The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Catcalled

Description: Sarah is a reserved girl who hates dealing with men who catcall her, until two men change her mind one night.

It was a quiet night in the city. Sarah walked through the illuminated streets of the downtown area, back to her parking spot a few blocks away. She had just exited a party at a friend’s apartment. The apartment complex had very strict parking rules, so Sarah and other guests had to park a few blocks away in a paid parking lot. The party had been a blast, but Sarah unfortunately had work at the law firm the next morning, so she had to leave before anyone else did.

Because she had been spending a night out, Sarah was dressed up more than usual. Typically, she was more of a T-shirt and jeans kind of girl, but she liked dressing for occasions when she could. For this party, she wore a black top that showed off a bit of modest cleavage for her D-cup breasts, along with a multicolored floral-print skirt that showed off a bit of leg but wasn’t scandalous by any means. Sarah was not exactly a prude, but she wasn’t keen on showing too much skin, so her attire was relatively modest. Still, with a woman of her size and shape, it was difficult to dress well without getting unwanted notice. Along with her perky D-cup breasts, Sarah had a pinched-in waist that helped accentuate her bubbly ass. Couple that with her straight golden blonde locks, and it was difficult for her to go anywhere without getting hit on.

She had received some male attention at the party, but Sarah didn’t really want any. She was not looking for anything—relationship or fling—at the moment. She was entirely focused on her career as a lawyer. She was not going to be distracted by some guy, and she wasn’t much for hook-up culture in the first place. She figured once she was made a full partner at the firm, then maybe she could look around for someone—but even then, it was going to be a courting relationship, meant to end in marriage with little to no sex until that happened.

“Nice tits!”

Sarah jumped a little. A man had screamed out his car window as he drove by her walking on the sidewalk. He had completely surprised her, although his comments hadn’t. Sarah was all too familiar with those kinds of remarks given to her by strangers as she went about her day. She reacted to them as she did this time: rolling her eyes, scoffing, and moving on. She was always repulsed by those kinds of interactions. Men treating her as an object to ogle rather than a person to respect was so frustrating. It was part of the reason she had decided not to look for a romantic partner until she had made full partner at the firm; she thought by then, every guy her age would be more mature and respect her.

What had the man even hoped to accomplish by shouting that at her? He drove by before she had a chance to respond to him, so it wasn’t as though he was trying to start a conversation with her. He may have meant it as a compliment, but it just made Sarah self-conscious and uncomfortable. She would have much preferred a compliment on her intelligence, or on her ambitions, not on her looks.

Sarah continued walking on the sidewalk, only a couple more blocks to her car. She was still scowling from the comment, when a car drove by on the opposite side of the road and slowed down as it passed her, coming to a stop and rolling down the driver window. Sarah rolled her eyes again. here we go again she thought. Probably another idiot about to yell some stupid comment at her. She’ll just ignore this one. She looked away from the car before its window came down and continued walking, but braced herself for the rude shouting.

It shouldn’t have been too surprising when she heard a wolf whistle coming from the car, but for some reason, the sound absolutely jolted Sarah to her core. She stopped in her tracks, and felt a strange kind of energy shoot through her body—one that she interpreted as excitement, which also carried some hints of arousal to it. Wow, that whistle was meant for me? she thought to herself, suddenly flattered and impressed. That scowl she had on before was now turning into a blushing grin. Sarah had never felt so proud before, especially from a wolf whistle. She wondered why she hadn’t fully appreciated them before.

Still smiling, she turned towards the source of the whistle—the car that had stopped across the street. There was a man taking a whistle out of his mouth, looking directly at her. His eyes were clearly running themselves over her body, and she...liked it? What was typically disgusting to her was all of a sudden exciting, wanted, appreciated. Why shouldn’t she be proud of the way she looks, and why shouldn’t men let her know she looks good? She could feel a small tingle between her legs, something she had never experienced before.

“Damn girl, you’re looking sexy as hell tonight!”

Another man, in the passenger seat, had leaned into Sarah’s view inside the car. So there were TWO men checking her out? Sarah let out a gasp as her pulse quickened and a small ripple of pleasure made its way around her body—beginning and ending with that tingle between her legs. Wow, it felt GOOD to be noticed. Sarah loved that they thought she looked sexy. She smiled, beaming. She needed more of this attention. She cocked her hip out and put one hand on it, highlighting the womanly curves of her body for the men in the car. “Well boys, maybe I can give you two a closer look?”, she shouted back.

“Yeah baby, come on over here and let’s get a better look at you.”

As Sarah sauntered over, trying to flaunt her curves as she walked for the men, the driver turned to the passenger.

“Holy shit, Mark! You were right! This whistle does work!”

Mark smiled in the passenger seat, taking the whistle from the driver, Aaron.

“Told you, Aaron. I thought it was shit too when I saw the ad for it, but I am so glad I bought it. It’s got some strange power over women who hear it. They become so much more...amenable.”

“I’ll say” Aaron replied. “She looked pretty bitchy when she saw us stop for her, but now...wow.” They both eyed Sarah crossing the street towards the car, her hips swaying with each strut, obviously exaggerated beyond a normal walk to highlight her shifting curves.. “She really changed once she heard that. Are you sure they’ll do anything once they hear it?”

“They may need some encouragement, but this whistle hasn’t failed me yet. Follow my lead” Mark replied, as Sarah reached the open driver side window. She leaned forward against the door to peer into the car, wishing for the first time ever that she had worn a lower cut shirt. She loved that the two men were eyeing her cleavage, but she sure wished she had something that would show more. Their attention was invaluable to her now. She would do anything to keep it.

“Still like what you see, boys?” Sarah cooed as seductively as she could. She wasn’t used to using such a tone of voice, but she admitted to herself that it felt good to use.

“Oh yeah, love it. That whole body is banging. How about we get an even closer look somewhere more private?”

Mark knew what he was doing. His crass compliment preceding his suggestion had completely lowered Sarah’s defenses. Sarah didn’t have a thought to remind herself of her car, or her work, or to question what was happening, because his comment made her feel so good. It gave her a rush that tossed all critical thinking out the window. What the hell, why not go with them? She was certainly having fun with them so far.

“I like the sound of that. We don’t want anyone else to see just how closely you two will be looking.” Sarah slyly replied with a wink.

“Hop on in, good-looking”

Sarah entered the back seat. She realized as she sat down that she would have rather sat on one of the men’s lap, but the car was already moving. She wasn’t used to thinking like this, that must be why it took her too long to realize! As the car drove off, she could hear what the men were saying to each other.

“If you haven’t noticed Aaron, this whistle is much more effective when you compliment the girl. When I first tried it, I was much more commanding, but after one or two orders the women would come to and leave me—unless I blew the whistle again. But that was annoying to do too often—and attracted too much attention. I realized pretty soon that if you just keep giving them positive comments, they would do whatever you want for as long as you wanted them, pretty much. Doesn’t matter how crude or immature, it keeps them docile and eager to please. Buys you some time.”

The car had pulled into a secluded alley—not very well-lit and seemingly empty. Sarah had picked up on what the man in the passenger seat was saying, but she wasn’t quite processing that what he was saying might mean she was in danger or being taken advantage of. He had been so nice to her, she could not make the connection that what he was saying might pertain to her.

The car came to a stop at the back of the alley.

“Why don’t you try it out, Aaron?”

“Ok then.”

Aaron turned around in the driver’s seat and looked at Sarah. She looked back expectantly. All that she had gained from the men’s conversation was that they were about to give her some more attention, which she really wanted. Aaron hesitated momentarily.

“Um. You’re very pretty. Get out of the car.”

Sarah blushed a little and compliantly did what she was told. She opened the door, stepped out of her car, and shut the door, realizing that her panties were soaking wet from being picked up off the street by these two strangers and taken to this alley.

Aaron turned the car off and was about to open up his door. Mark, the passenger, touched his arm. He looked back as his hands tugged at the door handle.

“You’re getting it, dude. But remember, you can say ANYTHING. And they’ll love it. You don’t need to go for some cutesy compliment for polite company. Let loose a little.”

“You’re right, you’re right. I’ll try.”

Aaron opened the car door, stepped out, and shut the door, facing Sarah, who was leaning against the car.

“I love the way your titties look, how about showing me more of them?”

Sarah sighed in pleasure to herself, laughed, and smiled at Aaron. “Of course. I thought you’d never ask.”

Sarah peeled off the straps of her black top and bra and brought it down to show off her full, perky breasts. She straightened up a little bit, jutting her chest out slightly, as if she was offering up her tits for Aaron to examine. She loved the way he eyed them. She would do anything to keep his eyes on her.

Aaron was shocked at how the events of the night had turned out so far. He hadn’t thought this far ahead. A silence hung in the air as he gazed up and down between Sarah’s smiling, blushing face, and her inviting breasts.

“Don’t take too long to say something, else she’s gonna start wondering what the fuck is going on.”

Mark had stepped out of the car and was walking around its front to join the side that Aaron and Susan were standing on.

Aaron shook his head a little. “Right, right. I’m just...wow. You really weren’t kidding. I have to get myself one of those whistles.”

Aaron turned his attention back to Susan. “Those tits look so fuckable, but I bet your ass is just as fun. Why don’t you show it to me?”

Susan giggled again. “Sure, like this?”

She turned around and bent over, pressing her hands against the car door. Her skirt pressed tightly against her round, bubbly ass. She had never shown off this much to a man before. She wasn’t sure how it was coming so naturally to her, but she liked how much fun it was. She cocked her head towards Aaron, who was eyeing her ass. Another rush of pleasure went through her, reminding her how soaking wet she was. She cooed a little bit. “Is this the ass you wanted?”

“Yeah...nice,” was all Aaron could manage to say. He stood there, admiring.

“You know, you can touch her too. She’ll be happy with that,” Mark said, standing beside Aaron and Susan, giving himself enough distance to coach Aaron on the situation.

“Oh...gotcha” Aaron said.

He stepped closer to Susan, who was still happily displaying her ass to him. He ran his hands over her butt, squeezing each cheek. Sarah moaned quietly. God, it felt so good to be touched by a man. Why hadn’t she ever let one touch her like this before?

Confidence growing, Aaron wrapped his hands around Sarah’s waist, and pressed his crotch up against her ass. “What an ass, Sarah. An ass that any man would die for. How about letting me get more acquainted with it? Grind into me.”

Sarah nodded happily. Ordinarily, Sarah had scoffed at grinding—she had seen people dancing that way, and was slightly disgusted at such a sight. But now, as she she swayed her hips and dug her ass up against Aaron’s stiffening crotch...she knew why she had seen so many girls dancing like that. Giving pleasure to a man like that, exposing herself for him to use….it sent chills up her spine. That hardening cock was HER doing, and with that, she knew that she had his complete attention.

Aaron moaned. “You are such a slut Sarah. Such a hot slut. I want to see those pouty lips of yours wrapped around my dick.”

Riding the continuous high of being complimented, Sarah whipped around without a thought, squatted down, and eagerly unzipped Aaron’s fly to take his fully hardened cock out of his pants. Sarah could feel instinct taking over, as she wrapped her mouth around his cock and began bobbing her head furiously back and forth on it. She had never done this before, but something about it felt so right. She glanced up at Aaron, who was peering down at her bobbing head, and another wave of pleasure coursed through her body.

“Yeah, that’s it, Aaron. Let the bitch know what you want. You got this,” Mark coached from behind them. Sarah looked to her side at him, and noticed that he was clearly eying her mouth taking in Aaron’s cock. She moaned at the thought of another man watching her take this big fat dick into her mouth. Fuck, it was so hot to have men look at her, she needed it. She continued sucking Aaron’s dick. She lost track of time with that cock in her mouth, and that good tingly feeling in her crotch.

Some time later, Aaron moaned, “Oh my god, that mouth feels so good on my cock, you’re a natural at sucking dick. I want to feel it all the way in you, in that gorgeous mouth of yours. Take it all in.”

Sarah was so overwhelmed by everything, the person she was before she met these men was completely gone. No thoughts of lawyering, of saving herself for marriage. Her mind had been reduced to a few simple thoughts. Being noticed was good, being complimented was good. Do whatever you can to make that happen.

So of course, she eagerly obeyed Aaron’s command. Taking his long cock deep into her mouth, nearly gagging on how big it was. But she kept herself together. For his pleasure. Because she was a slut. A hot slut. And she needed attention. Male attention. She looked up at Aaron, her eyes watering, and saw Aaron had the look of focused ecstasy that can only happen when someone is close to cumming. She needed to make that happen. She needed his mind to be as focused on her as her mind was on being noticed.

Sarah bobbed her head up and down a few more times, wrapping her hand around Aaron’s shaft, slurping and slobbering all over his dick. “Oh yes. You are so sexy with a cock in your mouth.” Aaron moaned, “Mmm, take it. Swallow my cum, you hot piece of ass.”

He released inside of her. Sarah closed her eyes and began doing as she was told, like the slut she was. Swallowing every last drop. As she swallowed, she looked up at Aaron, who was completely lost in orgasm. An orgasm that she had caused. Sarah became overwhelmed with an intense pleasure that she had never felt before. Her entire body felt like it was on fire with pleasure. She moaned as Aaron’s cock continued to spurt inside her mouth. Now, each drop intensified that feeling, because she knew that she had been able to please a man. Her body kept tensing with each passing moment. And, as Aaron shot out his last load of cum, Sarah looked over at Mark, who was watching the entire event. More attention, more pleasure. Then she looked up at Aaron as she swallowed the last of his cum, who was looking down at her with a look of awe and appreciation. And with that, Sarah came. As complete bliss wrapped itself around her mind, it was irrevocably changing it. Now, she needed to show off her body at all times. She needed to do what she could to please men. Anything to be noticed. Sarah had found a new appreciation for being catcalled.