The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Complete

DISCLAIMER: The following work of fiction contains sexually explicit material. It is the reader’s responsibility to observe appropriate laws in his/her locale. This story is copyright © 2004 by The Sinner. The story may be copied, transmitted, or redistributed in any medium, provided that the story is reproduced verbatim and in full, including the author’s byline and these fun little paragraphs at the beginning.

I’m honored that this story was chosen as the runner-up in Sara H’s “Sweet Nothings” contest on the Mind Control Forum in August 2004. Much thanks is due to JRParz, whose works provided some of the creative fuel; and to Sara, whose contest and delightful picture inspired this little story.

—The Sinner

The elevator door slid open and Chloe stepped off, studiously ignoring the man who’d been trying to make eye contact with her. She didn’t like being rude, but it had been a rough day at the office. Her boss had already made a clumsy pass at her today, and she wasn’t in the mood to fend off another.

Reaching the door to her apartment, Chloe raised her hand to activate the new palm-lock when she realized the plate was green—unlocked. It was supposed to be red. Had she forgotten to lock it? Palm-locks were the hot new trend in home security, but Chloe was beginning to regret having the damn thing installed. She pushed the door open and stepped inside, running a hand through her sandy-blonde hair. She set her bag down on the entry table and began sorting through the mail. She was slipping off her shoes when she noticed the woman in the living room.

“Hello, Chloe,” the stranger said, her full lips turning upwards in a smile. She was sitting casually in the stuffed chair next to the couch, a half-full glass in one hand.

“Who are you? How did you get in?” The woman’s smile broadened as she simply raised her empty hand. Chloe frowned, perplexed but strangely unafraid. “Look, what do you want?”

“To see you, Chloe. Don’t you recognize me?” Chloe didn’t. She was quite pretty. Beautiful, in fact. Thick, permed blond hair cascaded over her shoulders, framing a round face with blue eyes and expressive red lips. The cropped-off white T-shirt she was wearing showed off her ample bosom and her toned stomach, while the tight denim skirt left a remarkable pair of legs exposed. Chloe was certain she’d never seen this woman before. But there was something familiar about her. The curve of her nose, the outline of her jaw... And then Chloe recognized her.

The woman laughed; the shock must have been evident on Chloe’s face. “I was wondering how long it would take you to figure it out.”

“W-well, I... I had no idea... h-how did you even find me?”

“You could start by saying ‘Hi, sis,’ or something else friendly.”

“I... I’m sorry,” Chloe stammered. “This is just such a shock.”

“Sit down.” She stood and gestured to the couch. Chloe sat, watching as she walked over to the kitchenette and poured a drink. Chloe could see it now. The eyes, the nose, the chin... she saw them every morning in the mirror. The hair was different, longer and thicker. She sported an armband tattoo, and her ears were triple-pierced. But there was no doubting the relationship. Not just sisters. Twins.

She came back with the drink, strutting on her five-inch clear heels with a grace that Chloe found herself envying. “Here, honey. You’ll need this,” she said, handing Chloe the drink. Chloe sipped. Rum and diet coke. Her favorite. How did she know? How did her sister know? The concept seemed foreign; Chloe had grown up an only child.. She watched as the woman sat down at the opposite end of the couch, smiling at Chloe’s confusion. “Call it sisterly intuition.”

The silence stretched. Chloe realized the woman was waiting for her to ask questions. “So... what’s your name?”

She cocked her head, as though the question actually required thought. “Hmmm... how about Vicki? That’s the oldest one, though it’s been awhile since I’ve used it.”

Chloe nodded. Silence again. “So... um... how did you find me?”

Vicki chuckled. “Well, that’s going to take some telling. Did you ever want to find your real parents, Chloe?”

“Well, sure. I thought about it sometimes.”

“Sometimes,” Vicki said. The word carried a hint of accusation, as though Chloe was guilty of not wanting to find them badly enough. But her words were polite. “Well, I wanted to find them more than sometimes. I wanted to find them all the time. Every night that my mom didn’t come home, I wanted to find my real family. Every time one of her scumbag boyfriends tried to get in my pants, I wanted to find my real family.”

“Of course she didn’t help me at all. She knew I’d leave her if I had a chance, and she didn’t want that. The only reason those men even gave her a second glance was because they wanted to fuck me. And she knew that, too. That’s why every once in awhile she’d leave one of them alone with me.” Vicki looked away, glaring at something unseen, pain and anger in her eyes.

Chloe felt her anguish. It was palpable. She’d just met Vicki, but she was amazed at how much her sister’s pain hurt her. “I’m so sorry...”

Vicki looked back at her, smiling wryly. “Don’t be. It’s not your fault you got a loving family and I got a stupid whore for a mother. Anyway, once I was eighteen, I split. Got a job, got my own place. Mom never called me and I was just fine with that. Then, a couple years ago, my first movie came out.”

Chloe’s eyes widened. “You were in a movie?”

“Yeah, it was called Blowjob Beach Bimbos III. Maybe you’ve heard of it? I think it was nominated for an Oscar.”

“Oh... sorry.” Chloe blushed.

“Anyway, the stupid cow heard I was in show business and suddenly she wanted to patch things up. I don’t think she realized what kind of movies I was doing. Thought I’d become some big Hollywood star. Anyway, I played along and pretended to be nice to her until I could squeeze the name of the orphanage I came from out of her.”

“The director of the orphanage refused to help me. Said she had some kind of duty to protect people’s privacy. Her assistant, though, was a dirty old man. He proved to be a bit more cooperative. We exchanged information for... favors.” Vicki grinned smugly. Chloe’s face reddened as she realized what Vicki was referring to.

“Anyway, he gave me the name of the man who dropped me off at the orphanage. It took me a year to track him down. He was in a retirement home, waiting to die. I told him who I was. At first he wouldn’t tell me anything. Even when I... asked him really nicely.” Vicki chuckled.

“So... what did you do?” Chloe asked.

“Oh, I bribed him. I would’ve rather paid with sex, but I’ve got plenty of cash. Stripping’s pretty damn lucrative if you know what you’re doing, and I’ve been saving every penny I could since I started working. No way in hell am I going to end up as a two-bit crack whore like...” Her face hardened for an instant, then relaxed. “Anyway, I had enough money to loosen his lips. It turns out that he was a retired Army doctor. You and I were part of a military experiment. They were trying to breed telepathic babies.”

“Telepathic? You mean, like ESP?”

“Yeah. ‘Transmissive consciousness’ what what he called it. They pumped our mother full of all kinds of shit while she was pregnant, trying to make our minds bond together. They were doing it with a bunch of different babies. The idea was to have spies who would never be out of touch. One of them goes off spying, the other one stays home and knows everything the spy knows, sees everything she sees, feels everything she feels. They were going to keep us there for our whole lives.”

“So what happened?”

“The program was canceled just after we were born. Budget cutbacks. The official orders were to terminate us. But the doctor just couldn’t bring himself to do it, so he snuck us out of the base and put us up for adoption at different orphanages. Yours burned down ten years ago, and all the records were destroyed. I hunted down a few of the employees, but they were useless. You were just another baby to them, after all. You came in the door one day, and before long you were in a loving home with your wonderful new parents.”

Chloe had never tried to find out where she’d come from. She’d fantasized about it sometimes as a girl, the way all orphans fantasize about their perfect “real” parents showing up out of the blue to rescue them from their imperfect adoptive families. But she’d never made any real effort. Suddenly she felt guilty. But I didn’t know you existed! she wanted to say. “How did you find me?”

“The doctor said I’d be able to feel you when I got close. He said I’d feel a little tingle. If we’d gone through the whole training program I’d be able to sense you from anywhere in the world. Or so he said. We didn’t get that, but he told me I should still feel something if you were within a few miles of me. That is, if the shit they filled our mother with actually worked on us. He said it didn’t always take.”

“But it was all I had to go on, so I started traveling and searching. Fortunately, it fits well with my career. I travel all over the country headlining at strip clubs by night, and wander around during the day looking for you. Took me three years, but yesterday I was having lunch downtown and I felt you. It feels like...” She shook her head. “No... you feel like a part of my body. A part that I never knew existed.”

“You... you can’t be serious.”

“I am, Chloe. I’m aware of every part of your body.” She looked away, her face tense. “I can feel... a little pain in your ankle... like you twisted your heel a few days ago. Your fingers are tense from typing all day. Oh God, I can feel it, Chloe!” Vicki closed her eyes. “Your throat is dry even though you’ve been sipping that drink. The couch cushion is pressing against your ass. Your bra is uncomfortable. You’re sweating!” She opened her eyes. “I’m right, aren’t I?”

Chloe was sweating. “Please, stop it... you’re freaking me out!” She edged away from Vicki, pressing against the arm of the couch.

“Chloe... the closer I am to you the stronger it gets.” She slid along the couch, her leg pressing against Chloe’s. Chloe trembled. “God, it’s amazing!” Vicki closed her eyes and breathed, as though she was inhaling Chloe’s soul. “Your boss... he was hitting on you today. The guy in the elevator was checking you out. You’re so tense, Chloe! Relax.” Vicki stroked the back of her neck with two fingers.

Chloe shuddered. “Wh-why... look, if this is true, why can’t I feel you?” She tried to pull away from Vicki, but she was pinned against the arm of the couch; there was no place to go.

Vicki smiled. “That’s the way it is with twins, honey. One is always dominant. One gets more attention. One gets her way. If the military had kept us and trained us, you would have been the one sent out to spy. I would have stayed home, monitoring you, directing you. Naturally, I can feel you much better than you can feel me.”

Chloe moaned softly. Vicki’s fingers on her neck felt so soothing. “L-look, I’m... I’m happy that you found me, but... please... this is just too weird!” She closed her eyes, letting out a ragged breath as Vicki’s fingers slowly traced the outlines of her neck. “Please,” she repeated.

“Oh, come on, Chloe. We belong together.” Vicki rested her head on Chloe’s shoulder, sighing as she rubbed Chloe’s neck. “You don’t know what it’s been like for me,” she said softly. “I didn’t have a nice family like you did. I always felt like something was missing. Here, with you, I finally feel... complete. I need you, Chloe.” She was close, her arm wrapped around Chloe’s stomach.

Chloe closed her eyes. Vicki’s fingers felt so wonderful. It was as though Vicki knew exactly the right spots to rub, at exactly the right pressure, exactly the right speed. “Vicki, I...”

“We can make each other feel soooo good, Chloe.” Vicki kissed her on the cheek, softly, gently, her fingers sliding around Chloe’s neck, slipping under her chin and stroking just so... Chloe felt her spine melt as Vicki’s finger slid along the underside of her jawbone. How could this be happening? How could Vicki be making her feel like this with nothing more than a casual touch? “See? I know all your secret spots, honey. Even the ones you don’t know about.”

Chloe moaned aloud as Vicki’s fingers glid along her neck. “P-please, I... d-don’t do this...” She felt her sister’s tongue flicker against her ear, touching exactly that spot. “Oh, God!” Her pussy quivered as Vicki’s tongue lightly tickled her ear. Nobody had ever made her feel like this before.

“Isn’t it wonderful, Chloe? We have something so special. We have each other.” Vicki snuggled against Chloe, sliding one bare, shapely leg over Chloe’s lap. “It’s taken me three years to find you, and I’m never going to be away from you again.”

“B-but... I have a job...” Chloe protested weakly. She felt Vicki’s hand sliding down the small of her back, and somehow she knew what was coming. Vicki’s fingertips brushed the base of her spine. “Ohhhh... Vicki...” She closed her eyes, arching her back as her pussy clenched and dripped.

“Oh, Chloe, you’ll have so much more fun with me. Twin sisters... think of the money we’ll make! There’ve never been twin sisters in porn before!” She kissed Chloe under her chin, sending another jolt of sexual electricity through her body. “I can see it now. You’ll play the sweet, innocent, good little girl, and I’ll be the nasty vixen who seduces you...” another kiss, on the top of her sternum, making Chloe’s head loll in pleasure, “... corrupts you...” a stroke of Vicki’s tongue down her chest, causing Chloe’s face to flush, “... and fucks your brains out.” A kiss at the top of Chloe’s cleavage, making her nipples stiffen under her shirt.

“Ohh... Vicki, please!” Chloe tried feebly to push her sister away, but Vicki was already pulling her blouse open, exposing Chloe’s heaving breasts. Vicki already had a hand under Chloe’s skirt, flicking her fingers teasingly up and down her inner thigh. Chloe tried to clear her head, but it was a hopeless struggle. “I... I can’t do this!”

Vicki giggled as she pulled Chloe’s bra-cup down, tracing her finger in a circle around the flushed areola. “Oh, you don’t have to worry, Chloe. I’ll tell you exactly what to do.” She smiled wickedly. “And I’ll make sure you love it.” Then Vicki was on top of her, long sleek legs straddling Chloe’s thighs, pulling her shirt up, her perfect breasts hanging in front of Chloe’s eyes. Vicki bent down, kissing her softly, nibbling on her lip.

Chloe felt her body melting into the kiss, even as her brain reeled. She’d never been kissed by a woman before. But she’d never had a kiss like this before, either. They’d just met, but Vicki knew her more intimately than any man ever had. “God, can’t you feel it Chloe? It’s getting stronger!” Vicki exclaimed. “Here, look...” She arched her back upright, pressing her full, round breast into Chloe’s mouth. Chloe instinctively pursed her lips around the stiff purple bud...

... and gasped as she felt a mouth on her own nipple. Not Vicki’s mouth—it couldn’t be that—but her own. She froze, startled. “Isn’t it wonderful?” Vicki gushed. “C’mon, honey... lick it, suck it.” Chloe complied, tentatively rubbing her tongue over her sister’s nipple, feeling its wet touch on her own breast. “Ooooh, that’s it, baby... lick me good!” Vicki cried. Chloe felt her resistance melt as she lapped more and more eagerly. She bit down gently, whimpering as she felt the sharp sensation on her own breast. Vicki responded too, moaning as she arched her back, pressing her boob into Chloe’s face.

Then Vicki was taking her hand, guiding it along her bare stomach—Vicki’s bare stomach, but Chloe could feel her hand on her own belly—pushing her fingers down under her skirt. Chloe rubbed, sliding her hand deeper, feeling the fingers on the bare skin of her mons, dimly recalling that she didn’t shave down there. Then, rubbing lower, brushing against her pierced clitoral hood. Chloe whined in sudden pleasure at the feeling of the hard metal stud in the soft tender folds.

The sensations were growing stronger. She could feel every part of Vicki’s body now—dimly, faintly, but with growing clarity and force. Vicki was moaning atop her, sliding one long finger into Chloe’s dripping pussy. Chloe cried out, humping her hips against her sister’s intrusion. “Come on, you too, baby,” Vicki panted. Chloe slid her hand lower, pressing her own digit inside her sister’s wetness.

Two hands on her pussy, two fingers inside her. Chloe’s shriek of pleasure mingled with Vicki’s, both women swooning. Chloe’s legs went weak and she slumped on top of her sister—no, it was her sister slumping on top of her—both women panting for breath. Vicki lifted her head off Chloe’s shoulder and they kissed again. Chloe couldn’t tell whether Vicki was sliding her tongue into Chloe’s mouth or sucking Chloe’s tongue into hers.

She lay under/over her sister, their breasts rubbing as the sisters slid against each other. Tongues danced over lips. Fingers pumped in and out, alternating in perfect precision, each knowing exactly what the other was doing, moving faster and faster. Two women with one body; two tongues, four breasts, four hands, two pussies. One body that knew itself perfectly. They shook in orgasm, cumming together, crying out in perfectly matched pleasure.

The sisters collapsed on the couch, one atop the other, half-naked bodies slick with sweat. Chloe stared into Vicki’s eyes, seeing more confidence and cockiness than she felt in herself, but behind it all, the same need. The need for warmth, companionship, love.

Completeness.