The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Career Counseling”

mc/md/mf/ff

A young engineering student attends a career counseling session and is convinced to consider other careers.

* * *

Katherine entered the career counseling office hesitantly. She was still a freshman, and so her appointment was mainly to figure out what she wanted to major in and which classes to take. She frankly felt that she already new what she was doing, and that the appointment would be a waste of time, but the email she had received had been insistent that it was necessary. Her roommate had not received a similar email, Katherine had discovered, but she supposed they couldn’t have all several thousand freshmen descend on the career office simultaneously.

“May I help you?” the secretary asked. The secretary had short, curly blonde hair, and looked barely older than Katherine herself.

Katherine sighed. “I’m here for an appointment. I’m Katherine McKenzie.”

“Of course, Miss McKenzie.” Katherine internally winced at “Miss”, but managed to restrain herself from saying anything. A secretary probably didn’t know any better anyway. “Please walk into Mr. Smith’s office, he will be expecting you.” Katherine nodded and entered the office the secretary had indicated.

“Ah, Katie,” the office’s occupant said as Katherine walked in.

This made Katherine frown. “I prefer to go by Ms. McKenzie, please.” She realized that made her sound very arrogant. She sighed to herself. No need to make enemies here, even if the appointment was a waste of time. “Or Katherine is fine too,” she finished.

Mr. Smith smiled. “Of course. Please sit down, Katherine.” He was an older man, in his forties perhaps; tall, with black hair and a few gray streaks. “Now, the purpose of this meeting is to ascertain what your goals are here at the university, and set up a major and class schedule that will best serve your goals. So let’s start with that. What career do you see yourself entering after graduation?”

“Chemical engineering,” she said instantly.

Mr. Smith’s eyebrows raised in surprise. Katherine tried to suppress her annoyance and only partly succeeded. She hadn’t even been at college a full semester yet and already had had to deal with a lot of people believing she couldn’t hack chemical engineering, based on nothing more than her being, as one fellow student had put it, a “hot chick”. “There are no hot chicks in engineering,” the student had said. He had meant it as a joke, but it pissed her off nonetheless. Others were not as blatant about it, but she often saw looks of surprise as she walked through the chemical engineering building. (And many other looks that were less “surprise” and more “leer”.)

Mr. Smith spoke again. “Are you sure about that, Katie?”

“Katherine, please,” Katherine said again. “And yes.”

“Right, I’m sorry. Katherine. It’s just that, well, chemical engineering is a very tough discipline, you see...”

“I realize that,” Katherine replied tightly.

“Of course you do. I just wouldn’t want to see you try it for awhile and end up failing out,” he finished.

“Mr. Smith, please. I know what I’m doing,” Katherine said, rapidly becoming more annoyed.

“It would make us in the career office feel better if you reviewed some of the more advanced courses a chemical engineering major would be required to take.” He opened something on his computer, then spun the monitor around so that Katherine could see it, and set the mouse next to it. “Just take a few minutes to look through this. Please. I need to speak with Becky, my secretary, about something. You can read through while I’m out.”

“Mr. Smith,” Katherine said again, beginning to protest.

“Please, just a few minutes,” he said, and walked out of the office, shutting the door behind him.

Katherine sighed audibly. As she suspected, this was turning out to be useless. She glanced at the monitor. It wasn’t even a very good monitor, it was flickering a bit like an old TV or something. She idly scrolled through the chemical engineering course list. She already knew what was required, she had gone through it herself before classes even started....

“Have you finished?” Mr. Smith said suddenly. Katherine frowned. He had just left a second ago. “I’m sorry I took longer than I expected, I didn’t want to make you wait for ten minutes.” Katherine frowned again and glanced at the clock. He was right, it had been ten minutes. Katherine barely remembered looking at the information at all.

“Um,” she started. “Um, yeah, I looked through everything.”

“Good job,” he said. “And don’t you agree that chemical engineering might be a bit too much for someone like you?”

Katherine got annoyed at the condescension implied in his words, but she considered what he said. She looked back at the list of classes. A lot of those did seem really difficult.

“Maybe...” she said slowly.

“Of course it is, Katie,” he said.

“Um,” she said again. “I prefer Katherine, really.”

“Right, I had forgotten. I’m sorry, Katherine. As I was saying, engineering is a difficult and demanding choice. A lot of girls have trouble with it, actually.”

This time her annoyance came through. “Students here are a bit old to be called ‘girls’, don’t you think?” she said, trying to keep the snap out of her tone.

“Right. I meant to say ‘women’, of course. But in any case, I’m wondering if you might be better suited to a business degree, perhaps.”

“I...” Katherine frowned and sat there for a moment. Something was wrong. “I really think I can do engineering,” she said finally.

Mr. Smith smiled at her. “Well, Katherine, it’s up to you, of course. But why don’t you just take a quick look through the requirements for a business major. You might discover that it sounds interesting after all.” He quickly pulled up a new page on his computer. “Just read through this for a minute while I step out again.” Before Katherine had a chance to object, he had left the office again.

She looked at the business classes. It probably would be a little easier than engineering, she mused. She had never really had any interest in business before, but the class descriptions were sounding interesting. She brushed her dark hair out of her eyes and tried to keep reading. She just wished the monitor would stop flickering....

“Sorry for keeping you waiting again,” Mr. Smith said. She glanced up at the clock; it had been another ten minutes. She must have zoned out again, she thought.

“Anyway, what do you think, Katie?” he said.

She started to object to something, but realized she couldn’t remember what the problem was. “I, uh...” Mr. Smith’s smile was distracting. She shook her head to try to clear it.

“Well, Katie,” he said. “I’m actually wondering if a full bachelor’s degree might be a bit much for a girl like you.”

Katie nodded slowly.

“Since you seem to have developed an interest in business, however, we do have a secretarial school here at the university. It would only require two years, which might better fit your plans and abilities.”

Katie felt a bit annoyed at the repeated condescension, but Mr. Smith was right. She probably would struggle through a full four years of school.

“Take a look at this information, see what you think,” he continued. He pulled up a page of information on the secretarial school. Katie didn’t even think to object as he walked out of the office; she immediately began reading. The monitor’s flickering seemed to be getting worse, but she tried to ignore it as she read. This time she vaguely felt herself zone out, but there was nothing she could do....

“So, Katie, what do you think?” Mr. Smith said a moment or ten minutes later.

“Uh, I’m not sure this is for me,” she started to say, trying to think.

“Well, not all girls are cut out to be a secretary,” he said sympathetically. “But with how hot you are, we can probably find something for you that doesn’t require much intelligence.”

Katie started to say something... that wasn’t what she had meant at all. But he continued talking and her objections seemed to dissipate.

“Have you considered modeling?” Mr. Smith asked. “We don’t offer anything like that here at the university, but I believe there is a modeling and acting school in town that we might be able to set you up with.”

“I, uh, I don’t know.” she managed to say. It was so hard to think.

“I understand that if you hadn’t considered it before, you might be concerned if you were really cut out for it. I assure you that you definitely have the looks, but if it would make you feel better, you could take off your shirt and pants and I could take a better look at you.”

Katie felt like the conversation had gotten away from her, but she could no longer remember what she had been thinking a minute ago. “Um... are you sure?” was all she could think to say.

“Yes, it is no problem, really,” Mr. Smith said kindly. “If I can get a good look at your body, I can be sure to give a complete recommendation to the modeling school.”

“That, uh.. that makes sense, I guess,” Katie said slowly. She glanced down at herself. She had a university logo sweatshirt and pair of old jeans on. She bent down and pulled off her sneakers, then stood up and unbuttoned her jeans. She slipped the jeans off, revealing plain white cotton panties, then pulled the sweatshirt off over her head, revealing a matching bra.

“Yes, very nice,” Mr. Smith said, looking her up and down. “I’m sure a hot girl like you could have a successful career in modeling.” He opened something new on the computer. “Here’s the website of the modeling school. Read up a bit and let me know what you think.” He walked out of the room again.

Katie, in her underwear and socks, sat down and stared at the monitor. The flickering was still there, but seemed almost friendly now. She smiled blankly for some reason. She tried to concentrate on reading about modeling, but there were quite a lot of words....

“You know, Katie,” Mr. Smith said as he re-entered the office. “Professional modeling can be a lot of work. I’m wondering if you might be better suited to something a little different.”

“Like what?” Katie said, then giggled for no apparent reason.

“Well, if you were willing to pose nude, you might have an easier time of it,” Mr. Smith said thoughtfully.

“Really?” Katie said, intrigued.

“Oh yes. There can be good opportunities for a nude model. I might be able to find something for you if you could take off your underwear so I can see you fully naked.”

Katie giggled again. She reached back and unhooked her bra, revealing her breasts, then stood up and slipped out of her panties. “What do you think?” she said, then bit her lower lip while waiting for Mr. Smith’s reply.

He looked at her for awhile, studying her boobs and her neatly trimmed pussy. “Yes, I think we probably can find something for you. First, um, just look at the monitor again for a minute.”

“Why?” she said wonderingly.

“Just do it,” he said, pushing her down into the chair.

“Oh, ok,” she said airily. She stared into the monitor. It flickered at her. Her eyes glazed over as she watched it flicker. It flickered some more, and each little flicker seemed to be timed with a pulse of happiness in her happy, foggy, squishy, brain; happy and mushy and blank, all wonderfully empty....

“One more thing, Katie,” Mr. Smith said. Katie managed to turn her head away from the monitor, then she wiped the drool off her mouth. “Sometimes just posing nude isn’t quite enough, you might need to engage in certain types of sexual acts on the camera.”

Katie smiled happily.

“So you’re okay with that?” he said. “Just to be sure, why don’t you try sucking my cock here.” He unbuttoned his slacks and pulled his cock out.

Katie continued smiling for a moment while she thought about it, but could think of no reason to object. She slipped out of the chair and knelt on the floor in front of him. She tried to remember if or when she had sucked a cock before, but her memory was nothing but fog. She moved on instinct, reaching up to stroke his cock with her right hand, then closing her lips around the tip.

“Mmm. Good girl,” Mr. Smith said. Katie shivered in pleasure at the compliment. He put his hand on the back of her head, then grabbed a handful of her hair. He pushed her head back and forth over his cock, and she stroked it with one hand and began to play with his balls with the other.

It wasn’t long before she could tell that he was ready to cum. He suddenly yanked hard on her hair and pulled her head off his cock. A second later he shot his load into her hair and onto her face. She smiled up at him as his seed coated her.

“Uhhh..” he sighed. “Yeah, you’ll be good at this.” Katie giggled.

Mr. Smith walked to the door and opened it. “Becky, could you come in here a moment,” he called. The blonde secretary entered the room and glanced at Katie, naked, kneeling on the floor, covered in her boss’s cum. Katie smiled up at her and noticed her clothes: a white blouse, black skirt, and high heels.

“Now, Katie,” Mr. Smith said. “I assume you will have no problem engaging in sexual acts with other women as well? It will help your prospects.” Katie continued smiling blankly. “I’ll take that as a yes. Let’s see, though. Becky, would you mind licking my cum off of Katie’s face? Katie can eat you out afterward.”

“Of course, sir,” Becky said. She knelt down beside Katie and began to lick Katie’s face. Katie shivered in pleasure. After a minute Becky moved her tongue to Katie’s mouth and kissed her fully. Katie responded and kissed her back, knowing Mr. Smith would approve.

Becky sat down on the floor and spread her legs. Katie looked up her skirt and saw that she wore no panties. She pushed Becky’s skirt up to her hips and moved her head down to the other girl’s pussy, while sticking her ass in the air. Becky moaned softly as Katie’s tongue slipped into her.

Katie again moved on instinct, tonguing Becky’s slit, licking up her juices. After a minute, she felt something hard enter her pussy from behind, and began to hear the grunts of Mr. Smith as he thrust in and out of her. She moaned into Becky’s pussy. Her head swam.

A long time later, she sat on the floor of the office fingering herself mindlessly. Becky had returned to the front desk after Katie had brought her to orgasm, and Mr. Smith had cum on Katie twice. Now he was on the phone. “Yeah,” he said into the receiver. “The one I sent the picture of yesterday. She’s totally under. She’ll do pictures, movies, whatever you need. Yeah, she’ll be staying at my apartment for now. Sure, she can move in with you later if you’d like. She won’t mind.” He turned to her. “You won’t mind at all, will you, Katie?”

Katie smiled blankly into space and continued to finger herself.