The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Caramel?

Clara Melling was beautiful in a simple white dress, I could see that even from behind. I could also see her shoulders shaking as she sobbed; though I could have guessed at her state of mind from the number of people searching the building for her. On what should have been the happiest day of her life, the pressure of making a decision that would change her future forever had brought her second thoughts. It didn’t surprise me; when I’d known her in college, the strong and independent young woman had needed an occasional break from her own choices; a time to have her power stripped away.

“Caramel?” I whispered again, though there could be no mistaking her in that dress, white roses plaited into her hair like a crown while a few stray tresses hung over her bare shoulders.

“Nobody’s called me that in five years,” she muttered through the tears, trying to present her usual strong front despite the situation, “And I’ll be Clara Blake tonight, no more silly pet names.”

“You need to relax a bit, you’re wound up like a clock.” I closed the door and stepped closer, almost whispering in her ear.

“Don’t you try to hypnotise me,” she burst out, “I don’t want that any more.” I hadn’t even been thinking of it, really. It was something we’d experimented with all those years ago, when she’d wanted a break from always having to be in control. Her mind had welcomed the release, and she said the feeling of relaxation was the most wonderful thing she could imagine. It had come to an end, though, as all good things do. After graduation, she’d sent me a drunken email one night expounding the frustration of all those times she’d hoped I would take advantage of her helpless state, but I’d not been a real man for her. After, I think she’d been to embarrassed to keep in touch beyond the exchange of memes and platitudes on facebook.

“I hadn’t thought of that in years,” I said, “It’s still on your mind?” She didn’t respond for a second, though I didn’t hear any further sobs. Maybe taking her mind off the day’s affairs had been good for her.

Then, “Well, the things we did in college ... I could never forget that wonderful feeling.”

“I know,” I smiled, lowering my voices and moving closer still, “That’s why it was so strong. Every time you think of that feeling, every time you hear my voice, as long as it reminds you of that feeling, it makes all the suggestions in your mind that much stronger.”

“I could never resist those magic words,” she said, and I could hear a nostalgic smile in her voice now. The biggest compliment I could have asked for.

“I bet you still couldn’t,” I grinned, “Especially once you started thinking about it. Even if you say you could, that you’re stronger now, that’s just a reminder of all the times you tried to resist me and failed, and how good it felt.”

“Don’t!” she said, “You know those things must have faded after so many years,” but she knew even as she said it that she couldn’t help but agree. Every word of this conversation was turning her on, reminding her of all the things she’d enjoyed and the fantasies she’d had about it. She knew if I ordered her into trance now she would obey without thinking, even as she knew that thinking about it even in denial could only excite her more.

“So many years, always hoping I’d come back and show you one more thing?” I said, feeling like a predator and half hoping it showed in my voice. “Dreaming you’d find me standing behind you some day, hearing those magic words you trained yourself to respond to, always knowing that as long as the thought excites you, you wouldn’t be able to resist?” She turned to face me now, surprise in her eyes and blushing as deeply as I’d ever seen to contrast with the white dress. She was embarrassed, nervous, excited, her mind filled with nothing but delicious anticipation. She knew it was coming, and knew she couldn’t possibly say no to me now. Not when her body wanted it so much, and her mind’s eye was a blur with nearly a decade of unfulfilled fantasies.

“Go deep for me, Caramel,” I commanded in a voice like some feral predator’s growl, “Go deep now.” She blinked as a comforting fog of helplessness overwhelmed her thoughts, and she sank to her knees in front of me. I treated her to a story of how she must obey now, and knowing that could only increase her pleasure. How she would feel all those fantasies coming true, and feel unable to resist doing all the things she’d wanted to do. Her eyes opened again, and she gave a breathless gasp, a smile with eyes wide. Her hands reached up to unfasten my trousers without any prompting from her mind. For a second she hesitated as she tried to think how to stop this, but as soon as she’d freed my cock, there was nothing on her mind but how good it felt to be here and now. She took me into her mouth eagerly, completely subservient to my pleasure; and overwhelmed by her own.

As she sucked, head bobbling happily as her tongue caressed the head, I noticed her hand probing unsuccessfully in the many-layered folds of her dress. “Are you horny?” I asked, though that much should have been obvious. She nodded, but didn’t stop licking. My member was almost painfully stiff now, living out the fantasy of a lifetime. I had to give her what she’d wanted, after taking so long to summon the courage. I put one hand on her chin, urging her to stand, and then turned her around like a mannequin so I could unbutton the ornate dress. Even as it fell to the ground, the complex ruffles and layers of fabric made a knee-high pile for her to step out of. She was wearing a simple strapless bra and a garter, frilly white decorated with a small powder-blue bow. The lack of knickers was probably intended as a pleasant surprise for her husband; or perhaps, I thought, she meant it for me. As soon as the dress was out of the way, her right hand flew to her crotch; it seemed my voice wasn’t the only thing she couldn’t resist today.

“Not yet,” I said, and her hands were back at her sides, trembling with desire. I’d read the phrase in books, but never thought it could be true. But here, my little Caramel was shaking as the urge to touch herself again fought with the need to obey my voice. I told her to turn around, and bent her over a small, dusty table in the corner of the room. With one finger, I caressed her back, tracing gentle circles as she continued to moan, “Please, please!” My hand worked its way down towards the soft curve of her ass, and the begging rose to sound almost desperate. Then in one instant, two fingers dived in to run along her labia, feeling how wet she was already, and she bucked back against my hand with a wordless moan.

I pulled my fingers away, and she begged “Please, please master,” one more time before feeling the tip of my cock pressing against her. She didn’t hesitate, sliding back to take me inside her and gasping louder than I would have thought possible for such a small girl. It only took a dozen thrusts before she came, twitching silently with her panting stilled for a second. As she let out the held breath, she turned to show me her smile, and her lips shaped the words “Thank you”.

I wasn’t finished yet, though, so I put one hand on her hip and spoke decisively, “Get hot for me, Caramel, you’re ready for more.” Her eyes widened in surprise as her body responded without question. One more thrust, and a second, and she was on the edge again, pressing hard against me and trying to take me as deep as possible. I unhooked the bra and reached around her to cup her breast in my hand, gently pinching her nipples to elicit a squeak somewhere between pleasure and pain. Her whole body was so sensitive, every touch was driving her wild. I knew it wouldn’t take much to satisfy her, but I forced myself to move slowly, savouring the moment as she begged me to go faster, harder. Still, the feeling of control had her more aroused than I would have thought possible, and she enjoyed three more mind-shattering orgasms before I finally came into her.

A few seconds later, I heard footsteps in the corridor outside, and a deep Scots-accented voice calling, “Clara? Clara, everyone’s looking for you!”

Caramel quickly grabbed her dress, and I stepped forward to help her pull it up, arranging every silk and lace fold. “Should we run?” she asked, voice level above the wide-eyed grin. I looked at her, not quite sure what she meant, and raised an inquisitive eyebrow.

“Well, am I going to run away and never see Rick Blake again? Are you going to take me away and never set me free? Should I step out and tell them what just happened, or was this just one last girlish fantasy fulfilled before I become a hard-assed businesswoman with a devoted house husband?”

A pause for a second, as the sound of opening doors approached down the corridor, then she finished with a cheeky grin, “Well, it clearly isn’t my decision any more. Why do you think I invited you?”