The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chloe Finds Fraternity

(Mf, hypnosis)

Chapter 1: Trading Fantasies

Chloe smiled at her blushing friend Robert. “That’s not such a bad fantasy,” she said. “Lots of white men think about being the slaves of black women. I wish I were dominant enough to help you out with that!”

“I was afraid you’re a fellow submissive,” Robert admitted. “But what is your favorite fantasy? I told you mine!”

Chloe looked nervously around the quiet coffee shop. “Mine is so politically incorrect I’ve never told anybody,” she said. “I guess I can tell you, though. Mine is the same as yours in reverse; I like to imagine being the slave of a white man, or better yet, several white men, so they could keep up with me. If you can find a dominant streak in yourself, I’d like to practice that with you!”

“Oh my...” Robert fanned himself. “I’ve always thought you were a fox, Chloe, and there is one way I think I could Dom you, at least well enough for practice.”

“Really? How’s that?”

“I’d like to hypnotize you, and convince you that I’m your Master.”

“Would that work? I liked getting hypnotized in Psych class, it was real relaxing, but I didn’t feel very different.”

“I think it might. Hypnosis for mind control involves doing it over and over, changing your mind one step at a time, until you can look back and be surprised at how far you’ve come. The double bind structure is kind of insidious; it feels like you could stop doing it anytime you wanted, but somehow you never do.”

“I feel that! Do you have time to start turning me into your hypnotized bed wench this afternoon? Robert, remember to breathe!”

“Good thought! Yes, the time and maybe even the nerve, as long as I keep telling myself we don’t have to get all the way there in one session. If you’ll commit to an hour a day of trance for the next two weeks, I’ll commit to working with you on this project. The reward I’m hoping for is a very complaisant girlfriend; will that be all right with you?”

“Sure, I’m not involved with anybody, and I’ve always had a maybe-someday feeling about you. You’re single too, right?”

“Yes, as usual! Where would you like to go into a trance, your place or mine?”

“Your apartment isn’t fancy but at least it’s all yours. I’m staying out this afternoon because Leonce’s boyfriend from New York is bouncing her on the bed right now. The part of this I might really need to be hypnotized into is admitting to other black people what kind of relationship I’m in. I don’t want to start there.”

“Fair enough. Come to my lair, sweet chocolate bunny, and let me start having my way with you!”

“Now that’s the way I’d expect my Master to talk to me!” Chloe laughed, but she was already starting to look at Robert in a new way.

Chapter 2: This Is So Wrong

“Four, feeling wide awake, rested, relaxed, and refreshed...and five, eyes open, being completely right here, right now!”

“Wow, thanks, Master, that felt great! Oops, Master, I called you...Every time I try to say your name it comes out Master! That is so cool! What else did you do to me, Master?”

“Just a first step, but you’re a great subject, so cooperative! I was able to get further than I expected, and I think we’re going to get splendid results for this whole project. For now, go into the kitchen and make us a pot of coffee.”

“Yes, Master,” Chloe said calmly, and walked into the kitchen. Robert listened attentively to the sounds of coffee being brewed, and grinned as he heard an “Oooh...”

Robert went into the kitchen. “What just happened, Chloe?”

“You gave me a command, Master, and I obeyed instantly, without giving it a thought. That feels so good!”

“It feels good to me to have you acting submissive to me. I think I can get into dominating you. Bring the coffee into the living room, serve me first, then pour your own coffee and sit on the floor at my feet.”

“Yes, Master!”

A smiling Chloe served her Master and sat at his feet. “I’m still curious about what other changes you made in me, Master, but I’m sure you’ll tell me when it’s time for me to know.”

“Good girl! One thing you might notice is what you’re wearing now.”

“I’m topless! When did that happen, Master?”

“During your trance, and I told you not to notice until I pointed it out to you. If I gave you a choice about it, would you want to put your bra and blouse back on?”

“No, please, Master, I love having you look at me!”

“That earns another ‘good girl’. Have you noticed how you feel when I say that to you?”

“I get this warm rush of erotic pleasure, Master, from knowing I have pleased you.”

“That’s right. Just as well that you like being topless whenever we’re alone together; that’s the way I want it, so you don’t have the slightest choice about it!”

“Oh, Master, you say the sweetest things!”

“Here’s a very sweet thing: Slide Into Slavery!”

Chloe’s eyes fell closed and her face went blank. She said, “Master, every time you give me my trigger, I fall deeper into completely obedient trance.”

“Good girl! I want you to think about this training program tonight, realizing that you are now helplessly committed to it, and imagine how much more change you will experience in the next two weeks. Think about specific changes you want, things that will prove to you when you do them that you really are an automatically obedient slave girl. You will bring me a list of changes for our next session. Then masturbate to at least three orgasms.”

“Yes, Master!”

“Chloe, return to me now.”

Chloe’s eyes opened, still slightly glassy. She said, “Every time I trance for you, Master, I go one step deeper into slavery.”

“Good girl!”

Chloe emerged from trance completely. She shook her head and murmured, “According to all the self-appointed respectable folks, this is so wrong. But you like doing it to me, Master, and I sure like being done! Speaking of which, would you like to have sex with me?”

“Very much, but I’m going to keep to my self-imposed schedule and not do that yet. Think of it as a reward for going deeper!”

“I will, Master!” Robert and Chloe compared schedules and set up their session times for the next several days. Then Chloe reluctantly put her clothes back on and went home.

Over the next two weeks, Chloe cleaned Robert’s scruffy apartment, and began to do most of his cooking and shopping. She progressed to wearing just a thong whenever she was in his place; she learned to think of this as her slave uniform, smiling happily whenever she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. After a week, Robert couldn’t stand to wait any longer and began to have sex with her.

Chloe had always been orgasmic; now she discovered that hypnotic wiring extended to her clit from her lips and tongue, her hands, and her ass. The extension that meant the most to her was her nipples. As she explained, “Master, as for many women with big tits, mine had never been very sensitive. When people would tweak and fondle my breasts and expect me to go off like a firecracker, I was always frustrated. Thanks to you, my fantasy is turning out to be true; slave girls are sexier!”

“You’re so right, my girl, and I’m loving being your Master!”

Chapter 3: Trance Opens the Door

After completing her second week of training, Robert took Chloe to a party at a mainly Southern and mostly white fraternity several of his friends belonged to. She was instructed to remain in a deep trance, but keep her eyes open and interact with people as if she were awake. As Robert had commanded, she happily did whatever she was told to do by the admiring men at the party; she spent a couple of hours in a bedroom serving a steady stream of visitors, often two or more at a time. Later in the evening she was in the living room wearing her thong, serving a midnight snack she had prepared. Her willing subservience was warmly accepted by most of the people there, although some of the other women seemed envious of her attitude and her looks. One drunken visitor was not able to detect the implicit rules of this game, or not willing to follow them. He responded to Chloe’s smiling offer of a tray of snacks by grabbing a breast and twisting hard, saying, “It’s so nice to meet a nigger bitch who knows her place.”

After a moment of frozen silence, two of the men who had enjoyed Chloe earlier opened the French doors to the pool area in the back yard. One said, “Clear!” The other added, “And there’s water in the pool!” Four other men grabbed the offender and carried him out, thrashing and protesting. The sounds ended in a splash.

One of the men by the door watched for a moment and said, “He can swim. That’s good news, I guess!” The returning oaf carriers turned their attention to Chloe, joining Robert in caressing her and telling her she was welcome and valued here. “I’m all right, Master,” Chloe assured Robert. “I know some people can’t accept my need to be a slave, and others don’t know how to treat one. I’m glad to be among real Masters here!”

Stephen the fraternity President knelt at Chloe’s feet, reversing their positions earlier in the evening. He said, “Girl, if you want to and your Master approves, I think you could fit in to our favorite roleplay. Just like the Society for Creative Anachronism tries to recreate The Middle Ages the way they should have been, a few of us try to relive the Confederacy the way it should have been. The abusive treatment of slaves was the worst weak spot of Southron society; we figured we would have to live our fantasy on a whites-only basis. Could it be that we have a volunteer to be a cherished house slave?”

“Sir, that’s my fantasy too! Can Master Robert join in, though? He’s the one who will have to decide whether I’m a volunteer!”

“We’re in the process of setting up a branch house for enthusiasts. Each member has to contribute some important equity, either cash or sweat. Robert, if you’re willing to place your slave at the service of the household, I think we could all forgive you for being from New Jersey.”

“We can talk about the details, but I’m very interested. I’ve always admired the dream of Southern culture, and my reading of the conflict between North and South says that the Southrons were correct about the constitutional issue of states’ rights. It was only the way they handled slavery that doomed their way of life. If we’re rebuilding it in fantasy, the most important thing we have to get right is to keep Chloe happy to serve us.”

“And so say all of us!” Stephen agreed.

Chapter 4: House Slave

Six men moved into the new group home they called Beauvoir, a rundown old mansion near Fraternity Row. Five were members of the fraternity, but they were not officially affiliated with it to avoid charter issues related to their intentional lifestyle. Robert and Chloe were also members of the group. Chloe wanted to drop out of the university to serve her Masters better, but after a House discussion, Robert commanded her to stay in school and graduate. She found that studying consistently and making good grades became surprisingly easy under hypnosis. She worked half time as cook and maid, earning room and board and a small salary. As she explained to Moshe, one of her new Masters who set up a financial plan for her, “My fantasy of slavery included not having any money, so it feels funny to be funding a retirement plan. Master Robert commanded me to pretend this stuff belongs to me, and Master Stephen made me study slavery in the cities of the old Greco-Roman civilization. It was normal for slaves to own property there, so I guess that can be normal in our new Confederacy too.”

Chloe enjoyed being at the beck and call of all of her Masters, eagerly running errands for them, and serving each of them sexually several times a week. She did not consider this extra work, but a major fringe benefit. Her Masters deeply appreciated her, too; their Victorian role model discountenanced premarital sex with the women they were courting, and preferred sex with a servant girl to seeking a series of casual girlfriends.

When Stephen married his fiancée, Jennifer, whom the other men of Beauvoir called “Miz Scarlett,” the brothers elected a new member to share their house and their slave girl. Robert discreetly checked with Chloe to make sure the new man was acceptable to her, but she found it thrilling not to have the vote. She missed Stephen, and asked if she could spend half a day each week serving him and his wife in their new condo nearby. When she was allowed this privilege, she felt at first that Jennifer was cool and distant to her, and Stephen would not have sex with her. After a few months, Jennifer admitted that she found Chloe so attractive she was scared to share her husband with a slave girl, “unless I can have you too!”

Chloe discussed this idea with Robert, who gave her another two weeks of daily hypnotic conditioning. Chloe discovered that her sexual interests included women, and that she was completely submissive to the irresistible Miz Jennifer. As their relationship warmed, Jennifer allowed Stephen to join her and their slave girl in bed, which Chloe found very fulfilling.

One day, Chloe was explaining her lifestyle to Martha, another black coed. Over the past year, Chloe had become able to ignore hostile and jealous reactions, so she was willing to talk about her experience on request, and Martha had been very curious. “That gives me such a wide-on to hear about,” she sighed. “Do you think your Master Robert would hypnotize me too? And do you think there might be room for me in your household as a second slave girl, or should I find my own dominant nice white guys?”

“I think we might be able to fit in a junior slave,” Chloe smiled. “As for the hypnosis, Master Robert wants me learn to hypnotize too, and as for having another girl in the house, he made me turn bisexual. When I studied slavery in the Classical world, I found that slaves were not only allowed to earn money and have property; slaves could own slaves. Would that be of any interest to you?”

Martha blushed purple. “Only the most exciting idea I ever heard!” she exclaimed. “Where do we start?”

“I’ll need the permission of my Masters before I make a move,” Chloe explained. “If they agree to explore this possibility, could you come over next Wednesday evening and meet your other future owners?”

“Sister, you know I could!”

The End