The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Consequence Of Your Actions.

By The Slaver.

On a cold, snowy, January Friday morning, Bexley rose from the bed. He so needed to use the bathroom. Bexley waddled into the bathroom and stood before the urinal, stared at his dick and shook his head. “I can’t believe I’m in still in this fucking situation.” His Husband, Antonio, had learned about his affair with a male secretary at the office were Bexley worked. When Antonio had discovered the affair, he had gone straight to Bexley’s office and made a scene. Bexley’s superiors on learning that he was fraternizing with office staff, and male staff at that, they discharged Bexley without severance. This of cause also meant that Bexley could not collect unemployment benefits.

Bexley returned home, to found Antonio packing his clothes. The unemployed Bexley begged Antonio to give him a second chance. He had nowhere to go, no job, no money, no prospects. Antonio agreed to giving Bexley a second change, but only under his special circumstances. “I’ll do anything you want”, Bexley said, to his cost, Bexley learned that was going to be the worst thing he has ever said.

That was three months’ ago. For ninety days, Bexley has suffered the embarrassment, the pain, the inconvenience of his cock being totally locked in an acrylic cage; for ninety days he had been unable to engage in mutual intercourse or ejaculate. For ninety days Antonio had only let Bexley rim his whole twice a week at the Weekend

“I can’t trust you.”, Antonio had said, ninety days ago, after locking Bexley’s cock in the acrylic cage . “When I can, I’ll take it off.” Bexley muttered, as he finished urinating, and plopped his caged cock in the sink basin and rinsed the cage, he had to make sure that no urine remained at the tip or in the acrylic shaft, for health reasons, he did not want to get any STD’s from his own piss. He wiped himself, and the cage dry; he then nestled his junk, and cage in the jock-strap that Antonio made him wear in bed. Bexley returned to the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, Bexley found no sign of Antonio in bed. He could smell that hideous smoothy that Antonio made Bexley drink ever morning, another of Antonio’s punishments. “He’s up.” Bexley signed as he jumped back into bed, hoping to catch some more sleep. Bexley had a job interview later that day. Which hopefully, he would get. And once he had a job, Bexley was going to free himself of this heartless bitch of a Husband, of his, and his cock cage. Bexley was going to enjoy, forcing Antonio to his knees, and making him watch as the caged was cut free from his cock; after which Bexley would give Antonio the face-fuck and ass-fuck of a life-time

About ten minutes later, he heard a sharp voice. “Get up. Inspection time, smoothy time.” Bexley moaned as he heard Antonio’s bellow. He opened his eyes and stared at Antonio, who was dressed in his dress-suit, ready for work. Reluctantly, Bexley climbed out of bed, he stood near the edge of the bed, head bowled looking at the floor, as he lowered his jock-strap for his Husband’s Antonio’s morning inspection. Antonio tugged on the acrylic sheath that surrounded Bexley’s junk and then he grabbed the cage, and pulled it hard downwards, Bexley let out a moan, the bitch was enjoying this Bexley thought. Lastly, Antonio checked the mini pad-lock on the cage. “All secure.”, Antonio announced, handing Bexley a large glass of smoothy.

“What time’s your interview?” Antonio asked, in a voice that seemed as thou he did not care about Bexley’s Interview, “10:00 am.”, Bexley answered. Antonio stood and watched as Bexley drain the whole glass of smoothy, just like always the smoothy tasted like shit. “Good luck.”, Antonio said to Bexley after he had finished the smoothy. Bexley tried to give Antonio a good-bye peck, but he had already turned away and left the bedroom.

Bexley swatted the cage with his hand and whispered, “If you want me continues in this cage and living in this apartment with you, you’d better pray for bad luck. Once I get this job, I’m going to take you with me, too the first locksmith I can find and make you watch as this baby is cracked open. And then your wholes are mine” Bexley looked at the alarm clock, as he felt the effects of the smoothy kick in.

Grunting loudly, and holding his stomach, Bexley rushed into the bathroom; he was just in time to pull off the jock-strap, and make it onto the pan of the toilet, before he lost control of his Bowles; log after log of shit slipped out of his ass; all Bexley could do was wait and wonder how much laxative Antonio had this time put in the smoothy. He might had put a large-enough dose in the smoothy, that Bexley would still be shitting about the time when he should have been at the interview.

After only about five minutes, Bexley felt his stomach lurch, a sign that the effect of the smoothy was slowing down; two minutes later, Bexley had stopped shitting, he sat panting, sweet dripping from his forehead. Standing up carefully, “I might as well shower, now.” Bexley said, as he headed for the shower. He showered, and after he used a blow dryer to dry his pubes and cock cage, and his crack, he then towelled the rest of himself dry, and dressed for the interview. He decided to head out now and arrive early for the interview.

At 10:10am, Bexley exited the steel and glass office building, disgusted and dejected. He knew that he had a great chance to land that job. But he had not even made it to the interview, on passing through security in the build’s lobby; Bexley’s cage had shown up on the security X-ray scanner. On seeing the X-ray the security men had pissed themselves laughing; Bexley had lost his temper, and had been asked to leave, the building. As Bexley walked down the busy city streets and headed for the subway station, he hopped to get home as soon as possible; and also not hear from or see Antonio.

On arriving at the apartment, Bexley hurled his briefcase to the ground, he then removed his overcoat, and throw it on top of his briefcase. Bexley then trekked into the bedroom, he undressed out of his dress suit and stood in his Rainbow multi-coloured, one size to small trunks, yet another punishment for Antonio’ adulterer of a husband. Sadly, Bexley stared at his image in the mirror and shook his head, dejected and disgusted, the size to small trunks, road up into his crack.

“I’ve had to rim that bitch Antonio twice a week for ninety days and make him cum. I’ve got to had some relief, got my rocks off, even if it means doing it like a bottom.”, Bexley shouted through gritted teeth at the empty room. Bexley walked into the living room, and found his laptop and fired it up; then Bexley returned to the bedroom carrying his laptop. Bexley then opened the dresser draw, were all their sex toys were deposited. On top of the toys Bexley found a card for a web-site call ‘IFuckingLoveAnal.com’. So thought Bexley on reading the card, that bitch has been getting his pleaser elsewhere as well as from my riming’s.

Holding the card in one hand, and using his other hand, to rummaged about in the collection of vibrators and dildos; finally, Bexley found the longest, thinnest dildo he could and a tube of lubricant. Shutting the draw, Bexley then pulled off his trunks and then walked over to, and reclined on the bed. He typed the web address into his Lap-tops’ search engine. The opening page of the site sprung onto the screen. Bexley double-clicked a video link and watched the video clip.

Bexley watched a sexy, blond, studly model in the video as he take a foot-long, beer-bottle width dildo, grease the sex toy, and then slid it into his whole and massage his prostate to the point of orgasm. As Bexley watched the video, he felt his cock twitch in its cage. All too quickly, the video clip ended. A tag appeared in the bottom left corner of the screen said, for full-videos, and more, click on ‘IfuckingLoveAnal.com’ Bexley didn’t needed any time to summon the courage to watch another video, or to insert a rubber toy in his ass. Bexley clicked onto the website link and found a full list of full-videos, instructing on, and singing the delights and the glory of anal stimulation.

Bexley clicked on a video. As he watched the video, he found himself suddenly feeling horny and aroused, as he kept watching the video, he did not notice that slowly, behind the video, a spinning spiral, and flashing words had appeared. Bexley studying every facet of the process of anal stimulation. His mind soaked up the spiral and flashing words. Words like Anal Stimulation, Slut, Total Bottom, Obey, Submit, flash behind the video. In some sort a daze, entranced by the flashing words and the video, Bexley picked up the sex toy, applied some lubricant and slowly inserted the dildo into his ass. Bexley stared at the video, and pushed the sex toy in deeper. He sighed, as the dildo tickled his insides, his cock sprang into action, getting hard and pressing against the rigid, acrylic sheath.

“Damn! That … feel … so … good … like …”, Bexley tried to say. He had clicked onto to another video, on it, two men exploring each other, one inserting a dildo, the other enjoying the stimulation. Bexley moaned as he pushed and shoved the rubber toy deeper and deeper into his ass. Bexley intently watched the video, while maintaining a steady pace, as the dildo filled his ass. Another video showed two partners, one fucking the other with a humongous Dildo. As Bexley watched the man with the Dildo deep in his ass climax, Bexley moaned as his eyes rolled into the back of his head; as he felt the throws of his own climax, his eyes rolled down from the back of his head, as he watched his own cum spray from the tip of the cock cage, like a garden hose. Despite the fact that his cock was caged, and he had not Cum for ninety days; Bexley have the most intense orgasm he had ever experienced.

The video ended abruptly, on the screen now was only the flashing words; Bexley, with a dazed, and empty look on his face just stared at the flashing words on the screen.

Later Bexley snapped out of his daze, the flashing words were no longer on the screen. “I … can’t believe …”, Bexley exclaimed. Suddenly, he felt that the dildo was still buried deep in his ass, and Cum was still leaking from the tip of the cage. Quickly Bexley extracted the rubber toy from his ass as threw it across the room, he lay on the bed panting. Minutes later Bexley got off the bed and searched the room for the dildo. Having found it, Bexley hurried into to the bathroom, hopped into the shower and bathed himself. He used the shower nozzle to power-washed his cock cage, and ass, he did everything he could to make sure that Antonio would not find any cum residue in his cock cage, or lube residue in his ass.

When Bexley had finished showering, he washed the Dildo clean; he then dried the toy and himself. Bexley then went into the bedroom, and replaced the toy and the card back in the draw. Then he grabbed his laptop, and cleared his search history page of his visit to ‘IFuckingLoveAnal.com’, and then shut down the laptop “Fuck, man. What had I done?”, he muttered to himself, as he hunted around for clothes to wear. He had only just finished dressing, and tiding the bedroom; when Antonio returned home.

Thirty more days have passed.

Bexley stood still, waiting to hear the apartment door slam. “In 5 – 4 – 3 – 2 – 1.” Bexley smiled as he heard the sound of freedom. He scurried to the window and looked out, he watched Antonio walk down the street towards the subway. When Antonio was out of sight, Bexley ran to his laptop and activate it. He rummaged about in the nightstand draw, and found the new Dildo he had bought, a monster rigged 13″ dildo. Bexley found a video on ‘IFuckingLoveAnal.com’ and reclined upon the bed. He lubed the dildo and his whole, slowly he negotiated the length and girth of the 13″ Dildo into his whole.

Since his first experience of anal stimulation, it had become a weekly ritual. Every Friday, Bexley would massage his prostate to orgasm., he had no idea, or memory that he was being controlled by the flashing words on the videos. Bexley smiled to himself, poor Antonio thought that Bexley was ‘backed-up’ for almost 120 days, but Bexley knew the truth. With a grunt Bexley busted his nut.

Once again, Bexley zonked out after busting his nut, again Bexley just stared at the flashing words on the screen. Suddenly Bexley snapped out of his trance, his Laptop’s screen was empty. Bexley ripped the drool from his chin, and pull the 13″ Dildo from his ass; Bexley then spent the next twenty minutes cleaning the dildo, wiping down the bed, his laptop and showered. Bexley then dressed in a jockstrap and compression gear, making sure that he camouflaged his caged junk. He then grabbed his bag, and rushing out of the apartment, to the gym.

At the gym, Bexley headed towards the lockers to secure his bag, keys, wallet and cell phone. He walked out onto the gym floor, started with some cardio and proceeded to the racks of weights. For the next two hours, Bexley pumped the irons. As Bexley rested before returning to the locker room, another gym patron sat at an exercise bench next to Bexley. Bexley stared at the studly man, he had seen the guy about the gym many times. Bexley found himself ogling the guy’s massive cock, that was moulded in the front of the guy’s tight spandex short.

At the back of his mind, Bexley felt sure that the sexy Guy in the tight spandex shorts was from the videos on ‘IFuckingLoveAnal.Com’ web-site; slowly that thought slipped away from his mind. As Bexley ogled the guy, the blood surged in Bexley’s cock and pressed it against his acrylic cage. Bexley had grown accustomed to these erections, but he had never chubbed staring at another man’s cock.

Bexley hurried into the locker room. “What the fuck was that about?”, he thought to himself. He opened his locker to collect his thing, and make a quick exit out of the gym, but the sexy spandex man was suddenly standing next to him. “I saw you. Staring.”, the man said, in a deep baritone. “ I wasn’t.”, Bexley said, in almost a whisper.

“Don’t lie, to me bitch.”, the man scowled, as he graced Bexley’s groin with a finger. “I know you were staring. Bitch you’re hard as a rock.” Bexley moaned, “If you only knew.”, Bexley managed to replied.

The man walked past Bexley, and stripped naked, he stood naked in front of Bexley pulling on his cock. “Follow me, bitch.”, the man ordered. Bexley stripped, stored his gear in the locker, and followed the man into the showers. The man found the first available shower stall, and stepped in. Bexley, still wearing his jockstrap, followed the man in.

As Bexley drew the shower curtain, the man fondled Bexley’s junk. “What the fuck?”, the guy shouted as he lowered Bexley’s jockstrap and gawked at the cock cage. “What the fuck is that?”

“My punishment.”, Bexley said sadly. “Tell me all about it, bitch!”, the man said. Bexley did not know how it happened, but he found himself telling the man, everything. After Bexley had finished, The man leaned against the shower wall, stroked his meat and said, “So after what 120 days like that! I guess you want me to fuck you?”

“I … I …”, Bexley stammered. The man took no notice; he just forced Bexley to his knees and shoved his cock in Bexley’s mouth. At first, Bexley struggled to free himself, but suddenly something in his mind told Bexley that he wanted the taste of the gnarly flesh in his mouth. He suckled and swallowed the man’s killer rod. Once the man’s member had become rock-hard, he pulled his cock out of Bexley’s mouth, pulled Bexley to his feet and then pushed him, face first against the shower wall. The man pumped some soap, onto his cock as lubrication, then he slid his gnarly massive erection into Bexley’s ass. “Aaaaahhhh!”, Bexley screamed. Bexley arched his back and let the man’s massive cock tickle his prostate. “Aaaaahhhh!”, Bexley screamed again, as the guy forced his cock in deeper. Bexley could feel his cock chubbing and press against the acrylic sheath.

The sexy man grunted and thrust harder, he needed little time to fill Bexley’s ass with ounces of his man juice.

As the man pulled his cock out of Bexley’s ass, he turned Bexley around and kissed him. Bexley did not say anything. There was little to say with words. Suddenly, as the kiss went on, that feeling that the Sexy guy was from the videos grow stronger in Bexley’s mind, and became fact; also the words that had flash behind the videos and on the screen took control of Bexley’s mind, changing him completely. Bexley was now a subservience slave. The duo finished bathing, and dried themselves by their lockers. As the sexy man watched Bexley, he smiled, he knew. Bexley was one of the guys that had used ‘IFuckingLoveAnal.Com’. Bexley was now his. The sexy man whispered in Bexley’s ear, “My name is Tommaso, obey me!”

Friday one week later.

Bexley opened his eyes. He looked about the bedroom and smiled. He hopped out of bed and ambled into the bathroom. He stood before the urinal, looked down and smiled. Tommaso, his sexy horse-hung Master, had freed his cock from Antonio’s cage. On Monday, when Bexley said good-bye to Antonio, as he left on a two weeks business trip; Bexley knew he had the perfect opportunity, to leave Antonio, Bexley know that he had to move in with Tommaso. On that same Monday, Tommaso had found a locksmith who cut off the mini pad-lock on the cage, and so freed Bexley’s cock from Antonio’s control.

Tommaso had wanted the locksmith to throw away both the lock and cage, but Bexley insisted that he was going to keep them. He had a special surprise planed for Antonio when he returned from his trip.

“Son of a bitch!”, Antonio shouted, he stood in the apartment’s bedroom. He had returned from his trip to find, the place empty, with no sign of Bexley. Antonio looked about the bedroom. Bexley’s clothes were gone; his books and personal items were also gone. All Bexley had left as the un-manly underwear, that Antonio had forced him to wear; it was in a pile on the bed, alone with a note.

Antonio picked up the note, and red it:

Antonio, I no longer had to wear that Fucking cage of yours anymore, I’m Fucking free of the thing once and for all. These 120 days locked up, have taught me what a Fucking evil Bitch you really are. And that I don’t need you, so I’ve left you. By the way, I have a surprise for you, later, hope you’ll enjoy it.

Bexley.

Antonio looked round the room, What fucking surprise was that Antonio through. To late he heard someone behind him; before Antonio could turn round, an arm in black compression gear, wrapped itself tightly around Antonio’s throat, in a sleeper hold. Antonio tried to break free, but his attacker was stronger. A loud roaring sound filled Antonio’s head; and a great blackness spun in front of his eyes. The arm around Antonio’s throat squeezed tighter; Antonio started to go limp in his attacker’s arms.

The rushing sound in Antonio’s ears grow louder; his eyes rolled up into the back of his head, as the blackness swallow him, Antonio blacked out. Bexley released his sleeper hold on Antonio. Antonio fell face first into the pile of un-manly underwear on the bed, Antonio lay still and unmoving on the bed. Bexley smiled down at the unmoving Antonio; he knew that he had to work fast, Antonio would not be out for very long. Bexley rolled Antonio onto his back, and quickly began to strip him.

Sometime, later, Antonio groaned, and opened his eyes. He was laying on his back on the bed, and his head was pounding. “Hi, bitch. Welcome back to the land of the living. Surprise!” Said a voice that he know. Antonio slightly lifted his head, and tilted it down; at the bottom of the bed, stood Bexley, clad in tight grey compression gear, his hands behind his back. Antonio tried to speak, but his mouth was to dry.

As Antonio looked down at Bexley, Antonio noticed that he was wearing nothing, but a pair of the un-manly pants that he had made Bexley wear. He tried to protest, but all that came out, was a sort of croaking, hissing sound, Antonio’s mouth and throat were still to dry. Bexley did not said anything, he just brought a hand out from behind his back. Antonio stared at what was held in Bexley’s Hand; a small plastic bottle of Gorilla all-purpose glue.

Bexley grinning all over his face, lend forwards and in one pull, ripped the pants off of Antonio; a look of shock, and then horror past over Antonio’s face as he looked down at his member. Antonio’s cock was now locked up in the same acrylic cage, that he had locked Bexley into, 120 days ago. Then something clicked in Antonio’s head, the reason for the all-purpose Glue. Not only was the cage locked on his cock with a mini-pad lock; But while placing the parts of the cage on Antonio’s cock, Bexley had used the Glue to seal the parts together, before locking on the pad lock, which no doubt had also been glued in place.

“How do you like your surprise?” Bexley asked, still grinning from ear to ear. “No doubt, you have figured out what my surprise for you is? That Mother Fucker is never coming off you; well, not without doing serious, and permanent damage to you cock!” Antonio just stared at his permanently encased cock. “Why have you done this too me?” Antonio managed to croak.

“You ask me that after all that you did to me?” Bexley snapped, “Anyway before I go, I have another surprise for you look at the nightstand be the bed.” Antonio turned his head to the right, and looked at the nightstand. A plastic bag of red curly hair lay on the table, “You fucking Bestarred, you’ve fucking shaved my head!” Antonio cried out, as his hand went to his head; his head was now completely hairless. Antonio jumped from the bed and run at Bexley. But Bexley easily grabbed Antonio, swung him round, and locked him in a sleeper hold.

“Now, now, none of that. Now one final thing before I go. During those 120 odd days you keep me lock up, where you using the services of ‘IFuckingLoveAnal.Com’ ?” Bexley asked. “What the fuck are you on about? Some guy at the gym gave me that card. When I got home, I throw it into the toy draw.” Bexley just nodded his head, “In that case, I only have one last thing to say to you. And that , Nighty, Night fucker!” Bexley said tightening his sleeper hold on Antonio.

Antonio quickly went limp in Bexley’s arms. Bexley lay Antonio back on the bed; and with a last look at the caged, and shaved Antonio on the bed, Bexley left the apartment for the last time. Leaving Antonio to his fate.

Later that day at Tommaso’s coastal house.

Bexley finished his business in the bathroom and walked naked into the kitchen to brew some coffee. As the coffee brewed, Bexley heard Tommaso approaching. He turned to stare at Tommaso, who was also naked. In his hands, Tommaso was holding black Velcro cloth hand restraints and matching black jockstrap.

“Put on the jockstrap.” Tommaso ordered, a dazed look past over Bexley’s face as he donned the jockstrap and adjusted the straps. “Now, kneel down with your arms behind your back.” Bexley knelt of the floor with his arms behind his back. Tommaso took the restraints and bound Bexley’s forearms. “Service!” was all Tommaso said, Bexley smiled and swallowed Tommaso’s semi-hard cock in one fell-swoop.

Grunting as Bexley’s mouth worked it magic on his cock, Tommaso grabbed his cell phone and shot a video of Bexley sucking his cock to orgasm. Tommaso grunted loudly, and thrust his cock deeper down Bexley’s throat, his body shivered as Bexley’s mouth and throat milked every last drip of Cum from his cock.

Finally, Tommaso pulled out of Bexley’s mouth, Bexley stayed on his knees, his arms still bound behind his back, Cum dripping from his mouth. Tommaso looked down at Bexley on his knees. “I’m a I fucking love anal slut!” Tommaso said, Bexley’s eyes rolled into the top of his head, and Bexley then collapsed to the ground. Tommaso smiled down at Bexley.

A while later, Bexley came round, he was laying on the kitchen floor, he was still naked, and his arms were still bound behind his back. Bexley moved his head from side to side to get a look at his situation, that was when he saw the small plastic bottle, and propped up note on the floor near him. On seeing the bottle, Bexley had a sinking feeling that he knew what had happened. Slowly he lifted his head, run his eyes down his body; when he saw his cock, he knew that he was right.

Tommaso had done the same thing to him, as Bexley had done to Antonio; Bexley was now permanently sealed in a cock-cage. Bexley let out a scream as he turned his head, and looked at the note.

The Note Read:

Everyone has to pay for the Consequence of their actions. You are going to permanently pay for your many actions. As you have already spent 120 odd days locked up, being locked permanently in a cage, should be of no trouble to you. In a moment your many cycles of Anal stimulation will begging, so just lay there and enjoy the ride. Unlike what you did to Antonio; I have not shaved you bold. But I have given you a hair-cut; your New green Marine-style cut looks so hot.

Master. (Tommaso)

It was only after Bexley had red the note, that he felt something had been thrust deep in his butt. But Bexley had no time to wonder what it might be. Suddenly, a vibrating started deep inside his ass, hitting that spot deep inside of him. Bexley screamed, and his eyes rolled up into the back of his head, as the vibrating got stronger, in its cage Bexley’s semi-hard cock twitched, and tried to become fully erect.

Bexley’s time to pay for the Consequence of his many actions had only just begun.

:END