The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Celestial Enslavement — chapter 3

Disclaimer:

This story depicts sexual situations, standard warnings apply. All characters are copyrighted to their various creators. Story copyrighted to myself, © 2006.

Note: I want to thank absolutely everyone who has sent in reviews or comments on my story. It has been wonderful. Please, send more: I love to read ideas, critiques, thoughts, musings, or anything else you’d like to send.

Also, since it was brought up on the forum, I thought I’d address a question here. Nymph asked how furries can sweat (which Jasmine was doing copiously in the first chapter).

Well, my answer is a cop-out. Furries aren’t real, not yet anyways. As such there is no one idea of how furries work. In some stories they sweat as their natural animal kin do, and in other stories they sweat like humans. In this story, furries do sweat on their pads and pant at first to cool down; however, if this is not enough, they sweat like humans do. This is really disliked, because it makes for a bad fur day.

Amy woke early, though her body moved like riveted steel. Every joint creaked and grinded as she stood and did her first stretch of the day. She preened through a rough patch of fur on her shoulder and made her way into the shower. The hot water felt great after the exhaustion of the night, though it succeeded in just making her muscles into jelly slapped around her steel-bone frame. She could barely remember a time when she had slept so well, nor a time when waking up was so hard. Then she remember what came on this morning and energy arced into every nerve. She shut the shower off and grabbed the towel while running for the TV, leaving puddles in her wake. She eagerly pressed play on the DVD and sat down.

Time reeled by and the DVD ended with Amy stretched her hands high above her head in her kneeling position, dropping on hand at a time in graceful movements of her naked body. “Some day I’m really going to have to actually learn yoga instead of pretending to do it,” she giggled to herself and stood up, standing straight out of the towel. She lifted and pointed with one foot, threw forward her chest and stood a moment revelling in her beauty shown through the full-size mirror near the television. She grinned at herself. “Mistress Amy. I like the sound of that.”

She stepped back to her closet and swung the doors wide, letting the motion of the doors send waves of air over her still damp fur.

She reached up and picked out a long satin dress, that covered her from her breasts down to her ankles with twin slits on either side of her legs. She liked the look, formal, but not too professional, sexy, but refined, a fine piece on its own, but complemented by a black lace boa and a pair of short heels. (Though she never quite could get the hole for her tail in the right position, always too high or too low.) It made her look ready for a ball.

She tried a sweet smile and surprised herself with how real it looked. Was it because she was so unused to smiles that she couldn’t tell the real from the fake, or did she genuinely have feelings inside her for Jasmine? The feeling was too fleeting for her to pin it down, so she paid it no more mind. She pulled her handbag close and started out the door.

The drive was pleasant, gave Amy time to clear out her head from all the cobwebs of doubt. She had entranced two pets, perhaps slaves, of one of the most powerful people in the surrounding area. If she messed this up, she’d pay and not with a small fine. But those thoughts were pushed away by the sweeping lands and the rush of wind through her hair. The outlying areas surrounding Celest’s mansion were beautiful, filled with lush valleys and gorgeous houses away from the grind of the city, and the mansion itself was situated on a large estate, preened to perfection with orchards, hedges, and forests left artfully untamed.

As she pulled up to the front door she smiled to see Jasmine there waiting for her, wearing the same beautiful outfit she had worn first time Amy saw her. Jasmine bowed as she approached and held her hand out for the keys. “I will drive the car around back and then join you inside, Mistress. Celest will be conducting this interview in person.”

“Anything I should be aware of, dear?” Amy asked, dropping the keys into Jasmine’s paws.

“Just be yourself, Mistress. If you are as good to her as you were with me, you should have no trouble gaining her trust.” Jasmine’s tail suddenly flared as she sat, and she leaned forward against the steering wheel. “Perhaps Mistress should work at getting more comfortable seats with the new paycheck.” She waved and started driving off.

Amy took a look up and then a few steps forward, arching her back to take in the sheer size of the building. It was imposing brickwork, once blood-red but now a dulled brown that only added to the grandeur, the age, the wisdom, and the strength the mansion exuded from every cracked brick and divoted mortar. She wetted her lips and held out a hand.

She knocked.

The door swung open. Amy could not see who had opened the door, and the foyer appeared empty. She stepped inside, eyes traveling up the huge interior walls. High above them was a chandelier and above that, a decorated skylight permitting the sun’s light to enter. The skylight was steepled, with the chandelier held inside so that the light at all times of the day would filter through the glass slivers of the chandelier and send rainbows across the floor and walls of the foyer.

“My daughter likes to draw the attention upwards. She says it helps to focus our attention on the divine aspects of life.”

Amy spun. A tall, and somewhat old vixen had shut the door. She was dressed in a simple t-shirt and pants, no shoes. Unlike Jasmine who was sharp and vivacious, this vixen had a soft air and voice. “My apologies if my daughter cannot attend to you immediately, Amy. She is quite busy at the moment.”

Amy held out her hand, feeling over-dressed. “A pleasure to meet you.”

“Call me mom, dear, or mother. Everyone here does.”

Amy shook hands with the vixen, smiling. “Even Celest?”

The vixen returned a knowing smile. “Yes, Mistress calls me mom as well.”

Amy had trouble keeping her eyes off the shimmering collar the vixen wore around her neck, nor her jaw from dropping at the thought of her having been taken by her own adopted daughter. She wondered if it was voluntary. Mom—Amy already thought of her as such since she had no other way to think of her except as “that other vixen”—tilted her head back slightly, showing off her collar with pride.

“No, dear, before you ask, you will not be required to wear a collar while you are here. You are a maid, not a pet. You’re hired help. The rest of us live here.” The vixen blushed and looked down. “I fear I am underdressed for this meeting. But in any case,” she said, “Mistress wanted me to show you the mansion and the rest of the staff. Shall we begin?”

“Please.”

Mother nodded and gestured to the main foyer. “This room will be one of your main projects. It is very important for you to make certain this room looks and smells its best.” Amy sniffed and noticed the room smelled no different than the outside, a slight woodsy odor complimented by soil and grass, a trick to keep the anthropomorphic visitors from feeling uncomfortable indoors.

Mother led Amy in various directions, pointing out the library, dining room, kitchen, and paid particular attention to the meeting room. “Here Mistress conducts all of her business affairs. After the foyer, this is the most important room for you. Also realize that it is often occupied, so you will have to clean it quickly and at odd times.”

Amy held out her hand to stop the vixen. “Sorry, you said she’s busy. Not with business?”

“No.” The vixen smiled. “My daughter likes her appearance to be kept regal at all times. She often takes time relaxing in her spa upstairs with her pets. I think she is taking a particular liking to Sakura’s attentions, recently, though I know she loves Jasmine the best.”

“Sakura?”

“Ah yes, a black kitsune. She’s very no-nonsense. I like that in a girl. I’m glad to see Mistress taking a liking in her.”

Amy looked around the meeting room, at all the shelves of books and beautiful paintings decking the walls. She found this room too had a very natural smell. “I see you take care of your daughter just as much even though she is your Mistress.”

Mother bowed. “Of course. Her ownership of me does not destroy my love for her. If anything, it only increases it.”

“So, anything else you can tell me about this room, Mom?”

The vixen grinned at being called Mom. She stepped up to the windows and ran her claws over the edge of the sill. In profile, Amy could see that the fox, despite her age, was still quite beautiful. It was a fulfilling beauty, not a sensual beauty, that of a woman quite happy with her position and body, despite its flaws. “The windows here are soundproof, as are the doors and walls, to keep things private. When cleaning, be careful to leave a door and window open in case of emergencies.”

“Mom...” Amy stood behind what appeared to be Celest’s chair, running her fingers along its length. “Do you mind if I ask a more personal question?”

The vixen rested against the windowsill, tail sweeping back and forth gently. “You want to know why I submit to my own daughter. Yes, I understand it is very odd.” She thought for a moment. “Jasmine told me you have experience with the BDSM community, however small. So I’m certain you understand the pleasure of obedience.”

Amy slipped into the chair. “Oh, yes, I do,” she said. “You like obeying?”

“My daughter is very kind to me. She takes care of me quite well. I have few necessary duties around home, and those I do have are ones I love to do. Now, cleaning out the dungeon isn’t my thing, but Velvet relishes it, so she gets that job. I love to cook, so I help prepare many of the meals. My status in other ways has hardly changed from being a mother.”

Amy’s ears flattened. “She has a dungeon?”

“Oh, yes, with a number of very interesting devices.” The vixen laughed. “You needn’t worry, dear. Velvet takes full responsibility for that room, though you are free to peruse its contents at any time.”

“I’ll pass.”

“It’s a marvelous place to study history, which is about the only reason why I think my daughter keeps it, that and to satisfy some of her kinkier pets’ desires.”

Amy laughed and stood up. She genuinely liked Mom, and she could hardly think of trancing her and making her Mistress Amy’s latest slave. She knew she would have to eventually, though. Amy’s worries leapt into her throat again, when she realized that there was no reason for Celest to hypnotize all of her servants—certainly not this one. If Celest didn’t, then Amy’s plans were gone in smoke.

On an impulse, Amy stretched out her paw.

“Thank you for this wonderful tour so far, Mom.”

Mom reached out her paw. “You’re wel...”

Amy’s hand was touching Mom’s but the process wasn’t continuing, and the confusion had made Mom’s words cut off with her tongue still holding itself up to produce a “k”. The feline fingers were gently giving a push but never quite started to shake. “What else besides obeying?”

“D-deep,” the vixen’s words stuttered as the pressure increased just a little more.

“Yes, deep.”

The vixen’s head slumped forward. Amy could only stare in shock. The handshake induction had appeared in her textbooks before, but almost always as a sideshow piece, not to be taken too seriously. She had never expected it to work, certainly never to work so quickly or so well. Her breath got lost somewhere in her throat as she tried to imagine just what she had gotten herself into. Celest was so powerful, so dominating that she had her own mother able to fall into trance in seconds, on a single command.

The vixen’s eyes weren’t focused, and her head was slumped down slightly. Amy simply let go of the paw and it fell to the vixen’s side. “You’re deep?”

“Yes.”

“In trance?”

“Yes.”

Amy collapsed back into Celest’s chair, heart pounding in her chest. Celest, it seemed to her, was equally powerful and unprotective. Anyone could have stumbled along and used the right trigger, and any ‘tist could have worked them over in seconds. Amy was good, that was certain, but she knew she wasn’t at this level of goodness. She could only hope Celest protected their minds and personas less well, as much as it broke her heart to domme the sweet Mom.

“Mom?”

“Yes.”

“You love Celest don’t you?”

“Oh yes, with my whole heart.” A smile creased the tranced vixen’s lips.

“You could never hurt her, could you?”

“I’d never want to. I’d only hurt her if there were no other options available. Even then I’d cry.”

“Does Mistress... domme you?”

“Yes, when she likes.”

“Does she ever play sub?”

“Oh yes, she enjoys using my knowledge of sex, having me give practical examples.”

“Is she truly switch?”

“Yes.”

“Has she ever had the chance to be truly dominated? To lose herself to her submissive desires?”

“No.”

“Would you like to surprise her by helping her to have those desires come to life?”

“Yes,” she said though something tugged at her cheek.

“But you worry about her?”

“Yes.”

“Let your worries fade away.”

The vixen drew in a deep breath and let it out, seeming to deflate with it.

“Good,” Amy’s voice shook, and her paws wrung each other out like soaking dishrags. “Now would you like to help me have this fantasy become real for your daughter?”

“Yes, please.”

“Then just tell me you’ll obey me before and during the time when I make this desire come true for your daughter.”

“I’ll obey you, Amy.”

Amy’s breath, caught for so long in her throat, finally heaved out in a long sigh. “Would you like to have fun taking your daughter, bit by bit? She’d like that sensation of falling down, helpless but to obey, wouldn’t she?”

“I think she would.”

“She would.”

“Yes, she would.”

Amy reached out and gently caressed Mom’s collar, feeling the smooth leather and emblazoned silver under her pads. Amy’s breath had smoothed, but her body trembled violently. “Yes, so we’re going to make her feel just like you are now: so obedient, so helplessly obedient. And we’re going to take her pets away one by one. We’re going to sneak up on her with all of her pets and make her mine. We will make her belong to,” Amy leaned in to whisper the words into the vixen’s twitching ear, “Mistress Amy.”

Mother’s neck arched at the touch. “Yes.”

“’Yes, Mistress,’ Mom.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Amy gave her a slight kiss on the front of her muzzle. The vixen’s lips were loose but Amy could feel the impulse to kiss back fighting against her relaxation. “Who is really your Mistress now?”

“Celest.”

Amy pulled back, eyes narrowing.

“No, I am really your Mistress, remember? You are to help me make Celest mine.”

“Yes, Mistress.” The vixen’s eyes fell even further unfocused, and she blinked a few times before regaining her attention on Amy’s voice. “I obey you.”

“Which means you must take all those triggers that your daughter gave you and make it so only I can activate them. Because if you go into trance and tell her about me, then all our fun will be ruined.”

Again Amy saw the vixen’s muscles twitch, a smile this time fighting the relaxation.

“So take all of your triggers and make certain only I can use them. Your trance trigger, what is it?”

“Deep, deep Mother.”

“And who can use it?”

“Only you, Mistress.”

“But if Celest uses your trance trigger, or any other trigger, you must still act as though the trigger worked, that way Celest won’t catch on to our game. So if she uses your arousal or orgasm trigger, you should get aroused or climax, but if she uses your trance trigger, you should pretend you are in trance, and you can pretend very well for her can’t you?”

The vixen nodded slowly.

“For all your other training and instructions, I leave you to Jasmine’s care. She and Velvet are already in my power.”

The vixen blinked as Amy snapped right in front of her muzzle, the command to awake passing only briefly through her mind before removing all memories of trance.

The door clicked, and Amy turned, eyes wide.

Jasmine peered from behind the door. “Amy, what are you doing?”

Amy held her hand hard over her heart, tensing her entire body and then releasing it all in a huge sigh. “Damn it, Jasmine, you scared me. I was just talking with Mom here.” She beckoned for Jasmine to enter all the way.

Mother turned and tilted her head in respect to Jasmine as the younger vixen stepped into the room and closed the door behind her.

“Mom now is working with us, Jasmine.”

“Oh, you just got done trancing her, Mistress?”

Amy nodded. “I thought you were Celest for a moment.”

“No, Celest is still upstairs with Sakura, I believe.”

Amy brushed her hand aside, cutting off Jasmine. “That’s ok, slave, I don’t need to know any more, but I do have new orders for you.” She smiled as the vixen salivated at the thought. “You are to trance and be tranced by Mom and Velvet when you have the chance. You are to make certain there are no suggestions or triggers hidden within any of you that will work against me. You should be completely clean of mind and ready to obey me and only me.”

There was a second click and Amy’s fur seemed to pop and sizzle along her back in fright. A light voice echoed through the room, “Mother?”

Mother tapped the intercom button on the desk. “Yes?”

Amy flinched. She hadn’t told Mother to still refer to Celest as “Mistress” at all times possible.

Celest’s voice rang out again. “Send her up.”

Mother bowed even though Celest could not see her. “Yes, Mistress.” She let her finger fall off and turned to look at Amy. “Mistress, we should go upstairs, I’m sorry but I will have to continue referring to you as Amy while upstairs.” Amy let out her tensed breath yet again in relief. Mother, it seemed, was no dummy. She knew how to act just right.

The feline nodded and followed the older vixen back out into the foyer and up the grand stairways two floors up. “In here is the main bedroom, Amy,” she said in a slightly normal voice to be overheard through the thick doors of Celest’s bedroom. “You will likely need to clean this room as well, so try to familiarize yourself with how Mistress likes it.” She knocked on the door and assumed a servile pose.

The lock clicked and the door swung outwards.