The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Club

Synopsis: Sandy’s sexually frustrated at home. But her friend invites her to a social gathering that changes that.

Author’s Note:

The following is a work of fiction. This story was originally written for an event on the MCForum and MC Garden; lost’s Women in Lingerie. It’s been revised and updated. Special thanks to Flibinite for her editing help. Feedback and comments are welcome at

We are, each of us, angels with only one wing.

As such and even knowing that, it still takes time to learn we can only fly when embracing another.

Sandy was a thirty-four-year-old woman who had been married for over twelve years. She’d had a fine life with her husband, Mark, the two of them having done a good job of raising their two young sons, while somehow managing to live a happy and prosperous life together. Recently, however, their sex life seemed to have fallen into a rather deep, unbreakable rut. Oh sure, they still had their perfunctory sex once a week, and it was still pretty good for them both; but the wonder and excitement seemed to have dulled quite a bit for both of them. Sandy had tried not to let that get to her, though, as she figured it was a “normal” thing after twelve years of marriage.

But the shine, the newlywed sheen, had gone out of their marriage. That special gleam in both their eyes was gone.

Over time, then, and even though she knew it was wrong, Sandy found herself giving thought to having affairs with other men – co-workers, or maybe one of her son’s teachers. Karen knew a lot of guys still found her alluring, but she’d never been attracted enough, or felt needy enough, to take the risk. So, Sandy made a decision. The only man she’d ever be with would be the only man she’d ever been with.

Finally, one day, while having lunch with Gretchen, her best friend and neighbor, Sandy nervously revealed her sexual frustrations. They’d known each other for a long time, but Sandy had never opened up quite like this before. She just had too!

“Sweet Pea, join the Club!” was Gretchen’s first remark, as she absently tossed her beautiful auburn locks over her shoulder.

Sandy thought her friend was just using a common expression and said, “Yeah, I guess there are a lot of women in the same boat.”

“Oh no, no!” Gretchen said. “Of course there are other women in this same situation, but that’s not what I’m talking about. I really meant ‘Join the Club’.”

Sandy stared blankly at her for a moment, and then asked the 64-dollar question... plus a couple more. What in the hell are you talking about? What club? What are you getting at?”

“It’s a social club for women like you. I mean, for women like us.” Gretchen looked heavenwards to collect her thoughts before continuing. “Lot’s of us are bored and get into a rut. I mean, take a look at you! Life gets stagnant, you know?”

Sandy was nodding and waiting for the other shoe to drop, hoping Gretchen would get to the point.

“Some of us girls just want to do something exciting, different. Especially when our guys don’t stimulate us as often as we like.” Gretchen gave her a knowing wink.

Sandy blinked. “You’re kidding? What do you do? Exchange husbands? Get together with guys and have orgies, or what?

“Well,” Gretchen said, hesitating for a moment before moving on. “Our group meets twice a week and sometimes on the weekends when the boys are out playing golf. I mean, really, if they can go out and have fun, than so can we. Right?”

“Ok, so?”

“Well you know little Lisa Ballard, in that green corner house?”

“Yeah?”

Gretchen’s face brightened up. “Well, she holds lingerie shows for the girls. We all get a kick out it.”

“Lingerie! Are you kidding me?” Sandy asked, unable not to blush.

“No, I’m not. Lisa decided to have these parties as a way to get the girls together, to get to know each other better. You know, to interact and have some fun.” Gretchen gave Sandy another knowing wink. “Sandy, let me tell you the parties are great! You really don’t know what you’re missing.”

“I’ll bet!” Sandy said, averting her eyes.

“Oh, Sandy, c’mon! You’ve got to see some of the things she sells,” Gretchen urged, fanning her face as if to drive the sexual heat away. “I bought some lacy boyshort panties two weeks ago, the ones with the slit cut right here. HMMM! Oh, and that shimmering, lacy fabric baby doll number was hot too! Lisa had us all try it on. YUMMM!”

While listening to Gretchen’s descriptions of Lisa’s parties, of their “den of sin”, Sandy noticed her friend was absently fondling a necklace. It was a gold chain, reaching down between her breasts. Sometime during the conversation, Gretchen tugged on the chain; on its end was a glittery, star-shaped pendant.

Sandy felt lost for a moment, staring at the shiny object. She couldn’t tell how long she gawked at it, but suddenly realized she was also staring at her best friend’s breasts.

Gretchen probably thinks I’m a freak, she thought. Embarrassed, Sandy slowly raised her eyes back to her friend’s and said, “So that’s what you do at these parties, try on underwear? I couldn’t get the nerve up.”

Gretchen smirked and said, “We all thought so at first, too, Sandy... every one of us. I mean to tell you, I was scared, just embarrassed to death my first time. But then Lisa calmed us down. She just has this way about her, you know?

“It’s hard to explain. She goes into these fabulous monologues about what she wants to accomplish and how the girls and I can help.

Sandy nodded, pretending to understand. .

I mean to tell you, Sandy, it always starts off like a bunch of gibberish, but before you know it, we’re all agreeing with her and willing to help out. Lisa always gets us to do something we feel uncomfortable with and we always end up feeling very comfortable. Best of all, she gets us all to see how important it is to project a positive image about ourselves.”

“Sounds like she puts you in a trance or something. What does she do, brainwash all of you?” Sandy said jokingly.

Gretchen flashed a wicked smile. “Lisa just gets us all to relax and feel comfortable with each other. She lets us see how nice it feels, just freeing our minds and feeling sexy too. She’s great, and I love her. We all do.”

“Yeah, so?”

“Well Sandy, that’s not all we do. For some of us, we need to seek some of the pleasures that we’ve been missing out of in life, we find that joy and pleasure in each other.”

Sandy wondered about that last comment…“joy and pleasure in each other”, but she couldn’t quite bring herself to deal with the implications of that thought, so let it go.

“This all just sounds…well, a little out of my league, Gretchen,” Sandy told her, feeling just a bit uncomfortable with all she’d heard so far.

“It isn’t, you’ll see. Please say you’ll come, Sweet Pea!”

About to say “no”, Sandy was distracted again by the glimmering reflection from Gretchen’s pendant, and her friend’s’ next comment wasn’t quite enough to bring her back her from the fog.

“Oh please come, Sandy. We’re not the Stepford Wives, you know, but we do have our wants and needs. The girls and I just enjoy taking some time out to get them.” Gretchen turned the shiny pendant towards her friend as she continued,“Some of us are just seeking the pleasures we’re missing with our husbands, as they just don’t satisfy or excite us as much anymore.”

Sandy replied, though it felt like her voice was far away, already having forgotten Gretchen’s “joy and pleasure” comment.

“You’re kidding,” she said. “So is that what you do... exchange husbands? Get together with guys and have an orgies, or what?”

“No, but I think you get the picture, Sandy. We satisfy ourselves. We satisfy each other.”

Confused, but intrigued, Sandy was torn. She desperately wanted to go, to see what she was missing. But she was also afraid, not just to try on lingerie, but there was something else... the something else that seemed to put the gleam in Gretchen’s eyes.

As Sandy struggled with how to respond, Gretchen kept subtly moving the pendant back and forth so the light from it reflected directly into Sandy’s eyes. The light wasn’t bright, just rather pretty, and it was easy for Sandy to lock onto it again.

“We have a fun time is all,” Gretchen said, her voice quiet and soft.

“But I couldn’t,” Sandy answered, feeling like someone trying to pull out of a slumber.

“Sure you could. I didn’t think I’d go for it either, at first. After what you’ve been saying, I think you need it.”

“Ah… I don’t think… no....”

“You owe it to yourself to at least give it a try, Sandy. We’ll show you how good you can feel. It’s important to feel good, Sandy, isn’t it?”

“Mm hmm.” Gretchen was right. It was certainly important to feel good, at least once in a while.

“We have a meeting on Friday,” Gretchen told her. “I can make the arrangements for you. Just say the word.”

Still torn with indecision, Sandy did want to get out and to belong. But there was something about this club that she feared. It was a quiet voice inside her, but one from inside her very soul. So still she said nothing.

“Sweet Pea, I know you’ll find something there that’ll make you feel hot and sexy... maybe sexy for Mark, too. Please let me do this for you.”

“You sure make it sound tempting,” Sandy said. “But I don’t know…”

“I swear it’ll be a night you’ll never forget. We’ll have a special initiation, just for you. Sandy, say the word!”

It was so difficult to think clearly. Sandy felt so lost. As she continued to watch it, the glowing pendant seemed to start spinning. She could feel herself falling into it, too. She suddenly felt so comfortable, so wonderful, and it was no surprise that she found herself nodding, finally.

Gretchen, using her finger, reached over and tilted Sandy’s face up. She stared deeply into Sandy’s eyes, finding them glassy and glazed.

“So you’ll come?”

Looking back into Gretchen’s eyes, Sandy knew there would be no backing down now. There was something about her friend that drew her nearer. No, she couldn’t deny Gretchen anything. She’d submit. She wanted that gleam in her eyes, too.

“Yesss…”

* * *

The Club meetings were always held at Lisa’s house because her husband always played poker on Friday nights and never got home until the next morning, giving them plenty of time. On this particular Friday, Sandy told Mark that she was getting together for a girls night out and might even be bringing back some lingerie to show off, afterwards. That ought to peak his interest, she thought.

She was glad to see it had.

Sandy was very nervous, though, as she didn’t know what to expect or how she would feel about it. Also eager, but not wanting to get too fancy, she put on a simple blouse and skirt and left for the meeting.

Lisa greeted her at the door, barefoot and wearing a long, light-blue, Japanese wraparound kimono. For some reason she was not surprised to see the same gold chain and star-shaped pendant that Gretchen wore nestled between her host’s breasts.

“Come on in. We’ve been waiting for you,” Lisa said happily, sweeping Sandy into the room with a motion of her arm, welcoming her inside. “I’m glad that you decided to join us.”

Standing in the foyer, Sandy found she couldn’t resist the lure of Lisa’s pendant, either, it seemed. She tried to look away, but she couldn’t seem to help herself. Sandy didn’t know what had come over her. OK, first Gretchen and now Lisa, she thought, wanting a cover to throw over her head if anyone had noticed where she was staring.

Lisa just smiled at her. “We’re all downstairs,” she said, turning away from the red-faced Sandy. “Come on.”

Sandy followed Lisa down a flight of stairs that led to a paneled rec-room. She imagined this was where Lisa and her husband entertained and had all their social gatherings, as it was beautifully set up for such things.

Sandy stopped short at the bottom of the stairs. There were a half a dozen women sitting around, including Gretchen and her next door neighbor, Carrie. Two of the other women she knew, also... neighbors... but there were two Sandy had never seen before. They, along with the rest of the Club, greeted her with smiles and friendly greetings as if they were all gathering for a tea party.

Sandy couldn’t help but notice that everybody was dressed in kimonos exactly like Lisa’s, except all theirs were white. Maybe she would get the courage try one on later, too.

Lisa laughed and, as if she could read Sandy’s thoughts, said, “I think you’re slightly overdressed, Sandy. Why don’t you make yourself more comfortable. Join us?” She held up a white garment for Sandy to try on.

But Sandy was too nervous to take that step just now and shook her head.

The room looked comfortable enough, though. It was inviting, with blankets and several bottles of liquor placed strategically around the room. There was a thick carpet, a deep, soft sofa, and pillows strewn around in prime areas. There were lit candles everywhere.

A part of Sandy still wanted to turn and bolt up the stairs and away. Another part, the stronger one, wanted to stay, just out of curiosity. She’d known most of these women for years, but she was nervous and a little scared as to just what to expect. She wasn’t a prude; it was just she’d really never been open to this type of attention before.

Finally, her decision made, she sat down in the middle of the sofa, determined to see this through, consequences be damned!

Seeing that, Lisa quickly got the group together. “OK, ladies, gather around. Let’s get started.” The room quieted down, and with the precision of the Royal Ballet, the women fell to their knees in a semi-circle around Lisa. All except Sandy, who remained on the sofa, rather stunned by what she was seeing.

“Our newcomer, as advertised, is Sandy.” Lisa gestured towards her, and six heads simultaneously turned around with blank smiles. It made Sandy think about Gretchen’s Stepford Wives comment a few days ago.

It also gave her the chills.

Lisa smiled gently and said, “She’s not ready to join us, because she’s not comfortable yet. Maybe after she’s relaxed, and learns that we won’t bite, she’ll change her mind. So what do you say girls!”

As Lisa was answered by a chorus of enthusiastic agreement, she held Sandy’s eyes. Sandy stared back almost defiantly. She only managed to hold that for a few seconds though, before she nervously broke contact.

“OK, let’s all relax,” Lisa continued, turning her attention back to the kneeling women. They, in turn, shuffled positions and threw blankets onto the floor to lie on. “Make yourselves comfortable.” Lisa paused while the Club obeyed her command.

They seemed like automatons, Sandy thought. Or is this just part of the show?

Lisa looked up and smiled again at Sandy. Then she started to talk, seemingly to the other women, but spoke so softy Sandy had to strain to hear, to follow.

Lisa talked about focusing on her voice and relaxing. Just listening to her voice and relaxing.

Sandy shifted nervously on the sofa. Maybe she should leave. Something just felt wrong here, despite what a good and relaxing time her friends were having.

But Lisa’s voice kept strumming along, even softer and lower.

“Focus on my voice right now. Don’t worry about anything else. Focus on going deeper.”

Sandy was getting unnerved. Lisa was still speaking, but her voice was barely a whisper now, and she couldn’t quite make out the words.

Then Lisa pulled her pendant out. It stood out, shiny and bright, in the light from the track lighting above her. It was pretty, and caught Sandy’s attention... and held it.

Sandy heard Lisa say something about trances and hypnosis.

Trances? Hypnosis?

Lisa’s voice remained very soft, very soothing. If only I could hear her better. Why does Lisa’s voice seem so far away? Why is she holding up her pendant for me?

She couldn’t answer her own questions, though, and soon they were swept away like a message in a bottle, floating out to sea.

Floating?

Sandy found she was losing the urge to leave as she stared at Lisa’s pendant. She was becoming used to Lisa’s voice, too, to the easy way Lisa was telling everyone what to do.

She wanted to call out, to say something to Lisa. Her mouth opened, but she couldn’t think of anything to say. It was getting too hard for her to think, anymore. Her whole body seemed to tingle.

At some point, Sandy ceased to care. She realized, somewhere deep inside, that her worst fears were being realized, but she felt so incredibly warm, so safe, that she stopped being concerned. That pendant was so lovely, pulled her in so far, so deep. She could almost hear Lisa’s voice whispering among the others.

The others? I forget anyone else was here…

Lisa called out, “Gretchen and Carrie, would you both come up here, please?”

Together they awakened and approached Lisa.

“Gretchen, show Sandy how we prepare for our shows. Prepare Carrie for us.”

Gretchen smiled languidly, knowingly, under Lisa’s gaze, and then she pulled her pendant out of her kimono. She held it up directly to Carrie’s eyes.

“See the light reflecting, Carrie? Yes, see the light. Look deeply onto the light. That’s right. Feels good, doesn’t it, honey?”

Watching and listening to this, Sandy had gone limp, letting herself sink deeper and deeper into the sofa. She felt totally calm. She wanted this, and that certainty made her feel even more comfortable. It was quickly becoming the most pleasant experience she’d ever had.

Light. Deeper and deeper. Feels good. Honey.

“Okay, Carrie,” Lisa said, “Now hypnotize Gretchen.”

She did. Carrie pulled out her own pendant and moved it so the reflected light shined in Gretchen’s eyes. She repeated the commands, Sandy still managing to hear most of them through the cotton that seemed to fill her ears.

”Deeper and Deeper. Light. Feels good. Yess...”

Lisa’s voice remained insistent; it was time for the lingerie show. All eyes were on hers as she gave her commands. Everyone then stood up and disrobed, including Sandy. As the rest all fondled their pendants affectionately, she watched, actually feeling jealous.

Sandy was barely awake when she heard Carrie say, “She’s ready.”

* * *

Gretchen and Carrie snuggled into the sofa with Sandy, each holding a hand. Just then, Ruth, one of the new women she’d met tonight, walked in, wearing an amazing daisy-embroidered black basque bustier; it was beautifully coordinated, with matching crotch-less latex panties.

Ruth modeled her ensemble as if she were on the runway, turning and posing and letting them all see just how hot she looked. Then she bent over, swayed, and presented her beautiful ass to the ladies on the sofa.

“Oh my!” Sandy exclaimed, her eyes glued to that exquisite ass.

Sandy’s... enthusiasm... was music to Ruth’s ears. On hearing the accolade, she tuned around and slowly lowered the cups that held her full, round breasts. Unencumbered, they fell downward and outward a few inches, as the black fabric was folded down.

“Oh, I know you love that, love them, Sweet Pea,” whispered Gretchen to Sandy, who was still in a deep fog. Sandy only nodded, agreeing wholeheartedly, while Carrie snuggled closer to her on the other side.

Staring directly at her, Ruth lewdly rolled and pinched her nipples. Her new friend looked so slutty and erotic and the scene was making Sandy warm and wet.

“Are you going to try on a little something, Sandy? Maybe a French maid’s outfit? I bet Mark would love you in that?” Carrie whispered so close to Sandy’s ear. Sandy closed her eyes and licked her lips.

Ruth strode off to change outfits, but by now there were two more scantily clad women in rec-room.

Dana, wearing a shear camisole and string thong, was talking to Allie, who had nothing on but pair of long gloves, over by the basement bar. They were giggling, and Sandy noticed that Dana’s hand lingered on Allie’s ass. She noticed Allie didn’t seem to mind it there, either. Then they stopped giggling and came together, their mouths and tongues meeting.

Sandy’s jaw dropped. “Oh my goodness!” Stunned and aroused, she bit her lower lip, her breaths coming in shallow gasps of excitement.

“You like that, Sandy?” Gretchen purred, reaching over and moving a bit of Sandy’s blond hair away from her face.

“It’s... it’s interesting. Mark’s been talking about it. But I never…” She was having difficulty speaking, her words a bit slurred from the trance that still seemed to envelop her mind.

“I think it’s hot... don’t you, Gretchen?” Carrie was lightly rubbing Sandy’s leg and slowly inching her hand further up under the hem of her skirt.

“Yes, I do.” Gretchen’s fingers ran around Sandy’s ear, lightly teasing it. “I love that we can make each other feel so good. It’s nice to have somebody play with you body who knows how to satisfy it.”

Sandy closed her eyes. She could feel the tickling sensations from her ear all the way down to her pussy. Meanwhile, Carrie had started to rub her thighs, making small circular motions, which were turning Sandy’s tingles into something much stronger.

“The girls in the Club are really sexy, don’t you think, Sandy?” Gretchen asked as she leaned in and kissed her ear just as lightly.

Sandy moaned softly. Her world was being turned upside down. She opened her eyes and looked round the room. Everywhere, women were masturbating, or caressing each other; everyone experiencing some sort of sexual pleasure. Except their leader, Lisa.

Lisa sashayed over to the sofa. Sandy saw the leather harness; it was full bodied, with straps going over and underneath Lisa’s awesome breasts.

Isn’t just a delicious feeling, Sandy? Lisa asked.

“Too hard to think.” She mumbled.

“I think Sandy loves it, don’t you, honey?” Carrie whispered while her hand moved to rub Sandy’s damp panties.

She watched Lisa sweep her hands all over herself, paying special attention to the leather straps, fondling the material. Sandy was mesmerized by their movement. Excited and wet from the seeing the flesh they caressed. The flesh she would soon taste.

Lisa spoke again in that dreamy voice, the one that Sandy felt entrancing, warm, and safe.

“My husband thinks I wear this for him – but I wear it,” Lisa gestured around the room. “We all wear it for each other. Soon you will too.”

Sandy nodded weakly. She knew exactly what Lisa meant

Then Sandy moaned helplessly, feeling that, feeling Gretchen’s naked body pressed against hers, her lips nibbling her ear, and then tenderly kissing her face, and suddenly her lips.

“That’s it, honey... kiss Gretchen back nice like that.” Carrie now had Sandy’s skirt hiked up around her stomach and was rubbing her cunt through her increasingly wet panties. Gretchen, in turn, had slipped her hand into Sandy’s blouse and was pushing her bra cups down and away.

As she began to pull and pinch Sandy’s hard nubs, Sandy cried out and shared a deep soul-kiss with her best friend.

“Ohhhh God! What are you doing to me?” Sandy’s lusty voice indicated her impending surrender to her closest friends.

Carrie had her panties pulled to the side. Sandy could feel Carrie’s finger slide deeply in side her pussy. Gretchen’s sweet mouth began to suck on her breast. Sandy could feel her friend’s fingers dance down her body to join Carrie’s.

Sandy’s arched her back in ecstasy, raising her head back. Lisa was standing behind the sofa and over her, watching the spectacle. She had a wicked grin on her face. Sandy in her sexual haze could see that Lisa was holding something. It was shiny and golden. Lisa hands lowered. Coming closer and closer.

Sandy could see that it was the chain and pendant. Just like the ones she saw everyone else wear. The instant Lisa fastened it around her neck, one of her friend’s mouths, she didn’t know which, bit down on her clit. Sandy left the planet.

* * *

She pushed Gretchen away from her, her eyes wild and unfocused.

Carrie, kneeling, and about to taste Sandy’s again, stopped and shared a bewildered look with Gretchen, a small part of Sandy’s mind reveling in their confusion, not wanting to be just the same old, same old any longer.

I’ll show them, she thought, before tipping Gretchen’s face back and kissing her forehead, her nose, and lips. Then she stood up and was aware that she been stripped, letting her friends stare at her in all her naked arousal.

Seeing this, Lisa called out, “Come into the center of the room, Sandy, where we can all see you.” Sandy knew Lisa was right, that it was time to carry on. It was time to join.

She walked past all the rest of them, her shyness gone, and right into the center of the room. With her head held high, Sandy turned in a slow circle so now everyone could see her glistening body.

There was a smattering of applause, and Lisa said, “Sandy, we’re really glad you decided to join us. If you would just lie down on the mat, we’ll show you our appreciation.”

Gretchen rolled out a mat at Sandy’s feet. Nothing’s ever been clearer than this to me, Sandy thought, knowing that, somehow, she’d never feel needy again. She’d see to that. She’d buy a leather strap teddy and wear it for Mark; she’d do everything she could to turn him on like a racehorse from now on.

But this… this moment was for her!

Sandy lowered herself to the floor and lay down on her back. She could feel her whole body tingling and surging. Carrie came over and knelt close to her head. The others gathered around her and crouched down, forming a circle,

“Welcome to the Club, Sandy,” Carrie said with a warm smile, before leaning down and giving her a deep kiss. Then, it seemed a thousand hands were moving over her flesh, stroking her legs, stomach, breasts, and shoulders... were turning her on, everywhere.

Soon, the hands were replaced by mouths... warm, soft mouths... all splaying kisses over her body, making her skin tighten and respond as the women bent over her, their lips grazing on her flesh.

Totally lost in this, Sandy grew nearly delirious with desire for them. But through the fog she heard a voice... a familiar voice.

“Are you ready? Open up for us, Sweet Pea,” Gretchen demanded. Her soft hands felt cool against Sandy’s heated, moist thighs as she spread them to the sides.

Sandy felt someone’s hot breath between her legs.

“Oh, God, yesss...” Sandy cried out as her most powerful orgasm, ever, tore through her.

It made her feel wonderful. It made her feel great. It made her feel complete again somehow.

Sandy fondled her pendant. Thinking about the next time she’d surrender to the Club.

She’d found her gleam again.