The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Casting Models—Alternate ending

(The next morning)

The shop assistant was busying herself switching on the new models on display in the shop. She couldnt understand why it had been felt necessary to change all the models overnight, but she only worked there! The apparant answer being that these models were more lifelike than the previous ones, and that fact at least she couldn’t deny. These looked so real that...

Jenny felt a push in the area of her navel, suddenly her eyes opened and she was able to see her surroundings. Clearly in a shop display area, she was able to see her reflection enough to know she was still dressed as sexily as before. She tried to look around to see if she could see Christine, but to no avail, she just hoped she was alright somewhere.

There was a good reason she couldnt see Christine, she was displayed in another nearby shop in fact! Though she had arrived with her companion at the Adult Playthings shop, the owner of that shop also owned a nearby toy shop, and the clockwork doll had been sent off there to be displayed, where she could be the new star attraction.

So when Christine was ‘activated’ she found herself surrounded by various toys, though she appeared to be stood in the dolls section. She of course towered over all the other dolls though! She could feel the key pressing into her back, though it wasnt actually painful, and no one seemed in any hurry to wind her up. So whether that would be painful she had no idea at that time.

The one thing both girls tried, and realised was impossible, was to escape, they couldnt move a muscle. Neither knew how long they would be like this, and both were very scared.

Opening time came, and Jenny seemed to attract plenty of attention dressed as she was. Of course, passers by thought she was no more than a shop dummy, so men were eager to grope her ample breasts, and to pinch her bottom! Strange behaviour perhaps if she was just a shop dummy, but being as she was clearly in an ‘adult’ shop, perhaps it wasnt the biggest surprise in the world.

Several of the women cast curious glances in her direction, Jenny trying to decide if they were curious, or jealous of how she looked. There was simply no way of telling. The one thing that shocked Jenny was how turned on she was getting by her new look, and all the attention it was attracting.

Funnily enough Christine’s expanded cleavage was also attracting attention in the toy shop, mainly from the fathers of children, but one or two mothers as well! Christine gasped with pleasure as her new large breasts were fondled and played with, they seemed so sensitive, but of course the mould meant no one heard her. Then came the moment she had been dreading hearing...

“Mummy, mummy, can we wind the dolly up and see what she does?” she heard a young voice ask.

“I’ll get one of the shop assistants to do so.” she heard a voice reply, presumably Mummy.

Christine hoped they would say the key was simply for display purposes, but she was proved wrong. An assistant came over and began to wind the key. She felt a gentle pressure at the base of her spine, then the key stopped turning and...

a big smile crossed her face and Christine began moving, very doll like, across the floor towards them. Her mouth opened and she spoke,

“My name’s Christine, what’s yours?” in a sweet voice that sounded more like that of a 5 year old than a woman in her twenties.

The little girl beamed with delight, “My name is Janey, hello Christine.” and huddled up close to her as if giving the big doll a very large hug. A tear rolled down Christine’s cheek at this tender moment, but as she was inside the doll skin, it passed unnoticed.

Her day passed in a stream of these pleasurable little moments, making little girls days, as well as a few of their fathers in an entirely different way!

Jenny’s day was interesting in an entirely different way, when later that morning she was put into a scene with a male dummy dressed in very little clothing, clearly meant to be her sub or something of the sort. A whip was placed in her hand, the male’s head placed in a position of worship near her sex, and she swore she could feel a tongue lapping there. Even more so when after a while she gasped and came heavily.

Then at the end of the day she felt her tummy pressed again, and everything went blank.

The rest of the week passed similarly for both girls, Christine having her outfits changed some times, though all were very cute, as if she really was a young girl doll, even though her ample breasts suggested otherwise! Jenny also wore a variety of sexy outfits, not all of them Domme like in appearance though. One day she found her head pressed to the sex of another female dummy, and would have swore she felt her tongue lapping at her pussy as well. The doll certainly shuddered as if she was doing a good job!

(The following Saturday evening)

They never knew it as they were packed back into large container boxes and placed in a lorry, because by then both had been deactivated for the night. Indeed the next thing they knew was...

“Thank you ladies, would you like to leave the chambers, you will find your clothes in the lockers where you left them.”

Christine jumped at the sound of the voice and checked herself over. Yes, she was fine, naked but fine. And no key in her back either. And the excessively large cleavage she’d had was gone as well. But how...?

Jenny did the same, she too seemed fine much to her shock and delight.

Both walked out, greeted each other with a big hug then rushed to the locker room to get changed. Both found an extra envelope in their lockers, containing £250 in cash. Once dressed, and recovered from the delight of seeing each other again, and seemingly perfectly unharmed, they walked through a now open door...

“Well ladies, how was it, as promised you are both safe and unharmed after a weeks modelling session. I trust you feel alright?”

Both girls nodded,

“But how did you do it, and more importantly how, and why did you change us back again?” Jenny asked, her curiousity getting the better of her.

He laughed, “The why is easy, because no one would be looking for you for a week, but after that you would have been reported missing, and the police might have asked awkward questions. The how, its a very clever, but very top secret process, but lets just say you were never going to come to any harm in there. It might seem very solid from the inside, indeed it is, but its very breathable, and as you may have already found out, quite flexible as well. Jenny, I would imagine you were touched up quite often?”

Jenny nodded, blushing but grinning at the same time.

“And I’m sure Christine, you were hugged by happy children quite a lot?”

Christine smiled, nodded, and a small tear formed.

“But equally its incredibly strong as I’m equally sure you found out, as I’m sure you must have both tried to escape at least once?”

Jenny’s grin was enough to answer that question!

Christine was the first to speak though,

“So is that a one off, or could we do it again sometime? Seeing those childrens faces when they saw this big happy dolly was just so delightful that...”

“You’d like to do it again sometime?” he asked, slightly amazedas most, once released never wanted to go near a shop dummy ever again.

Christine nodded.

“And as for you Jenny?” he asked.

“I’d love to, though I’d love to be nearer to Christine next time.” she replied. “I have to ask though...?”

“Yes?” he said laughing, almost knowing what the question would be.

“Did I have another woman eat me out, and did I do the same?” Jenny asked.

“Yes you did. Was it nice?”

“Incredible!” she replied with a grin, “I’d like to do that again some time! With Christine if she was willing.”

Christine’s face was a picture, the idea of sex with another woman clearly didnt appeal!

He laughed, “Well as you might have gathered, we could always make her do it! Not only does the moulding control your movements, it controls your mind as well through an internal headband. Most of the time we didnt need to, but there were a few monents when...”

Both girls giggled.

“Can you do that then please?” Jenny asked, “Do we have to be all stiff to do it though, given the time?”

“No.” he replied, which looked roughly like Christine’s answer to making love with Jenny, all we need is to affix the mind control bands tightly again to your scalps, switch them on, and...” he winked. “Though I would prefer Christine was a willing partner in this.”

Christine looked doubtful to say the least.

“Oh please.” said Jenny begging her, “You cant imagine how good it was to feel a tongue licking at your pussy. Please try it, for me?”

“No tricks?” she asked the man.

“None whatsoever, just switch the bands on, take control of your minds, and let a little sapphic pleasure begin. By the time you’ve both ‘recovered’ I’ll have switched them off and returned you to normal. I’m not sure Jenny needs her mind controlled to do this, but the education on what to do to you might still be handy for her!”

Jenny just giggled, and looked at Christine imploringly. She surrendered,

“Oh alright then, to make her happy if nothing else.” Christine said, wondering what it would be like.

Jenny just hugged her firmly, “I promise I’ll be good.” she whispered in her ear, this time it was Christine’s turn to giggle. Somehow she suspected it would be ‘ensured’ she was good in that field, and that she would return the compliment.

He produced the bands and firmly affixed them to their skulls, then walking back to the desk and checking things, he said,

“Activating now.”

And within a few moments Christine could feel an intense lust building up towards Jenny inside her head, and from the eager look on Jenny’s face she clearly felt the same way. Soon lips were locked in a passionate, suctioning embrace, and hands began to work on bodies, easing each other out of the restrictive clothing they were wearing, panties being damp and sodden even as they were torn away.

Minutes later their lips were locked around a different set of lips, as both girls eagerly began to lap at each others sticky nectar, clearly enjoying the taste, and judging by the moans of pleasure, both were enjoying the sensations as well.

Christine came first as Jenny’s tongue work took her over the top, and the climax just gushed from her, covering Jenny’s face in her stickiness. That only made her more determined to return the compliment, and soon she felt a shudder as Jenny erupted over her face as well. A few sticky kisses later, they found reality kicking in again, and being offered towels to clean themselves up.

“Wow!” said Jenny grinning at Christine, “You’re good, you sure you havent done that before?”

Christine blushed, “Never.” she replied, “But I wouldnt mind doing it again sometime I have to admit, controlled or otherwise.”

Jenny’s face lit up, “I’ll keep you to that!” she said with a grin as wide as the Cheshire Cat’s.

“I’m sorry to break this up, but shouldnt you be getting home before your families start worrying about you?” they were asked.

“Yes, we should, thank you.” said the ever practical Christine in reply.

They thanked the man and left, but not till they’d asked if they could be ‘models’ again on their next holiday!

* * *

(A fortnight or so later)

Jenny peeled back the bedsheets, and took the opportunity to admire Christine’s glistening, naked, sleeping body. Well naked apart from the juices leaking out of her pussy where Jenny had just brought her off for the sixth time that night! Not that Christine had failed her in that sense, she’d had many herself, it was just that she’d found the strength to get to the bathroom and clean herself off a little before falling asleep.

She climbed into bed, pulled her naked body close to Christine’s and fell asleep herself and...