The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Busty the Vampire Slayer

It totally sucks when a vampire moves into town. You know what sucks even more? When a vampire like totally moves into town and you know it and no one else believes you.

That like totally sucks.

That sucks so totally bad.

But that’s exactly what did happen. A vampire moved into town and I like totally knew it and everyone else like totally ignored me.

His name was Mr. Morganstern. He was an old guy and he said he was from Ohio but he totally talked with this cheesy accent that they wouldn’t even use in a suck ass B movie, and I knew it was stupid, but he was like what do you mean. This is the way we talk in Ohio.

Yeah right.

So anyway, I go to the school principal and I tell him there’s a vampire in town, and do you know what he says? He says, “Now, Busty ...”

Oh my God. I like realized that I like totally forgot to tell you who I was. My name’s Busty and in case you’re wondering why, it’s ‘cause I got these super big boobs like when I was fucking 12 years old, like they just suddenly popped out one day, and like I was so fucking bigger than everyone else and one day, my friends are over and my Mom, can you believe it, my Mom did it, but she like totally calls me Busty, and it wasn’t like she’d ever called me that before, but my friends thought it was so funny, and like after that, everyone started calling me Busty even though my real name is Sarah, and now, it’s like that’s what everyone calls me now.

Okay, so where was I. Oh yeah. I go to the principal and I tell him there’s a vampire in town, and he says to me, “Now, Busty, you can’t go around calling everyone a vampire just because you don’t like him.”

And I’m like, “Don’t like him? I don’t even know him.”

And he’s like, “Well maybe you should get to know him before you make such baseless accusations.”

And it’s like he totally didn’t believe me and that like totally sucked.

So I’m like totally pissed off you know, and I’m like fine, I’ll fucking show you, so I like totally get my friends together, and I’m like, “We got to prove that Mr. Morganstern is a vampire,” and do you know what they say?

Well, if you’ve been paying attention, and I certainly hope you have because if you haven’t been paying attention, then why am I writing this down, but if you’ve been paying attention, I said no one believed me, so of course, even my friends didn’t believe me.

So then my friends try and talk me out of it. “Come on, Busty,” says Tiffany, “if he were a vampire, he wouldn’t come out except at night.”

“Well, have you seen him out during the day?” I ask.

“Well no, but that doesn’t mean he’s a vampire.”

“If he was a vampire,” Britney said, “it would mean he’d have to drink your blood. Are you telling us he’s been drinking your blood?”

“My blood? No.”

“So he’s not a vampire.”

“He doesn’t have to drink my blood,” I say. “He could drink anybody’s blood.”

“Any of you girls had someone bite your neck?” Britney asked.

“You mean other than Bobby Richardson?” asked Kate.

“I think we can rule Bobby Richardson out. He might be part wolf, but he’s no vampire.”

“Oh, then no.”

“Any of you other girls.”

Everyone else shook their heads.

“See,” Britney said. “He’s not a vampire.”

“Come on,” I said. “That’s not fair.”

“You know what else he’d have to have,” piped up Tia.

“What?”

“If he were a vampire, he’d have to sleep in a coffin.”

Now, that was an idea, I thought. Finally, someone was on my side, I thought, until I realized that what Tia was trying to say was he couldn’t sleep in a coffin so he couldn’t possibly be a vampire.

But Tiffany wasn’t about to let it go. “That’s a great idea,” she said. “What we need to do is to get someone in there to see if he sleeps in a coffin or in a bed and for this duty,” and here Tiffany looked around all of us girls, “for this duty, I nominate ... me.”

“I don’t think this is such a good idea,” I said.

“Why? Are you afraid you might be proven wrong?”

“No, I’m worried about what might happen if I’m right but why you?”

“Are you kidding? I’ve always had a thing for guys from Ohio.”

“I’m telling you, he’s not from Ohio,” I said.

“We’ll just have to see about that, and besides, who here is slutty enough to get closer than me to him?”

Well, Tiffany did have a point there. After all, she was one hell of a slut.

“So it’s settled then. I’ll seduce him and after I’ve let him have his way with me, I’ll report back to all you guys.”

“About what kind of bed he sleeps in,” I said.

Tiffany just winked at me. “Yeah, I’ll report on that, too,” she said.

What a slut, I thought. Of course, if we were going to be fair about it, I suppose we’d need to send a slut in there. The only thing was for all of her bravado, Tiffany really wasn’t as much of a slut as she thought she was.

I did wonder how Tiffany thought she was going to meet the man though. After all, he didn’t come out except at night, and while we were all Seniors in high school, it wasn’t like even when we were out at night, it wasn’t like we were going to be wherever a vampire was going to be.

Of course, knowing Tiffany as well as I did, I suppose I should have guessed at what Tiffany was going to do because what Tiffany did was she just went up to the man’s house and she knocked on the door.

Tiffany wasn’t at school the next day and when I texted her, she said she was just feeling under the weather. I asked her if she wanted me to come by after school and she told me no, that she just needed to rest. I suppose I should have known then but I didn’t.

And besides, Tiffany was back in school the next day, just like she’d said she’d be.

So it was lunch time and the bunch of us were in the cafeteria and Britney just couldn’t wait to ask the question. “So,” she asked, “does he have a bed or a coffin?”

“What do you think?”

“I think I want to know what you found out.”

“He has a bed.”

I don’t know about anyone else but I know I was totally bummed out when I heard that because I thought for sure she was going to say he had a coffin. “Are you sure?” I asked.

“Of course, I’m sure.”

“Darn.”

“It’s okay, Busty. You were wrong, but I’m sure if you wanted to, you could come check it out for yourself.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“What do you think?”

“I think someone got laid,” said Ricki.

“Maybe I did. Maybe I didn’t.”

“You slut.”

Tiffany just shrugged and I should have known right then and there that something was wrong. “If you girls don’t believe me,” she said, “you can come see for yourself.”

“Come see what?” Ricki asked.

“You can come see if he has a bed.”

“I’d like to see that.” That was Britney popping up and that totally didn’t surprise me because she was such a copycat that whatever Tiff did, you almost had to figure she’d want to do that, too, and yeah, that even meant that if Tiffany fucked some guy from Ohio, then it meant Britney would want to fuck him, too.

“Anyone else want to go,” Tiffany said and this time, she was looking right at me.

What the heck was that supposed to mean? Did she really think she was going to lead a whole bunch of us girls over there to sleep with some old guy? And from Ohio no less? That was just so like totally kinky weird ... even for Tiffany, you know.

“What? No one else want to go?”

The rest of us just all looked at each other like we were waiting to see if anyone else was going to go but I knew for a fact that I wasn’t going to go and I didn’t much care what Tiffany said. I still thought he was a vampire.

“Well then, I guess it’s just going to be me and Britney.”

I’m not even sure Britney wanted to go but she’d just kind of thought that she had to say what she did when Tiff said what she’d said. You could almost see it in her eyes. She was hoping someone would say something that would give her a reprieve but none of us did.

“So we’ll meet after school,” Tiffany said.

Britney nodded at that.

The next day at school, neither Britney nor Tiffany were there but I didn’t think nothing of it even though I knew I wasn’t the only one to wonder how it had gone to go see the vampire, but after school, I called Tiffany and she said she was sick but that she was sure she’d be okay tomorrow, but when I called Britney and she said almost exactly the very same thing, that was the first indication that I got that something was wrong.

So I went to the library.

I know. I know. I know what you’re saying. What? Busty went to the library. But she has big tits. What’s she need to go to the library for? I mean hey, just because I’ve got big tits doesn’t mean I don’t have to go to the library. I mean, it’s not like my body spent so much time growing my boobs that I didn’t grow anything else on top.

And besides, I needed to know everything there was to know about vampires.

I found out vampires don’t like garlic which is why I guess you see a whole bunch of them in Transylvania and places like that, but I guess that’s why you hardly ever see any of them in Italy.

I found out vampires don’t much care for mirrors which I guess is why you hardly see them in Hollywood because there are way too many mirrors there.

I found out that vampires really hated holy water but I had no idea what the hell holy water was or where the hell you’d even get it, but whatever it was, I probably couldn’t get it and even if I could, it would probably cost an arm and a leg and probably whoever I got it from would probably want to know why I wanted it and considering all the kidding I was taking about this, I didn’t think I wanted to answer any more questions about it.

No, it looked like if I wanted to deal with a vampire, I was going to have to focus on the old classic ways and that’s when I really set in to do my research.

Tiffany and Britney were back in school the next day just like I expected they’d be. Tiffany was looking a bit pale but I was hardly all that surprised by that.

“So did you meet him?” Tia asked Britney when the bunch of us met at lunch.

“I sure did,” Britney said.

“And?”

She looked right at me. “Busty was wrong,” she said. He’s just a nice old guy from Ohio.”

Yeah right, like she even knew anyone from Ohio. So how would she know what a guy from Ohio was like.

“He wants to meet you,” Britney said.

“He wants to meet me,” I squawked.

“He says you shouldn’t be saying the things you’re saying about him,” Britney said.

Everyone was looking at me now.

“So what about it?” Tiffany asked. “You going to see him?”

“I don’t see why I should,” I said.

“You’ve been saying he was a vampire,” Britney said.

“Yeah, that’s not really cool,” Tiffany added, “but he’s willing to let bygones be bygones but he does want to see you first.”

“So you going to go?” Britney asked.

Everyone was looking at me.

“Are you?” Tiffany asked.

I could feel the tension on me. “I guess, I could,” I said.

You could feel the tension just seem to ease out of the conversation. “Great,” Britney said. “We can take you to meet him.”

There wasn’t any reason why I couldn’t take myself but after my reading, I had a pretty good idea why they wanted to take me and besides, after what I’d read, I figured it would be good to have them along, just in case. “When do you want to go?” I asked.

“How about today after school?”

“Sure,” I said. “We can do it then.”

“Yeah,” Tiffany agreed. “We can take you to meet him.”

“All right. I’ll pick you up then and the three of us can go over together.”

What was there to say? They kind of had me boxed into a corner, but at least I was ready, I told myself. “I’ll be there.”

Everyone looked back at Tiffany. “Good. I know he really wants to meet you.”

Everyone looked back at me. “I said I’d be there,” I said.

And I was there. I’d just stopped by my locker and I’d taken my book bag out when Tiffany showed up. The book bag was heavy and wouldn’t you know it, there was never a boy around to carry it when you wanted him to, but considering the circumstances, I probably didn’t want a boy around to carry it anyway. I closed the locker and there was Tiffany just standing there. “Whoa,” I said. “You scared me.”

“In a little bit, you won’t have to worry about that anymore.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Nothing,” she said in a plain voice.

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Nothing,” she said again. “It just means nothing.”

Britney was waiting by Tiffany’s car when the two of us got there. “So you guys are both going to take me?” I asked.

“We just wanted to make sure you didn’t get lost,” Tiffany said.

“Yeah,” Britney echoed. “We wanted to make sure you didn’t get lost.”

Yeah right. Like I was going to get lost. It wasn’t that big a town and I knew where Mr. Morganstern lived. I wasn’t going to get lost but the three of us climbed into Tiffany’s car and she drove us there.

We walked up onto the porch and Tiffany reached for the knob. “Hey,” I said. “What are you doing?”

“He said we could let ourselves in,” she explained. “He said it was easier for him.”

Yeah right. He probably didn’t want to get too close to the sunlight was probably more like it, I thought.

We let ourselves in and every window in the room had a curtain on it that didn’t allow any sunlight in at all. I turned to the other two girls. “Look at that,” I said with a point towards the window. “How do explain that?”

“He likes his privacy.”

“He likes his privacy? Is that what you said? Come on. That’s total overkill.”

Tiffany just shrugged.

Britney shrugged too.

“Come on,” Tiffany said.

I repositioned my book bag to redistribute its weight. “Come on where,” I complained. “We’re already here.”

“But we have to go find Mr. Morganstern.”

“He’s probably in the bedroom,” Britney said.

“You guys seem awfully chummy with the man.”

“Come on,” Tiffany said. “Let’s go.”

I’m trying to say no, but Tiffany’s kind of pushing on me and Britney’s kind of pushing on me and I just kind of feel like I’m going along with the tide and suddenly there we are at his bedroom and I pull up short. What do you think I saw there?

“Hey,” I said. “There’s a coffin there.”

“Really,” Tiffany said.

“We hadn’t noticed,” said Britney.

“How could you not notice a coffin in a bedroom?”

And it was only then that Mr. Morganstern stepped out of the bathroom. “Good evening,” he said.

“Dude, come on. It’s not even four in the afternoon. How do you get off calling this evening?”

I totally called him on it but he didn’t seem to get it. He just shrugged. “I like to think that it’s evening somewhere,” he was said.

“You’re a vampire,” I said.

“Of course,” he said.

I was totally ready to call Tiffany and Britney on it. I was so right. That’s what I was going to tell them but when I turned to look at them, what do you think I saw.

If you said that Tiffany and Britney had taken their clothes off, then you obviously know a hell of a lot more about vampires than I did because that was exactly what I saw. Tiffany and Britney had taken their clothes off and the two of them were kind of looking at each other in this totally animalistic kind of way.

“Guys,” I said. “Guys!”

They still said nothing. They were just kind of circling each other like they were trying to get a feel for the other.

“Guys,” I said again.

“I’m afraid they can’t hear you,” the man said.

I wasn’t sure why but I couldn’t seem to take my eyes off of them. “What’d you do to them?” I asked.

The man just laughed in that Transylvanian kind of way that just sound so creepy. “I didn’t do anything to them, my dear, but you see, they’re getting ready to feed, aren’t you my dears?”

Britney didn’t say anything but Tiffany turned to look at the man. “Yes-s-s-s,” she hissed, and that was when I could see that she had fangs now.

“Your friend’s almost ready to feed on her own,” the man said. “I’ll probably feed off her one more time before I turn her loose to feed.”

I couldn’t take my eyes off of them. “You know I can’t let you do that,” I said.

“Really, I don’t see as how you have any other choice. Look at me.”

Where moments before, I couldn’t keep my eyes from watching my friends, now I couldn’t seem to keep from turning and looking at the man.

“You are under my power now,” he said.

I don’t even bother to object. I’m not sure why. I can’t possibly be under his control and yet I can’t bring myself to say that I’m not.

He seems to find that amusing. “You don’t even realize how foolish you were to come here, do you?”

I wasn’t foolish, I told myself, or at least, I didn’t think I was foolish.

“Should we see what you’ve brought here for me,” he says.

I feel my book bag sliding off my shoulders. For some reason, it just feels so heavy now, and now I have to put it down.

“Why don’t you open it,” he says.

Why not? I kneel down and I unzip the bag and he looks inside.

He’s grinning now. “Is that for me?” he asks.

I look down at the wooden stake in my bag and I can’t help but nod.

“That’s quite ambitious of you,” he said, “but really my dear, that is quite stupid of you. After all, you brought the stake but you didn’t bring anything to drive it home.”

I look in the bag and I realize he’s right. I brought the stake but I didn’t bring anything to hammer it in.

“Never mind though,” the man said. “You wouldn’t be using that on me anyways, would you?”

I shook my head. No, of course. That would be silly. I wouldn’t use that anyway.

“And now my dear, it’s time for you to take your clothes off, just like your friends.”

It was time for me to take my clothes off just like my friends.

It felt good to unbutton my jeans and it felt even better to push then down past my hips. In no time at all, my jeans were down around my knees and then they were down around my ankles.

It felt good to pull my top up and it felt good to take it up over my head. It felt good to play with my tits especially since I knew they’d soon be free of my bra.

It felt good to push my panties down because now my pussy was finally free and it felt better to take my bra off and finally set my breasts free and it felt even better to have my hands play with my breasts.

He was staring at me. More to the point actually, he was staring at my breasts. That was hardly surprising. Lots of boys stared at my breasts except this time, there was something different.

“You like this,” I said even as my hands continued to play with my breasts. “You like watching me do this?”

The man just nodded even as he watched me play with my tits.

I don’t know how I figured it out but suddenly, I knew what I had to do. “You know,” he said, “I think you underestimated me.”

It took him a second to realize that there was implied question there. “Underestimated you,” he asked belatedly.

I nodded even as my hands continued to play with my tits. “You underestimated me,” I said again.

For a moment, there were words, his words, echoing in my brain. I was stupid. That’s what he said I was. I was stupid and I knew he was right. I was stupid ... but I didn’t need to be smart for what I was going to do next.

He was a vampire which meant he was one of the undead but it didn’t mean he was dead. I reached between his legs and sure enough, what my hand found there was a nice, hard cock because as just about everyone knows, there’s nothing that a vampire likes more than to see a girl with nice, big tits.

“You underestimated me,” I said again.

He just groaned as my hand continued to stroke him there.

“Can I take it out?” I asked.

“What?”

“Can I take it out?” I asked again.

“Oh. Okay.”

I took his cock out and my hand continued to stroke him. “That’s some wood you have there,” I said even as I continued to stroke him.

“Uh huh.”

Everyone knows vampires are completely docile when they’re being stroked by busty women and this one was no different. “Would you like to put your cock inside me?” I asked.

“Um. Okay.”

I laid down on the floor in front of him and my hand fingered her pussy. “I want you to fuck me,” I told him.

He grinned just a bit as he seemed to regain just a little bit of his composure. “So you want me to fuck you, do you?”

“I sure do, but first—”

“But first?”

“I want you to titty fuck me.”

“W-w-what?”

“You heard me.”

“O-o-okay.”

I’m hardly surprised at his reaction. I mean, it’s a widely known fact that vampires are total titty mongers. You don’t believe me, look it up like I did. Vampires even have a total web site dedicated to seeing women with their tops off outside sunbathing and I guess it makes sense in a way. After all, since they’re never going to go out in the sun, it’s nothing that they’re ever going to get to see for themselves so why not have a web site just for that.

“Come on,” I said. “Get that cock out.”

What the heck did you think he was going to say to that. I mean, even vampires like teenage pussy. It’s a proven fact.

He took his cock out and I knelt down in front of him. “You’re going to like this,” I said even as I pushed my tits around his cock.

You know, there’s nothing more pathetic sounding than a vampire who’s getting his cock titty fucked. I mean, he’s trying to sound like he’s all fearsome and gruesome and at the same time, he’s getting his cock titty fucked. You just can’t do both at the same time and the same was true for Mr. Morganstern. It totally broke the effect he had over me and I was finally able to think for myself again.

It’s a known fact that big titties are like kryptonite to vampires and Mr. Morganstern was no different. He was like putty in my hands. “Would you like me to fuck your cock? I’ll bet you would.”

“Yeah,” he groaned.

“If that’s what you want, you just have to lie down on the floor.”

He couldn’t lie down fast enough.

This would have been so much easier if he’d had a bed but you take what you can get, right? I crawled up over his body and then my hand seized his cock. “I think we both know where you want this to be, don’t we?”

He couldn’t even say what he wanted but that was fine. I knew what he wanted. I brought my pussy to his cock.

He groaned again as I teased him with my pussy.

“That’s certainly some hard wood you got there,” I teased him. “Are you sure you want to stick that inside me?”

“Yes,” the vampire groaned.

I pushed my pussy down onto that cock. “Feels good, doesn’t it,” I said.

“Yes-s-s-s.”

“It feels good to have your wood in the heart of my tiny, little pussy.”

“Yes-s-s. Wait!”

“Wait? Wait for what?”

“What are you doing to me?”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

“I feel funny.”

“Oh, that,” I said even as I continued to ride his cock.

“You know what’s happening?”

I could feel him getting closer. “What kills a vampire?” I asked.

“Wh-what?”

“Come on. It’s not that hard a question and we both know you know the answer. What kills a vampire?”

“A ... a wood stake through the heart,” he moaned.

“That’s right,” I purred and you’ve got your wood deep inside the heart of me.”

“N-n-no. That’s not right.”

“What? You didn’t think the stake had to be driven through your heart,” I asked with as much innocence as I could feign.

“Th-this isn’t right.”

“It feels right to me. And now why don’t you come for me.”

The man groaned even as his cock started to cum inside me and even as he started to cum, his body turned to dust.

With the vampire gone, Tiffany and Britney were released from the hold that he had on them. That was the good thing. The bad thing was they had no memory of anything that had gone on. In fact, it seemed no one had. It seemed as if all memories of Mr. Morganstern had died with him. I might have even have doubted myself but I knew what had happened. I knew I was Busty the Vampire Slayer.