The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cocksucker

I guess I should start with why I’m here, well my sister has been dating this jerkwad, his name’s Tony although he should have been called dick because that’s what he is a total dick. He’s always treated my sis like crap but it was when I stopped by to visit and saw the chick he’d been screwing leaving my sister’s apartment. And that was the final straw, and I knew just how to get my revenge; I walked up to the door and used my spare key to let myself in. I could hear the shower running so I went into the bedroom and sat down on the bed and waited for that asshole to come out of the bathroom. I’d been waiting about ten minutes when I heard the shower shut off and the sounds of him moving around in the bathroom. The door opened and my target stepped out with a towel wrapped around his waist.

“Hey Fucker” I called out to which he jumped and caused his towel to fall and let me catch a glimpse of his dick, I could see now why my sis stayed with him through all of his shit.

“SHIT, what the fuck you doing?” Tony yelled at me.

“Waiting on you Tony, we need to have a talk?”

“Fuck you, you little fag get out” He said and walked up and grabbed my arm to pull me to the door. I pulled out of his grip and stepped back.

“Now now, Tony you don’t want me to tell Sarah about the girl you just fucked in here, do you?” That little statement stopped him in his tracks and I could see the realization pass over his face, if Sarah found out she’d kick him out and he’d have no one to mooch off of anymore.

“Ok what the fuck you want, Adam?” he growled out.

“Oh well that’s easy, I just want to suck your cock” to which he just stood there staring at me.

“What?” he asked

“You heard me, Tony you let me give you a blowjob and Sarah never finds out about any of this”

“Dude no, I’m not gay” he said in the typical straight guy response.

“So? It’s me sucking your cock not the other way around, a mouth’s a mouth. Does it really matter who’s sucking you off?”

“Uh yea dude cuz I’m not gay”

“Well I guess I’ll have to send Sarah this video I took on my cell phone then.” I pulled out my cell phone and made to press the send button on the text I’d prepared earlier.

“NO!” he yelled and made to leap for me to which I dodged him and jumped across the bed so he couldn’t reach me.

“Sorry dude but it is what it is, you don’t want me to suck your cock so Sarah’s going to get a nice surprise.” I told him waving my phone around. He stood up straight having lost his towel in his leap for me. He seemed to be in deep thought for a minute there so I took the time to admire that nice package between his legs.

“All right you little fag, if it means keeping Sarah from finding out I’ll let you suck me off but that’s it and Sarah can never find out about any of this” he said.

“I think we have a deal then” I said to which he walked around and sat down on the edge of the bed, I walked around and stood in front of him after putting my phone in my back pocket.

“You’ll delete the video?” he asked looking up at me.

“Yep and this will all be our little secret” I kneeled down and sat there in front of his legs.

“Ok Adam then I guess we have a deal” He spread his legs and I shuffled forward, reached out and cupped his balls first.

“Just fucking get on with it, I don’t need to be romanced like a queer.” Tony said so I took him at his word and took his dickhead into my mouth. He moaned so I sucked down the rest of his shaft. I started bobbing up and down on his rod and could feel it slowly start to fill with blood. I grabbed the base of his cock, took my mouth off and stoked it a bit to get it nice and hard, once it was I went back down on him. I bobbed up and down on that dick and he started moaning, it was when I deep throated that 8 incher that he cried out and placed his hand on the back of my head. Now he was really getting into it, I deep throated him a few more times moaned and then he was shooting down my throat with a cry of triumph from his throat. I pulled back and wiped back the little bit of cum on my lips and swallowed that down too.

“Ok dude now you got what you wanted, so you gonna delete that video now” Tony asked once he caught his breath. I stood up and backed away from him and leaned against the dresser facing the bed.

“Oh no need for that, there was no video I lied.” I told him smirking

“WHAT!?!” He jumped and made to leap for me but I put an end to that quick.

“Freeze” and as expected he stopped in his tracks with a total look of shock on his face.

“What, how?” he asked

“Yea I probably should have told you this earlier but see I’m a cocksucker” he looked at me like I was an idiot when I said that.

“Uh yea dude I figured that out when you gave me a blowjob just now” he spat out.

“Yea, ok I’ll explain a bit more, see when I suck a cock and swallow the seed of that cock, I can control it and as we both know guys only think with their dicks.” I told him

“That’s bullshit” He said.

“Really? Stand at Attention” to which the former marine jumped to military stance arms firmly at his sides and his feet firmly locked together with his body standing up ram-rod straight.

“What, ok Adam this isn’t funny” he said pleadingly.

“Why not, still don’t think I can control you, Tony?” I said

“It’s a trick” he said

“Well let’s test that, get hard” and his dick started filling out with blood. I reached out to it with my power and willed it to spring fully erect, to get harder than it ever had before.

“guh, ah oh god” Tony moaned.

“Believe me now”

“What do you want?” Tony asked me

“Well see first you’re going to stop cheating on my sister, you’re going to start treating her the way she deserves to be treated, and whenever you get the urge to cheat on my sis again you’re going to call me and I’m going to take care of it, understand?” I backed up my words with a blast of my power to his cock which helped engrain them in his mind and his body. He groaned with the force of my power which dropped him to his knees and replied to me in a monotone.

“I understand”

“Good, now you won’t be able to tell anyone about what I’ve done to you, got it?” I told him.

“Yes” he said and I had a thought to humiliate him further.

“Also when we’re alone, you’re going to call me Master” I told him smiling.

“Hell no, oooghghAAAAHHH” he started writhing on the floor clutching his balls and moaning in pain, his hard-on was starting to deflate as well.

“what” he moaned out before devolving once more into painful crying.

“Yea I should have mentioned that, when you disobey your cock and balls will turn against you, and cause you incredible pain until you obey” I told him bending down next to his head while he was on his back looking up at me.

“make it stop” he pleaded with me.

“Only you can do that and you know how” he blinked at me through the tears in his eyes and groaned out

“Master” he sighed and his body relaxed a bit and looked up at me.

“It still hurts” he said

“You have to mean it, Say it again” I told him

“Master” and he sighed again

“Again”

“Master”

“Again”

“Master, Ohhh” I had put my hand on top of his head and ran my hand through his hair which caused his slowly hardening cock to fill out completely and his eyes roll back into his head.

“That’s right boy, tell me who’s your master” I asked him rubbing the top of his head.

“You are, Master” and he cried out after saying that as his cock sprayed out a blast of precum. “Now doesn’t it feel so much better to just obey?” I asked him.

“ohh, Yes Master” by this point his dick was glistening with all the precum spurting from it. I stood up and looked down at this moaning mess at my feet, he looked up at me through half-lidded eyes and I asked him again.

“Who’s your Master, Tony?”

“You are….Master”

“Who owns your cock?”

“You do, Master”

“And will you obey me?”

“Yes Master”

“Say it”

“I will obey you, Master” with each answer he gave his cock throbbed harder with his obedience by the end of his little mantra, his hips had started thrusting back and forth on the floor. I bent down and wrapped my hand around his cock and I pointed it up towards his face which caused him to scream in pleasure.

“Tell me how you feel?” I asked him

“So good, so fucking good, Master” another groan and spurt of precum.

“So you admit now it’s just better to obey me and not try to fight?”

“Oh Yes, Master so better not to fight and just obey” he said between moans and his thrusts through my hand wrapped around his cock.

“Well then, I think that make you a very Good Boy” which made him scream out in ecstasy and his cock was constantly spurting precum now.

“Ahhh, Thank You, Master.” He said

“You’re welcome, now CUM” and he screamed while his cock shot his load and coated his face and upper chest, he screamed and screamed and came and came. I watched and once he was done I let go of his cock, scooped up a bit of cum from his chest and licked it up. He groaned as soon as it touched my tongue even though his eyes were closed he could feel my power over him grow stronger.

“Well I’m going now, I trust you’ll follow all the orders I’ve given you Tony Boy?”

“Yes Master, I will obey”

I turned and left the room knowing that I’d never have to worry about my sister ever again. I walked out with a massive hard-on, wanting nothing more than to go back there and shove it down his throat but I couldn’t do that, this wasn’t for me it was for Sarah. He’d never cheat on her again and would treat her like a queen which is what I wanted so I got into my car and left knowing I’d never hear from Tony. He’d never have a desire to cheat again because of my order that he’d have to call me, and it’s the best threat for the uber-straight marine to stay faithful.