The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

All the standard disclaimers apply.

Chocolate Milk

Mia Stimson was feeling quite pleased with herself. She had a new job at a non profit that was doing important and fulfilling work. Her co-workers were friendly, stimulating and intelligent. The money wasn’t exactly what she would have wanted, but it was good enough and promised to get better if she did her job well and scaled the org chart. And she was, Mia knew, very good at her job.

The commute to said job was simplicity itself ... a short walk to the subway station, a long ride in, then a short walk to her office. Her subway pass was more than offset by the money she saved on gas and attrition to her car. The long ride in gave her plenty of time to catch up on her reading.

A flash of light at the top of her peripheral vision caused her to look up from the book she’d been meaning to get to since forever. The train was on a long, straight length of track and moving at a fantastic clip. To her surprise, she was looking at a cartoon advertisement for a brand of chocolate milk; a cutely animated panda danced before her, sipping milk through a straw as it gyrated. The image flickered rapidly as she viewed it through the steel girders supporting the tube. Someone had installed a video screen (or more likely, a series of screens) overnight to force some advertisements on the captive audience inside the car. She quietly bemoaned the inescapibility of Madison Avenue ... but the bear WAS adorable. The ad was visible for only 10, maybe 15, seconds and as soon as it disappeared the train decelerated into the next station.

* * *

The next day Mia was forced to sit on the opposite side of the car. There were no video screens on the other side of the tube. She had to watch the ad by looking over her shoulder. The strobing caused by the steel beams as they whizzed by gave the animation a slow, choppy effect she found soothing.

For the rest of the week, she made a point of sitting on the side of the car that allowed her to watch the ad straight on.

* * *

Saturday, and Mia was doing her shopping. She moved carefully through the aisles ... getting home and realizing she’d forgotten something was one of her pet peeves. Turning into aisle 4, she stopped in her tracks. Before her was a large display of the chocolate milk from the subway ad. Mia considered it for a long time. She didn’t particularly like chocolate milk and years of short money before landing her fabulous new job had made her almost immune to impulse buying. Eventually, Mia moved on, the display untouched.

She spent the rest of the weekend thinking about the advertisement, off and on.

* * *

For the next two weeks she watched the ad, actually looking forward to it. The bear was so cute, dancing and sipping her milk. Mia found it calming.

* * *

Monday, and the week promised to be a great one. She’d gone into the office on Saturday and Sunday and caught up on all of her paperwork. Her supervisor would be impressed with her devotion. The fact she’d been able to watch the ad a few more times was a bonus.

She slowly closed her book and placed it on her lap, as though completing a ritual. The train was gathering speed. She looked out the window.

The bear was gone.

Instead, the screen displayed an image of a woman’s naked torso: two full, heavy breasts capped with hard nipples, tapered ribs that flared into round, lush hips and a meaty, sparsely haired labia. But for the flickering, the image did not move. Mia stared, slack jawed. Then the image was gone and the train began to slow. Mia looked around the car. If anyone else had seen what she’d seen, they gave no indication ... just a few dozen people reading, sipping coffee or listening to their MP3s.

Mia blinked and shook her head, too flustered to go back to her book.

* * *

On Saturday she boarded the train again. The naked woman’s torso was still on display. Instead of completing the trip to her office she got off at the first stop after the screens, took the outbound train one station back up the line, then caught another inbound train so she could watch again.

Mia completed four more circuits before calling it a day.

* * *

The image changed again on Monday. The naked torso was back, now there were hands. One hand, with immaculately manicured red nails, caressed one of the breasts. The other hand, French manicured, gently probed the fleshy pussy lips. A hint of moisture glistened from the light brown tuft.

Again, no one else on the train seemed to notice ... just as Mia didn’t notice the dampness forming between her legs.

* * *

Mia didn’t go into town that weekend. The memory of what she’d seen that week was enough. Each night she lay in bed and fondled herself, imagining it was a red nailed hand touching her breasts and a French manicured hand between her legs.

* * *

The torso was gone on Monday.

Instead, the screen displayed the face of a woman, her auburn hair mussed across a satiny white pillow. Behind blocky, tortoise shell, plastic glasses, her eyes were clenched shut. Her mouth opened and closed rhythmically, he lips coated in cherry red lipstick. In the last second of the image, the woman’s eyes flew open. The brown orbs looked directly at Mia before rolling back into the sockets. As the train began to slow, Mia realized the woman on screen had just orgasmed.

Each night that week, Mia frigged herself to that image. She couldn’t make herself cum unless she imagined it was her tongue the woman had been riding.

* * *

The image changed a final time on Monday.

The woman was gone, disappointing Mia greatly. Now the screen was black, save for an address printed in white lettering. Mia realized, with a start, the address was close to her office.

She walked quickly; in her excitement, she forgot to call her office to let them know she wouldn’t be in that day. Mia found herself in front of a small, trendy, European style hotel. Bizarrely, she recalled a review in the paper from a month or so ago. The woman who’d written it had raved about the place. Mia went in.

The woman at the check in counter eyed her, but said nothing.

“I ... um ... I,” Mia understood why she was here, but didn’t know how to say it.

The woman smiled knowingly, then handed Mia a key card, “Room 237. Someone will be with you shortly.”

Mia took the card.

Room 237 was a single with an enormous bed. Mia did a quick examination and found a titalizingly expansive collection of sex toys in a dresser drawer. She left that drawer open, the peeled off her clothes.

She had a perfect body, or so one of the art professors had told her back in college, right before he asked her if she’d do some nude modeling for his classes. It paid well, and she had no particular hang ups about nudity, so she agreed. Naturally, he’d hit on her shortly after she began. Mia politely declined, and to prove there were no hard feelings, the professor let her keep modeling. She desperately hoped the next girl through the door liked her body as much as that professor had. Mia lay on the bed, the sheets pulled to one side. As an afterthought, she arranged her hair on the pillow like the girl from the video screen. She slowly stroked her pussy, keeping her arousal simmering.

The lock on the door opened with a snap and a second later Mia saw her soon to be lover for the first time. She vaguely recognized her from the subway. The woman was approximately Mia’s age, raven haired with pale white skin and sparkling blue eyes. Her smartly tailored suit highlighted full breasts, her slim waist and her long legs. The woman’s smile thrilled Mia; she was ridiculously relieved to know the woman liked what she saw. Mia returned the smile, and slid a finger deep into her twat.

There were no words. Eyes locked, the woman removed her jacket, then slowly plucked at the buttons of her blouse. She left the blouse on, unbuttoned, and reached behind to unclasp her skirt. The garment puddled at her feet. The woman reached under the blouse, then slowly shimmied her hips back and forth. Her panties landed atop the skirt. Then, with a roll of the shoulders, the blouse fell away.

The woman’s pubes were closely shaved. The puffy, sodden lips confirmed she liked what lay on the bed. Mia’s arousal soared knowing this goddess would be her first ... and she her’s.

The woman pushed her chest forward as she reached behind to undo her lacy white bra. She waited an extra second, teasing Mia, before removing and dropping it to the floor. She sat at the foot of the bed, raising one leg straight into the air, then the other, to remove her heels. She rolled onto all fours and crawled up the bed.

Mia withdrew her finger from her cunt and offered it to the woman. She took it into her mouth, eyes shut. Her tongue swirled around the digit and she moaned softly as she savored Mia’s tangly flavor. Then she resumed her crawling.

Now the woman was atop Mia, between the spread legs. The woman stopped. Mia entwined their legs. The woman slowly lowered herself. Their pussies touched first, making both groan, then their breasts, then their mouths gently touched.

The woman’s lips were velvety and pliant, her tongue probing but tender. Their jaws worked, gradually gaining speed as their passion built momentum. The woman’s hands were in Mia’s hair; Mia’s hands stroked the woman’s ass. The woman raised her head, her eyes still shut. She took a deep breath.

“Wow!” she sighed.

Mia cupped the woman’s ass with both hands, then pulled her close. They kissed again, savagely this time, tongues stabbing, breath hammering through flared nostrils.

Mia’s hips bucked, brushing their clits, causing both to flinch. The woman liked how it felt and bucked back. With a simultaneous gasp, the pair sawed back and forth with increasing speed, shaking the bed. They broke their kiss to rest their heads on the other’s shoulder, their moans and gasps filling the room along with the wet, slapping sound of their bodies coming together over and over. The woman snaked her hands between their bodies; she was pinching and twisting Mia’s painfully hard nipples. One of Mia’s hands gripped the back of the woman’s head, a finger on the other hand slipped between the woman’s ass cheeks to tickle her rosebud. They fucked harder, and harder still.

At precisely the perfect moment, the woman broke away. She spun 180 degrees and straddled Mia, who spread herself as wide as she could. Mia’s arms wrapped around the woman’s hips, her calves coming to rest on the woman’s shoulder blades.

Their tongues hit the other’s snatch at the same instant; muffled keening now the dominant noise. Mia operated on instinct alone, licking deeply along the slit, nibbling the swollen lips, sucking on the unsheathed clit.

Both women trembled violently as they worked; each held the other tighter, crushing their super charged bodies together, making it impossible to discern where one began and the other ended. A part of Mia, a small part, hated herself for never having done this before. Mostly, she concentrated on the vixen atop her, making her cum as thunderously as she could, knowing it would spur her to do the same to Mia. She lost track of time ... it felt eternal and instant all at once.

The woman shuddered with especial violence, then froze. Mia knew she was on the verge of orgasm and the revelation triggered her own. They were screaming into each other’s cunt, still lapping up the musky discharge. A final shudder left them gasping and mewling, and it was over.

Eventually, the woman rose and on unsteady legs made her way to the drawer Mia had left open. She didn’t have the strength to lift her head. She heard the woman rummaging through the drawer and her ragged breathing.

The bed sagged as the woman rejoined her. Her flushed, sweat flecked face loomed over Mia’s. The woman’s black hair cascaded around Mia. The woman showed her a purple, double headed dildo, thick and smooth.

“I want to fuck you with this,” the woman purred.

Mia had hoped the woman would have chosen the strap on, but there would be plenty of time for that later. She nodded her acceptance.

The woman smiled, then slid away, brushing her tits along Mia’s body as she went. Mia didn’t watch. She closed her eyes and stretched out. The bulbous head touched Mia’s cunt and was rubbed slowly along the entrance Mia waited impatiently until, finally, the woman pushed it in. Mia’s cunt accepted it easily, but still, it filled her like no man ever had, or ever would again. He back arched as the plastic cock pushed all the breath out of her body.

Mia lifted her head. The woman was fitting her end into her pussy, gobbling its length until once again their cunts were touching. The woman settled on her ass, arms behind her, legs on either side of Mia. Slowly, deliberately, the woman pushed forward. Mia sobbed with joy, and pushed back.

Almost instantly, before either realized what they were doing, their hips were in a frenzy, bouncing back and forth, pistoning the dildo deeper. With a new burst of strength, Mia propped herself up on her elbows. The woman was still bracing herself with one hand. The other, however, was pawing at her breast.

“Oh God ... God ... deeper!” she plead. “I love it ... so good ... I love ... how ... you fuck me ...”

Mia cut her off, bolting upright and silencing her with another ferocious kiss. She slammed the cock as deeply as she could into the woman, and took it in return. Nothing else mattered, not her job, the money, her reputation. She wanted to feel like this always.