The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Consultant

USUAL DISCLAIMERS:

Don’t read this if sexual stuff offends you, none of this is real and shouldn’t be, all actors are over the age of 18, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Day One

The new consultant came in that morning for a week’s worth of work on business process improvement. The young receptionist at the front desk gave him a brief, cold greeting, pointed him in the right direction, and went back to her paperback which she had left propped open on her blue-jeaned knee.

The VP who ran the office greeted him briefly. They chatted about the work expected, and the consultant was then handed off to an assistant to show him his work place. The VP then went back to his computer, where he resumed watching a home-made slide show of underage girls in various states of undress and sexual activity. After a couple of minutes of this, he decided that maybe he shouldn’t do that in the office anymore, and deleted the slide show, and with an afterthought deleted the files the show had been made from.

The assistant gave the consultant the use of an empty cubicle, and left him to his work. He took a couple of breaks during the day by walking outside to stretch his legs; he said hello to two men and a woman who were out catching a smoke break. The employees returned perfunctory hellos and kept on puffing.

The consultant left the building for lunch, returned and finished his first day of work. He locked the small pile of documents he had created into his briefcase and left. On the way out, he said goodbye to the receptionist who looked up with some surprise and said “Good night.”

Day Two

The consultant got in a little earlier the next day. He stopped at the coffee bar to make himself some tea, and said hello to one or two of the people who were getting their first coffee of the day. When he walked past the receptionist’s desk she had gotten in and was preparing for the day. She was wearing a nice blouse and a pair of dress pants—quite a change from the previous day. He said hello, and she returned the greeting rather warmly, with a nice smile.

The consultant went by the VP’s office to say good morning. The VP had not slept particularly well the night before and looked tired. He had spent half the night going through his home computer deleting all the pedophile files, and then scoured his home to shred all the magazines and other materials he had secreted about. The thought of a 12-year-old girl giving him head was now rather disgusting to him.

He went right to his cubicle, put his head down and started his day. On his first break he went outside to get some fresh air. The three people he had seen yesterday weren’t there this time; all three of them had decided to quit smoking the evening before, and each was coping with the beginnings of nicotine withdrawal as best they could. One was chewing gum, the second had gotten hold of some nicotine patches, and the third was just going cold turkey.

The consultant went out to lunch and brought back a little basket of nice candies and chocolates, which he asked the receptionist to put out for anyone who wanted one. She thanked him warmly and asked how was he doing—did he need anything for his work? He declined politely, and went back to his desk to finish the day’s work.

That afternoon the receptionist decided that it was time to join that gym she had seen on the way to work that morning.

Day Three

The consultant was a bit late getting in this day; traffic had been backed up by a bad car accident, which made him 30 minutes late. He came rushing him, apologizing to the receptionist for his tardiness. He almost missed that the receptionist was now wearing a very nice knit dress, which complimented her figure well. He didn’t miss, however, that she had had her hair restyled and had finally gotten the highlights put into her hair that she had been urging herself to do since the day before. A long gold chain with a drop pendant completed the outfit. She stood and came out from behind her desk to show off her new 2″ heels, took his hand, and thanked him very warmly for the thoughtful basket he had brought, and wanted to know if he would something for breakfast. He politely declined, saying that he really needed to get started. She smiled very warmly and bid him have a wonderful day.

He stopped by the VP’s office to apologize for being late, but the VP wasn’t overly concerned and wasn’t listening well. He had his eyes glued to his PC screen, which was turned away from the office door. He was perusing the pictures of matches he had been emailed from a gay dating service that he had joined the previous night. He wasn’t sure what had gotten into him, but thoughts of sucking off a faggot now made him as hard as a rock. He reached under his desk and began to rub himself, not realizing that the receptionist could see what he was doing from behind the plants she had on the shelf behind her desk.

The consultant sat in his cubicle, grimly determined to catch him with the work he was now behind on. He did take one very brief break in the morning, to fill his cup with tea and step outside for a breath of air. The ex-smokers were outside as well, sitting on one of the benches regaling each other with the problems they had kicking the tobacco habit. The woman had gone through three packs of gum since the day before (and had a big wad in her mouth at the moment). The guy with the patches decided that he needed something else to help, and the one going cold turkey had about decided that big changes in his life might help him break old habits that urged him to smoke.

The consultant was planning to skip going out to lunch, which was fortunate because the receptionist brought him a warm roasted-chicken-and-provolone sandwich from one of the better sandwich shops in the area. She warmed up his tea cup for him, and asked if there was anything that she could do for him. He politely declined, thanked her warmly for her kind thought, and went back to work. He just about caught up on what he had missed that morning, and left the office a little later than normal.

Day Four

The consultant came into the office on time today. The receptionist had been going to the front door frequently since she had gotten in (an hour earlier than normal). She had spent time primping in the ladies’ room and fretting about the consultant getting there as soon as possible. She had gone shopping the night before, and was now wearing a tight spandex dress, the hemline of which was much too short for something worn for business. The neckline was really low-cut, and to show off her cleavage well she had bought one of those new push-up bras that pushed her way in and up. (She hadn’t bothered buying new panties. She had stopped at her favorite salon and had herself completed waxed bare, and being pantiless made her feel so good, so free, so available!) She presented herself to the consultant by posing for him in her new outfit and matching 4″ heels (so sexy!). She told him that she would be coming by at lunchtime to service him...er, serve him lunch. He politely declined, saying that he was trying to take a little weight off. She looked him up and down, with particular attention to his crotch, and said that he looked just fine to her.

The consultant walked by the VP’s office to say good morning, and for once the VP was paying attention. He was very relaxed and in a good mood, and for good reason. He had gone to one of the rougher gay bars the night before, and quickly discovered that new meat was always welcome at places like that. He hadn’t finished his first drink or his third flirtation when he was invited to a “private party” in one of the bar’s back rooms. He ended up back there most of the night. He lost count of the number of cocks he had sucked off; with the amount of booze and X he consumed, the evening was just one long night of cock after cock after cock waved in his face and into his mouth. He smiled as he tried to figure out how much man meat he had sucked on, and how much come he had swallowed. His jaw was really sore, and he had to sit down very easily that morning. He hadn’t insisted on condoms, but most of the guys wore them anyway.

The consultant went to his desk, eager to complete the tasks he had been given by the end of the week. The receptionist came by several times that morning. She would walk up right behind him while he was seated and gently rub her thinly covered breasts against the back of his head and coo that he “looked tense” and that she would be so glad to help him with that. Her nipples stood out so hard that the consultant could feel them on the back of his head. He politely declined, saying that if he were not under the gun to get the work done he would be glad to take her up on her offer. Perhaps a thank-you drink after he finished on Friday? She gave him her best come-hither smile and said she would really look forward to that.

During his short morning break, the consultant went to get some tea and walked by the cubicles of the three ex-smokers. The first two were empty, and he thought he heard something odd from the third, but decided it was their business what they did. Had he looked, he would have seen the three were very busy indeed. The guy with the patches was standing with his pants around his ankles (no underwear, to get in the way) and the woman and the other man were sharing his rod. They would take turns sucking it, and then they would both lick each side of it up and down, up and down. The woman took most of the time shoving it down her throat, learning that she could take every bit of it in. It really took the craving for a smoke away. The guy who was looking for big changes in his life decided that threesomes were all he wanted to do now. And the guy with the patches just wanted to come—he didn’t care who, or what orifice, or what gender, or where, as long as someone got him off.

The consultant skipped lunch again, and worked straight through the afternoon to close of business.

Day Five

The consultant came into the office on the last day of his assignment. He had finished his explorations of the business’ processes and had described numerous desirable changes in his documentation. Today he just needed to polish the docs before submitting them to the customer. When he walked into the office he could immediately tell it was Friday, with that relaxed atmosphere common during the last business day of the week.

The receptionist was sitting at her desk. She had come to work strapped into a beautiful red-and-black paneled corset that cinched in her waistline cruelly and allowed her beautiful rear to be shaped most deliciously. She had on black stockings that came all the way up her thighs, and a lovely black leather collar with a ring on the front. The corset provided a rack for her breasts to perch atop of, without covering them at all. Her nipples were painfully crinkled up, and she was vigorously using a jackrabbit-style vibrator. However, she wasn’t too busy to breathe a sultry “Good morning” to him, or to tell him that she’d be going to his cubicle later to see to his needs.

The door to the VP’s office was closed, but the long vertical window next to the door had its blinds open. The consultant could see that the VP was lying on his desk with his head over one side and his rear over the other. He had two visitors. Both of the men were wearing leather caps, short-cropped leather vests (no shirts, thank you), and both had their leather pants down. The VP was taking one cock (not all that long, but very fat) up his butt, while the other had his cock (what a monster!) shoved in the VP’s mouth, straining the man’s jaws. Both were plunging in and out vigorously, and everyone was moaning deliciously.

As the consultant walked back to his assigned cubicle, he had to push his way through the crowds of naked flesh that lay on the floor or were pushed up against walls or sprawled across any available horizontal surface. Now that his work was substantially done, he could see that his efforts were already beginning to pay off. His desk was about the only flat space still not occupied by two (or more) people having sex of one sort or another. As his work progressed during the morning the activity remained at a frenzied pitch. He knew he was good at making process improvement recommendations, but he had surpassed himself this time.

He did take one quick break in the morning. He went up front, although he had to walk through the middle of a large ring of men doing a circle jerk; their invitation to him to join was tempting. He wanted to ask the receptionist when she wanted to meet for that drink, but she was occupied at the moment. The assistant that had shown him to his cubicle that first day was busy between her thighs, apparently having successfully found her love button. Her lovely breasts were heaving up and down atop her corset as she went from climax to climax.

He finished up at lunchtime, ahead of schedule and quite satisfied with the work. He packed up his things after getting the documentation emailed to the customer. Trying to leave proved a bit tricky; he slipped on several spots on the carpet, and twice he was almost pulled into groups trying some new permutation of sucking and fucking. He finally worked his way to the front door, but stopped to say good-bye to the receptionist, who had turned out to be quite sweet. She was still busy, however; she had slipped on a harness and was sporting the biggest dildo the consultant had ever seen. It looked impossibly big to use, yet she was giving it her best shot. The two leather boys that had been working on the VP were sitting in chairs, both spent for the moment, and she had dropped a big dollop of lube on her cockhead and then began easing it into the VP’s asshole. He kept saying it was too big, but every time he tried to resist one of the leather boys would slap his face hard and tell him to “shut up, bitch, before I put this back in your mouth to shut you up!” The consultant watched as she finally managed not only to get the head through his sphincter, but to watch her inch in all 12 of what she had into his rear.

Ah, thought the consultant. Another job well done.