The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cheerleader Sponsor

As the new Principal of the High School, I was just beginning to become familiar with the many new faces of both students and staff. The first day of school found me overwhelmed as over 1400 students and 125 staff arrived to begin the new school year.

A strange twist new to me in my new school was to see the school year kicked off by a impromptu pep assembly. The cheerleaders were in charge and had decided to have a “slave” auction. Each cheerleader was to be auctioned off to the student who submitted the highest bid. In return, the cheerleader had to be that students “slave” for an entire day submitting to chores such as carrying books, dumping the master’s lunch tray, etc.

The auction was conducted by the football coach. As each cheerleader was auctioned off, the males in the bleachers dug into their pockets to get cash that allowed them to enter the bidding wars. Each cheerleader brought a good price. $10 for the cute red-head; 12.50 for the brunette with the big tits. Even $17.50 for the long-legged, perky african-american cheerleader with the gorgeous smile.

However, the atmosphere changed when the coach announced for Mrs.Maryr Lewis to come to center court and take her place on the auction block. Mrs. Lewis seemed surprised but slowly made her way to her requested spot. Suddenly, I realized this was not a cheerleader but rather the Cheerleading Sponsor.

Suddenly, the hormone level in the entire male population present including myself seemed to rise to new heights. Catcalls and whistles began to ring out through the large gymnasium. The bidding began and before I could blink was up to an astonishing $42 . . . . . $42 do I hear 43,,, 43, going once, $45, I have $45 do I hear $50 . . . . 50 going once ...... I have $65...... and the bidding raged onward...

What was all this bidding frenzy about when it was only the sponsor? I moved to get a better look. Then suddenly, I saw what the commotion was all about..... This was no ordinary sponsor....

Mrs. Lewis was37 years of age but looked 25. 5″4″ she was extremely well proportioned. She was a physical education instructor for our school who moonlighted in the evening as an aerobics instructor. This particular day she had worn a pair of blacki hemmed shorts that rose almost 5 inches above the knee revealing some stupendously, well-developed, shapely, tan legs. Her hair dropped just below the neckline and was curled inward leaving a sassy, spunky look that went nicely with her big green eyes. And oh, those lips, those red, sexy lips just called out for kissing, caressing and other things my mind was considering. Yes, this was truly an exceptional beauty. A beauty that was evident as the auctioneer pounded the gavel on the podium while simultaneously stating “And the cheerleading sponsor is sold for $156.75.” Following the announcement, the sponsor moved towards the winning male in the bidding ward for her services. She played along with the excitement of the moment jokingly dropping to her knees and placing her arms around the young lad and then taking a seat by him. I delved into the young lad’s mind to see what he was thinking. Yes, he considered it money well spent. He knew he would enjoy having the blonde-haired beauty at his side for an entire day but he was also wishing he could do other more sinister tasks with her.

At that moment, I decided that while the young lad had no ability to make the 37 year old sexy cheerleading sponsor his true slave, I did have that ability and I intended to take full advantage.

* * *

Returning to my office, I asked my secretary to inform Mrs. Lewis that I needed to see her in my office after school. Everyone cleared out quickly after the first day of school and I knew that it would only be me and Mrs. Lewis in the building during our meeting.

Following the 3:10 p.m. bell, I went and did hall patrol and then returned to the office. I sent my secretary home and had also informed the custodian to begin an early weekend and lock-up the building and leave. Thus, the stage was set for me to make the lovely cheerleading sponsor my personal sex slave—for eternity.

* * *

Back in my office, I found Mrs. Lewis sitting in a chair in my inner office. I walked in, officially introduced myself and began making small talk. During the small talk, I saw her up close for the first time. I admired her beauty. She was far more beautiful in person up close than from a distance of 50 or 60 feet as had been the case in the gym earlier that day.

Finally, Mrs. Lewis stated “What is the purpose of this meeting, I don’t need to be rude but I have an aerobics class to prepare for.” To this comment I replied “No, you don’t—you and I are going to get to know each other better!”

“Excuse Me, Mr. Sandoval, but I think I must be going” and she started to get up and head towards the door. Telepathically, I sent the message “Sit back down, cross your legs and keep quiet. You will do exactly what I tell you to do with no hesitation!” To my amazement, prior to reaching the door, Mrs. Lewis suddenly turned around, returned to her chair, crossed her legs and did not say a single word. A this point I knew she was beginning to become mine!!!

As she sat motionless with her legs crossed, I stood from behind my desk and moved closer to her. My hand touched her ankle and I slowly moved it up along her short but sexy leg all the way to her thigh. Her aerobic experience was noticeable as both of her entire legs were well-toned and tanned. I already was getting a large boner in my pants. Man, for 37 years of age with a 17 year old daughter, she was one awesome lady!!!!

“Stand Up and Place Your Hands at your side” I commanded. She did no quickly with no comment. Her tits were bulging from behind her pull-over black designer t-shirt. I groped them and they each fit perfectly into the palms of my hand. “Take off your bra and t-shirt, throw them aside and then continue standing at attention” I barked. Mrs. Lewis reached inside her shirt and with a snap pulled the bra from underneath her shirt. My lips were watering and I was about to shoot a wad just anticipating seeing those big tits in all their beauty. After tossing the bra aside, like clockwork, with a single motion pulled the designer top over her head and there she stood—bare breasted in all her beauty. They were all I thought they would be and more. I could not contain myself and grabbed both of them into my palms, caressing them.

“Okay, cheerleading sponsor, do your duty and put those nice, seductive, lips to good use and give me some head!!!” Mrs. Lewis suddenly dropped her lovely 5′4″ frame to her knees, unzipped my pants and began taking my cock into her lips and mouth. My cock grew to a size I had never seen before. Mrs. Lewis was beginning to mmmmpphhhhh with my cock deep into her throat. Within no time, much to my dismay, I had cummed all in Mrs. Lewis’s mouth and she had large amounts of cum dribbling from her lovely lips and chin. Even more dropped to the wood floor of the office. “Lick it up bitch! Every drop!” Mrs. Lewis followed the command and took her tongue and licked the floor of single cum drop.

I was erect again within seconds. “Now, Mrs. Lewis, let’s see the best part of you! Strip off those shorts, panties, socks, and shoes!” As she loosened the belt of her shorts I could not control myself. I lunged forward, threw her to the ground and ripped off the shorts and her white satin panties!!! I also undid her shoes and socks and for a short timie massed and sucked her lovely feet. She was now totally naked. “Lay with your back on the floor with your legs in the air!”

She quickly was in the requested position. I could definitely tell Mrs. Lewis was an aerobics instructor as she had no trouble complying with the position. I slowly separated her legs and came between them. I quickly and harshly inserted my hard cock deep into her cunt. She began to cry out “OOOOWWW! Please stop!!! I replied “Listen, bitch, you will enjoy this more than ever. You will climax and forever be my slave. Never again, will you have sex with anyone but ME!”

Like magic, her complaints suddenly turned to moans of pleasure. “Oh yes, yes, yes!!! Fuck me Master . . . . Fuck me Hard!! OHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEESSSSS!!!! You’re Fucking Me and I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEE IT!! Do it hard!!!!

After no time, I had exploded cum once again into her cunt and pussy!! After finishing, I fell exhausted against her bosom. We laid motionless, breathing heavily for about 20 minutes.

* * *

“Mrs. Lewis, you will get up, get dressed and return to your chair with legs crossed and quiet.”

After doing just as requested. I went to her and said “From this day forward you are MINE! Only Mine! Only I will have your luscious body! Only ME! You will never again wear panties or bras. You will get aroused knowing that all the male students want YOU more than the other cheerleaders!!!”

To which she replied “You are right my lovely master. You are right! I will exist only to serve you!!!”

“Okay, Mrs. Lewis—I think you have an aerobics class to get ready for.

“Yes, dear Master, I do”

“Then go do it.”

As she walked out the door, I was already thining about what I would do with my new sex slave during our next encounter. Perhaps see what she looks like in a cheerleading outfit? . . . .