The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Chrono Trigger

By J. Darksong

Have you ever heard of Chrono Trigger? It’s a video game, an old Role Playing game, kinda on the theme of Quantum Leap, where you travel back and forth through time trying to save the world by fixing up gone horribly wrong in the past. You know, making the world a better place and all that. Well, it’s a nice sentiment, and it’s a pretty cool game. But I enjoy it for another, less obvious reason.

First, an introduction. My name is Joseph Stockton. Joey to my friends, and to a select few, Master. I’m your average horny high school senior, smarter than most, a real bookwork, kind of a nerd. I stand about five-ten, weigh a paltry one-ten, have dark brown hair and brown eyes. I also wear glasses. A little bit of a geek, I admit it. Still, all that brainpower has its uses, particularly in bypassing computer parental lock-outs, and accessing classified information through the internet.

Around age thirteen, I developed an interest in hypnosis and subliminal technology, and as I said before, being smarter than most, I was able to develop a rather rudimentary, very simple device. I hypnotized my sister into thinking she was a chicken. Great fun. Still, I knew that such a device had deeper, far-reaching potential, that it could be put to good use, to make the world a better place.

Or, my world, anyway.

So, at the tender age of thirteen, I begin experimenting and refining my techniques, eventually developing my art. I was able to send subliminal signals through any television or radio, sending subtle commands and suggestions to my test subjects, all with great results. Needless to say, I was soon the coolest, most popular geek in my school. I had lots of friends, eager to lend me money, treat me when we went out to eat, or pay my way into movies. Best of all, I had a plethora of eager young girls begging to be my girlfriend.

Which brings us back to the present.

My current girlfriend was a lovely young girl named Nisha. A year older than me, she was a freshman at the local college. A lovely mix of Italian and Indian descent, she stood an inch taller than me, with a lovely bronze complexion, and long black hair halfway down her back. (I have a thing for long hair; most of the girls I’ve been with have had long hair, and have been CONDITIONED to always let it grow out, never to cut it shorter than mid-back level.) We’d been dating on and off for a year or so now, since I was a junior in high school, and she was probably my favorite conquest. We’ve spent many a romantic evening together, followed by an energetic round of sexual play... but again, I digress.

The video game. Chrono Trigger.

I loved this game. I’d played it long ago, when I was still a ‘kid’ back on the older 16 bit system, and when PlayStation and Square, updated it and issued a CD version, I fell in love with it all over again. Let’s face it, once a computer geek, always a computer geek. On this particular evening, Nisha had come over to hang out—one of the first things I’d done was condition my mom not to notice when I had friends over, particularly FEMALE friends. Nisha and I were supposed to go out to see a movie that night, then head out to the local burger joint. When she arrived, however, I was deeply immersed in the next-to-last battle in the game, a grueling all-or-nothing fight with the evil bad guy on his own turf.

“Joey, I’m ready,” Nisha announced, walking into my bedroom. I grunted a welcome, and she sat down on my bed next to me. “Hey, what are you doing? We’re supposed to be going to the movies! C’mon, Joey, you can play that thing anytime.”

“No, you don’t understand,” I protested, not even bothering to glance at her. “I’m at the very last guy! I made it here in a record setting ten hours! TEN HOURS! Hah! My guys are only at level twenty-five. If I can beat him, I’ll totally blow away Edward’s record of fifteen hours, twenty minutes.”

Now, to be fair, anyone that’s played this game knows it takes quite a while to beat the last guy. Hey, if it was an easy short battle, what would be the point? Anyway, thirty minutes later, I was still clicking away, battling the same villain on the same screen, with my girlfriend impatiently tapping her foot, threatening to walk out on me. I knew I was pushing it, but to a seventeen year old computer geek, video game titles were as important as professional sport championships. Finally, I had it beat, one move away from victory, when Nisha did the unthinkable.

She pulled the plug!

“There!” she said triumphantly, as my screen went blank. “Now, maybe you’ll pay some attention to me.” I sat there, eyes wide, my jaw probably hitting the floor. I couldn’t believe she’d done that! Especially since I’d been going for the record of the fastest time completed without saving. “Now, we can go to the movies,” Nisha was saying, reaching down to grab my arm. “You can play your little games later on, when we’re not late for our date.”

Little games? LITTLE GAMES? I jerked out of her grasp. “Do you know what you have done?” I said, still disbelieving. “You just lost me ten hours of work. Ten hours... ten long grueling hours... I can’t believe you unplugged me, Nisha!”

She merely scoffed. “Oh, please. It’s JUST a video game. It’s not like it was anything important, something that meant anything. C’mon, let’s go. Later on, I’ll make you forget all about video games,” she said, rubbing her large C cups against me. Somewhat mollified, for the moment, I went with her to the movies.

It was a nice movie, whatever it was. Nisha seemed to enjoy it. Me, I didn’t pay it much attention. Still smarting over her actions earlier, I was still hearing her words in my head, echoing... it’s not like it was anything important... something that meant anything... Then the thought hit me, from right out of the blue. That game didn’t mean anything to her, at the moment, but with a little help from my subliminal matrix, and Chrono Trigger would take on a whole new meaning for her.

* * *

The next day, I literally ran home after school. During the night, I’d come up with the perfect way to repay Nisha for destroying my record. Tossing my school books aside, I turned on my TV, and hooked up my subliminal matrix generator. I donned my specially tinted glasses, and placed the signal blocker in my left ear. I then began to program the message I wanted Nisha to receive.

She arrived right about six o’ clock, ready for a night on the town. It was the weekend now, and with no school tomorrow, she had planned ahead, bringing extra clothes. “My folks think I’m spending the night over at Cindy’s,” she said, tossing the bag into the corner. Then she glanced at the TV and groaned. “Oh, not again! Honestly, Joey, I’m starting to wonder about you. This video game thing is starting to border on obsession.”

I couldn’t help but chuckle at that. Soon enough, it would become HER obsession.

“Yeah, well, you know us geeky computer types. We all have our little quirks. Hey, why don’t you sit down and let me explain it to ya, and maybe once you understand the concept behind it, you won’t be so quick to dump on it.”

“Yeah, whatever, fine,” she said, sitting next to me, watching the screen. Grinning, I hit the reset button, and the title screen came back on again. “You see, this is the story of a hero, a young person that found a mystical portal through time. The how and why of it isn’t important... the point is, that normal average person found himself transported back in time.” The little introduction screen was starting, but I clicked START, causing the title to pop back up, a swinging pendulum from an old-timey grandfather clock. Nisha’s eyes locked onto the swinging pendulum, as my subliminals begin to work on her mind.

“Anyway, this character, let’s just call her Nisha in this example, Nisha finds herself thrust back into medieval times, in a world she had only imagined in her dreams. She helps a friend in trouble, saves a kingdom on the brink of disaster, and discovers the way back home to her own time. A friend of hers, let’s call him... I dunno, Joey, creates a key, a trigger device, that can control these time portals, and send Nisha back and forth in time at will.” The title screen ends, and I hit the START button again, retrieving the swinging pendulum once more. “So Nisha embarks on a quest, traveling back and forth in time, trying to fix history, and make the world a better place. Now, does that seem like such a stupid idea to you now? I mean, look at Quantum Leap. It was a show based on the same concept and it was so popular it stayed on the air for more than four years... its still in reruns even now.”

I clicked the start button once again, and Nisha’s eyes grew wider, more dilated. After three restarts, my subliminals had her pretty deep, so I began my true programming now. “Imagine that, Nisha. To be the character in that game, to be sent back and forth in time whenever Joey used his trigger... to simply relax and float through time... relax... and float, aimlessly, drifting along the gentle waves of time... relaxing waves... sending you back... back... in time... back to your childhood... or forward, to your womanhood, back... and forth... floating... drifting... guided by Joey’s trigger.. guided by Joey... relaxing even more... drifting... drifting...” Nisha’s eyelids were heavy and drooping, and she was mumbling softly, repeating my words to herself. I had her now. My subliminals and the imagery from my words had her totally in my power.

“Now then Nisha,” I said in the same low, commanding voice. “This will be your trigger. Whenever Joey says ‘Time Jump’, you will slip into that portal, that warm relaxing place where time has no meaning, that warm safe place you are in now, and you will drift along aimlessly, guided by Joey, by my will, and my voice. I will guide you back and forth in time, and you will respond to my commands, without resistance, without hesitation. My voice controls you, guides you... it is your lifeline. Without my voice, you are lost... lost forever in time... lost.”

“Lost... without... your voice...” she whispered in return, staring straight ahead at the television.

“Yes. Very good. Now then, when you hear me say ‘Time Warp’, you will return through the portal, back to normal time, reverting to normal once again. You will not remember anything that happens to you while traveling through time, since technically it never happened at all. Once you return to normal time, everything reverts to normal.” I thought for a moment, and added one more. “And lastly, whenever you hear me say ‘Time Freeze’, you will freeze solid, stopped in time, unable to move or think or act on your own. When frozen, you will hear only my voice, and obey. When I snap my fingers, you will unfreeze, and as before, you will not remember anything that happens during a time freeze, since it did not technically happen. Do you understand all of this?”

Nisha blinked for several moments, digesting all of these commands, then slowly nodded. “Yes... I understand...” she whispered.

“Good. Now, watch the screen. when you see the swirling multicolored spirals, you will go deep, deep, into that portal, watching the spiral sends you into the portal, where you drift and float. As always, my voice will guide you when you are in the portal, and you will follow the voice without hesitation.” This said, I started the game, enjoying several minutes of piece and quiet as I slowly made my way to the first time portal. As the hero slipped inside, the screen changed into a hypnotic mass of swirling spiraling colors, symbolic of the hero’s passage through time. I felt Nisha slump against me, symbolic of HER passage into waking slumber. I chuckled, walking over and disconnecting the subliminal matrix device, as it’s job was not done. I then roused my entranced girlfriend.

“Huh? What?” she asked, momentarily disoriented.

“Geez,” I said in mock annoyment. “I know you don’t get this game very much, but I didn’t think it was THAT boring!”

“Oh, no, no!” Nisha said, perking up. “Really, I like the story. It sounds interesting. I guess I was just a little tired, that’s all. I didn’t mean to go to sleep on you like that, really!”

We sat together and talked a bit, did a little kissing and light petting, then I grabbed the joystick, (the video game joystick that is) and the spiral pattern appeared again. Nisha gasped slightly, her eyelids fluttering for a moment, then went out like a light. I gave myself a pat on the back.

“Wake up, sleepyhead,” I teased, goosing Nisha’s ribs a little. She woke up with a squeal, then another gasp to find herself completely naked. “Since you were ‘out’, I decided to take a few liberties,” I answered her accusing stare. “It’s not like I haven’t seen you this way lots of times before, anyway.”

“Yeah, I guess,” she replied, her indignation giving way to arousal as I began teasing and caressing her golden flesh. “I just don’t know why I keep falling asleep on you like that. It’s not that late, and I don’t feel THAT tired...”

Warning! Danger, Will Robinson! “Um, must be all those late night study sessions you’ve been having,” I said quickly, trying to change the subject. “Anyway, since you are already dressed for bed,” to which she gave me another sour glance, “and you’re too tired to go out anyway, I figure we might as well stay in tonight.”

“Sounds fine to me,” Nisha stated, stretching with an almost feline grace. Long, slender and supple, she slithered her way up to the head of the bed, winking at me, and trailing a slender bare foot across my chest. I growled softly. Nisha knew I had a thing for her feet, and she used them to tease me on occasion, pushing all my buttons as if I were a computer keyboard. She giggled softly, wiggling her toes prettily, before kicking, and rolling over onto her stomach. “Of course,” she added as an afterthought, “if you’d rather play that video game than play with me—”

By the time the words had left her mouth, the TV was off, the lights were dimmed, and I was hastily tossing my clothes into a discarded pile. Nisha laughed, shaking her head. “It’s nice to know I’m appreciated,” she said with a grin, pulling my now naked form into her.

More kissing and petting, some heavy duty foreplay, ending with my slightly domineering girlfriend having me worship her beautiful shapely feet with my tongue. Not that I was going to complain, mind you. (grin) Still, wanting to re-establish my control of the situation, I pulled away. “What is it? Why are you stopping?” she asked.

I gave her a devilish chuckle. “Oh, nothing... I just thought we’d try something different tonight. Something a little more... kinky.” Nisha oohed at that; she’d been asking me for a while to try a few things, some risqué sex tips she’d come across online. I’d been a bit less than receptive to trying a golden shower, and that was among the least tame on the list. Plus, I had my OWN itinerary for tonight. So long as she thought we were going to try out some of her suggestions, so much the better. I could always edit her memories of tonight later.

“What do you have in mind, Joey?” she asked, wiggling her supple hips in anticipation. “Are we going to try some bondage? I’ve got some extra pantyhose in my bag I could use to tie you up, if you want.”

That’s the thing about Nisha. She thinks she always has to have the upper hand. Time to return to the NATURAL order of thing. “Time Jump, Nisha.” As simple as that, Nisha’s eyelids dropped, and a soft sigh escaped her lips. Not even a token resistance to the trance. Perfect!

I took out the pocket watch my grandpa had given me for my thirteenth birthday, and held it up in front of Nisha’s half-lidded eyes. “Look closely at the watch, Nisha,” I said softly, turning the setting dial slowly backwards. “Watch as the hands spin backwards, spinning back in time, guiding you as you drift along, slowly growing younger with every minute... growing younger... eighteen... now seventeen... now sweet sixteen.” I toyed very briefly with the idea of making her into a squealing two-year-old, just for laughs, but my roaring manhood kept reminding me that the sexual play of the past half hour hadn’t yet come to its ‘climatic end,’ so I stopped at sixteen.

“Now, Nisha, you are sixteen again, a young high school girl, about to go all the way with your boyfriend for the first time.” Nisha let out a small sigh, slipping her pinky into her mouth, and sucking on it gently, a habit of hers when she is really nervous. “Don’t worry, Nisha, this is going to be fun. You’ve been looking forward to this moment for a long time, and tonight is the big night. You trust your boyfriend completely, and you have no fears about tonight at all.” She relaxed visibly, and her smile returned. “When I tap you on the forehead, you’ll slip out of the time portal, and you’ll be in the past, sixteen, in the bedroom with your boyfriend, about to have sex.” I waited a second or two for her to absorb all of this, then tapped her on the forehead.

Her reaction was immediate. She wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply, pushing me back onto the bed, virtually clawing at me in an attempt to spear herself on my manhood. Again, not that I’m one to complain, but this was nothing like I’d imagined it. “Time Freeze!” I managed, freezing her atop me. “Nisha, I want you to answer me truthfully. Were you this aggressive during your first time having sex?”

“No... not like this,” she whispered softly.

“Er, okay, so why are you now so dominating, so assertive during sex?”

She smiled softly. “Before, I was scared. I was nervous, and didn’t know what I was doing. But now, I have no fear. This is going to be fun, I’ve been looking forward to this moment for a long time. Tonight is the big night!”

Should have seen it coming. I changed the parameters of the experience, and she changed to match it. “Nisha, listen closely. You still feel just as calm and confident as before, but now you are no longer assertive and aggressive. You now feel shy and submissive to your boyfriend. You want to fuck him more than anything, to feel him inside you, but you can only get pleasure by submitting to him, and subjugating yourself to his will.”

She definitely didn’t like that. She frowned, not shaking her head NO, or anything, for I’d made sure she was unable to resist my commands in this state. Still, I could see the hesitation in her, as if her mind was trying to find a loophole, some way to refuse or ignore that suggestion. Finally, in resignation, she nodded softly. I unfroze her, and she sat there, astride me, gazing down at me, hesitant, wanting to take control but needing me to guide her.

“What’s wrong, Nisha?” I asked with a smirk. “Do you want to stop?”

“NO! No, absolutely not!” she answered quickly. “I just... I mean, I feel... I think maybe... um, you should... kinda force me. A little.”

“Force you?” I said, seemingly surprised. “Oooh, kinky! I never knew you had it in you, Nisha.” She blushed slightly, looking down, but when I grabbed her waist and flipped her over on her back, her eyes met mine again, and they were filled with undiluted lust. I parted her thighs, roughly, making her gasp, and with no resistance, lifted her hips to mine. I slid into her, and she cried out in pleasure. Her hands moved to my chest, seeking to clutch me, or caress me, but I grabbed her wrists, holding them prone. I was in control for a change, and I wasn’t about to give up any portion of it.

Nisha wasn’t, of course, a virgin. In her mind she was reliving that time three years ago, but her actual body was still nineteen. But the look on her face, and the reaction she had when I entered her fully... well, to anyone that has had the pleasure of taking a virgin, you know the look of pleasure, and the myriad of emotions running through a girl’s mind, evident on her face, as she feels her womanhood taken for the first time. Nisha had that look. For her, it really was her first time, and though most girls experience the pain of being opened downstairs, she felt only pleasure through and through. She began to encourage me then, moaning and sighing her pleasure, urging me to take her harder, deeper, and more forcefully. I eagerly obliged, and when I came, she followed seconds later.

“Ahhhh AHHH AHHHHH YEEEESSSSSSS!!!” she screamed, arching herself into a rigid bow, as she came harder than I ever remember her cumming before. The wave passed, and she crumpled again, breathing deeply, moaning softly as aftershocks fluttered their way through her pleasure-soaked body. I, too, was much pleased by the way things turned out, and a bit surprised by how much Nisha had gotten into being dominated. I made a mental note to remember this in the future. Manipulating people’s minds, and altering their perceptions had been lots of fun, and quite beneficial to me, but dominating them as well was something I looked forward to exploring.

“I think I found a hidden side of myself,” I said aloud, as Nisha began to stir once more. I grinned. “I think we’ve found a hidden side of you as well, my dear,” I said, as she purred softly, licking and kissing my fingertips. “But I’m afraid time waits for no one. Time to send you back to the present, Nisha. Time Warp.” She gasped softly, swaying on the bed as if she’d been pushed, then with a flutter of eyelids, she awoke fully. She gazed up at me, smiling a bit, and I waited to see what effects this little time trip had caused.

“Oh, wow!” she said, flexing her wrists slightly. “That was... that was... wow! I must have passed out from that last session, Joey, but damn... I haven’t felt this good since my first boyfriend Reggie, way back in High School.”

That was good. I had wondered what would happen with the obvious gap in her memory, but apparently her mind and the suggestions before her trance filled in the blanks. And of course the fact that we had physically fucked very vigorously didn’t hurt matters. “Oh, really?” I said, smirking. “Even though I don’t exactly like being compared to old boyfriends in the bedroom, I guess I’ll take that as a compliment.” She giggled, and curled up next to me, stroking my chest with her slender fingers.

I couldn’t get over the change in her. Just slightly altering one thing in her past had made her a completely different person in the present. Time manipulation was da’ bomb!

We lounged together a bit, ordered in pizza, spent the night having wonderful sex, with Nisha as present self, as a younger teen version, as a ten year-old (that was a really freaky session, and not something I would repeat, though I liked the changes in her psyche once she returned to normal) and finally as a mature twenty-five year old woman. Each change molded her a bit more into just the type of girl I had always wanted. I felt a bit like Michelangelo, carving a beautiful statue from a block of marble, carefully chipping away bits and pieces of unwanted stone. Sometime around three A.M. we settled in to sleep, me in the bed, comfortable and cozy, and Nisha sleeping at the foot of the bed, curled up around my legs.

* * *

“Man, I don’t know how you do it,” Russ said to me in the hallway as we were leaving computer programming, the last class of the day. I glanced at my pal, knowing exactly what he was talking about but playing dumb anyway.

“It’s an easy class, Russ. I could teach the course if I wanted to.”

“No, no, man,” he said, shaking his head, and pointing to the girl trailing behind us. “I’m talking about her. Nisha. You’ve been through more girls in this school than most of the really popular jocks, but Nisha has always been a bit of a ball buster, if you catch my drift. Just last week, she was going on and on with her girlfriends about how she only went out with you because you were so popular.”

I chuckled at that. My reputation preceded me. Of course, I had started the reputation myself, so it was to be expected.

“But man, look at her now,” Russ continued. “She’s carrying your books for you, gets your tray for you at lunch, waits on your hand and foot. She was in my homeroom for the past two years, and she was always a real haughty domineering bitch. Joey, man, how did you manage to tame her?”

I merely shrugged. “It was simple. It just took a little time.”

{{The End))