The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Foreword:

Sometime way back in 2006 I wrote this one because I was taken by the mental imagery of honey dribbling on curves of pale white skin and I wanted it in a story.

The story didn’t ever really work back then, but thoughts of sweet, golden goo on beautiful female flesh continued to captivate me and I never quite put it out of my mind. As I was working through my huge pile of completed but yet to be cleaned up and released old stories I thought it was time to do some heavy rewriting and get this one out of my archive and into the world.

Whether I’ll get those images of honey-slicked women out of my mind is a different matter altogether. ;)

Many thanks to my valiant proofreaders for helping to whip this old story into shape.

Catch More Flies

by Cactus Juggler

“Jenna, you conniving little bitch,” Katherine said, as the beautiful redhead stormed into my office.

Ignoring her would have been the power move, but it was too difficult to resist glancing up to admire the way her big boobs swayed even after the rest of her had come to a stop. She had curves that business attire couldn’t really hide so much as struggle to contain. Most professional women with truly large natural breasts worked at keeping them as restrained and Katherine’s were so large that she’d need to wear stout, heavy support style bras to subdue them at all. Instead, Katherine dressed in a manner that appeared to be proper business attire yet somehow still allowed her boobs to retain a wobbling softness that was omnipresent in the most distracting way.

Between us, we were easily the most attractive female managers at the office. But if I was honest with myself, I had to admit that I really wasn’t that close a second place. I’ve always enjoyed a fair amount of attention based on my looks. But when I was near Katherine, I might as well as not exist. Combined with the fact that everyone knew I was a lesbian, I wasn’t in her class in using my appearance to my advantage. I’d seen how easily she could get her way when men were involved.

Pulling my eyes away from her, I concentrated on fixing my tea as if I hadn’t heard her insult. Smiling, I took my time, and she glared at me as I picked up the honey that I used in place of sugar. I could almost feel her temperature rising as I let the moment drag on.

There was no mystery to the source of her ire. Katherine was furious with me over the outcome of the project meeting we’d both attended that morning. I’d stolen a high-visibility portion of the operational plan away from her group, just the latest in my efforts to upstage her as the company’s rising star. She might be more attractive, but I was smarter than her, and manipulating office politics came naturally to me.

It had taken careful plotting to outmaneuver her, but once again I had chipped away at her reputation and influence. All part of my master plan to slow her meteoric rise and eventually wreck her altogether if I could manage it. There was no rush to respond to her. The quiet seemed to intensify with the longer it stretched on. I knew that whoever spoke first lost in this sort of thing. I held my tongue.

“You have to know that I’m not going to let you get away with this,” she said, breaking the silence.

A smile spread across my face. If she’d waited another second or two, I would have spoken. It was a minor victory, but I enjoyed it all the same.

“Are you deaf? I said I’m not going to let you get away with this.”

My spoon hovered over my tea as I squeezed the plastic bottle and the honey oozed out in a slow stretch. I watched the stream pile onto itself, forming little golden mountains that collapsed under their own weight until the spoon was full. Even without looking directly at her, I could feel her rage building as I took my time. Her anger was a palpable thing, and it was delicious.

“I’m sorry, Katherine. What were you saying?”

Her eyes narrowed. It pleased me that I’d scored another hit already. She turned and eased my office door closed. When her back turned, I couldn’t help but enjoy the view. Katherine’s rear was as gorgeous as her front; the way her ass looked in that skirt was just stunning.

She may have carried a few extra pounds on her, but it was all in the right places. Her body was a collection of lush, voluptuous curves and I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t imagined her naked on many inappropriate occasions. She had great everything, body-wise, but it was her oversized natural breasts that always drew my attention. She dressed professionally, but she always took care to ensure that her soft, heavy boobs were presented in a way that all but required everyone to stare at them.

Katherine turned back around to face me, and I only just dragged my eyes away from her ass in time to avoid detection.

“I am not going to take this from you. You may have gotten the better of me a few times, but I’ve beaten out stiffer competition than you, missy. You need to learn something about me: I always get what I want. One way or another.”

She had a serious look, as if she really meant business, but I wasn’t listening to her as much as I was wondering if her hair was really that naturally red. Her skin was so pale it probably was real. How easy must it be to go through life for someone as beautiful as her? A pretty face, a fantastic body and gorgeous red hair to top it off.

It was too bad that she was such a nasty person. She was smart and sexy, but she was also a total bitch.

“I’m sure that taking on stiff things is how you’ve gotten where you are in life,” I said with a chuckle. “And if you always get your way, then I take it you wanted me to make you look like a fool in that meeting.”

The corners of her mouth turned up and her cheeks lifted as she smiled. Somehow, both of my verbal daggers had missed their mark. Katherine should have been angry, but she appeared altogether unfazed by my jibes. She moved to the front of my desk with a casual grace, looking gorgeous and confident. Somehow, everything she did looked sexy. I felt my body responding to her nearness despite myself.

Her hand drifted down to my bottle of honey, her fingers trailing over the bottle’s form for a moment before she lifted it and flipped it open.

“You know, Jenna, I can give you lots of things if you just stay out of my way,” she said, squeezing a dribble of honey onto her finger as she did. “Things you’d like.”

She said it with a strange tone, and I just stared as she slipped her honey-slicked finger into her mouth. The sight of Katherine sucking the sweet goo from her finger stirred feelings in me I didn’t need just then.

The room felt warm, and my heart rate sped up. The last thing I needed was for Katherine to know just how deeply and truly I fancied her.

“Thanks for the offer, but you have nothing I want,” I said.

“No? That’s too bad. I’d so hoped that we could settle our differences some way that would leave us both pleased,” she said as she set the bottle back down on my desk.

Her sparkling green eyes locked onto mine. “Thanks for the honey, that’s good stuff. I see why you like it in your tea. Though I bet it would taste a million times better if I let you lick it off my tits.”

Unbidden, the image of her squeezing a rivulet of golden honey over her naked breasts filled my mind and my breath caught. My mouth fell open, and I froze as she just let the crude suggestion hang in the air between us. Now she was the one using the silence as a tool as the moment dragged on. A smirk played at her mouth, and I could feel her amused superiority at my stunned confusion. The room felt hot, and it physically aroused me to where my nipples had stiffened. Worse, I could feel my sex go slick and I had to clench my thighs together as if to contain the heat between them. She smirked, and I felt so small and helpless that shame washed over me.

“Excuse me?” I finally said, but she had already turned to leave.

Motionless in my chair, I sat stunned as Katherine walked away. My god was she good at it; she moved with just a hint of extra motion to her hips. Not the exaggerated swagger of a stripper, but just enough sway to make her look even sexier as she left me staring there with my heart pounding in my ears.

She paused before opening the door. Katherine spoke without turning to look back at me. “You heard me,” she said, and then she left.

Stunned, I sat there breathing hard. How could she be so bold? I could barely believe I’d just been sexually harassed by another woman, but what shook me the most was the simple truth that my heart wasn’t racing from anger. It hammered in my chest because I was that turned on.

My normally sharp political mind felt dazed and feckless as I struggled to stop thinking about honey dribbling onto the swollen curves of her big breasts. I tried to concentrate on my anger at how she’d spoken to me, to use it to focus my thoughts. The nerve of her; Katherine was so full of herself that she thought I’d just do whatever she wanted? The problem with feeling outraged about her arrogance was that if she was wrong, why did I keep imagining her luscious breasts dripping with honey?

Throwing myself into my work, I tried to bore my inappropriate arousal away. It took ten or fifteen minutes to settle myself down, but corporate minutia successfully distracted me to where I was only occasionally thinking about Katherine’s tits.

* * *

The email message arrived in my inbox an hour after she’d left me.

Jenna,

Try not to think about what I said earlier the next time you put honey in your tea. I’d hate for it to interfere with your concentration.

Have a great day,
Katherine

The email was diabolical. It was vague enough that I couldn’t use it against her, but the simple reverse psychology of it was maddening. I tried to work, but the arousing fantasy kept popping back into my head. It wasn’t even real. It’s not like I’d ever seen her undressed, much less covered in glistening honey, and yet the sight of her was so vivid in my mind.

My imagination ran wild with her lurid suggestion and soon I saw the honey dribbling down onto her pale white flesh. Pooling between the bulging curves of her breasts and flowing and dripping from a nipple as I brought my mouth towards it. I shook my head and forced myself to concentrate on the surface of my desk as I tried to think straight.

It was time to get a grip. She was attractive, but not hot enough to make me feel like a schoolgirl pining for some crush. Besides, she really was a complete bitch. The answer was simple in principle but difficult in practice; just don’t think about her. Don’t imagine her amazing body in all its glory, glistening with golden, honeyed sweetness. How could I not think of that when it felt so good to imagine it? Trying to stop myself from thinking about her was all but impossible.

Katherine was arrogant, but she was also dazzlingly hot. Had I underestimated her? Look at how easily she had rocked my confidence. I could handle competing with her when she was just a pretty co-worker that I occasionally used as masturbation fantasy-fodder of the “turn the hot straight girl gay” variety, but this was a serious situation. She seemed to know just how much I wanted her, and she had used that against me.

The potential for screwing up my career added an element of risk, but that wasn’t what frightened me. It was my reaction to her knowing superiority that made me feel true fear. I should have been turned off by her satisfied self-importance. Instead, I found it perversely alluring. Being trapped in a constant state of simmering sexual heat for my bitchy rival was not where I need to be, but I just couldn’t stop thinking about her.

It was a relief when the workday finally ended, but Katherine was still on my mind that evening. I distracted myself with errands and make-work, but in the shower as I soaped my chest I was seized by the memory of how hot she’d looked, standing right there in front of me. I could see her smirking at me and hear her offering to let me lick honey off her big, soft tits if I was good.

My eyes closed as the warm water beat down on me, my fingers busy in my sex as I imagined that I was good, that I was a good girl for her. Katherine was pleased and in control. I was suckling at one of her great big tits while she laughed at me when the orgasm hit me. It was incredibly hot, but afterwards I felt like the most pathetic woman alive.

How could I have it this bad for her this quickly? I felt like an amorous teenage girl, unable to control her own hormones. My embarrassment couldn’t stop me from rubbing myself off again before I finally left the shower, exhausted but relaxed.

* * *

The next morning, she sent me a second innuendo-laced message:

Jenna,

You know that vacation spot I was telling you about yesterday? Where the streams flow down the slopes of the mountains?

It’s not far from there to where it winds its way down into the most beautiful valley in the entire world.

If you just give in and admit you’re ready to follow me, I can take you there.

Katherine

With just that brief message, she sent my mind reeling with thoughts of honey dribbling over her breasts and onto her belly before trickling down lower to run between her legs. That image drove me crazy. My thighs pressed together as I sat there at my desk, feeling my pussy’s wetness leaking into my panties.

Humiliated by how easily she turned me on, I struggled to respond to her.

There was no way I could let her know she was getting to me or she might never stop. I composed my own coded response:

Katherine,

Don’t worry about including me on your trip. I didn’t really want to go there anyway. I understand the mountains are falling apart and the valley is in rough shape as well, probably from all the thousands of visitors who have been there already.

Jenna

I felt pretty good about myself for a while after I sent it. I only thought about her naked, honey-covered body a few times in the hour before her next message arrived:

Jenna,

You don’t have to hide your longings from me. I know how much you’d love to visit that beautiful valley.

I think we both know that you dream of making a pilgrimage there.

Be a good girl and I’ll make all the travel arrangements for you.

Katherine

I realized once more just how stuck on herself she was. Still, it wasn’t long before thoughts of lapping at her sweet, sticky breasts and then down to the honeyed delta where her thighs met intruded on me again. She was a self-impressed, annoying bitch, but all I could think about was running my tongue across her gooey, slick flesh while she smirked down at me with superior glee. What was wrong with me?

* * *

The phone on my desk rang just as I was finishing up my work for the day. The display showed her name, and I groaned. I didn’t really want to talk to her, but somehow I couldn’t stop myself from picking it up.

I said hello, and she started in with no preamble.

“Listen to me, Jenna. I’m going to make you a one-time offer, right now. I’m going to give you a chance to have something you want, something we both know that you need, but only if you’re a good girl and do what I tell you. Now get up and close the door to your office.”

The room felt ten degrees hotter somehow as I thought about her confident smirk and her amazing boobs that day in my office. A hot shiver went through me at the idea that she wanted to make me some kind of obscene offer. I closed the door and sat back down in my chair, just like the bitch had commanded.

“My door is closed,” I said.

“Shhh. Don’t say anything, just sit there and listen. I know you want me, and this will be your one and only opportunity to have your dreams come true,” she said, and her was voice low and calm as she spoke.

“There will be no second chances. You have one shot at this. To help you understand what I’m offering you, I want you to close your eyes and picture this. Close your eyes,” she repeated, as if she somehow knew that I hadn’t. Her voice was so confident that I was both infuriated and driven to obey all the same, and I closed my eyes as she continued.

“Picture this, Jenna. I’m there with you. The room is quiet, and all you hear is the sound of my voice. It’s just the two of us, and I have your undivided attention. You watch as I take off my top and then slip out of my bra. You can’t do anything but sit there in silent awe at the sight of my breasts. You want them so much that you can almost taste them.”

“I pick up the honey, playing with it as I tell you what you need to do. First, I need you to relax and picture me in your head. See me as I begin to pour that sweet, delicious honey down onto my body.”

“The honey drips and dribbles, soft and warm on my skin. Your thoughts go just like the honey, soft and warm, slow and drippy wet with the heat of my flesh as you watch the honey pool between my breasts and trickle slowly down. Your mind goes slow and warm and soft and gooey and you want so very much to taste that sweet nectar.”

Her perverted little story got to me. My breathing quickened, and I clenched my thighs together around my sex as I felt my center go hot and wet at the image.

“The honey and your thoughts both dribble slowly down my body, lower and lower. Soft and warm and slow and hot and gooey and wonderful all at once. You hear my voice telling you what you need to do and your thoughts drip lower and lower as you let my voice guide you. And then I offer you the chance, just the one chance, to taste the ambrosia of my sweet perfection as your honeyed thoughts trickle deeper still, dripping down between my legs. It feels so good but it’s so warm and soft and easy to obey when the only thing you have to do is to sleep for me when I command it to make all of your fantasies come true.”

My juices leaked into the crotch of my panties as I clenched my thighs tighter still with a moan. It was so hard to think about anything but the dream of her standing there in front of me naked, honey dripping down her incredible body.

“This is it, Jenna. The honey drips sweet and warm, down deeper and deeper and it’s time now for your one chance to have it all for real. Now do it. Relax your mind like that warm, sweet honey and sleep for me,” she said.

I wanted her so badly that I tried to obey. I willed myself to fall asleep right there at my desk, clutching the phone to my ear so hard that my hand ached as I sat there, soiling my underwear with the slick proof of my lust. But nothing happened. A long, empty moment passed, and then it was over.

“Katherine?” I asked into the quiet phone connection. She had already ended the call.

That she’d hung up on me left me both angry and ashamed. She’d tried to hypnotize me or something like it and I’d let her down. To my shame, it disappointed me that she’d failed. I’d missed my opportunity to be with her by not falling under her spell, and I felt a palpable sense of loss.

My fingers slipped down into my panties as I thought about how it would feel to really be under her control. To have her able to make me do whatever she wanted. The idea was scary, because I knew she wasn’t a nice person, but imagining her having the power to make me do whatever perverse thing she wanted was almost too hot to bear.

Right there in my office, I got myself off imagining exactly that. Groaning, I came to thoughts of Katherine. Beautiful, sexy Katherine, making me do anything she wanted.

* * *

The first dream came that night. Katherine was naked and gesturing to me while she drizzled honey down onto her chest. I woke from it at four thirty in the morning, my heart was pounding and my was body sweaty from the dream. Not only that, but I was aroused.

Laying there in bed, I imagined it was happening. I saw myself licking the golden syrup from her breasts and I slipped my hand down into my panties. In my head, she laughed at me and she was cruel. Katherine called me a pathetic little lesbian, and to my shame I loved it. She was better than I was. The beautiful redhead could say and do whatever she wanted. I rubbed my throbbing clit as Katherine pushed me away and made me watch while she dribbled honey onto her pussy.

“Say my name, lezzie,” she ordered me in my mind, and I did it out loud. “Katherine.” The moment I said it, I imagined dipping my tongue into her sex and I came so hard that I nearly passed out.

I was ashamed afterwards, but the sheer heat of the fantasy had been amazing. I drifted off to sleep but soon had one of those weird dreams that come when your sleep has been interrupted. When I awoke in the middle of a dream of Katherine rising out of a pool of honey, I didn’t even try to stop myself. My hand was back in my panties and in no time I fingered myself to a quick finish, moaning her name aloud again and again as I came.

Humiliated by the strength of my infatuation, I lolled there in bed for a long time trying to think about anything else. By then it was light out and it was only forty minutes until when I’d have to get up. I went to the bathroom and then trudged half-awake to my kitchen. Without thinking about it, I made tea. The little bear-shaped bottle of honey seemed to call to me.

Staring at the honey, I shuddered, the heat inside me growing as I imagined her tipping the bottle and squeezing it, the heavy liquid streaming down to splash on her big breasts, then dripping down in sweet rivulets. Without consciously deciding to, it happened again, and then I was rubbing myself. I imagined her right there in front of me. The fantasy felt so strong and real.

Something wasn’t right, though. If she was there in my kitchen, she’d be staring smugly down at me. Without even considering how ridiculous it was, I lowered myself to my knees.

A flash of sexual heat went through me as my knees hit the floor. Yes, this was better. Katherine was superior to me, she’d want me to kneel while she sat or stood, so that I’d be in my rightful place, looking up at her in all her superior glory. That’s where I masturbated, on my knees, wearing only my panties and a t-shirt in the middle of my kitchen floor.

“Katherine. Katherine ... oh Katherine,” I said as I made myself come yet again.

Still panting from the exertion of my climax, the sound of my phone interrupted my reverie. It was too early for anyone to be calling, and my initial surprise turned to annoyance as I got up to get it. I brought the phone to my face and then switched hands as the ripe scent of my arousal on my fingers hit me.

“Hello?”

“Jenna, great. Glad I caught you. I just wanted to remind you to be a good girl,” she said. Something about her saying good girl sounded amazing. I felt a small surge of pleasure.

“Katherine,” I said, but she cut me off.

“Quiet, Jenna. It’s time for you to be a good little girl, the kind of girl who does what she’s told and has sweet dreams.”

My head went fuzzy as Katherine said something else then, something I didn’t quite catch. The phone clicked, and the call went dead. Somehow my hand ached around the phone, even though it had been a brief call. I set it down and let the conflicting feelings of anger and arousal clash inside me.

She was overbearing and self-centered, even in that brief exchange. Yet somehow that just made her more enchanting to me. I thought about her arrogance and her curvy body and I grew more aroused by the second. It couldn’t be happening, not again. My fingers were back in my underwear, rubbing my now almost too-sensitive clit as I sank back down to my knees, my eyes closing as I imagined sticky honey all over her sexy body.

* * *

Somehow, I dressed myself and made it to the office. The morning passed slowly. My mind was in a stupor. I was a mess. Every time I thought about what I’d done in my kitchen, I only felt more weak and pathetic.

The whole thing was in my head. Katherine was messing with me, but she couldn’t have any idea how much she was really affecting me. Thank goodness for that, at least. It was all I could do to quit looking at her picture in our company directory and staring at her smiling face.

How could she invade my thoughts so easily? I tried to not think about her but it was impossible. I just couldn’t stop. It was like she was some kind of witch that had cast a spell on me. The gorgeous woman had a hold of my thoughts that I couldn’t shake.

I made it all the way into the late afternoon without seeing or hearing from her, and I was torn by how that made me feel. I was glad not to be in her presence, because the idea of being near someone who turned me on so much was disturbing. Yet, being near her was about all I could think about. I was physically present in the office, but I wasn’t getting any work done and I had plenty of it to do. Our next big project meeting was the next day, and I’d have to find some way to go toe to toe with her without breaking down in front of the group and begging to worship her big boobs.

How was I going to get through this? I’d just have to get through the day, try to make it home without running into her. Then I’d shut off my phone, have a long, hot bath and take enough over-the-counter sleep aids to drug a rhino. I might be a pervert whose traitorous pussy had somehow seized control of her life, but at least I had a plan.

That is, I did until Katherine walked into my office late that afternoon, pulling the door closed behind her. She wore a skirt that looked professional but clung tight around her ass, and her top was cut just low enough to show the shadowed cleft where her big boobs pressed together.

“Jenna, hi,” she said. She looked at me with predatory excitement sparkling in her eyes, the way a cat might look at a cornered mouse. My gaze slid down to the exquisite hint of cleavage that her top left exposed, and I marveled again at her incredible curves.

Even under layers of clothing, her big tits always appeared to strain for release. Today she was showing more skin than usual, and the effect was mesmerizing. She didn’t point out the fact that I was ogling her like a schoolboy would. Rather, my smug rival leaned forward to straighten her stockings and gave me an even better look down her top. I was wet before I could force my vapor-locked brain to push a response from my mouth to greet her. She hadn’t said a word and Katherine and her perfect tits had me shaken already.

“You look a mess,” she said, and then she wrinkled her nose as if she’d noticed something smelled. “Is it warm in here? You need to get it together, Jenna. You need to be a good girl if you want to have sweet dreams,” she said.

Katherine kept speaking, but something happened then. I went somewhere, some place that was empty but pleasing. It felt warm, so very warm and relaxing, that trying to pay attention wasn’t an option. My mind drifted, and I knew that she wanted something from me. I knew also that I wanted to be a good girl for her. It felt so wonderful to be her good girl. When my senses returned, Katherine stood there still, smiling down at me.

“Don’t forget, I’ll be presenting my counter-proposal for the project at our meeting tomorrow. I know you’ll do what I want and call in sick, won’t you?”

I nodded in agreement before pausing. Why would I agree with her? Confused, I struggled to remember why I’d decided that I had to call in sick. The meeting was tomorrow. Why would I call in sick? Something finally clicked in my head-what if she really had hypnotized me? I thought she’d failed to hypnotize me that day on the phone. What if I had gone under, though. What if she just made me forget it somehow? Was that why I’d been in such a daze? Is that why I couldn’t stop thinking about her?

“When you called me at home before, and just now, you’ve been putting me into some kind of trance,” I said.

Katherine smirked at me and let my accusation hang in the air. Despite myself, I grew more aroused by the second. The sight of her standing there, so confident and obviously amused by my realization, somehow made her even sexier.

“That’s why I’ve been so, why I can’t stop ...” I said, my voice trailing off at the embarrassing truth.

“What, touching yourself? Getting yourself off while thinking about worshiping me, about being my slave?”

My eyes turned down because I couldn’t bear the heat of her gaze. Katherine knew. She knew everything I’d gone through because it had all been her doing. The word slave rang in my ears. Her good girl. Her slave.

“Have you been dreaming about me, Jenna?”

“Yes,” I said. Why did I answer her? Why did the humiliating admission feel so good?

“Good girl.”

Heat flared in my crotch. Her approval felt like the warmth of the sun.

“What are you doing to me?”

“Just what I told you that day on the phone. I’m giving you the opportunity of a lifetime, the chance to worship my body the way you’ve always wished you could. Only on my terms, though.

“What do you want from me?”

“I want lots of things, and you want to give all of them to me. That’s what’s important, isn’t it? I give you instructions, and you get to enjoy following them. Haven’t you enjoyed yourself while you were thinking of me?”

I thought of all those orgasms and how wonderful I felt when I moaned her name and came and I couldn’t help but feel some gratitude. But also I remembered my growing feeling of powerlessness, of inferiority as I imagined her dominating me, and I realized with a sickening lurch what she was doing to me.

“You ... you’re brainwashing me! You’ve been making me train myself. When I’m masturbating and thinking of you as this powerful goddess, I’m making it real, aren’t I?”

The truth of it rolled around in my head, a flaming ball of sexual heat that torched everything it touched. She was doing this to me me. Telling me to do things, giving me commands I had been obeying, even though I didn’t remember hearing them. How could that idea feel so perversely wonderful?

She smiled again. “You are a smart girl. You’ve figured out my evil plan. But that doesn’t change anything. Every time you come, you’re falling deeper and deeper under my power. So yes, I’m brainwashing you one orgasm at a time, and you love it, don’t you?”

I resisted the urge to answer her as I resisted the urge to molest my still-sore pussy.

“Answer me.”

“Yes.” The word escaped me with a moan. It just felt right to do what she said, and I hated and loved the feeling all at once.

No matter how good I felt, I knew she wasn’t a pleasant person. How could the idea of surrendering myself to this bitch be so hot?

“Good girl,” she said, and I moaned aloud as pleasure rushed through me. “You want me so bad that you’ll do anything to be with me, and letting me into your mind is the price you have to pay if you want your dreams to come true.”

She paused for a moment, and I found her serene confidence mesmerizing. She seemed totally calm, so beautiful, and so completely in control of the situation.

“You love it because deep down the thought of surrendering to me makes you wet and I love it because deep down, the one thing that turns me on more than anything else is power. We shouldn’t have been fighting, not when our needs are so complementary to one another’s.”

Katherine was openly talking about brainwashing me and, to my shame, the truth of it made me so horny that I was already desperate for release.

“Where is this going? What do you want from me?”

“I want you to be a good girl, a good girl that does whatever I demand. I want you to be my slave, Jenna. In return, you’re going to get to finally be with me. You’ll get to taste that honey of your dreams and it will be so warm and sweet and wonderful, won’t it?”

My heart pounded in my chest, and I was painfully aroused. My nipples were hard and my pussy was wet, and my body was so warm that I was sweating. Hearing her say that she wanted me to be her slave should have horrified me, but to my humiliation, it just turned me on even more.

“I want you,” I said. “I want you so much. More than anything. But I’m not your slave.”

“No, not yet. You haven’t fully surrendered to me, but soon you will. But I don’t need to control you to completely to destroy you, do I?”

“What do you mean?”

She stood a little taller, arching her back and lifting her arms over her head in a stretch that made an obscene display of her bosom. It was the most glorious thing I’d ever seen. I held my breath and stared at her tits in wonder. After a long moment, she ended the stretch and sighed before answering me.

“I mean, it would be a terrible shame if you did something embarrassing at the meeting. Can you imagine what everyone would think if you just started touching yourself right there, rubbing yourself and moaning my name in front of everyone? That would be so humiliating. I’d want to die if that happened to me.”

My eyes widened as I considered the scene she’d described, and I knew in an instant that if I went to that meeting, that’s exactly what I would do. That somehow she would make me do it.

“Please, have a heart,” I said.

She put a hand on her enormous chest and feigned hurt. “Me? I’m doing you a favor, Jenna. I’ve told you what will happen so you can make your own decision whether it’s worth showing up. If it was me and I knew what would happen, I’d just call in sick instead. That’s why I suggested you do exactly that. Or maybe you can just be strong and resist me for once?”

“Please, Katherine. Don’t do this to me.”

“If you are going to try to fight your urges, I’d suggest you avoid thinking about golden honey dripping down this body,” she said, lifting her hands to run them over her breasts, cupping their weight and giving them a wobbling jiggle for emphasis. “Good luck with that, Jenna.”

I was so turned on that a shudder of arousal shivered through me, and she laughed. Katherine was enslaving me and that should outrage me, but the thought of it turned me on so much that my panties grew wetter by the moment. Katherine held my gaze for a moment more. My tormentor smirked, and then she turned and walked out before I could say a thing.

Breathing hard, I sat there composing myself until I could gather my things and slink from the office. Staying there a minute longer was not an option, not when Katherine could pop in at any moment and render me brainless, helpless and horny with her incredible body.

I drove home in a daze. My mind raced, not with plans to escape but with thoughts that came to me unbidden. Terrible, sexy thoughts I didn’t want but somehow I needed. Katherine’s tits glistening with golden honey. Katherine laughing at me. Katherine calling me her slave. Katherine saying I was a good girl. Katherine Katherine, Katherine. She consumed my thoughts until there was only my need to debase myself for her amusement. I barely made it inside my door before I was on my knees, fingering myself to thoughts of her superior body.

Katherine knew the power she had over me. She was doing all of this on purpose. The gorgeous redhead had a plan that included my becoming her slave, and that just made it hotter. She was manipulating me, but thinking about it turned me on so much that I couldn’t stop myself from getting off. I came again to visions of submitting to her and her honey-dripping perfection.

* * *

That night was torture for me. I couldn’t sleep, and neither could I stop molesting myself. My pussy was sore from the abuse, but it was as if I had no choice. Whatever I did, my fingers ended up back in my panties until I was calling out her name as I forced myself to come again and again. When I slept, I dreamed of her, which invariably led me back to masturbating to the memory when I awoke, her name always on my lips as I came.

It was the same fantasy that drove my frenzied fingers, the image of Katherine looking down at me smugly as I begged to worship her body. Each time, the only way I could come was to imagine her ordering me to give myself to her. “Give in, you stupid slut. Come for me and be my slave,” she said, a twinkle of amusement in her eyes at my pathetic lot in life, reduced to begging to be hers.

While I got ready for work that morning, I broke down and cried at the thought that I’d be in the same room with her in just three hours, at the next project planning meeting. If I couldn’t stop thinking about Katherine when I was at home alone, what the hell was I going to do when I was in a long meeting with her in the same room?

Messing with me at work was one thing, but now she was in my head twenty-four hours a day. The project was important, but my sanity was at stake. I had to avoid her at all costs. I picked up the phone and dialed my boss.

When I told her that I was sick and couldn’t make it to the office, Marcia reminded me of the importance of the project and the meeting.

She kept going on about it, until I interrupted her, almost yelling then, “Don’t you understand? I can’t fucking come in. I can’t do it. It’s not fucking possible. I’m sorry, but I can’t,” I said, knowing that I was killing my career even before I’d hung up the phone.

* * *

On my third sick day, the doorbell rang in the early evening. I answered the door in my bathrobe, and when I saw Katherine’s smiling face looking in at me, I nearly ran.

“Can I come in?” she said, as she opened the door herself and stepped inside.

“What are you doing here?”

Katherine followed me inside as I cowered from her, pulling my bathrobe tight and slinking backwards into my living room. She wore a low cut top over fitted jeans and she carried a small brown paper bag in her hand.

“Marcia wanted to can you, you know? You really let the team down, running out like that. But I told her that you were just having a rough time, that being a manager was too stressful for you,” she said with a wicked grin.

I kept my eyes turned down, not just to hide my shame at the news she’d gotten her way, but also so that I wouldn’t have to look at the inviting crevice of cleavage that her low-cut top revealed.

“You were going to be fired, but I can be pretty persuasive when I want to be. I asked Marcia to keep you on, but only as an individual contributor. You’ll be working under me, from now on. That is, if you’re ready to be a good girl. Here, this is for you,” she said as she pressed the bag into my hands.

I reached into the bag and extracted a plastic squeeze bottle of honey. I looked up at her again, and I shivered with need at the sight of her.

“I won’t just be your boss at work, though. You’ll be moving into my place so you can serve my needs around the clock. Don’t get your little lesbian hopes up too high. I’m not really that into girls. I mean, I’m sure I’ll use your mouth out of convenience sometimes, but I’m never going to love you. It’s too bad for you it had to be this way, but you were an obstacle in my path and I told you, Jenna: I always get my way.”

Her fingers stroked and played at her nipples through her top. As they stiffened, my mouth watered with need.

“If you accept what I’m offering, there will be nobody else in your life but me. You will devote your entire existence to serving me, and I’ll use you as I please. Yes, you’ll be my slave and I’ll make you worship me like a goddess, but in return you’ll also finally get to lick that honey off my tits.”

Her hands cupped and molded her big breasts as she spoke, idly playing with the soft, heavy mounds of flesh while I stared.

“So, what’s it going to be, Jenna? Are you ready to see things my way? It’s a simple choice. You can be free or you can surrender to me and get to worship my body. Either way I win, just like I always do.”

She jiggled her boobs harder and laughed when my eyes followed them.

“They say you can catch more flies with honey than vinegar. Will you struggle free of my trap, or have I captured you with my honey, little fly? Are you ready to surrender to me?”

It was impossible to take my eyes off her breasts. I couldn’t look away from them if I tried, not that I wanted to. Without looking away, I swallowed and bobbed my head. “Yes,” I said.

“Knees.”

She made the order sound so natural. She fully believed in her power over me. I must have believed in it too, because I sank to my rightful position without argument. I felt a bizarre sense of pride in the accuracy of my fantasies, because Katherine really wanted me on my knees.

I was in a fog as I knelt there, barely able to think at all as I watched her strip out of her clothing right there in my living room. My eyes drank in the sight of her naked body, and my pussy went hot. Katherine was so beautiful that it almost hurt to look at her. But how could I look anywhere else? She reached down and pulled the honey from my hands. I hadn’t even realized I was still clutching it.

“This is where you could have started if you’d just seen things my way from the beginning, Jenna,” she said as she squeezed the bottle over her chest. I watched, rapt, as the golden syrup dribbled down onto her breasts just like I’d imagined it would. She tossed the honey bottle at me and I caught it.

I watched as Katherine cupped and squeezed at her tits with her hands, smearing and spreading the sticky honey all over herself.

I gasped out loud at the sight. The room was so hot that I could barely breathe.

“And soon you would have moved down here,” she said, moaning as she slid her honey-slicked hands down over her belly. She dipped her hands lower still and fondled her clean-shaven mound between them.

She breathed out a sigh as she slipped a finger inside herself, and I nearly came just from watching her. Whatever she was doing to me was working because I wanted her more than I’d ever wanted anything.

“But since you’ve been such a tiresome girl, I think we’d better start elsewhere,” Katherine said as she turned away from me. She leaned forward slightly, arching her back and presenting her plump buttocks to my view as she looked back over her shoulder at me with amusement.

“Somewhere that will make your new position crystal clear.”

My eyes drifted across her juicy ass and locked in on her exposed lower lips. I wanted to bury my face in her sex so badly, to lap up the sweetness I knew I’d find there. I knew what she expected from me. I lifted the honey and dribbled a golden trail of it over her rear.

“When you worship my body, there won’t be any turning back. Do you get that or are you already too far gone to understand what’s happening? I’m using your lust to break your sad little lezzie brain in a way that will leave you nothing but a puppet that I control.”

She reached out a hand and put it around mine. She guided the bottle to a spot just above where the luscious curves of her rear cheeks began, and then she squeezed out a thick squirt of honey that puddled there for a moment and I wanted nothing more than to dive into that golden pool. I swallowed hard.

“To you, this is going to be the defining moment of your life. But to me, this is just eliminating an obstacle in my path. Acquiring you as my personal servant is just an extra benefit that your pathetic little lesbian crush allowed me when I got into your head. Do it. Sacrifice yourself on the altar of my beautiful body. What are you waiting for? Get to work, stupid,” she said.

Katherine let go of me and I dropped the honey bottle to the floor. My hands shook as I touched her soft ass flesh. When I parted her cheeks, the pooled honey formed a rivulet that flowed down into her crack for just a moment before I buried my face in her ass and licked that golden nectar from her body. We both moaned as I licked her. It was hotter than all of my fantasies combined. This must be what heaven felt like.

“Good girl. Forget about trying to compete with me. Just surrender yourself to me now. Oh yes, get in there just like that. I think you’re going to do much better working under me, don’t you? Don’t answer that. Keep worshiping my body and make yourself come.“

With a shudder I pushed my face deeper into her crack, smearing the gooey golden syrup all over her ass and my face as I did. It was humiliating, but I had never felt so aroused as I did then. The honey didn’t change the fact that I was on my knees behind her, licking her ass. It was terrifying but wonderful, the sensation of rightness that I felt as I knelt there and surrendered to her vile demands. My tongue dragged through her sweet, sticky crack, lingering to dab and flick at her most private place, and I felt something shifting inside me as my fingers found my wet sex and went to work.

“I should have done this a long time ago. You were ripe for it. What I’ve done to you is perfect. Your own need will make you condition yourself deeper and deeper now. All of your thoughts and desires will be devoted to me, to wanting me, to obeying me, to fucking worshiping me. Your own pathetic little lesbian pussy will destroy your resistance one climax at a time until I own you.”

There was an alien sensation of something moving in my mind, and it felt huge. It felt momentous and powerful. My sex boiled with need as I worshiped her body, and I felt a growing sense of submissive obedience spreading through me. She and I weren’t equals. That I’d once thought of myself in those terms seemed laughable as I knelt there, rimming her honey-drizzled ass.

“What was yours is now mine, Jenna. Even your orgasms are mine. Every climax tightens another strap around your mind, binding it to my will. Go on, you idiot, make yourself come for me. Eat my ass and come for me like the pathetic little cunt you are.”

Like some primordial super-continent breaking apart, the structure of my mind splintered and drifted. My desires and needs took on a new shape, devoted to the glorious feeling of submitting to her superiority. She moaned, and I nearly came at the gift of knowing I was turning her on, that I was pleasing her with my degrading act of sexual servitude. My fingers worked faster as I gave myself completely to the act of worship.

My body shivered and shook as my pleasure peaked; the world falling away until all that existed to me was her sticky ass flesh and my profound desire to submit myself utterly to her.

Katherine laughed above me, and I wondered if it amused her how easily she had conquered me with my own desires, at how eager I was to aid in my destruction. The seismic changes in my head thundered on as I knelt there with my face in her ass, listening to the musical sound of her laughter as I remade myself to better serve her.

None of my imagined worship could have prepared me to feel this, to feel the submissive perfection of breaking myself down for her to use. I gloried at the humiliating but wonderful sensation of knowing that she was right, of feeling her words come true as my orgasm helped to mold me into a better slave for her.

“That’s a good girl, it’s all becoming clear now, isn’t it? It will only get easier, Jenna. It feels so good, and knowing that you’re falling deeper and deeper as you do it just makes it that much better for me,” she said with a moan as she massaged her sex with one hand while I still worked at her rear.

“It’s so hot. Not just that I’m stealing your will from you, but doing it like this? So fucking hot. Now make yourself come for me again, slave. Do it, you dumb cunt. Surrender to me like the worthless little lesbian nothing you are.”

She put her free hand on my head, pulling my hair as she guided me and moaned louder. She rubbed herself harder, and I could tell she was turning herself on with her own words. Katherine’s breathing went ragged and her hips shook as she continued. I knew she was close.

“You don’t matter. Only I do. I’m so hot that you’ll throw your life away to worship me. Only I matter ... only me. Fucking worship me like I deserve. Worship me, you dumb bitch. Fucking worship me,” she said as she groaned and came while I struggled to keep my tongue buried in her ass as she rode out the climax.

Her petty, gloating cruelty should have disgusted me. That a woman could feel so entitled that she believed she should rule over another should have made me loathe her, but it didn’t because I agreed with her. She was better than me. I would throw my life away to worship her. It was humiliating, but it was the truth. Nothing mattered but Katherine and the adoration she rightfully deserved.

When her shudders slowed, she steadied there, straightening slightly and pushing more of her weight back against me as she caught her breath. Her hand kept my head between her buttocks and my fingers rubbed a steady rhythm across my nub as I still lapped at her backdoor with eager need. She was that hot, that smart, that confident, that she didn’t just deserve my worship. No, I owed it to her. I was an undeserving wretch and she was female perfection. Katherine wasn’t like me. She was a goddess.

Groaning and shuddering, I came and I felt her grip on my mind grow tighter again. Every orgasm made it clearer that I was her inferior. That knowledge made my clit throb with the need to serve and obey her. The heat of knowing that I had become more hers almost made me ready to come another time.

She was still the object of my lust, but I knew then that her sexy perfection rose beyond mere beauty. The feeling of giving myself to her was so strong, so pure, that I knew Katherine deserved my devotion. I could only feel grateful then that she would accept my adoration, to be so benevolent as to allow the worship of someone as inferior as me.

The shift in my mind grew clearer. Katherine was more, and I was less. She would order, and I would obey. I didn’t want it any other way. How could I when ceding my will to her felt so good, so right? Pleasing her would be why I drew breath and begging to serve her would be the reason I would get out of bed every morning.

As the truth of it settled into my mind, the knowledge that Katherine’s place of divinity in my universe would never fade gave me the realization that I wasn’t a person. I was a possession. She would own me then and ever, and the idea of it made my pussy drool with the slippery proof of my desire.

I was hers, and it felt so good to know it. She owned me. I belonged to her, and I was hers to use and control. Nothing else mattered but this, nothing else mattered but her.

“You ... you’re a goddess,” I said into her rear.

“Damn right I am,” Katherine said, and I was happy that she seemed pleased with my outburst.

“I ... I love you,” I said between licks.

Laughter erupted from her. She leaned farther forward and pushed my head lower to put my mouth on her sex. The sweet flavor that rewarded my eager tongue wasn’t just honey, and I nearly swooned at that first true taste of my goddess.

“Shut up and make me come, slave,” she said.

Her hand pulled my face in deeper as she spoke. “You can get yourself off again, but remember that I come first. I always come first.“

There was nothing on my mind but pleasing her, and I worked at it with every iota of energy I possessed. Worshiping her body was an honor. It was a privilege to be allowed to serve such a perfect being. I devoted myself to her pleasure and soon she proved right. Katherine came first, shuddering and crying out in her ecstasy just moments before I did. As far as I was concerned, she always would.

The End