The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Bus Boy

Categories: mm, md, ds, bd (mental bondage, not physical), nc (maybe...deep down, he really DOES want it)

Synopsis: A cute young male “co-incidentally” encounters someone on the bus and follows him home.

It’s the middle of winter, it’s well below freezing, and you’ve been waiting for the bus for what seems like forever. Finally, one arrives.

You notice someone a few seats from the front looking out at the bus stop and know that this is the bus you’re supposed to get on. You’ve seen the guy before; sometimes you run into him on the bus on your way home from work, just like today. He’s in his late 20’s, somewhat attractive, but a little too much on the hefty side for your taste. He’s nice enough to talk to though.

The bus comes to a stop, and you get on. He smiles at you, and you sit down beside him.

“Hey, Laszlo, how’s it going?” he asks.

“Pretty good, and you, Sir?” you reply. You’ve never known his name, and it’s always seemed too impolite to ask, so you’ve stuck to the generic “Sir” so far.

“Not bad, not bad at all.” You notice him scanning you up and down as he says that, and wonder if there’s a possible double meaning there. You know you’re attractive, you’ve had any number of guys look at you this way over your few years in action. It doesn’t terribly impress you that this guy might be looking at you that way, but you’re not sure about it and not wanting to be impolite, you say nothing. After all, if he’s gonna look, he’s gonna look; there’s not much you can do about it.

Conversation continues for several more minutes, and you know you’re getting close to his stop now. Yours is still about a mile away. “Well, this is my stop,” he says. “Do you want to get off?”

Why would he be asking you if YOU wanted to get off? Without thinking, you nod and get up. Letting him out of his seat, you look at the seat, as though to sit back down, but somewhat dazedly follow him off the bus.

Now why did you do that? Now you’re gonna have to wait for the next bus, and the way the buses are running tonight, who knows HOW long that might be.

You see him heading off in the direction of a housing project, and decide to follow him to see where he goes, since you know it’ll be quite some time before your next bus. Despite following him only a few steps away, he seems unaware of your presence, and continues on past several other houses before stopping at what must be his own.

As he reaches into his pocket to get his keys, you notice that his bulge is noticeably more pronounced than it was back on the bus. ‘What’s got him so excited?’ you wonder. ‘Probably gonna watch some porn movie or something when he gets inside,’ you snicker to yourself. You also notice that he’s kind of smirking a little bit, even though he still seems not to be aware of your presence. You’re standing only a step or two away from him, how can he NOT be aware of you? Oh well, it’s not important.

He unlocks the door and goes in, holding the door slightly as you follow. You’re absolutely convinced that he still doesn’t know you’re there, though. Without thinking, when you’re both inside, you turn around and lock the door for him. ‘My God, what am I doing?’ you think. ‘I’m standing in this guy’s front hall, I just locked his door for him, and I don’t have a clue how to explain what I’m doing. He’s gonna think I want him or something, now how am I gonna talk my way out of THIS?’

You can’t quite seem to think straight, and just stand there shivering from the cold for a while. He’s quite obviously noticed you now, and is openly checking you out. You’re a little too bewildered and nervous to make any comments about his staring-after all, you DID just follow him into his own home. His eyes rest for a while on your crotch, and despite the fact that you’re not really attracted to him, you feel it beginning to swell slightly in response. You can only seem to stand there while he watches the slight expansion of your jeans. His, on the other hand, is quite pronounced, but he doesn’t seem to be the least bit embarrassed by this fact. God, what a slut he must be if he’s not embarrassed at being fully erect in front of someone he’s only ever met on the bus before.

After admiring for a little while, he reaches for the button on your jeans. You stand, dumbfounded, as he casually sets about opening the front of your jeans and reaching into your underwear to fondle your partial erection. He enjoys feeling you for a bit, obviously very much enjoying the look on your face, since he started absolutely beaming with pleasure when he noticed your expression.

You don’t know what to do. You don’t want this guy to be doing this, he’s not your type, and even if he was, who the Hell is he to be just grabbing you this way, anyway? You don’t seem able to stop him, though. The look on your face quickly changes to one of panic, though you can’t seem to back away, or even speak up to ask him to stop.

He notices your panic beginning to rise, and your manhood beginning to fall. “Relax, Laszlo, it’s alright,” he says. Immediately, you feel comforted, and think to yourself ‘there’s nothing wrong here, all is as it should be. Why was I so worried a moment ago?’ He continues his fondling, and your cock once again begins to rise in response to his attention.

“Have you noticed how hot it is in hear, Laszlo?”

He’s right. You hadn’t noticed it until he mentioned it, but it’s INCREDIBLY hot in here. Without thinking, you undo your shirt and pull it off. He stops fondling you, and you hesitate, realizing that he’s expecting you to take your pants off. You know you shouldn’t do that, because that will only encourage him to fondle you some more, and do Lord knows what else, but it’s just so hot in here—you can’t stop yourself. Quickly, you kick off your shoes and push your jeans down, kicking them off, followed by your socks.

There, that should do it. You pull your underpants back into position from his fondling, trying to maintain at least some semblence of propriety, and turn around to fold and stack the rest of your clothes neatly by the door. Even as you do so, you notice that it’s still quite warm in here with your underpants pulled up, but you’ll be damned if you’re going to remove those for him. He’s got another thing coming if he thinks that keeping it so bloody hot in here is going to make you take off everything.

You finish your folding, and turn around to face him, daring him to say anything about your underpants still being in place. He just smiles with amusement. You can’t seem to stop thinking about how hot it is. Man, what you wouldn’t do for a drink right now. You’re sure things would be better if you just removed your under—NO! Oh, Christ it’s hot! You wipe the sweat off your brow—or at least you would have if there was anything there to wipe off. It must be SO hot that it’s evaporating right away. Yeah, that’s it. You start to feel trapped. You know you can’t leave (why not?), but you simply can’t bear this intolerable heat. Almost before you know it, your thumbs are sliding into the waistband of your underpants.

You stop, close your eyes, and try to win the contest of wills with your body, but you just can’t stand it any longer, and eventually your hands finish what they started. Finally giving in and taking them off, you fold them neatly and place them on top of everything else.

Standing up again, you can feel the sense of satisfaction just rolling off of this guy. You feel ashamed, embarrassed, and angry all at once. Tears of frustration begin to form, but you fight them back, and stare at the floor, not wanting to give him the pleasure.

“Very good, Laszlo, you’re coming along quite nicely.” You feel noticeably better at his praise, though you wonder what he means by that. Daring to look up at him, you’re surprised by what you see. His eyes say he’s pleased and impressed with you, almost like a mentor would be for a particularly good student. Seeing that, you relax a little, realizing that maybe this guy’s not such an asshole after all.

He steps in close to you and plays with your cock and balls a little more. You know you don’t want him to, but you don’t object as much to it now as you did a while ago. It does feel rather good now that you’ve relaxed a bit.

He speaks up again, talking in a very smooth, relaxing, reassuring voice. “That’s it, Laszlo, just relax and enjoy it. It doesn’t feel so bad now, does it?” You nod in response. “Why don’t you just close your eyes and enjoy it for a while.”

You do so, and to your surprise, it begins to feel much more interesting. You’re becoming harder and hornier by the second it seems. You can hear his voice continuing to speak in that same tone, but it no longer matters, the fondling is all that you want right now. It continues for some time, sending waves of sexual pleasure throughout your body. You feel his other hand drawing lines on your chest in a pattern much like some kind of body harness.

Concentrating, you can hear his voice again, telling you what he’s doing. “Laszlo, you’re now wearing a harness on your chest, can you feel it?”

“Mmmm hmmm”, you mumble.

“Good. Now, that harness has a chain attached to it, and that chain is attached to my wrist. Even though you can’t see it, whenever I begin to move away from you, you will feel pressure on the harness. The further away I move, the greater the pressure. Do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir.”

“Excellent, now when I count to 3, I want you to open your eyes—1—2—3.” He waits a bit as you regain your senses. “How do you feel now Laszlo?”

“Fine, Sir.” You notice that you’re much more relaxed now. Your cock is as stiff as a board, and you’re as horny as all hell. He grabs your cock again, and you writhe in pleasure. You still don’t want him to be doing this, but your body seems to have ideas of its own. Turning around, he lets go of your cock and heads upstairs. You nearly trip as you feel a sudden yanking sensation around your chest and back, and can’t seem to help it as you follow him up the stairs.

At the top of the stairs, he heads into a bedroom. You’re not stupid, you can figure out what’s coming next. Even feeling as relaxed as you now do, you don’t want to do THIS. You try to stop, but the inexorable pressure around your chest forces you to follow him into the bedroom.

“Good boy, Laszlo.” Once again, you feel a rush at his praise, and your cock throbs with the desire for him to grab it and play with it some more. The thought of grabbing it strictly for your own pleasure seems somehow wrong to you. “Tonight, we’re going to try something a little different, Laszlo. I think you’ve reached both your goals and mine, so we’re going to put you to the test. For starters, Laszlo, I want you to present yourself to me for inspection.”

You walk directly in front of him, placing yourself just far enough away that he can get a good view of your body. You begin to fondle yourself, rubbing your cock lightly, enticingly, knowing how much this is turning him on. At this point, it no longer matters what you want or how you feel, the only important thing is that you pass inspection. You’re not rubbing your cock because it feels good to you, only because you know he likes it.

He nods approvingly, and begins to walk around your body slowly, being sure to get a good thorough look at it from all sides. He moves slowly around your body for one full turn, sometimes rubbing you, sometimes just looking. You continue your stroking, trying to make yourself look your absolute best for him. He looks into your eyes to guage your response, but you don’t acknowledge the look, knowing only that you must continue stroking yourself for him.

“Excellent”, he mutters approvingly. He walks around back once again, and you hear a few noises from behind you. You feel something cold on your ass, and a moment later you feel his finger penetrate. You bear down on it a bit, knowing that he likes some sign of pleasure from you. You flex your butt muscles a little so that he can admire them a bit, and continue your stroking. You feel his clothed body pressing up against you, his cock digging into you as he thrusts against the side of your hip. You don’t care what he does to you, you simply continue your stroking, hoping you’ll pass inspection.

After a few more minutes of playing, you feel his finger withdraw and he moves away from you. “Very good, Laszlo, you’ve passed inspection.” Much though your body would like you to do otherwise, you immediately stop stroking your cock, since the inspection is over. “On your knees, boy.”

Without a moment’s hesitation, you kneel obediently. His cock is directly in front of your face, still hidden behind his pants, but obviously at full attention. “Undo my pants, pull them down, and take out my cock.”

You do so, staring at it somewhat analytically. It’s about average length, quite thick, with a minimal amount of foreskin.

“Now, Laszlo, I want you to tell me honestly, do you find me attractive?”

You hesitate. You want to please him and say yes, but he told you to be honest. “Not really, no”, you answer, not sure how he’ll take it. Darting a glance up at his eyes quickly, you see no signs of surprise there whatsoever. You return to staring at his cock, puzzling over why there’s absolutely no sign of resentment or surprise on his face.

“Would you ever want to have sex with me?”

“No.”

“What if I paid you, or made some other kind of deal with you to do something you REALLY wanted.”

“Probably not—not unless it was something pretty big.”

“Ah, I see. Laszlo, what is that in front of your face right now?”

“Your cock.”

“And how do you feel about it?”

“It’s a cock.” The simplicity of the answer seems self-evident to you. It’s neither good nor bad, nor anything else. It simply is.

“Laszlo, I want you to grab my cock, and take it as deep as you can into your mouth.” You don’t hesitate in doing so. It IS just a cock, after all. “Good. Good boy.”

“So, let me get this straight then. You’re saying that there’s almost no way that you would willingly have sex with me then, is that right?” he asks as he pulls your head back.

“Probably not, Sir.”

“I see”, he says with a tone of satisfaction and amusement. “You can continue giving me head then until I tell you to stop.”

You admire his cock briefly before going back down on it, taking it as deep as you’re able to go, just like he likes it. You see him undoing his shirt and glance up at his body. He’s clearly out of shape, and a little bit overweight. He motions you to remove his pants from where they sit at his ankles, which you do even as you continue to give him head, admiring the feel of his buttocks, thighs, and legs under your hands. You continue rubbing your hands over his body—his legs, his stomach, his ass—just like he’s always enjoyed. Somewhere in the back of your head, you’re wondering how you know he’s always enjoyed this, but it’s not really important right now.

After a while, he orders you to stop, and you pull back. There’s no regret in having his cock leave your mouth, there is only obedience. He lies down on the bed, and tells you to get at the foot of the bed. You stand there admiring his body for a few more minutes as he admires yours. He’s massaging his cock as you stare at it, making yours throb in response. In fact, now that you’ve noticed him massaging it, you can’t seem to take your eyes from it.

Smiling, he curls his finger, gesturing you down on the bed. You lie between his legs and he gently guides your head into the hair covering his groin. You lie there for several minutes breathing deeply, enjoying the incredible aroma. You can only imagine the contented look he can see on your face right now. With each breath you take, you feel more relaxed, more content, more willing. You feel precum leaking out your head and reach down instinctively to wipe it off your cock and lick your fingers clean. You wouldn’t want to mess up his bed sheets after all.

He lets you lie there for several more minutes, seemingly content to let you spiral upwards in the joy of his smell. You lose yourself in him totally. You’re almost entirely unaware of anything around you. There is only the smell of your Master. You know that at this moment, you’d do anything he asked no matter how you might have felt about it before. There are no soft limits, no hard limits, no nothing. There is only what he wants you to do.

You pull back, knowing you’ve reached the stage he was waiting for, and look to him for guidance. He lifts his legs, exposing his hairy hole, and guides you back in again. You breathe deeply, smelling the sweat and odour of a full day’s work on his ass. You breathe in and out several times, enjoying the strong scent.

He sticks his tongue out and makes a licking motion, and you set to with a passion. You spread his crack ever so slightly, and stick your tongue directly into his hole, licking in and around quite vigorously. After several minutes of that, you back off a bit, rimming him gently and delicately, relaxing him after a long day. You know you’d never rim someone unless they were fresh out of the shower, no matter what, but after smelling his crotch for only a few minutes, you simply no longer care. If he told you to lick ten men’s asses, you know damned well you’d do it no matter WHAT condition they were in.

Eventually, he stops you. You don’t know how much later it is, but neither do you care. You see him masturbating slowly, and sit once again transfixed by the sight of his cock. After a while, he stops using his whole hand, and wraps only his thumb and forefinger around his cock, moving up and down on it with long, full strokes. It kind of reminds you of—

You notice a bottle of lube on the night table where he left it. Grabbing it, you pump some out into your hand, finding yourself once again staring at his cock. You watch his fingers moving up and down and up—and down—up—down—up—down. You stick a finger into your ass, almost without even noticing. In—out—in—out—up—down—up—down—in—out—two fingers—in—out—up—down.

He reaches out and grabs a point in mid-air about half way between you. Pulling towards his chest, you feel the invisible harness around your body pulling you towards him and on to his cock. You feel pressure against your hole, and know you haven’t been warmed up enough. He must know that as well by the resistance. He puts his hands around your sides and gives only the slightest of pushes. Your body follows the motion, and you feel his cock begin to penetrate your hole. Slowly, insidiously, PAINFULLY.

Sure of his penetration now, he jabs forcefully, causing you to gasp in pain. He thrusts in and out quite harshly, giving you no chance to relax. Barely aware of him beyond the pain, you notice him making another licking motion. Confused, you look around for something to lick, and fail to understand what you’re to do. You watch, fascinated, as he licks off the fingers of his clean hand. In mirror image, yours come around to your mouth and you do the same—with the same two fingers that were just in your own ass.

Turned on by his own control over your body, he thrusts even harder, not letting up for even a moment. You whimper and gasp, and tears start to form, but you know you can take it. You WANT to take it.

After what seems like forever, he slows down, being somewhat tired from his efforts. He holds his hand in front of your face, and you see his finger begin to curl upwards. Your cock, which was quite soft from the endurance test you’ve just been through, all but jumps up in response to the motion of his finger.

As you continue bouncing up and down on his cock, he grabs your own ‘boy’—hood, sending waves of pleasure shooting throughout your entire body once again at the feel of your Master’s hand around your cock. It’s not long before you can hold it no more, and your cock shoots all over his stomach and chest.

His fucking motions, however, have not stopped and your now-sensitive prostate is beginning to object to the stimulation. What’s more, you notice that the finger he’d stuck out before is now curling downwards, and your cock is following quite steadily. Your over-stimulated prostate is now screaming, since there’s no longer even the pleasure of being erect. He continues, watching your face and your body as you do your best to take it.

Apparently deciding you’ve had enough, he gives you a light tap on the ass, and you pull up. Lying down to get out of his way, you hear “3—2—1—” and you’re out like a light.

Some time later, you awaken. You are now lying on your stomach. You feel different somehow. There is a man, your Master you realize, standing in front of you. He has dried cum on his stomach and chest. You don’t know why or how.

His cock, quite soft now, is sticky with something.

You hear the squirting and slapping sound of him applying lube to a dildo, and remember the time when you used to only do oral sex with other guys. You’d always wanted to be taken this way, but your internal barriers were too strong for you to admit to yourself that you wanted this. Now, though, you can’t wait.

Soon, the lube sounds stop, and you feel the head of the dildo pressing up against your hole. He wiggles it around a bit, just enough to be sure the head is properly placed. Surprisingly, he goes no further.

Ordering you to lick the dried cum off his stomach, he leans over you a bit and starts stroking your back from shoulder to tailbone very lightly and repeatedly in the same direction. As he does, you find your ass loosening up, seemingly of its own accord. It’s not long before the head slips further in. He stops the rubbing after a bit, and your ass obligingly stops loosening. The head of the dildo must be almost in, but it’s obviously not quite in yet. You’ve never done this before, you’re sure. This must be a new trick he’s teaching you to do. Your cock hardens involuntarily at the thought of him controlling you even more completely.

It’s not long before he notices your involuntary response, and you wait breathlessly for his reaction. Sometimes he finds it amusing, other times, he doesn’t. Luck is not with you today. You hear him chuckle with an evil tone. You know he’s not seriously displeased or anything, it’s not his style, but he’s obviously feeling sadistic and will take this opportunity to “punish” you.

Waiting for the punishment you know is about to come, you’re completely taken by surprise when his light back rubbing starts once again, this time going from the tailbone up. You suddenly realise the “rules” of the new trick when your ass begins to tighten once again. Now, though, he’s applying counter-pressure to the dildo which is NOT in proportion to how much your ass is tightening.

He stops the rubbing after a while, leaving you feeling grateful that the tightening has stopped. Stepping off to the side slightly, forcing you to stop your licking, he reaches towards your face and runs his finger like a zipper over your mouth. “I feel we need some kind of BONDING experience, Laszlo.” You feel your arms and legs suddenly pinned to the bed by invisible ties, and your mouth closes, tightening so as not to let you yell out. He gets off on this kind of “mental bondage”, and this was one of the first tricks he taught you, so you’re very good at it. You’ve only just barely got your mouth closed when the dildo starts pushing its way into your too tight ass once again.

‘Oh shit! Oh shit oh shit oh shit!’ You thought your punishment was over, but obviously he’s feeling VERY sadistic tonight, and you’re going to be on the receiving end of his sadism. The thought gives you a bit of a warm fuzzy, but you’re far too afraid of what’s to come to notice.

The pressure never ceases, and suddenly you feel the head break through your tight hole into your not-so-willing ass. You try to thrash and scream out, but the invisible restraints keep you still and quiet. He continues pumping it deeply in and out for a while, rubbing your back occasionally to tighten you up. You don’t know whether this is just keeping you tight or making you tighter, you’re too lost in pain to register the difference.

You feel him loosening you up a little bit, and wonder if it’s over now, even though he’s still pumping the dildo in and out of your ass. Soon, however, his intent becomes clear. His grip on the dildo changes, and you try to thrash once more against your self-imposed bonds as he takes it all the way out, and then punches it back through your hole once more. He’s obviously a master of his craft, though. It hurts like hell, but your ass is JUST relaxed enough to be able to take it without long-term injury to the muscle.

Finally, his sadism seems to be replete. He removes the dildo, shoving it in your hands for you to play with and loosens your ass to a comfortable level. After the punishment it’s just been through, this takes him a while. Soon you feel his finger sliding in to your now very loose hole, and he begins telling you a story.

There’s nothing that you find sexually interesting about this story. As a matter of fact, it’s a story you remember reading as a child. Nevertheless, your cock starts to harden and your balls to tingle as he gets further into the story. With his finger rubbing your prostate, you feel your control beginning to slip, and it’s not long before you find yourself cumming involuntarily even though he’s never touched you and your cock is pointed downwards in a very painful position.

Only then do you realise your error in thinking that his sadism had been satisfied. You only just barely begin to cum when you feel his finger withdraw and feel his weight pressing into your back. He starts fucking you like a bucking bronto, rubbing against your highly sensitive post-cum prostate for the second time tonight, driving you up the wall. You’d scream in agony/ecstasy if you could, but your mouth is still “zippered” shut.

After a while, his energy is spent, and his fucking slows to a more luxurious pace. Still inside of you, he begins talking once again, and you find your restraints removed and your exhaustion at being all but raped beginning to be eclipsed by your love for him.

“Laszlo, I want you to relax for a bit, and just enjoy the feel of my cock sliding in and out of your ass.” Obligingly, he continues stimulating your ass as you revel in the feeling of having him inside of you. “Now, Laszlo, I want you to think about me, think about my body, and feel my weight on you. Feel my stomach pressing into you, even as my cock does. See in your mind my body on top of yours, feel physicalness of it, feel the passion of it.”

You cannot help but do as he tells you, and you start thinking about his body. Somehow, it feels good to have this man thrusting into you, and you now seem to be enjoying the feel of his body, weighing heavily on top of yours, as it slaps up against your back and your ass, dominating you as you’ve always wanted.

Soon, he changes position, lying on his back, having you sit on top of him, riding him up and down. You stare adoringly into his eyes, and admire his whole body like you never have before. He smiles at you, and caresses your body, and you know that the love he feels for you is no illusion or trick of hypnosis. It’s not long, though, before his love takes a back seat (pardon the pun) to your new-found talents in taking him up your ass, and you feel his load shooting into you wildly.

Knowing that he likes to all but pass out after he’s done, you sit still on him for a few minutes while his cock desensitises, then move down to clean it off with your small, delicate tongue. He smiles and runs his hand through your hair, sending shivers down your spine as you look up with absolute adoration into the eyes of the man who has so beautifully taken control of your life.

It’s all quite clear now. You remember meeting this guy on the bus about a year ago, and engaging him in conversation. He was pleasant enough to talk to, even if he wasn’t really your type. You’d had a very stressful day, and he mentioned a technique he knew that would help you relax. He said you’d have to come home with him. Suspicious, and rightfully so, you told him not to get any funny ideas! He assured you that his intentions were honourable, and that he would only help you to relax and ease any tensions you might have.

Still suspicious, you decided to go along with it and see what he did. When he got you back to his place, he told you about hypnosis, and that it would help you relax. You’d never really thought about it before then—you didn’t think it was a load of hogwash like many of your friends did, but you never really thought it was anything more than guided meditation, either.

And indeed he did guide you through your first session, taking you deeper and deeper. Then he started asking questions. You remember briefly opening your eyes and seeing a bulge in his pants, but you were far too relaxed to care what he might be getting out of this. Soon, his questions got to parts of your psyche you’d never told anyone about before—how you were really quite a submissive kind of guy, and you hated some parts of your job, because they put you in charge, and you just didn’t feel able to cope with it. You just really wished someone would take charge of your life and remove those difficult decisions you always seemed to have to make. After a little more probing, you admitted that you’d do almost anything for someone that could do that for you, even him.

You seem to remember him asking you for a lot of details about how far your gratitude extended, and it no longer seemed to matter that you were telling him your innermost secrets. For someone that told you what to do, it didn’t matter what he looked like, you’d do anything for him, as long as no one had to know about it.

Then he started talking to you about how relaxing it would be for you to do things for him; things that would please him. Nothing would be more relaxing than that! Only minutes later, your lips were wrapped lovingly around his cock, and it was the most relaxing experience you’d ever felt. And when he finally came in your mouth, and you swallowed it, it felt like all of your tensions just suddenly flew out the window. Nothing could have improved your mood as much as pleasing him did.

You know he said some other things after that, and quite a while later, you woke up feeling wonderfully refreshed and relaxed.

“I told I would only do things to relax you, didn’t I?”

“Yes, you did, and you were as good as your word. Thank you, Sir. I thought you wanted to have sex with me or something, and I was so afraid of what you were going to try. Thank you for not being that kind of guy. I mean, I know I gave you a blow job and all, but I can see now that that wasn’t really sex, that was just something to relax me. I appreciate it, Sir, I really do.”

Ever since then, you’ve been going to his place EVERY night. At first, it was just to “relax” you, but later, as you got comfortable with it, he started to train you as his slave. Deep down, it’s what you really wanted. It was only about a month after that initial encounter that you moved in with him and left your job for a much easier job as a salesman at a local computer store. It was much easier on you—you knew how to sell things, just as long as you didn’t have to make any major decisions.

Now, a year later, your training period is over. Oh, there will be other tricks and such along the way, but you know that you’ve reached that final point where he has accepted you as a slave, and you more than anything else in the world want to have him as your Master.

The next morning, you get up, making your Master coffee and breakfast, and go through your usual morning routine. You leave the house, heading for the bus stop to work. It’s not long before the bus comes, and you find yourself staring out the window in a daze until your stop. Even as you ride, you can feel your memories of last night fading. You remember only a plain and simple life, living with this really nice guy you see on the bus once in a while. He’s a great roommate, and you feel only the most incredible sense of peace at the thought of living with him for the rest of your life.