The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Collateral

Chapter 1: Repossessed

The repossessors came to my apartment early on a Monday morning. The knocks on the door came when I was just out of bed, bleary-eyed and about to jump into the shower. My guard was down because it was knocks, not the intercom, so they were already in the building. I thought it must be the neighbour, Alice, wanting to borrow some milk again. If I’d been more awake, I might not have answered, but what then? Would it have made any difference? They would have caught me sooner or later.

I swung open the door dressed only in boxers, vaguely annoyed, fully expecting Alice wheedling an apology for waking me up again for milk. But my heart skipped two beats when I realised what it was. The bank.

There were two of them, a woman in a pantsuit, the business one, the other a big, bald guy, the muscle, a bouncer type. The woman was thirty or so, dark-haired, a grim look on her pretty, olive face, holding out her business card.

“John Clover?”

What could I say? “Yes…”

“I’m here from the Bank of America. I’m afraid I’m here for the repossession.”

I already knew that, but it wasn’t sinking in. The overdue notices had been coming for weeks – was it really six months now? – getting more threatening every time. I hadn’t even looked at the last few. Time had got away on me, and what was I going to do? I had no money, hadn’t found another job. Of course, this kind of excuse was nothing in the face of the new laws.

“Mr. Clover? Will you come with us the easy way?”

Later, I figured, she never wanted the easy way in the first place. She was mean, right from the start, and looking me all over, chest to boxers and back again. The bouncer was emotionless, ready to do his work if he had to, not so excited about it.

“Uh… what, it hasn’t been six months!”

“I’m afraid it has Mr. Clover. Bill, get him will you?”

I backed up a couple of steps, but I had nowhere to go, eight floors up. Bill grabbed me anyway, first by the shoulders, then spinning me right round and pinning back my arms. Before I knew it I was face down on the ground.

Then something cold and metal snapped onto my neck. Oh shit.

Bill left me lying there, stepped back. I wasn’t hurt, just winded and coming to a slow realisation of what was happening to me, crawling up onto my hands and knees.

“Mr. Clover,” the woman said, “we’ve fitted you with a collar. You know what that means right?”

I did, but to push home the point, she zapped me with the remote control. A shock flooded my body, knocked me flat down on the ground. The jolt was centred right in my groin. The collar may have plugged into the spinal cord at the neck, but it was designed to impact a lower nerve centre.

At this point, panting on the floor, I realised how quickly life could change. I was a slave. To the bank, sure, and at the moment, to this woman.

Suit lady was holding back a smile, leering at me down on the ground in my boxer shorts, holding the remote control out towards me. “Alright Bill, I can take him from here. Go wait in the van. I think I’m going to start breaking him in.”

He didn’t say a word, shut the door softly on his way out. The woman was now in my boxy little apartment, standing over me. I was terrified.

“Get up.” I got up and stood there shaking, and she just stood there looking me up and down.

“Very nice. I think they’ll rent you out for sex.” So matter-of-fact. I was terrified, and confused – and turned on. Of course, she could have been doing that with the control, and probably was. Part of the conditioning process. My cock was getting chubbier behind the skimpy shorts as she just stared at me.

“Take them off now, there’s a good boy.” She smiled openly for the first time. “You’re going to start off as my little pet. We’ll do the formalities later.”

I suppose I was a mild young man before any of this happened to me, and with that remote control and my collar, I knew there wasn’t any arguing with her. Besides… there are worse things than being used by a pretty hot woman, despite everything else swimming through my head about what was going to happen to my life… All I could think as I lowered the waistband was, Shit, my friends are going to read about me in the paper! The excitement of the immediate situation was leading towards a life of total humiliation.

I stood there in front of her naked, and the turn-on and the terror in my head fought over my dick, which was shrinking even as she gazed at me. The terror was winning, my balls retracting. She just kept looking at me with this indescribable smirk.

“Alright, let’s get out of here.”

“What?”

“Come on. You think I’m going to touch you? Ha! We’re just going to let your neighbours know you’re leaving.”

No! So it starts already! She waved me towards the door, and before I knew it I had been herded out into the corridor, entirely nude except for the collar. I shared the eighth floor with three other apartments. I didn’t know the two across the hall, and Alice, the milk borrower, lived next door. It was to Alice’s she led me first, grabbing my arm and marching me up to the door.

Alice was forty-something and she always pissed me off. She was one of those motherly types who always treated me like a kid and always talked too damn much. She was lonely, her husband had left her to scratch out a living as a waitress, and for whatever reason she’d never had kids. She was sweet but she annoyed the hell out of me. I’d never gone for older women and if I had I doubt I would have gone for dumpy little Alice.

But before I knew it I was being offered up to her as a treat. The look on her face when she saw me there with the bank lady – she was shocked! It didn’t take long to work out what had happened though, this new law was in the news all the time.

“So ma’am, it’s part of the adjustment process,” the bank lady was saying. “He’s bank collateral now, and we’ve found it helps out to start by taking these people around some people they know. They’re not your equals anymore, you know? And the sooner they realise it the better.”

“Uh huh.” Alice was finding it hard to deal with. But damn, she didn’t have a problem staring at my cock. “John… I’m so sorry!” I could tell she meant it, too, the bitch!

I didn’t say anything, just stared at the floor.

“Ma’am, this is perfectly legal. And he’s yours if you want to play with him for a bit before we take him in.” She was grinning now, and slapped me right on the ass. “Free of charge. It helps us out if you do.”

Alice’s hand went up to cover her mouth, she shook her mousy hair slowly. But she wasn’t saying no.

“Here, take a look at this.” The woman fiddled with the remote control. All of a sudden I could feel a tickle in my balls. My cock rose, rock hard. The women both admired. Now I was beyond-a-doubt turned on. It was the control, I knew, but it made no difference. But the shame of standing there nude and engorged for these two women… My face was burning.

“Look, he’s all yours,” she gloated. “Take him in the apartment, take him for a walk, he’s your pet or your lover. Whatever you like, an hour free of charge.”

I glanced at Alice. She was genuinely torn. A great moral dilemma. But lust won pretty quickly. Did she get laid with guys at the restaurant? Surely… she wasn’t too bad looking. But she was hungry. So the bank woman handed over my control to her, and Alice led me inside.

“Don’t treat him too nice,” was the suit’s advice. “Treat him like your property, that’s what he is now.” She said she’d be waiting outside, and she’d be back in an hour.

Alice took her time just looking me over. “Stand there,” she said, pointing to the middle of the room. Our studios were exactly the same layout, but Alice’s furniture was much nicer. She rushed around pulling the curtains, though I doubt anyone could have seen up that high from the park below. Finally she sat on her couch in front of me and drunk me in.

“Alice… you have to help me get out of here!” Some defence mechanism had kicked in deep in my brain. “I can’t be a…! Please help me!”

The suggestion of an alternative put her off balance. She didn’t want to think about the ethics. She wanted me. But she was still a sweetie at heart. It tormented her for all of five seconds.

“Oh John… It’s the law… What was this debt about anyway?”

“Credit cards… fucking credit cards… I didn’t know I was going to lose my job. Please, Alice… you can’t do this. This is wrong.”

“Well… it is the law, John.” Her lust was reinforcing her judgement, and she remembered the bank lady’s advice. “Now shut up!”

“Alice…” And she stunned me with the shock button. I stumbled and held my nauseous stomach. It was just a short jolt, such a sweetheart she was.

“Stand up. Spread your legs.” I did as I was told.

Alice stood up and walked around me, finally giving up to the urge to touch me. She ran her hands around my chest, and down to my ass. She squeezed both cheeks. “Oh… Who would have thought I’d get a young buck like you, John?’

Then she was back around in front of me, teasing my balls. My dick sprung back to attention and she ran her hand up to the tip, and back down, her other hand with the remote control on my ass. “So, you want to go for a walk in the park, want to be a little pet?”

Now she was being cruel. Everyone had seen them in the last few months as the new laws had got their first victims. They walked them around nude in public like dogs. The TV stations had covered it for a while. It was supposedly about being a deterrent – pay off your credit cards or else! – but everyone knew the humiliation was the banks’ first tool to break the collateral into their new station. The new life had to be accepted, the repayment would come much more slowly if the collateral struggled against it, despite the remote control collars.

“Please don’t Alice. I’ll do whatever you want.” I tried to plead with my eyes.

“Oh, I know you will! Don’t worry about that!” She slapped my ass with the remote control and pulled me over to the couch by my cock, laughing. “I won’t take you out. But you know they’re going to sooner or later.”

I knew she was right. I was going to be one of those pets. She laid me down on the couch, unceremoniously slipped her panties off from under her skirt, and straddled me.

“Mmm. I want some tongue first.” She scooted on her knees up over my face. “Give it to me!” I obeyed, searching for the clit with my tongue and getting to work around her moist pussy.

“Mmmmmm.” She rocked slowly up and down above me, her arms braced against the armrest. She brought one hand back around to check my cock, make sure it was solid. She only lasted a couple of minutes before moving back down over my chest. “Mmmm, why didn’t we do this before… I could have helped you with the bills!” She laughed. “Now you’re going to be way out of my price range!”

Now I was inside her and she was doing the work, bucking back and forth. “Ohhhh…” I felt like I would come quickly, wanted to come and fuck it felt really good and put everything out of my head… “John… oh fuck, I know… there’s a way to keep you up…” she was muttering at the control, covered with buttons like a TV remote, but she gave it up, let the control fall off the couch.

A few more seconds and I exploded. She knew from my gasp. “Keep going… keep going…” But I was going limp and slipped out. “Fuck you!” she laughed. “You don’t stop that easy.”

She reached down for the control again and found what she was after. This time it felt more like a glow and less like a tickle, like my cock was being microwaved. It was hard again in seconds. She put her hand over my mouth, held my head down to the couch, and started riding me again, with much abandon, wilder than before, as if I was a giant rag doll… back and up and down. My head was knocking against the headrest and I was mumbling against her hand across my mouth. “Shut up… shut up!” And she held still, convulsed and bucked up and down a couple of times. And she was through, and sunk down onto my chest. “Mmmm.” Like she was my girlfriend and we would sleep in together until lunchtime.

I lay there beneath her, thinking. The orgasm spent, I felt a deep disgust. The terror was rising and there was no turn-on left to hold it back. What was going to happen to me?

She realised I was shaking. “Oh, John. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.”

And then: “Fuck. I wish I could keep you!”

To be continued…