The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

CELLULAR MAGIC

by Doc Fakes

Part 4

Several weeks had gone by since John had first received the special cell phone device. He had been trying hard to not get too carried away with using it. Sometimes John feared that people were starting to catch on that something was odd about his friends and family lately. For the most part he had stuck to just sending the special text messages to his wife—making Lydia more willing to do certain things that he wanted. And of course after sending her the text commands, she couldn’t resist doing whatever he requested. One morning he sat in his bedroom watching Lydia get ready for work like he normally did these days. She used to wear simple slacks and a plain blouse to work or the occasional woman’s suit, but of course that had changed over the weeks.

“How does this outfit look on me John?” Lydia said to her husband as he stared at her. She was wearing a very short black mini-skirt and a very tight white ribbed tank top that ended at her midriff. John had her going to the tanning salon and gym a lot these days so she had a nice golden hue to her toned, exposed skin. She wore very tall, black high heels that made her ass stick out and chest too. Under her white top John could make out the sexy black bra she wore under the somewhat thin fabric. Lydia also had a black thong on under her skirt with the straps pulled up over her hips that you could see easily above the low riding mini-skirt. Her belly button was now pierced as well, and a heart shaped ring with a diamond in it dangled from it now. Lydia grinned at John as he admired her longer, bleached out, dirty blond hair in place of her previous dark brown color. His wife also had much more makeup on than she used to wear. Ruby red lips, matching nail polish on her long, fake fingernails, and dark eye shadow. She looked more like an escort than a professional woman going to work. John knew that several of the men where Lydia worked at had made advances towards her lately – even some of the women. He had sent her a text one day, saying it was ok to suck the occasional cock, but no one else was to fuck her. He had also made her tell him everything and had noticed on the days she did suck one of her coworkers cock’s she came home more horny than ever.

“It looks amazing! Very hot on you honey!” John said as he got up and moved towards his altered, sex pot of a wife.

“It isn’t too slutty? I was kind of remembering what I used to wear, and all this stuff I have in my closet that I bought the last few weeks is really different. But, I seem to really want to wear it all to work now.” Lydia said, looking a bit confused. John had noticed that sometimes he had to send text messages again to reinforce commands – especially with someone who has a fairly strong will, he had discovered.

“No, you are not slutty at all! You just are a very hot piece of ass! Now, come here and give me a kiss before you go.” John said as Lydia leaned in and kissed the husband that she loved. He followed her downstairs watching her sexy ass walk slowly down in her heels as it swayed back and forth in the tight mini-skirt. The bra she had on also lifted and enhanced her chest while still allowing her tits to jiggle as she moved. John found himself getting hard just watching her go down and get ready to leave. He still had a hard time thinking this was the same woman he had married many years back. He had certainly turned Lydia into his fantasy wife – maybe even a little too much he thought as he moved close to her as she turned around.

“So, what is my handsome stud going to do today?” Lydia asked as he continued walking out with her as she opened her car door in the garage.

“Oh, you know, the usual. Thought I’d tinker a bit in my workshop and maybe go out for a drive. Not quite sure yet.” John said with a sly grin.

“Well, you have fun! I’ll pick up some take out on my way home. See you later, sweetie!” She said as she blew John a wet kiss and then got settled into her car and then backed it out. He waved to her as she drove off. He felt very lucky that he had managed to even still stay married after all the temptations he had lately. But, he was trying to keep it together. Some days he felt himself slipping more than others. John was also always worried now that someone might catch on to what he was doing if he wasn’t careful. He had been tempted to text that cop named Rebecca again, but realized that someone might notice things if he started messing with a lot with a cop. As he was thinking about this he worked at cleaning his workshop area up. After about an hour he felt the phone in his pocket vibrating. John pulled out the special device and answered it.

“Hello, this is John.” He said into the small device.

“Thank god! John, it’s Bob again. Is Lydia around? I need to talk to her.” Bob said, sounding pretty frantic.

“She’s left for work Bob. Is this about Staci or Cathy again?” John said, trying to sound nonchalant about it all. Ever since John had reprogrammed Bob’s wife and daughter he had kept calling, saying they were acting strange, dressing in slutty clothes and so forth. John always played dumb and tried to just tell Bob they were going through a phase. Of course, John knew that he had sent the commands to both of them that made them act like this now. He had even sent a few more commands over the past few weeks. Telling them both to be as slutty and attractive as they could be as they went through their daily routine.

“Dammit! I was hoping I could talk to my sister about this. I don’t know what to do, John. I just got back from another long business trip and both Cathy and Staci are acting even worse than before. I think there might even be a boy in Cathy’s room. She won’t let me in John. I haven’t even seen her since I got back late last night. And Staci is no help. All she’s doing is walking around in this tiny piece of lingerie cleaning the house for god’s sake! It’s nuts! John, do you think you might be able to come on over. Maybe you can talk some sense into them. Plus, I know you’re pretty handy. There’s like a new lock on Cathy’s room and I can’t open the door.” Bob said, sounding very frustrated.

“Well, I guess I could come by. I’ll grab some tools and be over in a half hour or so. Just hang in there. We’ll figure this out.” John said as he hung up the connection and smiled slightly. “Poor stupid Bob, you have no idea what’s really going on.” John said softly. He had decided some time back to have some fun with Bob. While he had been sending messages and reprogramming Bob’s wife Staci and their daughter Cathy, he had not done anything to Bob. John found it more fun to see how he reacted to how his wife and daughter had been changing. So, he grabbed his tool chest and headed out to his car. As he drove, he wondered what new mischief the girls had been up to these past few weeks since he last had seen them.

While John was driving over to Bob’s he passed by a car dealership. He noticed a sporty little red coupe out front. He had been wanting a new car for some time now but with everything else going on, he hadn’t had time to really look much. John decided Bob could wait a little longer and he quickly pulled into the dealership. As he got out of his old car and headed over to look at the red sports car, a young blond sales girl came over to see him.

“I can see you have good taste, sir. My name is Jennifer. Would you like to take her for a test drive?” The perky girl said, eager for a sale.

“I’m John. You know, I’m a bit pressed for time. Maybe if I could just have your card I’ll call you soon with a possible offer on it. I’ve seen these around and really like them.” John said as he smiled at the cute girl.

“Sure, here’s my card. I’d love to have your business. I do have to tell you that these cars are kind of pricey. You might want to discuss it with your wife.” Jennifer said as she pointed towards John’s wedding ring and handed him her card.

“Oh, I think I can convince her. Thanks very much Jennifer. I’ll call you very soon.” John said as he smiled and shook the girl’s hand. He then quickly got back into his car and drove off. He started to consider what fun he could have with young Jennifer as he continued driving to Bob’s place. John thought she could use a sale and maybe to relax a bit more. He had noticed she had pretty blond hair but it was all pulled back and tied behind her head. So, he soon had an idea for her as he neared his destination. He pulled the special cell phone out and activated it with his pass code. Then he entered Jennifer’s cell phone number from her business card.

“Standing by for message input, John.” The voice from the phone called out.

“ Send the following message to the number I just inputed: Jennifer you are a very sexy and naughty girl. You want to sell that red sports car to John Dunloft for half the normal price. You will find a way to hide the lost profits. But right now Jennifer you are very horny. You want to go back to your desk at the dealership and masturbate right now. You will loosen your long hair and let it hang down freely. Then you will open 3 or 4 buttons on your blouse and start to fondle your cute tits. As your nipples get red and hard you will start to feel your pussy getting very wet and warm. Then you will slip your hand down your slacks and begin to rub your wet pussy. You will make your clit throb and tickle it in the best way you know how. If anyone comes by to see you, it’s ok if you take a short break but after they go you will continue. Jennifer you also will make several moaning sounds as you start to climax. Do all of this until you have multiple orgasms. After you finish I want you to give the next male customer a blow job during the test drive. If they threaten to tell anyone, just say you will scream rape. You want to do this same thing each day after lunch until John Dunloft returns to buy that red coupe.” Then John paused for a minute and felt satisfied with his message. “Ok, send that.” John said and ended by tapping a control on the phone. He finished just in time as he pulled into Bob’s neighborhood of very nice houses.

“I should get a house in here now.” John murmured as he made his way to Bob’s place and pulled into the drive. He grabbed his tools and made his way to the side door. He didn’t even have to knock as Bob pulled the door open for him.

“Thank god you’re here. I still can’t get in to see Cathy and Staci is almost ignoring me completely.” Bob said as he led John into the kitchen. He quickly noticed Staci down on the floor on her hands and knees scrubbing. She still had the sexy lingerie on that Bob had described. Her ass was in the air and covered in only a tiny thong. John also noticed her hair was longer than the last time he had seen her and more curly. It was a bit of a mess as a slight sheen of sweat covered her as she worked hard to clean the dirty floor.

“Hmm, well that’s different.” John said quietly to Bob, not wishing to disturb Staci.

“Yeah, I know. I hate you having to see her like this. She’s barely got any clothes on. I tried to cover her up just before you got here but she started to scream at me. Said this was who she was now – or some shit like that. I think she’s having a breakdown or something. I mean it’s been weird the last few weeks, with both her and Cathy.” Bob said as he moved closer to Staci.

“Yeah, I guess it has been. Oh, hello there Staci. It’s John. Do you want to take a break from the cleaning for a minute?” John said loudly as he moved over to Staci.

“Like oh my god, Johnny!” Staci said as she quickly stood up and jumped up into John’s arms, wrapping her lags around him and putting her arms around his neck. Then she started kissing him. John tried to pull away for appearances as Staci just squealed and continued to embrace him.

“Staci!! Stop that right now!! What are you doing?! Leave John alone. I’m your husband.” Bob said as he tried to move to pull his wife off of John.

“Lay off, Bob. I want John! You are so fucking boring. Always gone on business and shit like that. I bet you fuck around anyway. Johnny will treat me right. Hehe!” Staci said as John put her down and tried to act like he was shocked by her behavior.

“Umm, Staci I think you should settle down for a minute. Bob is still your husband. Now, why are you dressed like this and acting this way?” John said as he tried to look innocent.

“Because I’m a fucking slut. Yeah, that’s right. The spoiled little rich girl is a tramp who loves to fuck – hehe! God Johnny, can’t we just go somewhere? Back to your place? Even when I’ve been fucking Bob here lately I always am thinking of you.” Staci said as she smiled in a very naughty way for John and her husband.

“What the hell Staci?!? You want to leave me – fine! But John’s married to my sister and they are happy together. He won’t leave her for you. She’s not a slut like you seem to be!” Bob said as his face got red. John tried not to grin. He thought it would be very funny if Bob knew how much of a slut his sister Lydia actually was now.

“I don’t give a fuck. I’m going back to cleaning. Come get me soon Johnny and I’ll show you a good time.” Staci said as she winked and went back down to the floor and started to scrub again.

“I don’t know what’s wrong with her John. I’m sorry you had to see all that and deal with this. I think I might have to call a hospital for her or something. My wife has turned into a nympho or something. But maybe we should go check on Cathy now?” Bob said as the two men walked out of the kitchen and headed upstairs to Cathy’s room. The door was shut and locked still as Bob turned the knob once more. Then he knocked several times on the wooden door.

“Cathy! This is your father! You need to come out of there right now! I brought Uncle John here with me. We both want you to come out of there.” Bob yelled through the door. There was some music playing and he heard some giggling and then some shuffling around.

“Is Uncle John really out there? I don’t believe you daddy. You just want to trick me.” Cathy’s voice came out through the door.

“Ahh, Cathy. It’s Uncle John. I am here too. Maybe you should unlock the door so we can see you and talk.” John said as he gave a reassuring look to Bob. Then they heard more shuffling around and a few bumps in the room. A minute or so went by and then they both heard the lock turn and the door then opened. But bursting out of Cathy’s room first was a large sized teenage boy in a football jersey. He was still pulling his pants up as he seemed to get shoved out the door.

“Who the hell are you?” Bob said as he grabbed the corner of the teen’s jersey.

“Hey dude – let go! I go to Cathy’s school with her. I’m on the football team.” The kid said as he pulled away and raced down the stairs. They heard the front door slam quickly as Bob moved to open Cathy’s door all the way.

“Holy shit!” Bob said as he moved into Cathy’s room and saw his daughter as she turned around. Cathy was wearing a sexy, and shear pink piece of lingerie. Two thin straps held it up on her shoulders as it fell down covering what looked like two very large breasts underneath it. She now had a much larger than the last time John or her father had seen her. She also was just finishing pulling up a tiny pink thong as she wiggled her more curvy ass into it.

“Geez dad – don’t stare at my boobs. You didn’t stare at them when they were just little things before mom took me to the doctor.” Cathy said as she walked over in the pink high heels she had on. John noticed she seemed to have gained some weight and curves and dyed her hair a light shade of brown. Cathy had some smeared lipstick on and dark eye shadow on too.

“What doctor? Where did your mother take you!?! What did they do to my little girl?!?” Bob called out loudly as he moved closer to his altered daughter. John noticed her larger breasts were high and firm. But jiggled slightly as she sat on the edge of her bed and pulled her father down to sit next to her.

“Shit dad, are you ok? Mom and I thought you’d love them. All the boys at my school sure do. Like Justin. He just flew out of here—hehe. God, and we didn’t even finish fucking yet.” Cathy said as she crossed her legs and started to file her nails a little as Bob just sat there, dumbfounded.

“You were making love with that boy?! Oh my god – no! How could you do this Cathy? And how could your mother take you to some doctor and do this to you? I can’t believe all this is happening.” Bob said as he started to brush Cathy’s hair with his hand.

“Damn! Don’t you think they are nice daddy? Want to feel them?” Cathy said and before he could stop her, she grabbed her father’s hands and pressed them on her chest.

“Oh baby! What have they done to you?” Bob said as he pulled away and just put his head on Cathy’s shoulder and began to sob. John started to feel a bit sad for Bob. He had no idea that in order to become more sexy for boys, that Staci would take her own daughter in for breast augmentation. But, John couldn’t do much about that right now. He thought he would have to be more careful with his commands.

“It’s ok daddy. Mommy said I look super hot and sexy now. I’ve been eating a lot more too and taking some special vitamins or something she got for me. See, these pills here.” Cathy said as she handed her father a bottle from her night stand. John was still observing as he stood further back by the doorway.

“What the hell are these? Estrogen and some other drug I’ve never heard of? What the hell are you taking these for?!” Bob said as he grabbed Cathy’s hand and squeezed it. Just then John moved over closer and Cathy looked up at him and then smiled.

“Damn Uncle John! Is that a snake in your pants or are you just happy to see me – hehe!” Cathy said as she got up and hugged her Uncle a long time. Bob was too despondent to really notice how close her daughter was pressing up to him right now.

“Hi Cathy. Looks like you have been going through some changes.” John said as Cathy leaned in and whispered into his ear.

“I really wanted all this done to me so you would want me more, Uncle Johnny. I love my big new tits. Can’t we ditch my dad and then you can check them out and fuck me?” She said softly into his ear and after licked it playfully.

“Uhh, John can you talk to Cathy and see what you can do for her. I’ve got to go try and talk to Staci some more. Ask her why she did this. Maybe call some type of health services for her. She’s not only lost her mind, but she’s mutilated our daughter.” Bob said as he let his head drop forward and shuffled out of his daughter’s room.

“Oh, good! My old man is gone – we can make out now – hehe!” Cathy said as she pulled her Uncle down to her bed. Her long hair smelled like honey and flowers as John let himself be pulled down and kissed by his sexy, busty niece. He knew Bob was not far away and thought he could hear him yelling at Staci. As John felt Cathy lifting his shirt off he tried to come up with a plan to make this all better.

“Cathy, please, I don’t think,….” John started to say.

“Please? You don’t have to say please to me Uncle Johnny. And you sure don’t have to think. Just fuck me! I want you to fuck me like the slutty little teen tramp I am.” Cathy said as she lifted off her pink lingerie. Her large breasts fell free and were perfectly shaped. John felt himself getting hard inside his pants once again. Then he thought of at least a quick fix to the situation.

“Just one second, Cathy. Uhh, what’s your dad’s cell phone number. Ahh, umm, I just want to leave him a quick message so he won’t bother us for awhile.” John said as he pulled out his special phone. Cathy looked a little impatient, but she rattled off the numbers to him. “I’ll be right back honey.” The he dialed the numbers and stepped out into the hall for a minute. John knew he didn’t have long and had to come up with something fast before his brother-in-law Bob caused what he had been doing to come out and be discovered. John grinned as he began dictating his latest message to Unit LIL-2B.