The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Button Pusher

Chapter Five: A Friend in Need...

Addiction waited for the elevator to open on the eighth floor, then stepped out into the narrow hallway. After checking the numbered wall indicators, she turned right and headed straight for Paragon’s apartment. She knew she was taking a chance here, as Paragon could’ve fooled her, and this could easily be a setup. But what was life without risks, without the jack of excitement that uncertainty and potential disaster created within her?

Plus, she trusted her instinct and her track record, and if her victim had been faking, as soft and confused as Paragon had sounded after she’d woken from her hypnotic trance and called her, then the superheroine was one mean actress.

I’ll know in a second, she thought, reaching the door, sucking in a long breath, and opening it.

It didn’t surprise her there was no one on the other side, as that hadn’t been the plan. No, if she’d really captured Paragon with her hypnotic sleight-of-hand, then right now she’d be kneeling on her bed, waiting, all naked and clean.

... and helplessly enthralled and controllable, Addiction thought.

She shivered in anticipation as she closed the door and moved off toward what she assumed was the bedroom. To have such a hot and sexy heroine under her complete command would not only be a huge turn-on, but would give her a mole inside the SGP. After that, there’d be many other criminals who’d pay big money for the information only she, Addiction, could get for them.

She didn’t plan to have Paragon stay at her estate as a live-in fucktoy, though. Neither did she want, nor need, her help with any future robberies. Where was the fun in that? What risk was there in having one of the most powerful women on the planet just smash her way into places and steal things for her? Money was one thing, certainly, but more than that, it was the fun and excitement she craved.

That, and the wickedly hot sex she got... or took.

No... she’d just leave Paragon to go about her normal life and duties, but always knowing the heroine would be at her sexual and secretive beck-and-call... like the world’s most powerful puppet.

Addiction felt a surge of pleasure and excitement as she opened what she felt certain must be the bedroom door. She was correct, too, as there was the magnificent Paragon kneeling on her bed, looking wonderful and yesss... dazed and blissed out, just as she should after four hours of orgasms and relentless hypnotic conditioning.

Stepping into the bedroom and flipping the door shut behind her, Addiction practically purred, “Hello, my helpless slave.”

Her eyes lighting up and a bigger smile crossing her face, Paragon replied, “Hello, Mistress Addiction.”

Addiction didn’t say anything again for a few moments, just standing there and drinking in the succulent picture. The superheroine was gorgeous... especially naked... all blond hair, smooth muscle and big, gravity-defying tits. The look of lust and adoration on Paragon’s face was almost enough to make a villainess cum.

I’ll take a few minutes to put Paragon back into trance again, to push her even deeper and completely lock her to my hypnotic control. After that, I’ll be able to make her do anything I want. I’ll plant my pussy on her luscious mouth and...

“Aren’t you going to say hello to me, too, Addiction!”

Almost mesmerized, herself, by Paragon’s docility and attractiveness, Addiction took a moment to jerk her eyes away and look to the doorway of the master bathroom. Another woman stood there, smiling and... aiming a small gun at her!

She checked herself before blurting out the predictable, “Who are you?", wracking her agile brain to figure that out on her own. Hot pink catsuit; yellow mask, cape, and utility belt; another blond, delicious, big-boobed superheroine... well, crud.

This was a complication she’d never expected.

“Hello, Vision. Fancy meeting you here.”

“Hello, Addiction, and yes... about the last place I ever expected to meet you was in my friend’s bedroom.”

“I thought you’d left the area, off chasing some villainess who’d gotten her hooks into you. At least that was the scuttlebutt. Just back in town visiting?”

“Not quite. I miss the constant rain here, so just needed to get back to it for a bit.”

“Ahh... you enjoy being all wet, huh? Feeling that ridiculously tight outfit all slick and sticking to you. Yup, you’re a heroine, all right.”

The Vision only smiled and stepped a bit closer, keeping her dart gun aimed at Addiction’s chest. “Very good, Addiction. I like a bit of sexual banter as much as the next woman.”

“Probably more, actually, considering how slutty you look in that get-up.”

“Touché, vile miscreant,” Vision responded, sticking out her tongue, then smiling. She actually did love such sexual banter, and this Addiction woman practically radiated sexual heat. It was easy to see how Paragon would be attracted to her, even without all the things Addiction had put her through tonight.

“But, oh sigh, now it’s time for me to say ‘you’re busted’, have you fix up my friend, and then haul your mini-skirted ass off to jail. If you haven’t already guessed, this is a dart gun, and if you try to say anything to my friend, to perhaps make her attack me, or turn her against me, I’ll shoot you right in the throat.

“So, while you might succeed in getting her to do your bidding, you’ll probably end up suffocating to death on the floor while she chases me around the apartment. I hope you don’t doubt for a moment that I’ll do it, either.”

Addiction didn’t doubt that, not really, but the exasperation at having her plans ruined was just too much and she called out, “Just what the hell are you doing here, anyway!”

“Well, you may be very smart and all, Addiction, and all dommy and pushy-like, but you obviously don’t know much about self-bondage, do you?”

That wasn’t actually true, and the villainess struggled to figure out what shed missed here. Then it came to her.

You were her emergency back-up?”

“Yes, I was,” Vision told her, enjoying the angry, defeated look in the other’s dark, attractive eyes. “When she didn’t call me back after about four hours, I called her. I didn’t get an answer, as she was in the shower, it seems, so I came over to check on her.

“Tough break, though it seems you’re not quite as smart as you thought you were, criminal.”

Addiction was rather pissed at herself for forgetting something so standard. Perhaps she hadn’t thought of it because Paragon was so powerful. Who’d have thought she’d be in enough control of her ego to realize she still needed an emergency back-up person, just in case?

“So you think you know what’s going on with your friend, here?” she finally asked.

“Of course. That’s the one thing you have to remember about hypnosis, hon. You can make your subject do certain things, sure, but that never precludes them from doing anything else you haven’t told them not to do... unless, of course, it conflicts with what you’ve told them to do.”

“Such as?” Addiction asked, frowning.

“Such as answering my questions and telling me everything that’s happened since she met you in the museum.”

“I see.”

“The only commands you gave her were to call you, clean herself up, and ring you into the building when you got here. Then, after that, she should go back and kneel on the bed, and not get off it ‘til you kissed her. So everything else was pretty much fair game for me.”

The Vision was enjoying herself, having gotten the drop on this attractive villainess so easily, and now getting a chance to lecture her, and perhaps take her down a peg or two.

Addiction, on the other hand, was not happy at all. She’d fucked things up badly, and was thinking like mad, trying to figure a finagle out of this mess. Forcing herself to smile, she played the only cards she really had.

They were, however, the cards she knew the best.

“You’re pretty sharp, Vision... I’ll certainly grant you that. So you know everything that happened, huh? How I captured her at the museum, how I tied her up and tricked her?”

“Yes, of course.”

“And she told you about my little toys, about how I gagged and blindfolded her, filled her holes so deep and tight, then talked her into a massive, mind-blowing orgasm?”

“She told me all that, yes.”

“Then about the same thing happening here, with her totally helpless on the bed, writhing and struggling but unable to resist my words or the chloroform that made her mind so soft and pliable, or the sweet, irresistible scent of my pussy? She told you all that?”

“I said ‘yes’, she did!” Vision snapped at her. She didn’t need to hear what she already knew, and was angry with herself for the thoughts she was having as she listened. The facts were one thing, but the erotic images and hot fantasies filling her head as she imagined what her fellow heroine had gone through this evening, were quite another.

“Okay, okay... sorry, Vision. But just one more question, please. After she told you all of that, did you check out my toys a little closer, and a little more personally, yourself?”

“That’s none of your business, perp. You’re caught, and that’s it and that’s that.”

Addiction nodded. “That’s true,” she said, her smile more real now, noting that The Vision seemed to be a bit caught, too... caught in the kinky sexuality of what she’d been describing, most certainly feeling aroused about the things that had aroused Paragon so completely, earlier. She loved the fact that The Vision’s tight, pink catsuit was so thin and stretchy her excited nipples were already starting to show through it.

She’s not as powerful, for sure, but she’s almost as hot as Paragon.

“But all I asked was, ‘did Vision wrap my hood around her beautiful head at all, or listened to my MP3 player for a little while’... Paragon?”

“Yes, she did, Mistress,” Paragon dutifully answered, knowing she had to answer anything Addiction asked her.

“Paragon!” Vision cried out, before realizing her friend couldn’t help herself, and that this seductive criminal was trickier than she’d given her credit for.

“Don’t blame her, sweetie,” Addiction told her. “I just wanted to see if the process had already begun.”

“Process?”

“Yes, the process... the one that’s unstoppable now. You’ve smelled my pussy, heard my voice, and seen my body, and already your mind is telling you how much you want me, Vision. Soon, all you’ll be able to think about is how good it will feel to let Paragon and me tie you up, just as I did her, and to listen to me and to breathe me in as we push you to one huge orgasm after another. The process is inevitable, and the only question left is whether we wrap the hood over your nose, too, or I just scootch under your head and smother your face directly in my hot, juicy cunt.”

“In your dreams, sweetcheeks!” Vision barked at her, with far more conviction than she felt, her head almost swimming with the images Addiction had conjured up.

“No, not my dreams. But I’ll be in yours now, Vision... won’t I? Whatever happens here, you’ll be waking up to thoughts of me, wet and excited, needing to use your own slick, dripping cunt... won’t you?”

The Vision only partially managed to suppress the shiver that threatened to slide from the middle of her spine to the softer areas below her tailbone. It was as if Addiction had been invading and reading her dreams, somehow, and then using that knowledge to speak directly to her most libidinous fantasies.

As intrigued and aroused as she was already, the Vision didn’t like where this conversation was headed, at all.

“Don’t you think you have an overly high opinion of yourself, Addiction?” she said, stalling for time to find her equilibrium again.

“Well, perhaps, but you’re the one who thinks my cheeks are sweet, and you’re the one wondering if this is even sweeter....”

As the smiling villainess said that, she hooked the hem of her black leather mini with her fingers, hiked it up over her hips, and put herself on rather graphic display to the two startled heroines.

“Let me give you a better look at what you both want so badly,” she went on, spreading her feet wider and pushing her pelvis forward a little more. “Beautiful, isn’t it? So hot and seductive, and a bit damp, as you’re both pretty hot numbers yourself. I know you’re both dying to bury your faces there, to taste and smell m....”

“Shut up, Addiction!” The Vision yelled at her, dragging her eyes back up to the villainess’ beautiful face, and the dart gun back up to point at her chest. She’d let it drop to her side when Addiction had lifted her skirt, having lost track of everything when their nemesis had exposed her wet, trimmed, and very attractive pussy to them.

Luckily, the villainess had been so caught up in displaying herself that she hadn’t seen the opportunity to drag Paragon into the fight on her side.

Instead, Addiction simply asked, “What? You don’t like it?", teasing the Vision with a coy pout. “But it’s so pretty and irresistible, with my soft and curlies pointing like an arrow toward my needy, waiting cunt. It knows that no one can lick it as good as a superheroine, because superheroines need to lick pussy so badly they can’t help....”

“I told you to shut up!” Vision yelled at her again, taking a step forward and aiming the gun at her throat now, desperately trying to ignore the insistent shudders in her loins. “Stop talking or I’ll make you stop talking... and my way’s going to hurt!”

“Okay, okay... zipping it up here, boss,” Addiction told her, trying to look as non-threatening as possible to the wide-eyed heroine. She didn’t drop her skirt though, simply making sure to keep her hips moving ever so slightly, forward and back... forward and back.

“That’s better, Addiction, as I don’t like to hurt anyone if I don’t have to,” Vision finished with a smile, happy to have gotten the upper hand again so she could just stand here and stare at the other’s glistening sex. She couldn’t lie to herself and say that it wasn’t pretty, that it wasn’t hot and seductive, that she wouldn’t love to lick and taste and smell it, and that it didn’t feel good to watch it, to let it call to her like it obviously was....

Those thoughts stopped, though, as she heard a noise. It was a wet, squishy, almost suctiony sound that she knew so very well. Taking a quick glance over to the bed, it turned out to be exactly what she’d imagined.

Paragon was there, still sitting on her heels and with her knees spread, masturbating like crazy, two fingers flashing in and out of her wet pussy, and two from the other hand flickering back and forth over her clit. She was rocking, and just starting to moan, “Ohh... Mistress’ cunt... ohhh....”

Stunned, and even more aroused now, Vision cried out, “What tha’... Dammit! Stop that, Paragon! And you... drop that skirt, you witch!” she finished, turning back to “Mistress”.

Addiction just smiled at her. “I don’t think she’ll stop unless I tell her to stop.”

“Then tell her to stop, or so help me...!”

“Okay, okay. Paragon! I know you simply can’t resist my pussy, but stop masturbating and sit there quietly for me.”

“Yes, Mistress,” the enthralled superheroine replied, doing as she was told, not wanting to stop, but having no choice now. She pulled her fingers away from her pussy, smearing them clean against her thighs before she finally stopped moving again.

The Vision watched her do that out of the corner of her eye, and then let her full concentration drift back to the smiling brunette by the bedroom door. Grimacing, and still shivering a bit at the way the entire room practically reeked of sex, she said, “And I told you to lower the skirt, Addiction.”

“Are you sure?” Addiction asked, still trying to look as innocent as possible. “Do you really want me to cover my pussy again? You know you want it more than anything in the world right now.

“Wait! I know a way you can have it, too. Why don’t you tie me up? You can gag me so I can’t direct your friend in any way, and then you can lick and eat me out to your heart’s content. You can press your face between my warm thighs so tightly you can barely breathe, and lap and suck at my....”

“Stop it!” Vision yelled at her, pushing back the sexual fog in her mind to finally see exactly what the sneaky bitch was trying to do. But even knowing Addiction’s intent, she still had to fight a wild, internal battle not to do exactly what she’d suggested... to tie Addiction up and lick her seductive sex until they both came.

“No, here’s the deal... you just put my friend back the way she was, before she met you, and I won’t have to hurt you before taking you to jail.”

Addiction stopped, pushing her skirt down and no longer smiling.

“You’re saying you’re going to hurt me if I don’t remove my hypnotic control of her?”

“Got it in one, Addiction,” Vision told her, taking a step closer. “And it’s getting to the point where I almost don’t care what you decide.”

“I see,” the villainess said, her mind going a mile-a-minute again. “If that’s the case, then, I have to say... no.”

“No?”

“No. Haul me off to jail... go ahead. I’ll call my lawyer and be out in two hours. You don’t have any proof that I did anything wrong at all, other than Paragon’s word that she saw me at the museum. And Paragon, poor thing,” she said, blowing the blonde on the bed a kiss, “will still be under my control, and of course would never do anything to hurt me in any way.

“Isn’t that right, my sweet slave?”

“Yes, Mistress Addiction,” Paragon answered, staring at her with soft, dreamy eyes.

Crud! This isn’t going well, Vision thought, still struggling to shake off the effects of her sexual attraction to Addiction. What should I do now?

Stalling for time, she said, “Well, I’ll just get Thoughtwave to fix her up, to go into her mind and put it back to normal.”

Addiction only laughed, fully aware of Thoughtwave’s mental abilities. “Go ahead. Call her up right now and see what she says about mucking around in someone else’s head and trying to fix things she didn’t put in there, herself.”

The witch was right, Vision knew. Such an attempt could screw up her friend even worse. Desperate now, she went over the possibilities in her head again and again, until finally, one of her grandmother’s constant admonitions came to her.

No matter how confusing things ever get for you, sweetie, just remember, in the end, to keep your eyes on the prize.

Well, the “prize” here was obvious… freeing Paragon’s mind… so she tossed the ball back into Addiction’s court, hoping the villainess would pick up on it herself.

“I don’t care what you say or think is going to happen, Addiction. Just know that there’s no way you’re leaving this apartment in one piece until Paragon is back to normal.”

“I see,” the villainess said, stalling for time herself. She knew she’d turned the tables some, and probably had the better hand now, but she also realized she didn’t know enough about her opponent to go all in.

“I’ll tell you what, then, Vision... how about if I put Paragon back to normal, and you just let me walk out of here, as if we’d never met?”

The Vision groaned inside, loath to allow that, but unsure of what other choice she had. Still, she didn’t want it to look as though she were completely caving in....

“I don’t know. You trust me enough to do that?”

“God, no!” Addiction replied with a snort. “But we can figure out a way to make it work. I’m sure there’s a way for all of us to get what we want without having to rely on each other’s word.”

Not really wanting to let the criminal go, but knowing there might not be any other way, the Vision said, “It still doesn’t seem like a fair deal. It’s almost like letting you get away scot free.”

“Not scot free, hon. You get your friend’s mind back, and that has to count for something.

“Besides,” Addiction continued, staring at the Vision’s obviously aroused body, and seeing a way to end this no worse off than before the night started, “I think I might have just the way to sweeten the deal for you....”

* * *

The three of them stood by the front door to Paragon’s apartment, its owner still naked and obviously aroused, the other two still dressed. The Vision stood next to Addiction, her dart gun pressed to the side of the villainess’ neck, listening intently. Addiction was talking, saying what she’d agreed to say, while smiling and looking up into Paragon’s open, slightly unfocused eyes.

The Vision was doing her best to concentrate on the villainess’ words, as it was so important they covered all the bases in order to completely free her friend from Addiction’s hypnotic control. It wasn’t easy to keep her mind on the content of the things being said, though. The woman’s voice was pitched so low, the words spoken in such a soft monotone that they were difficult to stay with, or fully process. That, and she was still conflicted about whether she’d done the right thing by agreeing to let the criminal go completely free in exchange for releasing Paragon’s mind.

It also didn’t help that she was standing so close to her.

Addiction really did seem to radiate a sexual energy, a force that eddied around the Vision’s body like a constant sexual tease. A part of her just wanted to give in to that feeling. After all, she’d been rather deeply aroused for a long time now, ever since she’d rushed to Paragon’s apartment and found her fellow superheroine naked and hypnotized.

But the stronger part of her knew they were almost done, and that she had to hang tough for just a little bit longer. If she could do that, then the Paragon she’d known for the past year would be returned to her.

Addiction, for her part, was playing the obedient captive, knowing that in a minute or so she’d be free to go her own way again, no worse off than she had been an hour ago.

Other than having lost Paragon as my slave.

It irked her to have forgotten such an obvious thing, that she hadn’t planned on Paragon having a human backup, but she could live with that. She’d simply retreat and think of new plan for ensnaring the super-strong vixen.

Smiling slightly, she decided that the buttinski Vision would be drawing no small measure of her future consideration, as well.

Paragon was just floating. The small voice in her head that had been moaning, ‘something is wrong’, the one she’d been hearing ever since she’d picked up the phone to call Addiction, was finally quiet. It seemed to have realized that it had won, so was leaving her alone to simply stand here and revel in the villainess’ voice, and in how hot and attractive she looked. Paragon was loving this, and could have stood here all day, just staring into Addiction’s beautiful eyes, and listening to her warm, soft voice.

“... and I’ll be leaving the apartment in a minute. When the door closes behind me, you are to take the Vision and make her orgasm two separate times, making her feel as good as you felt when you were listening to my mp3. When she cums for the second time, everything I’ve just told you will go into effect, and every trace of hypnotic control I have over you will be gone. Also, when the Vision cums for the second time, you’ll remember everything that happened tonight clearly, and will think about me as you did before you met me at the museum.”

The Vision grimaced a little at that part, as it still sounded so selfish to her, and yet she’d still agreed to it.

She and Addiction had wrangled like two divorce lawyers at a settlement hearing over the words the villainess would use to free Paragon. That had been vitally important though, as she needed to make sure there were no trigger words or phrases left, and that all three of them would get what they wanted.

The orgasms she would receive were the “sweetening the deal” part Addiction had mentioned. She’d balked at first, as it just sounded so wrong; but Addiction had explained that it was the perfect way to give herself time to escape, and that it would also give Paragon someone to sexually fixate on, beside herself, while she was coming back around.

All that, and because I’m just so friggin’ horny I couldn’t resist agreeing with it, Vision thought.

“However,” Addiction continued, “if you should see me or hear me again before Vision’s cum twice… like I’ve come back into the apartment, or tried to talk to you on the phone… you will immediately be freed from any control I have over you, and remember everything as I’ve just said. Do you understand all that, Paragon?”

“Yess, I understand, Addiction.”

“Good! That’s it then, and I’ll just be on my way here. But can I say one last thing to you, Vision?” she finished, turning her head to smile at the hot pink heroine.

“Go ahead, but keep it short... and no funny business.”

“I was just wondering, or thinking, really, that if you hadn’t had your friend’s lost mind to worry about, that you’d be kneeling right now, your head up under my short leather skirt, licking and eating me, and worshiping my pussy. We both know that’s what you’d like to be doing, don’t we?”

The Vision just stared at her, wanting to reach out with her free hand and smack the smug, knowing grin off Addiction’s face. However, she also longed to drop to her knees and do exactly as the witch had just said, as her charged-up libido just wouldn’t stop pushing at her mind, or exciting her body.

Instead, she did neither, forcing a smile and replying, “Well, I guess we’ll never know that, will we? One thing I do know for sure though, is that if I hadn’t had Paragon’s best interests to be concerned with, you’d be in cuffs and heading off to jail right now. So, before I change my mind, Addiction, get your ass, your pussy, and your criminal self the hell out of here, and don’t even think about coming back!”

“No problem, sweets... I’m going. You do know I’ll be seeing the two of you again, though, don’t you?”

“Count on it, sister. Now, vamoose!”

Addiction gave Vision the kissy face, and then turned to give one to Paragon, who still stood there looking dazed, but happy. As the smiling villainess spun around to open the door, the scowling heroine stepped out of the way to let her. Without another word, Addiction walked out and headed down the hallway, back the way she’d come.

And good riddance! Vision thought, slamming the door shut behind her, and throwing the deadbolt.

The next thing she knew, Paragon’s arm was around her throat in a choke hold, and practically lifting her off the floor….