The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cherry

By Mian

Cherry wasn’t like her Mother wanted her to be, whenever she could, she made clear she never would do what others want and she liked that. She nicknamed herself Chey, also she dyed her spiked hair white often shocking the people around her, her tattoo under her left shoulder and her mostly black clothes made her look almost scary. While she wasn’t aggressive and was actually quite nice inside, her appearance and the fact she didn’t talk often, almost ever made people avoid her thinking she would hurt them if they would do so. Actually she was quite attractive with her B-cup breasts, her quite curvy figure and her by nature straw blonde hair, but other people knew she hated to hear about that and she was also known to have beaten up people just for saying so, although it wasn‘t true.

Monday morning

When Chey woke up she was already more than just in a bad mood, actually she was every Monday because she hated college and all the students that attended it. It wasn’t like she didn’t like them generally but she thought they were all the same, always doing what others say them without thinking for themselves like prisoners, or at least most of them as she sometimes had to admit randomly.

As she walked by her mirror she absolutely didn’t want to style her hair, there wouldn’t much person who would care if her hair looked like now or like her normally white spikes, so she just brushed it once as there were still two spikes standing from her head which made her look like some sort of devil worshipper.

Most time she dressed herself only with black clothes which didn’t reveal much of her body, matching black boots which gave her a more bulky look and even her underwear was black although no one ever saw it.

After she dressed herself she slowly walked downstairs in to her family’s kitchen, where her mother was already making breakfast like she did every morning.

Chey slowly walked around the table hoping her mother wouldn’t see her, thus not asking her if she wanted to eat something. It wasn’t the question she tried to avoid; actually it was her mother’s behaviour which even made Chey sometimes submit to her wishes, such as eating breakfast with the family or wearing dresses from time to time.

Chey almost reached the door to the living room but was stopped when her mother began talking with her. “Cherry you need to eat something before leaving the house, besides it would make me and Nancy more than just happy if would spend more time with us, you know you’re quite distant towards us since your fathers death”, there it was, the only thing making Chey do what her mother wanted.

Chey slowly went back to the large table in the centre of the kitchen and sat herself next to her mother and as she heard a calm voice coming down the stairs. It was her eight year old sister still wearing her pyjama, sleepy rubbing her left eye before she sat herself to her mother and sister. “Morning sleepyhead, hope you slept well”, said her mother smiling at her little daughter which now grabbed at a piece of bread, slightly imitating Chey who did the same until she started to seem annoyed by her. “You know Nancy, there’s nothing more childish then a pink pyjama with a little bunny displayed on its chest, you look more like a toddler as an eight year old”, said Chey who liked to tease her little sister a little bit. “Actually it’s one of your old pyjamas, even your most favourite back then”, said her mother in response wanting to stop both of them before they even started fighting, which normally ended in a crying Nancy and a even more quite Chey.

As planned Chey immediately calmed down not saying anything until she gulped down the last bit of her bread and headed to the door while she grabbed a bag which lay next to it. Though before she could went through the door, Chey was stopped when her mother grabbed her at the arm. “Come on Cherry, you’re some sort of idol to her, she just wants to be together with you more often”, said her mother slightly smiling at her daughter but got an more than clear response immediately, “Sure, I’m my little sisters Idol and my teachers are from the moon wanting suck out my free will and my brain, besides I said you more than once to call me Chey”.

As Chey closed the door her mother noticed Nancy looking into a mirror near her chair and seemed to look if she could wear her hair more like her big sister, much to the annoyance of her mother.

Chey walked down the large garden which was around her house. Even though she didn’t like how the house looked, as its plainness didn’t fit with how she wanted to look to other people. Actually her family was quite rich, at least rich enough her mother didn’t had to work that much, not that she wanted anyway, maybe even rich enough that she and Nancy didn’t have to work either, but being a spoiled rich girl just wasn’t what she wanted to be. Actually she tried to get good grades in the hope to become an expert in whatever she was about to do later, even though she hated the college.

Her mother on the opposite had different plans for her, wanting her to get married soon. One time she even tried to couple her with their neighbour Marc Birn a young man who was only one year older as Chey and inherited his parent’s wealth and companies, making him her mother’s perfect candidate for a marriage with her. She didn’t think he was ugly, actually she thought of him as quite attractive, he was also a good friend of her when they were little but she knew also about his liking of those big breasted bimbos which sometimes walked along the street towards his house.

She walked besides the Fence which stood between her family’s garden and the one behind Marc’s house, as she knew that one of its boards was loose. She normally went through that hole as it was some sort of short cut on her way to college as she didn‘t had to walk along the whole street and around the corner, she carefully took the board away. While she tried to crawl through the hole she got slightly annoyed as she scratched herself. Nonetheless she went further into Marc’s garden, but was stopped when her head collided with something. As she looked up she found her face right into what seemed to be someone‘s crotch, she already knew who it had to be and blushed heavily as she looked into Marc‘s face who was smiling at her.

„Cherry, it‘s nice to see you. You weren‘t here since weeks or at least I didn‘t see you while entering my private property“, said Marc still blocking Chey‘s way. „Oh, I see that you‘re happy to see me, besides if you move your dick out of my face I‘m going to bite you and you know where I‘ll bite you“, was her calm response which made him move away immediately. After she was finally free again he began talking with her again, „You know actually I could call the police, or you give me a kiss as an excuse“, Chey didn‘t want to react at first but walked to him after a few seconds.

When she was standing in front of him she slowly moved her face towards Marc‘s before she began shouting at him, „You idiot, do you really think I would kiss you, she was about to slap Marc into his face but stopped when she saw that he closed his eyes already thinking she would do something like that.

When he opened his eyes after some moments he was surprised that Chey left as quick as she could.

“Shit, why must this damn hole be so small and why had he to stand there at this time in the morning”, she said even after she quickly ran out of Marc’s garden and held her left breast as it was the one she had scratched. Even though she didn’t want to admit it, she knew her breasts must have gotten a little bit bigger again, but the most terrifying thing that came to her mind was that she somehow wanted to kiss Marc. She was happy her college was only about ten minutes away from her house as she had spent way too much time with Marc.

As Chey walked next to Marc‘s house she noticed a woman standing in front of it, she walked much more slowly hoping to avoid getting near that woman, as her hair was long and wavy obviously dyed in platinum blonde except some parts of it which were bright pink. It wasn’t just the hair, her huge breasts nearly busted her way to tight tube top, her butt stretched her micro skirt so her bald crotch was clearly visible, her tan seemed way to dark for the season they had and she seemed like her ten inch high heels were part of her body, at all she looked like a dumb bimbo to Chey.

The woman was seemingly one of that bimbos Marc had sex with, at least that was what Chey was thinking.

The woman was seemingly disoriented and was looking around before she saw Chey standing just a few metres away from her.

“Oh hi, could you please tell me something, please?” The woman was now walking towards Chey, giggling happily. “Why should I do that? Just leave me alone”, Chey’s disgust for woman like the one standing in front of her was well hear able and she was happy that the woman stepped a little bit out of her way. As she walked directly next to the woman she suddenly grabbed Chey’s arm. “Come on, don’t be so mean, I’ll give you something for your trouble”, the woman was looking quite lost, but it didn’t help at all as Chey just freed her arm out of the woman’s grip. To her dismay she and the woman both lost their balance and fell. Chey felt backwards towards a big rock which lay on the ground and lost her consciousness while the woman fell safe as she landed on Chey.

When Chey woke up again in the hospital, she was somehow glad to see her little sisters face right before her own, looking into her eyes. Her head felt sore but she managed to talk a bit, “Get out of my face Nancy, I’m not dead yet you know”. Just when Nancy was about to answer, their mother entered the room smiling at her awaken daughter. “If you can be mean to your little sister I think your head is going to heal soon enough”, her mothers voice didn’t annoy Chey, actually she was happy to hear her at all. “What happened anyway? I can only remember that dumb slut falling hitting my head”, asked Chey before lying down again. “You lost your balance and fell onto a stone before passing out, besides that dumb slut as you called her brought you to the hospital and also made them informing me about where you are”, responded her mother still smiling a little bit which made Chey do the same. When Chey looked down her arm she saw a needle which seemed to pump painkillers into her blood which made her feel good despite of what happened all the day. As she looked at her mother again she saw a piece of paper her mother held all along. When her mother saw this she immediately explained it’s meaning to Chey, “That’s something Suzie, I mean that woman, gave me, it’s a gift certificate of some sort of fashion salon she owns and she said you could go there as much as you want for free”. Soon after hearing that Chey slowly nodded into sleep not hearing when her family left the room.

Thursday morning

The next days were quite tough for Chey, first she had to endure more tests than she could count, then they almost didn’t let her go pumping even more painkillers into her blood and that morning her mother nearly started fighting with a doctor because of something. “Doctor, can’t you just say my little baby is ok”, shouted her mother towards one of the doctors she was talking with. “Mom! I think it’s alright if we go home, it was just a little headache, besides he said that if I don’t go to college this week it should be alright”, Chey was visibly ashamed of her mother, but this reaction actually made her mother to calm down a bit. An hour later both could drive away from the hospital towards their home, although Chey actually wasn’t sure why she was laying in a hospital which was not in her hometown at all.

After arriving there Chey laid herself down on their couch, relaxing and quite happy her little sister was at school. The life seemed to be good again, but somehow she also felt still a little bit strange, it wasn’t that oblivious at first but in the last days she didn’t do anything to tease other people, like she always did. For other people it didn’t look that strange, but still it bothered her, one of the hospitals nurses even called her nice, something she normally would never accept without convincing others from the opposite.

As she laid there she began to think about that woman again. Chey didn’t know why she was standing right before Marc’s house, why she brought her into that strange hospital or how she was connected with Marc. It wasn’t like she liked that pervert, but it still made her angry thinking about those women that her thought mostly circled around him.

Chey was surprised how quite it seemed to be inside the house, although she knew it would only last for few hours. After some moments she slowly walked downstairs, she quickly saw that she was alone, but as she looked at the kitchen table she noticed a piece of paper lying there. It clearly was written by her mother before she left and was full of instructions like, her wanting Chey to wear “more feminine clothes“, to be nice to her sister when she arrived at home before herself, but it also said Chey should go to that woman to thank her. She didn’t know if she really should do anything the paper said, but on the other side her mother sure would get on her nerves until she did what she wanted.

Moreover going outside the house seemed to be a good idea now, even if she had to go to that woman who was responsible for her headache.

Chey walked upstairs again towards the bathroom, while looking into the mirror she was annoyed to see her hair was already getting it‘s normal colour back and was now only slightly white. She quickly went to her room and began changing her clothes, in the end she was actually wearing a t-shirt, a skirt and trainers, an outfit she normally would have never worn.

When she left the house she went toward the fence, not thinking Marc wouldn’t be home at this time, she was lucky the beauty salon was near to the way she also went along if she wanted to go to her college. Chey quickly took the board away and without looking through it she tried to go through it before something hit her head again giving her even more headache. Behind the hole was a new board with a letter attached on it. “Hello Cherry, if you should see by now I blocked your little entrance, because I didn’t receive any kiss from you at all”, it made Chey a little bit angry but as she didn’t see any other way she walked the long way, somehow wishing she had kissed him.

The beauty salon

Thirty minutes after leaving her house Chey arrived at her destination, she was surprised that it the building was quite big. Its sign showed a voluptuous woman dancing next to the salons name, “Fashion girl”, she disliked such salons normally, but this time it seemed alright to enter it.

Inside the salon was a corner with a couch and a counter, but she didn’t see anyone who worked there. The walls contained pictures of women which seemed to be actresses in porn movies or anything filthy like that and as she looked further she couldn’t do anything but think that the complete room looked like that, the general color of the room seemed to be pink, the couch had the same color and seemed quite fluffy to her and the magazines laying next to it only seemed to give advices like how to apply make-up or what to wear on dates. Chey wanted just to turn around towards the entrance, but was stopped when she heard that someone was coming into her direction.

It was the same woman she met on Monday, seemingly happy about something; she walked further towards Chey before she began to talk. “Hi there, I was already waiting for you”. When Chey didn’t say anything the woman tried to talk with her again, “By the way my name’s Suzie”, Chey on her side answered this time wanting to accelerate their dialogue.

“Mine’s Chey”, said she showing the gift certificate as she wanted to give it back to Suzie, which looked at her dumbfounded.

“That’s something I gave you as an excuse for the pain you should still have”, said Suzie in a rather calm manner.

“I don’t need it”.

“Sure you do, it’s free“.

“But…..”

“No buts just go with me and I’ll show you that there’s nothing to worry about”.

Chey who wasn’t used to argumentations like this and seemed herself unable to say anything giving her an excuse to leave, so she slowly went with Suzie into a separate room.

The room looked just like the other one and Chey was resistant before she sat herself on a chair, she didn’t want to admit it at first but it really was comfortable.

“You see now that there isn’t anything you need to worry about”, said Suzie making Chey relax even more.

“Um yes, I see”, although Chey was feeling somehow strange, she listened carefully what Suzie said.

Suzie looked at Chey giggling sometimes and after some moments she began smiling.

“I think your hair is really beautiful, at least if you stop dying it”.

“You think so? I like them as they are”, replied Chey.

“Sure if you like to be a little wannabe Goth”.

This statement hit a nerve as Chey hated to be called like that.

“Should I rather look like a slut or more precisely like you”.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to make you feel bad”, replied Suzie slowly massaging Chey’s neck and making her pain suddenly go away.

Chey couldn’t see what fluid she used while doing so, but it somehow made her feel really good. After a short time Chey quietly began to moan a little bit while her face showed a bright smile.

“How about dying your hair again, maybe in a more womanly color”, whispered Suzie into Chey’s ears.

“Yessss”

Chey’s calm reply made Suzie giggle a bit before she went into another room only to come back with some sort of little glasses and tubes.

“Here we are, I’ll use some special incidents which will make you feel even better”, when Suzie looked into the mirror standing in front of Chey she saw her to be in an trancelike sleep.

She immediately applied some of the fluids on Chey’s hair and rubbed it in very carefully. The fluid slowly washed any traces of white out of Chey’s hair until it showed its natural blonde color again.

“Hey, how is it if you tell me something about yourself while the chemicals are working?”

The still entranced Chey nodded slightly.

“What’s your name full name?”

“Cherry Miller, but I prefer Chey”.

Suzie smiled before asking again, “Why is that so?”

“Because Cherry sounds like a spoiled rich girl”, replied Chey.

“Aren’t you quite rich? I mean your mother said so and actually you also seem like a pretty spoiled girl, so Cherry is quite a good name for you”.

Chey wanted to shout at Suzie, but as she thought about it she quickly came to the conclusion that it was true, she was rich and she always felt superior towards her fellow students.

Suzie looked at Chey until her hair was platinum blonde and curled slightly on its tips, “it seems you’re ready for the next phase of your beauty session”.

Suzie slowly grabbed Chey at the arm and they both walked into another room which was behind a large door.

“I think you will really like this Chey”

Chey didn’t say anything before she calmly began speaking, “Umm, maybe you could call me Cherry, please”.

Suzie smiled at this as she knew the fluids had worked just as expected making Chey now Cherry accept what she denied before and making even more sensible towards her suggestions.

“Sure it’s Cherry, besides in the next part you will attend a bath”.

Cherry didn’t like baths that much, but she trusted Suzie and undressed herself immediately. When she was standing there completely naked, she couldn’t do anything except blush in shame.

“Oh come on Cherry, it will be fun, just go in there”, said Suzie as she helped Cherry to get into a large bathtub. At first Cherry was disgusted by the feeling of the strange fluid it contained, but soon her body began to tickle slightly.

As Suzie left the room, Cherry was still sitting in the bathtub smiling while her body began to change drastically, her breasts expanded at first just little bit, but soon got a growth spurt until they looked like two big fat melons, even her nipples expanded and became clearly visible. The growth ended suddenly when her boobs reached full H-Cups, which made Cherry moan a bit, when she touched them. Cherry was surprised how good it felt to touch her breasts, but suddenly something stung her into her butt.

She reached down into the fluid touching it and was surprised that there wasn’t anything down there which could have stung her. While touching her butt she quickly noticed it’s growing, becoming fuller and rounder. Although she didn’t know why she changed but it didn’t matter to her in any way, as her pussy began to tingle like her breasts did before making her to forget her thought immediately.

After a while Suzie came back into the room, carrying a large towel which she laid next to the tub, before helping Cherry out of it.

“Don’t you feel better now?”, asked Suzie.

“Yes, it’s way better”.

Suzie giggled a bit at Cherry’s response making her doing the same.

“I think your ready for applying make-up, I think it will make you look a lot nicer”.

After hearing the word “nice” Cherry giggled again.

“Thank you”, was Cherry’s only response before Suzie led her into what seemed the last room of her salon. Cherry was amazed how beautiful it looked, as the room was mostly filled with clothes. Next to them stood a chair like the one she sat onto maybe just an hour ago. On the table which was standing in front of her laid lots of make-ups, lipsticks and other things which seemed to be applied to her face soon.

“Just take a seat Cherry, we’ll begin soon”, said Suzie smiling at Cherry.

Cherry didn’t know how she would look, but was sure it would be perfect, she suddenly felt that her face started tickling as Suzie applied the make-up.

As she sat there she found it harder to concentrate on the things she looked at, later her even her thoughts began to drift away more and more towards her own pussy.

“It’s okay if you touch yourself, I don’t mind it”, said Suzie after noticing Cherry’s newfound behaviour, which made her begin fingering herself immediately.

“Say Cherry, is there a special someone you want look beautiful to?”.

At first Suzie didn’t get an answer as Cherry was completely lost in touching herself, but received one after Cherry had finished.

“Yeah there is someone, but he doesn’t like girls like me”, said Cherry biting her lower lip.

“Why is that so”.

“He likes obedient woman which look like you”.

Suzie which was still blocking Cherry’s look into the mirror, smiled at the girl in front of her and moved herself away a little bit.

“I think he will like your new you”, said Suzie prompting Cherry to look into the mirror. Cherry was happy about her new look, although she never wore much make-up before it felt like it was a part of her. Her lips were which had become much fuller and were painted with bright pink lipstick matching the other make-up applied to her face.

As Cherry admired her face Suzie slowly walked out of the room, noting Cherry’s now way to tight old clothes and that Cherry could wear new ones from her salon if she wanted, before she should go towards the counter.

While Suzie waited, she filled out some papers which seemed to be bills for some of her costumers when Cherry came into the room.

Even Suzie was amazed how she looked, like a woman out of one of the pictures hanging on the walls. Cherry wore a tight top, a micro skirt and high heels, all of them pink and as revealing as Suzie’s.

“You look gorgeous!”

“Thanks, I just thought he would like it”, replied Cherry giggling heavily, “Maybe I should go home now it’s going to be late”.

“You know I think I’ll drive you home”.

Cherry was more than happy about Suzie’s offer and so she went with her when Suzie left the salon.

The Afternoon

When the both arrived at Cherry’s home, Cherry quickly went toward the front door.

To her amazement not only her mother and sister but also Marc were inside talking to each other.

“Mom, what’s going on, why is mark here?”

Her mother smiled at her daughter before answering her, seemingly not minding her changes, “It’s alright after he heard about what happened to you he visited us to ask how you feel and as I see you thanked that nice woman”.

When Cherry turned around she saw Suzie still standing there, but her thoughts soon drifted towards Marc who smiled at her. She immediately walked towards him pressing his arm between her now massive boobs wanting to show him how nice it was that he cared for her that much.

“Cherry don’t you think that you and Marc should talk upstairs, its way quieter there. Cherry nodded slightly before she and Marc did as her mother said.

When only Cherry’s mother, Nancy and Suzie were downstairs, Suzie sat herself at the table Cherry’s mother sat already and began talking.

“How do you like your new daughter, Mrs Miller”.

“She really looks happy, what have you done?”, said Cherry’s mother still smiling.

“I only made her realize what a nice little girl she actually is”.

“Stop joking around, please”

“Sure”, said Suzie now becoming more direct in speaking and manner, “After the chemicals in the hair dye made her more open to suggestions my special bath gave her a much more womanly figure and self-awareness of what her body needs, I made her more obedient to a certain someone as you asked me to do and in addition I made it difficult for her to concentrate on things so she’ll probably drop off from college soon enough maybe becoming a cheerleader like I was until then”.

“So does that mean she be more open with Marc?”

“Sure she will, actually I think she should be already working on it”, said Suzie before noticing Nancy in another room, “Do you want my help with your little daughter too”.

Like Monday morning Nancy seemed to copy some of her sister’s behaviour, this time smiling into the mirror.

“No, at least not yet, it’s seems like fate that you and Cherry met, but I think Cherry will now be a way better idol to Nancy tan before, besides I think I must thank you for that”.

Both women smiled at each other before Suzie left the house some minutes later.

Upstairs Cherry and Marc were already having naked with Marc thrusting his hard cock into Cherry, which made her sure he would never need any other woman then her again, before both he came into her pussy making her thought going away.

The only thing which reminded the people of Chey was the tattoo showing a small black rose, which still was see able below Cherry’s shoulder.

The end