The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Cable Guy

Chapter 7 — Graduation...To Controller

The new year came, and there were two empty rooms in the dorms of the Spiral I, as Doug and Antoine had both graduated the previous year (Doug had come up well short of the career record for most photos on the wall, much to his disappointment). Thomas missed his friends, but Teddy was still there, looking over the modifications with a smile of approval. “You’re going to try it with Jennie, aren’t you? Presuming she hasn’t moved on, of course.”

“If so, well, I just turn up the volume from full body cuddle to... let’s just say ti would make Doug beg to come back for grad courses.”

“And everywhere in between, knowing how thorough you are with that. An excellent fix,” Teddy said with a smile.

“I know, but I have to find out what I’m doing with Jennie first. I’m thinking the first Sunday of the season is coming up, and we’ll do the whole football thing.”

“World government showed Jennie in a powder blue sundress and matching sandals. She sat down right next to Thomas and grabbed his hand. “Welcome back, Tom,” she said, kissing him so hard his eyes crossed. “I missed you. Got anything else in my new color?”

“I missed you too. Your place tonight?” Thomas asked for a smile.

“Wouldn’t miss it for the world,” Jennie agreed.

That night Thomas asked the question that he knew would be the point of no return, the one that had him so worried that Jennie teased him about whether he was proposing. In the back of his head, he knew that that was essentially what he was doing, because her answer would change everything. He calmed himself and forced the words out of his mouth. “My place on Sunday? If you want to go steady with me, I should show you what football is.”

“Sure, that’s the one with the home runs, right?” Jennie asked.

“Something like that,” Thomas said with a smile.

“Deal. But if I don’t like it after we watch the game, we’re changing over to Martha Stewart.”

“I can live with that,” Thomas said.

Sunday came, and he tested his equipment to make sure everything was working just the way he needed it to. A little bit of gentle suggestion and a little bit of blunt suggestion made sure that everyone else was out before Jennie was scheduled to arrive. She came in with a kiss and a hug, and Thomas could barely contain his excitement as she sat down. By the end of pregame, her eyes were glazed, and her legs parted with the first kickoff. “So this is football,” he said. “It’s a tough game, a struggle for every inch. It’s a game of ambition, and love, and teamwork.”

“Tough...” she sighed, rubbing up against Thomas to get some relief.

“It takes ambition to play. I wish Antoine was still here. He’d be able to tell you all about the dedication needed,” Thomas continued.

“No... want you... you’re my ambition,” Jennie said. She kicked off her shoe and ran her foot along his leg. Her floral dress looked more and more out of place as she watched the game avidly. As Thomas explained more of the rules and strategies, she started taking more and more control of the more physical elements as she finally caved in to the stimulation and dove on him with reckless abandon. By halftime, they were both lost in the afterglow of the most exhilarating session of their relationship.

As their heads cleared, Jennie asked, “Tom, tell me this. Am I going on the wall or not?”

“Sure, if you want. Put your dress back on, and I’ll get the camera,” Thomas replied with a blush

“Who’d wear that to a football game?” she replied. Thomas smiled and brought his jersey back with the camera. He threw on a sweatsuit as he came back, and was barely into the common area before Jennie had the jersey out of his hands. She struck a pose that took his breath away, and it took him a moment to snap the picture. “If I’m gonna be on your wall, I’m gonna be the best. Now show me.”

Thomas hesitated, but he took her down to the lab, printed out the picture, and got ready to sign it when Jennie grabbed it out of his hand and studied it. “You’ve been busy enough, even when you said we were steady. I was wondering about that. Blow this up bigger. You won’t need the space.” He did, and she took a pen and signed the back before leaving with a kiss good-bye.

He had to look it over twice before realizing that his induction had an effect. Jenny Jacoby, for my man, she had written.

In class on Monday, she wore pants for the first time that anyone in Iowa City could recall. The red was a good color for her, and a sharp contrast to her crisp white blouse. Thomas couldn’t take his eyes off her. “C’mon, it’s time for class. We gotta get straight A’s if we want to get into good grad schools. School doesn’t end after four years,” she admonished him.

This state of affairs went on for a month, every game getting her more and more excited as he talked to her about coaching styles and the juggling act of a good quarterback. Her wardrobe the next Monday would reflect a more aggressive personality, at a rate that frightened Thomas a little bit. She went from khakis and a women’s jersey, to jeans and a tank top, to a Iowa jersey and a pair of jeans, her hair tied back in a ponytail.

By Week 6, she was so focused, she could finish the game before descending into fantasy and giving in to need. “Great game. Now, cover 2 or naked bootleg, quarterback?” she asked him. He lifted up her leg and removed her boots. She pulled him in, wrapping her legs around his waist and pressing her breasts into him. At the end of this romp, she asked for another picture, this time of the two of them. Their mismatched jerseys were on top, but below there was nothing but the two of them entangled in total bliss. She put it on the wall and signed it Jen Jacoby.

In class she was now wearing jeans and a sweatshirt, and always at full attention. She participated more than anyone else in any of her classes, and she insisted that Thomas take an hour of intense tutoring with her every day before their next date.

“How’s Jennie?” Ivan asked as the leaves started to fall.

“She’s Jen now,” Thomas replied with a slight quaver to his voice. “How will I know when I’m going too far?”

“Has she resisted? Has she fought with you over it?”

“She yells at me for not paying attention in class, but I don’t know if she knows what I’m going. She’s so wrapped up in her work... you should see her grades!”

“Then you’re good. Just make sure you don’t go too far. You’ll know when you do, and then it’ll be up to her to forgive you,” Ivan said. Thomas did not find this particularly helpful.

During Week 8, Jen’s hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail that lay flat against her back, and she insisted on taking him to the game at Kinnick the day before, flaunting her Hawkeye jersey. She watched both games intently, her eyes tracking receivers’ routes and defensive coverage, but as the Sunday night game ended, she pushed herself away from Thomas and grabbed the remote. He watched in horror as she turned up the subliminals to the max. The card, reoriented on the holder of the remote, did its work perfectly, and he was helpless as he went under.

When he woke up in the morning, he was on Jen’s couch, and the picture on the mirror was of him, completely naked. The conflict in Jen’s soul was obvious from the old clothes in bags, the books and magazines strewn around, and the panic in her wide, wild eyes. Thomas knew what he had done was wrong- worse, Jen now knew what he had done to her.

“Expecting me to kill you? Sell you to pay off that credit card debt?” she asked, and never had she looked so intimidating before. “I figured out what you were doing to me by Week 6, but I kept on. By then I knew how useful it could be. But you’ve gone far enough. I can feel and sense the changes now, and it’s starting to scare me. You started out with the right idea, because when I was Jennie, I had no ambition. Now? I think I’m going to transfer at the end of the semester. You turned me on to San Diego- and there’s a damn good business school there. You can join me if you want. Whatever else, we’ll always have the Chargers. But you need to understand what you did to me. You made me into Jennifer Jacoby, the hardest worker and the toughest fighter in the class. Now, can you keep up with me? And can you live with what you’ve done? Or should I find someone else who’s worthy of the person I am now?”

“I... I don’t know what to say- I mean, I—”

“I can coach the football team better than Kirk, you know. I always had the potential. You gave it a shape. Can you live with that shape? Live with me? You created me. Do you have the courage to leave Iowa behind and come with me? Look at me, Thomas. This is the woman you wanted. And for the most part, I’m a better woman than I was. But this isn’t the woman I would have been without you. Are you willing to live with the consequences?”

He quailed from the ferocity of her words and the sternness in her face and body. “If- only if you want- I did it because I love you-saw what you could be, how much potential you had- how smart you are-I saw you self-destructing, without self-confidence—”

“Well, buddy, self-confidence is not a problem anymore,” Jennifer interrupted, tossing his clothes at him.

It was like that all month, Jennifer keeping her distance as Thomas tried to come to grips with the results of what he’d done. They still went out together, but Jennifer insisted that they watch the games at a sports bar, away from his television, and there was a cold distance between them. Both of them understood what he had done, changing someone against their will. Jennifer was waiting for the conflict within her to end one way or another. She knew that it had been for her own good; everyone around her raved about the changes in her. With her improved grades and her new-found affinity for planning, there were more doors opened for her than she had ever imagined when she was just pretty little Jennie. Part of her, the girly part that she still labeled Jennie, wanted to thank Thomas in any way she could. But Jennifer knew that she had been violated, and she was rational enough to be frightened at the power Thomas had. If that machine could turn a simpering girly-girl into a hard-nosed career woman in two months, what else could it do? (And a little part of her looked at that power and wanted to understand it, to have a share in it, to try and change the world with it.)

Week 13 was the last one before her transfer, and as she got her jersey on over her sports bra and comfortable jeans, she head a knock on her door. By now, there was only one person who would bother her on game day, and she greeted Thomas with a handshake. “Jennifer, I have something for you,” he blurted out before she could say anything.

“Really? Let me see,” she said, not knowing what to expect as he handed her a small envelope. She looked inside and pulled out the sim card.

“It controls everything. You can destroy it, use it against me, use it on someone else so you finally have a man who’s worthy of you-anything you want, because it’s yours now. It’ll realign itself to your frequencies after a couple of uses. I’m staying here, just as a normal student with normal goals. Looking at what I did to you, I realized I was becoming one of the monsters I tried to destroy, like the guys from Trans-South, the ones who Iowa asked me to protect the campus from. I can’t do that if I’m one of them.

“You’d give that up for me? Well.... the basketball season’s starting soon, and we’ve got a decent shot this year... it’s not too late to reconsider, transfer next year—”

“No, you were right. If I did this to you, I need to live with you- for you, if you’d let me. I love you, Jennifer Jacoby. I loved Jennie with an IE, and Jenny with a Y, and Jen was one heck of a ride, and Jennifer made me into a man. They kicked me out of the frat, you know. I wasn’t controlling anyone anymore, so I wasn’t a controller, except for every Sunday with you. Ivan said I could let you go and destroy the machine and I’d be just another guy who knew a little too much. Or I can live with you and keep you forever, and there’s some weird thing we’d have to show up to every year. But he knew I’d never use it as a weapon. Never again. I’m yours forever if you want me. No more games.”

“No more games? Deal’s off,” Jennifer said with an evil grin. “What are we supposed to do with these three hours on Sunday, then?”

“I can think of some ideas,” Thomas suggested.

“If you’re thinking of the same ideas I’m thinking of, then finish the job. I feel the tugging towards you, but I know you wouldn’t do that to me. You don’t want property, you want a partner. But like it or not, your little gadget’s designed for that, and, well, coming back here and admitting how wrong you were earns you some bonus points. We can go a lot of places together.”

“Besides, someone’s got to pay for season tickets.’”

“And with your grades, it’s not going to be you,” Jennifer snarked back.

“So, up for a game?”

“I thought you said no more games,” Jennifer said with a smile as she pressed against him, smothering him in kisses. “Just be sure that you finish the job.”

A year later, they were in San Diego and the Chargers were on a five-game winning streak. The pregame roared out of the 72-inch flatscreen. Jennifer was already on the edge of her seat, oblivious to everything but the game, her hair cut short in a bob, a powder blue cap covering it, the matching jersey carefully chosen from the team store. Thomas watched her from the doorway, amazed at what she had become. This was more than he had ever imagined, but he understood what she meant by finishing the job. The machine was at full power. He set it up that way the night before under her watchful eye. From the scent of perfume in the air, he knew that she knew what was happening to her. Everything was ready to be finished- her dedication to sports, her unbreakable love for Thomas, her tenacity, her ambition, her strength, her self-confidence. He waited from a safe distance, smiling as he watched Jennifer out-coach both staffs from her seat on the couch. He heard her cursing more and more frantically with every incomplete pass and rush for negative yardage. He heard her call the play moments before it happened on the screen and gave the Chargers the first touchdown of the game.

It was time. Kickoff came, and she was so consumed she didn’t see his existence. Only by instinct did she put her arm around him. “Jennifer, marry me,” he commanded.

She didn’t look away from the screen when she replied, “After the season, but before the Padres get going, and it’s an Olympic year, so you better take me to China for our honeymoon.”

“Yes, dear.”

“BLOCK IN THE BACK!” she screamed at the television, but as the runner went down in a heap of bodies, she turned to Thomas, smiled, took the ring, put it on her finger, and jumped on top of him. She leaned back to take off her jersey and flaunt herself to him, and only then did she see the letter in his other hand. He offered it to her just before she could take it from him, and as he ran his hands along her breasts, she read through it.

“Well, it looks like you’ve finished the job.. now let me show you the reward for a job well done,” she said, and positioning herself so they could both keep an eye on the game, she reached for his zipper and proceeded to give him the blowjobs of his life.