The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CATCH OF THE DAY

When a fisherman tosses a line in the water, he doesn’t know what kind of fish he’s going to catch. Sometimes, it’s a fish of some considerable size and sometimes it’s a baby and sometimes and not all that often, it’s a true prize.

Bobby and me, we didn’t know what we were going to get when we went fishing that day. We just hoped it was going to be something good. If it wasn’t, we could always throw it back.

My dad, he works up at Fort Meyers where they do all this top secret shit and stuff. Dad’s got his own lab at the house where he works on stuff. Mom has made him promise not to bring anything dangerous home and as far as I know, he hasn’t, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t bring home some really cool stuff.

Bobby and me, we figured a way to get into dad’s lab that even dad doesn’t know about. I mean, dad would be really pissed if he knew we were in there so as long as he doesn’t find out, everything’s cool.

It was a hot, summer day and Bobby and me, we were bored. We’d just graduated from high school and we had the whole summer in front of us. Dad was out of town on business and I don’t know where mom was and sis was too busy talking to all her friends to pay any attention to us. It seemed like a perfect opportunity to see what dad had brought home this time.

To tell the truth, most of the stuff was pretty boring meaning there really wasn’t something fun we could use it for, but there was this one thing. It was a white powder and it really didn’t look like much.

I’d already learned that there were things in dad’s lab that you just didn’t touch until you knew what it did. Bobby, he still kept forgetting that from time to time. “What’s this,” he asked as he poked a finger at the powder.

That’s when he like totally froze. I didn’t realize it at first but it didn’t take me long to figure it out. Bobby was just standing there and he wasn’t doing anything.

I was starting to get scared but fortunately, I knew how dad had things organized and I knew exactly where to look. It wasn’t long before I knew what the powder could do or at least, I knew what it was supposed to do. If it could do that, well hell, we were going to have some fun.

I couldn’t take too much of the stuff or my dad would know someone had been in there, but I took enough. I made sure I used gloves. That was important, and then I told Bobby to follow me.

Bobby did as he was told and I told Bobby to call his sister and have her come over.

Again, Bobby did as he was told.

My sister hated Bobby’s sister. She always had ever since they were little girls. When my sister went away to college, Bobby’s sister didn’t. That, my sister said, was because Bobby’s sister was a skanky, little whore and as far as I could tell, the feeling was mutual.

It wasn’t long before Cecie was there. She had no idea why Bobby had called but she’d come anyway. One look at her brother was enough to tell her something was wrong.

What happened to him, she asked me. I lied. I told her I didn’t know. “He stuck his finger in here,” I told her.

I couldn’t believe it but the girl actually touched the powder just like her brother. What was wrong with that family, I wondered. Were they all fucking stupid?

She froze just like her brother.

“Cecie,” I asked, “can you hear me?”

“Yes,” she said.

“Put your hand out,” I told her.

Just like her brother, she did as she was told. I gave her a piece of paper to hold and then I poured just a little bit of the powder on it. “I want you to go upstairs to my sister’s room,” I told her. “I want you find my sister and I want you to blow this powder in her face and then I want you to tell her that you’re both going to fuck each other until you’re both cumming hard and then I want you to keep on cumming until you both get so tired that you fall asleep and I want the two of you to wake up in each other’s arms.

I couldn’t believe it. Cecie was actually doing what I told her to do. I watched her march into the house and then I watched her march up the stairs. I was right behind her when she opened the door to my sister’s room. “What the fuck are you doing in here,” I heard my sister yell. “Get the hell out of here.”

Then I didn’t hear anything at all and when I looked, I saw Cecie standing there telling my sister exactly what I’d told her to say.

And Jennie was listening, too, and when Cecie was done, Jennie did the most amazing thing. She reached out and grabbed Cecie and then she was pulling her to her and she was pulling off Cecie’s top. Moments later, she had her own top off, too, and then the both of them were working at their bras.

Both of them were wearing denim down below. Cecie had on a pair of tight fitting jeans while my sister had on a short, little skirt but in just a few moments, neither one of them was wearing any denim at all and very shortly after that, neither of them was wearing any panties either.

My sister pulled this girl that she hated down on her bed and then she was sliding in between Cecie’s legs. Moments later, she had her lips on Cecie’s lips and she was licking her adversary good and hard.

I don’t think Cecie hated my sister the way my sister hated her, but I don’t that didn’t mean she liked her all that much either, but from the way they were behaving, you’d have been hard pressed to guess that there was any animosity at all between the two of them.

Jennie certainly had her mouth between Cecie’s legs and she was certainly slurping away at that pussy. As far as I knew, my sister had never been with a girl before, but with the way she was going after that pussy, I had to wonder if maybe Cecie wasn’t the first.

For the moment, Cecie seemed content to stay where she was and let my sister eat her. Her hands played with her tits and she moaned again. Damn, my sister was doing a good job.

“I want to eat you, too,” Cecie complained.

At first, it seemed as if my sister hadn’t heard her rival but when Cecie complained again, she finally pulled her mouth from between Cecie’s legs. “I know what we can do. We can eat each other.”

I just stared in amazement. I mean, I knew what that powder was supposed to do, but this was my sister. She hated Cecie and here she was suggesting that the two of them should eat each other out. This was unreal.

But that was exactly what they did. Jennie was straddling Cecie and then she was sliding her mouth between Cecie’s legs even as she pressed her own pussy against Cecie’s mouth and there was no doubt what they were doing. Hell, they weren’t even trying to hide what they were doing. They were just eating each other out and if the sounds they were making were any indication, they were making each other cum.

And they were still going at it. My sister turned herself around and then she was pressing herself up against Cecie. She pressed her tits against Cecie’s and she giggled. My sister never giggled.

“I really like your tits,” she said. “I’ve always liked them.”

“Is that why you were so mean to me.”

“Partly,” my sister said, “but this is a lot better,” and with that, she bent down and started kissing Cecie’s tits.

By the time I left the two of them, I’d watched them make each other cum again and I’d watched them cuddle up together. They were both naked and they were busy kissing each other but there was no doubt about it that they were off to beddy-by land which if the instructions I’d read were right was the only way to contermand the effects of the powder. Either the disconnect of the conscious mind or the engaging of the subconscious, (the scientists weren’t sure which one it was,) caused the body to free itself from the effects of the powder. I didn’t care about that. I just hoped I was home in time to see what happened when the two of them woke up.

I went back to where Bobby was. He was right where I’d left him. “Come on,” I told him, “we got somewhere to be.” Bobby, of course, did just what I told him to.

We went to the mall. It was summer vacation and school was out. That meant the mall was going to be crowded. I couldn’t wait to see who we were going to find there.

Just like I thought, the place was crowded, but it was too crowded to really use the powder effectively. What we needed was a way to get a girl off by herself.

And that’s when I came up with the idea. We went to where the restrooms were and I told Bobby he needed to wait until the place was empty and then he needed to go inside and put the powder on one of the seats. Still under my control, Bobby did exactly what I told him to do, and then we waited.

I have to admit that it was a pretty stupid idea. I mean, it was so hit and miss. It was all a matter of who walked into the bathroom at just the right time. I mean, heck, we could have trapped some old bat or some real young, girl, or some real ugly girl.

Women went in and women came out. None of them seemed to be under anyone’s control.

And then a bunch of girls went in from high school. These were girls that were in the same class as Bobby and me. We knew them, and okay, these were girls that Bobby and me had lusted over. Now this, I thought, this was more like it.

Only problem was, they all came back out again. Damn.

That was when I realized one of them was missing. I don’t know how the girls could have missed it but five of them went in and only four of them came out.

I told Bobby to stand guard and then I went inside. It was the first time I’d ever been in the girl’s bathroom so I kind of looked around. No urinals, of course, just stalls, but that was to be expected, and the place was dirty as all hell. Shit, you wouldn’t think that girls could be that messy.

I peeked in first one stall and then in the next. No one. I moved down the line until I got to the last one. The door was locked. “Rosalind,” I called out. “Are you in there?”

There was no answer.

If she was under the effects of the powder, then the fact that she didn’t answer might not mean anything. “Rosalind,” I called out again, “I want you to open this door right now.”

I waited and then I heard the lock slide open and the door opened.

Rosalind Dees was maybe one of the hottest looking girls in school. She had brown hair. I knew that because I’d grown up with her but she’d had it dyed blond, but it was still like brown underneath and she had these really cool lips and I knew I wasn’t the only guy who found them attractive.

Anyway, Rosalind was standing there, just standing there with her jeans and her panties still down around her ankles and she was like totally expressionless. I couldn’t believe it. “Rosalind,” I asked, “can you hear me?”

“Yes.”

“Are you going to do whatever I tell you to do?”

“Yes.”

I couldn’t believe it. I had Rosalind Dees under my control. This was just too incredible to believe. “Rosalind,” I told her, “I want you to come with me.”

That was all I had to say because as soon as I said it, Rosalind followed me. We picked Bobby up outside the bathroom and the three of us went to his car.

Bobby got in the front seat and Rosalind and me got in the back. No offense to Bobby, but in a little while, he wouldn’t even know any of this had happened. The same was true for Rosalind and that was a shame. I was going to have to see if there wasn’t some way I could leave her a reminder of what we’d done.

To tell the truth, I was still kind of a virgin. That was about to change. I told Rosalind to give me a blow job and I told her to do it good.

I didn’t even know if Rosalind knew what a blow job was. Heck, I hadn’t had one myself so I wasn’t even sure I knew what it was. I mean, I knew what it was in theory, but I was hoping I wasn’t going to have to explain the process to her.

I needn’t have worried because Rosalind, it seemed, was an expert in giving blow jobs. She opened my jeans and then she tugged on them until she got them down past my hips, and then she was doing the same with my underwear.

Her hand grabbed my cock and I could feel her twisting it. I’d always thought of girls as soft but her hand was rougher than I’d thought it would be but it was rough in a good way.

And then she brought her lips down to my cock and that’s when she gave me the best damned cock sucking I’d ever had. Okay, it was the only one I’d ever had but it was still pretty damned good.

I didn’t last all that long, not with the way Rosalind’s mouth was sucking on my cock, and every once in a while, she’d use her hands on my cock just for good measure. In almost no time at all, she had me ready to cum and then I was doing it, spraying jets of cum up inside her mouth.

To tell the truth, I was kind of worried about what Rosalind was going to say when I did that but I forgot that in her current condition, she didn’t have much of anything to say.

And apparently, she didn’t have much of an inclination to swallow either because no sooner had she taken my jizz in her mouth than she was drooling it out all over the back seat of Bobby’s car.

“Take off your clothes,” I told the girl. “I just gotta see your body.”

Rosalind was still in a very cooperative mood and since she wasn’t going to remember anything I did to her, I could pretty much do whatever I wanted.

Rosalind was soon naked in the back seat of Bobby’s car. I rubbed my hands as I looked at her and then I told her to lean back against the side of the car and spread her legs for me.

Again, the very compliant Rosalind did just what I wanted.

“Spread your pussy lips for me,” was my next order and again, Rosalind complied.

God, she had such a perfect little body. I absolutely loved her tits. “Let me see you play with your pussy.”

Again, Rosalind did as she was told.

“Tell me you want me to fuck you,” I told the girl.

“I want you to fuck me,” the girl parroted back.

I shook my head. That wasn’t good enough. I wanted something more. “I know. I know. Don’t just tell me you want me to fuck you. Beg for it. Beg for me to fuck you.”

“Please,” the girl pleaded. “Please, I need you to fuck me. Fuck me, please.”

“Keep it up,” I told her.

She kept begging and I loved it and then another thought occurred to me. “Tell me you want to fuck me. Tell me you’ve always wanted to fuck me, and make it convincing.”

Rosalind’s tone changed. It became almost whining but not enough so that it became annoying. She was begging for it in earnest. She really sounded like she wanted me to fuck her. She kept telling me how much she wanted it, how much she wanted me and she was so good at it that I almost believed her.

Maybe that’s why I didn’t make her wait any longer. I brought my cock up between her legs and I pushed it against her pussy and shoved it it.

“Oh yeah,” she moaned, “that’s it. Fuck me. Fuck me.”

I did just what she wanted. I fucked her. I fucked her hard.

“Fuck me,” she pleaded. “Fuck me.”

I was so fucking close. I knew I was going to cum. I was so close. The only question was where. Part of me wanted to do it in her cunt. I mean, hey, I knew there was a risk of getting her pregnant but it wasn’t like she was going to remember what I’d done. The other part of me was thinking I should shoot it all over those perfect tits of hers. I mean, just about every guy in school was lusting over her tits, so why not douse them in my cum.

I was so close. I pulled my cock out and I told Rosalind to push her tits together and Rosalind did as she was told.

Oh geez, I was even closer. “Tell me you want me to cum on your tits,” I told her. “Tell me you want me to cum on your tits.”

Rosalind was looking up at me even as she kept her tits pressed together. “Come on, do it. Cum on my tits, please.”

“Say it again,” I told her.

“Cum on my tits. Cum on my tits, please.”

I groaned. “Oh yeah, baby,” I told her. “Here it comes.”

“Oh yeah,” the girl gushed. “That’s what I want. Come on my tits. Do it. Come on my tits.”

I have to admit I shot my load all over her tits and it felt really good when I was done to see her tits covered in my cum. Damn, that felt good.

I told Bobby to take her home. I figured we could drop Rosalind off fairly close by, not so close that we’d be seen, but close enough that she was nearly there, and meanwhile while we were on our way there, I told Rosalind to get herself dressed.

By the time we got to Rosalind’s house, she was fully dressed. I told her to go home and take a nap, and she said she would. I couldn’t help wondering what she’d be thinking when she woke up and found her tits plastered with some guy’s cum without any memory of how that got there. Now, that would be something to see.

I had Bobby take me home and then I sent him home himself. I walked upstairs and I could see the open door to my sister’s bedroom. I peeked inside and I could see the two of them there, still both naked and still sound asleep.

“Hey, you two,” I called out as I walked on by. “Wake up. Wake up!”

I heard my sister stir and then I heard her say, “What the fuck,” and I couldn’t help but smile to myself and then I heard what sounded like the sounds of kissing and then someone was giggling which just goes to show, sometimes when you force someone to do something, sometimes it’s what they want, too.