The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE CAMERA DOESN’T LIE

“This will only take a minute.”

Carla sighed. That was what the woman had said ten minutes ago but she stayed where she was. All her girlfriends, they just swore by this dating service. She wanted to find out what all the fuss was about.

“All right,” the woman behind the camera finally said. “Here we go. Can you state your name for the camera?”

“Carla,” Carla said. “It’s Carla Walters.”

The woman fiddled with the controls on the box in front of her. “I need you to say that again,” she said.

“Carla,” Carla said. “My name’s Carla Walters.”

Again, the woman behind the camera fiddled with the box in front of her. “I’m sorry,” she said, “but can I get you to do it one more time. Try not to sound so irritated.”

Carla sighed. There was a damned good reason why she was sounding irritated. This woman was imcompetent but then she sighed again. She could try. “Hi,” she said. “My name’s Carla Walters.”

“That’s better,” the woman said even as she fiddled with the box again, “but let’s try it again. Can you make your voice sound more sexy?”

More sexy, Carla thought. What the hell was that all about? She was trying to find a guy, not audition for playmate of the year.

“Come on,” said the woman behind the camera. “Say it again. Just try and make it a little more sexy.”

Carla sighed, but what the hell. If this was what guys wanted, then hell, she could do it. She let her voice get more breathy. “Hi, guys,” she said. “My name’s Carla.”

“That’s better,” the woman behind the camera said. “Can you do it again?”

That was better, Carla thought. Sure, she could do it again, and then again, Carla did as she was asked. “Hi, guys,” she purred. “I’m Carla and I can’t wait to spend time with you.”

“That’s much better,” said the woman even as she again played with the controls in front of her, “but you know what would make it even better? What if you were to open say, just the top button of your blouse.”

“What,” Carla asked.

Again, the woman was playing with the box. “Trust me,” she said.

Carla sighed but heck, the woman had been right about the greeting. Maybe she should just do like she said. Carla opened the top button on her blouse.

“That’s better,” said the woman behind the camera even as she fiddled with the box in front of her, “but I have an idea. Why don’t you undo another button.”

“What?”

The woman fiddled with the box in front of her. “Oh, you know how men are,” she said soothingly. “They like to see a girl’s breasts.”

Carla just stared at the other woman. She hated it when people called her a girl. She was a woman, not a girl, but then her hands started to move. Girl or not, she reasoned, the other woman was right, she reasoned. Men did like to see breasts and what was the big deal anyways. It wasn’t like she was actually going to take her clothes off.

“Oh yeah,” the other woman said. “That’s so much better. In fact, it would be even better if you could show just a little bit more. I mean, a girl like you, if she’s got breasts like yours, she absolutely wants to show them off.”

Carla’s brow creased. There was that word again. Girl, but that was what she was, wasn’t she? Wasn’t it okay if someone called her girl?

She looked down at her breasts. For some reason, she seemed to think that showing more seemed improper. Why should she show more of them, she wondered. Shouldn’t a guy like her for who she was.

“Go ahead,” said the other woman. “It’s okay. You can show more.”

Carla looked up and then she looked back down again and then her hands were moving. She unbuttoned first one button and then another and then another until her blouse was hanging open.

“There now,” said the woman behind the camera even as she fiddled with the controls on the box in front of her, “isn’t that better?”

Carla looked up and she nodded dumbly. That did feel better.

“In fact, why don’t you just slip your blouse off. Wouldn’t that feel so much better?”

Carla stared blankly at the other woman but then her blouse slipped off her shoulders and fell to the floor.

“That’s a good girl,” the woman said. “You should really show off your tits,” she said. “Boys like it when you show off your tits.”

Carla nodded and then she giggled. That did sound right. Boys were like that. She was only here to get a date, but boys could be so superficial.

The woman behind the camera fiddled with the controls again. “Okay, should we get started again from the top?”

“What should I say?”

“Just start from the top. Tell us who you are.”

Carla giggled again. That was weird. She hardly ever giggled, but this was just so stupid, but if this was what it took to get a date. She looked into the camera and she kind of thrust her chest out and she gave it a little shake. “Hi, guys,” she said playfully. “This is Carla and I can’t wait to meet you.”

“Oh, that’s good,” the woman behind the camera said, “but you know what would make it even better?”

“What?”

“If you were to take off your bra.”

Carla’s hands covered her tits. “My bra? Why would taking that off be better?”

The woman again fiddled with the box in front of her. “Well, you were the one who wanted to shake her tits at the camera, but if you really want to do that, wouldn’t it be better if they were hanging loose?”

Carla giggled again. She supposed that was right. Maybe it was. She wasn’t even sure why she had shaken her tits but maybe she should take her bra off. After all, she was just trying to find a guy and if guys liked breasts, then maybe she should take her bra off.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, Carla was thinking that this was wrong but she just couldn’t remember why. Take off her bra? Why not?

Carla pulled her hands back and then she was opening the catch at the front of her bra. The woman behind the camera did something with the box she kept fiddling with the catch and suddenly as her bra fell open, Carla felt more at ease. This did seem right. She liked taking off her bra. She liked showing off her tits. She looked at the camera. “How’s this,” she asked.

“Oh that looks fine,” the woman behind the camera said. “Can you give those a little shake for me?”

Sure, Carla thought. She could do that and then she did.

“Now, should we start from the top.”

“Okay.” Carla sat there on the stool, naked from the waist up and looking as if this were the most natural things in the world for her. “Hi, guys,” she said, “it’s Carla and if you’re looking for a good time, then I’m looking for you.”

“Better,” said the woman behind the camera. “Much better, only—”

“Only what?”

“Only when I’m shooting you, I’m picking up your skirt. I was wondering, you know, I was wondering if you could take it off.”

This was going too far, Carla thought, but then the woman behind the camera was doing something again and suddenly, Carla relented. Maybe she was just being a little too oversensitive, she told herself. After all, the purpose for coming here was to get a guy and if this was what it took, then maybe she should just go with the flow. Carla opened her skirt and she slid it down.

Once again, she was perched on her stool. “Hi, guys,” she started out. “It’s Carla and if you want a good time, I want you to call me.”

“Um, I can still see your panties,” the camera operator said. “I guess you’re going to have to take them off.”

“Oh, okay,” Carla responded. To her, the request seemed completely obvious. Of course, she was going to have to take off her panties.

Carla took off her panties and then once again, climbed back up on top of her school. “Should I do it again,” the girl asked.

“Go ahead,” the camera operator said.

“Hi,” Carla said with a giggle. “I’m Carla. If you want to see me naked, give me a call.”

“That was just about perfect,” the camera operator said and Carla preened. She liked it when she did things right. “I just need you to do one more thing for me.”

“What?”

The camera operator pointed at a light on the front of the camera. “I want you to look at this,” she said.

Carla looked. If she’d realized what was happening, she would have looked away but before she could have figured out what the light was doing, it was already too late. Years of education and learning rapidly faded away as the light did its work, and where her education had once been, what replaced it was a desire for sex. She was naked and she was horny and she was dumb as a brick and all she could think about was having sex, lots and lots of sex as often as she could and with as many partners as she could. She wanted to get fucked and that’s all there was to it.

A door opened and a man entered. The man wasn’t someone that the old Carla would have found attractive, but to the new Carla, he had the only thing that mattered. He had a dick and she was hot and horny and in moments, she was letting the man plow his cock deep inside her cunt.

The camera operator packed up her things and left Carla and the man to their own devices. She took the camera and the box she’d been working into a back room where her coworker was sitting. “So, how’d it go,” asked the coworker.

“A few problems at first,” replied the camera operator. She pushed the box across to her partner. “You can take a look at the scans if you want, but once I got her going, it was pretty easy to get her mind to go the way we wanted her to go.”

“So you’re saying she’s a little brainless slut.”

“That’s exactly what I’m saying. I’ve already got her scheduled for a follow-up where I’ll lock it in but after that, sure, we can start charging guys for her and renting her out. I’ve got a feeling about this girl. She’s going to make us lot’s of money, just like her friends.”

“Excellent,” the partner said. “That’s just what I like to hear. Another little fuck slut all ready to be rented out. It doesn’t get any better than that.”