The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This story is copyright © 1999 by Doctor Pinch ([deleted email address]). It may not be reproduced in any form without the express written consent of the NFL, MLB, NBA, CBA, WTA, USTA, FIFA, FA, or Seri( A. In the alternative, it may be re-posted, without alteration to the text or to this notice, to sites for which there is no membership charge or to sites protected by AdultCheck. It may not be altered, amended, conformed, edited, changed, or otherwise fucked with, period.

This is my first published effort, so be relatively kind with any criticism. Constructive criticism, however, is always welcome (as is kudos). Please direct comments to [deleted email address].

This story presents situations of sex among and between teens, including incest. It also presents situations involving the use of drugs to induce cooperation, blackmail, unprotected sex and other illegal, immoral, and probably impossible acts. DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. Actually attempting any of this may result in pain, pregnancy, persecution, promiscuity, pandering, and port-a-potties (chap. 7), as well as PROSECUTION.

Do not allow this to be read by anyone under 18, 21 or whatever the relevant age is in your particular jurisdiction. If you are under 18, 21 or whatever is the relevant age in your jurisdiction, STOP READING. Put this story aside and return to it when you are of age. You’ll appreciate it much more at that point.

This story is fiction (fantasy is probably a more accurate adjective). Any resemblance to any person, place, thing, or other animate or inanimate carbon based being is purely coincidental. It represents the twisted workings of an overactive libido and, once again, should not be tried, convicted, or executed at home.

For archivers (archivists?), this story contains: m-dom, strip poker, inc, mf, ff, mff, auth, mc, nc, blackmail, clothing fetish, straight, oral, anal, enema, (and exh, and voy, not really, but sort of), ... that’s all I can think of at the moment, but it’s a pretty good list.

Enjoy, enjoy.
[deleted email address]

Card Games

Chapter 8—He’s a giant killer rabbit, and he’s got nasty fangs, ... like this

I finished off the last roll of film by having all the girls stand naked side by side with their arms around each other. Then took the last two pictures of the girls from the rear, still arm in arm, bent over at the waist. I had them look at me through their spread legs, giving me a good view of their faces, pussies and ass holes.

I walked them up to Jenny’s room, leaving all their clothes downstairs wherever they had landed, and told them all to go to sleep in Jenny’s double bed. I would have loved to sleep with them there, but I had other things I needed to do tonight. I knew that once they fell asleep, they probably wouldn’t get up for eight or ten hours so I was hoping to be back before they woke up. I turned out the light and watched them for a few minutes, snuggling arm in arm in arm. After a while, I left the room, stopped the video camera, hooked it up to the VCR and set it to high-quality duplication. It’d take about an hour or so to do.

Then I took the rolls of film I had taken and drove over to my friend’s dad’s shop. They have a one-hour photo developing machine and I was pretty sure the guy who has the night shift knows that I’m supposed to be allowed to use it. Sure enough, I walked in, told the guy I wanted to use the development machine, and he just waved me on in and went back to his book.

Luckily, the machine’s in a room in the back that’s closed off from the rest of the shop. I stuck the first roll in, set it for four sets of prints and let it go. An hour and a half later, I had four sets of prints for each roll. I stuffed them all into envelopes, told the guy that I’d pay the owner tomorrow (really later that day), and went back home. I put another tape in to be duplicated over, sat down, and went through the pictures. Most of them were fantastic. I pulled out the tamer ones, figuring I could give them to my friend’s dad. I didn’t want him to see the really good ones, because then he’d want a piece of the action. I figured I’d tell him that I just had them strip, and that I fondled them, but I didn’t want to tell him that I’d fucked them all.

I collated them into four sets, put them back in envelopes, and started trying to figure out where I could hide them. By the time I was ready to leave, another tape was done. I put a last one in for another duplication, stuck the first tape in a box with one set of pictures, taped it up and addressed it to myself, in care of my friend at his dad’s pharmacy. I drove over the post office (we have one of those 24 hour self-serve post offices with vending machines), weighed it, put a ton of postage on it, and dropped it in the mail. While I was in the deserted parking lot, I climbed into the back of my car, pulled up the back seat of my car (no mean trick, even when you know what you’re doing) and taped the other video, a package of pictures, and the negatives to the underside of the seat. When I reassembled the back and sat down in the seat, you couldn’t tell that there was anything unusual under there.

I drove home, grabbed the original tape from the camera and another package of pictures and went back out to my car and hid them under the front seat. I taped the last set of pics and the last video to the back of the vegetable crisper and the meat drawer in the ‘fridge. I think the last time our fridge had been cleaned was at the factory, but I knew I’d have to move them before my parents got back, just in case.

When all this was done, I went up to my sister’s room, climbed into bed, naked with the three girls and went to sleep.

It only seemed like moments later, though it was full light outside, when I woke up to the sound of screaming. I opened my eyes to see Carla standing naked by the bed, screaming and looking around frantically for something to cover herself with. Finally, when she couldn’t see any of her clothes and realized how exposed she was, she grabbed the comforter off the bed and held it in front of her. This exposed the three of us still in the bed, all naked. I was between Jenny and Erin, who were also, by now, fully awake. Erin, realizing she was naked too, dove over the side of the bed, curled up into a ball and tried to cover herself as best she could. Jenny, with a little more thought, grabbed the topsheet and pulled it over herself first, then rolled out of bed.

That left me sitting on the bed, naked as a jaybird. I just calmly put my hands behind my back and leaned back against the pillows.

While all this was going on, Carla was saying “ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod. ... What happened last night?”

“What do you mean?” I asked. “What’s it look like happened? Don’t you remember.”

“It was a dream! It must have been.”

“I don’t think so.” I told her. “I remember it pretty vividly.”

“Where are my clothes?” she demanded.

“Downstairs. Where you left them.”

When I said that, she ran downstairs, still clutching the duvet, presumably to get dressed.

Now Erin spoke up from her uncomfortable looking position. “Did we really do all that?”

“We sure did. By the way, how does your ass hole feel? Are you O.K.?” As I said this I reached over the side of the bed, to fondle her, but she scooted away.

“Don’ttouchme” she said in a rush, “... please.”

“O.K., but after last night, I wouldn’t have thought you cared.”

“You really did... you know, ... with me.”

“I would think you’d remember. You weren’t that drunk. Remember? At the end I did you up the butt while you fucked yourself on Jenny.”

“Oh god. I remember.” That was Jenny, behind me.

“Where are my clothes? I need to get home.”

“They’re downstairs too,” I told Erin.

As I was saying that, we heard the front door open, then slam shut. “I guess Carla had to go home too.”

“Could you turn around, David? Please? So I can run out of here.”

I turned around and faced Jenny. She was looking at me like she didn’t know who I was. I heard Erin get up and run downstairs as soon as my back was turned. Jenny and I stared at each other, me with a smile on my face as I contemplated my beautiful sister (even though she was mostly hidden under a bedsheet), her with a look of amazement and confusion. A minute or so later, I heard Erin climb halfway up the stairs then shout out that she was leaving to go home. She rushed back down the stairs and out the door.

When she had left I turned my back to my sister and climbed off the bed. “I’m going to get dressed. I suggest you do the same. Then we’re going shopping together.”

I went back to my own room and got dressed. Then came back out to find my sister heading down the stairs. “Where are you going?”

“I’m going out. I need to ... do some stuff.”

“Oh no your not. You’re going shopping with me.”

“Thanks Dave, but I really want to go off on my own. What we did last night, ... I didn’t really mean to do. I know it’s my fault. But I just don’t want to do it again.”

“Jenny. Let me explain something to you. Last night I took a ton of pictures and a video tape. They show you doing all sorts of amazing things. Mostly amazing things with Carla and Erin. None of pictures has me in them at all. When I say I want you to do something, I expect you to do it. No, ifs, ands, or buts. If not....”

“If not, what?” she said, her voice shaking.

“Well, I don’t know. If not, suddenly everyone at school finds pictures of you with your face stuck in Erin’s cunt, or you fingering yourself for the camera. Nothing good, let me tell you.” Jenny looked on the verge of tears. “Look, Jen. Let me show you the pictures. You can see them and then decide if you want to be my sex toy. It won’t be forever. Just till mom and dad get home. Once that happens, ... well, the novelty will have worn off and I won’t want you nearly as often. Besides, I’m off to college next year, so ....”

When she didn’t respond, I continued: “Come on. You go downstairs and sit at the table. I’ll go grab the pictures and let you decide for yourself.”

I let go of her arm and she went downstairs into the kitchen. I went out the front door and to my car. I wasn’t surprised to see that the drapes were cracked open by the time I got there. I pulled out the photos from under the front seat, then went back into the house.

By now she was back at the kitchen table sitting down with her back to me. As I set them down in front of her I said “I know you were watching where these came from while I was out front. Let me tell you that I made five sets of these pictures, two of them I mailed to myself at different locations. The other two other than this one are carefully hidden where you’ll never find them, but someone eventually will. So don’t even think about running off with these. If you do, maybe I’ll release one of the milder ones as punishment, even if you return them.”

“How’d you get them developed so fast?”

“That’s a secret sis. Don’t you worry about it.”

She leafed quickly through the pictures, lingering on some of the more explicit ones. The ones of her kissing one of the other girls deeply seemed to be especially surprising to her as well as the ones with her fucking or being fucked by the strap on.

Finally she finished going through them, lowered her head and said, practically on the verge of tears, “I don’t know ... why I did all that. I’m not like that. You got me drunk last night. It’s not really me.”

“Come on, sis. You got yourself drunk last night. Besides all alcohol does is lower our inhibitions. You wanted to do what you did last night, even though you were fighting it. And it was you. I’ve got the pictures to prove it.”

Still looking at her lap, she said quietly, “All right. I’ll do ... I’ll do it.”

“Good. I knew you’d see it my way. Let’s go.”