The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Christmas Gift

By Hypnofur

When Mr. Templeton, the client I was dining with, excused himself to go to the washroom, I checked my phone, which had been buzzing in my pants for the last two hours.

The messages were from both my wife, Elizabeth, and my sister in law, Maggie.

5:37 Elizabeth: John, this place is in Bridgeport. She said it was Trumbull, which was bad enough, but the GPS says Bridgeport!

6:12 Maggie: I’m doing this for u Johnny. If she pulls her shit, I’m leaving. Donnie’s a good egg. He owns his own business for god sakes. She’s just going to judge him.

6:49 Elizabeth: This place is an absolute dive! I just know the Mercedes is going to get broken into here. The next nicest car in this lot is a Honda! The lot is gravel and dirt and mud.. My boots will be ruined.I hope you are happy about this. I’m doing it for you.

They were both doing it for me. Well, they were really doing it for themselves, and their relationship, but they weren’t ready to admit that yet. I was really doing it as a Christmas gift to their father, Norman, who had done so much for me over the years.

Norman was not only my father in law, he was my mentor. He was the father that I never had. I was sort of a lost kid when I first started working for him when I graduated college. He gave me some opportunities that I made the most of. I ended up dating his beautiful daughter Elizabeth. We married and gave Norman two grandchildren that he adores. I started taking over his company in the last few years as he wanted to spend more time with them.

Elizabeth was maybe the most classically beautiful woman I had ever seen. Blonde hair, blue eyed, perfect features. She knew that. She had been “perfect” all her life. She loved me, and I loved her, but she was a fairly difficult woman. She was snobby, judgmental, and frankly prudish. However, she was a good person deep down.

Her younger sister Maggie was almost her complete opposite, though she was also a good person. She wasn’t very pretty, and had always struggled with her weight. She had a great personality though, and loved to laugh. She also loved to party. She had just gotten out of rehab. That’s where she met this new guy “Donnie”. There was always some new guy…

Maggie had understandably always had friction with Elizabeth. She could never live up to her “perfect” sister, and Elizabeth made matters worse by judging Maggie harshly and openly. I, on the other hand, had a very good relationship with Maggie. She trusted me. I was the big brother she always wanted. Norman was always thankful that I was someone Maggie could turn to.

I knew he wanted a Christmas with both his girls in the same house together. We hadn’t had that in years, and I was starting to wonder how many Christmases Norman had left. So I had started the process of getting them reconciled. We were set to go to “Donnie’s” place, a night club, or comedy club, or something, and meet up with them. It was supposed to be both of us. However, a last minute client emergency had made it so I had no choice but to hop on a plane to London. It would be a quick trip, but there was no avoiding it.

With only a few days until Christmas, I couldn’t reschedule the “get together” with Maggie and Donnie. I had to convince Elizabeth to go by herself. I was about to text them both back some encouragement, but Mr. Templeton came back to the table. Much to my dismay, he soon ordered another round of drinks. This guy drank like a fish, and I’ll admit, I was having a hard time keeping up with him. We sat there for another two hours and drank. It was now 2 am London time.

I was absolutely exhausted (and hammered) when we left. It was all I could do to get into a taxi, and back to my hotel. When I finally made it to my bed, the room stopped spinning for me to check my texts again:

7:09 Maggie: Jesus, Johnny, she wore her fur coat. She looks like a rich bitch WASP prude. Ok, she looks like herself, but Christ almighty, did she have to wear that?

7:16 Elizabeth: John, he’s a horrible toad. He’s small and sweaty. His suit looks like it came from Target. I’m giving this five more minutes, then I am leaving. By the way, she is hanging all over him like a prostitute. It is sickening. I think she’s actually gained weight since getting out of rehab.

7:48 Maggie: I love u Johnny, but ur wife is a bitch.

7:50 Elizabeth: I tried John. I can’t. I just can’t. She and her little toad man can go jump out a window. I am done. I am getting as far away from them and this “Laugh Emporium” as I can

7:58 Elizabeth: No good deed goes unpunished, John! The Mercedes has a flat tire. Probably because of this stupid gravel lot. Why aren’t you here?? I called AAA, but it will be a half hour before they are here. I’ll take pictures to show you the condition of the lot I am standing in. I am livid with you right now John. Positively livid!

Those were the first round of texts. Classic Elizabeth and Maggie. Elizabeth is the only person I know that would fully ype out the words “by the way” instead of BTW, and Maggie was the only person that could get away with talking about my wife like that in front of me. I should have been more worried about the tire, and the fact that I was going to be spending Christmas in Elizabeth’s dog house. I was actually a little more worried about how I was going to wake up for a very important meeting in four hours hung over with terrible jet lag.

It had been about a half hour since the last text. I fell asleep for a moment, before the phone started buzzing in my hand.

8:31 Maggie: Holy shit Johnny! Christmas has come fucking early!!!!

What did that mean? Had Elizabeth somehow made a good connection with Donnie? Maybe he helped with the tire or something and won her over. I got really excited for a moment.

8:32 Maggie: Look at this!

I didn’t understand what I was looking at. It was a picture of Elizabeth standing on a stage with her eyes closed. There were chairs on the stage. Was it some sort of concert?

8:32 Maggie: She got hypnotized!

I texted back.

8:32 John: What?

8:33 Maggie: Yeah, she was standing in the back waiting for AAA. Donnie’s act tonight is this guy Mr. Hypno, a stage hypnotist, one of his regular acts. Elizabitch listened too close when he was doing his induction thing. Some dude pointed out to Mr. Hypno that she was asleep, and he called her on stage.

8:33 John: Mags, get her off stage, c’mon.

8:33 Maggie: Ha! No fucking way Johnny, I love u, but this is priceless. I’ll let u know wut happens.

What a weird turn of events. I couldn’t believe this was happening. I was worried about how this would all turn out. I texted Maggie back, but she didn’t respond right away. I was worried… but also drunk and exhausted. I passed out.

I woke up when the alarm went off. I felt like hell. I hit snooze. Then I hit it again. Then I was late. I was now rushing around, trying to shower and shave and get ready for my meeting. The whole thing from last night was a little foggy, and I was having trouble remembering it clearly. I figured I’d have a minute to review the texts when I was in the cab on the way to the meeting.

That’s what I did. I was horrified to find out that the last text from Maggie was the one where she said she’d tell me what happens. There was nothing after that. No vengeful mocking from Maggie, no flipping out from Elizabeth. No confirmation that the tire was fixed and she was home safe.

I sent texts to both of them. No response, at least for the little bit of time I was in the cab. Soon I was sitting in the meeting with the clients. I was doing my best to focus, but I kept worrying about Elizabeth. My phone finally buzzed in my pocket. I had to check the text. I excused myself from the meeting for a moment and snuck into the bathroom.

1:47 Maggie: I’m so sorry Johnny. I fucked up. Donnie and I went to get high. I didn’t stay for the whole show. I don’t know where she is. I’m so bad Johnny. I’m a terrible sister, and a terrible person. Can u forgive me?

Shit! She was in her typical self loathing after falling off the wagon. It was morning here in London, but still the middle of the night in Connecticut. I didn’t know who I could call. Elizabeth still hadn’t responded. I was desperate to figure out where she was. Was the tire worse than she thought? Did the car have to be towed maybe? I remembered she had taken a picture of the car. Maybe there was a clue there.

My I phone and Elizabeth’s I phone were under the same apple id, so we could see the pictures that the other one took. It was a great way for me to keep up with things the kids were doing during the day, or certain decorating purchases she wanted my opinion on.

I went to check the photos. Much to my shock, there was a new video in the photo library.

I opened it, and saw Elizabeth sitting in someplace that looked like a dressing room. I immediately turned it down so the audio was barely audible.

Elizaabeth was still in her blue fox fur coat, and her new crimson suede boots, but it looked like that might have been all she was wearing. The camera was aimed at her She was smiling... laughing, she looked almost high. I had never seen her like that. She wasn’t drunk. I’ve seen her when she has one too many glasses of white wine. She didn’t get giddy, she got more… severe.

“You love being so high on me, don’t you Elizabeth?” the guy holding the camera said. I quickly surmised it was “Mr. Hypno”. I didn’t understand what he meant by “high on me”.

“Yes, I love it.” Elizabeth laughed and laid back on the dirty looking couch. She would normally stayed clear of such a piece of furniture.

“Do you want another hit Elizabeth?” he asked.

“I shouldn’t I’m married,” she said, rolling around seductively. She was clearly “into him”. I’d never seen Elizabeth “into” anyone. Even me.

“But he can’t make you feel like I can, can he?” The bastard asked from the other side of the phone.

“no” Elizabeth admittedly, sadly.

“He’s your husband, but what am I?” Mr. Hypno asked, leading her somewhere.

“My hypnotic master!” she panted, seemingly sexually aroused, as she stroked her hands over her fur coat over her breasts.

“That’s right” he said creepily as he reached out and grabbed her hand. He pulled it toward him and down. The camera followed, and he put her hand on his exposed dick. Her hand immediately wrapped around it and started stroking it. The phone went back to her face.

“What do you want Elizabeth?” he groaned

“To bring you pleasure. To serve you, my hypnotic master.”

My body froze as I saw Elizabeth slide down off the couch quickly and start caressing his dick and balls softly with the soft fur of her luxurious blue fox coat. I had secretly wished that’s how she was going to thank me when I had given her that coat as a present. Of course, it never happened. Elizabeth was really a missionary with the lights out kind of girl. What really shocked and scarred me is when she brought her face to his cock. Horrified and hurt, I shut it off.

Everything was spinning. I was in a corporate bathroom, when I was supposed to be winning over some clients who were angry with us. My whole world seemed to be caving in on me. I had to get hold of things, I had to finish the meeting. It was important for Norman’s company. For my company.

I walked back into the meeting room. Everyone drinking coffee and talking business.. Certain their wives and girlfriends’ mouths weren’t full of some stranger’s dick. The clients looked at me. I must have been all flushed and looked like shit. The room was dead silent.

“I guess I can’t drink like you can, Mr. Templeton” I admitted sheepishly.

With that Templeton let out a huge laugh. “Not many can my boy. Not many can!”

As it turns out, he was so pleased about out drinking me, that he decided he wasn’t angry anymore. He even re-upped his contract with us for another two years. Oddly, I had stumbled into a victory.

An hour later I was in the bathroom of Heathrow Airport with my cell phone. I was so angry I was afraid I was going to snap my phone in two. I still couldn’t believe it was my snobby, stuck up, “perfect” wife Elizabeth, bobbing up and down on this two bit performer’s cock. And she was loving it. I knew for a fact she had never given a blow job before in her life, but now she looked like a pro!

She was licking up and down, massaging his balls with the fur of her coat. I knew she had been hypnotized to feel this way, but there was no denying that at that moment, she was loving every second of it. Smiling and kissing. Fur stroking him like he was a king.

I don’t know when it happened. I’m ashamed to think about it. It was like all the sudden my rage was gone and I was rubbing my dick, totally turned on by my prudish wife sucking another guy’s cock! What the fuck!

God she was so beautiful. She looked so hot, and she gave that mutherfucker the kind of blowjob I always wanted her to give me. Halfway through, slipped her hand between the fox lepels of her coat and down her panties. She was soon acting like she was getting off from it, writhing, making that face I had seen her make the few times she actually came to orgasm with me. Finally he stood up and said, “get ready for another hit of me.” She seemed to know to sit down lower, look up and open her mouth.

He jacked his dick a few seconds more. Elizabeth looked up dreamily with her mouth wide open, tongue stuck out, rubbing her pussy furiously. I had never seen her like this, or even imagined it in my most dirty fantasy. She was trembling, eyes closed tight, whimpering. She looked like she was fur stroking his balls with one hand while she had her hand down her expensive but sensible panties. Then thick strings of cum were spraying her face and tongue which she quickly lapped up. She was orgasming, her body trembling, in total ecstasy! The hurricane of cum subsided and she started licking his cock, cum glaze matting her eyelashes and dripping down her chin, while she still fingered herself slowly.

I don’t know when I realized I had been jacking off to my wife giving a blowjob to another man, but I had been turned on so much I blew a load bigger than I can ever remember. I kept watching, my hand and cock full of sperm. After a minute of her lapping cum off the end of his dick he told her to go clean up. She smiled, her face dripping, obviously enjoying herself, and got up and walked away, stumbling a bit, trying to catch any cum from dripping off her. It was at that point that I realized what he meant by “high on me”. She thought his cum was a drug.

He had a message for Donnie before the video ended. He said “Hi D – Yes, her change in attitude is all because of me. You owe me pal. Merry Christmas”

I drank myself silly on the plane and passed out. When I arrived in New York, I checked my texts.

9:19 Elizabeth: Ok, my hero, you’ve done it again. Dad told me about Templeton. Great work. Also, I told him that I invited Maggie and Donnie for Christmas Dinner, and Dad is over the moon. Is there anything you can’t fix?

Ok. She was safe, and she had clearly gotten home. My mind raced as I commuted home. I ignored all of Maggie’s apologetic texts. I was surprised to find that everything seemed normal as I walked in the house. Even more to my shock, Elizabeth greeted me with a big hug and kiss. I ate the wonderful dinner she prepared and played with the kids. I then took a shower and went to bed. All the while, never telling her what I had seen. She certainly didn’t let on either. Did she even know about it?

Christmas was just a few days later. Maggie came over and of course apologized again. She was on her best behavior that day. Donnie was clearly a creepy dude, but he tried his best to be nice and polite. Elizabeth was downright delightful. She was the perfect hostess and as pleasant as could be. Norman was clearly surprised by this, but didn’t look a gift horse in the mouth. He was happier than I could ever remember him being. Pictures were taken and posted to facebook. It was a true family Christmas.

I think only I knew something was up. I always had one eye on Elizabeth. After dinner, Donnie was helping clear the dishes from the table. He brought them into the kitchen. Elizabeth noticed him, then seemed to notice that they were alone. She immediately got a far away look in her eye as her expression went blank. She took him by the hand and brought him into our bedroom.

I quickly excused myself and watched from the doorway, out of sight. I was ready to burst in if she started blowing him or something. Instead, she just handed him her phone. I could see that he was watching the video that Mr. Hypno made. Elizabeth just stood there, deep in trance.

Donnie was clearly turned on by the video, and adjusted his pants a few times. He waved his hands in front of Elizabeth’s face, but she didn’t respond. I heard him mutter “Holy Shit” under his breath. I thought he was going to touch her or something, and I’d have to bust in. He didn’t. He just put the phone down and walked out of the room. Elizabeth seemed to awaken a few moments later. She adjusted herself in the mirror, then walked back out to the kitchen.

I wondered how long I would let this go on…