notice her wardrobe malfunction. She continued to speak to him while her large swollen hooter stared him in the face and jiggled. After a minute or two she finally noticed that her tit had escaped her top yet again, “Oh, sorry” she said, and with a gently tug of her top her breast got covered up once again. Mr. Johnson just stared at her tits. He was quite blatant about it now so Becky decided to excite him, to intentionally tease him. ‘Why not?’ she thought. I might as well tease him because that will get him even more excited.

“Do you think I am pretty Mr. Johnson?” she asked with a hand placed on her hip and her chest thrust out even more. “I can tell that you like how I look because you keep….you keep…staring at my breasts. Do you like them? I just don’t know why I don’t have a boyfriend yet?”

“Well, I’m sure you’ll easily find someone Becky. You are still so very young and already have this nice house and….” “And what?” she asked. “And you are just so incredibly beautiful too” he finally managed to get out.

“Really?” she asked. “ You don’t think my breasts are too big, do you Mr. Johnson? I have some pretty big tits, don’t I Mr. Johnson? I have noticed that guys like to look at my ass too. Maybe it’s because I have such a thin waist?” At this point he was almost slobbering from his mouth. He just didn’t know how to answer this.

“Oh my God your breasts are incredibly beautiful Becky, so womanly” he replied. He then began rambling on how simply beautiful her bosoms were. How smooth and young and pert they were. Why they were the picture of gorgeousness, he said.

Wanting to act a bit devilish, Becky then cupped both of her tits in her hands, feigning weighing them. “So you really don’t think they are too big? They don’t make me look fat?” she asked, while sliding her hands down her shoulder straps and on to her breasts. Her hands now fell to her sides and she thrust her breasts out towards him, their nipples poking out nicely against her tank top.

Becky then reached up and grasped both the straps holding her top on and held them together at her throat. She then slid her hand downward so that both straps fell between her breasts and both of them became completely exposed, framed so erotically by the armholes of her tank top. God, but they were so firm, so swollen and young!

Not being able to restrain himself any more Mr. Johnson reached out and weighed both of her tits in his hands, feeling their width and fullness. He was amazed how firm they were, sticking straight out without the help of a bra. “Becky these are the most beautiful bosoms I’ve ever seen in my life.”

“Do you really like them?” she asked. His fingers sank into the ultra thin skin of her areola that surrounded each jutting nipple. He was starting to get a serious hardon.

“They are 34 double-D you know. Though sometimes I think I might even be an E cup. I did just measure the other day though and I’m sure that I’m a 34DD now. Actually, I’m a 34DD, 24, 36 you know. I’m sure you’ve notice how thin my 24 inch waist is, haven’t you?” Being a man and just hearing her measurements while he was fondling her tits made his dick even harder. He flicked her nipples and even pinched them.

“I’ll bet you’d like to suck on my tits, wouldn’t you Mr. Johnson? That is very, very naughty of you Mr. Johnson. Are you tired of fucking your wife or are you just a really, really horny guy Mr. Johnson? Or maybe, you just really like young, thin, busty girls? What do you think Mr. Johnson?” she asked.

Jesus Christ, God in heaven, he was fucking floored to hear this. She was clearly being the seductress. She wanted him to fuck her he thought, or else she was playing an evil trick on him. His cock was definitely rising to all the attention.

“Keep squeezing my big tits Mr. Johnson. That’s very naughty of you but it feels sooo good. I love having my nipples pinched. Go ahead and pinch them” she encouraged. “My wife loves me, you know,” he said. “But she has lost all interest in sex. I just need this so bad you lovely, lovely girl. I need to feel how young you are.”

He now began to forcefully fondle all of her breast flesh. He could hardly hold one of them in his hand; they were so large; her nipples staring at him, yearning for attention. They sat so high on her chest, so full and wide and with perfectly smooth skin.

“You can even suck on them if you wish Mr. Johnson. I’ll bet you’d like to suck on my tits?” she said. With that he indeed wasted no time at all and bent over to swallow one of her thick suck-me nipples right into his mouth. He slurped and sucked on it, licked and lapped at it while he squeezed both of her tits very firmly. Her nipple became very erect and distended. It loved the attention, as did she. He was in heaven but his cock needed some attention too. He had to reach down and adjust his cock in his pants. It needed to point upward.

While Mr. Johnson was groping and manhandling Becky’s tits, I was in the other room so could not hear what the two were saying or doing, but I was certain that she was seducing him, if my powder treatment did indeed have the effect I wanted. My phone call being done, I walked towards where I heard the slurping noises and moans. On the back patio I saw their lustful scene. “This was hot!” I thought. This reminded me of the UPS man from a week ago. My cock was getting hard. I loved being a voyeur.

Mr. Johnson continued to kiss her left breast right on the nipple. His hands were very busy squeezing and weighing the heft of her young double-D’s; his left hand flicking her right nipple while his mouth was latched on to her left one. Fuck if he didn’t love this!

Becky, of course, reached down and felt Mr. Johnson’s ‘Johnson’, or at least that’s what some of the girls nicknamed a man’s penis. “Your penis is getting very stiff Mr. Johnson. Does it want some freedom? It’s all cramped up inside those pants of yours Mr. Johnson,” she said.

Both Becky and Mr. Johnson realized that standing up in the middle of the room was not convenient for any of their lustful activities, so he guided her, holding both of her tits in his hands, back inside and over to the couch. It was an odd way to walk, but he just couldn’t let go of these young treasures he had found.

Becky sat on the armrest of the couch which raised her up higher, easier for tit sucking and Mr. Johnson bent over again and latched onto her nipples. He made some rather loud slurping noises as I backed away to hide in the adjacent room and watch.

“Wow and fuck!!!” he thought. He never got tired of seeing a picture perfect pair of hooters, but here, right in front of his eyes, were the world’s most perfect pair of tits he had ever seen. They were soooo much better than those tiny images on the Internet he spent so much time watching.

They were just so full and firm and filled her chest so wonderfully. They were not just round bowling balls, rather they had a beautiful shape to them, like teardrops with an enchanting slope down all the way out to her wide areola capped by her thick jutting nipples. Their width, roundness and incredibly smooth young skin was just so enticing he lost all control and sucked and slobbered like a wild animal!

Briefly inside her head, Becky said to herself “I’m doing it again. I’m acting like a common slut. But if being a slut felt so good and if she was giving pleasure to a man who really needed it, so what?” she thought. She was an independent woman after all. She was a mature adult and she needed to please men. It was her duty.

Well, Mr. Johnson’s sucking certainly didn’t stop and all this stimulation went straight to her clitty too. She loved her little clitty and she loved how wet she felt between her legs. She wanted to touch herself, or else she wanted his male member, his lusting cock, to thrust up inside of her cunt, her pussycat.

Becky began to unzip his pants so she could free his straining cock. “He wants to be free Mr. Johnson. I’ll bet he even wants to be sucked on” she said while he continued to abuse her tits. “Do you want me to suck on your penis, um…on your cock, Mr. Johnson? Do you want my young lips to take all of your big fat cock into my mouth?” she asked knowing this was intensely seductive to say.

Mr. Johnson still couldn’t believe what she was saying. He couldn’t believe what a fucking hot body she had and she was offering to give him a blowjob, a blowjob, of all things! Every man’s deepest desire! Damn but she was hot. She was a trophy wife with DD tits, a Playboy model exposing herself to him with all her youthful confidence.

Becky was just getting far too horny herself at this point so she let his pants drop to the floor. The feeling of her young tender hand on his cock feed more fuel to Mr. Johnson’s fire. He loved her fiddling around with his hardening cock so he released her tits; he released her glorious big titties and stood up. His cock jutted straight out and up towards her waiting lips.

Holding his cock in one of her delicate hands she looked up at him and pointed to her throat with the other. “Do you want me to suck on him? Do you want me to…take…your cock…all the way down my….young thin throat?” she asked. “He just looks so big, and look how wet he is.”

His cock was, in fact, dripping with precum from the tip, glistening in the light, yearning for the warmth of her young lips. Becky then encircled the base of his balls with her thumb and forefinger making a kind of ring around them so she could squeeze them so they bulged tightly. His swollen ball sack being squeezed made his cock twice as hard as it had been.

“He wants a kiss, doesn’t he?” she coyly asked. And with that last bit of teasing she swallowed his cock into her young mouth. Her tits dangling and her lips descending all the way to the base of his cock. She slid her mouth almost completely off of his cock up to the very tip, then slowly back down again. Her mouth was sliding up and down, up and down the long hard shaft of his cock. Becky knew he was going to cum very soon. She could feel it in her hands. She had never squeezed a man’s balls like this before but she could tell that was hastening his oncoming orgasm.

Suddenly she slid her mouth completely off his yearning cock. “Do you want to cum in my mouth Mr. Johnson? Do you want to shoot your seed all the way down my throat?” she teasingly asked.

“Yes, oh yes I do” he almost screamed, and with that he grabbed her head and shoved his cock back between her lips. He needed her warm mouth again. He was just about to cum and he needed to shoot all of it down her throat. He needed this so bad. “Suck on my Becky. Suck all of me, all of me until I’m completely done. You….hot……fucking…..bitch!!!” he screamed as he began to thrust and shoot his seed.

“MMmmmpfh” she said as she was surprised how forcefully he was shooting his load into her mouth. She was certain that grabbing his balls like this was making his climax harder than any one she had felt before. She gave his balls themselves a direct squeeze and he screamed with joy.

Of course, as is normal with any great climax, her mouth and throat became so full that she couldn’t swallow fast enough and some of his cum started to ooze out of her lips. Becky didn’t care or even notice since her fingers had found her clitty and she too was approaching a climax of her own. Mr. Johnson held her head tightly onto his cock as she swallowed as fast as she could so that she could breath again. Becky didn’t mind at all.

After his climax, Mr. Johnson pulled his cock out of her mouth and leaned back on the chair behind him. He was dazed and satiated but knew he wanted more of her. He just needed to recover a bit.

Becky’s hand was now busy rubbing her clitty. She was quite wet and needed a cock. She needed to be fucked but Mr. Johnson was completely limp right now. “I want your cock in me. I need to be fucked. I need your cock,” she said. Well, I took that as my cue and I entered the room, slightly startling Mr. Johnson.

“Oh, this is my friend Chris, Mr. Johnson. It’s OK if you stay. Chris, can you help me? I need it so bad” she said. How fucking hot she was Mr. Johnson thought and what a shock there was someone else in the house all along. “You don’t mind me here?” he asked me. “Oh no, not at all. You could join in too perhaps”. And with that I approached Becky while she laid down on the couch, he legs spread open.

Looking at me, she said, “Give me it. Stick it inside me. I need to feel you so badly.” Well, I was quick to oblige her, shed my pants and climbed directly on top of her and buried my cock forcefully into her cunt. I grabbed her by her narrow waist and began to pound into her like a madman.

Becky let out a little scream as she had a small orgasm. “Pound…me...hard Chris. I want it hard. I want it so bad!” she screamed. God, but she needed it. I continued to pump into her with very deep thrusts. She gasped for breath, panting with lust. I reached up with one hand and squeezed her tit much harder than I should have. I was worried I might even hurt her, but no, this just made her have the orgasm she sought.

Becky screamed and writhed on the couch in the throes of a deep deep orgasm. I could feel my balls dripping with her juices but I continued to work up a nice rhythm of thrusting into her. I held onto her wide hips and watched her big tits jiggle all over her chest from the deep thrusts of my cock.

In the meantime, Mr. Johnson was hard again, stroking his cock while he was watching the show. He came around to the head of the couch and brought his cock back to Becky’s mouth. Well, Becky knew what to do instinctively and she began to suck on him again.

I could see that this position was awkward for both of them so I said, “Turn around on all fours babe”. Soon, I was back to fucking her pussy but this time from behind as I kneeled on the couch. Becky’s mouth easily found Mr. Johnson’s cock, now from him standing at the other end of the couch.

I was fucking her, pushing into her with a rhythm, while her mouth did the same on his cock. We were a trio, perfectly synchronized. I was fucking her without holding back now. Grabbing her hips like this I felt I could dig deeper into her cunt than ever before. I controlled her whole body by grabbing her hips.

It was coming, I was about to orgasm. I had to do this in the best possible way so I reached one hand up and pinched mercilessly one her big nipples as I reached my own thunderous orgasm. Damn but I pumped into her, thrust after thrust, as I shot my load, pinching her tit like I was milking a cow. This was so carnal, so base, so animal, I was in heaven!

I then slipped out of her and Becky slid back down to lie on the couch again, her legs spread wide. This was all to inviting to Mr. Johnson, so he too mounted her. He shoved his now very hard cock right into her young pussy too. He wanted to fuck her. He knew a direct fuck like this would stimulate her pussy and maybe he could get her to climax again too.

He soon felt her legs wrapped around his waist, pushing him directly against her clit. She had him in a death grip as Becky was building towards her second huge orgasm. It sure didn’t take long before the two of them climaxed in unison, together like two beasts in heat.

Mr. Johnson grunted with a scream. He pumped and grunted again. He said “Fuck” and “Damn” and “Oh my God!” as he filled her pussy with tons of his jizz. He didn’t care about anything at all but filling her up with his love seed. During his last couple of thrusts he reached up and squeezed her tits again as hard as he could, they just felt so large and firm to him and he wanted to memorize their size and shape for all of his dreams to come. During his very last thrust he pinched one nipple as his head fell onto her other breast. He then suckled, once again and was in heaven, gasping for breath. Heaven was called Becky and he truly was still inside of heaven.

After they both caught their breath and came back to consciousness, as it were, Mr. Johnson quietly dressed himself. “You wonderful beautiful girl. Thank you so much” he said. Becky smiled dreamily, still splayed scandalously on the couch, as he finished dressing. Wanting to flatter the nice middle-aged man she said “Come back again sometime when you want a little……fun”

Mr. Johnson was so very very happy. He now had a local fuck-buddy. He had a free young perfect-bodied Playboy playmate he could fuck whenever he wanted to and with no strings attached. He couldn’t believe it. He was so speechless all he could say was thank you, thank you so much, a number of times as he made his way to the door. He stepped outdoors, shut the door and just stood there, frozen in time, not being able to believe his luck. He had to see her tomorrow, he thought. He had to see her in the morning. He had to see her in the middle of the night. He just had to see her again as soon as he could. He could not believe his luck.

After Mr. Johnson left I thought how fucking weird it was for some stranger to just walk into the house and fuck her right before my eyes. “What kind of a slut had I created?” I thought but then I realized she must have known him from before anyway. I guessed that soon all the guys in the neighborhood would be figuring out ways to visit beautiful Becky.

“Come and finish your drink,” I suggested to Becky. She slowly rose, her clothing falling back into place, and came over to me. She took a couple long swigs of her drink as she had worked up quite a thirst after her little workout. I looked at her gorgeous body.

“That was quite a show you put on there, you horny little slut” I said. I had only cum once and was certain I needed another orgasm fairly soon. I then asked “Becky, why don’t you come over with me to the couch. Yes, just lean over the armrest would you?” as I pointed to the armrest of the couch I wanted her backside facing me.

Becky smoothly walked over to the couch, her hooters swaying back and forth and her hips swishing the pleats of her short skirt. She turned around and leaned over the couch just as I had asked. I then went to her and sunk my hand into her very moist pussy. I rubbed her pussy lips a bit and felt her juices flowing very nicely as I rubbed my hardening cock into her lubrication. I then rubbed her wetness right onto her cute tight asshole. She shivered from this new form of touching. She wasn’t used to that at all, so I told her to relax.

As I stroked the entrance to her ‘other’ love tunnel she felt a big tingle, the tissue there being so virginal and sensitive. I then placed my cock head at the opening of her ass hole and pushed in ever so slightly. My cock began to grow even more rigid. I knew I needed to go slow but also needed to be as rock hard as I could. I was going to fuck her virgin ass. I reached around her and firmly took one big tit in my hand to brace myself.

I said, “Becky you are going to love this feeling. You are going to love any of your holes filled with a rock hard cock.” As I said this I began to push my cockhead deeper into her. God did that feel gooood, like three mouths sucking on me all at once. She gasped slightly for breath and felt excited. It felt good, but also very strange. Her pussy was responding to the stimulation, getting even more wet with anticipation.

Slowly, ever so slowly, I slid my cock deeper and deeper into her until I was completely buried in her nasty place. I must have put pressure in a good area inside of her because Becky too felt incredibly stimulated. Her pussy was responding but there was nothing filling it up. It was somehow connected with the love spot I was hitting inside her virgin asshole. She was confused but anxious for this to continue. I grabbed her waist with one hand and slowly began to pump slightly in and out of her ass. I reached around and grabbed her by her pussy and found her moist erect clitty. I gave it a few flicks as I pushed slowly and deeply into her ass.

I began to slide in and slightly out of her tight, tight virgin asshole. She was tight as fucking hell and my cock couldn’t fucking believe how perfect this felt. Even my hand couldn’t apply such perfect pressure to my cock as this. No one’s mouth could apply such pressure. This was heaven. This was an amazing feeling on my hungry cock.

It didn’t take long before I dropped both my hands to her waist and really started pounding her. Becky moaned with this new strange feeling. Her ass muscles had relaxed and I was able to slide in and out, faster and faster while Becky’s pussy became drenched with excitement, her nipples hard as steel.

As I continued, the anticipation of my oncoming orgasm was also getting her very turned on. I was going to cum really soon and was getting out of breath. I wanted to keep pumping into her tight virgin ass hole as long as I could but I could sense that my orgasm was going to arrive far too soon. ‘Fuck it’ I said to myself. I am going to blow the biggest load of my life into this virgin ass and I don’t care.

“I’m gonna cum Becky. I’m gonna fill your ass with my love juice baby. Are you ready?” I asked. Becky was grunting quite a bit but managed to say “Oh, ohhh, that feels so good. Fill me up. Cum in my ass so hard…now!” she screamed.

After just a few more deep, deep thrusts I let loose a load of cum like never before. Becky screamed like a bitch in heat. I grabbed her hips and sunk my cock as deep into her as possible until my spasms subsided. That was the best orgasm I had ever had in my whole life, I thought. She sucked all the cum out of me, and more. I then collapsed and slumped over onto her back trying to catch my breath.

After a few minutes that we both desperately needed, I slipped my cock out of her. Becky turned around and gave me the biggest French kiss I’d ever had. We were still both out of breath and, unbelievably, she wanted even more but I needed a while to recuperate. I suggested we get a wet towel and clean me up. Becky happily obliged.

Becky bounced over to the sink, tits jiggling so very nicely, nipples poking out of her top like sex beacons. She came back and got down on her knees and, after wiping me down, she stared at my limp cock just inches from her face. She thought about it and then looked up at me and rose. “Suck on my tits Chris. Make my nipples hard again, please.” she pleaded. She knew what it took to get me hard.

I was quick to oblige her and buried my face into her firm flesh. Her nipples were just so inviting, they wanted abuse. They wanted some wanton sucking. They wanted to be pinched and squeezed. I flicked them with my tongue and sucked like a hungry infant.

After a few minutes, Becky pulled her breasts away from me, such a sad event, and she sank back down to my now semi-hard cock, eyeball to eye ball, so to speak. “He looks like he wants a kiss,” she said. Now it was Becky’s turn to suck and boy was that an amazing feeling. After her warm tight ass I was now feeling her warm wet mouth. She enveloped my cock completely with her thick puffy lips and started sucking me, pumping up and down my shaft with her fingertips.

With a smack she released my cock from her lips and told me, “Will you fill my mouth with your warm, yummy cum? I want to feel it go all the way down my throat.” As she said this, she stared lovingly into my eyes. Fuck was she hot!

She then proceeded to engulf me with her soft puffy lips. She licked my cock head and cupped my balls as her lips slid down the length of my erection. She deep throated me once again and slid back off as she licked my shaft. She kept pumping my shaft and sliding her mouth up and down my cock as I continued to build another load of cum for her.

I then grabbed a fistful of her bit hooters and shot a load down her throat. That was what she wanted after all. I was fucking proud of myself. I slipped out of her and laid down as we both caught our breath.

After our session we returned to finish our drinks. All this had happened and we still hadn’t even eaten our dinner yet. She paraded around the house with only her skirt on and nothing else on top. Her tits bounced and jiggled proudly as I continued to enjoy the view. How liberated she was beginning to feel.

She then began to put dinner together while I drank in the sight of her beautifully firm young body. We ate some very fine spaghetti together and I just loved how her tits jiggled around as she ate it. Oops, a little bit of sauce hell on her left breast. “Let me get that”, I said as I came around the table and gobbled her breast. I must have kissed every inch of it before returning back to my seat. Becky smiled at me and felt a lovers thrill through her body.

After eating our salad I told her that I needed to get an early nights sleep because of the phone call I had just received from work. I needed to make another trip the next day. Becky gave me a big juicy kiss before I left. I told her not to forget all the things I had told her that night and that I wanted her to tease at least a couple of complete strangers before I returned. I knew that I also had my cameras all over the place so I could keep an eye on her and her sister too, for that matter. “Sure Chris” she said, with a twinkle in her eye.

So there she was, the night was still young yet she had been seriously fucked three times already that night. She paraded around the house topless and sexy as can be with the front curtains drawn but, once again, the rear curtains wide open. Anyone could just look right in at her if they were sneaky. Anyone at all, just like the neighborhood boys Bobby and Billy had done a few days before, and boy did they get some mileage out of Becky.

As it was, Bobby and Billy were supposed to meet back behind Becky’s house again that night, but Bobby had stuff to do for his mom, so only Billy was there. He snuck around the back of the house just in time to see the threesome in action and he stayed there, watching her getting fucked up the butt too. “What a hot slut” he thought. Becky was walking all around topless as can be and boy weren’t her tits bouncing all over the place. Billy grabbed his cock instinctively and knew soon it would be his time to make a move.