The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Breast There Is

Don’t read this if you’re under 18 and don’t try this at home. Enjoy.

Normally, it would never have happened. Rose would never have been in her dorm room alone on a Saturday afternoon, never if there was a good party around. However, with finals winding down and summer break coming up, Rose was busy trying to put some of her stuff together for vacation. She rummaging through the closet she shared with Sydney when a knock on the door sounded. Muttering under her breath, Rose opened the door to reveal a tall, dark-haired attractive man standing there. “Hey, Rose,” Danny said. “Is Syd here?”

“No, she went to check something at the register’s office,” Rose replied. “No idea when she’ll be back.”

“Too bad,” Danny said. “I wanted to talk with her.”

“I’ll bet,” Rose smirked. “I thought you two were joined at the hip. And other places.”

“Come on, we’re not that bad,” Danny said.

“If I have to come home to a sock on the doorknob one more time, I’ll scream,” Rose said. She turned back to her closet and then sighed. She could feel Danny’s eyes on her. It was something he’d done every single time they’d met. She knew what he was looking at. It wasn’t her attractive, yet mischievous face. It wasn’t her long black hair. It wasn’t even her rounded ass. It was her rather ample chest, highlighted by the flashy outfits she wore. Rose knew her breasts got attention and she often used it to her advantage, getting out of a few traffic tickets and influencing a couple of male professors for better grades. But it ticked her off that a guy who was supposed to be in a serious relationship with her roommate eyed her every time he came by.

Normally, Rose would have just ignored Danny as usual but on this day, she decided to do something about it. She spun around and began undoing her blouse. “All right, let’s end this right now,” she said, pulling her shirt off.

“What are you doing?” Danny said, staring at her in surprise, yet somehow not arguing as she began to unsnap her bra.

“Getting this out of the way right now and right here,” Rose said, dropping her bra and letting her large breasts to fall loose. She cupped them in her hands, pushing them up. “Come on, you’ve been ogling them for a while now, just take a good look. That’s right, go ahead, look at them all you want. Look at them long and hard, just take a good look at them, just keep looking at them as hard as you can. Go on, look, keep looking as hard as you can, keep looking at my breasts, Danny, keep looking at them. Come on, try to look away from them, just try. You can’t look away from them, can you?” Rose’s ire subsided enough for her to notice that Danny’s eyes were gazing straight at her breasts and he seemed to have a faraway look on his face. “You really can’t look away from them, can you? It’s like you’re hypnotized or something.”

At Danny’s blank expression, something Rose had read about in a psych book came back to her. Maybe Danny was so suggestible that being told to look at something he found fascinating, like Rose’s tits, was enough to ensnare him. It gave Rose a wicked idea, one that she just couldn’t resist. “Okay, Danny, you can’t look away from my breasts. You can’t look away from them, Danny, you can’t look away. You have to look at my breasts harder and harder and the harder you look at my breasts, the more you feel sleepy. You’re feeling very sleepy now, Danny, very, very sleepy, but you can’t stop looking at my breasts, Danny, you can’t stop looking at my breasts even though you’re feeling so very sleepy right now. The more you look at my breasts, Danny, the more sleepy you get. More and more sleepy, Danny. When I count to three, you’ll shut your eyes and fall into a deep, deep sleep, all right? 1,2,3!” Danny’s eyes slammed shut and his head fell forward as he fell into a trance.

Rose watched Danny for a moment, trying to figure out what to do next. This had been a spur-of-the-moment idea but now that she had such an opportunity, she wasn’t going to let it go to waste. “Danny, open your eyes but remain fast asleep.” Danny’s eyes slowly opened, instantly focusing on Rose’s breasts, still held in her hands. “Keep watching my breasts, Danny,” Rose said in a softer tone. “Keep watching my breasts and you’ll fall deeper and deeper into this hypnotic state. Deeper and deeper, Danny, you’re falling deeper into a hypnotic trance. Very deep, Danny, very deep. You want to touch my breasts, don’t you, Danny?”

“Yes....” the young man said, his eyes glued to Rose’s breasts.

“You would do anything I say if it means touching my breasts, won’t you, Danny?”

“Yes....”

“Take off all your clothes, Danny.” Rose watched as Danny slowly disrobed. He was better looking than he’d thought, a nice, muscular build and she was surprised to see his cock already hard and ready for action. Rose slowly sat back on her bed, pulling down her pants and panties and laying back. “You want to make love to me, don’t you, Danny? You want to make love to me so you can touch my breasts, don’t you?”

“Yes....” Danny said.

“Then come here and make love to me and you can touch my breasts all you want,” Rose said. Obediently, Danny stumbled forward and fell on top of Rose, his mouth immediately going to her breasts. He kneaded them in his hands, her full tits feeling so good under his grasp. Rose sighed at he massaged her, then moaned as she felt him kissing her nipples, running his hands all over her chest. She barely noticed as his cock pushed into her pussy, her hole accepting the hard rod. Rose moaned and leaned back on the bed as Danny pumped into her, his cock sliding in and out of her pussy as he continued to lick and paw at her breasts, her nipples so tight they were hurting as he massaged her tits. Rose moans grew louder as Danny went at it and the bed buckled under them as they orgasmed, Danny continuing to knead and lick Rose’s breasts even as the wave of passion subsided.

As Rose lay there, recovering, the phone rang. She managed to reach it despite Danny licking at her chest without mercy. “Hello?” She got out.

“Hey, Rose, it’s Syd,” the voice of her roommate came through the line. “Have you heard from Danny?”

“Um, yeah,” Rose said, looking down at the hypnotized man exploring her body. “He was looking for you.”

“Well, I’m coming back from the library,” Sydney announced. “I’ll be there in a few minutes, okay?”

“Sure,” Rose said, an idea suddenly coming to her. “I’ll be waiting.” Hanging up the phone, she smiled down at Danny, her mind whirling with a new plan.

Sydney was in a hurry as she entered the room. She swiftly pulled off her jacket and undid her jeans, not able to wait to see her boyfriend. Her full, but attractive, figure was in good shape, her dark hair going to her shoulders. She was in the middle of dressing when she finally saw her roommate and stopped dead. Rose was naked, looking at herself in the mirror, running her hands up and down her body as she turned from side to side. “What are you doing?” Sydney said, unable to stop from admiring Rose’s incredible body.

“Oh, just making sure I’m still in shape,” Rose said, turning and facing her roommate.

“Trust me, you are,” Sydney smiled, looking her up and down.

“You’re sure?” Rose said, cupping her breasts. “You don’t think my breasts are too big, do you?”

“Not really,” Sydney lied as she gazed at Rose’s breasts.

“Really?” Rose went on. “I don’t know, just look at them, come on, just look, take a good long look at them for me.” Rose released her hands and let her breasts fall free. “Just look at my breasts, Syd, come on, just look at my breasts, look at them, see how big they are, how full they are. Look at the nipples, Syd, look at the nipples, nice and tight, look at them and just keep looking at them. Just keep looking at my breasts, Syd, come on and look at them.”

Syd’s face had a slightly puzzled expression, but Rose could see it was slowly fading as she continued to stare at her tits. Rose began to shake her chest slightly, allowing her breasts to swing a little bit in the air. Syd’s eyes began to follow them, moving from side to side as she stared at Rose’s swinging tits. “That’s right, Syd, just keep looking at my breasts, Sydney, keep looking at my breasts, watch them swing, Syd, watch my breasts swing back and forth, back and forth. You can’t look away, you don’t want to look away, all you want to do is watch my breasts swing, back and forth, back and forth, keep watching my breasts swing, Sydney, back and forth, back and forth, keep watching my swinging breasts, Syd, watch my breasts, watch my breasts....

“You’re feeling sleepy now, Sydney. So very, very sleepy. The more you stare at my beautiful breasts, the more you watch them swing back and forth, back and forth, the more sleepy you feel. So sleepy now, Sydney, so very, very sleepy, you just want to sleep, Syd. I know you love watching my breasts, you love watching my beautiful, beautiful breasts swing back and forth, back and forth, but you have to sleep. When I count to three, you’ll shut your eyes and go into a deep, deep sleep. 1, 2, 3!”

Rose stepped back and watched as Sydney’s eyes shut, a recreation of Danny’s entrancement earlier. “Open your eyes but remain fast asleep, Sydney.” Rose cupped her breasts and held them up, ensuring that Sydney’s eyes would focus immediately upon them as they opened. “My breasts are beautiful, aren’t they, Sydney?”

“Yes....”

“You would do anything to touch my breasts, wouldn’t you, Sydney?”

“Yes...”

“Take off your clothes, Sydney and you can touch my breasts as much as you like.” Moments later, the two women were rolling on the bed, Sydney coming on top. She moved her chest towards Sydney’s face, encouraging the other woman to take her tits in her mouth. Sydney obeyed, her hands gripping the mounds and pulling Rose onto her. Sydney took the nipples in hand and began to suckle on them, alternating between each nipple as Rose pushed against her, their cunts dragging against one another. Sydney was lost in pleasure, her sole purpose to lick and suck on the beautiful breasts above her, her hands mercilessly kneading the curves as she sucked on the tight nipple.

Rose was suddenly struck by an idea and broke off, moving down Sydney’s body, to her dark pussy. She pushed one of her tits into the pussy, the nipple pushing into the lips. As she worked her breast against Sydney’s pussy, Rose slowly spoke. “Feel it, Sydney. Feel my breast inside of you, my breast making love to you. You love this, Sydney, you love the feeling of my breast in you, the knowledge that it is my breast making love to you turning you on even more. Feel my breast, Sydney, feel it and love it.”

Sydney moaned as she felt Rose’s tit against her pussy, withering on the couch as the pleasure flowed through her, her hypnotized mind accepting that it was her roommate’s tit that was causing her pleasure, not just the feeling of flesh on flesh. It wasn’t long before Sydney was coming, her juices spilling out onto Rose’s chest, the other woman gasping in joy.

Rose moved back up on Sydney’s body and pushed her breasts back into Sydney’s face. Sydney licked at the nipple, unheeding of the fact that she was licking her own juices away. Rose called out suddenly. “Come on out, Danny.” The door to the small bathroom opened and Danny walked out, nude, his eyes open but unseeing as he approached the two women.

“Come here,” Rose said, beckoning with her finger as she sat herself on Sydney’s face. “You’ve done well, Sydney,” she said as Danny approached. “Now you want to thank me for such pleasure by eating me out. Do so.” As Sydney’s tongue went at Rose’s pussy, Rose reached over and took Danny’s cock in her hands. She brought it to her mouth and began to suck on it, her lips moving up and down the shaft as she pinched the balls with her fingers. Rose shifted herself back and forth, allowing Sydney’s tongue to explore her slit as she sucked off the unmoving Danny. Sydney’s hands moved back up to Rose’s breasts, unable to stop from gripping the gorgeous globes as she ate Rose out. Under Rose’s expert mouth, Danny’s cum was soon blasted down her throat, the taste all it took for Rose to come onto Sydney’s face, her roommate licking away all her juices as they fell onto her face.

Moments later, Rose had cleaned herself up and dressed. She glanced towards the bed, where Sydney and Danny lay side by side, still lost in a trance. “When you hear the door shut, the two of you will immediately begin to make love to one another. When you orgasm, you will awaken and remember nothing except an afternoon of sex with one another. If either of you ever hear my voice, and only my voice, say the words ‘titty terrific,’ you will once again fall asleep and do whatever I say.”

Rose shut the door as she left, then paused and listened. Upon hearing grunting and groaning behind the door, she nodded and walked off. She adjusted her top as she made her way towards the student lounge. She had just discovered an incredible gift and she couldn’t wait to use it again. She grinned as she thought of how much push-ups cost and what a great investment they would be.