The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Carry On , Teacher !

F/f/F

Synopsis : An American student, in Hong Kong, changes her teacher’s opinion of her.

The diversity of the classroom reflected the cosmopolitan nature of Hong Kong and the reality of the world as a global village.

The Hong Kong International Girl’s School , or HKIGS as it was generally known , perched high on a hill in the Mid—levels area of the city , overlooking the city’s beautiful Harbour, and it enrolled rich young Chinese students , affluent Indian and European girls , a few white American youngsters , gweilos ( White ghosts , in Cantonese ) as they were called and one solitary African American student, (who the Cantonese language would describe as “hark gwei”, or a dark ghost ).

The teacher , Miss Helen Dimbleby , was a tall, young, attractive British woman who had lived and taught in the Hong Kong/British educational system for several years. She was strict with her pupils, as was the tradition of the British schools, which was the pattern followed by most schools in Hong Kong. Uniforms were worn, English instructional modes were followed, and most of all the students were made to strictly obey school rules , in spite of the fact they were all daughters of rich parents, who were allowed to do anything they wanted , OUTSIDE of school.

Truth be known the atractive young Englishwoman LIKED the authority. Ordering around the teenage girls , in their plaid skirts, and jackets, gave her a wonderful, powerful feeling. Almost sexual,she sometimes thought.

Shaquana Foster , the lone African American was a particularly difficult student for Miss Dimbleby, and today had been a particularly difficult day. She seldom responded well to Helen’s authoritarian approach, and today she seemed to totally ignore Dimblby’s orders.

As usual, Foster had shown up at school with her skirt altered to a length MUCH too short, for school rules, a blouse open to the third button, her school tie loosely knotted, and heavy make up on her eyes and lips. She even smelled of cigarette smoke . All forbidden practices. And in spite of several warnings, her appearance had not improved throughout the day. In fact, one of the male teachers had remarked that she looked like a slutty centerfold from some slick men’s magazine that featured young teens , instead of an HKIGS student.

“It’s not surprising though, " he said , “I’m told the girl’s mother runs hostess clubs in Wan Chai and Lan Kwai Fong , and that she was constantly in trouble with the police when she immigrated to Hong Kong last year . " the male teacher continued.” You know, Helen, hostess club REALLY means brothel,” he confided.

As Dimbleby dismissed class for the day she told Shaquana stay behind so they could speak.

“Ms Foster, " she began, " your behavior has been atrocious since you enrolled here at the beginning of the year. Your dress has been nothing short of salacious, your attitude appalling , and your behavior entirely lacking for a student of HKIGS. I know you are new to both the city and to this school, but I may find it necessary to suspend you from attendance here. You are simply not HKIGS material ! And you are definately a bad infIuence on the other girls. I’d like to speak to you about your behavior , WITH your parents today, will you call them, please ?”

Shaquana rolled her eyes and gave the up tight British teacher a disgusted look. " My father still lives in the States and has NOTHING to do with my momma and me, and right now she is working at one of her businesses. I can handle anything we need to talk about.”

“No you CAN’T Ms Foster, I must talk to your mother. And I must do it now ! I have a meeting with the Head Mistress in the morning, concerning YOU , and I’d like to have made my decision by then. Now how can we get hold your mother ? ”

“Whatever, " the pretty teen replied . Foster reached into her purse and pulled out her cell phone and dialed her mom’s number , then walked up to the desk in the front of the room , and handed the trendy cell phone to her teacher.

The blond teacher started to discuss the issue with Mrs Foster, just as Shaquana noted that there was a cup of tea sitting on Dimbleby’s desk. She deftly palmed a tablet from her purse into the warm liquid. As she spoke Dimbleby sipped from the cup ,which bore the crest of the HKIGS on it’s side. As the moments passed her speech became slower and slower, and soon she was sitting in the chair, her mouth hanging open, and her eyes staring straight ahead . She could not seem to focus her thoughts, and finally mumbled ...“excuse me....Mrs Foster ... I’m sorry ...I ... " Shaquana reached out and took the mobile phone from her hand and spoke into it, “I guess she changed her mind, Mom. I’ll just go home and we can talk about school when you get there , tonight .”

Foster had slipped the teacher a drug she had found in her mother’s medicine cabinet, a drug that the older woman used occasionally in her club to knock out unruly customers. Shaquana had done an Internet search on the medicine and learned that it also seemed to make the user VERY suggestible, and thought that she could use it to her advantage. This had been her first opportunity to try the drug, but she was happy with the results. She smiled, as she remembered it wasn’t even on sale in the States . Living in Hong Kong DID have some advantages.

She placed another tablet into Dimbleby’s tea and instructed the confused woman to drink it. Compliantly , she lifted the cup to her lips and swallowed.

In only a few moments Helen’s eyes slowly closed.

When she opened them again she found herself sitting in a large , soft chair , in a room she did not recognize. She looked around in alarm and surprise.She looked down and saw her blouse unbuttoned and her breasts hanging out of her bra.

“ Wonder where you are, you pommy Bitch? You’re in my apartment ,” Shaquana spat out, " And we ARE going to talk a while, and YOU are going to listen, you little fuck toy . You can’t even remember it how you got here,can you ? We rode home in a taxi together and it was fun, you sweet little cunt. You even paid for the ride ! ”

In fact , concentrate as she might , the blond teacher had no memory of the taxi trip from the school, in the Mid-levels area to the Peak, an affluent neighborhood in which the young girl and her mother resided.

But the Chinese taxi driver would remember it for a LONG time. As he glanced in his rear view mirror he was surprised to see the sexy young hark gwei playing with the breasts of the porcelain white English woman, and the blond woman seemingly enjoying it ... greatly . He almost drove off the winding road when Shaquana pulled Helen’s left tit out and licked on it as they drove up to the gated entrance at the student’s apartment building , high on the Peak. As the uniformed building guard saluted, and helped the two women out of the taxi , Shaquana led the unresisting Brit into the building and up the elevator, her pale white breasts still exposed. Both the guard and the cabbie stared after them.

She opened the door and shoved the unresisting teacher down into a chair . A few moments later the woman began regain her senses and started to understand what the girl was saying .

Helen tried to get up and protest the crude language Shaquana was using , and the vulgar names the student was calling her , but found she could neither speak nor move. All she could do was sit docilely in the soft chair and listen to the lovely black girl as she continued to ridicule her. Shaquana drew closer and looked straight into Helen’s eyes and spoke softly. The drug I gave you makes you so susceptible to my instructions that you have to do everything I say.... EVERYTHING. You’ve been following me around like a puppy already, but I want you to remember everything now. Before you weren’t aware of what was going on , but now you’ll remember everything. Every action, every word, every command... and you will listen to me closely as I tell you what to do. Do you understand me, bitch ?”

“ Y.... yes.... I understand...” she mumbled.

Helen’s mind raced, but in spite of what she TRIED to do she could only respond to the sexy black girl’s commands. She could not resist her commands . Her voice seemed to penetrate DEEP into her mind and control her very thoughts.

“Tell me . my little gweipo, do you have a boyfriend? ”

“No....”

“A girlfriend ? Are you lezzie ? ”

“No...”

“It’s a shame, you ARE pretty for a white girl. Mom only has Chinese girls working in Her club in Wan Chai, but maybe a pretty white chick like you would be a big draw for expats. Her Lan Kwai Fong location is her upscale club , but maybe we’ll keep you in the POOR section of town, honey. " She brushed her fingernails softly across Dimbleby’s cheek. " Do you like ME ? ”

“ You are my worst student, so arrogant , so disrespectful...no...I don’t like you, Shaquana.”

Foster reached out her hand and placed a finger in the teacher’s mouth. " Suck it,” she whispered, and the blond started to use her mouth on the black girl’s finger as if it were a cock.

“ Oh My...you DO know HOW to suck. You may not have a boyfriend now, but it’s obvious you’ve had a lot of experience. By the way , bitch , you DO like me. In fact , you really hot for me. You’ve wanted to get busy with me from the moment you first saw me in your class room. Didn’t you ?”

“Yes Shaquana, " she whispered, her breathing quickening as she continued to suck on her finger, her thoughts seemingly altered as Shaquana spoke to her.

The girl laughed. " Stand up bitch , take your clothes off. I want to see your pale ass body. And you WANT to show it to me , more than anything in the world. Show me now. Strip!”

The teacher screamed NO inside her head, but obediently stood and began to remove her conservative outfit, dropping it to the floor, and her bra and panties followed. She kicked off her shoes, and stood naked before her young mistress. But in spite of her mental resistance, her desire for the teen grew and her nipples stood up, hard, on display for Shaquana. She felt her pussy moistening.

The dominating teen reached out and pinched Helen’s nubs, causing the blond to flinch in pain. " That feels good doesn’t it ? Tell me you LOVE that bitch. Tell me you love it when I hurt you. Tell me you love ME.”

“Oh Shaquana, she sighed, I do so love it when you hurt my breasts, and I do love you so.”

Now the teen laughed out loud. “Cunt! Undress me, and do it NICE and tender . You ARE my bitch now and you need to treat me VERY nice.”

The drugged British teacher gently pulled at the girl’s school uniform, full of desire for the teen. She removed her plaid skirt and white blouse and then her underwear, exposing her perfect dark flesh to the room light. She wanted this girl more than any one she had ever known , and in her excitement her fingers drifted to her own bare, moist pussy, gently moving in and out.

Shaquana slapped the blond’s hand away from her pussy and stuck her OWN fingers into the teacher’s moist sex, causing Helen to moan in pleasure. Then she lifted her hand to the blond’s lips and made the horny Brit taste her own juices.

“Shaquana ...Shaquana ... Shaquana ... the woman repeated over and over, almost like a mantra. ”

“If you lick my feet nice now I MAY let you eat my pussy, teach. What do you think ?” the sensual teen suggested.

Immediately the helpless blond fell to he knees and began to kiss and lick the ebony skin of the girls feet and toes, as Foster thrust her feet in and out of her mouth.

“That’s all you are good for is worshiping me, isn’t it ? Being my bitch.” the beautiful girl taunted.

“Your bitch ...your bitch ... your bitch” Helen was so consumed by her desire that she was unable to do anything other than follow the merest suggestions of her demanding student.

The teen moved backward across the floor and the blond followed, on her hands and knees. Crawling like a puppy, trying in vain to tongue Shaquana’s toes as the girl gracefully moved back.

“You’re my dog now. My bitch. Crawl for me. Crawl......”

Now it was Shaquana’s turn to sit on the chair, and as she did the girl snapped her fingers and pointed at her own dark cunt, “Eat me, bitch. And do it RIGHT ! ”

The teacher crawled to her new mistress and began to erotically tongue the girl, worshiping her legs, her thighs, and finally concentrating on the girls pussy. The student began to moan, and the sounds seemed to encourage the helpless blond, who ate even more enthusiastically until Shaquana screamed in passion.

Then she reached down and grabbed the kneeling woman by the hair, intertwining her dark fingers in the blond tresses of her submissive teacher, and pulled her head back, looking into her eyes.

“You WILL do anything I say from now on... even after you recover from the effects of the drug, , because one of the residual effects is a long term loss of will power. But I don’t want ALL the girls at school grabbing your pretty tits. I want you belong to me. You are going to quit the school and go to work as a hostess for my mom,aren’t you ?

Helen WANTED to say no, but could not. The drug obviously had done it’s damage, and her submission was permanent, as long as Shaquana continued to regularly supply her with the hypnotic tablets. " Yes....Yes ma’am, I’ll work for your mother.”

“ And you will fuck any man.... or woman I tell you to ?”

“Yes Shaquana...”

Or any one my Momma commands ?”

“Yes, Shaquana...”

“But you will belong to me. You will be MY little bitch.”

“Yes Shaquana, your bitch.”

Just then the key turned in the apartment door and Tisha Foster, Shaquana’s mother walked in.

“The attractive owner and mamasan of two Hong Kong Hostess bars, just put her hands on her hips and smiled.

“ Word Up baby ?” she laughed.

“ You always told me don’t take any shit from ANYBODY , momma. This is my teacher and she was going to kick me out of school, but I gave her two of those tablets you keep in the bathroom ... and now she wants to be a whore in one of your clubs.”

“TWO ? Honey, you are lucky she can talk at all!.One’s enough for a football player. " But she DOES look like she’s gonna make some money here, those Chinese Triad boys LOVE British hootchies. Let’s see how good she is.”

With that the older woman grabbed the ex-teacher by the arm and pulled her up. The two embraced and kissed, tongues intertwining. Then Tisha once more pushed Helen to her knees and pulled her head toward her own crotch. The helpless blond fumbled with the woman’s skirt and pulled it down, then thrust aside her panties with her tongue and began to lick Shaquana’s mother.Up and down, then in little circles her tongue attacked the woman. Then she uncontrollably thrust it deep in the woman’s pussy and moaned in surrender.

“Wonder what they are going to say at school when this bitch doesn’t show up in the morning ? Well anyway , maybe I’ll get along better with the new teacher.” Shaquana laughed.

Helen continued to worship Tisha, while a tear slowly ran down her cheek. There was nothing she could do to resist.She tried. But it was futile. At a hand gesture she crawled back to Shaquana, and started to kiss her feet. The tears continued to fall.