The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DISCLAIMER:

The attached story (“Candace’s Education”), or fragment thereof, is entirely fictional. The characters, places and events depicted in this story are not intended to represent or resemble any real persons, places, or events. Any such resemblance is purely coincidental.

This story is a work of fantasy. The depiction of any act in this story, including, but not limited to, non-consensual sexual activity, use of drugs and other mind-altering substances on an unknowing human being, and degradation, humiliation or enslavement of a human being should not be construed to imply that the author condones the performance of said act, either on the author’s part or on the part of anyone else.

Furthermore, it is the author’s opinion that the methods and techniques that the narrator of this story is depicted to be using would not, in reality, be effective in achieving the goals toward which he is depicted to be using them.

IF YOU ARE UNDER EIGHTEEN YEARS OF AGE, OR ANY OF THE ACTIONS LISTED IN THE SECOND PARAGRAPH, ABOVE, OFFEND YOU, DO NOT READ THIS STORY.

END OF DISCLAIMER

This story deals with a man who illicitly comes into possession of a drug that puts its subjects into a deeply suggestible state. He decides to use the drug on his girlfriend, an exceedingly independent woman, and... well, you’ll have to read the story. This story contains consensual sex, non-consensual sex, the use of drugs to alter a human personality, degradation, humiliation, and enslavement. However, not every one of the above-listed nasty things appears in each chapter.

Comments and constructive criticism are welcomed, and should either be posted to alt.sex.stories.d, or mailed to the author at [deleted email address]. Flames will be ignored.

One alert reader pointed out that hypnotists can, and often do, implant a post-hypnotic suggestion that the subject will re-enter a hypnotic state when the hypnotist says a certain word or phrase. So Rick should just be able to do this, and then he’d be able to put Candace (or Briggs) in a hypnotic state quickly and safely, without screwing with the drug every time. Why can’t he do that?

My official answer as the author is as follows: Damn, I should have thought of that.

If you’re one of those people for whom everything absolutely has to perfectly consistent (like the type of person who always has to point out all the scientific errors on Star Trek), here’s an explanation: Rick is too stupid to think of doing that.

In the third chapter, Rick continues to train the unwitting Candace, molding her into the type of woman he wants her to be. However, he begins to experience doubts about what he is doing, and the entry of another woman into the picture further complicates things. This chapter brings things to a climax, and leaves the (anti—)hero with a difficult decision to make. Plenty of sex, including intercourse and oral sex, both consensual and nonconsensual. Without further ado...

Candace’s Education

Three

Candace slept almost until noon the next morning, yet still felt groggy and half-asleep when she woke up. She had slept poorly, her mind wracked by confusion over Rick’s behavior. A night of lying awake thinking about it had failed to bring any insights as to why he had passed up the chance to go to bed with her.

She was scared. Scared at the strength of her own desire for him. Scared at what she would become if he satisfied her desire. Scared of the possibility that he wouldn’t and she would be left wanting. Never before had a man aroused such feelings in her. She stumbled in the shower and stood there, the water running over her body, thinking. She stood there for nearly two hours before emerging, feeling fresher, with a clear sense of resolve.

She was going to end it. She was going to pick up the phone, call him, and end it. He would ask to see her, to talk about it in person, and she would refuse. She had to do it over the phone, out of reach of his influence, out of reach of that... that power he had, to make her lose control. She would end it. And then she would throw out all those clothes she had bought since they’d started dating, the ones that displayed her body like a museum exhibit, the ones that stripped her of her dignity. And she would put it all behind her, and go back to being the old, independent Candace, who needed nothing and wanted nothing from men.

Nothing. She was going to do it. She finished drying her hair and sat on the bed, calming herself. Her hand reached for the phone.

It rang. Candace jumped at the sound, jerking away from the phone. It rang again, and she slowly reached out to it. She picked it up on the third ring and put it to her ear. “Hello?”

“Candace?” The voice was Rick’s.

Oh, God! she thought. No, no, no! She was supposed to call him. Her courage, her dedication of moments before evaporated at the sound of his voice. She began to tremble.

“Candace? Are you there?”

“Oh! Y-yes.”

“Are you all right, honey?”

“Yes, yes, I’m fine.” A soft heat entered her groin.

“Okay... So how about dinner tonight?”

No. No. I don’t want to go out with you, Rick. I don’t want to see you again. Stay away from me. “Uh... okay.”

“Great. See you at eight?”

She fought the rising fire. Don’t let him do this to you, she screamed at herself. “Okay.”

“Great. I love you.”

“I... I love you, too. Bye.” She hung up the phone, shaking as she fought her own body. He had done this to her without her even seeing him! A wave of passion washed over her as she fell back on the bed. Her hands shot to her clitoris and went furiously to work, her worries forgotten in the heat of the moment.

She came furiously, her back arching as she writhed on the bed, screaming Rick’s name. She needed him so badly, needed to feel him inside her, filling her. She didn’t care what she had to wear, what she had to turn herself into, just as long as she could get him inside her.

After her breathing returned to normal, she got up and got dressed. She had some shopping to do.

Rick hung up the phone, grinning happily. Candace was hooked, and well on her way to becoming the whore he wanted her to be.

He was especially happy that morning, having gotten his money’s worth out of Bambi. He’d fucked her four more times that night. Each time, he’d had her warm him up with a blowjob. She always did whatever he asked. He’d pounded into her violently, using her like a rag doll. He could tell she wasn’t enjoying it, but she obeyed out of fear. Although he enjoyed the fact that she was afraid, doing this against her will, he knew the sex would’ve been better if she’d been enjoying it. But that was what Candace was for, wasn’t it?

Rick picked the phone up again, dialing Damon Briggs. He was going to be starting work the next day, and wanted to be sure things were all set up for his return.

The phone picked up. “Damon Briggs.”

“Damon, this is Rick Logan. I wanted to make sure everything’s set for me to start tomorrow.”

“Rick! Good to hear from you. Gadsen left yesterday. Your office is open and everything’s ready for you. Personnel has scheduled several of the applicants for secretarial positions to come by your office to be interviewed tomorrow. You can pick your new secretary from them.”

Rick had forgotten about the fact that he was going to have his own secretary. It had seemed like a good idea at the time, but now he was wondering if it wasn’t a liability. He was going to have to spend a morning interviewing applicants. And then he was going to have to spend several months dealing with a new, inexperienced secretary, at a time when he was learning the ropes himself. What he needed was someone experienced, someone who had been around long enough to learn the office politics, help him through tight spots. Someone like...

Rick thought furiously. What exactly had he told Briggs? Could Briggs be manipulated over the phone? Well, it was worth a try. “We need to have a talk, Damon,” Rick enunciated clearly.

The line went dead. Briggs would be getting up to get himself some coffee. Rick spent the next thirty minutes pacing nervously, wondering if this was going to work. When he’d conditioned Briggs, he had been assuming that he would always be able to come in and speak to Briggs face-to-face. He wasn’t sure whether Briggs would answer the phone in a suggestible state. Well, if he failed, the worst that could happen is that he would have to wait until tomorrow to straighten this out.

When Rick dialed again half an hour later, Briggs picked up immediately. “Hello?”

“It’s Rick.”

“Hello, Rick, I’ve been expecting you to call.”

Rick sighed in relief. “Now, about my new secretary. Don’t you think it’s dangerous for me to have a new, inexperienced secretary during my first few months in a new job?”

“Well, yes, now that you mention it...”

“What I need is an experienced secretary, someone who’s been in the department for awhile.”

“Hmmm. Yes, you need someone who’s got some experience...”

“Like Jennifer.”

“Hmmm... Well, yes, but she’s my secretary.”

“But we already have applicants for secretarial jobs coming up to the department tomorrow, anyway. You could transfer Jennifer to me, and then interview the applicants yourself, and choose a replacement from them.”

“Yes... Yes, that sounds like a good idea. I’ve decided to make Jennifer your secretary.”

“That’s great news, Mr. Briggs!” Rick said, acting as though Briggs had come up with the idea himself. “I’ll look forward to working with her.”

Rick whistled happily to himself as he walked up the stairs to Candace’s apartment. He was pleased with himself for securing Jennifer as a secretary. It would be good to have a knowledgeable friend assisting him in his new job.

He knocked on the door, anticipating a pleasurable evening looking at Candace’s body, arousing her. And then at the end, he would... leave her hanging. The door opened, and Rick choked on his breath in spite of himself. God, she was hot.

Candace seemed to have taken a quantum leap in her choice of clothing. She wore a black strech dress that hugged every curve of her body, stopping several inches above the knee and leaving her arms bare. Her legs were wrapped in black stockings and balanced on a pair of four-inch black spiked heels. Her hair was standing out at much more than its normal volume; clearly she had teased it out with some mousse. Faint traces of eyeshadow and mascara graced her face, and her lips shone with a shiny, bright red lip gloss. Not bad, Rick thought. He hadn’t expected her to go this far quite yet. “You look incredible.”

She blushed, and Rick thought he saw a triumphant grin flash across her face. “Thank you.”

Rick smiled inwardly. No doubt the bitch thought she was going to get fucked tonight. Well, fine with him. Let her think that.

Candace could barely contain her excitement as she led Rick up the stairs to her apartment. This was it! She was sure of it. All through dinner Rick’s eyes had been riveted to her body. It had been so exciting, so arousing. Finally, he was going to be inside her, filling her pussy.

She giggled at that. She’d never considered using the word “pussy” before, thinking of it as a word used by men to objectify women. Well, she thought, what was the matter with being an object once in awhile if that was what it took to get your pussy filled? She tittered again at the thought of the word.

“You sure seem giggly tonight,” Rick commented.

“Oh, that’s just the effect you have on me,” she replied, opening the door to the apartment. She showed him inside. Rick insisted that she relax while he went into the kitchen to make drinks. How chivalrous of him!

She seated herself on the couch, quickly pulling out her makeup mirror and touching up her face. She knew that her chances of getting fucked depended heavily on her appearance. She had to look as sexy as possible.

Rick returned with drinks just as she slipped the makeup back into her purse. They sat and drank for awhile. They talked. After awhile, Candace got bored. Her enthusiasm for the conversation waned. She wanted Rick to fuck her. But he just kept talking and talking and talking...

Rick watched as Candace’s face took on the usual dazed look that meant she was under the drug. Once he was sure, he launched right into the questioning.

“How are you feeling?”

“Frustrated.”

“Horny?”

“Yes. I want you to make love to me so bad...”

“But I still won’t do it, and that’s what’s frustrating?”

“Well... that’s part of it.”

“And what else?”

“Well... I feel like... like a hypocrite.”

Rick paused to chew over her words. This could be useful, but he had to be careful. “Because you’re an assistant editor at Woman’s Work?”

“Yeah...”

“Because you’ve talked and written about how important it is for women to be independent?”

“Yeah...”

“And now you find yourself wanting me sexually?”

She trembled. “Yeah...”

“Needing me to make love to you?”

“Oh, yesss... I need you so baaaad...” Her eyes closed and her hand crept toward her crotch.

Rick squirmed around as his erection fought through his pants. No! He couldn’t give in!

“So... So you feel like you’re betraying everything you stand for?” Rick blurted.

“Yeah, I feel... like a hypocrite.” Her excitement seemed to abate somewhat at being reminded of this, and the hand that had been moving toward her pussy fell off to one side. Rick was able to calm himself down, and sighed in relief.

“It’s not just everything you’ve ever said, is it? You’re betraying everything you’ve ever thought.”

“Yeah...”

Rick made a show of sighing in sympathy. “Poor Candace. Boy, this wouldn’t happen to a lot of women.”

“Wha...?”

“Well, I just mean that some women don’t think about these things. Some women just don’t think much at all, do they?”

“Well, no...”

“And those stupid bimbos sure do get a lot of sex, don’t they?”

“Yeah... they get a lot...”

This was working just fine. “Wouldn’t it be easier if you were stupider? Then you wouldn’t have to worry about whether you were betraying anything.”

“Yeah... Easier...”

“Well, from now on, I think you’re going to find that it hurts when you try to think about things like that. When you try to think about how women should behave, what their role in society should be, and things like that, you’re going to get a headache.”

“Okay...”

“It’s going to hurt to think about things like that.”

“Okay...”

“It’ll be a whole lot easier not to think.”

“Okay...”

Rick led her through the usual suggestions—buy some more revealing clothes, get some higher heels, wear a little more makeup. Candace agreed quietly with each of them. Then he led her through the forget-this-conversation routine and waited for the drug to wear off. When she was fully in control of herself again, he made his excuses and left. She didn’t protest, but he could easily sense her disappointment.

Rick was in a dark mood as he parked his car in the executive lot the next morning. Despite the fact that he was starting a new job at about three times his previous salary, he was feeling tense and frustrated. It had taken a lot of nerve to walk out on Candace the night before. She had looked unbelievably fuckable in the clothes she’d been wearing. He could picture her now, lying on her back, the dress bunched up around her waist and pulled down from the neck to expose her tits, the black spikes of her heels pointing at the ceiling as she spread her legs to take his cock...

But not yet. He could push her further, with a little more work. But it was so unnerving to have a hot woman like Candace practically begging for him. Rick used the elevator ride up to the marketing floor to compose himself, forcing his face into a smile. He should be enjoying the day, after all.

The door opened, and Rick strolled through the marketing department to the spacious corner office of the Assistant Director of Marketing. As he approached, he caught sight of the secretary’s desk outside the office door, and a young, shapely woman bent over it, scribbling something on a piece of paper. Rick paused, curious.

The long skirt she was wearing hid her legs from view, but the smooth curve of her behind was clearly visible as she bent over the desk. The no-nonsense business blouse obscured, but could not completely conceal, the fullness of her breasts. Her lightly curled black hair hung in front of her shoulder in lustrous tresses, bouncing ever so slightly as her hand moved across the page in front of her and hiding her face from Rick’s view. Rick watched in fascination as she finished writing and stood up, tossing her hair back over her shoulder and giving him a good look at her face. It was Jennifer!

Rick’s jaw dropped. He closed his mouth after a few seconds, belatedly remembering his earlier hypnotic suggestion to her. He’d counted on her losing weight, but he hadn’t expected her to come out looking like this. The face was more or less the same, although the weight loss had had some effect—her cheeks were noticeably less puffy, and the face as a whole was more streamlined. Sexier. Rick had earlier assumed Jennifer to be about thirty or so, but now she looked younger—twenty-five, tops. Rick forced the amazement out of his expression and called to her as he continued walking toward the desk.

“Rick!” she exclaimed, rushing toward him and giving him a friendly, but enthusiastic, hug. Rick returned the affection. Her body, previously almost mushy with excess fat, now had a firm, but soft feel to it. Rick felt like he could go on holding her all day.

Jennifer broke the embrace and stepped back. “Oh, I’m so excited we’ll be working together. You should’ve seen Briggs when he came out to tell me the news...” Rick lost track of what she was saying as he examined her face. He couldn’t get over how beautiful she was. How could this gorgeous creature have been hiding in the overweight secretary he’d known a month earlier? Or had she been this attractive all along, and he’d just never noticed?

“... and so even though this is technically a demotion, since you’re under Briggs, I’d still rather be here, working for you, than back where I was, having to put up with the old pit bull every day.”

Rick jerked himself back to reality. “Well, I’m glad to have you, Jen. This is going to be a lot of fun.”

They spent the first week getting settled in the new office. Rick met with most of the senior members of the department, in an effort to get a feel for what had been going on there under Gadsen, the former assistant director. He gathered input on what projects should be continued, and which ones were best dropped.

Jennifer, however, was his most useful source of information. In her previous capacity as Briggs’ secretary, she’d been privy to a lot of department secrets, all of which she shared with Rick. She was also quite intelligent. By the end of the week, Rick found himself often calling on her for advice or suggestions.

Candace banged her fist on the desktop in frustration. It just wasn’t coming! For the fifteenth time in as many minutes she read the meager two lines of text on the monitor. It was supposed to be her opinion piece on the effect of recent Supreme Court decsisions on the women’s movement. She’d had over a week to do it, and all she’d managed was two pathetic lines.

Her head was pounding. She’d taken a couple of painkillers less than an hour ago, but they seemed to have had no effect on the headache. She focused her eyes on the monitor again and tried to think. Last week, when Carol, the editor-in-chief, had given her the assignment, she had had so many good ideas about what to write. For the last week, however, she’d been unable to remember a single damn one of them.

“Candace?”

She looked up to see Lisa standing in the doorway to her office. Lisa was a summer intern, going into her third year of college in the fall. Candace found her obnoxious as all hell. “Yes, Lisa?” she sighed, leaning back.

Lisa had some questions about an article she was working on. Stupid questions, in Candace’s opinion. Questions that any college junior shouldn’t have had to ask. Candace answered them all, struggling not to let her irritation show. The only reason Lisa was an intern at Woman’s Work was that she had grown up next door to Carol, and Carol positively adored Lisa. Candace was quite sure that Carol’s opinion would change if she actually had to work with Lisa directly. But she didn’t. Candace was stuck with that unfortunate task.

Lisa finished her string of questions and picked up her stuff to leave. At last, Candace thought. Just as she was leaving, Lisa turned to speak to her. “Candace, I’ve known Carol all my life, and I thought I should tell you that if you’re going to dress like that, maybe you should try not to let her see you.”

Candace fumed. “How I choose to dress is none of your business, Lisa,” she said icily.

“Sorry,” Lisa replied unconvincingly. “Just trying to help you out.” She was gone before Candace could reply.

Candace closed her eyes and counted to ten, thinking of ways to kill Lisa. The damndest thing was that Lisa would almost certainly get a job at the magazine once she graduated. All because Carol liked her.

Candace adjusted her skirt, pulling it as far down her legs as it would go. She’d only started wearing a skirt to the office in the last week or so. She knew what her colleagues were likely to think, but dammit, the leers she got from men on te way to and from work made her so hot!

Lisa had been intentionally baiting her. The girl didn’t understand how pleasant it could be for a woman to have men looking at her body. And Candace knew that if she wanted to, Lisa could have plenty of men staring at her. The girl just needed a good roll in the hay.

Which is exactly what I need, Candace thought to herself.

Rick arrived at work on Monday of the second week of his new job expecting to be greeted by a smiling Jennifer, informing him of the appointments he had that morning. It was always a pleasure to be greeted by a bright, cheerful face in the morning. Thus, he was quite surprised to find the chair behind Jennifer’s desk empty.

Fifteen minutes later, surprise yielded to panic when it became apparent that Jennifer’s absence was not the result of an early-morning trip to the restroom. Rick grabbed the appointment calender from her besk and began flipping through it, trying to discover what he was supposed to be doing this morning. Regional sales meeting at nine... and he was supposed to be presenting the forecast for the next quarter. Rick glanced at his watch. Forty-five minutes to prepare the presentation. Viewgraphs—where the hell did she keep the viewgraphs?

Two hours later, Rick flopped onto the couch in his office, exhausted. With a lot of running around, he’d managed to find four of the six viewgraphs for the presentation, as well as the speaking notes Jennifer had typed up for him. The presentation had gone less than perfectly—Briggs had seemed disappointed in his performance—but it hadn’t feel like a career-killer, either. He might have to do a little work on Briggs with the drug to fix the damage, though.

But where the hell was Jennifer? It wasn’t like her to do this. Even if she’d had trouble starting her car, or had gotten seriously sick over the weekend, she would have at least called, rather than leaving him in the lurch like this. Rick knew that he should be angry about her unexplained absence, but he wasn’t. Rather, he was consumed by a gnawing worry. What could have happened to Jennifer?

Ten minutes later, the office doors flew open and Jennifer burst in, her face red and moist. “Oh, God, Rick, I’m sorry I’m late. I swear this won’t happen again. I’m so sorry...” She looked down at him, on the verge of tears. Rick stood quickly and put his hands on her shoulders as Jennifer continued to stammer apologies. “I should have at least called, told you I’d be late. I...”

Rick shushed her, placing a hand on her mouth. “It’s all right, Jen. Why don’t you sit down and we’ll talk about it?” Meekly, Jennifer allowed herself to be lowered to the couch, her face downcast. Rick sat opposite her. “Now, what’s the matter?”

Jennifer looked up at him. “H-how did the meeting g-go?” she stammered.

“Don’t worry about the meeting!” Rick exclaimed. “It was fine. What I’m worried about is you! What’s the matter?”

“Oh, Rick, I...” She paused, took a deep swallow, and began again. “It was this guy I-I’ve been s-seeing. Last night was our th-third date. We went to dinner, and a m-movie. You know...” She paused again to clear her throat. Rick fought down a twinge of jealousy. He had no right to feel that way, he knew. “Afterward, we went back to his p-place, to... you know... I mean, we didn’t say that was what we were going to do, b-but we both knew it. And I would have, too, but...” She turned away, drawing a ragged breath before continuing. Rick watched as her chest heaved prettily.

“... I wanted to talk first, you know, s-so we could g-get c-comfortable. B-but he... wouldn’t...” She broke off again and began crying. Rick leaned over and wrapped his arms around her, hugging her protectively, patting the back of her head. “It was s-scary...” she sobbed. “I ran outside...” Rick squeezed her tightly, boiling with anger. How dare that bastard try that with his Jennifer.

His Jennifer. Rick had never felt so possessive towards her before. So protective. He wanted to hold her, shield her from all the bad things the world could do to such a beautiful creature. Rick released his embrace and leaned back, looking her in the eyes. They sat like for a moment, silent except for Jennifer’s soft crying.

“I d-don’t want to do it like that,” Jennifer said between sobs, looking into Rick’s eyes. “I w-want it to be with s-someone I can talk t-to, someone I c-can t-tell all my...” She stopped speaking and looked away, embarassed.

“Someone like me, you mean?” Rick said gently.

“I-I’m sorry, Rick. We’ve been through this before. I know you’re n-not...”

Rick placed a hand on her cheek and gently turned her face back toward him. She looked at him, her big brown eyes wide open. At that moment she was the most gorgeous creature Rick had ever seen. “There’s nothing to be sorry about,” he whispered, leaning forward.

“Oh, Rick...” Her lips were soft and wet on his. They kissed passionately, tongues dancing in the dark wetness. Jennifer gripped Rick’s shoulders, pulling his body tightly against hers. After an eternity, they broke apart, gazing into each other’s eyes. Then they kissed again.

Rick gently reached downward to cup her breast. Jennifer’s hands responded by running from Rick’s shoulders down his flanks, gripping his hips and pulling his pelvis to meet hers. Their lips parted, and Jennifer moaned softly. Rick nuzzled the smooth curve where her neck met her shoulder. “Rick... I need you... take me.” she moaned. Her pelvis ground against his as though punctuating her words.

Rick paused, taken aback. “Here?”

“Please... I’ve never felt like this before... please...” Her moan increased in volume. Rick silenced her with his lips. He was worried about someone hearing them. And the office doors were unlocked!

Jennifer’s crotch rubbed against his once again, fueling the fire blazing in him. “Hurry...” she moaned. Rick fumbled with his belt buckle, working desperately to free his cock. Jennifer’s legs swung up off the couch, encircling his waist, trying to pull him into her. Her hands dropped to her waist, pulling up the dark businesslike skirt she wore. “Riiiick... do it...”

Rick succeeded in unzipping his fly and pulling his pants down. His manhood sprung free, erect and ready. “Hurrryyyy...” Jennifer moaned. Needing no further encouragement, Rick pushed Jennifer’s white cotton panties aside and thrust into the moistness between her legs. Jennifer groaned loudly at his entry.

The wetness inside her gripped him tightly, squeezing him and bringing pleasure he’d never dreamt of. She rocked against his hips, trying to draw him deeper as her mouth nibbled hungrily at his neck. Rick groaned and began to respond, taking soft, slow strokes.

The made love tenderly at first, savoring the contact, the communion between them. Soon, though, Jennifer picked up the pace, her insistent humping bringing Rick to ever higher levels of pleasure. Her lips roamed all over his face and neck, occasionally emitting a soft moan as he cupped her breast or tweaked an erect nipple.

Their lovemaking built to a powerful crescendo, Jennifer gripping Rick’s shoulders tighly, her back arched, head thrown back as her womanhood clenched him tightly. Rick came powerfully, emptying himself in fierce spurts. As their simultanous orgasms ebbed, the two lovers relaxed, nestled confortably in each other’s arms on the couch. Rick shrank and withdrew from an exhausted Jennifer.

Jennifer sighed contentedly. “God, that was unbelieveable.”

“You were wonderful, too,” Rick responded.

“I had forgotten what it was like. I... I mean, I haven’t made love to a man since... since high school.” Her breathing began to shake. “After that I...” she paused for a moment, an almost stricken look crossing her face. “Well, after awhile, I started eating... a lot...”

“Shhhh...” Rick soothed.

But Jennifer continued. “It’s only been since I g-got back in shape that men have even started l-looking at me again. I... always felt so... ugly...” She looked as though she was on the verge of crying again.

“You’ve always been beautiful where it counts,” Rick told her. “I’m sorry I was too stupid to see that before now.”

She looked up at him, tears falling down her face. “Oh, Rick...” She kissed him and closed her eyes, resting her head softly on his chest.

Jennifer used Rick’s washroom to fix up her appearance, redoing her makeup and straightening her hair and clothes. The rest of the day flew by as they struggled to make up for lost time. Jennifer went about her work with a zest that was unusual even for her, with a bright sparkle in her eye and a spring in her step. Whenever she was around Rick, she looked at him with almost puppylike adoration, like a teenage girl suffering her first crush.

Rick told her to leave at the usual time, despite her late arrival in the morning, but she insisted on working late to make up for lost time. She came into his office to give him a deep, sensual kiss before he left. “See you tomorrow,” he told her. She grinned happily.

Rick took Candace out that evening, feeling guilty about what he’d done with Jennifer, yet charged with sexual energy. Candace had gone to the greatest length yet to get what she wanted from him. Her hair, loosely curled, fell across bare shoulders, just touching the low-cut shoulderless stretch top. Being several sizes too small, the top pushed her breasts up into their fullest possible appearance. The top ended just below her breasts, leaving her midriff bare above the tight, ass-hugging skirt. Her legs were wrapped in black stockings, and her feet fit comfortably into a pair of shiny black stiletto heels. Only the fact that her makeup was well within the bounds of social acceptability kept her from looking like a hooker. As it was, though, she looked quite the slut. The college boys at the table next to them at dinner couldn’t keep their eyes off her.

Rick had no trouble letting his eyes wander all over her body. Candace’s excitement at this was obvious; several times she let out low, barely audible moans. Rick pretended not to notice, although he was paying very close attention to her reactions.

He found her conversation to be somewhat limited. Simpler. Several times she’d seemed to be thinking of something to say, only to wince slightly and remain silent. Those things she did say seemed noticeably less insightful than was her usual. Clearly Rick’s suggestion about thinking was having the desired effect. Rick welcomed the opportunity to talk about whatever he wanted, rather than having to listen to her yammering about women’s this and women’s that.

On the drive home, Candace fell into a suggestible state, thanks to the drug Rick had slipped into her drink. Once he was satisfied that she was safely under the drug’s influence, he started questioning her. “Candace, on the nights when I come up and visit you in your apartment, what do you after I leave?”

“I masturbate, Rick.”

Just as he had suspected. “I see. And do you come when you masturbate?”

“Every time.” Her body shuddered slightly, and she closed her eyes.

“And what do you think of when you masturbate?” He already knew the answer to this one.

“You, Rick. I think of you making love to me. I think of you coming inside me.”

Rick smiled. Quite the dirty talker she’d become. Under hypnosis, anyway, he reminded himself. Still, he felt his cock swelling. “You think of me as a lover, don’t you?”

“Yes, Rick. I want you to be my lover.” She still gazed straight ahead, as though talking to herself, but she smiled as she spoke those words, and color rushed to her cheeks.

“But you’re getting frustrated, aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because you won’t do it. I’ve been trying so hard to make you want to do it. I’ve put on makeup, worn these skimpy dresses, bought jewelry... but it doesn’t seem to make any difference.” She was clearly unhappy.

“You’re having a hard time figuring out what to do.”

“Yes.”

“It would probably be easier if I just told you what to do, wouldn’t it?”

A thoughtful look crossed her face. “Yes... yes, it would.”

“Then you wouldn’t have to worry about whether you were doing the right thing. You could just do what I told you to do, and not have to think about it. It’d be so much easier, and so much less stressful.”

“Yes... it would. You’re right. It’s so frustrating.”

Careful now, Rick thought. This was going to be tricky. “And don’t men like to be in control?”

Candace seemed to shudder slightly before responding. “Yes, they do.”

“And I’d probably be more interested in having sex with you if I was in control, right?”

There was a pause of several seconds before Candace responded, “Yes.” Clearly she was having trouble digesting the concept of being under a man’s control. But it seemed to be working.

“So why don’t you just do whatever I tell you from now on?”

“O-okay,” she responded nervously. Then, with more enthusiasm, “I guess that’s the best way to get you to make love to me.”

“Good girl,” Rick responded, patting her on the knee.

They returned to Candace’s apartment for the usual drinks and foreplay. After several minutes of necking and heavy petting, Rick excused himself to use the bathroom. Candace let him go, watching him get up with a sort of wistful longing in her eyes.

Rick returned and sat on the couch next to her. Candace was looking at him with her usual puppy-dog adoration, but also with a certain... attentiveness, perhaps? Rick decided to test the waters. “Take off your top,” he said.

“Sure.” Candace smiled and raised her arms over her head, pulling off the skimpy, shoulderless top she had been wearing. She put it in her lap, leaving her breasts fully exposed. Rick had never seen them before. The were smallish, but very firm, the nipples sticking out proudly. She was clearly excited. Rick reached out and gently brushed one. Candace moaned softly, closing her eyes.

Rick decided to try a little experiment. He leaned back and spoke softly. “Keep your eyes closed and play with your nipples.”

“Yes, Rick,” Candace purred. Eyes still closed, she leaned back and raised her fingers to her tits. Gently she began to rub them, slowly at first, and then a bit faster. Her left hand grasped the nipple it was rubbing and gently began rolling it between thumb and forefinger.

Rick felt his cock hardening at the sight of Candace playing with her nublie body. He struggled to keep the excited quiver out of his voice. “Take off your skirt.”

“Yes...” Candace groaned. Her hands left her breasts and went to her hip to unbutton the tight skirt. She slid the skirt down over her stocking-clad legs and spiked heels. Rick gazed at her crotch, his eyes drinking in the sight of her soft brown bush. He swallowed hard and forced his voice to remain steady. “Spread your legs,” he commanded in a guttural voice, “wide.”

Candace sighed and let one leg slide off the couch onto the floor while the other lifted to rest on the back of the couch. And there it was: Candace’s pussy. The goal Rick had been striving for for months and months. Her clitoris stood erect and begging for attention above the soft folds of her cunt, moist with pussy juice. Candace had subconsciously begun to thrust her hips ever so slightly back and forth, as though fucking an imaginary cock.

Here before him lay the woman of his dreams. Candace Cunningham, assistant editor of Woman’s Work, who just a few short months earlier had been stringing him along, now lay in front of him like a cheap hooker, legs spread, eyes closed, breathing heavily. Her mouth was the only part of her body that wasn’t begging him to fuck her.

Breathless with anticipation, Rick lifted himself off the couch and unzipped his jeans, pushing them down to his knees. He positioned himself over Candace, placing his cockhead at the entrance to her steaming wet pussy. He inhaled the musky odor of her body...

... and was suddenly paralyzed with guilt. He couldn’t do this!

He sat down again, pecker still at attention, and looked at Candace. Her eyes were still closed; she was unaware of how close she’d come to getting what she’d deserved for so long, and what Rick had recently brought her to desire: a good fucking. But Rick found that he couldn’t do it. It wasn’t out of any regard for Candace; Rick was perfectly content to use the bitch however he wanted. He didn’t care about Candace.

But he did care about Jennifer. Sweet, innocent Jennifer. They’d made love just once, just that morning in his office, but Rick already felt something for her that he’d never felt in all the months he’d been with Candace. Jennifer thought he was the greatest person in the world. He’d seen it in her eyes. He couldn’t fuck Candace as long as he had feelings for Jennifer.

But he had to do something! He’d go crazy if he didn’t come tonight. He looked back at Candace. Her hands had returned to her tits, playing with the nipples again. Well, he didn’t have to fuck her per se...

“Open your eyes,” he commanded. Candace obeyed. Her eyes gravitated to his swollen cock standing rigidly upward from his lap. Her gaze remained glued to it as Rick lifted himself up and positioned his cock over her snatch, the purple head just a few inches abover her bush.

“Put your hand around it.” Candace remained mute as one hand left a breast and wrapped itself around his shaft. “Stroke it.” Eyes wide in wonder, she began to gently move her hand up and down his cock. Rick shuddered in pleasure. “Take your other hand and play with yourself, the way you do when you’re alone.” Candace lifted the other hand from her chest and moved it to her swollen clit, which she immediately began to rub furiously.

Rick watched as Candace’s breathing quickened and the moans coming from her grew louder and louder. “Mmmm... Oh, yes... Oh...” His own orgasm approaching fast, Rick began thrusting his cock back and forth into Candace’s hand. Her eyes remained glued to his cock as she jacked it off faster and faster.

They climaxed almost simultaneously. Candace begain to moan loudly as Rick’s cock throbbed in her hand. “Oh, yes, yes! Oh, God, yes!” Her moaning reached a crescendo as the first wads of jism flew from Rick’s cock, spashing onto her stomach. “Oh, yes, Rick... Rick! Riiiiiick!” Her eyes watched in fascination as Rick’s cock continued to spurt jism into her bush. Rick closed his eyes, savoring the feel of her hand on his cock as their orgasms subsided.

Rick looked down at Candace, her legs still spread, her stomach wet with his spunk. He knew even though they’d both orgasmed, she would still be unsatisfied. She still needed a cock in her pussy. Rick grinned inwardly at the thought.

“I’d better go,” he said, lifting his jeans up and refastening them about his waist.

Candace seemed dazed. “Okay...” she said blearily.

“I’ll call you tomorrow,” Rick called over his shoulder as he walked to the door. He paused at the door to look back. Candace’s eyes were once again closed, and her hand had returned to her crotch as she masturbated herself toward another orgasm. The come on her stomach sparkled in the light. Rick smiled. Little bitch couldn’t get enough, could she?

Rick turned at left, whistling contentedly to himself.

“...so I told Donna to just make a number up. That’s what I always did, and the old bastard never checked up on it.” Rick laughed, almost choking on his drink, as he listened to Jennifer’s story. “She’s actually doing very well. Hell, at the end of my first week working for Briggs, I don’t think I was doing half as well as she is now.”

“But she has you to show her the ropes,” Rick pointed out, stabbing a stray tomato that had fallen out of his sandwich. They were eating lunch together at a local deli. “You had to start cold.”

“True,” Jennifer replied. “And Briggs isn’t all that bad as a boss. Sure, he’s got his foibles, but once you get used to him, he’s pretty decent. At least he doesn’t take sexual advantage of his secretaries, unlike some executives I know,” she added playfully.

“Last I checked,” Rick commented, ”you were the one taking advantage of me.”

Jennifer’s carnal appetite, whetted by their lovemaking Monday morning, had proven voracious. Every morning that week, Jennifer had taken advantage of some lull or other in Rick’s schedule to enter his office and have sex. Tuesday morning, Rick had been somewhat reluctant to go at it at 9:15 a.m., telling Jennifer that he’d prefer to wait until later in the day. Jennifer, however, was not so easily dissuaded, and for someone who claimed to have been celibate for most of a decade, her powers of sexual persuasion were quite formidable. Rick wound up taking her on the top of his desk, reports and memos swept to the floor to make room for Jennifer’s back. Thereafter, Jennifer pretty much got to have sex whenever she wanted. The whirlwind pace kept Rick quite satisfied. So satisfied that he was having trouble staying interested in Candace. He pushed that thought out of his mind. He didn’t like thinking about Candace when he was with Jennifer.

“Well, I just have to give you your ride early in the morning so you don’t spend the rest of the day harassing me,” Jennifer retorted, a grin on her face.

“Touche,” Rick responded, rising from his seat. “If you’ll excuse me a moment...”

“Hurry back,” Jennifer called after him as he walked across the crowded deli to the restroom.

Rick walked out of the restroom five minutes later and began the long, twisting walk through the dining room back to the table. Halfway across, he caught sight of Jennifer through the milling crowd. She had an odd look about her, though, gazing off into one corner of the restaurant. Rick followed her eyes to a table in the corner, where a waitress was taking orders from a pair of men. Rick felt a slight twinge of jealousy. The men were both young, looking to be in their early twenties, and reasonably attractive, at least as well as Rick could judge. He could hardly blame Jennifer for looking.

As Rick watched, the waitress finished talking to the men and walked away. Rick continued his journey back to the table, but stopped short as he looked at Jennifer again. Here eyes were slowly tracking across the room. She wasn’t looking at the men. She was looking at the waitress.

Rick froze, looking at Jennifer. Her look was one of fascination, eyes wide, a slight smile on her face. The waitress, Rick thought, was quite cute—a pert, blue-eyed blonde with generous hips and an ample bosom. She walked happily across the restaurant, unaware of the attention she was recieving. She passed through the swinging doors to the kitchen and Rick looked back at Jennifer. She was still gazing toward the doors. Odd.

Rick threaded through the crowd back to the table. “You all right?”

Jennifer started. “Huh? Oh, yeah... I’m fine.” She turned her attention back to her meal, but not before Rick noticed a faint flush creeping up her face. Very odd.

Candace led Rick into her bedroom and turned to await his instructions. Tonight would be the night, she hoped. Please, please, let tonight be the night. She needed Rick to fuck her so badly.

Fuck. Now there was a word she’d never liked, and never thought she’d ever use, even in her own head. It was the word men used to twist sex from a consensual act between two people into an act of male dominance. Two people could have sex, or make love, but only a man could fuck a woman. But now, she wanted to be dominated. She was willing to do anything to get her pussy fucked by Rick’s hard cock.

Those were two more words she’d never thought she’d use. But on the ride home that evening, it had occurred to her to use those words, even in her own thoughts. After all, men used those words all the time, and if she wanted Rick to fuck her, it might help to start using them herself. Even using them in her own thoughts might help her to act like the subservient sex object that men wanted her to be. That Rick wanted her to be.

Every night for the last two weeks, ever since that first time she’d touched his cock, Rick had come over to her apartment and... Well, Rick hadn’t fucked her yet, had he? Somehow she was always expecting it, but it never came. Invariably, she’d wind up jacking Rick off and fingering herself. It was pleasurable, but she wasn’t getting fucked, dammit! She looked at Rick, mentally begging him to fuck her.

Rick sat on the edge of the bed and looked at her. “On your knees,” he commanded tersely.

“Yes, master,” Candace responded. This was another trick she’d thought up on the ride home. Calling Rick “master” would hopefully make her seem more docile, more willing to let him do whatever he wanted. That was what men wanted, after all. And as with the other concepts, it was important for her to use them in her own mind as well as when she spoke. Candace dropped to her knees in front of her master, looking up at him expectantly.

“Take out my cock, bitch,” Rick muttered. Candace almost swooned at his use of that word. Three months ago, she would have been horrified to be called a bitch, but now she took it as a sign that Rick was going to fuck her. She wanted him to think of her as his bitch, his slut, his fuck-toy. She had mentally resolved in the car to think of herself as Rick’s personal slut.

Why did all her best ideas come to her when she was in the car with Rick on the way back to her apartment? Maybe it was just a good time to think. She had come up with a lot of good ideas while Rick had just blabbed on and on. She hated going out with him now, because all she could think about when they went out to dinner or a movie was when he was going to fuck her pussy with his hard cock. I love him dearly, she thought, but I wish he’d stop talking so much and just fuck me!

Returning from her reverie, Candace reached up to unfasten Rick’s belt and unzip his pants. His stiff cock sprang into view, causing Candace to gasp in wonder. She’d seen it and touched it so many times, but each time she saw it she was struck again by its beauty. A thick pole of flesh capped by a purple bulb, its surface crisscrossed by thick red veins.

She felt the inside of her pussy aching with desire. She needed it inside her so badly. She needed to be penetrated. Please, master, she pleaded mentally, fuck me! Fuck your bitch! As hard as you want. I don’t care how much it hurts. Use me like a rag doll.

But she remained slient, looking up at Rick, who smiled down at her. “Suck it, slut.”

Her cunt felt warm at that word. Nervous, but with a growing confidence that she was close to getting fucked, Candace leaned forward to brush the head of his cock with her lips. She knew why men liked having a bitch suck their cocks. It was a way for them to experience the pleasure of fucking while denying the bitch the pleasure of being fucked. For a bitch to suck a man’s cock was the ultimate act of self-degradation, an admission that her own pleasure was unimportant, that she was just a toy for him to do with as he pleased.

Candace eagerly dove on her master’s cock, taking first the swollen purple head, then several inches of the rigid shaft into her throat. She had thought about how best to do this on the drive home, and needed no time to experiment. She swiftly began to pump her head up and down on his cock, using her tongue to caress the underside of the shaft. She moved one hand up to grip the base.

Rick groaned loudly. “That’s it, bitch.” Candace thrilled again and redoubled her efforts. “Play with yourself, slut,” he commanded. Candace eagerly moved her hand under the hem of her skirt and began rubbing her swollen clitoris in time with the movements of her head. She felt Rick’s hands in her hair, guiding her head up and down. “You’re quite the little cocksucker, aren’t you?” The derisive tone of Rick’s question thrilled her. Yes, she wanted to scream, treat me like a piece of meat. Fuck me!

Candace apporached orgasm as Rick gently pushed her head off his cock. Rick stood up, towering over her. This is it, she thought, he’s going to fuck me! Please, please, please! She looked up at him and ran the tip of her tongue over her upper lip in a gesture calculated to get her pussy filled.

Rick smiled back, but didn’t join her on the floor. Rather, he positioned himself so that his cock, with her hand still holding it at the base, was directly above her upturned face. “Jack me off, slut,” Rick commanded.

Candace eagerly jerked her hand up and down on her master’s cock, just as she had so many times in the last two weeks. With her other hand, she continued to rub her swollen clit. “Close your eyes, bitch,” Rick commanded as she felt his cock start to throb in her hand. His hands grasped the sides of her head.

She felt her master’s cock pulse mightily in her hand, followed an instant later by a splash of wetness on her cheek. Her instinct was to flinch, to turn away, but Rick’s hands held her firmly in place. His cock throbbed again, and she felt another splash on her forehead. She knew what was happening. Rick was ejaculating on her face... Not ejaculating! Rick was coming on her face. His semen... No, no, you’re a slut, dammit! Think like a bitch in heat! His jism, his spunk, was covering her face, marking her as his bitch, his possession. That was all she wanted to be. Soon he would fuck her.

The thought sent her sex-starved cunt over the edge. Her orgasm racked her as Rick’s jism continued to dribble onto her face. She groaned in pleasure and fell to the floor, writhing in ecstasy as the flow of cum subsided, her hands working furiously at her clit. Screaming in pleasure, she climaxed, all the muscles in her body tensing at once as waves of pleasure crashed over her.

Rick watched as Candace spasmed on the floor in front of him. God, he’d never expected that. The slut sure got off on getting her face plastered. The old Candace, the militant feminist, had been sorely in need of a good facial. It sure was exciting to see the bitch get what she deserved.

But there were problems coming. Rick couldn’t continue to see Candace much longer. It was already getting difficult to keep Jennifer from finding out. Jennifer, of course, would never suspect Rick was getting a blowjob every evening from a slut like Candace, but sooner or later she would find out. And that would be trouble.

More importantly, though, Rick felt like a real shithead doing that to Jennifer. He knew how strongly she felt about him. He was pretty sure she loved him, and he was beginning to suspect that he was in love with her, too. And he couldn’t do that to someone he loved.

He looked down at the bimbo on the floor, her cum-coverd body still shuddering as her orgasm subsided. She’d sucked him off, taken his jism on her face, and fingered herself to orgasm, all without even taking her clothes off. What a slut.

Candace’s breathing slowed to almost a normal rate, and she opened her eyes, looking up at him. There was still a look of pleading in her eyes. The bitch wanted to be fucked. Too bad, Rick thought. “Go into the bathroom and clean yourself up, slut.”

“Yes, master,” Candace replied meekly. She struggled to her feet and staggered into the bathroom, the spiked heels making it difficult for her to walk. Rick noticed that her ass and legs seemed quite a bit less skinny these days. Was she working out?

How could he possibly give this up? Every night for the past two weeks, he’d come over to Candace’s apartment to use her. He didn’t even have to bother with taking her out to dinner anymore unless he was planning to “teach” her something new.

The first night he’d come over unannounced, she hadn’t been wearing makeup and had been hanging around the house in jeans and a T-shirt. Rick had used her, of course, but dropped a lot of obvious hints that he was displeased with her appearance. The next night he had shown up to find the bitch waiting in a tight-fitting black mesh bodysuit, wearing a pair of shiny black slut-pumps, matching pink lipstick and nail polish, silvery hoop earrings four inches in diameter, her hair curled into lustrous tresses. Clearly, the slut had learned a new lesson—to always be ready for use by her master. (Although it hadn’t been until tonight that she’d actually used the word “master”.)

Rick sighed. He had to face the fact that he was addicted to Candace. Not that sex with Jennifer wasn’t great; it was. Jennifer had become quite skilled in any number of things in the last few weeks, and she was always eager to learn new techniques. She and Rick had brought each other to so many mind-blowing orgasms that Rick had lost count. But Jennifer was a lover, a woman. Only one side of Rick was satisfied with a woman. The other side needed a bitch.

What the hell was he going to do? He sure as hell had to do something. And he had to do it tonight. Rick looked around the room desperately. A dresser, a closet, a desk with some papers strewn on it, a mirror. No help there.

Candace strode out of the bathroom again. Her face was wiped clean of the come that had covered it minutes earlier, and her makeup had been reapplied. Rick’s cock stirred at the thought of the slut reapplying her makeup between uses. “Go get a glass of water and bring it here, bitch,” Rick ordered.

“Yes, master,” Candace responded, turning and walking out of the room. She returned a minute later with a class full of water, which she held out to him, assuming he wanted to drink it.

Rick pulled the vial of drug out of his pocket and opened it, carefully squeezing five drops into the water. Candace watched without comment. When he had finished, Rick recapped the vial and replaced it in his pocket. “Drink it, slut,” he ordered.

Candace immediately lifted the glass to her lips and began to drink. Rick watched her throat flex as she sucked down swallow after swallow of the water. It was a testament to how completely she had surrendered her will that she didn’t think to even question what he was doing. Truly she was his to do with as he pleased, to use and abuse.

Candace finished the glass and lowered it, looking at him expectantly. For a few seconds they just stood there, staring at each other. Rick saw in Candace’s face a challenge—a challenge to determine what he was going to do. For the first time since he’d started using the drug, Candace’s gaze made him uncomfortable. He knew he had a decision to make.

After a long pause, Rick began to speak.

* * *

To be continued...