The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Callgirl

As I stepped out of the shower I had two hours to make it to my session. It was across town, but right along the same subway line as my house, so there wasn’t a chance I’d be late. I just couldn’t be late for this.

In the mirror, as I dried myself, I made some stupid faces to myself. The sort of thing you do when nobody’s watching. I had fingered myself for twenty minutes in the shower, so I had a taste of my fingers. Of course, I had washed off whatever girl-juices would’ve been there, but it still turned me on. I had been incredibly horny all day, come to think of it. I guess it would be something to tell Dr. Simone when I saw her in a little while.

I kept looking at myself, posing like a model, admiring my curves. I had never liked my body, there was always something wrong, but lately I was coming to realize that I was what guys might call a ‘bombshell.’ Guys like redheads, right? I had put stupid amounts of money into keeping my ginger hair healthy, otherwise I’d just be a pasty freckled weirdo. My hips were wide, but not too wide, and my tummy flat. My breasts were large, but not too large, and my pussy nice and tight. I had never let anyone into it, and didn’t plan on changing that any time soon, but I could still have my private fantasies. I had been having a lot of those private fantasies lately.

I was 26, and when all of your friends start getting married and having kids it can get to you. I was never bothered by being single; most of the guys I had dated were real bastards, but sometimes you still felt lonely. When you tell somebody you wanna wait until marriage to do “it” you can see the wheels turning behind their eyes. Even when they try to hide it, it’s there. They say ‘oh honey, that’s okay, we can wait until you’re ready’ but you know that they decided then and there that they were going to weasel their way out of the relationship within a week or two.

While getting dressed I made sure to wear my silky black panties. I’m not sure why, they just made me feel sexy. I run, I go to the gym, I eat healthy, I can feel sexy if I want to! I threw on some leggings and a cute red skirt. My red halter top and black garter belt made me look like I was going out for a night on the town. I wasn’t sure why I dressed like this, but it was a damn nice outfit, and if I’m paying the doctor I can dress how I please, right? It’s not like I was going to show up naked, although... No, I couldn’t do THAT!

I was really looking forward to this session. I had seen Dr. Simone for the first time Wednesday two weeks ago. I wasn’t exactly sure what I was looking for, but I knew I had to deal with my insecurities and my friend Stephanie couldn’t sing her praises enough. “Rachel, you’ve gotta see this therapist of mine, Dr. Simone. She’s really, really amazing! I have never felt so good in my life.”

Well, Stephanie was right. I never realized therapy could be so effective, but two hours with Dr. Simone that Wednesday and I felt inexplicably good. I’m not even sure why, I couldn’t quite put my finger on it, but I just felt energetic and positive. I wouldn’t say I was depressed or anything, but I had always been a bit too...Cynical? Maybe that’s the best word. I saw her again the next Thursday and felt even better after that. Today’s a Friday, and if the past weeks have been any indication I’m going to have a great weekend.

The ironic part was that I didn’t really remember the sessions. We spent the first half hour just talking on the first session, and then she recommended hypnosis. I was skeptical—that seemed pretty goofy—but it ended up being really nice. I laid back and she just talked to me. She had this pretty pendant, an emerald on a silver chain, and held it there, telling me to breathe deeply and reassuring me that everything would be okay. The dimmed lights on the cieling sparkled through the emerald, which swayed and spun ever so slightly, right there. She kept talking, and her voice was like a blanket on a cold night. The world outside had stopped mattering, and I stopped hearing the words she said.

At some point in both of my previous sessions, I just stopped remembering. I can’t put my finger on exactly when; it wasn’t like being knocked out, it was like going to sleep. I had the most vague of memories; I remembered seeing her lips talking, I remember the pretty pendant dancing, but it all just felt like a wonderful dream. Eventually I would just find myself awake. I didn’t remember waking up, it wasn’t like the movies where she snapped her fingers. I had just drifted away and come back at some point. I could feel that time had passed but the space was blank, with only fragments in between; smells, her wonderful voice around me making sounds I couldn’t understand but that felt wonderful.

I was starting to get drowsy just thinking about it. I could feel myself nodding, almost hearing her wonderful voice, and for some reason I was just a little bit wet. When I realized that, I snapped out of it and looked at the clock.

“Shit! I’ve gotta get going!” I said to nobody and left my apartment.

I got to her office fifteen minutes early. It was a block off of the main road in a very quiet neighborhood. The building was old and charming, with vines creeping up one wall and slightly faded red brickwork that almost made it look like a school. Her office was on the third floor, and when I walked in I said hi to the receptionist.

“Heya, I’m here for my session, I know I’m a bit early,” I said to the receptionist. The receptionist was a blonde, maybe in her early twenties.

“Okay, I’ll let Dr. Simone know,” she said with a warm smile. Pressing a button on her phone she said, “Dr. Simone, your seven o’clock is here.”

The receptionist was a very pretty girl. She didn’t have much energy to her, but you could see warmth in her face. I hadn’t ever really thought about girls before, but I guess I did consider this one to be attractive. I’m not gay or anything, but credit where it’s due.

I sat in the waiting room thumbing through some fashion magazine.Girls with garter belts, fancy dresses, scarves, all nice stuff. I looked at their bodies and thought they were a bit too skinny. I wanted girls with pillowy breasts and sexy curves and—what? No, I don’t like girls, what am I thinking.

After ten minutes the door to her office opened and I found myself feeling anticipation. The frosted glass window in the door filled with a shape as the handle turned and I saw her. This was a woman who had it together; she had jet black here and perfect, brown skin. She had the striking features of a Bollywood actress, but with warm lips and soft eyes that just said ‘come on in.’ I guess if I was into girls, she’d be my type of girl.

“Come on in,Rachel,” she said and stood aside to give me passage. My anticipation peaked as I made my way in. She stood a few inches taller than me as I walked by. I knew she was taller, but had she always been that much taller? Of course, she’s an adult, they don’t just randomly grow.

Her office was comfortable. A deep olive green paint job colored walls adorned with a few landscape paintings of old castles and rolling countryside. Her desk was at the end by the only window, shaded with California blinds tipped to let just enough light in. Closer to me was a therapist couch—the kind you see in movies—and her armless chair. I didn’t think it looked very comfy for her—it didn’t even have arms—but I guess it gave her room to move maneuver around.

“Have a seat on the couch Rachel, I know it’s a few minutes early but I didn’t have a patient and I was looking forward to our session. Let’s say the few minutes are on the house.”

“Thank you Dr. Simone,” I said and sat down on the couch while she sat down on her chair, a few feet away from me. She was wearing a suit with a skirt cut just a little above her knees and nylons. For just a moment I found myself looking at her legs, but then I realized how creepy that would look and looked back to her face.

“How have you been feeling, Rachel? How has your week been?”

“It’s been pretty great, actually. I’ve just felt a lot more... Complete? You know? Everything’s the same—work and all that—but it just seems, nicer? I can’t really describe it well, but I feel good.”

“That’s wonderful to hear! I know you were skeptical about the hypnotherapy at first, but sometimes all it takes is a little bit of time deeper in your subconscious to make the kind of positive changes we want.”

“I guess so. I don’t really remember much of the hypnosis, but whatever you’re doing seems to be working.”

I could see a slight smile on the corner of her lips as she looked at me. It was warm, but in a way almost predatory. “I’m glad you feel that way. If there’s nothing else you want to talk about, do you want to get back to it, then? The longer we do this for the more effective it can be.”

“Yeah, sure.”

“Alright, lie back there like usual,” she said as she got up and made her way to her desk. She opened up a small wooden box and got out that beautiful pendant.

I patiently waited as she came towards me. She sat near my legs at the end of the couch, facing me, and held the pendant in front of me. I could already feel myself relaxing, like my whole body was filling with warm beach sand.

“The nice thing about these sessions is that every time we do this, it’s just a little bit easier, and you can go a little bit deeper. The deeper you go, the happier I can make you,Rachel, stare into the pendant.”

I was already staring into it. This time the window was behind it. Columns of fading sunlight danced through its cut surface. Where did she get it, I wondered? But after a few seconds that didn’t really matter.

“You can stare into it for as long as you like, Rachel. Every second of staring into it makes you feel better, doesn’t it?”

The room was fading away but her voice was so clear. Somewhere I knew that it was sitting near me, but I just experienced it everywhere around me. Inside of me. “Y-yes... Better...” came out of my mouth.

“I’m so glad you like staring into it,watching its twinkling spinning beauty, it’s so carefree. You want to feel care free.You want to be like the pendant, held between my fingers, spinning and twinkling to my words. You want to live in the little wooden box, warm and owned by me.”

The beauty of the pendant drowned out anything else. It was so immense, so wonderful, dancing in my mind. I wished I could be like it, dancing in fading sunlight. Fading sunlight.Fading.

“A pendant doesn’t think. It can’t think. It can be beautiful, it can dance and twinkle, but it can’t think. You can’t think. A pendant can’t think. It can only listen to my voice, let my words sink deep into it.”

I couldn’t hear her words. I could only dance, and twinkle. I was a pendant, pendants can’t think. They could only dance and twinkle.

“It’s such a wonderful thing to listen to my voice. My voice is right at the center of your being. In the middle of you, my dancing, twinkling pendant. My voice will fill you completely and become your world. My voice is everything. You are nothing. You are a dancing, twinkling pendant full of my voice. You are completely, entirely, wholly owned by me.”

I am owned by her... I must listen to her voice... Dancing... Twinkling...

You are owned by me. Say it, my dancing, twinkling pendant. Tell me what you are.

“I... am... owned... by... you...”

“That is very, very good. You feel so very, very good. You are warm and mindless. You have never felt better. I own every ounce of you. I control your thoughts. I am your master. You are my slave.”

I am her slave... She is my master... She controls my thoughts...

“It’s so wonderful to feel this way, I want to make sure you can feel this way whenever I tell you to. How you feel exactly, right now. If you ever hear me utter the phrase ‘emerald dreams’ you will come back here. The world will seep away and cease to exist. You will lose all thoughts and become my dancing, twinkling pendant. Whenever I say ‘emerald dreams’ you become a dancing, twinkling pendant, mindless and obedient.”

Mindless. Obedient.

“Being mindless and obedient makes you feel so warm between your legs. An aching, wanting pleasure in your sex. You feel so horny when you obey.”

I was feeling so horny because I obey.

“You will do anything for me. I am your master. You are my mindless, obedient slave. Feel the warmth and pleasure grow in your sex when you obey.”

I could feel an impossible ecstacy in my pussy. I had never felt this before.

“The more you obey the better it feels. Being owned by me, being controlled by me, is the greatest pleasure in the universe. There is nothing else. There is no one else. You exist only as my puppet. You exist only as my mindless, obedient slave.”

The mounting pleasure was impossible to endure. It was the greatest sensation possible. I was so happy to be a mindless and obedient slave. I was so happy that she controlled my thoughts and controlled my being.

“Rachel, you are going to be my slave forever. This is deep inside of you forever. You think what I tell you to think. You do what I tell you to do. You are my property.” She slid her hand into my shirt and started fondling my breasts. I didn’t think I could feel any better but every nerve on my breasts was ignited with passionate fire. She squeezed them. “You are my property and you must obey me. It feels so good to obey, to be my slave. It is the greatest pleasure in the universe.” She slid her hand into my panties and I moved my leg to give her access. Even greater ecstacy. The world didn’t exist, there was nothing, only obedience and her hands, warm and masterful, squishing my breasts and diddling my clit and filling me with the greatest pleasure in the universe.

“In a few moments you are going to have an orgasm, Rachel. Only slaves whose minds are completely, entirely, one hundred percent owned and controlled can have orgasms. You can only have an orgasm when you give up your free will entirely. My thoughts control you. My thoughts give you pleasure.” She started fingering me harder, faster, she stuck two, three, four fingers into my pussy and I erupted in pleasure, squirming and moaning as she controlled me. She squeezed my breasts harder and, as her slave, I helplessly thrusted my hips and grinded against her hands.

“Today, Rachel ceases to exist. Rachel becomes Simone’s slave. Rachel becomes Slave Rachel. You are Slave Rachel. Property of Simone.” She leaned into my body, her legs grinding on me, her face inches from mine, I could feel her breathe. Her hands were going faster and harder and I was completely devoid of any thought, any feeling, anything other than her complete and total pleasure, her complete domination. “What is your name?”

“S-SLAVE R-RACHEL,” I shouted out. My name was slave Rachel. I could feel myself at the peak of orgasm and my mind completely slipped away.

“Cum now Slave Rachel,” she said and fire engulfed my body. Complete and total obedience and pleasure and holy fucking shit this is amazing. I am Slave Rachel and I am property of Simone and every nerve in my body is being obliterated by waves of orgasm that I got to feel because I obey Simone and I am owned by her and I am her property and I’m completely under her control and... And...

“Drop Deeper, Slave Rachel. Into complete oblivion. Into complete nothingness as the world fades around you. Drop completely into darkness.”

The world went away. I was a slave in blackness. Time did not exist. Thoughts did not exist. There was nothing.

“Wake up, Slave Rachel,” my owner’s voice said.

My eyes opened. I was kneeling, completely naked. My owner had put a collar around my neck. I did not know where I was. My eyes were open but all I saw was a screen in front of my face with a pink spiral. A spiral moving into the center.

“Stare into the spiral Slave Rachel. Stare into the very center. The lines start thick on the outside and slowly get thinner and thinner. In the middle they disappear completely. That is you. You cannot think. You can only obey. I am going to play some nice music for you. Every second of it is truth and perfection. You will listen and obey.”

My owner put some headphones on me. A dull, deep pulse immediately filled my ears and went straight into my mind. Higher pulses, random at first, and then melting into a rhythm consumed me. There were words there, too. Deep in the background so that they were almost inaudible, but they were there. I could only hear some of them. A fraction of them.

Suck... Slave... Whore... Property... Pretty... Melting... Fuck slave... Property... Whore... I’m a cock sucker. I am a slave that works as a whore. I am mindless property... to be pretty. My mind is always melting. I am a fuck slave. I am mindless property.

For hours and hours I stared at the pink spiral and the pulses and words filled my mind. Over and over again it told me what I am. I am property. I am a fuck slave. I am a cocksucker. It completely took over my mind. I could hear it in the background of my brain. I could feel it in the depths of my soul.

Then the headphones came off. I kept staring into the spiral, my kneeling body swaying slightly, still hearing it in my head. I’m a cocksucker. I was a cocksucker, that was the truth. Juices were leaking out of my pussy, staining the carpet below, my entire body was limp, just barely staying kneeled.

My owned grasped me from behind and started fondling my breasts. Lightning bolts of pleasure shot around my body, although at the same time I barely felt it. My mind is always melting. I am a fuck slave. Burned into my mind these universal truths repeated always and all at once.

“Let’s get you onto level two,Slave Rachel,” she said as she licked the back of my neck and went away.

A moment later the headphones were back on. The rhythm was back, faster and deeper. The words were back, too, and they were different. It only took a few seconds for them to wrap around my mind.

“I am a callgirl. People come to my apartment to fuck me. I must be good at my job. I must provide good customer service. I love my job, and I love doing it well. I will do anything to satisfy a customer. I am a mindless fuck puppet.”

Hours passed and these words etched themselves inside of my mind. My owner had changed my music a few times but I barely noticed. My life is so simple. Customers come to my house and fuck me and I take their money and give it to my owner. It’s the best job in the world, and I’m very good at it, because my heart is in it. I do what I love for work, and that’s the ultimate truth to happiness.

I sat there and the warm embrace of my master came around me again...

“Such a good girl, Slave Rachel, let’s start your training.”