The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For you Maria, your fantasy for the world to see, just as you wanted.

Captured by Trance

I walk into the Jewel Club and stop. Looking around, letting my eyes adjust to the dimmer lighting. Nice, real nice. An upscale type of place. I head towards the bar watching the beautiful women as I move forward. I didn’t see Maria though. I probably should have emailed her but I wanted my visit to be a surprise. I sit at the bar and order a vodka tonic. The bartender, a lovely brunette, complies with a smile. I lean closer as she sets down my drink and I ask if Maria is working.

“Yeah luv, she is! Would you like to say hello?”

“Indeed I would.”

The bartender says something to another women, a fetching blonde and she gets up and walks away. I sit sipping my vodka and watching the action. Pretty much like gentleman’s clubs back home. Beautiful women relieving dumbass men of their kid’s college tuition. I mentally chuckle just as a hand touched my shoulder. I turn and there she is. Even more beautiful than her pictures.

Brunette hair, cut shoulder length, lovely grey eyes, and a delicious 34C-25-35 figure. In a word, beautiful.

“You looking for me handsome?”

She looks me over and I can tell she is pleased by what she sees. And there is that little something extra, that thing that even if I didn’t already know her fantasies, would tell me she was into black men. I’ve gotten this look from many a white girl and its always from a bitch who likes fucking black men or would like to fuck a black man.

“Hello Maria. Its great to finally meet you.”

Her look of lust changes to concern.

“You’ve never been here before?”

“Nope, first time. On vacation, was in London and figured I’d meet my lovely email pal.”

Maria’s look of concern became one of unease.

“Who are you?”

“Oh, yeah, sorry. I’m Jason. You know, Psionic_X.”

“Oh my god!” Her look went from unease to fear.

“You came here, to my work?!? My god what is wrong with you?”

“I don’t understand. I thought you’d be pleased....”

“Pleased? How about pissed?!? You come here, to my job, without even telling me. My god, what are you planning to do to me, what you do to other women? Is that why you are here? To trance me and use me?”

“Maria, it isn’t like that. I had already intended to visit London even before we started exchanging emails. I didn’t think you’d mind....”

“Oh you bloody Americans! You didn’t think I’d mind? Of course I mind! I don’t know what you came in here thinking Jason, but there is no relationship. We exchange emails. I fantasize about Black men controlling and using me but thats all it is, a fantasy. I never wanted to meet you for real. I just like your stories and you telling me about your experiences mind controlling women who have it coming to them. My god I have a boyfriend! Do you know the consequences of him finding out about my little “hobby”? I actually need this job you bloody fool!”

I saw her point and I felt stupid.

“Look, I didn’t come here with an agenda. I have no intention of hypnotizing you. I just thought it would be cool to meet you. I was wrong not to ask you first and I’m sorry.”

“I’ll accept your apology if you leave this instant Jason. And furthermore, I think it would be best if we no longer emailed one another. I want no further contact from you.”

I felt she was being a little melodramatic and since I wanted to continue emailing her, I tried to calm and reassure her. I made the mistake of reaching for her intending to gently touch her shoulder in a friendly gesture. Unfortunately I’d boasted one too many times about my skill with the handshake induction.

“Don’t touch me!” Maria shrieked and backed away from me. “I know what you’re capable of! You stay away from me you bastard!”

I needed to calm her quickly. I hadn’t shared much with her about my more powerful methods, such as the direct gaze. If she had known she not only wouldn’t just not let me touch her but she would have kept her eyes averted. I locked in the direct gaze and she stopped moving backwards, rooted to the spot, unable to look away. I had her! But my concentration was broken when two bouncers grabbed my arms. Shit!

Maria snapped out of it and the look of pure terror on her face made me feel like a lowlife. I didn’t mean to frighten her. Up until that moment I think she didn’t completely buy what I’d told her in my emails. To a degree, yes, but not 100 percent. There had still been a whisper of doubt, that I was just telling tales. She brushed it off because my stories and experiences made her hot so what did she care if I was making it all up? But now, she knew the truth. Everything I’d told her was true. I knew that there would be no salvaging the emails. She wanted nothing to do with me now. As a fantasy, Maria found being mind controlled was incredibly hot. But as a real life possibility, no way.

A man some 20 years her senior walks up and puts his arms around her. I assume this is the owner and boyfriend. He looked at me with pure poison.

“What happened baby?”

“He propositioned me. Said all kinds of lewd things and attempted to touch my breasts!”

WTF?!? I hadn’t said anything lewd or attempted to touch her breasts!

“Thats a lie! Thats a damn lie! I never said such things and I never tried to touch her breast!”

The owner looks at the bartender.

“Eden, what did you see?”

She looked at me and by the sympathy in her eyes I knew two things: One, she had heard and seen everything, and knew I was telling the truth. And two, she knew which side her bread was buttered on. After all, Maria was the boss’s girl and as such probably not a good enemy to make if she wanted to keep her job.

“Its like Maria said boss. This guy was spouting filth, offered her money and tried to feel her up.”

I was on the edge of going ballistic!

“You lying bitch! You know damn well I didn’t say or do any of that! You heard and saw everything! Tell them! Tell them the truth!”

Maria’s paramour cuts me off.

“Shut up mate! You knew the rules when you came in here! You american bastards should take a look at the street signs. You’re in England and we have a certain way of acting that you american blokes just can’t seem to understand. Get this trash out of my sight! And mate, I’d best not see you again.”

I looked at him and knew I could take him and the two clowns holding my arms. These limey fucks didn’t know that I wasn’t the usual riff raff they threw out head first. I could fight like a demon. But I played it cool. It was Maria I wanted. And her asshole boyfriend was right. In the states, I could kick all three of their asses and get a slap on the wrist, maybe a month in county at worst. But here in England? I wasn’t so sure.

“Yeah, you got it. I gotta be heading back home tommorrow anyway. I won’t be causing you anymore trouble.”

The two morons escorted me out, handling me with the usual unneccessary tough guy roughness neanderthals like them relied on to feel like big men. How I wished we were in the States so I could hand them their asses! They push me out and I look at them as the door closes. Assholes. I shrug and walk off.. I find a coffee shop where I can see the Jewel Club and wait.

An hour later Maria comes out escorted by a bouncer to her car. I ignore her. Half an hour later the bartender comes out, alone. Its strange but dancers are always escorted out by the bouncers, yet bartenders despite being just as hot, were left to their own devices. I left a tip and quickly hustled out.

Eden was walking so I figured public transport. I had to catch her before then.

It was risky, still being daylight but she was key to my plan and I was too unfamiliar with this city. It had to be now. I quickly catch up to her.

“Hey Eden! Longtime no see!”

She turns to see who is calling her and just as the recognition and surprise register on her face I do a pattern interrupt and take her under. I hold her close so that no one can see she is slumping. Hopefully, combined with my earlier shoutout, everyone thinks we are just two friends. If not, I was fucked.

Luckily no one came to her rescue. I stood her up straighter and whispered instructions. I bring her up and she guids me to the tram. We get on and go along for about 20 minutes. We get off and walk two blocks. We get to her bulding and go up to her flat. She had already told me on the tram that she lived alone. We get inside and I was ready to take care of the business of my revenge.

I bring Eden up to a waking trance state. She would be aware but unable to resist my will. The moment I do, she panics.

“What are you doing here? What do you want? I’ll scream!”

“No you won’t. You’ll talk in a normal tone at all times. You’ll obey me implicitly. You’ll answer all my questions. Do you understand?”

“Y-yes.”

“Thats yes Master.”

“Yes Master.”

“You are going to be punished. You knew the truth Eden and yet, you still supported Maria’s lies. You’ll pay for that.”

“Please, Master, I had to! Maria is the boss’s girlfriend and I need this job! I’m going to school...”

“Bitch, I don’t give a damn about your sob story! You should have told the truth and thats all there is to it. Now do you know Maria’s phone number?”

“Yes, she lives with the boss and all the girls know his number.”

“Call her. Tell her you need her to come over quickly. That its urgent. If she refuses make it clear that you WILL go to her boyfriend with all you know. That you will tell him the truth of what happened, word for word. Understand?

“Yes Master.”

Eden makes the call and then we wait. There is a knock on her door 15 minutes later. Eden opens the door and Maria slips in and she is pissed!

“What is it Eden? Why the urgency? I warn you, if you are thinking of blackmail forget it! Even if I was willing to pay, you know how tightfisted he is.”

“I called you here because Master commanded it.”

“Master? What do you mean...”

I knew in that moment, when Maria stopped mid sentence, that she understood what was happening. That she knew she’d made a grave mistake in coming. She quickly turns intending to make a run for it but instead is confronted by me. Before she can scream I grab her shoulders and make her look deep into her eyes. The direct gaze locks in. No interruptions now. Maria was mine and I intended to take full advantage.

Maria stood looking straight ahead with that blank thousand yard stare. That look always made me hard and now was no exception.

“Maria, can you hear me?”

“Yes.”

“Maria, from now on you will call me Master, do you understand?”

“Yes Master.”

“You are my slut Maria.”

“Your slut.”

“You will do anything for me.”

“Anything for you.”

“You will do everything for me.”

“Everything for you.”

“You have no will of your own Maria.”

“No will....”

“You must rely on my will.”

“Master’s will....”

“My will fills you up.”

“Fills me up....”

“My will makes you whole.”

“Whole....”

“You can only obey me Maria.”

“Obey Master.”

“Obey me in all ways and all things. Do you understand Maria.”

“Yes Master.”

“Good girl. Master is pleased. You may cum now for being Master’s good girl and when you cum, all resistance to your Master’s will shall melt away.”

I watch as Maria shudders from a massive orgasm. I have to grab her to keep her from falling to the ground. The orgasm passes and I know that mind, body and soul, she is mine.

“Maria, count from one to five, silently in your head. When you reach five you will be wide awake and aware but still tranced, still firmly under my control. Count now Maria.”

I keep silent count with her and watch as she reaches five then blinks. She looks at me and quickly steps away.

“What are you doing here? I thought you were going back home tommorrow!”

“Tommorrow? Oh no, I lied about that. I had booked two fabulous weeks in London and I just got here. No Maria, I’ll be staying. In fact, I’m stay here, at Eden’s, so that I can savor you for this whole time.”

“You’ll never get away with it!”

“You mean the borefriend? He will never know whats what. I’m not kidnapping you. No you’ll continue to go to work. What you won’t do is fuck him. He is cut off Maria. I don’t like to share my lovely toys, certainly not with a lowlife like your borefriend. So for the next two weeks, you aren’t allowed to even shake his hand.”

“You can’t do that!”

“You’ve read my stories. You’ve felt my power. You know that I can do exactly that. You can feel it even now can’t you slut Maria? The command is worming deep into you. Any desire you had for him is shrinking until there is nothing left. You’re all mine for the next two weeks Maria, starting now. Both of you, get those curvy asses into the bedroom. Move!

I watch as the two sex kittens comply. I chuckle darkly as I know that in their minds they are fghting with all they have but you can’t tell from their bodies as there is no sign of strain. I was good. Very good.

I follow them into the bedroom.

“Get naked.”

“Please, don’t do this....”

“I’ll do anything....”

I laugh at their pleading.

“You must be the dumbest bitches in all of merry old England! Maria, begging me not to do it is like begging night not to fall; a waste of breathe. Eden, you say you’ll do anything? How right you are.”

Two sets of grey eyes widen in horror at my words. My cock gets even harder. They slowly strip, obeying my command. When they finish I order them to kiss deeply, plenty of tongue action.

“Oh god, please don’t make me.....”

“I-I’m not a lesbian....”

“Maria, thats Master, not God. And Eden, you’re what ever I say you are. Now start kissing and make it good.”

The women embrace, disgust etched on their faces, but that only made it hotter for me. Sure, I could make them enjoy it but what the fuck would the point of that be? This was punishment, not reward. I watched as they slowly get into it, the kiss becoming more sensual and erotic. Yeah, thats what I’m talking about.

“On the bed and 69.”

Eden, resigned to her fate, obeyed without a word. Maria however, being the spoiled little princess she was, just had to try and get her way.

“Master, please, not that, anything but that.”

“Maria, get on that bed and start eating pussy.”

Her shoulders sag and she reluctantly climbs onto the bed. She was totally under my control.

The women go at it, reluctantly at first but then I order them to make it hot and they go to town. They had no other choice.

I watch them as I slowly take off my clothes. It was beautiful. They were beautiful. I spoke out loud as I undressed.

“I’m grateful that you turned out to be a little bitch Maria. I really had just wanted to meet you. If you had been polite and had a drink with me I would be back at my hotel right now, dining alone and planning the sights to see for my two week stay. But thanks to your rudeness and lying, here I am, about to fuck each one of your holes. You really are a stupid bitch Maria. Just a little courtesy and you’d be home, safe and sound right now.”

Maria groaned and I couldn’t tell if it was pleasure from the ministrations of Eden’s tongue or sorrow at the truth of my words. Probably a little of both.

I get on the bed, over Maria’s face and slide into Eden’s tight, wet pussy. I slowly build up a rythm, Maria’s tongue combining with my cock to give Eden a quick orgasm. Then another. And another. Each one, building in strength and intensity. I slipped a thumb in her ass and Eden went off like a hydrogen bomb. I slid out of her pussy and had her roll off of Maria. I pull Maria until her head is hanging upside down off the bed and insert my cock into her mouth and start pumping. I order Eden to go back to eating her. I get to where I’m really pounding Maria’s face, listening to her gag on each merciless thrust. I was in heaven.

I finally pull out and Maria’s choking and gasping is music to my ears. I tell Eden to get whatever lube she has because her ass was next. Her eyes widen in terror but she knows the futility of begging and pleading so she hops off the bed and goes into the bathroom, coming out with baby oil. Good enough. I command Maria to slather a generous amount in and around Eden’s asshole as well as on my cock. She obeys with trembling fingers....she knew her turn was coming and the thought of nine thick inches in her ass wasn’t a happy thought, to be sure.

She finishes and I tell her to hold Eden’s ass cheeks open, that I wanted her to see what was going to happen to her. She looked at me fighting back tears, then complied. I slowly pushed into Eden’s ass. It was so tight, so good. I heard her squeek and told her she’d best relax. Slowly she managed it, playing with her clit to help ease the pain. Finally I was all in. Continuing to go slowly I worked over Eden’s ass until I heard her moan of pleasure then I cranked it up, more and more until I was pounding her ass hard. I spoke to her, ordering her to cum every fifth stroke and that each orgasm would be bigger than the last.

Finally, it simply got to be too much and she had an orgasm so massive that her scream was one more of agony than pleasure and she passed out cold. I pulled out of her ass and had Maria get a warm cloth and clean my dick off. I then went into the kitchen naked and found a bottle of vitamin water and drained it. I turned and Maria was standing there watching me, having wrapped a towel around herself.

“Master, I know I wronged you. I panicked when you showed up, terrified of my boyfriend finding out. Please, I’m sorry I was so rude and caused you trouble. I admit I was wrong. But I don’t want this. Please let me go home. I sucked your cock. And you have Eden, you can use her for the full two weeks. Let that be enough, please.”

“You working tommorrow?”

“What?”

“I asked if you were working tommorrow?”

“No, I’m off. Why?”

“Well since you’re off tommorrow you should go home.”

The look of joy and hopefulness on her face brought a sneer to mine.

“Do you really mean it? I can leave?”

“Of course you can. Your boss will be wondering where you are and we can’t have any questions. No that won’t do. So go home Maria.”

She races out of the kitchen and into the bedroom to dress. When she comes out, I’m sitting on the couch.

“Thank you so much Master! I won’t say anything, I promise!”

“Very good. Be sure to get over here tommorrow as soon as he leaves the house.”

The look on her face is priceless.

“I...I don’t understand....”

“Hmmm? Oh I’m sorry Maria! Did you think that I was letting you go scott free? My bad. No I meant you could go home so your boss lover won’t feel the need to come looking for you or questioning you. No, you can go home now and throw off any suspicion. Plus I’m eager to savor you, I don’t want to rush fucking you. With him at the club we’ll have several hours together tommorrow. Nice, huh?”

“Master please....”

“SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!”

She freezes, looking wide eyed at me in fear.

“The time for being friends was earlier today when I first showed up. But you decided you’d prefer being my fuckslave. Well bitch, your dream has been realized. So you can whine and snivel and cry all you like, doesn’t bother me even a little bit. You made your bed and you’ll damn sure lie in it!”

I stand and walk close to her, my eyes gazing into hers with a laser’s intensity. She is rooted to the spot. She couldn’t have moved if a car had been bearing down on her.

“Dream of me tonight Maria. Dream of being on your knees, trembling in terrified anticipation, of all the ways I’ll use my slut puppet tommorrow. Now go.”

Able to move again, she flees out the door, grateful to be free. But that freedom was an illusion. Because she would dream, I’d implanted the suggestion. And that dream would program her further, making her even more submissive to her Master....to me.

I could barely wait for tommorrow to come. I hear movement in the bedroom and look down at my hard cock. No rest for the wicked, I think and join Eden to further her education.

The next day, a little after 10, Maria shows up looking haggard and fearful. I have her sit and I bring her tea. I sit in a chair facing her as she sat on the couch, nervously sipping her tea.

“Tell me about your dream Maria.”

She sets down her teacup and closes her eyes, sighing, not wanting to say a word but knowing she has no choice in the matter.

“I awakened feeling a presence. I was alone in bed. I call out for my boyfriend thinking it was him getting in from the club. The light switches on and its you. I go to scream but you gag me with your cock and start fucking my mouth. You pump away for what seems like an hour until finally shooting every drop down my throat. Then you push me back and slam into my pussy, fucking me good and hard, bring me a massive orgasm with each thrust. You cum, flooding my pussy and I cum hard when you do. You don’t slow down even a little. You pull out, your cock still diamond hard, and you bury yourself in my ass. You fuck my ass savagely and I am begging you to please stop, that you’re hurting me, tearing me apart. This makes you fuck me even harder! Suddenly an angry voice shouts;

“What the hell is this!”

I look with relief at my lover. He was here at last! He would save me. I plead with him to help me. He looks at me then at you, still fucking my ass brutally. He steps closer and he gets that look on his face, the one he gets whenever he is jealous.

“Are you raping her ass?”

You look at him and grin.

“Thats right.”

“Can I have a turn?”

I am in shock and disbelief that my own boyfriend, instead of coming to my rescue, asks to participate!

“No! Get your punk ass out of here! Can’t you see I’m busy? This ass is tight and requires my full concentration.”

My boyfriend starts to whine like a small child begging for a cookie.

“C’mon mate! She’s my girlfriend! Atleast let me have her mouth.”

You sneer at him.

“You’re not qualified.”

“What does that mean? How can I qualify?”

The moment he asks the question something horrible happens. He gets taller. His hair becomes kinky. He becomes more muscular. And his skin turns a rich mahogany.

“There, now you are qualified to put it in this bitch’s mouth!”

My now Black boyfriend strips and I can only stare in horror at his massive tool, a rock hard 12 inches! He quickly gets on the bed and stuffs his huge, black, cock into my mouth. I’m getting fucked hard at both ends savagely. You and he shoot your loads at the same time and I cum like never before and wake up in a cold sweat. He was sleeping beside me, lightly snoring, as white as ever. You were nowhere to be seen. I barely slept the rest of the night because of that dream.

“Sounds like a good dream Maria. I mean, its your fantasy, right? To be used by Black men, even against your will?”

“I never really wanted it Master, not for real.”

“Well its real now lovely Maria. And we have all day to take advantage of it. I had Eden put clean linen on the bed and straightn up. We’re all set. Go ahead and finish your tea, I’m in no hurry.”

“Master, is there anyway out of this? I can get you other girls from the club. As many as you want. I’ll bring them to you personally. Why, by the end of your time here, you’ll have fucked more than half of them.”

“Thats a genrous offer Maria. But no, I just want you right now. But I may take you up on your offer before I leave. In fact, I know I will. I saw a few tasty treats we could share.”

“Master, please. Money, how about money? My boyfirend has lots of money and you could divest him of it all. I can set him up for you, where you can get him alone and do your trick, clean out his accounts.”

“Maria, do you know what I do for a living?”

“Ummmm...an intermediary?”

“Thats right Maria, an intermediary, bringing buyers and sellers together for a commission. Do you know what my average commission is?”

“No.”

“$200,000. Thats €136,596.51 in euros to you. You think I’m going hungry you silly cunt? I don’t know what your boyfriend pulls with his club and I don’t care. Even if he makes and has more than I do, its not enough to let you go bitch so you can stop with the lets make a deal bullshit. In fact, forget about finishing your tea. Just get your ass into that bedroom. You think I can be bought off? Your faggot boss can be the richest man on earth and it wouldn’t stop me from what I’m about to do. Now move you thoughtless whore. Class is now in session!”

I march a trembling and badly frightend Maria into Eden’s bedroom. She gives me a sad pleading look that I’m sure has convinced many a wimp to not take full advantage. Well that look just makes me want to shred all her holes even more.

“Get naked.”

She slowly starts peeling off her clothes and I once again give silent thanks that she offended me. This sure as hell beat visiting the Tower of London. I quickly undress and just as she loses the last piece of clothing I impatiently push her to her knees. She knows what I want and engulfs half my cock.

“Thats it you english whore, suck my fat, black, cock, get it really hard for that ass.”

When I say this her eyes grow huge and my cock gets even harder. I loved a bitch, on her knees, at my mercy, completely under my control. I grab her head and begin to fuck her mouth. The sound of her choking and gagging once again brings me great joy. Maria doesn’t fight me though; she knows what happens if she does.

I pull my cock from her mouth and roughly bend her over the bed. I squirt baby oil into and around her dark hole. I pour a good amount on my cock. I put the head at Maria’s twinkling eye and she starts up again.

“Master, please, you’re too big, you’ll rip me apart. Not my ass Master, please, not my ass! It will never fit!”

“No can do Maria. How will you learn respect if I don’t fuck this ass? How will you know who your boss is if I don’t lodge my big, black, cock into your ass? You see, this will clear up any confusion you may have about who owns you, about what your life is going to be from now on. And Maria? I’m going to make it fit.”

With that, I push into her ass.

“AHHHHHH...FUCK! Master, please, it hurts so much, please, take it out, please Master, no more!”

I ignore her pleas, pushing in inch after inch until all nine thick inches were in her ass. I take a moment to allow her to adjust, her sobbing was like the coolest jazz to my ears. I then start to slowly fuck her ass. I build up speed and power and slowly, surely her whimperings of pain turn to moans of pleasure until I’m pounding her ass with gusto and she is begging for it harder. I bring her off with an anal orgasm then quickly flip her over and plunge my cock into her pussy. She cums instantly and I fuck her like a man possessed. I finish by shooting in her mouth, my favorite place to cum.

But I wasn’t finished. I fucked her again and again, with a savagery she probably thought only lions were capable of. When I was done, six hours had passed and Eden was home. I made Maria get dressed and she was nonplussed.

“Master, can’t I atleast have a shower?”

“No bitch, just leave, take care of that shit at home.”

“But if he is home....”

“Then you’d best stop wasting time and beat him there and get in the fucking shower hadn’t you Maria?”

She looks at me in anger and amazement. Anger because I was putting her at risk not letting her shower here and amazement because Eden was deepthroating me. She didn’t understand how I could still be hard and horny after the day we spent together. She shakes her head and hustles out; she didn’t have much time.

The rest of the time I spent there was the same. I fucked both Maria and Eden in every part of that flat. I had them bring girls from the club who I tranced and fucked, some willingly and some against their wills. It was all fun. Finally, afer ten days of this, Maria shows up and I’m dressed, my bags packed.

“Whats this? You’re leaving? You still have four more days on your vacation.”

“Yeah, I decided I actually do want to see some of London before going back. Especially the tower. Always wanted to see that place. And I can still do the daytrip to Stonehenge. So yeah, I’m out of here and back to the hotel.”

“Oh, okay then.” Maria was almost comical in her effort not to appear overjoyed I was leaving. She wanted to do nothing to make me change my mind. Good riddance she was thinking.

“I’ll see you in a couple of weeks, yeah?”

“I thought you were going back to America?”

“Oh I am. You’ll be joining me there.”

“What?!?!?”

“Oh yeah. You see, you’re just to good to give up. So I’m not going to give you up. You’ll follow me to America in a couple of weeks.”

“I can’t do that! I don’t want to do that! This is my home....”

“Not anymore Maria. You are just too good a white slut to let waste away here. No, you’re joining me in the States.”

“I-I w-won’t do it! You can’t make me!”

“Yes Maria, I can.”

She knew it was true. but tried another tact.

“I don’t have the money, I can’t afford a plane ticket.”

“I realize that. Not only that but all other fees associated with getting a green card, living expenses, etc. But I have figured out a solution.”

“You’ll pay my way, is that it?”

“Hahahaha! Hell no! You’ll earn your own way and I have a way to do it thats faster than dancing. Go into the bedroom.”

She looked fearful, thinking I had changed my mind. I chuckle.

“Relax Maria. I won’t touch you. Think about it, if I wanted to fuck you, I only have to command it.”

I go into the bedroom and after a bit of hesitation, she follows me. She enters, takes one look at my “solution” for her travel expenses and turns and tries to run. But one of the men is way too fast. He catches her before she can take three steps and throws her onto the bed. Surrounding the bed are three muscular, naked, well hung Black men.

“W-what is this?”

“Why its money Maria. Enough money to come to the states and pay your way, well, atleast until you get the high end stripping job I’ll set up for you.”

“Please, Master....”

“No need to thank me Maria. There are alot more where this bunch came from and they will come in waves of threes each day for the next two weeks. Each group will pay $1,000 euros for the use of you for four hours. They must pay in advance, giving you the money triggers your obediance to them for that four hour window. Each man has been programmed so you’ll both get paid and be quite safe. At the end of two weeks you’ll have more than enough to come to America and will have lived a major part of your fantasy; Being whored out for money.”

“NO! I won’t do it! No matter what, I won’t do it!”

I nod at the one who caught her when she tried to run and he takes an envelope and tosses it to her. Instinctively Maria opens it. $1,000 euros. Her submissivenes is triggered. She throws the envelope away in horror. I turn and pick up my bags and head for the door.

“Master, please, don’t leave me with them, please, I’ll do anything just don’t....mmmmmph!”

I chuckle knowing why she suddenly couldn’t talk.

“Now suck my dick bitch!”

“I’m in that pussy first!”

“I’m in her ass!”

I open the dooor and step out of the flat.

“See you in two weeks Maria!” I yell inside before closing the door.

I look at my watch and know I have to hustle if I want to make the tower tour. I paid alot for that ticket and didn’t want to waste it.

END