The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Children of the Night

by J. Darksong

“Listen to them, the children of the night. What music they make!”

Holly Pendleton sighed softly to herself, pulling her coat tighter around herself to protect her the cold. She shuddered, a reaction that had little to do with the temperature and much to do with her introspective thoughts. Remembering the line from Bram Stroker’s Dracula seemed strangely appropriate. What she was about to do was crazy, insane, and bordering on suicidal... but she was bound and determined to go through with it. Three years now... and it had all been leading up to this. Standing outside the apartment building, her hand on the buzzer, she froze. She couldn’t do it, couldn’t make her finger press the call button. Shuddering again, she snatched her hand back, planting it firmly back into her coat pocket.

Coward, she berated herself. Fucking, pansy ass, lily livered coward. All the time and money and effort tracking her down, saving and storing the vacation time off from work, and buying a first class ticket to Vancouver... just to stand here outside her building and NOT go in? She sighed deeply, shaking her head. The doctors were all right about you, Holly girl... you ARE out of your fucking mind.

“Are you going up?”

Holly squeaked, jumping, as a male voice spoke behind her. Turning, she saw a tall, dark haired man with a handsome face and an easy going smile staring at her. “Sorry. Didn’t mean to startle you. I live in this building,” he added, fishing a set of keys out of his pocket, “so if you’re going up, I can let you in.”

“I...” Holly started, taking a deep breath and marshaling her courage. “Yes, thank you,” she said after a moment, forcing a smile. She waited as he unlocked the door, then stepped through as he held it open for her. “Thank you, again,” she said, as he followed, closing the door behind him. He shrugged.

“Not a problem. So, are you here visiting?”

Holly blinked. “Visiting?”

“Yes. I’ve lived here for a few years, and I know pretty much everyone in the building. Can I help you find someone?”

Holly frowned slightly. Having a busybody neighbor trying to play safari guide wouldn’t make this any easier. “Ah, um, no thanks. I’m fine. Really.” The man merely shrugged.

“Alright. Well, miss, I hope to see you around there. Have a good visit... and I hope you enjoy your stay in Vancouver.” He turned back towards the exit.

“Wait, are you leaving?” Holly asked, confused. “I thought you just got here.”

“I’m on my way out to grab some dinner, actually,” he explained. “I was about to head to my car when I saw you standing at the front door looking lost, so I decided to let you in.” He glanced around for a bit and leaned over conspiratorially. “You know, it’s not a good idea for a young attractive woman like yourself to be out alone in the middle of the night.” Holly stiffened noticeably. “Oh, I don’t mean serial killers or muggers or anything,” he added quickly. “It’s just... nah. Never mind. It’s just a silly rumor going about town anyway.”

That caught her attention. “Rumors?” she asked. “What kind of rumors?”

The man shrugged. “Oh, nothing too serious. Just a lot of mumbo jumbo about vampires roaming around, looking for their next victim.” He laughed, shaking his head. “Vampires... in this day and age! Ah, well... I’m just waiting for Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster to pay our city a visit.” Chuckling again, he left the building, leaving Holly alone with her thoughts.

“Vampires,” she shuddered, speaking the word aloud. “if only you knew...” Stepping inside the elevator, she pressed the button for the penthouse, closing her eyes as the door closed, letting her mind drift back over the reason why she’d come...

* * *

“Scream, and I’ll rip out your throat,” the beautiful, deadly redheaded woman had hissed in her ear, a powerful yet feminine hand clutching her tightly from behind in an iron like grip. Cold slim fingers wrapped tightly around her mouth, holding in the scream that Holly felt building up inside her. She’d thought nothing about taking a quick little detour through an alleyway, cutting three or four minutes travel time on her trip home, until this girl had, literally, dropped in on her like a bolt from out of the blue. She’d tried to struggle, more out of reflex than fear at this point, but the woman was deceptively strong for her size; she’d bumped into stone walls with more give to them.

“You know what I am, and what I want,” the woman whispered into her ear, a soft velvet tongue teasing her earlobe, sending a not unpleasant shudder through her. The situation, and the woman’s words finally registered past her initial shock, and suddenly she knew what had captured her. Vampire. The thought made her weak in the knees, and had the inhuman monster not been holding her up, she surely would have collapsed to the pavement in fear.

“I don’t intend to kill you,” the girl said, almost as an afterthought, to try and calm Holly down a bit... as if she’d believe the word of a demonic nightmare made flesh about to end her life! “Just... refresh myself. Behave, and you’ll live to see another day.” Holly swallowed, not quite daring to believe her. Still, the rest of her unspoken statement was clearly implied: Misbehave, and I’ll kill you where you stand and drain your corpse. Holly fully intended to behave. She gave just the tiniest of nods, and the pressure around her throat and mouth lessened. Faster than she could follow, the vampiress moved in front of her. She looked up into the redhead’s clear grey eyes and then...

And then... bliss!

Monster? Demon? Nothing of the sort—this was a redheaded angel of divine and heavenly pleasure that mere humans could only dream about! The woman... no, Goddess, smiled, and it felt like a thousand tongues lapping endlessly on her hot hard throbbing little pearl. A shameful moan escaped her lips as she came, gushing, standing in the middle of an alleyway, from the strongest and most satisfying orgasm of her entire life—and her Goddess hadn’t even touched her! The redhead’s gaze pierced her mind, deep into her very soul, reading her like an open book... and her smile deepened as she apparently liked what she’d found.

Holly was a virgin, virtually untouched ‘down there’ by any hand other than her own. Not quite sexless, just... uninterested, be it man or woman. She was a low level executive assistant, fresh out of college, and looking to climb the corporate ladder. Time enough for relationships and sex when she was established, and had the big corner office with the view. Or... so she’d thought until this very moment, when she experienced nirvana under the gaze of this perfect being. When the Vampire-Goddess deigned to press Her body against hers when those soft, slim, yet powerful fingers caressed the side of her neck, making her cum yet again, she thought nothing in the world could be better.

And then, Her fangs pierced the flesh of Holly’s neck, drawing blood, and her pleasure increased exponentially. In some far distant part of Holly’s mind, she knew what was happening, that the vampire was draining her life’s blood, that every drop taken was another drop less able to sustain her life,, that the woman feeding on her was, in fact, killing her. But that part was so far away from the rest of her being that it might as well have been in another universe altogether. As deeply as her Goddess fed from her, SHE was feeding off her Goddess’ pleasure, sucking at the teats of ecstasy, Even as the last of her strength began to fade, she struggled to press herself deeper into her Goddess, even as She forced them apart.

Everything from that moment was a cloudy haze of half-thoughts and feelings, background noise compared to the omnipresent pleasure that encompassed her entire being, and yet, somehow, her Goddess had managed to impress Her will upon the scattered bits of fluff that remained of Holly’s mind. “Now, my dear, head home and get some sleep. You will be very tired tomorrow, and should wake up early enough to call in sick from work. I want you to stay home all day, eating and drinking, maybe watching TV, but nothing else. Your strength will return in a day or two,” Her grin had turned just a bit wicked then. “You will not remember running into me tonight, or what happened in this alley.”

‘NOOOO!’ Holly had wanted to shout, to beg and plead. ‘Don’t take this from me! Please, anything but that!’ But before the protest had even finished forming in her semi-mind, she’d already forgotten what she was upset about. “You will NOT remember me,” her Goddess continued, mercilessly, “but you will dream of me... dream of the beautiful, sexy, auburn haired beauty, the one girl in all the world that can give you pleasures not dreamed of in your deepest imagination. You will fantasize about me... and should you ever see me again, on the street, somewhere, you’ll find yourself enamored with me, strangely drawn, though you will not know why...” One final touch, rubbing at her most tender spot through her wet cum soaked jeans, and Holly came again, whiting out, her Goddess’ words searing a place deep within her mind...

* * *

She’d come to some time later, shaken, weak, and disoriented, and staggered her way back home. She obeyed the instructions placed inside her mind, calling in sick for the flu, spending the next couple of days in bed, recovering. Each night, she dreamed and fantasized about a mysterious powerful and beautiful redheaded vixen, dreams that always ended with her panting, gasping with her fingers deep within her pussy. Moreso, she’d started noticing other women... not to the point of lusting after them, at least not at first, just noticing a strange attraction she felt, particularly to redheads. After a few weeks, her interest became something of an obsession, though she couldn’t explain exactly why, even to herself. Her interest in men, already low, became non-existent, while her inner lesbian made its presence known and then some. Still, every date, every dalliance, every relationship left her feeling unfulfilled, falling far short of some unknown expectation she’d set for herself. To call it frustrating was way beyond understatement. She truly believed she was losing her mind, and made appointments with several noted psychologists, trying to find the root of her obsession.

And then, just out of chance, she’d found Her.

An old friend of her had called, asking her to bring her up at the airport for a weekend flight, and she’d agreed, accompanying her through the terminal. As always, she found herself mentally noting any attractive women she passed, particularly anyone with red hair, ranking them against the idealized vision on her head. Her friend was speaking to her, and she’d turned to comment, when she saw Her. Her Goddess! Her face... her ruby red lips... her long scarlet hair... and those strange hypnotic gray eyes. Time froze for a moment, and the world seemed to tilt sharply on its axes, as the memory of that night suddenly returned. She was talking to two other women, a dark haired girl and a shorter blonde, both of whom were laughing at something She’d said. They passed by, and the moment was over. Less than a second, but it had changed everything. Making a hasty excuse to her friend, she’d turned and run, chasing after the trio, only to find they’d left, vanishing without a trace.

The next three years were spent in a manic search for any information about her mysterious redhead, a search which her friends had labeled with words such as ‘obsessive’, ‘crazy’, ‘unhealthy’. She didn’t care. She knew what had happened to her in that alleyway now, and while a small part of her resented being used and discarded that way, the larger part of her wanted... no, needed to find Her again. She had to. There was no question in her mind; if it took forever, she would search forever. Instead, it had taken three years, a slew of private investigators, fifty-thousand dollars, and nearly every favor she could call in to track her down. And now, finally, she had a name, and an address, and was only a short elevator ride from meeting the object of her affections.

Or, obsession, actually.

The elevator pinged, and she gasped, shaken out of her introspection. Stepping out, she glanced down the hallway, at the door to the penthouse suite only a few feet away. She shuddered again, in equal parts anticipation and fear. What would she say? What would her Goddess say in response? What if She turns me away? Hell, what if She rips out my throat and kills me? She IS a vampire... She probably won’t like the fact that I tracked Her down. Shit... what was I thinking? I can’t do this... I can’t. Rejection would be worse than never even seeing Her again! She turned to leave, to head back to the elevator, when the door behind her opened.

“...will be just a minute, Lauren,” Iliana said with a laugh, “I’m just going to run downstairs to the grab the mail...” She paused, seeing the woman standing in her hallway. “Um? Excuse me. Are you lost? Can I help you?” She walked towards the woman, frowning slightly. The poor thing was shaking, as if scared out of her mind. And... there was something else. She seemed... familiar,

“Miss?” she asked, placing on the girl’s shoulder. Holly turned then, and their eyes met. Iliana’s eyes widened in shock, recognizing the blonde instantly from the night in Connecticut. “It’s you!” she blurted out, in surprise.

“G-g-goddess!” Holly managed to say before her eyes crossed, and she passed out cold in a faint.

* * *

“...terrible, even for you, Ana,” Lauren was saying as Holly began to stir. Groaning softly, she sat up, finding herself lying on a very comfortable leather sofa in the middle of the most spacious and richly decorated room she’d even been in. Then she noticed the room’s occupants, her Goddess, and the two women she remembered from the airport. The blonde smiled gracefully at her, kneeling down beside her. “Are you okay now, Holly? Are you feeling all right? You took a bit of a tumble there.”

“Y-yes... I’m fine,” she said, hands clenching fitfully. “I just... I was... um...”

“So nervous that the blood stopped flowing to your brain, and you passed out?” the dark haired vision at her left supplied, grinning wickedly. The blonde blinked, frowning, shooting her companion a look. “Don’t worry about it, Holly,” the dark haired girl said a moment later, looking properly chagrined. “Believe me, I know how you feel. I was where you are now myself a few years ago. It gets easier.” She reached over and squeezed her hand, gently. Holly winced; her touch was ice cold!

“Wait! How did you know my name is Holly?” she asked, frowning.

“It was in your wallet,” Andrea replied coolly. handing it back to her. “A stranger passes out in the middle of your hallway, and you have to check, yanno? Don’t worry, everything is still in it.”

She looked in your wallet,” Lauren replied with a smirk. “I looked into your mind.“

“Oh,” Holly replied, flipping through her wallet. “Wait... what?!?” she asked, whirling back to gape at the blonde.

“But, Master!” a familiar voice called out from the kitchen, grabbing her attention once more, “I had no idea this was going to happen! I couldn’t have anticipated this...” A momentary silence, then, “...but I don’t WANT a slave! You know that! I’m more than happy being yours!”

Holly bristled, zeroing in on the conversation, which was obviously about her. My Vampire-Goddess... has a Master?!? she thought, trying to wrap her mind around the concept. In the alleyway, She’d seemed to regal, so noble, so far beyond anything and anyone else that the very idea of HER being submissive to another person was athema... impossible... unthinkable! And... a MAN at that? The woman who’d awakened her own inner lesbian, with a man?!? NO... no. I... I must have misheard... She glanced back to the other two women in the room, however, and could easily picture them as Iliana’s thralls, kneeling naked before her, as deeply, lustfully, enthralled by her as Holly herself.

She couldn’t even begin to comprehend the kind of person that could tame such a being as her Goddess.

“...I know, I know,” Ana replied wearily. “This is my mess, and I do intend to clean it up... " Holly felt her heart skip a beat, going cold inside. “... and no, I don’t intend to kill her. Give me at least a little credit.” Holly sighed, breathing again. “I don’t know... I guess I’ll start by talking to her directly,” she continued, stepping back into the room, cell phone in her hand. “Shit... yes, she’s awake. Okay. I’ll see you in a bit, M... Garret,” she amended, looking pointedly at Holly, as she hung up the phone. “Sorry about that. So... um... you’re Holly Pendleton, right? We’ve never been formally introduced.” She extended a hand. “My name is Iliana Roberts.“

“You’re a vampire,” Holly said matter-of-factly, shaking the offered hand, barely resisting the urge to kiss it, to rub it lovingly and tenderly against her cheek before dropping down to kiss her feet. “And your two friends there... all of you are vampires.” She closed her eyes for a moment. “I... you... that night in the alleyway... you... f-f-fed on me...” she said, her voice only quivering slightly. Iliana sighed softly, nodding. “You drank my blood... then went inside my head... and made me... you... you made me...” She swallowed, blushing hotly. “You... changed me. Made me obsess with you... dream about you... fantasize about you... to the point of madness...”

“Yes,” Iliana replied. looking down at her feet. “I did that. And... well, I’m sorry.” Sighing deeply, she lifted her gaze to look Holly in the face. “I mean it. I’m sorry. Connecticut... that was a rough time. My Mas... husband, Garret—”

“You mean your Master?” Holly cut in pointedly. “I heard you talking on the phone. You called him your Master.” She shook her head. “I thought... I mean.. you’re so... so...” she said, fumbling for the words to explain her feelings. “You completely overwhelmed me that night! You were like a force of nature... a Goddess! how can you have a Master? How could you submit to anyone, man, woman or beast?“

“It’s...complicated,” Iliana stated, looking down again. “I don’t want to go into my entire two thousand year old life, but suffice it to say my... Creator? Sire? The One Who Turned Me... he was very powerful and very cruel being who gained much pleasure in tormenting and torturing his slaves. And we’re talking two thousand years ago, so when I say ‘slave’ it’s not a euphemism; I really WAS his slave in every sense of the word. He trained me to be his perfect obedient little slave slut even before he made me a vampire, and afterwards, knowing I was immortal, he delighted in pushing me to the very limits of my endurance. It took me the better part of a millennium to gain enough power to break his hold over me and escape. And believe me, once I had, I was bound and determined NEVER to let anyone control me like that ever again!”

Lauren and Andrea listened, spellbound. They’d known Iliana for quite a while now and considered each other close friends, but they’d never heard her talk about her past before. Holly, too, was enchanted by the tale, but confused by her latest admission. “Wait a second. If you were so insistent on never being anyone’s slave again, then why do you call this Garret guy your Master?”

Iliana looked away, staring at the wall, but seeing the past. She told them, slowly, haltingly at first, but with increasing familiarity, of her time in Europe during the June Rebellion... of meeting with Garret, a young British doctor, who had found her in the wreckage of a house following an explosion... how he’d nursed the amnesiac girl back to health, caring for her, and eventually falling in love with her. She told of their first time together, and the result of losing control of her passions... of making Garret a vampire to save his life, and regaining the memory of who and what she truly way. Then, their battle of wills, of her trying to dominate him, to make him into her obedient thrall... and the outcome of that contest.

“I surrendered to him,” she finished, smiling distantly at the memory. “I honestly don’t know why. Maybe it was part of my slave training all those centuries ago, so deeply ingrained that when push came to shove I simply caved.” She sighed. “Maybe it was the fact that Garret and Lucien were as different as night and day, both strong willed and dominant, but Garret endlessly kind and patient compared to Lucien’s unrelenting cruelty and sadism. Or... maybe, deep down, in the core of my soul, I am simply, truly, a submissive at heart.”

Holly nodded slowly, frowning. She’d heard something like that from her sociology teacher back in college... some inane tripe about some people, men or women, simply being wired that way, being submissive at heart, despite any and all attempts at the contrary. He’d given the class a psychological profile test, ‘just for fun’ he’d said, to see how everyone stacked up. When her results classified her as a submissive, she’d balked, telling him in no uncertain terms that he was wrong, that the test was a load of bull, and that if he intended to make the results of these ‘so-called’ tests known, she would raise such a stink that he’d end up waiting tables at the Sizzler. Recent events withstanding, she started to think maybe he was right after all.

“And she’s not the only one,” Andrea said softly, coming up beside her, placing a hand on Holly’s shoulder. “Take me for example. When I was alive, I was a police lieutenant, a hardnosed, tight ass, ball busting bitch.” She shrugged. “It was kind of a prerequisite for the job, otherwise you wouldn’t get taken seriously. And I loved my job... protecting and serving, fighting the good fight, all of that.” She sighed, looking down. “But... I was never really... happy, yanno? It always felt like something was missing. It wasn’t until I ran into Iliana here one fateful night that I realized exactly what it was. My experience was... hell, it was pretty much the same as yours.” She grinned, looking at the redhead fondly. “She rocked my world. She pretty much broke my brain with pure pleasure, and I loved it. I would have done anything for her... and I do, literally, mean anything. I was utterly enthralled by her, and I reveled in it.“

Holly squirmed in her seat. She knew precisely what Andrea was saying; it mirrored her feelings exactly. “When she released her hold over me,” Andrea continued, “I was angry. Pissed. Not at being used, or having my mind screwed with—I was angry that she’d woke me up at all! Having tasted submission to her, I didn’t want my free will back. I wanted to belong to her and simply stay forever in that feeling of eternal bliss. So when she asked me for a favor, I couldn’t help but agree.” She sighed. “But... Iliana didn’t want a slave. She is one, a slave to her beloved Master, and has no desire to own one herself. She made that very clear to me. And later, when I was hurt... shot, and dying, it was my Mistress... Lauren,” she added, glancing over at the blonde with a look of devotion and love, “...it was She who gave me Her blood, gave me life. I still love Iliana... but it’s Mistress Lauren that I serve with all my heart and soul.”

Tears began to well up in Holly’s eyes as she turned to face her Goddess. “You... you don’t want a slave... of your own?”

Lauren rose to his feet. “Come on, ‘Drea. Let’s give the two of them some privacy.” Walking over to the open balcony, she gave Iliana a small smile. “We’re gonna go take a little trip around the city, and see the sights. Tell Garret we’ll be back soon, okay?” With a small sigh, the beautiful blonde and her lovely dark haired companion leapt from the rail, dropping down to the city streets below. Holly shrieked, standing up in alarm, but Iliana calmed her with a touch.

“Don’t worry about them. Vampires, remember? They’re strong enough to take a fall like that without even breaking stride.” Sitting back down across from Holly, she shook her head. “In answer to your question... yes. I’m not in the market for a slave of my own. Not permanently, anyway. Don’t get me wrong; I enjoy playing with a handsome little boy toy, or sweet sexy little girl now and again... the need to dominate comes with the fangs. But, all that aside, I am perfectly happy and content being the personal plaything and sex toy for someone else... for my Master.”

Holly shook her head. “No... I can’t... I can’t believe it! I can’t accept that! This is wrong! You’re... you’re a Goddess! He must have done something to you... drugged you, put a spell on you... something! You’re too... too...” She gestured helplessly, trying to find the words. “You should be so much more than just some stupid guy’s little pet—”

Watch your tongue, little girl!” Iliana snarled, eyes flashing. “I won’t have you disrespecting him! I’ll cut you some slack, considering that you’re only here because of my screwing with your mind... but I’ve KILLED people for less! Got it?” Holly, swallowed, and nodded.

Just then, the doorbell rang. Iliana sighed, rolling her eyes. “Speaking of which... that would probably be him now. Probably forgot his keys again.” Walking to the door, she opened it, standing aside as a familiar dark haired man walked in carrying a large and heavy metal case in his arms. Holly blinked in surprise, as the man who’d let her into the building earlier walked past, placing the case down on the table, then walked over to kiss her Goddess deeply on the lips.

“I heard that comment, by the way,” he said amicably, caressing her cheek lightly. “I’ll have you know that I did not forget my keys this time. In fact, I used them earlier to let that lovely young lady on our couch over there into the building.” He smiled, waving. “Hi again. I trust you found the person you were looking for, Miss Pendleton?”

Holly and Iliana both gaped at him. “Wait! You know her?” Iliana asked, incredulously.

“How did you know my name?” Holly asked, just as confused. “I never told you when we met earlier.“

“Whoa, questions in stereo,” Garret said with a grin. “Ana, as she said, I met her outside. She was looking a bit lost, so I helped her out by letting her in. And Holly, if it’s not already completely obvious, I’m a vampire. I scanned your mind the same way Lauren did when I first saw you outside my home. I’m rather protective of my charges, and I take our security very seriously. When I read in your mind that you’d been searching for my Iliana for more than three years, I was concerned.” He shrugged. “If you’d been planning to harm her, I would have killed you where you stood, snapped your neck, drained your blood, and dumped your body in the nearby city incinerator.” He grinned. “But you didn’t, so everything worked out okay.”

Holly sat there, staring in shock, as he calmly walked by her, opening the heavy metal case on the table. His frank honesty about his intentions was only slightly more off-putting than his nonchalant delivery. He... read my mind? And he would KILLED ME if he hadn’t liked what he saw? She shuddered inwardly. He looked at her, and winked, and just for a moment—less than a second—she felt his power, his strength of will, pressing down on her, like a gravity well, or the Rock of Gibraltar, crushing her. And just as suddenly, it was gone, leaving her gasping, unsure of whether it had even happened at all. Despite his easygoing facade, she felt... no, she knew he was perfectly capable of doing everything he’d said and more.

“I brought breakfast,” he announced cheerfully, holding up several large IV bags filled with blood. Eyes wide, Holly turned away; intellectually, she knew they fed on blood, but seeing Garret holding up a case filled with human blood, knowing they were about to drink it... it was enough to turn her stomach. “Hmmm... where did Lauren and Andrea go? I managed to get that A+ they asked for.”

“They just left to take a tour of the city,” Iliana replied, reaching in and taking a package of B- plasma. “You know, to give Holly and I some privacy.” She sighed softly, sitting back down in her recliner. “Speaking of which... what do we do with her, Master? She knows about us... so we can’t just send her away like she is. If she told someone...”

“But I wouldn’t!” Holly protested loudly. “I would never—”

“I don’t think we have to worry about that,” Garret replied smoothly. “I think the bigger picture here is what do YOU want to do with her.” His smile faded. “This is your mess after all. I have no problem with you ‘playing’, Ana... you know that. Our sexual appetites are just as voracious as our appetites for blood. Even so, a good girl puts her toys away properly after she’d done playing with them. Tampering with this girl’s mind because you were horny, and doing a bad job of it because you were worried about me, is no excuse. You made her dream and fantasize about you nightly, for the past three years, to the point of obsession—is it any wonder she was able to track us down?”

Iliana grimaced, lowering her gaze. “I said I was sorry, I didn’t think... at the time... I... I mean... I was just...”

Holly, for her part, was more concerned about the interaction between the two than the content of the conversation. She... She’s acting like a scolded child! Unbelievable! Is this really the same Goddess that turned my entire world upside down with just a glance and a touch? Is She really the Amazon warrior that has so dominated my every thought these past three years? And if so... what does that say about this Garret guy, that he can fluster her so easily?

“There’s really no other choice,” Garret said with a small sigh. “You have to turn her.”

Holly and Iliana responded simultaneously. “WHAT?!?” they exclaimed.

“You have to turn her,” Garret repeated calmly. “You have to make Holly a vampire. Everything you did to make her lust after you has warped her very psyche. Simply wiping her memory and making her forget all of this will solve our problem, but not hers. Not only would it be incredibly callous and cruel to her after everything she’d suffered, she would still be completely obsessed with finding and submitting to you... she just wouldn’t know who it was she supposed to find.”

Iliana growled softly, hands clenching. “I don’t want her as my slave!” she insisted.

“There’s no other choice,” Garret replied, growling in response, letting his true vampire demeanor show. “Your mistake. You fix it.”

Iliana blanched slightly, her natural instinct to submit making its presence felt, but she ignored it. “I don’t want a slave! And I can’t turn her and just send her on her way without a Master of her—” Suddenly, an idea burst in Iliana’s head, and she smiled wickedly, showing her fangs. “What about YOU, Master?” she said sweetly. “I have no problem turning her... if you agree to be her Master—“

“No way!” Garret replied in surprise. “You must be out of your mind!”

“—train her, show her the ropes, so to speak—”

“Not going to happen,” Garret said firmly, showing his own fangs.

“—and of course,” Ana added with obvious pleasure, “you’ll have to teach her the proper way to please her Master. I’d be happy to provide her with demonstrations as needed,” she added with a giggle.

“Iliana!” Garret growled, then sighed, shaking his head in defeat . “Fine. You win... though if I ever live to be your age I’ll still never you. You got so jealous that I played with Lauren during our last visit that you went inside her head and turned off her attraction to me,” He scowled. “You’re lucky I figured out what you’d done and fixed it before she did!” He turned and glanced at Holly again. “And now, you’re practically throwing this one at me, salivating at the idea of me taking her.”

Holly stood up. She’d had enough of this. “Excuse me?” she shouted loudly, stomping her foot in frustration. “I’m in the goddamn room, you know? Talking about me like I’m not even here... discussing my future, my LIFE, as if it’s a game or something? And what about me? Don’t I get a say in this at all?!?”

“NO!” Garret and Ana replied at the same time. Rolling her eyes skyward, Holly sat back down in disgust. After a moment, Garret sat down on the couch next to her. “Listen, Holly. I know this all seems really unfair to you... and yes, it is, kind of... but it’s also the best choice available to you. Let me be clear: you will NOT be allowed to leave this room alive, as a living breathing human girl. The chance of someone finding out that vampires exist from you is too great. The fact that you’ve already talked about your ‘obsession’ with your friends, coworkers, and the psychiatrists you saw about your dreams is enough to raise a few red flags as it is. And even IF you didn’t intend to tell anyone about us... there are others out there who, if they even suspected that you knew about us, would take great delight in slowly, painfully, torturing the truth out of you.” He looked away for a moment, remembering his own experience back in Connecticut. “There are worse things in this world than vampires, Holly Pendleton.” he said softly. “Much worse.”

Holly closed her eyes, deflating. “So... you’re saying I can’t go back to my old life at all? That this is it? Life as an undead vampire, or death?” She felt tears begin to well up in her eyes again, threatening to overflow. This was all so unfair! She’d sacrificed everything to be with her beloved Goddess, who hadn’t even wanted her... and now her only chance to escape oblivion was to become the love slave of someone she didn’t have any feelings for whatsoever. Unable to hold back, she let her tears fall. “Fine then. Just... do it. Kill me. End my life. If I can’t belong to my Goddess... then I don’t want to live anyway. Just... do whatever you want. It’s not like I can stop you anyway...”

Garret nodded simply, moving next to Holly. “Very well then. If that’s truly what you wish.” He glanced at Iliana, and she nodded as well, smiling slightly. Reaching out, he took Helen gently by the head, tiling it up, forcing her to look at him. He sighed softly, closing his eyes for a moment... then opened them.

Holly gasped in surprise, feeling that very familiar feeling of her entire world shifting, tilting on its axes. His eyes... dark brown... so dark they were almost black... she felt like she should have been scared, or frightened... but those eyes... they were just so... so... so...

Beautiful...

In fact, as he pulled back slightly, allowing her to see the rest of his face, she realized how wrong she’d been. She’d thought he was good looking, fairly attractive, in a tall, dark, and handsome kind of way, but nothing that caused the slightest flutter from her. But now... it was as if his entire being had changed, been replaced with an exact duplicate, identical to the tiniest detail, and yet one billion percent hotter, more handsome, more attractive, more... everything! She felt like the planet Mercury, so close to the Sun that it seemed like she would catch flame any second and burn away to ash, yet somehow, miraculously, she continued to exist. And then, he smiled, and she did combust, an explosion of pleasure, so big and so unexpected that it took her breath away. His lips parted, dripping red with his own blood, and when he pressed them against her neckline, she went rigid in unequalled ecstasy.

“Now, Ana,” he spoke, aloud and directly into her mind.

A soft cool touch on her shoulder caused Holly to turn, still reeling from Garret’s onslaught, to stare up into the face of her Goddess, who gazed at her with a hungry look. “Of course, Master,” Iliana cooed softly, leaning closer, giving the entranced blonde a soft gentle kiss of her own. Just the merest brushing of those blood red lips, a butterfly kiss... yet it seemed as if Holly’s entire being was pulled into it. THIS was the pleasure she’d been seeking, this was the reason she’d travelled here, risking her life, her job, her future... for this powerful, life-changing, soul crushing kiss.

“This is why I love him, you know,” Iliana whispered softly in the dazed blonde’s ear, turning her back to face Garret. “There was always something about him, even as a human. He just has this... presence... this indefinable quality that just makes him stand out in a crowd. When a person becomes a vampire, all of their natural qualities and abilities are enhanced. Garret always had a powerful dominant side hiding quietly beneath his calm, quiet exterior. The change just made it even more so.” Staring into his face, seeing and feeling that dominance radiating from him even when he was merely sitting there doing nothing... yes. Holly could very much understand how her Goddess could submit to someone like him.

And when Iliana’s lips caressed her throat, she stopped understanding anything other than the pure unbridled bliss flowing through her. She was still floating in aftermath of the experience when she felt the fangs pierce her throat.

Holly gasped, gagging slightly, her own blood flooding her throat and mouth. She shuddered, struggling as a reflex, though she felt absolutely no fear, or anxiety, only pleasure. Indeed, she was dying in bliss, slipping swiftly and eagerly into oblivion with every drop of her blood the vampiress consumed. As Iliana pulled away at the last possible second, the pleasure suddenly dissipated, leaving Holly clearheaded once more, gasping weakly, teetering on the edge of life and death. “You are mine,” she growled, eyes glowing with an inner fire. “You pledged yourself to me earlier. Now... give yourself to me completely, mind, body, and soul... holding nothing back!“

With the haze that had clouded her thoughts ripped away, Holly found herself thinking clearly for the first time in three years. She knew what was happening to her, what choice she was being offered, and the consequences of either decision. She didn’t want to die, she suddenly realized. Before that night in the alley, she’d been rather apathetic about her life, wanting only to climb the corporate ladder, to become a successful high level executive with a corner office, and all the trappings and accolades that went with it. After meeting Iliana, her goals had shifted radically, driving her to find the vampiress at all costs, to the exclusion of everything else. Now, at the end of her life, she looked back at both goals, at everything she’d accomplished in her short twenty-something years, and found herself thinking what a waste. She’d accomplished virtually nothing she could feel proud about... nothing worthwhile that people would remember her for. Even worse, she had no one to mourn her passing, no true love, or close boyfriend or girlfriend... no one with whom she’d made a close connection. The few friends she’d had she had alienated or driven away in the past three years with her obsession, and with her parents having passed on ten years earlier, there was virtually no one at all that would care when she was gone.

No... I don’t want to die! she thought furiously, looking up at the vampire looming above her prone form. She was too weak even to speak the words, to close to death’s door to even reach out a hand beseechingly towards her tormentor for mercy. Her heartbeat was slow and slowing every second. Her time was running out. Please! she thought again, begging wordlessly, I’ll do anything! Don’t let me die! I’ll serve you! I’ll be yours! I swear! Please... just save my life!

Iliana nodded slowly, hearing the girl’s frantic thoughts clearly. “Very well... then I accept. You are mine,” she said, taking Garret’s left arm, and gently but firmly slashing his wrist, holding the pooling blood above the blonde’s mouth. “And I choose... to give you to my Master. Now... drink deeply!” Knowing the girl too weak to move on her own, she tilted Garret’s arm slightly, letting a line of crimson fluid drop between Holly’s slack gasping lips.

A single drop, but it’s effect was unmistakable. As the potent liquid dissolved in the back of Holly’s throat, her eyes opened, bulging wide. A sudden strength ran through her, as if she’d French kissed a lightning bolt. Jerkily sitting up, managing to grasp Garret’s arm, clamping her mouth down hard on the wound, sucking with all she was worth. The pleasure she’d experienced earlier returned with a vengeance, this time accompanied by a hunger, for more... more blood... more pleasure... more everything... more, more, more, moremoremoreMOREMOREMORE!!

Garret, grunting slightly from the effect, glanced at Iliana, who merely sighed and groaned, licking her lips, and briskly stroking herself through her shift, the scent of her arousal flowing off her like a fog cloud. Her Master was taking another slut girl as his own... had commanded her to drain her, and prepare her for him, and once she’d finished feeding, he would take her carnally as well, fucking her into complete and total submission. The idea alone was almost enough to make her cum... watching it actually happen, getting to see her Master dominate and enslave a girl, and make her one of them, would be the push she needed to send her over the edge.

«Enjoying the show, my naughty girl?» Garret asked her mentally.

«Mmmmm... yeesss, Master,» she responded sliding two fingers deeply into her pussy, «ooohhh fuck... it’s so good... watching you take her... it’s like seeing myself being taken by you for the first time, but from the outside looking in...»

Garret smiled wickedly. That merely confirmed what he’d suspected about Iliana’s motivations. Pulling away from Holly’s greedy sucking mouth for a moment, he grasped Iliana’s free hand, and slashed her across the palm before she could react. Iliana gasped in surprise as Holly, caught in the midst of blood fever, snatched her bleeding hand, sucking vigorously from the elder vampire’s blood, feasting for several seconds before the shocked Iliana could managed to pull away.

“Master!” she said aloud, glancing from Garret to Holly and back. “Wh... what have you done? You let her drink from my blood during her change? Do you have any idea what that will do to her?”

Garret, staring deeply down at the now sated and fed Holly, smiled, nodding solemnly. “Yes, I have a pretty good idea what will happen.”

Holly, for herself, heard their words, but was simply too full to care. Full of blood, full of pleasure... but completely drains of energy. Her heart skipped a beat, then another, and then stopped cold. With a soft sigh, her eyes closed, as the life left her, and she fell into deep dark sleep...

* * *

Deep within the recesses of Holly Pendleton’s mind, the essence of her being began to change. Her body’s cellular structure began to change as her very DNA was rewritten, modeled after its previous form, but different. Better. Stronger. And much more powerful. Her eyes fluttered slightly behind her closed eyelids as the changes reached her brain, the blood of her Sires infusing itself into her cerebellum, strengthening and refining her senses, her reflexes and tactile response. A soft low moan escaped her lips as she twitched slightly, the reptilian hindbrain bonding itself to her Sire’s DNA, bonding her to them, giving her a submissive worshipful stance towards them both that went beyond conscious thought. As the change occurred, her vampire blood spread to the reasoning portions of her brain as well, increasing their functions, strengthening her will, enabling her to resist and repress the highly magnified animal instincts that the change had given her. Along with enhances senses, she gained access to those untapped parts of her mind, granting her psychic awareness as well.

At the center of all these chances, however, was the memory.... of her last experience in life, of the ungodly pleasure she’d been given at the hands of Garret and Iliana... or, as her reforming mind would come to accept them, Master and Mistress. Another soft moan escaped her lips, her chest heaving as the last bit of lingering air in her undead lungs was spent, eyes fluttering rapidly, as the change neared its end.

The final changes, though completely cosmetic, were perhaps the most dramatic. Dirty blonde, straw colored hair lightened, becoming a long shimmering platinum blonde color. Her ears narrowed slightly, becoming just not-quite pointed, like an elf. Her dusky, olive complexion lightened as well, becoming a milky white, giving her an exotic, otherworldly look. Had her eyes been opened, an observer would have noticed the clear blue orbs dimming slightly, darkening into a brilliant jade green color. Finally, her bones softened slightly at the joints, lengthening her limbs slightly, giving the once short blonde a long, tall, leaner look. Her waist slimmed, her hips flared, and her newly emerging fangs poked deftly from behind her ruby red lips. With a sudden gasping intake of breath, Holly Pendleton sat up, in alarm, confused, disoriented, and severely shaken in her rebirth.

“Holly. Relax,” a masculine voice spoke from her left side. “Just relax. You’re safe here. No one is going to hurt you. Just... relax. And try to remember where you are.”

Holly nodded, calmed by the voice more than she thought should be humanly possible. Humanly... possible. But I’m not... human... anymore, am I? A sudden burst of panic struck her hard as she remembered what had happened to her, and she cried out, jerking to her feet, clutching at her throat, still feeling the teeth piercing her artery, draining her blood.

“Holly, calm down!” a feminine voice stated from behind her, and she froze, remembering it all too well. “Relax. It’s all over now. Master was telling you the truth... no one here will hurt you.”

Master? Holly thought dimply, turning slowly around to look into the face of the woman who’d killed her... who has stolen her life away and replaced it with... what? This undead existence? She stared into Iliana’s face, her mouth in a tight disapproving frown. Holly blinked in surprise; Iliana was still utterly, inhumanly beautiful... but she no longer seemed like some eternal all-powerful Goddess. A Mistress, yes... and she could still feel it within her to drop to her knees in supplication at the vampiress’ slightest urging, but it wasn’t automatic, or all-consuming.

As for the other vampire... she turned sharply to the side, this time gasping in shock. Garret Roberts stood before her, off to the side, leaning nonchalantly against the far wall. He was dressed just as he had been before, in black jeans and a black button-up shirt, his long dark hair neat and trimmed as always. He hadn’t changed in the slightest since the last time she’d seen him, and yet the difference was night and day. “Master!” she managed softly. Moaning, she slid gracefully to her knees, pressing her head to the floor, simply basking in her Master’s presence. She felt him inside her, at the very center of her being, and despite having no heartbeat or body heat, she felt a warm searing heat fill her to overflowing just simply knowing that she was His.

Garret sighed wearily, shaking his head. He glanced at Iliana, who, while still smiling, had at least the good graces not to say ‘I told you so’—probably because doing so would have likely gotten her staked out into the roof for the morning sun. He’d hoped that by mingling blood with his during Holly’s change that it might temper her devotion and attachment to him. That it might be split equally between them. And indeed, it had worked, Holly’s devotion was split between him and Iliana... just not EQUALLY. Not by a long shot. And with Iliana wanting her Master to shoulder all of the responsibility for the new girl anyway, she was more than happy with the outcome.

Still, staring down at his hopeful young thrall, feeling the love and devotion and gratitude she radiated towards him like a spotlight, he couldn’t help but care for her. The fact that her already impressive beauty had been enhanced by the change didn’t hurt either. He felt himself begin to respond, and then immediately felt her respond in kind, sensing his interest in her sexually. Holly moaned softly, her hands tearing at the material keeping her naked body from her Master’s perusal, ripping the expensive clothes and discarding the pieces as if they were trash. When she felt Master’s response to that, she moaned again, spreading her thighs, barely able to restrain the urge to cum.

Garret, meanwhile, glanced over at Iliana, concerned about her reaction. It was one thing to play with a human girl, one given as a gift, for him to slake his passion as well as his thirst. It was quite another to fuck another vampire girl, one that was, for all intents and purposes, his slave, just as Iliana was. «Ana?» he asked her, questioning. And, smile never fading for an instant, Iliana nodded her blessing, sliding three fingers into her own needy pussy.

«Fuck her for me, Master,» she growled mentally, pinching and twisting her own clit, sending sparks and pain and pleasure shooting up into her brain. «Fuck her good and deep and hard... make your little vampire bitch scream your name!»

Growling himself, unable to restrain himself in the face of such overwhelming lust from both girls, Garret took her, entering the blonde virginal vampire up to the hilt, feeling her cum instantly from the very first stroke. Grinning savagely, staring deep into his dazed little slave’s eyes, he murmured, “Better hold on tight, little one, I’m just getting started.”

For Holly, it was the just the latest of a long line of great experiences she’d experienced this night. Her Master fucked her to the limits of her endurance, which she discovered, as a vampire, was quite extensive. Indeed, she found, as Garret bent her legs back behind her head, plunging in even deeper, that she was going to have to redefine a lot of things she’d thought of as limits before.

Maybe that is the essence of what being a slave means, she thought to herself, having a sudden epiphany, looking up to see Mistress Iliana cumming yet again as she watched her and their Master fucking, showing no jealousy at all, instead reveling in her Master’s pleasure.

Maybe being a slave means having no limits other than the ones that your Master gives you...

* * *

Garret panting softly, felt, rather than saw, the morning sun approaching, about to peer over the horizon. They were, of course, perfectly safe in their penthouse suite, the specially polarized glass capable of showing them a view of the skylight during the brightness of day without exposing them to the deadly rays. Still, it had been a long night, and daytime was a vampire’s normal sleeping period, so he prepared to call an end to the festivities.

Andrea and Lauren, who had returned not long after Holly’s deflowering, expressed their annoyance at having ‘missed all the fun’. and were consequently encouraged to ‘join in’. Lauren was currently enjoying a sixty-nine with Holly, the two blonde quite enjoying each other’s company. Iliana, in turn, was having fun playing the Domme to Andrea’s sub, commanding the young woman to satisfy the unquenchable lust tonight’s events had sparked in her. Garret, for his part, was simply enjoying watching them all, joining in now and again as the mood struck him, but more than content to enjoy the beauty, love and sex happening all around him.

As things finally petered out, forming a lull, he caught everyone’s attention. “Ladies, it’s been a fun night, but it’s getting late. The sun will be coming up any minute now, and we should probably call it a night. And as much fun as it’s been to indoctrinate Holly into the ‘marathon vampire sex club’,” he said with a chuckle, “it is her first day as a vampire. She should really get some rest.” A chorus of ahhs, and a few boos rang out, and he shook his head, rolling his eyes. “Now, now, ladies, you can all take turns ravishing her tomorrow. For now, get ye each to your own bed.”

“Geez, someone’s bossy when he gets a new toy, isn’t he?” Lauren teased, giving Holly a soft kiss and caress in passing. “See you this evening, cutie,” she said with a grin.

“Have a good night, Holly,” Andrea replied, giving the blonde a light slap on the ass, winking, which caused the blonde newborn vamp to blush lightly.

After a moment it was only the three of them alone in the main room. Holly, a bit self-conscious, glanced around. “Um... er... Mistress? Master? About the um... sleeping arrangements?”

“Don’t worry, Holly-sweet,” Iliana said with a grin. “We’re bedding down with Master in the main bedroom. It’s a king sized bed, with plenty of room. We’d never make you sleep alone on your first night.” The grin faded, and became serious for a moment. “Don’t expect it all the time, though. Sometimes Master will want just one of us for the night. It might be you, or me... and when it’s you, I’ll have to try not to be jealous, so you’ll have to do the same when it’s my turn. Okay?”

“Um, sure, Mistress,” she said with a grin. “I have no problem with that. It’s more than I expected, actually. You have more of a claim over Master than I do, and as Mistress, I would gladly defer to you.” She blushed again. “Actually... my question was rather nor not we actually slept in a... yanno... a coffin?”

Garret and Iliana looked at her for a long moment, before bursting into laughter. Holly blushed even hotter. “Well? I mean... yanno... I have a thing about tight spaces, okay?”

Garret smiled softly, leaning forward to kiss the embarrassed blonde. “You are just too precious, Holly-sweet. Come on. Let’s get you both to bed. I want you both well rested and fresh for tomorrow.”

((end))