The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Coffee Shop II: Cowboys and Tuxedos.

Disclaimer. The following story, is a work of fiction. The characters portrayed within are a work of fiction as well, and any resemblance to any person, living or dead is a coincidence and unintentional.

Copyright © 1998. This story is the property of the author, Canadian Cowboy. Any duplication, in whole or in part, is forbidden without the express written consent of the author.

Part 10: The Awards Dinner

The awards dinner was in a party hall of one of the finer hotels in the city. It wasn’t a large banquet room, but it was amply filled, and with a lot of good looking men in tuxedos. (I believe the phrase is, ‘a target rich environment’.) With all modesty, I counted myself among them, even if no one else might share my opinion. My new tuxedo was wonderful. John had outdone himself. Oh if you’re wondering what happened during the fitting on Friday night, well I hate to disappoint you, but it was all business. John didn’t have time for anything else, and neither did I. There was nothing to tell or to describe. John wanted to get the fitting over with as quickly as possible and so did I. Still he had done a wonderful job with my tuxedo. I had certainly gotten my money’s worth. There were also a lot of beautifully dressed women in the room as well, the majority of which were the wives, and dates of the men in the room. There were only a handful of women managers in this company. Progress is sometimes slow, it seems. As far as I was concerned though, I could not have cared less what the women were wearing. Sure I looked around and noticed them, just to be polite, but my interest and focus remained on the men in the room.

The meal itself was very good, even if I don’t recall exactly what it was I was eating. To be honest, I was too distracted by all the good looking men at all the tables to really have cared what I was eating. It could have been shredded cardboard and I would have eaten it. How can I describe what this room of men was like? Have you ever been to a wedding where there were many men in tuxedos? Well this is what that room was like only there were at least 60 men in the room, ranging in age from late twenties to late fifties. Some were a bit out of shape, but most were in good physical condition and did not have any noticeable gut or beer bellies. All were seated at various tables, enjoying an after dinner drink or smoke or both. As much as I dislike cigar or cigarette smoke, I stayed in the room for the view. (You know which view I mean. Don’t lie to me now.) I was one of the minor mangers and so no one really took much notice of me, which was just as well. I was having enough trouble controlling my roaming eyes. Finally, though, I had to leave the room for some fresh air. I could only take so much smoke. There was a small and semi private balcony off of the room and so I headed out there.

The air was refreshing and comfortable. Not too cool and not too warm. It was very relaxing and quite out here. I found my thoughts drifting and roaming around in my head. I let my mind relax and tried to enjoy myself. I looked out at the night sky and at the city lights, wondering to myself if there really was someone for me out there somewhere. In all the years of having and using my powers I was still alone. There wasn’t anyone special in my life, and I was starting to doubt that I would ever find someone like that. Somewhat depressing thoughts to be having, especially with a room full of okay to great looking men just a short distance away from me. I tried to shake such melancholy thoughts from my head, but they wouldn’t leave. I’d hit the nail on the head so to speak. I was alone and lonely. It was depressing, and I could not see any solution to this problem. As I stood there silently feeling sorry for myself, I recalled that there had been only a handful of women managers at this dinner. Not that it was a problem for me, but it was ample proof that in this company, at least, women mangers were still the exception than the rule.

“You’re quite a figure in that tuxedo, Paul,” a familiar voice called out to me softly.

I whipped around in surprise. “Mary! What are you doing here? How’d you get in anyway? This is supposed to be a private affair.” My old mentor was standing there in a simple outfit that was very out of place. She looked at me and smiled and then shook her head at me sadly. I never knew when she might show up, and I was certainly not expecting her to be here of all places.

“For someone who has made so much progress in the development of his powers,” she said to me shaking her head slowly. “I’m surprised that you can be so dense at times. I would think by now that you’d know all I had to do was create a low level compulsion field around this room and I’d be able to move through it freely. No one’s going to pay me any mind or even notice that I’m here. Did you forget everything I’ve taught you?”

I blushed in embarrassment. She was right. I should have realized that the instant I saw her. Talk about being slow on the uptake. I wasn’t thinking clearly. I was too mired down in my own problems to really pay any attention to her. I looked at Mary and wondered to myself if I should confide in her about my feelings of loneliness. She shook her head sadly at me again and sighed as she walked over to stand next to me. She looked at me and let her gaze travel up and down my body for about a minute before she sighed again.

“It is such a waste,” she said sadly. “You’d be a fine catch for some lucky man, and here you are all alone and feeling sorry for yourself. I don’t need to use my powers to read your mind, Paul. I can tell just by looking at you. I can remember feeling like you do now. You have to take the next step. You have to start doing scans of the minds that you meet if you want to find that special someone you are looking for. Before you say anything, I know you have an ethical problem with such an idea. So did I at your stage. There is a big difference between scanning someone deeply, looking into the private parts of their mind, and doing a short surface scan. You can use a short surface scan to find out if a guy is homosexual.”

“Consider this party that you are at,” she said as she pointed back to the room where all the other men were. “If you thought about it for a second or two, you could come up with some way to make use of this opportunity. Just have a little confidence in yourself, and most important of all, have some fun. You have a gift. Use it. You know how.”

She winked at me and left. I was puzzled and didn’t really understand what she meant. She had snapped me out of that blue funk I was in though. I thought about what she said for a while and slowly an idea came to my mind. I thought about it a bit more, and finally understood what she meant. I smiled and then grinned. It was time to liven up this party just a bit. I went looking for Mr. Lawson, the manager who’d invited me here. I finally found him talking with another man whom I did not know. When there was a break in their conversation, I took the opportunity to thank Mr. Lawson and ask him if there was anyway I could thank him. Eventually, the conversation got around to after dinner entertainment, and I suggested a hypnosis show. At first he was mildly surprised at my suggestion, but it didn’t take long to convince him that I didn’t have anything embarrassing in mind. That was the truth too. Best of all, I didn’t have to use my powers on Mr. Lawson to get him to agree to a show. I just had to be charming and direct. With the help of a few other guys I managed to set up a clear area and a ‘stage’ for the show. This unexpected activity caused a bit of a buzz in the room as the others in the room looked up from their conversations and wondered what was going on.

I won’t bore you with the specific details of how I managed to generate some interest in putting on a hypnosis show. I was direct and to the point. If they wanted a show then I needed some volunteers. All I had to do was get them up on the stage and the rest was easy. It was a real hypnosis show with just a light touch of my powers used on the more stubborn subjects. I restricted myself to just male subjects, by using the joke that I didn’t want to cause anyone any problems, nor to get beaten up in the parking lot after the show by a jealous husband.

Imagine it if you can. A row of ten good looking guys in tuxedos, sitting in chairs and very deeply hypnotized. If I hadn’t been in public I think I would have been drooling (and doing something else that I won’t describe here). It was a lot of work keeping these guys under control and being sure not to cross the line. Still I had a lot of fun, and so did everyone else in the room.

It was amusing to see some of these guys trying out their best pickup lines on other guys whom they thought were good looking women. Suit boxing was another event in my show as was playing leapfrog. The football team practice was fun too, but I had them remove their jackets first since I didn’t want to damage anyone’s clothes. (That’s not exactly the whole truth. I wanted to see their butts in those tuxedo pants, and that is the real reason I had them remove their jackets.) I couldn’t help myself, though. I just had to do the ‘hand stuck in a pocket’ and ‘hand stuck on a butt’ routines. These guys were just too cute not to do this with. Mind you, having one guy’s hand stuck on another guy’s butt was sort of getting close to crossing the line, even if it got a lot of laughs.

Of course I ended the show with a male strippers act, but it was from the waist up only. I did get to see some beautiful chests and flat stomachs during the show. I only wish I could have had it taped. I was so busy keeping an eye on each guy that I couldn’t really sit back and really enjoy the show. There were a lot of cat calls from the female members of the audience, as well as a few bids. I had to remind them that this was not an auction.

It was a huge success. Everyone enjoyed themselves and even my subjects had a good time. I felt better about myself and my powers than I had in a long time. None of the guys on stage had turned out to be gay though, and that was the only disappointment of the evening. I had scanned each of them when I shook their hands to thank them for volunteering. I headed back out to the balcony for some fresh air, and to relax. I also had to cool off, in more ways than one. Ten good looking guys stripped to the waist and thinking they are the best male strippers in the world? Is it any wonder I was hot?

It was very relaxing to look out at the stars and the lights of the city. I smiled as I stood there gazing out into the night and reviewing the show in my mind. I was still basking in the joy and pleasure of that show, when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a young man in a tuxedo (What else would he have been wearing?) looking back at me. This man had medium brown hair, light brown eyes with flecks of gold in them, a square and rugged jaw with a firm mouth and gentle nose. His clean shaven face was handsome and his body matched. He was about five feet ten inches in height, and maybe 155 pounds. His overall build was difficult to describe since he was wearing that tuxedo. He was well muscled but not a body builder. I had no idea who he was, though. I’d never met him in my life.

“You’re Paul Walton, right?” He asked me.

“Yes, I am,” I replied in a neutral tone of voice.

“That stuff you did out there with those guys, was it real or was it a put on?” He smiled at me.

“It was real,” I told him. “Why do you ask?”

“No offense intended,” he said carefully. “But it seemed too good to be real. If you’re that good at hypnotizing people why aren’t you doing it professionally? I’m sure it was all staged and I was wondering if you’d admit to it.”

“No offense taken,” I assured him. “Everyone is entitled to their opinion. However in this case you happen to be wrong. Those guys were hypnotized. None of them were faking it.”

“If you say so,” he replied doubtfully. “But you’d have to prove it to me.” With that he grinned at me. He had beautiful white teeth in a killer smile. My cock started to harden, as a naughty idea crossed my mind. I smiled back at him.

“How would I do that?” I asked him, trying to look innocent.

“Hypnotize someone else right now with me watching.,” he answered, in a challenging voice. I had expected such an answer.

“Okay,” I replied. “But why not you, here and now?” I asked.

He was taken aback for a second before he replied, “I don’t want you to and I know that you can’t hypnotize someone against their will.”

“But you would be a challenge, and a real test,” I said to him. “After all, if I can hypnotize you then there must be something to it, right?”

“Yeah, IF you can,” he agreed with a heavy emphasis on the ‘if’. “I know that you won’t be able to, but if you want to waste your time trying go ahead.” He was sounding just a bit cocky and that was turning me on too. Usually that type of attitude is repulsive to me, but in this case it wasn’t. I think it had something to do with his man’s deep and sexy voice. (Okay, his killer smile and good looks were a turn on too.)

“What is your name, by the way?” I asked him.

“Bert Pope,” he replied, as he held out his hand.

“Nice to meet you Bert,” I said to him as I shook his hand and looked him in the eye. (Yup, he was a goner from that point on. He didn’t know it but I did. I smiled at him, and sent him the mental command that he would be unable to resist the suggestions I was going to give him. That’s all I needed to do. To my delight he was gay, too.)

“So are you going to try or not?” He taunted me.

“Not, I think,” I said to him.

“I thought as much,” Bert laughed softly. “It WAS a set up after all.”

“Think what you like,” I said to him warmly. “I’m enjoying your company anyway. Have you ever taken a good long look at the city late at night, like this?”

“No, not really,” he replied offhandedly.

“Why not take a look now? It is something you really have to see, " I said to him in warm and soothing tones.

“Okay, but what am I looking for?” He asked as he looked out at the city skyline.

“Nothing in particular,” I answered. “Just look at every thing. At all the lights and let your eyes roam around. Soon you’ll start to see patterns and even pictures in the lights. Just let you mind roam and set your imagination free. I find it to be very relaxing and a lot of fun. Try it for yourself and I’m sure you’ll agree.”

Bert took me up on my suggestion. (As if he had a choice?) He let his gaze wander around looking at the city lights, the buildings and street lamps.

“It’s okay, I guess,” he said in a bored tone. “I don’t see what it is that fascinates you, though.”

“Just keep on looking, Bert,” I urged him. “Don’t force your eyes to move around. Just let them move naturally and at a pace that is comfortable for you. It’s quiet out here, and kind of relaxing, isn’t it?” I asked him.

“Now that you mention it, yeah, I guess it is,” he reluctantly agreed.

“As you keep looking at the lights and letting your eyes move from light to light to light, you’ll find it becomes a bit easier to do so,” I said to him, keeping my voice smooth and even. “It’s very relaxing you’ll find and soon you’ll take a long slow deep breath and let it out in a wonderful sigh. And when you do that, you’ll feel even more relaxed and better able to keep looking that the lights.” I turned my head and focused on the doorway of the balcony. Quickly I set up a very powerful compulsion field and tied it off. The field would insure that Bert and I would not be interrupted by anyone wanting to go out on the balcony. They would be able to do so, but they would ignore Bert and I entirely, and not even consider asking us what we were doing out here. Setting up the field took only a few seconds of careful and intense thought. I returned my attention back to Bert. A few seconds later he sighed deeply.

“Now you know why I like to come out here, Bert,” I said to him. “It’s so relaxing and comfortable. I could look at those lights for hours. How about you?”

“Yeah, sounds good to me,” he said absently. Then he turned his head to look at me and smiled a silly grin. His head swung back quickly as his eyes returned to looking at the city night lights. He had taken the bait. He was hooked. All I had to do now was reel in the line and land this fish.

“Just keep on looking, Bert,” I said to him in a soothing tone. “Letting your eyes move around easily, and as you do, you can feel yourself relaxing just a bit more. When you feel that happen Bert, just nod your head a bit, and keep on looking around.” In less than a minute Bert nodded his head, not once but several times, and he sighed again.

“Yeah, it sure is nice,” he said to me. “Glad you told me about it.”

“Do you see the parking lot over there?” I asked him as a pointed to a cluster of lights nearby.

“Yeah, what about it?” He asked me. His voice was slightly dull and his eyes seemed a bit unfocused.

“I really like looking at them. They seem warmer and more soothing than any of the other lights around here,” I told Bert. “I always find my eyes going there and then I don’t want to look away.”

“Sure, I can see why,” Bert agreed almost immediately. “They sure are nice to look at.”

“The longer you look at them Bert, the harder it is to look away, and the harder it is to look away the more relaxed you feel,” I said to him softly.

“Sure feels good,” he agreed. “Wonder what kind of lights they are....”

“The kind that can make your eyes feel tired when you look at them too long,” I said to him. “But you like looking at them don’t you Bert? You’d never get tired looking at them would you?” I asked him.

“That’s right,” he agreed. “Great lights and I could look at them all night.” He sighed and then stifled a small yawn.

“Even though you can feel your eyelids getting heavier as you continue to look at the lights, Bert, you just can’t look away,” I said to him. “The longer you look the heavier your eyelids become, and the harder it becomes to look away. And soon, you’ll find yourself blinking more and more frequently.” I enjoyed looking at Bert as he gazed dreamily at the lights and started to blink more and more often.

“Your face muscles becoming more and more relaxed as you continue to look at the lights. Your legs and body relaxing too, but easily supporting your weight as you remain standing without any strain,” I said. Bert was starting to have trouble keeping his eyes open now. His eyelids would drop down slowly and nearly close, and he would wrench them open so that he could keep looking at the lights. It was kind of amusing to watch him struggle, but after a minute or so I figured that he’d had enough. “Eyelids getting extremely heavy now, Bert. When your eyelids feel as if they were made of lead just nod your head.”

A few heartbeats later, Bert nodded his head and continued to struggle to keep his eyes open. “Deep Sleep!” I whispered forcefully in his ear as I put my right hand on his forehead and pushed his head down to his chest. The combination was too much. Bert’s eyes closed and his body sagged slightly as his head wilted and dropped to his chest. I did not have to apply much force. His arms dangled by his sides loose and limp. “Drifting even deeper now, Bert, with each word that I utter and with each breath that you take. Still able to stand easily and comfortably no matter how deep you go, Bert.” Bert’s body continued to become more relaxed as he started to sway just a bit. “Just letting go completely and drifting deeper and deeper. How do you feel, Bert?” I asked him.

“Warm. Relaxed. Comfortable. Really good,” he muttered.

“I bet you never thought hypnosis would feel this good, did you Bert?” I asked.

“Hypnosis? This? Didn’t know it was like this. Nice, " Bert replied sounding slightly confused and a bit doubtful.

“Do you want me to take you even deeper?” I asked him.

“Would you? Want to. Yes.” He replied softly.

It was a simple matter to count Bert even deeper and to suggest to him that when I finished the count he would be able to tell me whatever it was that he most wanted to say or to do. He was safe and comfortable. I expected something along the lines of wanting to obey me or to let me take control, since that was the usual result of such a deep trance. I waited for Bert to speak.

“Want you to know that I’m faking this. It’s not real. Just humoring you. I never went under,” Bert said calmly and smiled to himself. Now this was a surprise. Bert didn’t think he was under even now. It looked like I was going to have to prove it to him.

“Bert,” I said to him without a hint of anger in my voice. “You are hypnotized, even if you don’t acknowledge it to yourself. Furthermore, in this state you cannot refuse any suggestion I give you, because it feels very good when you carry out my suggestions. When I wake you up, you will open your fly and not realize it. You will have no knowledge that you fly is open. You will also not remember how to work a fly. The only way you can close your fly is to ask me to tell you. Further more the next time you put your hands in the front pockets of your pants your hands will remain stuck there until I hypnotize you again or tell you that you can remove your hands from your pockets. Finally, Bert, you will return to this wonderful state of hypnosis each and every time you hear me say, ‘cherries are blue’. Understood?”

“Yes,” he replied softy. “But it will not work.” Bert smiled that self confident smile to himself and just stood there with his head bowed. I counted him out.

“How do you feel, Bert?” I asked him.

“Pretty good. But all that stuff you told me when I was hypnotized? That was bunk. It’s not going to happen, you know,” he said as he grinned at me. He looked around the balcony and noticed that we were not alone. There were a few other men off in the far corner talking and smoking. Bert looked at the cluster of men as his hands moved to the front of his pants. He was turned away from me, but I am pretty sure I hear the sound of a zipper. He raised his arms above his head in a big stretch as he turned back to speak to me. I glanced down at the front of his pants, and noticed that his underwear was white. Yup, his fly was open all right and spread out just a bit too.

I looked at him. “Oh?” I said. “Too bad. Still it’s nice to know you have clean white underwear on, Bert.”

“What are you talking about?” He asked me as he slipped his hands into his front pants pockets, standing there looking cocky.

“Look down, Bert,” I said to him. His expression changed to one of surprise as he saw the white of his boxers standing out clearly against the black fabric of his tuxedo pants. He tried to move his hands towards his fly, and was shocked when he discovered that he couldn’t take them out of his pockets.

“What the heck? I don’t understand? What’s going on? It worked?” He asked in a puzzled and frightened voice.

“Yes it did, Bert,” I said to him calmly. “You can take your hands out of your pockets now.” I smiled at him as he yanked his hands out of his pockets and frantically moved them towards the front of his pants. It took only a few seconds for him to realize that he didn’t know how to work a zipper. He looked at me in amazement for a few seconds. Then he started to be come upset.

“Please, tell me how to work a zipper, okay?” He asked softly, the worry clearly evident in his voice. “This could be really embarrassing if anyone sees me like this.” A mean person would have said ‘no’, and a petty person would have insisted that Bert admit he was under first. I was neither.

“Cherries are blue,” I softly said to him. Bert’s eyes closed instantly and his head nodded forward as he reentered his trance. “You now know all about zippers. You will not open your zipper again when you wake up this time, Bert. That earlier suggestion was a one time suggestion and does not remain in effect any longer. The same is true for the suggestion regarding your hands being stuck in your pants pockets.” I counted him out. Bert’s eyes popped open instantly as his head came up and he looked at me. He quickly reached down and closed his fly.

“Ah...th..thanks. Bye,” he said and walked away from me very quickly, returning to the awards dinner room. He reminded me of a frightened rabbit running from a fox, and bolting down a nearby hole.

I sighed. Maybe I’d pushed him too far and too fast. One thing for certain, though, I’d scared him. It didn’t look like I’d be seeing him again tonight, or even anytime soon. A few minutes later I went back to the awards dinner as well. I received a lot of ‘thank you’s’ for the show I’d put on. There were even suggestions made that I should do it more often. I accepted the warm thanks and tried to make it through the evening without thinking of Bert. Phil was there, but I wasn’t really in the mood for him. The rest of the dinner was quiet and uneventful which was just as well. I really wasn’t in the party mood anymore. I saw Bert a few times during the remainder of the evening, but he always turned away from me when he saw me looking in his direction.

I got back to my apartment at around 11:00 PM. The awards dinner had broken up early this year (or so I was told). I had only just arrived and taken off my coat when my doorbell rang. I wasn’t expecting company of any type so I looked through the peephole carefully. It was Bert! Still dressed in his tuxedo, with his tie undone and looking a bit nervous. Curiosity (and delight) got the better of me. I opened the door.

“This is a surprise!” I said with excitement. “Would you like to come in for a cup of coffee or something Bert?” I offered.

“No thanks,” he said. He shuffled his feet and looked around nervously. “I’d just like to talk with you about tonight if that’s okay. But you have to promise me not to do ANYTHING. No more funny stuff or putting me back under. Okay?”

“I couldn’t do that unless you agreed to it, Bert, and I won’t even try to put you back under until you do agree to it,” I told him calmly. “Come on in to the dinning room. I was just able to make myself a cup of tea. It won’t take long.”

I settled him in, and put the water on to boil. “Now what is all this about, anyway? I can guess that you are a bit upset with what happened a the awards dinner. I am sorry if I took things too far but you did want proof.” (I was amazed at my self control. Bert was just as good looking and desirable as before. More so now, with his tie undone and the first couple of buttons on his shirt open. He did have a wonderful chest, at least the little bit of it that I could see.)

“Well, that’s part of it, I guess,” he looked at me cautiously. “I guess I’m not upset about you hypnotizing me. You did prove to me that you could do it. I’m just kind of scared that I went under so easily. I’ve never gone down that deeply or that quickly before. It was scary and at the same time I enjoyed it too. Until now I’ve been told I’m a poor hypnosis subject, but you didn’t seem to have any trouble with me at all. I’m not sure exactly what happened or why I agreed with the suggestions you gave me. I was sort of hoping you could explain it to me.” He looked at me with those fiery smoldering brown eyes of his and I felt myself melting. My arms ached to hold this man. It was hard for me to stay focused on what he was asking me.

“Each person is different Bert,” I said to him. “I just used an approach that was particularly effective with you. I can’t tell you all my secrets.” I smiled at him.

“No that’s not what I mean,’ he said worriedly. “It’s not THAT you hypnotized me that has me worried. It’s how I felt while I was hypnotized. I didn’t have a care or a worry in the world. Anything you said to me seemed to make sense and to be the right thing to do. If you’d told me to walk back into the awards dinner and drop my pants in front of the entire room, I’d have done it. Willingly. And I wouldn’t have cared even though I knew I was doing it. Afterwards I’d have died of embarrassment, though. I don’t understand this. It just does not make any sense.” Bert was really starting to become scared about this. I could see the worry on his face. But there was something he was hiding. Something that he wasn’t telling me, and it was part of all this.

“I understand that you feel confused about this,” I began hesitantly. “I am not a psychologist, but I would guess that when you are hypnotized the submissive part of your personality comes to the front of your mind, and you just like to let go. That’s probably all it is.” I said soothingly.

“No, it’s more than that,’ he disagreed with me. “Other hypnotists have never been able to take me as deep as you did. I certainly never felt that way with them. It’s something more.”

“Bert,” I said. “A big part of hypnosis is trust. If you are willing to do those things as I said them to you, you must trust me a lot, for some reason.”

“But that’s the point!” He exclaimed. “I don’t trust you. Not THAT much. Somehow you took control of me. I don’t know how, but you did. It scares me. I came here tonight to ask you...no to beg you....to undo whatever it is that you did. I know that I can’t break whatever hold it is that you have on me. All I can do is to beg you to let me go!” Upset does not begin to describe the state that Bert was in. He was nearly hysterical. It surprised me that he knew how much actual control I had over him now that I’d used my super hypnosis on him. I quickly reviewed the evenings events in my mind but I could determine where I might have slipped up.

“You need to calm down, Bert,” I said to him.

“Oh, no! Not that again!, PLEASE NO! DON’T HYPNOTIZE ME AGAIN!” Bert cried out. He jumped up from the chair beside me and backed away.

“I wasn’t going to do that, Bert,” I said to him, remaining seated where I was. “All I was going to suggest was that you take a couple of deep breaths and try and relax. You’re upset and it’s hard to talk with you like this.”

“Fine,” he said. “But if it’s all the same to you I’ll just sit over here.” He sat down in a chair across the table from me.

“I really don’t know what more there is that I can tell you,” I said to him after he’d taken a few deep breaths and calmed down a bit. “I am sorry that your first session with me was so upsetting to you. I am sorry. Maybe it would be best if you just leave now.”

“But then you can still put me back under anytime you want,” he complained to me.

“I can’t remove the suggestion to return to hypnosis, unless I hypnotize you gain,” I told him. He looked at me, like an animal trapped in a cage. I sighed. “Bert, if I’d wanted to hypnotized you again, against your will, I’d have done it already. Besides I can’t put you under again unless you agree to it.” He still looked scared. Something was still missing. The whole thing just did not add up. “The suggestion will fade with time, but I can’t give you an accurate estimate. It could be days or it could be weeks or even months.” This bit of news didn’t cheer him up at all. If anything he seemed even more worried and scared.

“Bert, I’m not a mind reader,” I said to him. (Add one more to the lies told counter.) “Something else about all this is troubling you. I don’t know what it is, but I want you to know that you can talk to me about it. You can trust me. I know you don’t believe that, though. So, I’ll have to trust you first, I guess. But first how you do feel about gay men? Do you dislike them?”

“I don’t dislike them or hate them, if that is what you are asking,” he replied cautiously.

“Good,” I said. “Because I’m gay. Very few people know that about me. I am trusting you with this information.” I sat there and waited to see what he would say.

“You could be lying,” he said. “You could be making all this up.”

“Yes, but I’m not.” I answered simply. “There is nothing more I can say. Either you accept me at my word or you don’t.” Actually, there WAS something else I could do. I could create a link with Bert’s mind and we could talk. It would be easy to do and even easier to remove all traces of the event afterward, but I didn’t want to take that step. It would be too much like forcing myself on him.

“I want to believe you, and what you say,” Bert said quietly. “But I just can’t. It doesn’t feel right.”

“Well, then leave,” I said to him. “There’s nothing more to say.”

“But you can still hypnotize me whenever you want!” He exclaimed, frustrated.

“Cherries are blue, Bert,” I said to him quickly. I’d had about enough of this. Bert was cute but he just was not worth the trouble. Mind you he did look very desirable sitting there in his trance. I quickly removed the suggestion to return to hypnosis, and I brought him back out. “It’s gone, Bert.” I told him. “I removed the suggestion to return to hypnosis. You are ‘free’ as you requested.”

I stood up and looked as him sitting there with a puzzled look on his face. “Now go, please,” I said. “This has been a most disappointing evening for me and it would be better if you just left. Now.” I saw him to the door, and repeated his trigger phrase several time to prove to him that I’d removed it. He seemed satisfied and left. I closed and locked the door behind him. Now I was really depressed, and it was 11:15 PM. I sighed and went to the kitchen. The kettle had long since shut itself off. I flipped it back on. Maybe a cup of tea would make me feel better.

About a half an hour and a cup of tea later, the doorbell ran. I was still wearing my tuxedo. It was so comfortable that I didn’t want to change out of it. Besides I wasn’t going to have many opportunities to wear it. I don’t go out to high class affairs very often. I went to the door and peered through the peephole It was Bert Pope. “Great! What the heck does he want now?” I thought to myself. I had little fear or worry that Bert might try to hurt me. I could freeze his body with only the briefest eye contact. If necessary I could project an override command into his mind without eye contact, but it would be somewhat more of an effort. My powers had developed to the point where mental control did not require eye contact, but eye contact made it a lot easier. I opened the door. Bert was standing there in his tuxedo, and his shirt and tie were done up. His hair looked neatly combed and his face looked freshly washed. He was holding his hands behind his back. I didn’t have any real concerns about that though, as I explained earlier.

“Hi, Paul,” he said nervously. “Might I come inside for a bit?”

“Why?” I asked him. “I thought we did not have anything more to talk about. You can’t bring yourself to trust me, so what point is there in talking?”

“Well, I’ve been thinking about what you said. I’ve come to some decisions and I want to talk to you about them, because they involve you.”

“I suppose it would be okay,” I said reluctantly. “Come on it.” Bert walked in and carefully kept his back away from me as he slipped past me. I closed and locked the door, keeping one eye on Bert the entire time. I tuned back and looked at him. God he was good looking! I definitely wanted to spend some ‘quality time’ with him, but the price was just too high. How can you have a relationship or even a friendship without any trust? I sighed softly to myself. I looked up at him and saw he was grinning from ear to ear.

“What’s so funny?” I asked him sounding peeved. Well, I was peeved. It seemed to me that Bert was starting to play games and I didn’t need that after the evening I’d had.

“Nothing,” he said quietly. “I’m just so happy to see you again. You’re one good looking hunk of a man, you know.”

“Pardon me?” I asked befuddled.

“Well you are,” he said simply. “And I would like to ask you to go out on a date with me.” Bert brought his hands out from behind his back and presented me with a dozen long stemmed red roses! Where or how he managed to get hold of roses at this time of night I have no idea. Seeing the stunned look on my face as I held the beautiful bouquet in my hands, Bert held his hands behind his back and stood tall and proud as he spoke to me. “Paul, I am very sorry for all the difficulties I caused you tonight. It’s hard for me to come out and admit to anyone, even other gay men, that I am gay. I’m so afraid of being found out and what it might do to my life and career. I was afraid of you and what you could do with me, after you’d hypnotized me several times. I am impressed that you removed the suggestion and set me free. You are a man of character, and integrity, and I would like to get to know you better.”

“Ah...let me put these in some water and we can talk about this,” I stammered. “I’ll meet you in the living room.”

“I can’t wait, " Bert said and smiled at me. He walked gracefully into the living room and sat down on the sofa. My eyes watched his every move. I enjoyed it a lot. It was with some difficulty that I attended to the bouquet of roses. Once I had them safely in a vase on the dinning room table, I walked into the living room and sat down on the soft near Bert.

“So what now, Bert?” I asked him.

“Well, since it’s too late to really go anywhere we could sit here and talk for a while,” Bert looked at me hopefully.

“People don’t just change their minds like this, Bert,” I said to him coolly. “Something else has brought you to these decisions, and I’d like to know the whole story, from the beginning.”

“I didn’t think it was going to be that easy,” Bert sighed. “I guess I do owe you that much. Well, it all started when I saw you giving your show tonight. You had some really good looking guys up there and I was impressed at how careful you were to keep everything and everyone under control. That was when I started thinking about what it might be like having you hypnotize me. I didn’t think the show was real which is why I talked with you about it afterwards.” Bert stopped and looked at me.

“And after I’d hypnotized you, and you took off like a scared rabbit?” I prompted him.

“To begin with, I didn’t really think you’d be able to hypnotize me,” he replied. “When you did, I got very excited, sexually. I was afraid that you’d notice that, especially after you had me open my fly. I wasn’t sure how you’d react and so I left as quickly as I could. Later I thought about what had happened and finally realized that it was being hypnotized by you that was turning me on. I just couldn’t stop thinking about how good I felt like that, so I decided to look you up and try and find out more about this.”

Bert took several deep breaths and then continued. “Later here at your apartment, things were going very well, except that I was uncertain what would happen when you found out I was gay. I wasn’t sure if I even wanted you to know that. You seemed to have so much control over me that it was frightening. I wanted to trust you but it doesn’t come easy to me. When you removed the suggestion to return to hypnosis and sent me on my way, it impressed me. I came to realize that you meant what you said. When I left here, I went to a nearby coffee shop, to think about things for a while. That’s when I came to realize that there was the possibility of something wonderful happening here, and that I’d be a fool not to try and find out for sure.”

Bert paused and looked me straight in the eye, as he said, “Paul, I think we could have something wonderful, with or without hypnosis, that is if you want to start over. The roses were to tell you that I’m sorry and I want to start over.”

I just looked at him, and tried to understand what he’d said. “Give me your hand, Bert, please.” He held out his hand wordlessly. I took it in mine and closed my eyes. Unknown to Bert, I linked with his mind and scanned it. To my surprise and delight, he was telling the truth. He really believed everything he was saying. He was gay, too, but I already knew that. I felt the tears come to my eyes, and letting go of the link with Bert’s mind, I started to cry. Softly at first, and then openly sobbing. I pulled his hand to my face, kissed it softly once and then pressed it against my cheek. I didn’t care about the tears. It felt so good to let go of them.

“What’s wrong? What did I say?” Bert asked me, puzzled and concerned.

“Nothing and everything,” I choked out.

“Well, that’s helpful,” Bert muttered at me. He looked at me and waited for me to get hold of myself.

“Shut up and hold me,” I blurted out, as I moved towards him. He came willingly and eagerly into my arms. We embraced each other and I felt a joy and wonder that cannot be accurately described. It took a while but finally I managed to stop crying and to get a hold of myself. The entire time, all Bert did was hold me, and whisper soft comforting words in my ear. I gently pulled away from him and pulled out a handkerchief to wipe my eyes. (Hey, I was not going to ruin that tuxedo of mine.) “I’m sorry,” I said to Bert. “I don’t normally loose control of myself like this. Thank you.”

“For what?” Bert asked. “All I did was hold you.”

“That was enough,” I said. “You didn’t run away, and you didn’t become angry or annoyed with me. You just waited for me to get myself back under control, and all the while you said supportive and caring things. Few men would have done that, Bert. I know you’re something special. I want you in my life. I’m sure of it now.” And with that I pulled Bert’s face to mine and kissed him full on the lips. I put every ounce of passion and strength in that kiss. I tried to light a fire within him like the one that had burst into flame within me. When I let him go a minute or so later he looked confused and dazed. I waited.

“You don’t kid around, do you?” He asked stupidly.

“Not when I find someone as special as you are, Bert.” I said to him coyly. “Don’t get the wrong idea though,” I cautioned him. “I don’t want to have sex with you just yet. That’s for later. I just want to spend time with you, and maybe have you spend the night in bed beside me, wrapped in your arms and lost in your eyes.”

“And what about the hypnosis?” He asked.

“Your call,” I said. “I’ll be honest with you though. It turns me on to hypnotize a good looking guy like you, but we don’t have to do that, if you don’t want to. You decide.”

“But how can you be so sure about this?” He asked me, still confused. “And why were you crying just now?”

“I trust my heart and my instincts,” I said. “I know that you’re not lying or trying to deceive me. As for the crying, I was just so relieved that you came back.. I’ve wanted to get to know you better since I first saw you on that balcony. Call it love at first sight if you like. I guess I’m just a hopeless romantic at heart.” I blushed. (I wanted to tell him how I knew, that I’d read his mind, but that was one secret that it was too dangerous to reveal. Ever.)

“Well, that makes two of us,” Bert said to me. “Or didn’t the roses give you a hint about that?” He grinned at me.

“Yeah, I kind of hoped that was the case when I saw them,” I beamed at him. “You’re sweet. So do you want me to hypnotize you again or not?”

“Yes, I guess I do,” he said to me and smiled. “It was such a turn on last time.”

“For both of us,” I agreed. “But this time will be even better, believe me.”

“I have no doubt of that, Paul,” he smiled at me. “But how are you doing to do it this time? Should we head over to the balcony?”

“You just stay where you are,” I said to him with a smile. I reached into my front pants pocket and after some fiddling brought out my gold pocket watch and chain. (What can I say? I like the ‘old fashioned’ induction techniques.) I held it up in front of Bert’s face and started to gently swing the watch back and forth.

“You’ve got to be kidding,” Bert said laughing, and looked over at me. “This is like something out of the movies or from TV. You don’t actually think this is going to work on me do you?”

“Let’s see,” I said with a smile. “What harm is there in trying?” I looked directly at Bert as I spoke to him and silently send some mental commands into his mind. “Bert, the following suggestions will work quickly and easily on you. You will be unable to resist each suggestion I make, and as I speak it, the suggestion will take effect almost immediately.” (Why waste any time?) Bert’s eyes blinked a few times as my mental commands took root in his mind.

“None I suppose, but I have my doubts,” Bert cautioned me.

“Bert,” I said to him quietly. “On you this technique will be very effective, because deep down you want to go under and to feel like you did before. Already your attention is fixed and focused on the swinging watch.” His eyes were tracking the watch like radar. (Do I know my subjects or what?) His gazed was fixed on the watch and the muscles in his eyes were starting to relax already. “With each swing of the watch feeling yourself becoming a bit more relaxed and a bit closer to letting go. When you feel yourself becoming relaxed and starting to let go, Bert, you just nod your head.”

Bert’s eyes followed the swinging watch to the exclusion of everything else. He was starting to blink frequently and nodding his head a lot. He knew what was coming, and he wanted it to happen. Badly. His mouth (that beautiful sexy mouth) hung partly open as his expression became more dull and zombie like. He was going under very quickly.

“When I tell you to Bert,” I instructed him. “Start counting the swings of the watch, silently to yourself. When you reach ten you will slip back down into that wonderful hypnotic trance that you experienced earlier this evening, except that you will go down twice as deep and twice as fast as before.”

“Yes, Paul,” he replied dully.

“Start counting, now, Bert,” I said. Ten or so swings later Bert’s eyes closed and his head nodded forward to his chest, as he slumped down in the sofa. He didn’t fall over, but it was a near thing.

“Drifting deeper with each word that I utter and with each breath that you take Bert,” I said to him. Of course I put the trigger phrase back. I wasn’t going to swing a gold watch in front of Bert each time I wanted to have him return to this state. I knew there would be more hypnosis sessions with Bert.

How do you feel, Bert?”

“Good. Sexy. Turned on. Thank you.” He said to me with a small smile.

“What would you like to do now and tonight?”

“Go home and jack off,” he said. I was surprised and disappointed.

“You don’t want to do that here, and now?” I asked him.

“Not on a first date, no,” he replied. “I’m not easy. I want to wait until we know each other better before I show you any part of my body. I hope you’re not upset.”

“Surprised a bit, but not upset, Bert,” I said to him. I was also disappointed but I wasn’t going to bring that up. I was actually impressed. The man had morals and values when it came to dating, and sex and fooling around. I had to respect that, since I respected him. “How about if I leave you in hypnosis for about 30 minutes or so, and then wake you up?”

“I’d like that very much,” Bert said.

I got off of the sofa and stood up. “Open your eyes and lie down on the sofa and make yourself comfortable, Bert. When you are comfortable, close your eyes and go even deeper into hypnosis.”

“Yes, Paul, thank you,” Bert said quietly.

And so I left him lying there on the sofa for 30 minutes of hypnosis. It was 30 minutes while my cock remained semi erect, but I enjoyed it a lot. I thought about what Bert and I might do on our next date. Bert was a good looking man, and we had the possibility of a serious relationship developing between us. I was not about to take any stupid chances with that. I’m not sure, but I think Bert’s cock was at half mast as well. When the 30 minutes had passed, I woke him up. “How do you feel, Sleeping Beauty?” I asked him.

“Like a million bucks, thanks,” he replied joyously. “You didn’t do anything, did you? You didn’t even touch me while I lay there. Why not?” He asked.

“You said this was our first date, Bert, and I did not want to push things too quickly. We’ll have lots of time for that later, I’m sure.” I smiled at him.

“A man after my own heart,” he said as he smiled at me and stood up. “Well, I guess I have to be going now. Thanks for a wonderful time, Paul. Can I call you sometime?”

“I’d be hurt if you didn’t,” I said to him. “I do want to see you again, you know.”

“I’m glad,” he replied. Bert held out his arms to me. I walked into them and we embraced each other again. I didn’t cry this time, I just hugged him firmly. Finally he pulled away and looked at me, smiling. “So what do you think we have here, Paul?” he asked me.

“The start of something wonderful, I hope,” I told him.

“Me too,” he said. He kissed me tenderly on my lips, and reluctantly pulled away. “But I have to be going now.”

“I know. Let me walk to you to the door,” I said to him. I clasped his hand in mine and lead him to the front door. It was with a full and happy heart that I bid Bert Pope good night and good bye. I closed and locked the door, and headed off to get ready for bed. It was a little late, about 1:30 in the morning, but with luck I would dream of Bert tonight. I would dream of how it would be when he finally removed that tuxedo of his for me. Maybe on our next date? Who knows? I smiled to myself. Yes, some things are worth waiting for.

THE END