The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Claiming Julie

by Mountain Man

As she strolled across campus, Julie reflected on the events of recent weeks. A warm glow filled her, belying the chill winter air that swept between leafless trees, as she contemplated the man she thought of as Master. For the thousandth time (ten thousandth? millionth?) she felt the conflict, torn between the man she loved, who seemed to be part of her future, and the man who had captured her imagination and more and more was coming to fill her dreams. How long had it been now? Five months? Only five? It seemed like she’d known him forever, and had felt the desire to submit for years. Yes, only five months. Her mind drifted into a daydream that carried her, oblivious, across the mall and into her building.

After class, Julie hurried to her office, and logged onto the computer. Hoping for e-mail from him, but also feeling the conflict, she connected to the internet. Yes, a message, just a simple line, “Thinking of you Julie, and missing our times together,” but it sent her mind reeling and her body tingling. It felt just like when she sat in front of the mirror in the morning, staring at herself. She never used to preen in front of the mirror, but now it was a regular occurrence. To dress in sexy lingerie, displayed for her Master, open to his commands, feeling his control, so different and yet so natural. Often 15 or 20 minutes would go by and it would seem an instant. She’d snap out of the reverie, as if awakening, thinking about her desire to submit, to obey. Julie blinked, shook her head to clear the cobwebs, then returned to her work.

At lunchtime, Julie decided to get out of the office. Not feeling a desire to be social, she took her cafeteria tray to a quiet corner, her thoughts returning to her Master. “He makes me feel so good, like I’m flying.” Her mind drifted to the times he had displayed her, times she had discovered mid-meeting that she’d forgotten to wear underwear, pretending to drop papers to hide her flush of embarrassment as she orgasmed. Oh, how wildly forbidden it all was!

She thought about the leather shop, “Ohgod,” that had been so erotic. For years, as long as she could remember, really, she had fantasized about being dressed up, like a doll, and displayed in public. The feel of leather was so sensual, the smell so heady, it made her think of being bound, of being dominated. Her Master had carefully coached her, prepared her, and one Saturday, deep in trance, she entered the shop, not just to look as she had so many times in the past, but to experience.

The sales girl was so pretty; her knowing smile caused Julie to flush warmly as she admitted being there at her Master’s command. The back room was so exciting, the case with collars and cuffs, the mannequin clad in leather, hands bound. When the salesgirl removed the shackle that supported the mannequin, and asked if she’d like to experience the sensations of being held in place for her Master, Julie felt her tiny g-string dampen and could barely nod. The salesgirl gently wrapped her wrists in padded leather cuffs, clipped them together, then fastened the shackle, hoisting her hands up over her head, pulling her arms taut towards the pulley in the ceiling. She fastened a leather collar around Julie’s neck, and Julie felt her breathing become ragged and uneven.

“Would you like to try on this leather corset?” Julie could only nod. She felt her trance deepening as the salesgirl lowered her hands, helped her out of her top, then tightened the restraints again. At her Masters command, she had worn no bra, and the cool air tightened her nipples. The feel of the leather, and the salesgirl’s touch, was so sensual, so erotic. This was her dream, being dressed, displayed; it felt so intense. Each moment more intense, then a voice in her head said, “I’m not ready for this, this is too much, any more and I won’t be able to go back.” Instantly Julie snapped out of her trance. Apologetically, she told the salesgirl she needed to go. The clerk was very understanding, lowering her with a smile, suggesting that she could return anytime she wished. Ever since that day, the leather store had haunted her thoughts—the desire to return, to feel the salesgirl’s touch, to be displayed like a slave ...

Later that afternoon, she was thinking of him again. The pull was so strong, the desire to feel his control. She knew she couldn’t be with him. He wanted real-life, to have her submit, to meet, to explore in person. A part of her found that so enticing, but she had commitments, responsibilities. Her Master had been so good about not forcing her, but he did want her, and had told her they were not to meet until she was ready to give in to deeper control. Julie sighed. If only there were a way to have it all.

Then she saw him. The chat program announced an on-line user, and his name flashed to the top of the window. Julie felt herself glowing, smiling, a rush of emotions just seeing his name. She felt so torn. For a moment her boyfriend flashed into her mind and then something shifted. Her mind felt as if it were slipping, a barrier releasing, letting go. She wanted to go deeper. She wanted to submit. Somehow nothing else mattered now. She was ready. For months she had been feeling the pull, the draw; gently, inexorably being wrapped in soft silk and drawn into a web of desire. She had always wanted this. Since childhood days of role-playing with a girlfriend, she had felt the urge to be controlled, dominated, hypnotized into submission. To be displayed, transformed into a toy, a sex object. That desire, no, a need really, had become so strong. And now the time was here. It was no longer important to hang onto her carefully guarded anonymity, no longer important to maintain distance. She was ready to go deeper, ready for the next step.

Breathlessly, she popped up a message window and sent him a note, “I love the way you make me glow smile " She felt herself tingling with anticipation, and then his note arrived, “you are so lovely when you glow for me.”

“(blushes) I want to glow for you, I want to be this way always”

“Are you wanting to go deeper for me, my sweet julie?”

“(swallows and whispers) yes”

A chat window opened, and Julie was engulfed in the pleasure of speaking with her Master. She felt herself drifting in a warm sea; nothing seemed important. A timeless interval later, Julie felt a wash of remembrance sweeping over her. Ohgod, the stage hypnotist, she had forgotten all about him. So much of what happened had seemed hazy, hidden from her at the time, and yet it was all crystal-clear now, as if it had happened yesterday, as if all the veils had been lifted.

She had been an undergraduate. A friend of hers, Diane, well, not a friend, more of an acquaintance really, had told her about a stage show that was coming to campus. “The Amazing Hypno,” it was billed. Although Julie wasn’t particularly interested, Diane was so insistent. She’d seen the show the year before and said that it was the best she’d ever seen. And, as she pointed out, the show was free. Julie thought it a bit odd that Diane wanted her to go, but reluctantly agreed. On the way to the show, Diane confided that she really wanted to volunteer, but was feeling shy. “Volunteer with me, Julie. It’ll be fun. We can do it together, and laugh about it afterwards. Come on, I really want to do this!” Julie demurred, feeling some resistance, but Diane was so enthusiastic, she finally acquiesced. She was curious, she had to admit. She’d never been hypnotized, and it might be an interesting experience.

Diane insisted on getting to the union early to grab a seat up front. By the time the show started, the auditorium was packed. A few minutes after the scheduled start, the curtain rose on a dark stage, shrouded with misty fog. Electronic music, a bit eerie, yet strangely relaxing began to play. A spotlight stabbed the darkness, illuminating a man’s face. He was dressed in formalwear, dark-haired and bearded with the most strangely compelling eyes that Julie had ever seen.

“Our exploration of the mysterious world of hypnosis is about to begin,” he intoned in a low, firm, soothing voice. “Some of you will enter that world, will participate, will experience. Others will be observers, marveling at the power of the mind, the marvelous power to guide, to suggest, to control, through hypnosis.” The last word seemed to come from within a deep cavern and echoed several times before dying away. “A fog machine, electronic echo, how campy,” thought Julie. Yet when the hypnotist asked the audience to try a suggestibility exercise, she found his voice so soothing and compelling. No, she couldn’t open her eyes when he suggested they were too heavy, and when she felt a tap on her shoulder, it seemed perfectly natural to go up on stage, accompanied by Diane.

The next thing she remembered, she was blinking at the bright stage lights, the audience applauding wildly as the hypnotist’s assistant led her back to her seat. Driving home, she and Diane talked about how good they felt, yet both were disappointed at not remembering anything that had happened. A pleasant and unimportant experience, one she hadn’t thought about in years. In fact, with time, it had faded from her mind, and she had completely forgotten it. Chatting with her Master now, the memories came flooding back, along with a realization of the complete picture.

She and Diane hadn’t driven home after the show. She remembered now that the hypnotist had whispered in her ear during the performance. She and Diane had both felt an urge to meet him afterwards, and had sought him backstage. In his dressing room, Diane had responded instantly when the hypnotist said, “sleep,” and snapped his fingers. Julie looked on feeling strangely fuzzy and passive as Diane’s eyes sank closed, her chin drooped forward onto her chest, and she stood, her head nodding occasionally, as the hypnotist spoke to her in a voice too low for Julie to hear. After a while, the hypnotist moved in front of Julie, and placing a hand under her chin, raised her eyes to gaze into his own.

“You’re feeling so heavy and relaxed now, my dear. Heavy and relaxed. My voice soothes you, relaxes you, helps you to feel even more drowsy now. You gaze into my eyes and see how fascinating they are, how they hold your gaze. Holding you, helping you to feel my control over you more and more. Your eyes are so very, very heavy now. They want to close, but not until I tell you. Wanting to close your heavy, heavy eyes and sleep for me. Sleep for me. You want to sleep. You want to follow my words, listen to my voice, obey my voice. You need to sleep so badly now, your eyes want to close so badly. They’re trembling, wanting to close. You want to close them and go deeply to sleep, don’t you?”

Julie could feel her eyes blinking, the strain of keeping them open tiring her more and more. His voice was so soothing, the eyes so compelling. It would feel so good to close her eyes and simply listen, but she knew that she must wait for his permission. At last it came, and with a sigh of relief, her eyes sank closed and her mind drifted, so relaxed and pleasant. She felt his fingertips on her temples, softly stroking, and his voice in her ear urging her deeper. Gratefully she sank into a deep, deep trance state. Like being asleep. A deep, deep sleep, as everything faded away.

Julie opened her eyes and looked across the room. Diane was standing in front of the hypnotist, her eyes blankly gazing into his. She was slowly removing the blouse from her shoulders, and as Julie continued to watch, she reached behind to unfasten her bra. A small part of Julie’s mind protested, knowing that Diane was being compelled to do things she would normally resist, but a larger part was enjoying the pleasure of being in trance, of being under the hypnotist’s control, of wanting to please him. She thought about how she would respond when her turn came, and felt a rush of warm arousal. Diane was removing her skirt now, and Julie could feel the urge to join her in pleasing their hypnotic controller. Julie continue to gaze, her arousal getting more and more intense, and when the hypnotist leaned the now-naked Diane over the back of an armchair, and slid inside her, Julie felt her body quivering with desire. When at last the hypnotist turned to her, she responded instantly, almost tearing the clothes from her body. As he entered her, she cried out, her body shaking with the intensity of her orgasm.

Again she stood, gazing upward into the hypnotist’s eyes. His words were so compelling, she could feel the power in them. Everything he said felt so right, so true. Yes, she had always been interested in hypnosis. Yes, it went back to childhood, to experimenting with a girlfriend. Yes, she wanted to be dominated, controlled. Yes, she wanted to be bound, to feel captive, to be displayed. Yes, she wanted to submit, to call him Master. As she sank to her knees, the sensation that this was her deepest fantasy, her deepest desire, was so strong, so very strong. She could not resist. She must do anything she was told, no limits, no possibility of resisting. As if disembodied, she heard her own voice giving her name, her address, her phone number. It felt so good to submit, so very, very good. Yes, she would go deep into hypnosis anytime she heard the special words. No, there was no need to remember the phrase when she awoke, she knew she’d simply respond when commanded. Yes, she would dress now and drive home, remembering nothing that happened after the show. Yes, Master, I will obey. Yes, Master, you control me. Yes, Master, I will await your call.

She had obeyed, forgetting everything, Julie realized now. As she thought back, she now could remember other encounters, each more exciting than the last. The phone calls that dropped her into deep hypnotic trance. The sessions in the hypnotist’s hotel room, being taken deeper and deeper into obedient hypnosis, and transformed into a slave. The collar that had been placed around her neck, while kneeling on the floor and pleasuring the hypnotist with her mouth. The positions she had been made to assume, offering her body to her hypnotic controller. The intense pleasure she had experienced, being held back by his suggestions, and then orgasming wildly in response to his command.

And Diane, Julie realized with amazement, Diane had been there too. The hypnotist had suggested desire for each other, and looked on as they stared into each others eyes, sinking deeper into trance, their hands roaming, exploring. How erotic it had been to undress each other, the voice of their hypnotic Master whispering into first one’s ear, and then the other’s. Ohgod, her sexual encounter with Diane at a party several weeks later, the one sexual experience she had had with a woman, or the only one that she consciously remembered, was not the spontaneous occurrence she had thought. That experience had been so sexy, so sensual. To know that it had been programmed, post-hypnotically controlled, caused a warm rush of feeling, a dampening, a shortening of breath.

In her last session with the hypnotist, just prior to his departure cross-country, he had suggested a continuing need for hypnotic domination, a need to seek a new Master, a need to submit completely. As she thought back to this, Julie realized that it was these suggestions that had brought her here—under the power of her new Master, and ready to submit to him totally. She felt so helpless, so powerless, so controlled, so aroused. She had never really had a chance of resisting. From the very start, submission was pre-ordained. She had been programmed, and had no choice but to obey. A part of her was grateful to her new Master for restoring these memories, a part cringed at the thought of not having control of her own destiny. The latter part was shrinking however, getting quieter, more powerless.

The time until her flight passed in a daze. As she stepped off the plane and saw him standing there, waiting for her, she had a sudden sense of déjà vu. This was the dream—the dream she’d been having all these months. She knew what was coming next, and a rush of nervous excitement washed over her. She moved toward him. He gathered her in his arms, kissing her deeply, hugging her close, whispering endearments, kissing again. And then he was gazing into her eyes, gently rubbing her temples, speaking softly but firmly, telling her to go deep, into an obedient trance, to close her eyes, to sleep.

When her eyes opened, her hands were already moving, unbuttoning her blouse. She had worn special lingerie, a lacy black bra and matching g-string panties, knowing that she would be on display today. Normally she was shy about showing her body, but under the control of her Master, she calmly disrobed, even though surrounded by strangers in the airport terminal. The blouse slipped off her shoulders, and slowly her hands moved to unfasten her skirt. It felt so easy and natural to respond to her Master’s commands. She felt her nipples tightening, her pussy getting wet as her skirt slipped to the floor and she stepped out of it.

She gazed blankly as her Master shouldered her bag, took her hand, and led her through the airport. She was aware of the crowd, many of the men turning to gaze at her scantily clad body. Yet, she was far too deep to care, far too deep to think of anything except how sexy and erotic she felt. Her hips rolled sensuously as she walked, almost strutting in her high heels. She was close to cumming, but knew she’d be unable to until her Master permitted. At the terminal entrance, her Master turned her towards him, and again kissed her passionately. She felt her body loosening, warming, quivering on the edge. When he whispered in her ear “cum now”, she closed her eyes and shook with the intensity of sensations rippling through her. A low moan escaped her lips as she clung to him, wave after wave passing through her, leaving her weak and trembling.

In the car, her Master had her remove her bra. Julie’s breasts were tight and firm, the nipples puckered with arousal. She slipped even deeper into trance as she complied with his suggestions, lightly pinching and pulling at her nipples. She continued her self-ministrations as her Master pointed out men in cars staring at her. She gazed back, feeling a wave of eroticism as she ran her ran her tongue over her lips and continued to caress her naked breasts.

When they reached his house, her Master had her remove her tiny panties and, naked and revealed now, gaze into his eyes.

“Are you ready to submit now, my sweet julie?”

“Yes, Master”

“What is that you want my sweet?”

“To be your slave, Master”

“And what will you do as my slave, sweet julie”

“Obey you”

“Obey me completely, julie?”

“Yes, Master, I will do anything you desire”

“You’re ready to submit to me ... no reservations, no hesitation?”

“You’re my Master. You own me. I want to be your toy, for you to use and display. I’ll do anything for you, Master”

“I want you on your knees now, julie”

Instantly, gratefully, she sank to the floor, bowing her head in an attitude of submission. Her Master placed a hand under her chin, gently raising it. The other hand slid around her neck, and she felt something, smooth, soft, a bit cool, gliding over her skin. A faint smell of leather reached her nostrils, and her body trembled as she felt her neck being encircled, the sound of a lock clicking shut, the sensation of her throat firmly constrained by the band surrounding it.

“This collar is a token of your submission. You are my slave now, and I will call you ‘slavegirl’. You are to serve me, to obey me. Your mind is open to my control, and you go into deepest trance for me instantly, doing what I tell you to do, thinking what I tell you to think, feeling what I tell you to feel. Your greatest desire is to please me, and to do so you wish to deepen your submission more and more each day, to feel yourself more and more firmly under my control. There are no limits to your obedience, no hesitation in your compliance. Are you ready to accept all this, and submit, my slave?”

“Oh yes, Master, that’s my heart’s desire!”

“Very good, slavegirl. Rise now, and follow me to the bedroom.” julie followed her Master into the candle-lit chamber, eyes resting on the bed, covers turned back in anticipation of her presence.

“Undress me now, slavegirl, and give me pleasure.” julie moved closer to her Master, and slowly began to unbutton his shirt. He was so sexy, so strong, she wanted him so very, very much. Her soft hands caressed his chest, and as she opened the shirt, she bent her head to lightly lick a nipple, then gently suck at it. She felt her Master’s breath becoming ragged, his hand stroking her hair, gently holding her in place as she continued to suckle. First one nipple, then the other; this felt so good, so right, to be pleasing her Master, to be enjoying the slightly salty, yet so-enticing taste of his skin. She kissed downward, until she was again kneeling before him, her hands releasing the treasures she had been anticipating.

His pants and underwear removed now, she was at last presented with the sight of his cock. Oh, it looked so lovely, so inviting. It wasn’t particularly large, but there was something about it, something so very enticing. julie wanted to taste it so badly, but felt it proper to ask permission.

“May I suck your cock, Master? Would that please you?’

“That would please me very much, slavegirl. And it would please me to see how aroused you become as you do.”

Julie took him into her mouth. Ohgod, it felt so good. She was so wet, so hot. Lovingly she ran her tongue up and down his length, then sucked him back in, taking him deep into her throat. She couldn’t believe how good this felt. Every nerve was tingling, every sense vibrant with energy. Again, his hand was at her head, stroking gently, encouraging her. At last, when she felt him beginning to twitch and knew that he was close to releasing, her Master gently took her face in his hands, pulled her away, and then to her feet. He scooped her up in his arms, cradling her petite body as if she were a small doll, and very gently placed her on the bed, lowering himself beside her.

Gazing into her eyes, his face smiling, he spoke. “You are so lovely my slave, so open, so willing. You’re ready for me, aren’t you?” julie nodded mutely. His hands roamed her body, enticing, arousing, exploring. He lightly pinched her nipples, then stroked downward, gently caressing her soft wetness. Julie gasped, feeling herself on the edge, yet knew that she’d be unable to cum until her Master let her. Her thighs parted so naturally; she was so hot, so wanting. Easing himself up, he slowing lowered himself into her open and willing body.

“I love you, slavegirl,” he said, pausing deep within her, a warm smile in his eyes. As she heard these words, julie felt a last tiny core of resistance melt into a pool of warmth and flow away. She wanted this man, her Master, completely, totally, without reservation. She gave herself to him, holding back nothing. As they moved together, she felt herself rising on a tide of arousal like none she’d ever experienced. Her Master began to pulse inside her, whispering into her ear, “Cum for my, my love.” She clung to him, body spasming, wave after wave of sensation racking her body. As she spun down into unconsciousness, into sleep, her last thought was, “this is just the first night of the rest of my life.”

* * *