The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Classic Interview

Julie Turner walked into the High School that she had attended three years before. A wave of deja vu rolled over her, and she felt proud to be returning, dressed in her nicest business suit. She would be reporting to the new principal for her new receptionist/secretary job.

“Ah, Ms. Turner,” greeted a man as she came in. “Principal Fields?” Julie asked. “Yes, yes, of course. Let’s walk.”

“Good job on your associate’s degree, Ms. Turner. May I call you Julie?”

“You may.”

“Well, Julie, you’re familiar with the newspaper ad. It’s not just a simple receptionist job like it was in your day.”

“I understand. Due to budget cuts, I’ll be helping maintain a lot of the office with my job, and other office management duties.”

“Yes, you’ll be ordering supplies, filing junk, stacking things up, relieving those I say...” Whatever this man said, she accepted it wholeheartedly.

“I like that you’re very attractive. I only hire attractive girls these days.” She nodded at the odd statement, a little sad that her favorite secretary was probably gone. “You probably fuck a lot.”

She reacted surprisingly calm to the vulgar language. “Actually, sir, I don’t have sex. I’m not married.” She said matter-of-factly, showing off her recent engagement ring. “But I will be soon. And I will learn the joys of sexual relations then.”

“Ha ha,” he said, “you’ll be fucking sooner than that.”

Julie smiled at this statement that stabbed at her biblically-imprinted beliefs. “I guess I can give Richard a ‘sneak preview’ tonight.”

“Oh no. You’ll be fucking long before then. In fact, let’s fuck right now.”

Julie looked around. “I, uh, guess we can go to your office.”

“No right here,” he said, pointing to the floor in the now crowded hallway. Lunch period began during their conversation.

As students began bumping into Julie, she smiled and began undoing her business attire. A little nervous, “I’ve never done this before,” was the only words she managed.

“What? Seen a cock like this?” Mr. Fields ripped off his pants showing a regular-sized penis.

“Well, any... penis to be exact.” She removed her shirt and began reaching for the back of the bra. “Should we wait for lunch period to end before commencing?” she spat out before her brain told her not to.

“Of course, not. High Schoolers need to know this.” She nodded at this obvious statement, as her bra slipped off and she slid down her dress and panties.

Uncomfortably, the man led her down to the floor and positioned himself. Thankfully, foot traffic had died down as people went to lunch. For some odd reason, the kids were ignoring them, although they still noticed them on the floor and thankfully avoided stepping on either of them.

“This will hurt,” he said, as he full-on entered her body. Not given much of a warning as her hymen was ripped away, Julie only felt pain as he continued to pump away. The blood did help loosen things up, and she began feeling some pleasure. Thankfully, because otherwise sex would be a tough chore.

She assumed no orgasm was acheived on her end, because Mr. Fields finished up, pumping her full of sperm, and high-fived a teenager that she just noticed was next to her this entire time. “Umm, where?” she thought before it left her mind. She also worried a little bit about potential pregnancy, since she was pro-life and, nah... it’s no worry.

The high-five, she guessed, was a ‘tag’ system, as Mr. Fields left, and his fellow teenager took over. Her hopes for a second-chance at orgasm were dashed when he turned her over. Using some form of gel, he entered his fingers sharply into her anus, rubbing it around as he also rubbed it around his penis.

‘Oh my god,’ she thought, regarding this carnal sin, before she ignored it. This teenager was obviously an upstanding citizen, so anal sex committed by him is not as bad as anal sex from anyone else.

Before long, she was turned over again, and guided to her first oral sex event, with Mr. Fields. And then a young woman identified as Mrs. Fields. She seemed nice, for a lesbian. Mr. Fields placed a dog leash on her, leaving her clothes behind, and the group started to walk off.

“Where are we going?” she asked. “Where do you live?” Oh, goody. The interview must be going well, thought Julie, as she headed naked into the daylight. The five, another woman had joined the group, jumped into a nice looking car. Julie gave the directions to Richard’s apartment as she was squeezed into the trunk. Things are going so great, it was too bad Julie couldn’t clean up the place before her new boss came over.

Richard seemed livid as she was pulled by her leash out of the trunk. She walked over to calm down the oddly irate Richard, and it worked.

“What, I , uh... what’s going on, Julie?”

“It’s okay Richard. This is my boss, Mr. Fields, and his associates. They just took my virginity, chained me to this leash, and brought me over here.”

“Actually, my name’s Dan Ross. I just pretended to be Principal Fields. I actually go to the high school. Up until a few weeks ago.”

“Oh, okay,” said Julie, now understanding that he was an 18-year-old this entire time. He was fingering her as he spoke, with Julie working towards orgasm and Richard getting an odd headache from confusion.

“I... oh... should, really get... ah... back to school and, uh... oh... uh... talk to Mr. Fi... a... Fields.”

“No, that won’t be necessary,” said Dan, as he fingered her to her first real orgasm. “Mr. Fields is long gone. I pretty much run the school.”

“Oh, alright then.” Julie noted that she would now have to start searching for a job again.

“That won’t be necessary either,” said Dan, somehow telepathically reading Julie’s thoughts. Instead of being confused, she smiled and was relieved at this. She waved at her elderly neighbor Tamryn, a littl bit away, who dropped her grocery bags and ran inside for some reason.

“Mary, take care of that.” Julie wasn’t alarmed to see the lesbian grab a gun and rush into the apartment. She smiled at Dan and kneeled down to practice oral sex. Her fiance, now with the program, smiled as Julie had found a nice purpose in life.

“Please,” cried Tamryn. Julie heard this, but she tried to stay concentrated on the sucking. “I don’t want to die.”

“Relax,” said Dan. “I... wooh, slow down Julie. I don’t intend to kill anybody today. How old are you, Tamryn?”

“Seventy-three.”

“Yeah, I thought so. Lisa? Maxwell? No one’s interested. So, just return to your room and go to sleep for 10 hours. This was all a bad dream.”

Tamryn smiled and was relieved that none of this really occurred as she passed out, fully clothed and with the doors open, on the mattress. Julie was relieved too. Although she was just about to get a mouthful of sperm, she understood that Tamryn was sleeping this whole time and never had a gun to her.

Dan released his load, really salty, fast, and annoying. Julie had to get some out of her nose, as she looked up awaiting the next task.

“I’m bored. Did everyone get laid?” Lisa raised her hand. “Richard fuck Lisa.”

Richard, without word, dropped his pants and tore off Lisa’s underwear. “Hey, not so rough!” she yelled, too late for her favorite panties. She was leaning over the balcony as he did her doggy style. They had a nice view of the pool and some families playing, as a nice man walked by, gently walking around the thrusting couple.

Julie smiled as she watched her fiance plow into another woman, losing his virginity in the process. At least they wouldn’t have to worry about inexperience on their wedding night, as Julie once feared.

“Alright you two, that’s enough,” Dan said, as he pulled away the almost resting Richard off of Lisa. “We better get going. Julie, after we leave, show Richard how to do anal sex. Do it in the privacy of the bedroom so you don’t attract attention. And never lock your doors or clothes your curtains.”

“I’m leaving you an address to a strip club I used to frequent. It’s pretty much an underground, kinky bordello, and they’ll show you plenty of things I don’t have time for right now, like S&M stuff and some squicky things I don’t enjoy.”

Julie smiled as she looked at the business card. “They’ll give you a good, full-time job with good health benefits. In fact, a Doctor visits the bordello once a week, sometimes with medical check-ups. I might visit someday too. Or take over whatever.”

“C’mon gang, let’s leave the two lovebirds.”

Richard waved goodbye to the teenagers as Julie pulled him in and turned him around, ready to guide him as best she could, to her willing ass.