The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Tear Me Apart”

(mc / FFM / inc)

DISCLAIMER

First off, your basic disclaimer of “If you’re under 18 or offended by sex, especially female-female sex, get lost.” Also, a warning that this story contains scenes of mind control so if that type of thing offends you, just stay away.

© 2004 blankpage. Do not reproduce without the permission of the author. May not be archived without explicit permission, with the exception of the Erotic Mind Control Stories Archive. Song lyrics © 1998 Virgin, used without permission but with apologies.

This is the first part of the Chateau Aensland Saga detailing the adventures of Vera Hayes.

* * *
“The lights came on fast, lost in motorcrash
gone in a flash unreal, but you knew all along
You laugh the light, I sing the songs
To watch you numb...”
- The Smashing Pumpkins, “Tear”

Daniel Williams took off his raincoat and stepped into the bar. He looked around. It didn’t seem too seedy, but at the same time not too sophisticated. It was an interesting choice to meet a millionairess. He almost expected to be thrown out for not wearing a suit and tie.

A man wearing that outfit stopped him from entering. ‘Whoops,’ Daniel thought to himself. ‘Got ahead of myself.’

“I’m here to meet Vera Hayes,” Daniel said to the man. “I’m—”

“Daniel Williams. I know,” the man said. His voice was surprisingly warm and un-stuffy. Daniel expected the snooty old butler with the bad attitude. “Ms. Hayes is expecting you. Take a seat at the bar, there’s another here waiting for her.”

Daniel blinked.

“Another... as in one other?”

The man just motioned to the bar. There was a young woman there glancing at him.

Daniel took a seat next to her and looked her over. She looked to be about his age—probably just hitting twenty. She had blonde hair which was done in a style which was short but not too short—reaching a bit past her shoulders. She looked pretty cute and was dressed simply—jeans, shirt, sneakers. At least Daniel wasn’t the only one dressed casual.

“Hi,” the woman said. “You’re here on Ms. Hayes’ invite?”

“Yeah,” Daniel said. “Daniel Williams. ShogunKen?”

“Oh! I’m Julie Howard... Jillith.” Daniel smiled. He recognized her handle, as she had recognized his own.

“Yeah, you’re from New York, right? I’m a local.”

“Really? This is my first time in L.A. actually. I don’t understand something, though...” Julie twirled a strand of hair in her finger and trailed off.

“You’re probably wondering why there isn’t anyone else here,” Daniel said. “I was thinking the same thing. I know the Puzzle Fighter scene is small, but there couldn’t just be TWO people that Vera Hayes invited.”

“Well, not just that,” Julie said. “I’m not even that good. I only got fourth in the last New York major and... to be honest, I’ve never seen you in any results. No offense.”

“None taken, I know I suck.” Daniel chuckled softly. He didn’t mind so much when it was a girl flat out talking down on him. “I was wondering that too. Why us? Shouldn’t the champions be here?”

“Well, I’m not even sure exactly what this is about. Ms. Hayes e-mailed me and said something exciting was happening in the Puzzle Fighter scene and she wanted me to be part of it. So... where’s the rest of the scene?”

Daniel shrugged. He didn’t have any answers for Julie. He got the same e-mail she did, apparently. Vera Hayes almost single-handedly organized every major Puzzle Fighter tournament and turned it from a hobby into the next big competitive gaming fad in arcades since Dance Dance Revolution, though; he had no reason to question her. He loved the game and wanted to be a part of whatever was happening.

“Well, while we’re waiting,” Julie said. “Tell me about yourself. I’ve seen your posts but I don’t really know you that well.”

“Well... uhh... I’ve played for about a year. I use Ken, but you probably figured that out.”

“Cheap bastard,” Julie giggled. “I play Morrigan and Chun-Li, but I didn’t mean exactly that...”

“You play Chun-Li?” Daniel said.

“Hell yes. I’ll even use her in tournaments sometimes. Damage advantage.”

“Wow. I thought she sucked.”

“She does,” Julie laughed. “But seriously... I don’t really want to talk about the game now. I mean, tell me about yourself.”

“Me?” Daniel looked down, being put on the spot. “There’s not much to tell, really... I, uh, I live in Marina del Rey. I like Puzzle Fighter and... music.”

“No! You like music? Me too!” Julie smiled. “What’s your favorite band?”

“Uh... um, Mazzy Star.”

“I know them. Fade Into You is a nice song. I’m into Evanescence myself.”

Daniel blushed and looked away. He never had a girl show this much interest in him, and he was beginning to wonder if she was just stringing him along. Julie seemed like a nice girl... but Daniel knew a lot of girls that had seemed nice before.

Just then, the bartender spoke up, getting his attention. “Daniel? Julie? These drinks are for you, from Vera Hayes.” She put down two glasses of cola on the table. “She is going to join you shortly.”

Julie picked up the glass and took a sip. Daniel stared at his glass. “Ma’am, I don’t... drink alcohol.”

“She knows. It’s straight up cola for you, Daniel.”

Daniel suddenly noticed that this bartender was addressing him by his first name. He found that strange, and paused for a moment. He felt ill at ease, and considered getting up and leaving without a word.

Suddenly a soft female voice rung out in his ears. “Danny. Julie.”

Danny turned to see a beautiful well-dressed woman taking the seat next to him. She exuded elegance with her prim and proper suit, but what was most striking about her was her face—a flawless complexion and gentle, youthful features, surrounded paradoxically by long silver hair and punctuated by soft purple eyes.

“I’m Vera Hayes.”

Daniel was taken aback. From what he’d heard about the woman, he expected someone older. She wasn’t really a player of the games, but she had invested a lot of money into the scene to ensure that it thrived. Nobody was really sure where she got her money from, but she was friendly with a lot of people in the gaming community.

Daniel remembered his manners and got up. “Nice to meet you, Ms. Hayes.” He extended his hand to shake.

The silver haired woman smiled and took Daniel’s hand, but instead of shaking it, held it, caressing her thumb over the top of his hand. “Please... call me Vera.”

A strange chill went up Daniel’s spine. He sat down and sipped his cola.

Julie smiled and greeted Vera without getting up. Daniel wondered if she felt the same thing he did just now.

“Thank you so much for coming, especially you, Julie,” Vera said after ordering a drink. “I know you had to come a long way.”

“That’s okay, Vera,” Julie said. “Actually, I think I’m going to move here. I have a job opportunity in L.A., that’s how I was able to afford to come out here.”

Vera smiled gently. Daniel noticed something about her smile that was both enticing and frightening. But he couldn’t put his finger on it. “Really? An opportunity... you must be sure of yourself to come all the way out here.”

“Well, to be honest, I’m not all that sure,” Julie said, taking a gulp of her drink. “But I just had to get out of the situation I’m in.”

Vera’s smile softened. “I understand, Julie.”

Daniel sipped his cola slowly. There was something unnerving about the way Vera gazed at Julie. He fought the urge to scan his eyes over Vera’s body.

“So... why DID you invite us here anyway?” Julie asked. “And who else did you invite?”

“No one else. Just you two.”

Daniel blinked. “Just us? Why?”

Vera just smiled that strange smile, and extended her hand towards the bar. The bartender placed a drink in her hand. Daniel smiled to himself at that. She definitely had poise- it had looked like she’d reached out her hand to empty air, fully expecting her drink to just appear there, with or without the bartender’s assistance.

“Julie moved here to get away from a neglectful household, and you, Daniel, are barely hanging onto this world. No family, dead end job. The only thing you have is the game.”

Daniel would have been offended if Vera wasn’t absolutely correct. “So what do we have that you want?” He suddenly felt very thirsty, and took a big drink of his cola.

Vera traced the edge of her glass. “You’ll find that out soon, my dear Danny.”

Julie put her glass down. “I feel strange...” Her eyes were half closed.

“Put your head down and rest, Julie,” Vera said. Her voice had turned down two levels; a very quiet, but commanding voice. Julie complied immediately.

Daniel panicked. He realized the drinks must have been spiked, but he wondered how. He looked at the bartender, but the bartender wasn’t looking at him or Julie—she was looking at Vera with a gaze of absolute affection.

Suddenly the world swam around him. He grasped for the bar, and slumped over. His eyes rolled a little, his gaze steadying on Vera almost automatically.

She moved her hand over his eyes. “Sleep, Danny.”

Danny did.

* * *

Danny dreamed.

He was being held in a loving embrace. It was so nice that he never wanted to leave except... there was something shiny out there in the big cold world. He tried to get away from the embrace to find what was out there, but he was being pulled back in. He started to cry. “Let me go!”

Finally, he was released, but then he found himself feeling very cold. And that shiny thing was getting farther away. Faster than he could run after it.

“No...” he ran after the shiny thing, but the faster he ran the farther it went, and so did the waiting arms of the one embracing him. Soon he was alone, and scared.

Danny didn’t know what to do.

He cried... “MOMMY!!!”

* * *

Slowly, Danny woke up.

He could see a face smiling at him. He recognized it...

Mommy?

“Wakey wakey, baby brother.”

No. Blonde hair, blue eyes, soft complexion... yes, it was Julie. But there was something different about her.

“Uh... Julie?”

Julie smiled, and Danny realized she was holding his hand. As the world solidified more before his eyes, he saw that she had changed outfits considerably. She was now wearing a long white T-shirt, no apparent pants...

...and a pair of little white cotton socks.

Danny blushed immediately.

“What’s going on?” he whispered, finding his mouth very dry.

Julie just giggled and leaned in close. Danny detected the faint scent of lavender as she moved in and kissed him—on the mouth. The kiss was gentle and despite Danny’s confusion, he found himself responding in kind. Julie then pulled slightly away and smiled at him.

“Julie?... What’s going on?” Danny repeated breathlessly.

“You’re home, baby brother.”

Danny just stared at her.

She leaned in and kissed him again, deeper this time. Danny fell backward and his head brushed against a pillow. He realized he was laying on a bed. His arms slipped around Julie, still utterly confused but feeling the need to have her close.

“You’re finally home,” she whispered, and slid her body against his. He knew she had to have felt his arousal. She slid her soft foot over his leg and kissed him again, moaning gently into his mouth. Danny wasn’t ready to ask any questions now; he accepted the kiss, moving his hands over her back...

“Julie baby?” a familiar voice said. “Let Mommy talk to Danny now.”

Julie slowly slipped her mouth off of his, and smiled at Danny. “Mommy’s here.” She then rolled off onto his side and began snuggling him, nuzzling his face and running her foot over his leg.

Danny was confused but undeniably excited. ‘Mommy?’ he thought.

A silver haired woman came in, with a slender physique and flawless features, wearing a silken robe. Mommy? Wasn’t this that woman from the bar... Vera... everything still seemed cloudy in Danny’s head.

“You’re finally up, Danny, back with us,” she said. “How do you feel?”

“Who... who are you?” Danny moaned quietly, as Julie began caressing his chest.

The woman curled up on Danny’s other side on the bed, and started touching his face. “I’m your Mommy, sweetie,” she said.

Danny frowned. He remembered he had a mommy, a long time ago, and she didn’t look like this woman. “That’s not true...”

“The truth isn’t as important as what you believe,” the woman replied. “Julie, take off your brother’s clothes.”

“Yes, Mommy,” Julie said, and began to unbutton Danny’s shirt.

Danny suddenly panicked. “No, stop...” he said, but as he looked into Julie’s eyes he found himself unable to stop her as she moved quickly down his chest undoing the buttons.

“Up,” Julie said simply, and Danny rose a bit from the bed. She gently pulled the shirt off from his body. He couldn’t understand why he was complying so easily. He didn’t want this... did he?

“Why did you bring me here?” He asked the first question on his mind.

“This is your home, darling,” the woman said. She smiled down on him and then caressed Julie’s back. Julie unzipped Danny’s pants and began to pull them down. Danny offered no resistance.

He was still confused. He looked in the woman’s eyes, desperately trying to find some spark of recognition. Bar. Woman. Invite. Vera? Was that her name?

“Stop trying so hard to remember, Danny,” Vera said. “It will only bring you pain.”

Julie was now pulling off Danny’s boxers. She gazed longingly at his erection.

Danny couldn’t understand why he was simply accepting everyone’s words. He felt empty. He couldn’t think of any more questions. He opened his mouth, and one word came out. “Mommy?”

Vera smiled widely. “Good boy.”

Danny’s erection throbbed.

“All gone,” Julie said in a sing song voice. Danny was completely naked. Julie sounded like such a little girl, even as her desire was flagrantly apprent.

“Good girl, Julie!” Vera said, the way a mother would praise her child. “Now as a reward, you can suck your brother’s cock.”

“Yay!” Julie said, as if she was being given candy, and slunk to her knees.

What? “Wait...” Danny said. But no one paid him attention.

Julie’s mouth was open and ready to move over Danny’s hardness when Vera stopped her. “Wait, Julie,” Vera said. She slid behind Danny and pulled him up closer to her. Despite Danny’s fear and confusion, he did not resist. Again. Why was he being so complacent?

Vera pulled her robe back, exposing a bare nipple. She placed it near Danny’s mouth. No way! Was she...?

“Be a good boy and suckle,” Vera whispered. “You know you want to.”

Everything began to fade from Danny’s awareness as he strongly felt Julie’s breath swirling around the tip of his cock, the warmth of Mom...Vera’s nipple so near his mouth. He knew what she was offering.

Vera’s fingertips traced over the small of Danny’s back. Warmth in his mouth. Milk? No, something different he couldn’t... wait. His mouth had suckled her nipple into his mouth without his even being aware...

Danny felt slick wetness surround his cock and moaned onto her nipple helplessly. It was Julie’s mouth. It felt like liquid heat, and her tongue caressed the bottom of his cock deliciously. Danny’s intense moans of surprise were stifled by Vera’s nipple, and unconsciously he snuggled closer.

His mouth was filled with something, but he didn’t know what. It wasn’t even really a liquid. His tongue traced the bottom of Mommy’s nipple for more, and received more. Then, Julie’s tongue touched his head at its bottom, tip tracing along the chasm of the head. Danny shuddered violently. The pleasure was dragging him down. He could feel himself becoming littler.

His leg wrapped around Julie’s back.

Suddenly, Mommy’s milk tasted sweeter and Danny exploded into Julie’s mouth. Julie swallowed eager, seeming to enjoy the taste. Her tongue ‘cleaned’ Danny’s cock off, eliciting more moans and a few more spurts. Danny felt like his adulthood was concentrated into those blasts of semen, as he found himself forgetting Daniel, his mind regressing far back. He forgot words, faces, pain and adventure. For one moment, there was only Mommy and sister.

Danny’s mouth slipped off of Mommy’s nipple. He opened his eyes but saw nothing. So he closed them and drifted into nothing.

Danny dreamt of sleeping...

* * *