The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Note: this is a vicious, evil story- even for me. Anyone who finds this tale of vampires and incest even remotely arousing should be ashamed of themselves...I know I am :)

Cold Fire

1.

awakened it stalks...a creature of icy blood and fiery lust, of corruption and irresistable power...it remembers its old human self only as a source of morals to defy, of inhibitions to shatter and dark secret desires to explore...a viral un-life that seeks only to feed and spread its delicious sickness...

Heather hurried her pace through the deepening twilight and chilly autumn air. She had spent too long at Kelly’s house and would be late for dinner. She was so concerned about her strict parents’ likely anger that she didn’t notice the dark shape that swiftly approached her from behind.

A hand grasped her shoulder, spun her around. Before the surprise even registered, she saw the eyes.

flaming like a lonely campfire in the deepest darkest forest

shiny and delicious as candy you must taste

the scariest part of the scariest movie you cannot look away

the pit of the stomach as the rollercoaster plunges, carrying you down...

The sharp pain at her neck almost broke the spell but the venom worked too quickly, keeping her blood from clotting while it emflamed her brain’s pleasure centers. To Heather it was as if a door had been violently flung open inside her. Her eyes went wide and far away...her mouth hung open, making soft sounds...jumbled thoughts and images like a feverish dream flashed in her mind...

guilty nighttime self-explorations...Q: “what does this mean?"...A:“I’ll explain when you’re older”...a red-faced classmate’s oddly bulging jeans...the male star in a movie she’d seen...the taste from a can of beer left unattended at a family gathering...overheard conversations by older kids, nasty kids...mysterious sounds from her parent’s room in the middle of the night...sharing a cigarette Kelly had stolen from her mom...nervous sloppy kisses at a school dance...a wrong freeway exit that took the family car through a part of the city where garish women walked up and down dim sidewalks...

She vaguely realized she was being held by stong arms, pressing up against a firm chest. The touch was exquisite and irresistable, the epitome of all that was attractive and compelling. It had everything and more of the authority of her father, the sanctity of her priest, the hunkiness of a pop star, the mysterious danger of the bad boys at school. She was being carried into the dark woody fields, past the glow of the streetlights, far from the possibility of help (which she somehow knew she desperately needed but she no longer knew why).

and it was very hungry. it needed everything she had.

The second bite made her moan as the venom filled her thinning bloodstream and forced every nerve in her body to feel a tingling, almost searing pleasure...Heather could feel her life slipping away, but the panic she knew she should feel was replaced by a lovely floating weightlessness...yet also a dark heaviness like falling asleep warm and snug in wintertime. Her clothes were being removed- of course, she thought, because I’m going to sleep and why would I sleep with my clothes on?

Her heart shuddered as it ceased pumping blood forever, and began to circulate the venom.

On the third bite, Heather cried out as she died. And then she began dreaming.

It was a strange dream, but beautiful.

Something is being torn apart, far below...am I being impaled?..no, wait, I must be on horseback...riding at a fierce gallop through the darkest night...playful and mischievous...did I steal something and am now running away?...the shameful joy of being knowingly wicked...caught in a rising wave, the ocean’s fury, but drowning in sensation not water...gnawing hunger, I’ve never been this hungry before...my mouth feels funny...my lips are drawing back over my teeth...oh, i see...yummy...

Heather bit into it’s neck and tasted her own blood spurting hotly into her mouth. The two of them immediately exploded in orgasm- the first for her. But after a short while, she wanted it again. She wanted to feel that way for ever. She reached for her companion, and found only darkness.

What else could she do? She got dressed and went home for dinner.

2.

Jack was taking out the garbage when he saw his younger sister come up the driveway.

“Ha,” he laughed at her. “You’re sooo busted. Mom’s gonna ground you for sure this time.” He dumped the bag in the metal can and turned to her, planning on tormenting her a little more.

He narrowed his eyes, noticing that she was walking slowly and dreamily, and that she had a twig in her unkempt hair. “Hey...” he said warningly. “What have you been doing?”

She seemed to notice him for the first time, and smiled. “Jack,” she said to herself softly, like she was putting a name to an almost-forgotten face. She walked more quickly towards him, reaching out as if to give him a hug.

“Are you high or something?” Jack asked. He looked at her eyes, checking for bloodshot whites or oversized pupils. What he actually saw stunned him.

flaming like a lonely campfire in the deepest darkest forest

shiny and delicious as candy you must taste

the scariest part of the scariest movie you cannot look away

the pit of the stomach as the rollercoaster plunges, carrying you down...

“Jack,” she repeated in a breathless, playful tone. “Mmmm. Brother Jack.”

Unable to move, Jack felt her put her arms around him. Her touch was either icy cold or white hot. She leaned forward, her lips inches from his. “Brother Jack,” she whispered again, and this time he saw the white pointed tips of her teeth and the vivid crimson on her tongue and lips.

“This is crazy,” he said, trembling but still trying to laugh it off. “Halloween was weeks ago.” His laughter was hollow and brief.

She ran her hand over his crotch and squeezed gently. “Trick or treat,” she breathed.

“Stop being gross, Heather,” he said, but he was unable to keep his overzealous teenage hormones from responding. Under her touch he was getting a definite hard-on. “Cut it out,” he said weakly.

“Why don’t I pull it out instead?” she giggled. Her fingers found his zipper and slid it open. Jack’s eyes closed as her cold fingers touched the warm flesh of his erection.

“No!” he shouted, suddenly regaining his control. He was about to jerk away from her, but she levelled her gleaming eyes at him and his knees buckled. My little sister is holding me from falling, he thought, how can she be that strong? Her face drifted closer, and her mouth opened in a wide, toothy smile of triumph as his body ceased struggling.

“Yes,” she answered. “Everything that used to be bad is now so good. How horrible to fuck your own brother!...that’s what I’m going to do, you know.” She resumed stroking his furiously hard cock as she slowly leaned towards his neck.

“My god,” he gasped. “...you’re a vampire? That’s insane...”

“Shhh,” she whispered, her lips right at his ear. “You’re about to feel so good...”

Her teeth penetrated his skin and injected the venom. Jack came in a blind spurting spasm, his will to resist sucked out of him with the warm blood that she eagerly drank. Heather wrapped a leg around him and pressed tighter; her own moans, muffled by his flesh, betrayed that she was also having a potent orgasm from the indescribably delicious taste.

Suddenly, their mother’s voice rang out from around the corner of the house. “Heather? I hear you out there. Get in here this instant, young lady.”

Heather pulled away and looked regretfully into her brother’s lust-dazed eyes. “Sorry, bro,” she said softly. “Let me take care of a few things and we’ll finish this a little later.”

She let him fall to the ground. Jack, as if dreaming, watched her with obedient adoration and lazy contentment as she walked away.

3.

Caroline fumed, tapping her foot in irritation as she waited for her troublesome daughter to walk in. Heather’s usually a good girl, she tried to remind herself, but the way to keep her like that is to make sure she understands discipline and respect. She’d been coming home late too often, and this time I’ll ground her for it. My parents would have spanked me.

The door opened, and she watched her daughter slowly enter, her head hung so low that her face wasn’t visible. She’s ashamed of herself, Caroline thought. ...Good. I’ll make her wait and suffer a little. She turned her back to the girl and with deliberate slowness refilled her empty coffee cup, carried it back to the kitchen table, set it down, took a cigarette from the pack and lit it.

“Now, young lady,” she said, starting to turn around. “Whoops!” she exclaimed as she almost bumped into the girl. Heather had silently moved and was now directly behind her, her head still drooped in seeming guilt.

“I’m sorry, mommy,” said Heather. “Please don’t be mad at me.”

Is she putting me on? Caroline wondered. She sounds melodramatic...almost like she’s teasing me. If she thinks this isn’t serious, she’s got another think coming. Caroline began to move away, but the girl instantly shifted to block her path.

“Don’t fool around, Heather. You’re in big trouble,” she said.

Heather lifted her face, and Caroline was shocked at how white her skin looked, and how red her lips were. “Just look at you! Covered in makeup- what, are you staying out late so you can look cheap and hang out at the mall? I won’t have it.”

Heather just shook her head and giggled, her dancing eyes settling on her mother’s hand still holding the forgotten cigarette. “Ooooh, smoking is bad,” she said with mocking seriousness. She swiftly swiped it out of Caroline’s fingers and took a drag. “Yum,” she hummed, and exhaled into her mother’s face.

Speechless with shock and annoyance, Caroline meant to glare at her daughter with a gaze that would make her cower...but as she looked into her daughter’s eyes, her boiling rage melted away.

flaming like a lonely campfire in the deepest darkest forest

shiny and delicious as candy you must taste

the scariest part of the scariest movie you cannot look away

the pit of the stomach as the rollercoaster plunges, carrying you down...

“You...you shouldn’t smoke,” she told her daughter lamely, unable to focus on anything but her eyes.

“I know,” smiled Heather, and took a long drag. Caroline watched the pretty clouds of smoke drift out of her vividly red lips and disappear into her nostrils. The girl again blew smoke at her mother with a pouty smile. “That’s why I’m doing it. I’m gonna do all the things I shouldn’t do.”

“You’re being very naughty,” her mother said, but trailed off as Heather brought her blazing eyes closer.

“Yes,” the girl answered. “What’s wrong, mommy? Do you miss your cigarette? Here, have some of mine.” Heather took a deep, slow drag and leaned forward, letting the creamy smoke drift slowly out of her open mouth. Caroline’s eyes went even wider as their lips met, and her shocked gasp drew in the smoke. The girl’s arms wrapped around her and pressed her head more firmly into the kiss. My God, my daughter is french kissing me, she realized in a paralyzed panic, and then a thought so horrible shook her to her soul: and it’s turning me on...

“No!” Caroline shouted, and pushed Heather away with an exhausting effort. The girl shrugged and smiled at her, and then called out softly, “Jack...”

In a matter of seconds, the boy came in. How the hell could he have heard her? thought Caroline, confused and utterly mortified, especially when she saw that his fly was unzipped, exposing a sizable erection. He had a faint, drugged-looking smile and his sleepy eyes barely showed recognition when he saw his mother.

“Jack, sweetie,” cooed Heather, “Mommy’s being difficult. Would you hold her nice and tight for me?”

The boy nodded dutifully and went over to his terrified mother. “No, no...” she protested with waning energy as he got behind her and took hold of her firmly. Nearly full grown, he would have been difficult enough to break free from in any circumstance...but there was also the inexplicable laziness and exhaustion that kept washing over her. She shut her eyes, almost crying as she felt the hardness at his crotch pressed against her back.

“Uh-uh,” sang Heather. “Keep ‘em open...”

Despite herself, Caroline was compelled to look up at her daughter. The girl was smiling sweetly, almost tenderly at her, as she finished her cigarette with a slow french inhale.

“Now, Mommy, this is for your own good,” she crooned, mocking her mother’s disciplinarian tone. “I’m trying to raise you to be a good little slut but if you are determined to defy me like that, you have to expect a little punishment.”

Caroline gasped as Heather lunged toward her, baring her sharp teeth. The girl violently tore open her mother’s shirt, sending a shower of buttons clattering against the tile of the kitchen floor. She reared her head back, as if taking a deep breath, and plunged her fangs into her mother’s neck.

“OW!...ohhhh,” whimpered Caroline. Jack, hanging on every movement, sighed as well. He began to move his hips slowly, grinding his hard cock against his mother’s back and ass. Lost in the potent rush of the venom, she moved with him, jutting her ass backwards and pulling his hands up to cup her soft fleshy breasts. Heather drank with ecstasy, tasting the subtle sweetness that differed nicely from Jack’s richer, earthier flavor. She knew she should drink it all, but drew back to watch her playthings writhe and moan.

Her mother opened her eyes at the movement and saw Heather swaying, staring deep into her eyes, a ruby line of blood running down her chin and neck. My blood, she thought, my daughter.

Heather cocked her head to one side. In an exaggerated little-girl voice she said, “Mommy, I think we need to have a talk. THE talk.”

Caroline stared at her, eyes half closed and mouth hung open. Her head bobbled rhythmically as Jack thrust against her.

“I see you agree,” Heather giggled. “Good. There’s so much I need to know, Mommy. I’m not a girl anymore; I need to know how a woman has sex.” She leaned in close to her mother’s wagging head and whispered, “Will you show me, Mommy? Will you show me how to do it? Will you...demonstrate for me?”

no, no, thought Caroline...“Yes,” she whispered back.

“And who can we get to help you teach me? Why, good ol’ Jack will help, won’t you?”

Jack was happy to oblige. He had raised his mother’s skirt and was now deep between her legs, feeling her sheer nylon panties moist against the taut skin of his cock. Caroline panted, “No...not Jack...this is wrong,” but she did not stop or even slow her undulations.

“But everything wrong is all right now,” purred Heather, nuzzling her ear and looking longingly at the crimson wine leaking from the twin punctures on her mother’s neck. “Our Jack has a nice big cock, Mommy. I know because I held it while I drank his blood.”

“My God Heather...no, don’t say those things,” pled Caroline, while she wiggled to help Jack pull down her panties.

“Oh, poor Mommy...you want Jack’s cock in you so bad right now, don’t you?” pouted Heather.

“No!” protested the mother, but weakly. Her legs and ass were now bare.

“Don’t lie to me young lady,” Heather giggled. “Reach back around you and help Jack put it in.”

Horrified, Caroline nevertheless put her hand behind her and grasped the hot throbbing cock. Jack let her guide it into her now sopping pussy. “Uhn...no...ohhh,” she moaned huskily as his entire length slid deep into her.

Teenage hormones gave him a wild passion, and the vampire’s venom in his blood kept him rock hard and merciless. Jack furiously rammed his mother, grasping her hips and thrusting her back and forth as if she were a rag doll. Heather, watching fascinated, perched herself on the edge of the kitchen table and began to stroke her tingling clit. Caroline’s eyes rolled back and her lips drooped open in a wide half-smile of pure ecstasy. Her fleshy breasts were bouncing madly with Jack’s manic rhythm and she semi-consciously reached up to cup them and tug on her nipples. “Fuck me...fuck...fuck,” she repeated, breathlessly.

Heather reached out and grabbed her mother’s hair tightly, forcing her to look into Heather’s eyes. “You love this, don’t you, slut?”

“Yes...” Caroline moaned.

“Say it.”

“I...love..it,” she panted. All her will to resist had been blown away, and she had lost count of her orgasms. But deep inside, helpless, Caroline sobbed as her head was forced down into her daughter’s moist pussy. Though she had never had the slightest lesbian experience, every hard thrust by her son drove her face hard against the girls’s pussy...and her lips and tongue jumped at the chance for new experiences.

“Oh yeah, mommy,” Heather breathed. “That’s so nice...”

Jack watched with glazed but appreciative eyes as his sister fiercely ground their mother’s face against her pussy until the girl shuddered with orgasm. “Oh, fuck yeah...” Heather sighed, as she reclined back onto the tabletop. Caroline continued to lap at the girl’s flowing, envenomed juices.

Heather brushed up against her mother’s forgotten cigarette pack. “Ah, the cliche after-sex smoke,” she giggled, as she took one out and lit it. She brought Caroline’s head up and made her take a drag, watching with a smile as Jack’s pounding made the exhale come out in short staccato bursts.

“Thanks, mommy, for showing me how to fuck,” Heather said, teasingly. “I’m gonna go practice on Daddy now.”

“Oh...no...” Caroline said, but her heart wasn’t in it.

“Now Jack will keep right on going until I tell him to come- won’t you, Jack?” Heather said, standing up. “If you’re not a total perverted fuck slut, Mommy, you’ll try to stop me.” Heather watched Caroline’s face expectantly, giving her a chance to speak, as the girl moved backwards slowly towards the doorway.

“Well? Go ahead, Mommy. Try to stop me. Would you rather have your little girl ride her daddy’s cock and drink his blood and make him a mindless fuck pet?”

Heather and her mother locked eyes. The girl smiled sweetly, seeing the inner torment that Caroline’s writhing body failed to heed. “Well, then...before I go I want you to say ‘Yes, please go and fuck my husband while my son fucks my fat old slut ass’.”

“No,” Caroline whispered.

“Say it,” Heather said. “Or stop fucking right now.”

Caroline closed her eyes. “Yes, please go...” she panted weakly.

“And?” Heather waited, taking a drag from her cigarette.

“...and fuck...my...husband,” she moaned, in rhythm with Jack’s thrusts.

“Good...what comes next?” Heather said, nodding to Jack who slowly pulled out of Caroline’s pussy. The mother couldn’t think of anything else- other than to agree to whatever would get that cock back inside her.

“while my son...” she gasped as she felt his hot cockhead brush her asshole.

“While he what?”

“...fucks my fat old ass,” Caroline whined, and then squealed as Jack viciously penetrated her.

“Very good, mommy!” Heather praised. “When I come back, I’ll give you your REAL reward...you get to die! And then when you’re just like me, the two of us girls will have some real fun.”

4.

Mr. Dalton was a good, wholesome, upright man. After dinner his typical routine consisted of listening to books on tape on the headphones in his den, nicely remote from the rest of the family; a brief but refreshing respite from the demands of fatherhood and work and church. An hour or two of such luxury, maybe, and then early to bed. Every once in a while (to lessen distracting temptations), he would make proper missionary love to his wife, who was still attractive after all these years.

His eyes were closed, so concentrated on the recorded narrative that he’d even managed to forget his anger over his young daughter being late for dinner yet again. So engrossed, in fact, that he didn’t even notice that same daughter open the door to his den and walk slowly towards him.

It was the smell of cigarette smoke that finally alerted him. He cursed inwardly, and began to swivel his chair around. “Caroline, how many times have I told you...”

But it wasn’t his wife. It was Heather, and he was stunned for a second to see her not only smoking but also apparently made up like a hussy, with pale face, darkened eyes and vividly red lips. His rage soared, but he kept his patriarchal seat and prepared to give the girl the chastisement of her life.

“Heather Marie Dalton, what in God’s name has gotten into you?” he started, trying to roar with authority.

“Oh, Daddy,” she giggled. “Take a chill pill.”

Stunned with rage, he watched her quickly cross the remaining distance between them and jump into his lap. She lifted the cigarette to her lips and took a long, savoring drag. While he struggled for the correct words to voice his extreme disapproval, she blew white smoke into his face and rumpled his hair playfully.

“Oooo!” she exclaimed, wriggling and bouncing on his lap. “My, my, I never knew...Mommy’s a lucky girl, isn’t she? I’ll have to get me some of that.”

Mortified, he instinctively raised his hand to slap the wayward girl’s teasing face. Heather tossed her hair back and glared directly into his eyes. His hand froze in mid-air.

flaming like a lonely campfire in the deepest darkest forest

shiny and delicious as candy you must taste

the scariest part of the scariest movie you cannot look away

the pit of the stomach as the rollercoaster plunges, carrying you down...

What’s going on? Where am I? he thought. I’m drifting away down a warm dark river and maybe it’s the jungle because there are big bugs there and I think one or two just stung my neck...I feel dizzy and sleepy like I’ve been drinking but I don’t drink anymore since I was saved...someone must be in the boat with me...sitting in my lap...it must be little Heather no no no it must be Caroline because now she’s unzipping my pants...Caroline used to be more wild but I showed her the light and now if i could only get her to give up that nasty smoking habit...for some reason that reminds me of our daughter, strange...oh my wife that feels good, so much tighter than I remember...sex is sinful but we’re married so it’s okay...oh Caroline, oh, oh...wait, those eyes...you’re not...you’re...

In horrified shock, he snapped out of his waking dream to discover his cock was buried deep in his daughter’s pussy and she was moaning loudly while riding him hard.

“NO! Stop this at once,” he shouted, and started to push her off him. He was utterly ashamed as he felt his hard cock slide wetly out of her.

“Sorry, Daddy,” she said. “You’re not going anywhere...except in me again.” She smiled, showing him her pearly white and viciously sharp teeth. He found that her hands had tightened their grasp on his shoulders; he was no longer able to rise or even struggle much under her unaccountably firm grip. His mind, used to images of devils and sin, quickly realized what she had become.

“You are a big strong man, Daddy,” she purred, bouncing playfully on his none-too-swiftly softening erection, “but I’m afraid you’re not as strong as me now. Not by a long shot.”

“The power of God is on my side,” he stated, but trembled. “You will give me back my daughter or let her soul rest in peace.”

He reached under his shirt and whipped out the gold cross he always wore. He held it up in her face.

“Get away, vampire,” he shouted, trying to sound threatening. His composure slipped a bit when the girl took the cross in her hand and looked at it with casual interest.

“Oh, is this supposed to hurt me?” Heather said, and ripped easily it off his neck. She held up the gold cross and ran her tongue around its shiny corners while playfully staring into her father’s eyes. “Nope, sorry. And I’m pretty sure that garlic, sunlight, and wooden stakes are all bullshit too.” She tossed the necklace across the room and grabbed her father’s collar, ripping it open to expose his bare neck.

Mr. Dalton heaved her small body off of him and sprinted out the den door. As he raced, he became aware of strange wet sounds and loud breathing noises echoing faintly down the darkened hall. He prayed his son and wife were not being attacked by more of the creatures.

As he neared the kitchen, the sounds got louder.

He stopped short, aghast, as his eyes adjusted to the sudden light and the scene in the room became clear to him.

His wife was getting violently fucked in the ass by his teenage son while she fingered her pussy and moaned in joy. When her lust-glazed eyes recognized him standing in the doorway, she smiled and licked her lips. “Hi baby,” she beckoned to him. “Plenty of room here for more cock.”

He paled. “Oh, no...Caroline? You’re one of them too?” he groaned.

“No, she’s not a vampire...not yet,” said Heather, who had sauntered up behind him. “But that’s a good idea. She’s already tasted my juices once- haven’t you, Mommy? Tell Daddy what you did right before I went to get him.”

“I...I ate her pussy,” her mother giggled, blushing. Mr. Dalton shut his eyes in shame and sorrow.

“Yeah she did. You wife is one hell of a cunt licker, Daddy. She couldn’t get enough...she’s got so much of my cum in her that she’s almost half vamp already.” Heather walked over to her mother and pulled up her upper lip to expose the slightly lengthened fangs.

Heather smiled at her thunderstruck father as she stroked her mothers hair. “They say having two women is every man’s fantasy...but I don’t suppose ‘they’ were talking about sucking his blood, huh? Now all I have to do is drain her completely and let her suckle on my own red milk a little.”

“Please don’t hurt her,” he begged, his eyes darting desperately around the room as he wondered what he should do.

“Hurt her? Silly Daddy, she loves it. She wants it so bad. Go ahead, Mommy. Tell Daddy what you really want.”

Caroline looked at her husband, and then at her daughter with a loving, hungry expression. “I want Heather to bite me again,” she begged. “Please, will you, baby? It feels so good.”

“Or...I guess I could let her go, if Daddy fucks me right in front of her and your son. How ‘bout that?”

Defeated, Mr. Dalton looked back and forth between his furiously copulating wife and son and his evil, powerful daughter. “I won’t choose,” he said. “You can’t make me make that decision.”

“Awww, poor Daddy,” Heather said with unexpectedly convincing sympathy. “Ok, I won’t make you choose.” She slid up to him and tenderly took hold of his chin.

“I wouldn’t have let her go anyway,” she admitted, laughing, and forced him to look up at her. So quick was her movement that he didn’t have time to struggle or close his eyes, and was utterly caught by her gaze.

“Now you just stay right there until I say you can move,” she said, wiggling her finger at him in mock admonition as she moved towards her mother. “Would Mommy like to die now?” she asked Caroline softly.

Caroline gazed up at her daughter with lustful, yearning eyes. “Please, baby, yes.”

Mr. Dalton watched in paralyzed terror as Heather sank her fangs into her mother’s sweat-slickened neck. Caroline screamed, partly the last expression of doom and pain...but mostly with intense ecstasy. Her voice died out as her heart stopped. She crumpled to the kitchen floor, leaving Jack standing forlorn with a sore but still ragingly hard cock.

“Whoops! Sorry, dear brother,” Heather laughed. “I never did let you cum, did I?”

Mr. Dalton saw his wife rise slowly from the ground. She curiously ran her white fingers over her body with slow, sensual strokes and then rasied her head. In despair, he saw that her fangs had grown and her eyes had an evilly beckoning gleam. “Oh Heather, oh daughter,” she moaned deliciously. “Why did I ever not want this?”

Caroline’s eyes found the rigid form of her son. She slowly approched him, stalking and teasing at the same time. “Oh, my baby. Mommy’s so hungry,” she said. “Let me taste you.”

Her fangs found his neck and Jack’s eyes crossed as he finally, wrenchingly came all over the tile floor. “Mmmmm,” murmurred Caroline as she drank deeply of the delicious blood.

Heather gently pulled her mother’s head from Jack’s neck, and she looked at the girl with confused and lustful eyes. “Hold on there, Mommy, we don’t want to drain the menfolk just yet.”

“No?” asked her mother, licking the blood from her reddening lips.

“Nahh, I kinda like them better like this,” Heather laughed. “And we might end up needing some living slaves. But you’re right, I’m still hungry.”

“Hmmm...let’s go visit that little friend of yours,” said Caroline.

“You mean Kelly?” Heather said, licking her lips. “Okay.”

“Yeah, innocent plump little Kelly,” said Caroline, savoring the idea. She turned and addressed the motionless men with a motherly smile. “All right then, my boys...stay right where you are until we come back...with treats!”

Their schoolgirl giggles echoed and faded as they disappeared into the night.